A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again 2 by Vanilla @ 6 seconds ago

ML is a personal choice. Like Sotto I took the risk until an OW called the Fishwife who has a baaaaaad reputation. Then I stopped. The health risk was too great and the Giggalo denied everything. Personally I think ML is connection and am generally
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW wife turned WA what to do? Sandi2 anyone? by Vanilla @ 7 minutes 55 seconds ago

Your WW feels sorry for herself as she faces the consequences of her actions. So likely her tears are for herself. If she has to be loved in a different way she has to say so. The LBS isn't a mind reader. You are doing well, indeed this is a sign t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Leap of faith by Rouky @ 8 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thank you so much everyone. Glad to see the back of this week. Had a huge breakdown so called a friend to the rescue as I was in flood of tears. I didn't hear from my kids all day. Ex brought them back 2h before their bedtime! My friend told me to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Count on ups and downs (III) by WillDo @ 15 minutes 26 seconds ago

That's very kind of you. Thanks! 30% of the total income is the amount my W taking away. Previously, the money would go to joint account and the surplus to the saving pot for use on various stuff. My total earnings reach double of hers. She hasn't w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my story - poly MLC by Surv1ve @ 33 minutes 32 seconds ago

Oh, I don't mention the friend my H is talking to. They were monogamous until he entered what I now see as MLC and asked his wife to try poly and then left her six months later. As to my H thinking the EX/OM is "easier", I shake my head.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our wedding anniversary! by jbroken @ 49 minutes 39 seconds ago

You are absolutely one hundred percent correct Sunmoon. You never give up on the people you love. Never. You stick through the rough patch. That is what I believe at my very core. The way my W has gone about doing this has really made me feel like ou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? or something else by judela @ Today at 02:35 PM

You don't know what is best for me and you have made me feel really bad. I gave a little information about my situation and have not really updated as it does change daily and it gets better every day. I don't appreciate you turning this into someth
For Newcomers
Hi all, I ended up writing back to him that I know it wasn't his intent, but what he was asking me to do was essentially to set myself on fire to keep him warm. Last evening he asked me if I'd signed a lease and I said "yes" and that was
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I used to fight back but don't anymore by Rick1963 @ Today at 02:32 PM

Hi 25 so happy you posting again. So many new people so many would benefit from your wisdom. Wife and I are happy. She is wonderful. Yes it's a blended family. Tough at 1st but we have settled in. Her daughter calls me her step dad . She will be 20 i
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a vanilla change 34 by Vanilla @ Today at 02:14 PM

Today I studied Karma and the law of attraction. I am thinking deeply about suffering and whether suffering is from Karma. Is karma going to strike the wayward and abuser? Why don't the waywards suffer yet the LBS certainly does. Is this unfair? I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: One week to be divorced... and counting by Ripe @ Today at 02:09 PM

We live in a small island and where everybody knows everybody. So we decided to divorce in the mainland, to preserve our lives. I will be represented by an attorney, but STBXW made a point of being there, because she was also present at the wedding,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by HaWho @ Today at 01:11 PM

Nice job listening Gordie! Kudos to you. And yes, clearly she is all over the map and the map itself is written in MLC, a gibberish language, unfortunately. She is having moments of clarity: how I am going to do all this by myself with 5 kids?!?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving it up to God (I think!) by Coly23 @ Today at 12:22 PM

Thanks Job! Westo, happy Mother's Day to you too, Did you do anything nice apart from baby giraffe watching! I didn't see it, so did April give birth today? I've never heard of book folding. I'm curious so I might check it out! mleigh4, thanks so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here by helies @ Today at 11:45 AM

Try to ignore the specifics of the FB posts. Mine has done some super wacky stuff. I try to view it in a trending sense, kind of like a check on where his head is. As in, beginning in October, first there were the creepy love poems to her (althoug
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Jack Three Beans Words of Wisdom by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 11:22 AM

Another one of Jack's (JEFF ) was this part of his signature block (or it was for a long time anyhow)... Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3B
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Huddy @ Today at 11:14 AM

Mothers Day has been and gone here in the UK. Took the kids to buy a gift from Lush (if you're not from the UK, it's a nice toiletries store that is mid-priced, but exceptional quality) card etc. We had treats at McD's and Hotel Chocolat (a very ex
Midlife Crisis
Freckle, We've had a number of purges over the years and many of the old threads are gone. This forum now only goes back 2006. The archives, where your old threads may have been has been completely removed.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: a H's story-14 years, 6 kids, & crashing... by LALost @ Today at 08:08 AM

Hi all...this is a major question.... Wife is about to do BD#3, and I think ask for D. We have been separated 6 weeks, I separated at her request, we started nesting for our 6 kids, crazy arrangement: we switch off with the kids EVERY NIGHT and mo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It takes two to make it work (pt. 6) by SBJ @ Today at 08:01 AM

So I've been leaning on this scripture for a while... Matthew 10:26New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE) Courage Under Persecution. 26 “Therefore do not be afraid of them. Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (6) by Vanilla @ Today at 01:33 AM

Actions not words. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member, please help. by James66 @ Today at 01:30 AM

Hi Bigybiz, Great name ! Thank you for your support, I am trying to change many things but I get this and all of your points. Sorry for the short reply I have very little time and snails can get across a keyboard faster. I hope you are in a good
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: High Risk 180 Move! Need your thoughts and advice. by LALost @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Swim 3-4x a week. Really gets my heart going. Amazing you didn't move out. Do I try to explain myself? I guess so. The advice is- move back in- no Explanation? Already second guessing. Need to relax. Thanks all.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moored by WillDo @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Very nice. ove regarding the company. They promote inner awareness. Incrediable. HaWho how does the finace go in the household? My W seperated her account and didn't suggest anything about contribution to daily/monthly expenses. Sis you talk o him
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thread #3 - Mediation by KevinIn @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

So I just spent 4 hours at a 6 year olds birthday party, where my wife was also at along with our kids. She was so weird and awkward the entire time. She definitely was not nice or friendly to me, but she wasn't mean neither. I was a super nice guy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused - Part 2 by Sunmoon @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

brizz, I am sorry to hear of your wife's behavior. I don't understand how someone can have an affair and then try to justify it. there isn't and will never be justification. While I am 99% sure my H has not had extra-marital activities going on, ther
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004