Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
D
OP Offline
D

Thread #10
E
E
Hey Tim..I wanted to chime in with AO on something..
you'll know when you know..you'll just know..little voice..It's hard to describe. AO knows what I'm talking about.

W keeps showing you stuff...so has IC ever been mentioned again? for her?? I may have missed it.

D
OP Offline
D
No it has not been mentioned by her. I thought she might tell me when it is but she has not and not really sure how to ask it without her getting on the defensive. I am just playing it by ear. If she is commited to this M she will go and I would think tell me. But I cannot force her to go, she knows that she is welcome to come with me. I just hope it was not lip service, I hate lip service, well most lip service. Actions thats what I want. Told the C that last night.

Thread #10
W
W
I agree with letting this go now. You've made clear what needs to happen and she acknowledged that. Not only this C stuff but the phone stuff too. Now it's time to give her the space to do what she chooses to do.

Quote:
I just hope it was not lip service, I hate lip service, well most lip service.

I have been alone too long...innocent statements make me feel like beavis and butthead....he said lip service...

AO

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: alpha.omega62
I agree with letting this go now. You've made clear what needs to happen and she acknowledged that. Not only this C stuff but the phone stuff too. Now it's time to give her the space to do what she chooses to do.

Yep, both have been dropped for now. I am in control of me and she needs to do what is right for her.

Quote:

I have been alone too long...innocent statements make me feel like beavis and butthead....he said lip service...

AO

LOL, I like the beavis and butthead comment. I read what I had wrote and had to add the last comment to it.

Thread #10
E
E

Quote:

AO

now that's some funny stuff

W
W
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

Quote:

AO

now that's some funny stuff

Oh no, the names ya'll are giving out in Surviving - now that's some funny chit!

AO

W
W
Tim,

You still got a 'date' this weekend? I didn't think about mowing my lawn until you mentioned it.....I probably should do mine too.....

Have a good weekend..

AO

T
T
A little birdie sent me over here saying we should help out newcomers as best and as much as we can.

Upon going through your threads was a response from you in regards to a post from AO( ;\) )

Originally Posted By: Distressed67
Just my two cents but women are nastier than men. Men will get mad at each other and say stupid stuff but then we get over it and move on. Women carry it around for years and then bring it back up and throw it in your face. I know my W and I only allow my D to have at most three other girls over at one time and always in an even number to keep anybody from ganging up on another. So I can see how it is the predominatly women threads that do this. Sucks for all those out there that need the support and now wont get it.

JMHO

You never met my ex! Talk about bringing stuff up and having it thrown in one's face! OY!!! I am female, by the way. Your words and those of AO's do not create an environment conducive to the spirit of the boards. Yeah, it is your opinion and you have the right to give, as do I but saying women are nastier than men just doesn't cut it around here. There are a lot of good women and just as equal, good men on these boards. I hate to see them get swept over by the same brush of generalizations!

S
S
Tim glad to see you're doing well. I just popped in to say hi and let you know I'm still here following along.

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14