Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
peaceSJ Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Three years ago my husband met his ex-girl friend and fell into love with her again. Since then he was so easily to get angry on me, and blamed any of his unsatified or unhappy things on me. We got divorced lately, but still have to communicate with each other because we have two young kids. We share the custody. However, My husband was very uncooperative, and always yelled at me for no reason, even in front of the kids. It seems like any single word I said and anything I did was wrong. I was abused by him. We've been married for more than 15 years with two lovely kids, I just couldn't understand how come a person can change to such a selfish and cold-heart person. He treated me as his enemy.

I am here to ask for your help. How can I stop him abusing me?

Thank you,

M 18 yrs
5 & 7 yrs old kids
H DB in 4/2013
H moved out in 11/2013
C
C
Hello PeaceSJ,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

Even though you are already divorced, there is much that can be done. You are so smart to recognize that the two of you will need to communicate with each other because of your two lovely kids, but how can you get him to stop verbally abusing you in the process?

Knowing what to do and what not to do at this point is crucial. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
R
R
So sorry for your struggles. Remember that the only person you can control is you. How you respond to his attitude can have a great effect on the degree in which it continues.

I know what it is like to feel you deserve more, but right now it is not in the cards. Stay strong and don't take the bait.

M 53 W 54, M since 98
D15, D19
8/2013 discovered EA, W maintained contact with OM
until 10/14
7/2/17 W said she wanted S, 7/25/17 moved out of MBR
12/17 W says moving out 5/18, W still in home.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard