Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2251672 06/06/12 12:51 PM
H
OP Offline
H
I want to explain my situation from start to finish. I am hoping by getting it all down on paper that someone were will understand and have some advise. I really need support right now because i hurt so bad my senses are dull.

My W and I have been married for almost 5 years. We have been together for 7. Once we had 2 years into our marriage things got messy and my wife asked me for a divorce. She said she was unhappy and gave me a list of reasons why we should be together. I think started divorce busting. I worked my ass off to save our marriage and after about 7 months she agreed to get us to work on our marrige.

I kept on my path of change and kept focusing on us and our relationship. I am sure that i wasnt perfect but i was leaps and bounds better then i was before.

So three years past and we havent even been back 100 percent but i belive we are still working on it. She then stops wanting me to touch her. I try and deal but respect her wishes. It then goes from no touch to she isnt in love with me. She hasnt been in love with me since the first time and i made her stay by emotional abuse.

So, i try and leave and move on. However, i get curious and i find out about a affair. She was sending videos to some other man. These videos were of her doing things that arent good for our marrige and she was also confessing her love for him. Her telling him she loved him hurt me far worse. I could see it in my wifes face that she loved this man. I know her and she hasnt look at me like that in a long time.

I call her up and i am angry. I am so angry that i can control myself. I am screaming and yelling as she is lying to me. She then comes to the house. I send my daughter in her room and tell her to turn up the TV. I quickly try and get the videos on a jump drive. (for court) She then comes in attacking me screaming "Give me my laptop" She attacks me and jumps up in my face. I then push her down. I drop the laptop the second that happened because thats not me. However, she then lunges at it again and takes it. I then take her phone and try and call the first name i dont know. She is still attacking me. Finally, i calm down and we barely talk but express just anger and hate. She says she is now scared of me because i pushed her. This is a valid thought at the time however that made me even more angry because we have been together 7 years and i have barely raised my voice to her let alone anything else.

She calls her parents over and i get my daughter out of the house and move my stuff out with my friends. Her mom is then running her mouth saying lies about me and about what happened. i argue and scream what really happened and its all a mess.

I now live with a friend and cant seem to stop texting my wife to ask questions about OM. We are semi ok and are dealing with this situation. She is taking the abuse and being semi supportive. I need to get over her and i dont know how. I dont think there is any way we can come back from this and my life is shattered.

I have lost everything and i hate to look at myself in the mirror. I am a kind man who cares deeply for his wife and now i just broken and less then nothing.

Any advise or support would be welcome.

M:33
W:32
Married 10/28/07
C: B13 G10 (Both from different relationships)
12/30/09 Bomb
Divorce Busted 2/04/10
5/15/12 Bomb 2
C
C
Well you have been here for a while.

Here is your first thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...715#Post1904715

I would suggest going back to basics and a beginners mind.

You need to let her go and stop texting and pursuing her.

That is not going to get her back.

What have you learned her so far?
What would you advise yourself if you were reading this?

Me-70, D37,S36
H
OP Offline
H
Cadet,

Thats tough. I would normally advise myself that it works and keep sticking to it. DB worked once it can again. However, i think she learned alot of my tricks last time. It will take a lot for her to not believe that i am interested in her.

GAL is super hard. I am not sure what to do. I want to escape and get away.

Travis

M:33
W:32
Married 10/28/07
C: B13 G10 (Both from different relationships)
12/30/09 Bomb
Divorce Busted 2/04/10
5/15/12 Bomb 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard