Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2243645 05/08/12 03:09 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Hi, I badly need an advice about my marriage situation. I'm married since 9 years ago and the last 2 years, due to financial troubles, my husband decided that my 2 boys and I move to live with my parents in another country from where we lived, and he stayed where his work is,he's a steward. Things were fine we're always in touch via blackberry. I recently move out of my parents house, 3 months ago, and since that time things turned upside down. He visited us monthly for few days and he's always uncomfortable and doesn't feel home. He doesn't know what he wants, suddenly he changed. Our sexual life disappeared, he's passion and care toward me and my kids is gone. It's like he loves us but he's not in love with us anymore. I'm aware he's in lack of money but I always supported him. I'm not able to travel and solve things between us. And he's refusing to discuss any of the topic above. I'm Emotionally Unsafe!! Is there any advice I can follow from you guys just to help me to get my husband back??

K
K
I am so sorry you are going through this. I know it is difficult. There isn't any one answer to your request for a solution to your situation. But, our DB coaches are fantastic and skilled in helping you come up with a plan on how to approach him differently, so that he he will start responding differently. You will learn skills and techniques that will bring him closer and not push him any further away.By the end of the first session, you will feel much more hopeful. I look forward to hearing from you

Karen, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
karen@divorcebusting.com

Give me a call if you'd like to schedule an appointment to speak with a Divorce Busting® Coach.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard