Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1859454 10/21/09 01:36 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi,

I have to apologise that I have to post this new thread though my previous thread was just few days ago but I badly needed some help here...

I managed to get a talk with my H tonight and he confessed that he has the affair since 2 years ago. He said he love me and the family and wanted our marriage to work out but he needed some time to settle the other relationship. Can anyone help me what I should do next......pls help me....

BM

R
R
Hi Sweetie,

It is a good sign that he wants the M to work.

Read Not JUST FRIENDS ASAP. Very good information.

HUGS

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
W
W
I was the one who had the affair in my marriage. I can help you from that perspective and there are many others that can help from your side. I would suggest you go to the Infidelity forum. Lots of people in the same boat.

This is good news. 2 years of a relationship is tough...will be tough for you to realize and tough for him to end. You will need to start thinking of a way to make sure there will be absolutely no contact with this OP and your H. See Puppydog Tails. This "no contact" is necessary for your peace of mind and it is absolutely necessary for him as well to be able to end it. Those affair emotions are strong.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard