Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Denver_2010 Buffalo - 03/04/11 07:26 AM
Update....

W and I exchanged texts all day. My flight to Buffalo was at 4 p.m.

I'm not going to detail the conversation .. it was light and there was joking around about some problems that I had with my luggage...

I have never liked flying. Anyway, I always used to call or text my W to let her know that I love her before my plane took off. Today this is the text exchange with my W that I had right before my plane took off:

Me: "Getting ready to take off.... Hey, in case my plane goes down, I just want you to know that I ..." [text sent]

[wait sixty seconds to send rest of message]

Me: "Think that you're sexy as hell!!! shocked "

[wait another sixty seconds to send 3rd text]

Me: "And that I love you and SS very much..."

W: "U will be fine... me too" (yay for me smile )

Me: "I know."

---------

arrived in Buffalo at 11 p.m. W and MIL picked me up. We drove to W's late grandmother's home which family still owns. They got my sleeping arrangements settled. W is sleeping on the couch and I am sleeping on a blow up bed in one of the bedrooms.

After everyone went to bed, W and I hung out for about 90 minutes. We sat outside (and damn cold in Buffalo btw) while she smoked. We talked about her memories of Buffalo as a child. She spend a few summers here.

We went inside. W said her back was hurting. I offered to massage it for her. We sat on the couch. I massaged her back and legs for about 45 minutes. She eventually fell asleep. I covered her up, kissed her on the forehead, told her goodnight and went to my room.

Now I'm here! smile

So far so good!

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Resilient Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 09:29 AM
Awesome!
Posted By: Busting Mode Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 11:11 AM
Bravo!
Posted By: grr Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 01:28 PM
nice start to what i hope is a great and productive few days for you both

keep it up denver

we are all proud
Posted By: JustStunned Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 01:59 PM
Outstanding Denver, keep posting, but only so long as it doesn't detract from the progress you are making.
Posted By: zengypsy Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 03:19 PM
Ditto on everyone's responses!
Posted By: downandoutintn Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 04:04 PM
Denver,

You have been the one that keeps me motivated that this will work for me also. I really appreciate it. Keep up the hard work!
Posted By: sparks14 Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 04:30 PM
Great start, Denver!
Posted By: 2stepboogie Re: Buffalo - 03/04/11 07:53 PM
This trip will be huge for you.

Keep the progress going.
Posted By: hope2011 Re: Buffalo - 03/05/11 02:53 AM
Wow, so great to read all your progress! I knew you'd get here. smile
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/05/11 07:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the continued support! Hope! It is so nice to hear from you. We were starting to get worried about you!

Update:

Today was a very good day bw W and I ... but we, or maybe it was just me.. but we did face several challenges.

First, I think that everyone is tired. I has 3 hours of sleep the night before I flew out here, and then got only another 3 last night. W, MIL, SIL, niece and SS have been here the extra night, but you can tell that they are all tired from lack of sleep and the trip in general. BTW, SIL is pregnant and MIL has an injured back, so W had to carry everyone's luggage around during their trip out here and then up the stairs to the bedrooms (as I was not here yet).

As I've probably said before, SS is very challenging for anyone trying to get him to comply with rules or directions... especially if I am not present. This has been an additional stress on everyone.

My niece is only 2 years old... cute as hell, but ... well, she's 2!

So W's grandma's funeral was today. It went very smoothly. As it began, W and I sat down. W immediately moved in very close to me and I put my arm around her. We sat like that for the entire funeral. At one point she began to cry (it was a funeral) and I was able to comfort her as best I could.

She didn't seem to have any problems introducing me to her family members as her H. We are both wearing our wedding rings. We went and ate with everyone after the funeral. I was cheerful and carried on conversation with everyone that I met. I focused on showing genuine interest in meeting her family... this is a 180 for me as I have always had very little interest in this... And the difference is... that now I really do have an interest in sharing this with my W... I see that it is part of sharing our lives with one another. She has always been good at it... me... not so much.

Driving back to the house was where I was first challenged. They rented a mini van with 3 rows of seating. I was in second row with niece... W was in the 3rd row with SS. It was a quiet ride bc everyone was really tired. W received a text and began having a text convo with someone.

I began to feel anger inside of me... I began assuming that it was OM texting her. I texted a friend of mine about my feelings. I was wisely advised not to worry about it, that I was assuming things, and that it didn't matter that much anyway bc I am the one that is here in Buffalo with W ... not OM.

It took me a good hour or so to get over this feeling... and during that time, I was able to act 'as if' nothing was wrong with me. I don't think that W caught on that I was mad.

My anger really boils down to just being impatient. I want the OM deal to be put to rest so that I don't have to feel paranoid and feel like I'm looking over my shoulder all of the time.

So we got back to the house... W and I went outside so she could smoke. It was raining so I held an umbrella for her. We hung out at the house for a while with SIL and MIL ... I watched a movie with niece and SS went to play with a kid who lives next door.

In the evening, we all went to dinner. I didn't say anything, but I gave my credit card to the waitress and paid for everyone's dinner and drinks.

After we got back to the house from dinner, W, SS and myself went out to look for a liquor store. W and I planned to stay up and have a drink. Funny... Buffalo's liquor stores are few and far bw and they close early. Anyway, we bought some beer at a Walgreens ... yes, a Walgreens!

During the trip, SS began to have attitude with both of us and especially W. He refused to follow her or my directions. By the time that we got home, SS was mad at both W and myself.

Before W left me, this would have been a situation where I would have become so frustrated and angry that I would have lashed out at SS ... I have always felt a need to protect my W from the problems that SS causes for her. Usually, my efforts result in W and I arguing bc of the stress that it causes us.

I was able to address this issue completely different tonight. I let W handle it and then later talked with SS about how I was disappointed in his behavior. By the end of the night, he was hugging me and calmed down.

W and I stayed up for about 2 hours talking about M/R. Nothing really new here. W is still concerned that things bw us will revert back to how they were before. I repeated much of what I have already told her, but also told her that I don't want her to come back to me bc I have talked her into it. I want her to come back bc she sees that I have changed and believes that things CAN be different. I told her that I want to show her by my actions that things will be different, but that I can't do that unless she gives me the chance.

W volunteered that OM has texted her while I've been here. That he is 'not doing well' with me being here with her. That he tells her that he wants her to be happy and that if working things out with me is what will do that, then that is what he wants. But she also admitted that she knows that anything he says is swayed by his feelings for her.

I repeated what I did last night.... I rubbed her back and ran my hand through her hair until she went to sleep. At one point, I asked her if she remembered on our honeymoon me telling her with tears in my eyes how proud and happy I was that she was my W. She said that she did. I told her that that is how I have always felt, do now more so than ever, and explained to her just how sorry that I am that I ever made her feel differently... how sorry that I am that I didn't continue to show her just how proud and happy that I am that she is my W.

After she went to sleep, I noticed that she had 2 text messages from OM on her phone that will go unanswered until tomorrow.... I am going to bed smiling.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: 27YearsandOut Re: Buffalo - 03/06/11 01:24 AM
Good luck, Denver. I hope this is a change in direction for your M. I know you have put in a lot of time and work - I hope it pays off!
Posted By: LITB Re: Buffalo - 03/08/11 06:39 PM
I hope you are still doing well Denver.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/08/11 06:55 PM
I am LITB! Just returned last night from my trip to Buffalo. I am exhausted... mostly emotionally. I am going to try to update tonight, but the trip was great!

BITS
Denver
Posted By: LITB Re: Buffalo - 03/08/11 08:33 PM
Excellent. Glad to hear. As I'm sure most of us here, I'm looking forward to your update.
Posted By: ironMan Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 05:54 AM
Just sayin Hi, Denver. Hang in there, buddy.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 06:02 AM
UPDATE

Ok... I have the last 3 days of my trip to Buffalo and today to update on. I'm just going to list the highlights.

But before I get into that... The night that I got upset over the text messaging, W told me who she had been messaging with. It was not OM. She volunteered this info. I know that OM texted her during the trip and I'm sure that W responded. But I don't think that it was a whole lot. And I know for a fact that she ignored 2 of his texts on Friday night.

Saturday

Great day. W and I got along great. No R talk. W complimented me in the morning after I got dressed. She said to me "You look handsome today. but you always look handsome"

W brought up me wanting to take she and SS snow mobiling up in the mountains and asked when i wanted to do that. We discussed it and agreed to go this coming weekend. She brought up getting a place and staying the night. I nearly jumped out of my skin to agree. (unfortunately, she later remembered that she has a bday party to go to... but she invited me to be her 'date' so all is good).

At dinner W put her hand on my knee for a few seconds. smile

W and I had a beer together at bedtime. She laid on the couch where she was sleeping and put her leg up on me while I sat next to her. She let me show her physical affection by running my hand on her back and through her hair. I gently kissed her (not lips) at different points. She fell asleep. I kissed her again and whispered to her 'goodnight sweet girl'... she smiled ... not sure if she was still asleep or not.

Sunday

We went to lunch with her cousin and his boyfriend. Very similar to Saturday with the contact bw W and I. She let me put my are around her, let me give her a kiss on the cheek a couple of different times, etc. At lunch, she and I were sitting next to each other. When everyone else was involved in their own conversation, I leaned over to her and told her that she looked beautiful. It has always been a running joke bw us that she doesn't know how to respond to a compliment when I give it to her. We shared a laugh about this when I told her that she is beautiful.

We took a drive up to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls. It was a very long day. While W and I spent a lot of the time hanging out and and enjoying our trip together, I focused on making sure that SS and niece were having fun. SIL is pregnant, so I also helped a lot with carrying niece and getting her in and out of her winter bundle (it was freezing!).

On the way home, I saw in middle row of mini van with niece and W sat in back row with SS. I reached back to rub her leg... she grabbed my hand. We held hand for a few minutes.

Bedtime was the same as it was Saturday night. I sat with W until she fell asleep, kissed her goodnight and whispered 'goodnight sweet girl'... she again smiled.

Monday

Packed in the morning and W drove me to airport.

On the way there W asked me about the marriage counseling that I want to do. She told me that she thought that SS needed to be involved in our counseling in some way due to his issues and how he has perceived what has happened bw she and I. I agreed and told her that I would start looking into things when I got back to Denver.

When we arrived at the airport and got my luggage out of the car, she and I embraced in a big hug. She told me that she was 'really happy' that I came out to Buffalo, and that she had a lot of fun hanging out with me. I kissed her on the lips and we said goodbye.

Before I got on my flight, she texted me to let me know that she found her way back to her grandma's house. Not going to include everything said but the highlights:

W: "Let me know when you're situated on the plan so that I know u r on your way. Had fun with you here. Glad you came. Thanks again for coming!"

Me: "I had a blast with you. You don't have to thank me. If its up to me, yu're going to have a tough time going anywhere without me from now on. wink "

W: " smile "

Later... right before my plane took off...

Me: "Plane getting ready to take off. I will call or text you from Atlanta. Luv u guys."

W: "Ok. Save travels. Love u 2!"

Later during my layover in Atlanta...

Me: "Just got to Atlanta."

W: "Glad you are there. We are going to Anchor Bar for dinner tonight!"

Me: "Nice! I will talk to you later tonight."

W: "Ok. Have fun at the airport. smile Let me know when u r leaving Atlanta please."

Me: "Ok!"

Later during my layover...

W: "I forgot that A's bday party is this Saturday. Can't go to the mountains. frown Sorry!"

Me: "Ok. Let me know if there is another weekend. frown "

W: "Maybe the 26th or the next weekend."

Me: "Ok. Damn. I was looking forward to it."

W: "Sorry. I'm sure it'll work out. Maybe I'll take you as my date Saturday."

Me: "Ooo... me as a date?? Luv it!! smile "

W: "Lol!"
---------

We talked again briefly when I arrived in Denver and then again, briefly, before bed. Nothing to really note here.

Tuesday (today)

W texted me very early when she was getting on her flight and again when she landed in Chicago. I was still in bed. I sent her a brief reply when I woke up thanking her for letting me know that she and SS were safe. She texted me again when they were back safely in Denver.

Later in the day, I texted her to let her know that I had decided not to go into my office bc I was tired. She called me. She was laying down for a nap. We agreed to talk later.

She called again when she woke up. She mentioned that she was hungry, so I invited her to meet me for an early dinner. She agreed.

We met, had dinner and then walked over to a Verizon store. We share a cell phone plan. We began looking at the iphones bc both of us need new phones. The sales rep told us that we would get a huge discount if we wanted to buy new iphones as long as we signed a 2 year contract.

I offered to buy us the new phones as long as she thought it was wise for us to sign a new 2 year contract together. She didn't flinch. So we got new cell phones!

The biggest thing to note about this contact is that W was STILL wearing her wedding rings ... even though we were back in Denver and away from the family that she was worried about not knowing about our separation. I had already decided that I'm going to keep wearing mine but not bring it up to her.

By the time this was all done, it was getting late. We said goodnight and that we'd talk tomorrow.

Things seem to be progressing well.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Lotus Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 07:14 AM
That sounds nice. And a 2 year commitment! Sounds very good. I guess she is thinking of a family therapist to include SS. I still think the Retrouvaille weekend is what you need to push not just OM, but the idea of other men out of her heart, and move back into a committed relationship. Slow and steady is good, but there's nothing like a high intensity push to get people motivated.
Posted By: Busting Mode Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 10:32 AM
Denver,

Just wanted to acknowledge you for being so loving and supportive with your wife, and for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us here.

Your thread gives me hope, and holds a higher standard.

Well done.
Posted By: LearningPatience Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 12:34 PM
Not much else to add Denver other than thank you for sharing your (hopefully ongoing) success stories! Sometimes the best advice and the most hope comes from watching someone struggle and succeed.
Posted By: Truegritter Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 12:50 PM
Denver

Some very good progress.

I don't want to be the wet blanket but i also don't want you to get blind sided.

She is coming back to you little by little.

That is evident.

She still may have some things to sort through.

Letting go of the old you for one and then OM to sort out.

I think it is very important to be patient and not push things.

You are winning the war so just be cool.

This is very exciting for you and as each step along the way has been something new for YOU.

This will be too.

Remember the new man you have become.

That man doesn't need to tell his W how her life will be if she is with him...

He knows it.

And shows it.
Posted By: cat04 Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 01:09 PM
sorry for the hijack...

Hey True smile
Posted By: 27YearsandOut Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 03:32 PM
Sounds like things are swinging your way! I have read most all of your posts, and I know how hard you have worked at this. Looks like it is starting to pay dividends. I am trying to follow your example and look at your story as an inspiration and a source of hope that my own similar situation might have a positive result also. Thanks for sharing and continued good luck!

James
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 04:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Busting Mode
Denver,

Just wanted to acknowledge you for being so loving and supportive with your wife, and for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us here.

Your thread gives me hope, and holds a higher standard.

Well done.

Busting and Patience - Thank you guys very much for the continued support. I hope that my thread IS providing hope for you guys and anyone else following it. I sometimes feel a little 'survivors guilt' when posting my positive progress here. At the same time, I know that when I was at my lowest point back in Nov and Dec, the positive stories were sometimes all that kept me going.

I also want to apologize for not following your threads. Obviously my sitch has kept me really busy lately, but I still feel badly that I haven't been able to reciprocate the support for you guys and a few others. My hope is to find some time to catch up with everyone and help out where I can. I owe this board soooo much!

Thanks again.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 04:55 PM
Originally Posted By: Lotus
That sounds nice. And a 2 year commitment! Sounds very good. I guess she is thinking of a family therapist to include SS. I still think the Retrouvaille weekend is what you need to push not just OM, but the idea of other men out of her heart, and move back into a committed relationship. Slow and steady is good, but there's nothing like a high intensity push to get people motivated.

Lotus - I am still considering Retrouvaille in addition to MC here in Denver. Actually, what I am thinking is Retrouvaille, Solution Based MC for W and I, and then a separate family child therapist for SS, W and I. My IC worked with SS for a while before W and I separated. So we'll probably continue on with him. My concern is being able to afford all of this therapy! LOL smile I will figure it out though.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: LITB Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 05:06 PM
You sharing your positive progress is much appreciated Denver. It certainly gives me hope during the times that I'm not so sure there is any. Please continue to do what you've been doing. I wish you and everyone else on these boards all the happiness in the world.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 09:24 PM
Originally Posted By: 27YearsandOut
Sounds like things are swinging your way! I have read most all of your posts, and I know how hard you have worked at this. Looks like it is starting to pay dividends. I am trying to follow your example and look at your story as an inspiration and a source of hope that my own similar situation might have a positive result also. Thanks for sharing and continued good luck!
James

Thanks James. I wish you all the best and for your M to reconcile. It is hard, but so far, I have found it to be very rewarding.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: FellOnBlackDays Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 09:58 PM
Denver,
Words cannot express how happy I am for you. It truly sounds like you are making the progress you always hope for and worked so hard to find. I am bursting with pride for you right now. You are truly the DBing expert of all times!!!

Please continue to focus on your skills. Don't let a backslide occur now at this juncture. Man, I just can't tell you how happy I am for you. We started this site together and at least one of us is starting to see some dividends. Please continue to focus, OK? Please? You are doing well and you just might be the first BITS to successfully fix your M for the long term.

BITS never walk alone!!!

FOBD
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: Buffalo - 03/09/11 10:05 PM
Everyone needs an example to aspire too Denver, don't feel guilty, feel inspired. Helll I posted here for a long while to remind myself of where I came from and what not to do.

So inspire others, until they realize they should be their own hero.
Posted By: hope2011 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 02:03 AM
You're doing great, Denver, be proud of that. We do need inspiration, hope that there are R's that can make it for the long haul. Keep doing what you're doing!
Posted By: angel61 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 02:37 AM
Denver, I am finally caught up with your sitch. I am so happy for you! SBH, Bolt, Harrier, .... now you. You men rock!
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 05:52 PM
Anyone have the link to the Retrouvaille thread here on DB? I ran across it a couple of months ago, but wasn't really in a position to be considering it. I'd like to read more on the program.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: angel61 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 06:05 PM
Just google it - it comes up and you an find the links for your area.
Posted By: cat04 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 07:23 PM
Denver,

If you listen and learn from the post you thanked me for...

Then you are welcome smile
Posted By: hope2011 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 07:36 PM
Originally Posted By: cat04
Denver,

If you listen and learn from the post you thanked me for...

Then you are welcome smile

That was a great post, Cat, one hopefully Denver will need to listen to closely soon. Every word of it was soooo right! I'm piecing and it's 10x times harder than seperation. Denver has worked hard to get himself together, I think he can do this.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/10/11 09:21 PM
Originally Posted By: angel61
Just google it - it comes up and you an find the links for your area.

I have the link to the retrouvaille website, but there was a thread here on the DB board that discusses it. That is what I'm looking for.

Anyone got it?
Posted By: Lotus Re: Buffalo - 03/11/11 07:40 AM
I will find the link for you, but right now, the DB site seems to have trouble with the search. It is in Piecing and the thread is called "Retrouvaille Means Change".
Posted By: Lotus Re: Buffalo - 03/11/11 07:42 AM
Here's the link, http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1597090#Post1597090
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/11/11 05:15 PM
Thanks Lotus!

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/11/11 07:25 PM
Update:

Not a whole lot has gone on over the past 2 days. W has been back to working her day job, had rehearsal last night for a singing gig that she has tonight, and has been planning her S's baby shower. So she has been extremely busy. We have spoken on the telephone once each of the past 2 days, have exchanged multiple text messages and a couple of emails.

The only exchange that is significant is an email exchange that started yesterday and has gone into this morning. This is what has been said:

Me : "Hey there. I would like to take you and Seth to an Avalanche game before their season ends. .... Can you let me know which of the following dates might work for you? .... I'm also wondering if you would still like to go tubing and/or snow mobiling. I'd like to take you guys, but I know that you have a lot going on too. I'd like to go up on a saturday and come back on a sunday wink

Lastly, I've been checking into marriage counseling, and possibly that weekend program that I've told you about. I don't want you to think that I'm not thinking about this and looking into it. I've been thinking about it a lot. I just haven't brought it up since you mentioned it on Monday bc I want to be patient with everything and don't want to pressure you. I'd like to talk about it if and when you are ready though.

One thing that I personally want to do from now until always is to let you know how much that I love you and cherish the fact that you are in my life each and every day. So... since I haven't told you today... I love you!! :-) "

Wife: "April 3 works for me for the Avs game... as for tubing... maybe March 19th? but no overnight though"

I didn't respond to this email. We talked on the phone later last night, but didn't talk about any of the stuff in the emails. She had brought up staying a night in the mountains when we were in Buffalo. It bothered me yesterday when she responded by nixing that idea. I'm not sure if it is bc of the date that she chose and she just can't stay a night up there, or if she just doesn't feel comfortable with it.

Then today she writes me this email:

Wife: "So...weren't you the least bit curious why I didn't react or respond to your email yesterday?? I read this on my phone and didn't see anything after the dates you listed for the Avs game! I'm sorry. Didn't mean to blow you off.

I think that the 3rd of April would be a good day for the Avs. I don't really have a Saturday/Sunday available right now, but will double check and let you know so we can plan the tubing/snowmobiling.

Thank you for being so sweet. I appreciate how thoughtful you've been and how aware you are trying to be. It's a nice change!"

I replied with:

Me: "Hi sweetie. Make sure to read my entire email this time! LOL!!

No, I wasn't wondering why you didn't respond to my email yesterday. Actually you did respond with the date for the avs game and a possible date to go tubing. But I wasn't concerned about your non-response to the other parts.

Listen, not to get too deep here in an email... but the reason is that the things that I tell you about loving you, missing you etc., are coming from my heart. I don't want to ever be afraid to speak my feelings again. And, like I think that I've mentioned to you recently, one of the things that I've thought A LOT about over the last 4 months is what love means to me and what unconditional love means. For me to love you unconditionally, which I do, it means to choose to love you, express love, or whatever, without conditions or expectations. So I choose to express the love that I have for you without an expectation that you will respond. So, no, I'm not concerned when I tell you that I love you or that I miss you, and you don't respond by saying the same thing, or don't respond at all. It is okay. I don't expect you to. I'm telling you these things because it is how I feel... not because I am looking for something in return... although I'm not going to lie to you, when you do, it completely MAKES MY DAY! LOL!

Lastly, I'm happy that you have noticed some changes in me. But I don't want you to think that it is me 'trying'... I told you in Buffalo, this is how I want to be from now on. I never want my wife to wonder if I care, or if I love her, again. I never want my wife to feel lonely again. Knowing that I've caused that in the past is a regret I will live with for the rest of my life. I've made a promise to myself that I will never repeat these mistakes.

Sorry to get so deep... I just want you to know how I feel Em. You are the love of my life, the only woman in the world that I want, and I never want you to question these things again. To make sure of that, I need to open my heart to you. I guess that's what I'm doing. I hope that you can take it! :-) "

That was a few minutes before I decided to post this update. That's all for now.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/12/11 01:29 AM
Update...

So my W didn't reply to my email, but I spoke to her on the telephone this evening. I asked her if she had read it... and joked, had she read the entire email unlike yesterday. She laughed and said that she had. We didn't talk about it anymore, but she seemed giddy during our conversation. I think that it went over well.

W has a singing gig tonight and SS is going to a dance at school. I offered to pick SS up after the dance is over. W may pick him up later or he may spend the night. She's going to call later.

That's it... pretty boring I know. Sorry. wink

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Lotus Re: Buffalo - 03/12/11 06:05 AM
I have a feeling that your wife very much likes all the attention you are giving her. But it bothers me a little that with all the pursuing you are doing, that you have not gotten much past the kiss, and there isn't talk about moving back home. I worry that you might be pursuing too hard. But you know your wife best. So you are the best judge of that.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/12/11 06:48 AM
I've thought about that too Lotus. I know that my W needs to hear this kind of stuff from me, but at the same time, I wonder if I'm not giving her the opportunity to drag some of this out longer than it otherwise would be if I backed off a little or began to ask for some answers from her. I honestly don't know.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 09:07 AM
Update....

I began the day with a lapse of patience. My SS stayed the night with me last night. I had to be up early to help a friend move this morning. I called my W at 8 to wake her up as she had asked me to do so that she could come pick up SS from my house. When I called, she said that she was really tired. I had just woken up too and responded to her by saying, "well, if I knew where you lived, I could just drop him off..." I knew immediately that I had made a mistake out of impatience. I didn't give W a chance to respond. I kept talking by saying that we could meet at a coffee shop so she could get SS. She agreed and did not remark on my comment about not knowing where she lives.

I spoke to W a couple of times during the day. Nothing to note in these conversations.

W came to my house at 5:30 so that we could go shopping for her friend's birthday present and then head to the birthday party that she had invited me to.

Before heading to the party, we stopped off at a irish pub to have a beer and some dinner. She received a text from OM while we were chatting. She did not cover her cell phone when the text came in and she knew that I saw who it was from. I didn't comment and she didn't either. She took a minute to read the text and then we continued our conversation.

After a few minutes of talking, I asked her if she needed to respond to the text. She said 'no' that it was OM apologizing bc he thought that he had p!ssed her off earlier. W said that she is trying to distance herself from OM and that he is 'grasping as straws' right now and that it is getting on her nerves.

I jokingly asked her if she wanted me to respond to the text for her. She laughed and said no of course. She went on to tell me that OM is upset that she is cutting him from her life. I joked again by telling her that I know of a good website that he could go to for support (referring to this forum)!! She laughed again. We finished dinner and went to the party.

We stopped off at a gas station so W could buy a pack of cigarettes. While she was in the store, I put on Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get it On' on the stereo... When W opened the door and got into the car she began to crack up laughing when she heard the song playing... she got that I was flirting with her using humor.

W and I had a great time at the birthday party. I was very affectionate towards her the entire evening. At one point, I asked her if my affection was bothering her or if she felt like I was smothering her. She told me that I was not bothering her at all.

W fell asleep as we drove back to my house after the party. After parking, I walked her over to her car ... I kissed her gently a few times and told her that I loved her. She told me that she loved me to, told me that she was glad that I went to the party and thanked me for going.

W called me after she got home. She told me that it is weird that when we go out and she doesn't stay at 'our' home and has to go to 'someplace else' (her home). She then said that she 'supposed' that she could have crashed at our home but that she still feels that she needs to be somewhat closed to me until things are worked out. I told her that I completely understand, that she knows how I feel about it... that I would love for her to stay.

W then said that she wanted me to know that she likes all of the physical affection that I have been showing her. She asked me if I thought that would change after a while. I explained to her that, right now, I miss her like crazy... that everytime that I see her I want to grab onto her and never let her go... that I can't help myself when I am around her. I told her that this probably wouldn't always be the case, but that I would never allow myself to NOT show her how much I love her again. She said that this was nice to hear.

W texted me about 10 minutes after we got off of the phone:

W: "I do miss you. Going to sleep now. Night!"

Me: "That just made my Sunday! My Saturday was already made by getting to spend time with you smile . good night baby."

W: " wink "

This was another good night.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: Truegritter Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 02:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Denver
W said that she is trying to distance herself from OM and that he is 'grasping as straws' right now and that it is getting on her nerves.

Now he is the Left Behind.

You see first hand what happens when someone tries too hard.

I think the fact she is getting annoyed may be that she is making her path back to you Denver.

Patience.

If you find yourself trying to make it go faster.

Stop.

And back off.

I know she is responding to your affection and that is GOOD.

Just be conscious not press YOUR agenda.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 08:05 PM
Thanks Truegritter. Yes, maintaining patience is my biggest hurdle right now. Luckily, outside of my minor blunder yesterday morning, I have been relatively good at hiding my lack of patience from my W.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: grr Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 08:16 PM
hi denver

i think you are so there (where you want to be)

just thinking about my fellow bit

xox
Posted By: dbmod Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 08:45 PM
I love it. Good job, D.
Posted By: ninelives Re: Buffalo - 03/13/11 11:20 PM
Hey Denver, sorry to hijack your thread and I have never done this but I am getting anxiety here. Could you please check my thread and give me some advice as we are in similar boats i think.

Congrats on your progress btw. If we survive this I would love to fly out to Denver and have a drink with you and your wife.

BITS
Posted By: Lotus Re: Buffalo - 03/14/11 05:29 AM
Nice!
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/14/11 07:06 AM
Thanks everyone for the continued support...

Update:

W and I got together late this afternoon. I had spoken with her on the phone and offered to help her help SS with some homework that he has accumulated due to the trip to Buffalo. So they came over to the house and we all worked on his homework for about 2 and a half hours.

After finishing up the homework, we decided to go out for dinner and a movie. Saw Battle Los Angeles, which was pretty good btw. I put my hand on W's knee during the movie. At one point SHE grabbed my hand and held it for about 15 minutes.

We drove back to my house. I walked them to her car, kissed W on lips goodbye, and told both W and SS that I loved them. W told me that she loved me too.

W texted me when she got home:

W: "Thanks for the nice evening. Goodnight!"

Me: "I had a lot of fun. I love you guys so much! Goodnight baby!"

W: "Thank you. smile goodnight!"
-----

Not a whole lot new in the way of what happened. But what doesn't come across in my description of what we did together tonight is that W seemed very open to me... I did not feel that invisible hand coming from W tonight... There was some moments in Buffalo where I felt that the invisible hand disappeared, and even last night at the party for a few moments... but it has still been there. My W even told me last night that she felt that, for some reason, she felt that she needed to remain somewhat closed to me until we have things figured out. She even said that she didn't know why she feels this way. But I am feeling her feeling more comfortable with me all of the time. And I definitely felt it in our kiss goodnight... it was much more comfortable than it has been.

All in all, more progress ...

BITS
Denver
Posted By: LITB Re: Buffalo - 03/14/11 01:30 PM
I just caught up on your thread Denver. I'm pumped for you. You are doing well and I am happy to see all the progress you have made.
Posted By: zengypsy Re: Buffalo - 03/14/11 01:43 PM
Denver knows that I am green with envy at his sitch! Just in time for St. Patty's day too!
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/15/11 06:43 AM
Update...

I called my W this evening. We chatted for a few, but she was at the store shopping for her S's baby shower that she is throwing on Sunday. W texted me later telling me that she was getting ready to help SS work on some homework. SS got really behind in school with the death of W's grandma and our trip to Buffalo. And SS HATES school. It is like pulling teeth to get him to do homework.

Anyway, I texted W back telling her to let me know if there was anything I could do to help. She texted me back "dinner?" I jumped at the chance and offered to make her dinner while she helped SS with the homework.

W and SS came over. They worked on the homework while I cooked. Nothing too significant to note. W left after a couple of hours. She thanked me and we kissed goodbye.

I text W later telling her that I was happy that she and SS had come over. She responded that she was "glad we went to your place also". We joked around via text a bit and then said goodnight.

Boring update. Sorry! smile

BITS
Denver
Posted By: ninelives Re: Buffalo - 03/15/11 12:07 PM
nOt boring at all Denver. Very positive and inspiring.

YOu have patience man. I think that I would be chomping at the bit to keep progressing but you are doing the right thing. I am hoping that all will keep moving forward for you until everything can be put back together.

It seems like such a simple thing but obvioulsy , it is not or we would all be back together.

Contiuned success

BITS
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/15/11 05:51 PM
Patience is the key Nine. I've been reading your thread and you need to practice some.

Trust me, I know that it is very, very difficult. We want so badly for things to be resolved and for the hurt and upheaval to end. And we want it NOW.

But...

From the very beginning... we do not control the timeline... we are not driving the bus...

Our WAS is!

This does not change the second that we get positive information or the second that our WAS says that they are reconsidering the walk away...

Remember... WAS is as confused, if not more so, than the LBS when all of this goes down. That also does not change when they begin to have doubts about their choices. In fact... that is probably only the very beginning for them... they are trying to figure everything out...

On this, because you are here, you have had a head start. Remember that, be patient with your W, and give her time.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: FellOnBlackDays Re: Buffalo - 03/16/11 02:33 AM
Denver, I know I have said this a thousand times, but please keep up the good work. I cannot tell you how inspiring it is to hear good news like this. Each time I read your posts, I imagine myself in your position. Doing this gives me the drive and ambition to continue to DB each day. Why? Because I have seen it work with my own eyes right here on this forum for you and your sitch. I think if this goes to a full reconciliation, you should proposition MWD for a place on her internet add! HA!

Hang in there, buddy. The best is yet to come... but so is the hard work!!!

FOBD
Posted By: 2stepboogie Re: Buffalo - 03/16/11 02:35 AM
Hear hear
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 05:32 AM
Update...

Yesterday... Not much to report. Spoke to my W a few times throughout the day, but we did not see each other.

Today... Very BIG

Called my W tonight and invited she and SS over for dinner and a movie. She accepted.

We were hanging out while dinner was cooking. W noticed some tack paper that my mom has put in our cupboards since W moved out. My W commented that she was frustrated that my mom is doing stuff to our house as if it is her's. W was frustrated and told me 'would you tell your mom that this is still my house?' ... I explained that the tack paper was easily removed and that my mom had not asked me before putting it in. W was not mad... just frustrated. She then stated... "this stuff is like wallpaper... out of the 70's... If I'm moving back in, it has to go!" Then she laughed... I nearly fell jumped in happiness when she mentioned possibly moving back in!!

A little later, she was talking about a singing gig that she has in April. I told her that I may want to go to it. She then said that she wasn't if I'd want to bc OM is on the show (he is a horn player who is on approximately 5-6 shows per year with my W). I agreed, but instead of saying that I'd be uncomfortable, I couldn't help myself... I said, 'no, OM wouldn't to run into me' ...

W went into a convo re status of R with OM... she had previously mentioned to me on friday that she is distancing herself from OM and that he is 'grasping as straws'. She told me that she has spoken to OM about the fact that she is working on M with me. Again, this is news to me since W and I haven't formally made this decision. But obviously good to hear! Then she tells me that OM has began to back off and doesn't seem interested in pursuing her in a romantic way. That he understands why she is moving towards me. AGain, I couldn't help myself... I said, 'what, he realize that you are M'd?" I said it jokingly, and W understood this... her response though kind of put me in my place... she said, "you just realized that you were M'd a few months ago."

I told W that I am uncomfortable with her continuing doing any shows with OM even if it is just 5-6 times per year. She said that she understood completely and that she didn't want to put me in that position. But, she said that she is still unsure of how to deal with the sitch bc OM works for the same company as she does (one of her bands is through an entertainment company). She said that she thinks that it will work itself out over time and that she believes that OM will not want to have anything to do with her very soon.

W then said something that sounded like her taking some responsibility and acknowledging an A (she has previously refused to view her R with OM as an A bc in her mind we were D'd months ago).... W said that this is a very difficult situation and that she is willing to take 'half' of the 'responsibility' for causing this difficult situation... but that I am also responsible. I will take it even though I still have difficulty accepting that I pushed her into having an A... Leaving yes, most definitely... but to have an A?? don't know if I will ever completely buy into that. But hey! Better to be M'd and happy than to be 'right'!!!

Anyway, I asked her if she would please let me know if and when she has a show that OM is also on so that I don't have to wonder about each gig that she has. She said that she would bc she knows what it is like to wonder about things like that. I have a few ex's who are lawyers and W says that she would often wonder if I was seeing one of them when I'd have court in the courthouses where they work.

I am not going to press the issue with OM for now. I am VERY comfortable that the R bw W and OM is over at this point. I am still not comfortable with W having any contact with OM at all, nor will I ever be, but this will be worked out over time. I am also not comfortable feeling like I am looking over my shoulder... that if I screw up, W may turn to OM. In reality, I don't believe that I am on such thin ice, but it is how I feel. I told my W this, and she told me that is not the case.

W knows that this is a fluid situation that is going to have to change in the near future. But I am not going to press it for now. W is drawing closer to me every day. I do not want to screw it up.

The main things gained tonight were the statements made by W about thinking about moving back into the house, and that we are working on our M. Both things that I thought were probably going through her mind, but had not been said out loud.

Thanks for the continued support everyone!

BITS
Denver
Posted By: cat04 Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 11:49 AM
Denver,

It sounds like you are making some good steps toward reconciliation.

I do have some words of caution though. I fully expect that you are going to argue each point with me, and I am ok with that...

This thing with the OM...

Has your W really ended things with him, or has she just put him on the back burner?

She is worried about your comfort level with them working together, however, she doesn't appear too concerned with doing anything about it. She has continued to talk to him about your marital status and situation.

These are HUGE red flags for me.

They are also things that I would want to see changed permanently before I chose to reconcile.

That is something for YOU. I know people are going to scream CONTROLLING behavior, and yes, to a degree, it is controlling...

It is also a statement of your self esteem and how you will and won't let yourself be treated.

--You do need to own your part in the A. She had an A, because you were not a good H. You were not meeting her needs. You created a situation that allowed her to become vulnerable to that sort of thing. While you didn't force her to get into the bed, you did hold the door wide open for her.

You need to recognize this and figure out a way to make sure that YOU don't do that again.

And you need to forgive both her and yourself for it. If you don't, I can guarantee that the reconciliation, won't last very long...

Originally Posted By: Denver_2010
W knows that this is a fluid situation that is going to have to change in the near future. But I am not going to press it for now. W is drawing closer to me every day. I do not want to screw it up.

This is also a red flag for me...

Your W may be drawing closer to you for now...

There is NO guarantee that she will remain that way though. You seem to want to wait to deal with the issues that are bothering you...

Do you think if you bury them now, and wait to bring them up down the road, that the reception you will receive will be any better?

Honestly, it could be worse. Because you will be feeling more secure and then the apple cart gets tipped over and you feel like crap because you did it this time...

Denver, deal with your issues. Deal with your feelings. Decide, now that the possibility really exists, if you CAN do this.

It is time to know exactly what you want the new R to look like. It is time to look beyond the goal of reconciliation and see what the actual relationship in piecing is going to look like.

What are the boundaries? What are real problems that you had in your M that could use some working out while you are doing all of this?

Is it fair, to either of you, to wait until things seem better to bring these things up?

"Oh, BTW, in the past, you didn't talk to me enough about what you were feeling and I need someone who is willing to talk things through instead of shutting down?"

"Oh, BTW, we didn't have sex as often as I would like to. That is something that I need to be different."

Denver, it is important to know and be able to express what you need in a R, as well as HEAR and give, what your W needs in a R. So that both of you, can make your determination for yourselves, if this is really a workable situation.

If you don't, down the road, these problems will arise and you may very well find yourself back in H*ll.
Posted By: Starsky309 Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 02:10 PM
Denver,

It sounds like you are making some good steps toward reconciliation.

I do have some words of caution though. I fully expect that you are going to argue each point with me, and I am ok with that...

Has your W really ended things with him, or has she just put him on the back burner?

She is worried about your comfort level with them working together, however, she doesn't appear too concerned with doing anything about it. She has continued to talk to him about your marital status and situation.

They are also things that I would want to see changed permanently before I chose to reconcile.

That is something for YOU. I know people are going to scream CONTROLLING behavior, and yes, to a degree, it is controlling...

It is also a statement of your self esteem and how you will and won't let yourself be treated.

--You do need to own your part in the A. She had an A, because you were not a good H. You were not meeting her needs. You created a situation that allowed her to become vulnerable to that sort of thing. While you didn't force her to get into the bed, you did hold the door wide open for her.

You need to recognize this and figure out a way to make sure that YOU don't do that again.

And you need to forgive both her and yourself for it. If you don't, I can guarantee that the reconciliation, won't last very long...

Originally Posted By: Denver_2010

This is also a red flag for me...

There is NO guarantee that she will remain that way though. You seem to want to wait to deal with the issues that are bothering you...

Do you think if you bury them now, and wait to bring them up down the road, that the reception you will receive will be any better?

Honestly, it could be worse. Because you will be feeling more secure and then the apple cart gets tipped over and you feel like crap because you did it this time...

Denver, deal with your issues. Deal with your feelings. Decide, now that the possibility really exists, if you CAN do this.

It is time to know exactly what you want the new R to look like. It is time to look beyond the goal of reconciliation and see what the actual relationship in piecing is going to look like.

What are the boundaries? What are real problems that you had in your M that could use some working out while you are doing all of this?

Is it fair, to either of you, to wait until things seem better to bring these things up?

"Oh, BTW, in the past, you didn't talk to me enough about what you were feeling and I need someone who is willing to talk things through instead of shutting down?"

"Oh, BTW, we didn't have sex as often as I would like to. That is something that I need to be different."

Denver, it is important to know and be able to express what you need in a R, as well as HEAR and give, what your W needs in a R. So that both of you, can make your determination for yourselves, if this is really a workable situation.

If you don't, down the road, these problems will arise and you may very well find yourself back in H*ll.

Wisdom. ^ whistle

Starsky
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 04:07 PM

Thank you so much for checking in on me Cat. I appreciate it more than I can tell you with words

Actually, I'm not going to argue with you very much. I think that your points are very good ones. And I have put lots of thought into each of them. I guess that I don't journal about everything that I think about or that my W and I talk about so some of it gets lost here.

Has my W actually ended things with OM at this point? I would say this... there is not an active PA going on. That I know without a doubt. I also say that any EA is over as well.

I think that what is going on at this point is very similar to how R's end. There is a process. My W believed that she was in a valid R with OM. She felt that our M was done and that she was moving on. She entered into a R with OM.

I believe that W coming around to opening herself up to me and ending things with OM is related to 2 things:

1) The R with OM was not what she had hoped. She has said to me that she is not in love with him, that he gets on her nerves, and that he smothers her. I think #2 below is actually the result of W realizing that she really doesn't like OM all that much ... at least as someone who she'd want to date or be with.

2) Once W realized #1, she was able to begin to think about the good things that I offered and the good things in our M... the fact that she has loved me for 8 years.

My point is that while I don't think that the death certificate for the R with OM has been signed and delivered, I also don't think that W would really want to continue R with OM EVEN IF things didn't work bw us. I really just don't think that that's where she is with this.

So back to the process... W feels badly that OM is being hurt by her ending things with him. She told me in Buffalo that she 'kind of regrets getting to know OM' ... for bringing him into this. I guess he went through a serious bout of depression when a former gf of his left him a couple of years ago. Nearly suicidal... W is concerned about this. I honestly believe that she is trying to let him down gradually rather than take him out to the fields and put him down with a single shot. LOL. My W is way too kind sometimes!

I also think that there was/is an emotional bond bw W and OM that W needs time to break free from.

Lastly, W is not the type of person who can be attached to two men... I see her attachment to me at this point is pretty strong again. So I seriously doubt that it is with OM.

So I think that it is a process... but I do really think that W is done with OM.

Absolutely. And W knows that I feel this way. When W and I first spoke about the possibility of reconciling back on Feb 10th, she volunteered that if we decide to reconcile and work on M that there will be no R with OM whatsoever... including no friendship. That has not changed.

But again, I refer to the process that I spoke about above. W knows how I feel... but I've also told her that I am willing to be patient in moving forward. We have not formally decided to reconcile at this point. When we do, I expect her to hold true to her words about no friendship with OM. I expect that this will occur over the next couple of weeks.

W has continued to talk to OM about our marital status only in terms of making him understand why she is ending things with him. She told me in Buffalo that he has tried to give his opinion on her coming back to me, but that she told him that his opinion is no longer one that she can trust bc of his feelings for her.

W not doing anything about my concerns? The music thing is difficult. My W has no control over who plays in the band that she sings for with this entertainment company. She knows that I'm not comfortable with OM being on gigs with her, even if it is only 5 or 6 times per year. But she has limited control over it. Could I ask her or require her to stop singing with this company? Probably, but that is not something I will do. W's singing career is limited by where we live. There are not a whole lot of opportunities to have the kind of situation that she does now. And her singing career is so important to her that I would never do anything to limit that even more.

I really do believe that this situation is something that will work itself out over time. W will not be comfortable with it herself and from what she tells me, OM won't either.

Finally, as crazy as this might sound, I trust my W 100%. I don't believe that this A was anything that she meant to have happen, and it was sooo out of character for her. Also, I should have seen the signs that I was opening the door to it months and months before my W left, let alone before she had the A. I will be much more aware of any such signs in the future... And I feel that I have the tools now to prevent this from ever getting anywhere close to this again. Tools that I didn't have before.

You do need to own your part in the A. She had an A, because you were not a good H. You were not meeting her needs. You created a situation that allowed her to become vulnerable to that sort of thing. While you didn't force her to get into the bed, you did hold the door wide open for her.

Something that I've thought A LOT about. I do own my part. My comment in my last post about having a difficult time accepting my role... I don't know... I guess I just meant that I didn't play a role in her choice to allow it to become physical. Did I create the situation? Absolutely. Open the door to it? Absolutely. I was not a good H... I wasn't meeting my W's emotional needs... I created a very lonely M for my W for a very long period of time...

I own all of that. And I have put tons of work into gaining the tools necessary not to allow it to happen again.

Agreed. Absolutely right. I do forgive her even though I struggle with the fact that it happened. Do I forgive myself? I'm not sure yet... something that I am working through.

W and I have had A LOT of talk on how we got to this point and what will have to change in our new M. I don't journal about those things so much here. But we've talked a lot about our sex life, me being emotionally present for she and SS, some of my bad habits, W's responses to me when I screw up, and how all of that created a downward spiral for us. We each have communicated ways in which we can make this much better.

We've also talked about a boundary that we would both like... that being that neither of us will have friends of the opposite sex that are not friends to the M. This was more of an issue for me than it was for W in the past, so she is completely on board.

So these things have been brought up and discussed... and, as you point out, rightfully so.

Each of us knows that we need to do MC. I have found a MC who is solution based pro-M and who basis his program on MWD's material. This is who we plan to see. We have also discussed going to Retrouvaile.

Nothing is set in stone yet. And I am aware of the potential pitfalls. But it is patience, understanding, and 'true giving' that has got me to this point. I don't want to backslide on these things bc I think that they are not only important for continued progress towards reconciliation, but also crucial to my W and I have a successful new M.

Thanks Cat. I don't think that I argued with you much, if at all!! smile Every single one of your points were dead on correct. And again, I appreciate you checking in on me.

BITS
Denver
Posted By: ♪CS♪ Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 04:46 PM
Hey Denver. I really hope the other people who are in the beginning stages of reconciliation are keeping up with your thread. Your patience through this has been astonishing. You are doing a great job, and like I said before, you are an inspiration to many on this board.
Posted By: Denver_2010 Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 09:04 PM
Thanks Country!

BITS
Denver
Posted By: ninelives Re: Buffalo - 03/17/11 09:19 PM
I echo Country's senitments. You are an inspiration. When i want to give up on my sitch and feel like she is playing me for a fool, which she might be juries still out, I think of you and the role I played in all this.

I dont think I was a bad husband but I could have been better.

Anyway, KUDOS to you Denver.

All the best, we need somebody to come out of this ahead.

BITS
Posted By: FellOnBlackDays Re: Buffalo - 03/18/11 02:12 AM
Damn, Denver!!! Take a big sniff of the air around you. What does it smell like? I would say "good things for Denver," if you ask me.

Please keep us posted!

FOBD
Posted By: ironMan Re: Buffalo - 03/18/11 03:10 AM
I'm proud of you, Denver :-)

You're a strong man, to process things so well.
Posted By: 2stepboogie Re: Buffalo - 03/18/11 01:06 PM
Denver

I called it in Jan. Not there yet, but you are walking in that direction.

Keep moving
Posted By: Starsky309 Re: Buffalo - 03/28/11 08:41 PM
Denver, how about an update, buddy? How are things going?

Starsky
© DivorceBusting.com