Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
ann25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I just thought it would be nice to maybe say a few things that we are thankful for... throughout all the craziness in our lives and all pain and hurt we have all felt, sometimes it's easy to foget the little things that make you keep moving on...

i'm thankful for:
1. God's Amazing Grace
2. Smiles on my Little Girls' Faces
3. the patience that i've learned to have over the last year

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! \:\)

If i can't fall in love... I'd like to fall in chocolate! ~ Author Unknown

ann
M
M
I am thankful for:

All the friends I have made on this BB.
For my friends and family.
For the little things that make me smile.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
L
L
I am thankful for everyone who has pulled me off the floor (eyes looking up to the poster above me...)

I am thankful I have a good job, healthy children, a car that was returned after being repossessed, an apartment that keeps the rain off my head.

I am thankful that God watches out for me.

I am thankful for my family, who is a huge source of strength to me.

I am thankful for quiet moments where I can breath...

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

L
L
Wow, I hate that no one has posted here in so long. I am feeling very blessed today, so I'm going to pick it up.

I'm thankful for:

1. This forum. Even if no one has solutions for me, I hope I may offer some kind of comfort to someone who is going through what I have. And it's nice just to have a place to let it out!

2. My family. I had dinner with my parents last night..they are such a joy and so very supportive of me. Going on a fishing trip in June with my parents and all my b's and s's...all 7 of them and their families!

3. My home. It's not a mansion, but even my marital problems will not put my in danger of losing it. I love it and the enormous yard I have to mow!

4. I have a few very close friends. Some who know all, some who know some. I could call them right now and they would drop what they're doing to talk to me.

5. My dogs and cat! I don't have children, so they're my kids. I'm not the crazy lady down the street with 14 dogs or anything, but they make me smile!

6. My job. I don't make good money, but I work with animals and I get to do stuff every day most people only dream of. People actually make monetary donations to get to see where I work and see the animals I work with up close! I also work with 2 very special people who have been there for me through thick and thin.

Yes, all in all I am blessed. I've had some hard knocks, but nothing compared to others I know. Thank you for letting me write this...I needed to see it myself.

Me:42
H:47
T:11 yrs
M:5 1/2 yrs
Death of my step daughter in July 2008
He began relationship with OW in August 2008
H will be moving out in next couple of weeks
M
M
I'm thankful for:

My D18 graduating from high school last night! (It wasn't in question, but she lives on the edge!)

My S12 and S9 wanting to wear a TUX to her graduation! (Cute!)

My H still living at home.

The possibility of my home selling (even though it's not on on the market)...

This site, the books, and the advice I've been given.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard