Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Ggrass May the fleas, - 07/30/14 07:55 AM
May the fleas of a thousand camels infect your neither regions and your arms be to short to scratch. (Arabic curse) grin

This sort of quirky quote just makes me laugh, one of my h complaints was my humor, I was too frivolous then when I tried to tone it down, to scarsatic, then it turned to I'm too mean nasty and other spew.

My humor is making a return, but today's been a downer for me. Bit unwell tired run down not on top of my game. The whole mediation thing is moving which was my biggest frustration.

One of the questions I have struggled with is what do I want to do?
Is h a quality person?
I got confronted today by one of h friends (30years)I work for him, h always ran this man down as dishonest, fibber who can't get his chit together.

He referred to the demise of the m, and said well someone has never learnt his lesson has he, referring to the ow and past affairs. I was shocked this is the third person who would have no reason to lie, yet they seem to feel I already knew that h was in the past prone to a!

I have doubts, I just doubt everything. Not sure if its low mood, being unwell or just plain not detached enough.

I'm feeling like I can't even trust reality, am I truly mentally ill like h was spewing?
Guess I'm spinning over me, why did I trust and give support so easily when it wasn't earnt?

Why didn't I see sooner the actions?
Was I too naive blindly following his lead and plans?
Is h just plain crazy?
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 08:11 AM
Lovin' the Arabic saying GG. You have to let the humour in - your own humour as well, not some watered down 'safe' humour. That's who you are.

I'm also having 'a bit of a moment' this morning. Had to go and shut myself in the bathroom with a thick towel.

Must start my PMA chant now.

Old Dog xx
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 08:37 AM
So you know what, I don't care. What anyone thinks, atm, but I'm getting so much positive feed back I'm thinking I'm on the right path.

What do you call a basement full of blondes? grin

Answer later!
I do have some mates and we trade joke of the day, which is much nicer than that friend of h coming in talking of h past, giving me the impression he's a serial offender.

The mediator is silent, not sure if that's good or bad thing?

There was a letter in my mail box addressed to me at h address, previously he when thanked for dropping them off said he hadn't done it and the mail lady had, but it looks like finger marks on it, mechanics leave prints! Well things get grubby. wink

While I could mind read the mail lady did what the law instructed and it mysteriously got delivered to my box not theirs, it's unlikely. I'm just great full I got it.

Old dog just be nice to you, otherwise who else will?
Crying is not failure, not getting up is failure and being dead is only way it's game over.

The only people in life with out problems are in the cometary! wink
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:01 PM
A basement full of blondes is a whine cellar!

So feel free to add your own joke. I love clever jokes.

I offer I chocolate frog for the best one.
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:07 PM
gg, you're awesome, don't listen to others, if you don't want to, I have been slammed left right and center with news of h and his 'past' small towns...it did my head in for a while, but you know what? even if there's truth in it, it's the past, you can't change it, and you can't let it in. you're not crazy, don't let anyone ever tell you that you are, you are human, you feel stuff and I'd much rather be like that than be an automaton.
I've taken my angry pants off, got the trackies on and I'm ready to start ttomorrow armed and mellow!

speaking of fleas, I always liked, lay down with dogs, you're going to get fleas... kind of applicable right now lol
big hugs gg
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:12 PM
Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse are in divorce court, the judge says he won't grant divorce on the grounds that Minnie is bloody stupid, Mickey says I didn't say she was bloody stupid, I said she was f*cking goofy......boom tish....
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:21 PM
Yeah, I have 5 dogs.

I got a couple more to replace h! At least I don't have fleas.

H has relatives (male) both who cheated. His best mate when we met was a serial cheater. I am not a believer in small town gossip, but it seems if I take h was never a cheater line he seems to be involved over his life with a lot of low class friends and relatives. He has told me about a friendship he had with a woman when married to w1, it was a full blown ea. he didn't understand ea, didn't understand doesn't still.

They sent gifts she sent a stripper gram for h birthday. It's was as he described a full on r! Without sex.
So the rumours I'm starting to think there might have been smoke.

Love the joke! That's a really good one!
Posted By: gan Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:28 PM
Good one, watto! One from my BIL:

Why did the mermaid where sea shells?
Posted By: gan Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:28 PM
Because B shells were too small and D shells were too big!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:42 PM
What do you call a dumb blonde behind a steering wheel?

An air bag

Husbands ow is blonde, I do love a great blonde joke. grin
I think his best mates description of her was she looked like some old scrag! That on my worst day I was better presented hands down!

He thinks his mates are jealous re his prowess over women, he has no idea they are thinking wtf!
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:45 PM
Bahaha, good one ganb8te, I like a good boob joke lol!
gg, no doubt there is truth somewhere in the 'stories' but don't let them be your 'truth'
do and believe what YOU want, ahhh, not making any sense, just block out the stuff that is important to you, do what gg wants and needs smile
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 12:52 PM
Well today that's tissues for the snotty nose and sleep as last night was crapola.

It's a confused day. My original gaol was to stand for one year. I have till end of jan. that changes day to day. I went to a big political dinner in may on the gc, and met the attorney general and few other nice senators.

There is another big political function in August. I'm going I bought a ball gown and all.
It will be nice to have drinks shouted with my tax payer funded $. Although if I can't afford a motel, I have to drive back home that night so not too many bevies for me.

And another blonde joke...
What do you call an unmarried blonde in a BMW?

Divorcee! Lol.... laugh grin
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 02:00 PM
OMG _ thank you for the blonde jokes. OW is blonde (fake blonde at that), too!

It seems a lot of people are having a tricky morning today. Thank you for having jokes Ggrass!! That lifted my mood!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 11:31 PM
What do you call 15 blondes in a circle?

A dope ring!

Man I love blonde joke, I think most of the ow are fake blondes they do seem to ave the mind set.

Well take force wind, nice! Snotty nose and long shift at work. Weather warnings in place. Work will be busy, due to people wanting to be inside out if the weather.

Sun is out both mentally and outside. I'm not sure why yesterday was crap, but nice to see a brand new day and all it may bring.

Must get sorted out for work and install full war paint, aka make up. I now feel Nekid without it.
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 07/30/14 11:46 PM
You're a warrior! Go get 'em!

Glad it's a sunny day there!

smile
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:21 AM
Ok so now it's a sunny side up for the dwag! The newest dog aka as the new boy friend (well they let you cut his man bits off legally to stop him cheating right?) has now managed to counter surf aka as bench top surfing and levitated yet another fried egg on toast.

He can reach the centre of any bench or table with his long elegant and sticky tongue, and thus he gets the toast plus it's egg on top and slowly carefully sneaks that bloody thing into his waiting mouth.

Arh well the weight loss has slowed down, so he's just protecting my figure. I do laugh at why he's called the new bf, we dubbed him that as h said another dog would be a deal breaker, when together! crazy

Maybe h is not mlc but crazeeeeeeee! Who is jealous of a dog?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 11:36 AM
Ok, so the mediator said h made his single app. It's in early September. grin awesome. It means I can do separation agreement and property. Lets hope it's quick and painless.

So far he's still nc, grin which is making my attitude really great.

Today I was happier but the whole cold thing got me down by the time i got to work. So roll on day. By my lunch I was getting very flat!

2 coffees soon fixed it, so I decided jokes would be tonight's theme. So it turned into joke fest. One of my queen mates came in and loved the air bag! So he told me tonight's joke of the night, by the end the security guard was trading me joke for joke on each lap of the store. Oldies but goodies.

Then some mere males came in I think blondes they were mucking around. His mate was heckling him, she's one awesome chicky babe! Get her number!

So technically someone who not 6mo ago was mentally ill and an emotion dessert was hit on by complete strangers! No creepy ones but nice wholesome looking men.

The queens joke was a really hit sooooooooo,

What is the definition of a frenzie?

2 lesbians outside a fish shop! laugh grin
Pokes out tounge, so ner folks you can spread the love without even feeling like it.
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 11:49 AM
love it gg, you rock, and yep, the ow is a fake blonde here too....
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:15 PM
Just in case some of you missed the point in me giving you the whole day blow by blow.

It shows how powerful you can be and what you can create. I created the men hitting on me, my awesome attitude was hanging out and well and truly flapping in today's wind.

I was being me, I was joking and have a great time. I created, well with the help of 2 coffees and a swift kick up my own a$$ a nice place at work.

In fact one bloke came in and said how great you have this happy mood and can share it.

See I didn't have a happy mood I have a cold I was flat annoyed and cranky pants, but I got a 2 carat cubic zirconia attitude and every one bought cookies! And lapped up crumbs.

Sorry to mm, Cookies are really her thang!
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:28 PM
2 carat cubic zirconia attitude! Totally brilliant. Love and stealing!

Oh man...fake it 'til you make it.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:42 PM
Shrugs well I loooooovee shiney read expensive things.

It was the shiniest fake thing I could think of. Seriously thought princess went fake blonde diamonds arh fake rock wink

I think tho in some ways, my quirky fake is getting more believable. I feel fake but others like the men, could not see or feel it.
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:56 PM
Men not knowing when we fake it?

Say it isn't so...

wink
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 12:57 PM
LOL.

We really do need a like button around here.
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 01:03 PM
LOL -

I've thought that, too Maybell.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 01:12 PM
Yes I know, insert rolling eyes here!

But no one can tell if your sick, well happy or sad unless you tell them or show them with

Anyone?

Actions!

Walk the walk, talk the talk.

The other girls thought I was up, they even comment. Truly. grin

Work used to cause me huge anxiety after it all hit the fan, I could hardly speak without gagging. Some days I vomitted up to 5 times a day, had migraines and upset stomach. . I felt Nekid and exposed, as h said he told everyone! I had nightmares and woke up thinking I was in h house or h was at my bedside. I ate nothing and existed on about 5 million cups of coffee per day. When I went to hospital, I could not drive myself. I had to get s16 to, they almost wanted to lock me in. I was mentally all over the shop.

So my program to recover was, I force my self to wave to regulars in the distance walking past. I greet them all. I make a point of saying hello and chatting. Some found it confronting and you could see not happy with it, but they have gotten used to it.

Some actually wave first, and have some who will now only come to me. They refuse a fast exit to spend time with moi!

The jokes have been recent, it has really helped lighten the mood of every one.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 07/31/14 11:36 PM
Sooooooooo blonde jokes,

What's a blondes fave bread?

Humper-per-nickel!

Oh very norty gg!
Suns out, it Friday, wishing the wind would flog off tho. crazy
It will make the people mental. Sigh
Posted By: Oxford1 Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 12:50 AM
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
A basement full of blondes is a whine cellar!

So feel free to add your own joke. I love clever jokes.

I offer I chocolate frog for the best one.

I heard this joke, but instead of Blondes it was Woman of my religion, from the are known as long giland!

As an aside my WAW is a Blonde..hence another reason this Israeli SKum is attracted to her...
Posted By: Oxford1 Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 12:59 AM
So a Newly Wed-Couple from Appalachia are before the County Judge.

The Judge asks the husband; Son why are you before me filing for divorce from your wife.

The Husband replies; Well Your Honor, You see it goes like this, on our wedding night I found out she is a Virgin a 20 year old Virgin!

The Judge with a look of bewilderment on his face asks the husband: Son What is wrong with that you should be proud of her.

Nuh UHH replies the husband, If she Ain't good enough for her daddy she aint good enough for me!!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 05:42 AM
That's good, nothing like being the white sheep in a black sheep family!

So did you hear about the blonde with a degree in psychology?

She'll blow your mind as well!!! grin

Surely there are more jokes out there? And more people who can choose to retrain your habits.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 05:50 AM
I'm pondering if some of the men could advise if this is ok?

I've been pondering the blokes last night, their thing about me being cool quality chicky etc.

I was thinking of a standard nice line to decline any offer that maybe coming or come, one I could use over and over just tweaking if needed.

Maybe Im sorry but think you might have to qualify? (Jokey tone light hearted type banter)
It's still ruminating, it might come later.

Would that offend you as a bloke?
See my h everything offended him and was a deal breaker, so varied options are very welcome.
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 07:38 AM
Originally Posted By: MLP
Men not knowing when we fake it?

Say it isn't so...

wink

Wait a minute. You mean ...?

But what about when ...?

Oh
Posted By: Oxford1 Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 12:14 PM
That's good, nothing like being the white sheep in a black sheep family!

So did you hear about the blonde with a degree in psychology?

She'll blow your mind as well!!! grin

Surely there are more jokes out there? And more people who can choose to retrain your habits.

So this man is found laying unconscious in the middle of the Beer Aisle at the local grocery store.

If we look back at what he told the paramedics it still makes Sense..

He and his wife were shopping together.
They were in the Health and Beauty Aisle
His wife was purchasing some very expensive cremes and face lotions.

He asked her "Why do you spend so much money on those expensive face creams"

She replied "these are beauty cremes and yes they are expensive but you do want me to look young and Beautiful, Don't you"

They continued to shop..rapidly filling up the wagon.

Then they got to the Beer Aisle, and the man picked up two Six packs of his favorite Lager.

His wife said " Why do you drink so much beer? It gets expensive!

To which he replied " Its a lot cheaper way to make you look young and beautiful"

The rest is history!!!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 01:30 PM
Technically I got sounded out by the security guard!
oh dear me! crazy

He loved Oxs redneck joke above, and said "hey you should go out after work to the insert local bars name here! "

I did say its too bloody cold and I haven't got party clothes. I will not be seen out in a work uniform it's far to trendy, not!

I suspect he's on duty there, which I would think a good thing, as previously single it was nice to have security who looked out for single ladies. In case you get a limpet attached to your leg!

They other girls both married and not were going tonight. Boy I wish I had planned ahead, ladies are better in packs and there would have been live music. Damn.

So tonight's joke
How did the blonde sway the judge?

She dropped her briefs! whistle
Posted By: Oxford1 Re: May the fleas, - 08/01/14 10:24 PM
I think our jokes chased everyone away!!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/02/14 12:36 AM
Runs into thread and sets up shots of coffee for all, and for those in night mode shots of your poison.

Mother Nature decided that I don't have enough fire wood, so she provided good karma In action. Nods yeap looking after moi.

Well ok technically she dumped about 10tonne so radiator pine tree across 3 fences. grin

So gal should include choping it all off and fixing the horse paddocks, while the tree is in place the paddock are secure.

The forecast Is very ordinary so the hounds have installed them selves on the couch, sons dog is doing his fave gal of polishing his family jewels. Thy really do need to be removed. blush

The bf has his chair and wanted a blankie, I guess he's spending his weekend in bed if he sore to loud I think I'll pinch him.
The other 2 decided to help me light the fire with massive arm pit rubs, it takes about 5 x as long as they constantly insert a head under each arm pit pushing me and lifting me I loose balance while squatted, once I'm down they love all over me.

So today's joke

So a husband and wife are sitting on the couch watching a tv show about psychology and mixed emotions when he turned to his wife and said

"I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time "

So she turned to him and said
"You have the biggest manhood of all your friends" grin

Wanders out casual like whistle
Posted By: Oxford1 Re: May the fleas, - 08/02/14 06:23 AM
That's like what my dearly departed father once told me:

Mixed emotions:

Watching your Mother-in-law drive off the cliff in your brand new Ferrari !
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/02/14 07:41 AM
That's funny!

Lines up moscatos for all. I bought a bottle of wine to share with my friend, she had her plans changed. So the bottle appears to have evaporated. wink grin the bf was not allowed.

Well I flopped round and have had a nice time, the dogs went out for a grand total of one whole pit stop.

The bf ended up his head drooling onto the floor from his arm chair, I didn't need to pinch him from snoring.

I practiced eyeliner Flicky things, shopped online at Priceline for more liquid eyeliners, it's like shoes there are soooooo many pretty colours and really why not I work hard and awesomeness is very hard work with out something nice to put on the shop window! wink
There were lots of bargains in their online store foundations and stuff more than $5 cheaper. Awesome. My purple hair colour is also cheaper.

My cc is a little anxious. S16 also sent a text wanting money, I did a 180 on him and said no! His credit is bad he owes his bank too much $, mummy bank feels good like I did the right thing.

Ok so a joke,

How do you kill a circus clown?

Go for the juggler!
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 08/03/14 02:24 AM
It's the middle of the night here in Blighty, so just a quick joke before I try and get some sleep.

My wife has a very strange job: it's difficult to say what she does.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/03/14 02:51 AM
Well it's sunny and warm, which makes a change from last weeks wind.

The bf has taken to his arm chair, the others are dead on the bed.
S16 dog has been marking stuff really bad due to s being away, shame he marks his own breast bone while doing it. Typical blokes aim! grin

Should go out and fix my tree on/in fence feature, but still feeling meh and run down. So might have to resort to loud music no moscato as I drunk it and house cleaning! The rubbish that blew around in the wind wants picking up, so I might take the wheelie bin out for a date in the paddock wink

Foals might be a bit calmer to go spend time with them, the wind seem to steal their brain cells.
Enabled a couple of mates on fb, with makeup and my cheap shop.

So a joke, which is what we all seem to crave

A red head tells her blonde sister "I slept with a Brazilian"
To which the blonde replies " omg! You sl*#€! How Manys a Brazilian?"
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 12:23 AM
So last nights gal operatic performance!

Now before you all start cheering and clapping, it was the sort of performance that ends neighbourly relationships!

S16 dog sung opera style all night while tied to his kennel. He's lucky not to have woken up dead, I tell you. He doesn't bark so much ass musically yodel cross between what a cat on heat might do and a dog!

Man the desire to choke him to death with bare hands the fact I didn't mean I must have extraordinary growth and tolerance levels.

My dog, seem to have a flat. Well he's blown a claw and its all puffed up, red and swollen looking.

See te fun never ends.

So a joke

Did you hear about the cannibal who made a bunch of businessmen into chilli?

He wanted seasoned professionals!
Lol

So jokes are well and truely welcome, don't be shy guys.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 12:55 PM
Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa, you really can train men.

Ok well child/man.
S 16 had adopted h complaints, and spew. Mainly the one of needing to be thanked excessively. Now often I need him to do chores while I'm at work and I don't see him after school.

So I SMS, but often pls and thanks go out the window in the hurry.
so he just won't do what is asked with out expecting before during and after praise. I have tried to say mate, in life you need to do without expectation. That a clean house and you picking up your things will be rewarded with me have more time and less nagging.

Now I've found a reward he likes. I know it's no kosher but he gets one alcoholic bevie, each week.

We seem to have hit week 3 without and griping.

So positive treat based rewards do not only work on dogs! Lol wink grin

Ponders getting him to beg or shake paws.

The reason why I do a bevie on a Monday, it's mummies reward as well for not screaming in frustration and dispear. As its a tough shift.

So to my version of a porch party, I had white roses on the table and a bottle of wine empty of course. S16 was his dads place for the weekend. House was relatively clean like there were guests.

Not one question asked by s nor even a single complaint, why did you waste money on roses/flowers I can't eat flowers!

grin the answer was going to be they were a gift.

So a joke
Why does ms piggy douche with honey?

Cause kermit likes sweet and sour pork! Lol grin
Posted By: GoatGal Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 01:35 PM
You know, I have been enjoying all the jokes, but for jokes, I got----NOTHING!

I think I know two and I'm not even sure I can remember them.

But I'll give this one a try:
--------------------------------

At the senior center, they are having a special dance for all the old folks.
There's a live band, decorations, and lots of elderly people sitting around in chairs, some of whom are dancing.

Old Bill is sitting on the sidelines, very self-conscious about his particular affliction:
He is missing an eye; an old war wound, and the VA is so cheap they only paid for a cheap, painted wooden eye instead of a more natural looking one.

Bill sees a woman sitting along the opposite wall who looks lonely.

She's a big gal, lots of hip action there!
She has a sweet face, and she's tapping her toes to the music.

He figures he'll give it a shot because one thing he always loved to do was dance.

So he makes his way over to her side of the room and shyly asks:
"Would you like to dance?"

She immediately jumps up and says:
'Would I? Would I?!!!!"

At which point Bill turns away, muttering to himself:
"Fatass. Fatass...."

Hahahaha! Get it?

WOULD I ???? smile
-------------------------

And THAT my dear DBing pals, is why I don't "tell jokes"!

--GGG
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 01:40 PM
Gg, I lioke it!

How bout a tip for rainbow eyeliner?
Half way down this page, I think it's awesome!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/verymuchso/15-easy-hacks-for-perfect-eyeliner

I've become addicted to make up utubes!
Posted By: Mat Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 04:44 PM
Darn I didn't expect the comedy thread! I'll need to refresh my repertoire...
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/04/14 11:24 PM
Well Matt, it's here for you!

What's the difference between hungry and horny?

Where you place the cucumber. Lol grin

S 16 has now pulled a sickie, I've hurt my wrist, I ache all over have a cold and want to throw up. I'm going to let all the hounds in to lie on my bed as I need at least one to make me bettera!

Did I miss any base in the excuse?
Man flue any one? Anyone ?

Well looks like I want to work today, being home with that blerk.
So better Do breaky, war paint and head off. Today, I had better remember my food. It's too expensive to keep buying it.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/05/14 05:32 AM
Well s, is far from his completed training.

Before I left I got spew, verbal!
Dumb useless, etc. all over fixing number plate on car. I asked him to do, he start lazy cow you should get off your own ar$e! Etc so let him spew and walked off. Whined about how rude I was to ask.

It got sorted, and later he came and tried to tell me, I couldn't do it.

Too late too bad so sad, all done, was the reply. His tune changed dramatically.
I think he's sick again to stress, and while he didn't ask re bottle of wine flowers etc he was thinking and stressing by the spew.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/05/14 12:14 PM
Tonight child was a bit of, it's not fair!

Yeah, you had the day off school. You stayed home did your one chore seconds before I walk in door. I'm sick I worked I'm tired I'm cranky I'm I'm I'm I'm over everything.

You can't turn a singe light off, nor close the fogging doors or gates.
I have a bad case of plom disease.

Kicks dirt hangs head!
Mind reading, prophecising, jumping to conclusions and shoulding on me!

All a service offered free. Send me one of those crappy ow, I needs me a wife, I can treat her bad! (Ok so maybe not)

Pulls the Doona over head!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/06/14 01:29 AM
I typed an awesome post the combined power of the net and iPad ate it. I'm too sick to care.

Dang!
So we skip to the joke!

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

A lickalotopis. wink

You guys might have to joke me, I'm drowning in snott and its snott that funny!
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 08/06/14 06:54 AM
Ah the combined power thang. That's happened to me too. I now select all and copy if I need to look at something else whilst composing my masterpieces: then if it does vanish I can just paste it back.

All right then here's your joke.

Militant feminists; I take my hat off to them. They don't like that.
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 08/06/14 10:15 AM
a man walks into a bar....says ouch....
yep that's all I got tonight, also full of snot and you're right gg, it snot funny.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/06/14 11:54 AM
I know snott funny! My nose drips and it seems to need a new washer. wink

The security guard I think was looking for his joke he had a break at the same time. i was cranky and off, well I'm hoping that was it rather than my company. Another 20 something kid, I suspect!

I got an email from the mediator and I thought h appointment wasn't for weeks. Seems the joint session is in 4 weeks, I was a bit thrown, it might be over early in sept.

What do you call a 13yo girl from Kentucky who can run faster than her brothers?

A virgin.
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 08/06/14 11:19 PM
My son aged 14 told the family this a little while go.

What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?

Slow down.

I have to say I was a little shocked. I never knew jokes lied that at his age.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 12:24 PM
Sorry guys, I'm not on to of my game.

2x close friends have a parent on death watch, expected to pass within the week.

cryI feel far from jokey.

The security guy looked, like he might have been hanging on to catch time with me as well! Say it ain't so! Rolls eyes.
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 12:36 PM
Ggrass...sorry to hear about your mates. frown

I got a "Hey lady!" the other day when I was on the bike from someone. Oh yeahhhh...

CZ shine is ON!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 12:45 PM
I can't seem to catch a break.

My mate that took me to the politician farewell it's her mum. So if that happens, and it's going to, she won't be at the dinner ball thing at the end of the month. In the past she prefers to not attend big. Social things during her grieving for a year after. As I was her guest, I'm not able to go either!

Which is her way of dealing with stuff.
Hopefully friends will come to dinner at weekend, and take s16 shooting.
Busy at work lots of sick people, still slightly snotty. Just grizzly annoyed and bit angry and short tempered.

Roll on weekend, I need to relax on my couch. wink
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 01:03 PM
BOO! I'm sorry to hear that you might not get to go to the dinner ball. While I'm actually a little bit of an introvert, I do like getting all dressed up and doing some people watching from time to time (especially with a martini glass in my hand).

Of course, the bigger "BOO!" is that your friend's mom is dying, and that's really hard. But you know - the ripple effect is disappointing.

frown
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 01:16 PM
Seems to me in my pity party atm, the more I move forward and the more I push happy and good things to happen the more I'm blocked.

Just by thing outside my control. I know her mum did not decide hell wouldn't it be fun to die in August to stuff my daughters plans, but sigh.

Kicks dirt, I just want a tiny break, no more deaths.
Maybe a coffee date with an interesting man, ok so even an interesting breathing human of any kind?

Anyone?
Hands out coffee shots to all.

I like the odd social thing, but not ever week or night. Too much pressure.
Posted By: Eatsma Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 01:19 PM
I would love some coffee....I've had all that there is in this hotel room...

Going to have to go out into the world to get some. (grumble...)
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/07/14 01:26 PM
Stalk the house keeping staff nicely and they will give you more.

Well I did when I worked in hk, only if the person was nice cute and flirty. Rude and demanding no soup for you!

I had someone snap their fingers at me tonight as in almost slave style, hope to it boooy!
Another customer stood up for me and called him a rude ar$e, on my behalf.

It was gold, many times I have helped that customer and he used the karma I created to pull rank. It was aaaawwwe moment, for my ego. grin
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/08/14 11:31 PM
Seems s16 has fluy thing hot and cold. Joked he had menopause!

The topic of hot blondes came up with one lot of customers, I joked I up up traded recently for a fake blonde 10years older! My wise crack now, when things get on that topic.

They said " he's gotta be a foolish bloke, no one trades a hot funny younger woman for an old one!"

Another of our regulars, commented did you change the "cool hair" he was disappointed. I said no its just wearing down wink like me, lol and needs to be refreshed!

It was a nice ego stroke.

We have also as girls at work been looking at who some of the blokes have been looking at and finding attractive, one of the transfers is dead keen on one of the young chickies.

The boss was wondering why, wet sick pathetic dish rag of a girl whines never smiles no personality. I said I guess he likes a good fixer upper project! Funny what I see now looking from a different perspective.

So a joke
Why did tigger look in the toilet?

He was looking for pooh!

Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/09/14 11:54 PM
Well my friends mum passed she was very low yesterday and had not been really awake or talking. Sigh it's really only game over when your dead. Just as old dog was saying.

Went and had Dinner with my beastie of 30 years and her hubby. Nice feed out and most food I have eaten in one sitting in forever! grin

Need to chase up so part for our car now as we had a wildlife encounter on the way home. Not fun, damage was small, thank goodness. S16 driving on his learners there was no way to miss it.

So in respect of my friend and her mum, who was also a friend of many years, I'm not telling a joke. I think it's better today to be quietly reflective.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/11/14 12:56 PM
Took the car into the shop, to look at getting work done.

Seems the youngest dude there was flirting and so was the slightly older one. Me I couldn't help taking to them first and being friendly. There was one moment which now makes me fell slighty odd, the boss man came out and was speaking to the older guy.

My gut feeling was I was being talked about given their demeanour and expression, mind reading I know, boss does know and associate with my h!

If h has been true to form and what he has said he has done and said in the past, he may have slagged me off. Some thing which he has done to a bloke whom he thought was behaving like he was pursuing or interested.

Which he came home and informed me he had told him how I was a nasty b! And needed a dog box. I saw the way he explained what he said as stamping territory.

So on to a joke,

What do you call 300 white men chasing one black man?

The PGA tour!
Posted By: Nitty Re: May the fleas, - 08/12/14 04:00 PM
Haha, good one, GGrass!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/13/14 12:02 PM
So today I got a letter re addressed to me, with the new address underlied!
Looked like h writing. Lol guess he looked annoyed, by that.

Went and dropped and collected car, no drama. Didn't see the other older bloke from Monday, which was good.

Had a good laugh on my break, there is a community jacket at work it is filth. Me I refuse to wear it.

Several of the blokes were there, they questioned why, my answer that jackets a filthy bike, evey one has had a ride and it shows. I have too much respect for germs to put it on. Then stupid ole me caught the meaning with smirks and laughs. blush

Interestingly enough though they were all nodding. Funny as one was trying to seduced one of the not so fussy young things! Write love poems in the past, he old enough to be her dad!

Oh well another blonde joke!

What do you give a blonde that has everything?

Penicillin
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/15/14 05:55 AM
Well today on the way to work I nearly ran into a car doing a u turn.

Turns out it was h perhaps doing a mlc drive by! wink grin Lol actually I think as it wasn't his car just test driving it, but he could have taken it in the other direction. It was funny as I had to follow said car back to my drive as I damn well forgot my work clothes for today. Rolls eyes!

Funny that all the moon and stars line up like that, when I haven't bumped into h in 2 maybe 3 months. Houses are on same road. I was ok, so that's funny and truly laughed and I feel fine over it.

Lets see if the security guard does a drinks invite or even does the big chat up on tea later on!

I'm not feeling like there is any good to come of the whole old r!
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/15/14 11:08 AM
What's an MLC drive by?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/15/14 12:06 PM
wink it was something some of the mlc h said they did, drove by the house sat in the street and were too scared to knock.

I was being tongue in cheek.

Although my h is acting weird and all over the shop along with his family.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/15/14 12:22 PM
I was asking because the other day my H went for a run and his route (unnecessarily) took him past our house. I was wondering if this is a standard MLC thing and if it has any meaning.

This is maddening. smile
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/15/14 12:32 PM
I think the only ones it has meaning to are them!

He could have test drove the car away from my driveway, he knows that's a time at which the school bus comes. In fact he has done the whole drive the opposite way most of the time, been sighted doing so.

I do think he changed his whole routine just so he wouldn't bump into me. I do prefer not to bump into him. Meh, who cares not my circus not my monkeys and I'm loving it!

I am truely loving it. Tomorrow I and am home alone with the dogs, I can't wait.

Mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaahhhhha every one be kind to your selves ok.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:04 AM
cry oh $shite. Sob bawl howl.

Just been knocked for the biggest six. Been cleaning up for my friend who's coming next week as her mums being buried. I cleaned out draws, and one stupid draw wouldn't shut.

I found something, it was a letter not dated and im not sure ive seen it before?? ? well the thing doesnt ring a bell.

In h hand, talks about the early years, the crap pile it had become and how I needed to reach out. blush cry sob.

How on earth do I think I could save it? How on earth when I did the biggest most risky reach out which took every thing I had to be openly kicked with the revelation of ow.
It's all about he wants his needs not being met.

Don't even have the heart to spin.

Why is it he holds no pull in person, but the letter?
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:08 AM
I'm so sorry you're hurting right now. You're grieving the might have been. You're grieving the guy who opened up enough for you to actually have something to respond to and you're grieving the chance to make things great.

I'm sending you hugs, Ggrass. I wish I could do more.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:11 AM
Mostly I think I'm just annoyed at me.

Last week I was thinking the quirky guy at work should ask me out and hell I'd go in heart beat.

Seems I haven't let go the zippo yet!
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:17 AM
!!!!

Good he hasn't asked you out yet. You'll have a little more time to decide what that zippo is worth. smile

I'm still sending you hugs, even if only for all the smiles you inspire around here.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:22 AM
My second thought it my feeling of guilt and stupidity.

Given the childish stuff I've seen of late from h and his family, I just never saw the stupid games I was drawn into. I cannot believe I was so naive and stupid.

Bangs head on the table!
Ponders how much gas the zippo has! wink

Please do be aware I would never give any human the power of life an death, I am in now way sucidal.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:27 AM
Wait, is this some kind of saying I'm not catching as an American???

And why are you being so hard on yourself?

Or am I misreading you?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:37 AM
I just can't shake the guilt, that I should have done something.

Then the something wasn't good enough, when I did try it. I was a lot of the time left in the no win place. Just I suppose a low day, and I haven't had one for so long I thought they were a thing of the past!

I seem to know in the non emotional part of my head, it's too late to change but the emtional bits seem to not care today. They seem to be driving the bus again.

Oh and I don't see the iPad has auto corrected me. On the sucide bit. I would never take my,own life, the lighter thing has been my minds oicture.

It was based on a quip of I might burst into flames if I ever found myself having to be Nekid or intimate with a man.

The anxiety it huge and something I have never ever had ever.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:41 AM
My IC says, if you're not done it's not over. If you weren't going to feel emotional about losing him then there was no point in being together in the first place.

But did you say holding the zippo the same way others say holding the rope?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:50 AM
It's more about moving on, if someone asked me out I think I might feel so anxious I might burst into flames! Spontaneously combusting.

Then a couple of us quipped maybe just douse our selves in lighter fluid and light the old zippo lighter, you know the sort gangsters have large Nekid flame and all.

In my case, I haven't been looked back at, h just wants a nice friend as he has a soul mate! There is nc period, unless I call him and take his rubbing my face in his new life.

Me personally I just cannot do it, it was absolutely killing who I was and keeping me stuck. I've left contact to him and he hasn't even noticed, cared or contacted.

He also refused to take my call when I had an emergency, he had a text stating it was urgent. So I feel he's walked never to return.

There is no us, just me!

I waiver between wanting to be alone forever and
Find a nice person who may value me.

Today I never want to leave the farm again! It's where I am happiest.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 03:56 AM
Sorry, I must have missed those jokes!

Not a nice person who may value you.

A fantastic person who WILL treasure you! Right?

Whoever that may be. Because we can't read the future.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/16/14 04:10 AM
Ok so badly written but yes, someone who maybe will see the values I have and unlike in the past actually appreciate them.

Even tho at bd, h said its never to late to make amends, he didn't seem to value the amount of risk it took. I need some one who can appreciate a person who can stand up and take a risk, not devalue it.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 10:50 AM
Oh dear hot date johnny depp! In pirates. Oh arh!

What's a blondes favourite drink?

Penis colada grin

Went to my either second or third job today depending on how you count these things, saw a couple of mates and was reminded one of em is single and I'm sure h has told him we are finished. No awkward questions yet, but I'm sue they are coming!

Sigh I hate the whole saga.
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 11:29 AM
Great joke gg, wondering if h would like it, given the ow is a very very peroxide blonde lol lol lol!
yes, the saga definitely s*cks the big one.
You will handle the award questions because you are awesome!
your h has no idea, keep being you, because you rock!!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 11:34 AM
I still can't shake a feeling that I had no seen that letter ever before.

And that the pen used to write it wasn't sitting in bedroom where letter was found until after bd and separation. I know I had a clean out and throw out near where letter was found, and I'm almost sure I checked under the draws. It was an usual pen, glitter pen. One of a kind. All very odd, yes h could access my place, if he was keen. It's not Fort Knox.

Seeing h then finding letter which Declares love and desperation, threw me on my emtional ar$e.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 12:02 PM
If you knew for sure he wrote it recently, what would you do? Hypothetically.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 12:08 PM
You know what I looked at this from the point of view of taking it to mediation, and asking when he wrote it. Straight up. But the chicken side of me just sent an email( with photo attached) saying was this the message you referred to last year?

Just a yes or no answer is required. Gives an out without pressure. Said I require no explanation.

So we see what it brings. Do I expect any answer, I suspect I will get none, it may open up a dialogue. It most likely will not.

It's more wanting to know. I guess.
Posted By: Old Dog Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 12:33 PM
You know what I looked at this from the point of view of taking it to mediation, and asking when he wrote it. Straight up. But the chicken side of me just sent an email( with photo attached) saying was this the message you referred to last year

What did he say about the message? Sorry I must have missed that bit.

I can understand completely being thrown into a spin by this. I also found a note.

On a lighter note I posted a joke on my thread just after your detached cat post - which I loved. Sorry I know your thread is the 'correct' place for jokes :-)

You are so right about cats though, she is now my guru.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/17/14 12:47 PM
I loved your joke, but you can tell them on yours too.

I'm not that selfish. wink

I sent the email tonight, I'm not excepting a reply till tomorrow at earliest.
I would think the chance of a reply given he ignored 9999999.999999% of everything else I send phone or ask is less than dirt.

It's more than likely a mistake, as he interprets everything as me trying to get him back.

The ic, has made it very clear he's not giving anything back he wants no r! Period.
Nothing has overly worked.

As far as I know ow is still on the scene.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 12:00 AM
Well paint me green and call me gumby!

Well that was interesting, I got a reply not the yes or no.
2lines in which the first line said basically indicated he was confused and he had never given s16 any messages!

Well script to make me think I'm crazee!
Second line said basically no it wasn't given to s16.

I would suggest done without any thought what so ever.

So like ggg conclusions to be drawn, h was home this am not long distance at ow. I doubt she was there or I would have gotten a nil response.

I think I have in the early stages been triangulated. H always was a devoted son, and father with me being in last place.

http://www.examiner.com/article/narcissistic-love-triangles-and-emotional-unavailability
It funny that the letter he wrote referred to the big black hole he had inside.
Posted By: GoatGal Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 12:09 AM
GUMBY???
Did somebody call me?

And watch it with those Blonde jokes, girl! wink

I am that rarest of creatures: a "Natural Blonde".

Not that there's anything "natural" about it these days!
There are now these pesky gray "highlights" I'm always trying to work with.

But gray---that's almost like blonde, right?
----------------------------

"How do you get a Blonde to marry you?"

