Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2241027 04/26/12 09:20 PM
OP Offline
A Divorce Busting Coaching Client wrote this to Michele:

I wanted to send a personal thank you for your books and your divorce busting coaches (Jody, in particular) for helping me thru a would-be divorce over 2 years ago. My husband and I are VERY happily married and we both learned so much through that difficult experience. My husband had wanted the divorce and I turned to Divorce Busting and I truly believe that it made all the difference. I learned a lot about myself and was able to adjust my own actions, thoughts, and behaviors and in turn, it changed everything about how we treat each other now. I did a lot of research on marriage and relationships during that time, and since then, and it has led me to FINALLY figure out what I "want to be when I grow up" so to speak. I have a Bachelors in psychology and 5 years after graduating, I still had no clue what I wanted to do with that degree... it recently hit me, I want to return to get my Master's and I want to become a Marriage Therapist. I have been so intrigued with the dynamics of marriage since my own divorce experience and I would love to be able to help other couples overcome their struggles and be in happy, loving, life-long marriages. Thank you again, you are an inspiration!

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
~
~
KD +1's this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!

cool

J
J
cool Thanks for sharing, Virginia!

BITS
Me:46 / W:47 / M:19 / T:21 / S13
Bomb#1: 5/8/2008
MC: 5/2008 - 4/2010
Bomb#2: 2/10/2011
W moves out 5/7/2011

'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' - Matt. 19:26
D
D
^

dbmod

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard