Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2244665 05/12/12 04:59 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Ex came to our daughter yesterday and he seemed so different.He seemed so much like the old husband even his clothes were like what he used to wear tshirt, jeans and his all time favorite shoes flip flops.....

The times has has come for a visit he never wants to sit down and sit for a while like he is afraid to....
I always hug him when he does come for a visit but I didnt do that when he came in just said our hello's and small talk then they went for dinner....

they were gone for a couple of hrs. and they returned back home as he was about to leave I could tell he was waiting for a hug but again I didnt give him one he had a look like I'm leaving where's my hug ...I walked him out to his car and I did tell him I still loved him very much the look on his face was like sad and he kept saying "I know".

He came back today on his way back home to say goodbye and again like he expected a hug from me so I did..

I told him to hold me like he used to that I missed being hugged by a man...this man.. and he did return a very big hug.....

I have been lucky that he was never a mean MLC'er at least for not very long he was at first but since he moved away i never got to see him

I dont know what it means maybe just my imagination but I know he did want me to hug him....I told him to come home and again that sad look like he was sorry for al that has happened.
just journaling wondering if God is still working on him as he is in me......

who knows what my future holds but I am doing good....and I have made it...5 yrs ago I was seeking death I could not stand the pain in my heart but God saw to it that I never went thru with the plans the enemy had in store for me....
The poer of prayer is real for those of you new in here it does get better...but only with God's help...goodnight everybody...Irma

Done 01/2014
C
C
Sounds like a short touch and go, please NO EXPECTATIONS, you know the drill.
Sounds like he is going just according to script but it is playing out at less than a snails pace

Thanks for the update.

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard