A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating wife wants to leave marriage by Tread @ 19 minutes 11 seconds ago

PEW, Two week's ago my W emailed me at work wanting to know if I wanted to meet her at Applebees for drinks. So I agreed to me her. Showed up and had a good time. I know my W wants us to be friends if the marriage should end. We started off as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader but first time poster by PEW1974 @ 30 minutes 42 seconds ago

Sandi2, One more thing about setting boundaries. What type of boundaries need to be set if we must live under the same roof or is it imperative for one of us to leave. I want to have the talk with my W but I need to have my plan together like you s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to beleive this 3 by Thornton @ 42 minutes 16 seconds ago

So just got home after D's birthday party. It went off without a hitch, so that was good. W even bought me a beer while we were all bowling. It was my old W that I saw today. We worked like a team to keep the kids bowling and not running around t
Midlife Crisis
She once told me, and forgot she did, say she often stays with a new couple she hangs out with. I suspect there may be someone else, gut feeling, no evidence. She works full time at a decent job she's been at for 10 years Empty nest has been very
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes on the next curve by Gordie @ Today at 12:39 PM

Bird,I admire your strength to make the best of a bad situation. Happy Mother's Day.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 10 by skyhigh @ Today at 12:31 PM

Hi Sara, I just caught up with that thread, I didn't notice you started a new one. I totally agree that you tried everything and beyond to salvage your marriage with a very uncooperative WH. You need peace, your home should be your sanctuary. May be
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Standing in a field of crickets by Gordie @ Today at 12:22 PM

Ownit, just sending you some good vibes as we approach Mother's Day. You are doing great.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing Joy by bttrfly @ Today at 12:13 PM

Gratitude challenge day 19: I am grateful for my eldest godchild, my baby girl, whose 34th birthday is today. From the first moment I held her we've had a deep bond. I love her to the moon and back. She was one of the only people I told at the be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved to parents on opposite coast #2 by Cali08 @ Today at 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Lana_71Hello Cali In DB we usually try to find what works. So you can try sending a msg daily or every other day . Make it different. But before you start sending don't expect an answer and don't send multiple if she doesnot re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2, Part 2 (Electric Boogaloo) by leahsue @ Today at 11:22 AM

YES, TRYIN! Sing like a BOSS. And congrats on getting off the 1/2 sunk air mattress. I've done that and it bites. I did something fun for me today- bought a lawn mower!! Whoop whoop!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here part 2 by leahsue @ Today at 11:14 AM

Oh Cadence, your words ring SO TRUE. They brought tears to my eyes. I feel like you can see straight into my heart and emotions. I'm going to read this post many more times, I'm sure, "and ponder these things in my heart." I'll write more l
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by Gordie @ Today at 10:08 AM

Bttrfly abd SBJ--thank you for sticking with me on this marathon. I can't believe it's been 9 months since BD. As Cali says, I'm still alive. I didn't die. Weekly update: so on balance it was a good week. My L sent D paperwork to fill out which w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story - Separated 1 Month by RunRec @ Today at 09:41 AM

bluMorn, Well, if he's hitting the end of the rope and going out for a major sendoff bender that could be a good sign. You sound like you have enough experience with the disease of addiction to know you can't always trust the signs, but a lot of tim
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Well that was weird. by RunRec @ Today at 09:39 AM

When is Retrouvaille? I'm very interested to hear about how it goes for you. Not to jump to any conclusions, but by the tone of your post it sounds like your relationship is extremely strained. My wife and I are starting to reconnect slowly, and we
For Newcomers
Thanks for the reply Tread! I definitely know she still cares about me, she shows it all the time. The guy she had the A with was a handyman that did some work for her company. Totally different kind of person than I am. I'm a desk job, northern libe
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'll be ok..? by Nee @ Today at 09:11 AM

Hi Job, I'll try to do what you say and say "no" to him. He certainly doesn't deserve any of my company. He does this thing where if I don't make myself available, I'm the B**tch that he left, so good for him that I'm showing my true color
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by Cadet @ Today at 08:32 AM

new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2741223#Post2741223
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's me again by uRworthy @ Today at 07:54 AM

Hello, my sweet friend. Sorry again that we couldnt meet today. Long story. Anyway, I just read about what happened with FF. You know, G, how I feel about feelings...you feel as you do and none of them are invalid. Yours got hurt. Knowing who you
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Flotsam by skyhigh @ Today at 07:26 AM

MLCers lie not only to us but to others, they want others to see them as "perfect". My WH lied to me but he lied to OW too, she confirmed it to me (we had several conversations). He even told her he asked for a divorce and I refused... he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY part 2 by Tryin2figuritout @ Today at 05:43 AM

East, That is a freaking roller coaster right there, but keep in mind she's pushing her guilt all over you. Making this about you giving up while she's running off to OM. Do NOT ignore this. Her guilt is not yours to carry, my friend. She's clea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: If life gives you lemon....do lemonade by Lana_71 @ Today at 05:26 AM

Hello.. Yes still in the tunnel... actually I always knew he doesnot have emotional intelligence . Hence he doesnot know what to say to them or to me. In addition to his ego and his standards which are extremely high he has issues with connecting to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Years post BD ... I did'nt die. :D by Sotto @ Today at 12:38 AM

Hi Cali, pleased to hear how well you are doing. I'm on a similar timeline to you and coming up to the 3 year mark in July. I'm already D'd though - due to XH's rush to start a new life and family with OW! I'm with you, in that I would never have wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with Devastation by giftd @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Called tonight and she didn't answer. Got a call back an hour later and talked for about 8 minutes before she had to have a conference call. Conversation was light and I had questions to ask her since I'm going to Vegas for bachelors party next week
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WH came back. Piecing. Almost at 2 year mark. by Matrix @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

I didn't mean to hijack Blu's thread at all, but I am glad that my post resonated with you two. I hope that Blu can realize that what she is feeling is totally normal. I just wanted to offer some perspective from someone who has been there. I don'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by OwnIt @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

2016 did suck in the most major way. I don't really have anything to say, but I am so sorry for your pain. I can feel it permeating through your words. Time will heal this wound. Closing this door will help. You can do this. Your son needs you
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004