"Tell her she's pregnant!"
-----------------------

"How do you get a Blonde on the roof?"

"Tell her drinks are on the house!"

And with that, I'm heading to my rooftop, hoping to find some of Wonka's amaretto up there!

wink

---GGG
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 01:15 PM
Just rambling, seems its all dog training ggg!

The quirky guy at works looking for me! whistle wink he's been helpful as part of his job, so now I've returned the favour a couple of times. Practising on him, I think it's a bit mean in a way, light and breezey jokey showing appreciation.

Seems I'm getting something's tuned up a bit. My confidence is really good. Not even contact via email got me off track.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 01:17 PM
grinI forgot

What do call a skeleton in the closet with blonde hair?

Last years hide and go seek winner.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 10:04 PM
Well my nan used to say.

There are no pockets in shrouds! Today is my mates funeral no jokes for every one. I feel it's out of respect.

S16 had a spew Carry on last night. Demanded to know who I had over for the weekend.
See wink gal works to create Intrigue!

I'm a bit confused about that tho, he used h words and phrases. Before it never occurred I would have friends over, be out socialising or he should be concerned.

I'm still wondering why the sudden change? He's never really cared, in fact last week he gave me a serve for sleeping in the day and in his words his words have a huge ar$e baby cry every day.

His main theme is how we are childish for not making r work. Yet, seems unable to understand how h made his choice and I have done all I can.

It's just not worth getting emotionally punched in the face Again.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the fleas, - 08/18/14 10:56 PM
I'm sorry. Teenagers are unjust people.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/19/14 12:10 PM
Well today. Explain where I was after work and how my friend is coming here tomorrow.

Child said I don't give a crap, it's not my business what you do who you see or where you go!

Wtf land? Really yesterday I got the third degree. crazyI just don't understand!

Now got news the neighbour is about to pass. No more death please, why now. Seems to jus keep coming this year and last.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/20/14 01:13 PM
Neighbour pass away last night!

Child has turned into an angelic version, omg speechless. Did some chores complained how ill he was. He got appreciation.

I have cotton wool in my ears, well it feels like it head is thick, body feels like a truck smashed into it.

Not happy, sore sick and wants me a wife, sigh. I need a back rub I need a cupa made boo who!

Happy attitudes slipped down, not to misery but just meh! ;)I alive right?

What did the composer Mozart do after he died?

Why he decomposed!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/22/14 12:52 AM
Weeeeeelll the crazee continues!

Seems the woman that was referred to several weeks back wasn't the blonde but an auburn colour haired woman.

So does that make her ow1 ow 2 or what! Seems to not stop.
He told said friend she was a relative staying at his place for a few days! sick
There were no relatives before Christmas. crazy no young women.

Roll on mediation and settlement. I just want to get things done.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 01:07 AM
It's a week to go and feeling a bit blue.
Still nc, bit concerned about how things will go in the session next week.
Had friends to dinner Saturday night and we evaporated a bottle of whine! Lol

Still a bit headachy all week and sniffy. Had some body aches as well. Sigh, it's Monday and the higher mood isn't as high as its been, but it's still ok.
I went to the salon and got my hair done yesterday, I looooooooove my hair dresser. Changed things a wee bit, moved the extensions. Less of my vibe colour streaks. More layered as she and her agreed that all the regrowth I had does indicate I've had stress hair fall out!

Oh and I went and did some online retail therapy, I bought more make up! Lol I seem to be enabling an eyeliner fetish. grin

What's the leading cause of death in lesbians?

Hair balls!
Posted By: Ss06 Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 01:29 AM
bring on the eyeliner fetish. I have a weakness for eye shadows and eyeliner myself. There are worse things to become addicted to, right?

Take care of yourself to get rid of that nasty sickness.

You've inspired me to host people over for dinner. It's something H and I did all the time but since BD not so much. Why couldn't I have people over? I CAN! Ok, now to think about whom to invite!!!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 01:43 AM
Hey I didn't know you could order online from the major cheapie pharmacy till a few weeks ago.

When I bought teal liquid eyeliner and purple gel eyeliner! I'm still having trouble with lippy. I cannot for the life of me find a dark colour that suits me, apart from one darkish pink. I bought a red nice bright and dark, but it ran away! Giving me clown mouth, blerk.

I bought new foundation power sort and mousey one to try. More eyeliner another more expensive mascara the last one was a no name bargain basement. Your supposed to replace often. So another month or so I will need replacement.

I might have a kid free weekend next weekend so I need to make a plan man!
Do I try to go out, epic fail most weekends as no one goes out that I know Friday and I'm far to old and tired by Friday to even have enthusiasm for noisy pubs!

In other news the bf, aka the largest hound must have been saying major curse words as he stole soap and washed his own mouth out! He ate or one of them did half a cake of soap. Clean poo's now! Lol wink grin

It must have tasted feral but he gave it a red hot go!
Rolls eyes.
Posted By: Ss06 Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 02:02 AM
Wow, teal and purple?! I couldn't pull that off if you paid me. Good for you!
Posted By: watto14 Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 02:25 AM
gg, what an average week you've had! understand why you feel a bit meh, im with you.
I know what you mean about making plans to go out, I feel way too old to hang at the local clubs, and all my friends are married etc, and don't want to go out, wish we lived coser, we could hang out together!!

hope this week is better than last smile
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the fleas, - 08/25/14 03:13 AM
My best guess to where your living are in my h ow town. Closer to the beach.

Within 2hours. Unless you live in my town where I work. I haven't seen anyone with twins who meets your guys age.

Posts= 100 must need a new thread!
© DivorceBusting.com