Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2309766 12/26/12 05:00 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Merry Christmas everyone! I've had a busy time. Today I had three Christmases in one day. In the a.m. I went to Voldy's to open presents with her and the kids. In the afternoon went for Christmas dinner/brunch at my Mom's and in the evening we went to SDA Lady's cousins for dinner. At my Mom's Voldy and SDA Lady were there and it went wonderfully. Voldy even bought a present for SDA Lady. In fact, my whole family bought presents for SDA Lady! On Christmas Eve SDA Lady and I went to an afternoon church service, in the evening I went to Voldy's for a traditional family Christmas dinner. Afterwards, I returned to SDA Lady's place and we Skyped with her family in the Philippines. I was introduced to her Mom and brother. SDA Lady had been keeping me a secret from them (although they knew cuz SDA Lady's sister let it slip once). Later they both told SDA Lady how happy they were for her and are so relieved that she's moving on with her life. Mom said "you've been alone for too long". Tomorrow we are going to a farewell luncheon for SDA Lady's best friend who is moving to Taiwan. She will be missed.
So, it's been a wonderful Christmas and all is well on the Whatis front. I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas too.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
whatisis #2309799 12/26/12 01:28 PM
S
S
Merry Christmas to Wii (well, actually "Happy Boxing Day").

I am so happy for you and SDA lady. THings seem to be going so well for both of you and the acceptance of all your family members (hers too) and even Voldy is more than most people could hope for.

Wishing you continued happiness in the New Year.

I'm heading to your city today. Hope I can get there before this dreaded storm I'm hearing about although it will likely be worse in Niagara.

Enjoy your holidays.

Barb

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard