A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a customized
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost on how to save my marriage! 4 by joejoe1 @ 20 minutes 14 seconds ago

Thanks all, I'm trying to play this situation the right way, the best I can. I don't want to kick an empty can. If she's not doing nothing I don't want to treat her like she is. If she is really thinking about working on the M, I want to give her th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAWWAW? Woul? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 7 by DonH @ 37 minutes 32 seconds ago

Joseph, I've been slow to provide my thoughts because I really am basing them mostly on my guy feeling/reaction to what you have been relaying about your situation. We all know how dangerous that can be, however, I actually do often have a good sense
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just want to grow and become happy again by Holding @ 50 minutes 27 seconds ago

Detachment is a process, not really a switch you flip. You *start* detaching, but being fully detached, from what I've been told, can take a year or more. I don't think that's a bad thing - it's just the way it is. What you're feeling is normal. I'v
For Newcomers
Blu I am sorry that you are struggling. I have no words to help you through. I would comment that it is commendable that H is attentive to you and your lack of enthusiasm hasn't made his WAS self reappear. That says something about him. I also beli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice as she comes back?? by Holding @ Today at 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Dazed22I understand what you are saying. And I agree with a lot of it. But although she did have an affair there is no way that I can say that she did all of the damage. The affair while damaging and unacceptable it was a res
Midlife Crisis
Sorry for that batchitcrazy stuff. It is a total mind job. I cannot imagine what you are feeling, but please know that we are on team Gordie. She is totally delusional and for whatever reason, she feels that you should be OK with her doing this. I
THE SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE
Jump to new posts Re: Can't Believe I am BACK! by roist @ Today at 02:58 AM

It is a shame this part of the forum isn't very active. I contemplated moving my story here but in the end post in mlc forum as there is more traffic. Wow, what a story. Must be hard......sorry difficult for your new man too. Best wishes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Wants to Leave Marriage 7 by doodler @ Today at 02:35 AM

doodling
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Contact from the dark side. by job @ Today at 01:26 AM

Irish, You've received excellent advice from all. I do agree that you need to step back, listen and just let that woman ramble on and on. The more she rambles, the more you will learn about where she went in her head. I know it takes the patience
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: LiMDmoy, I'm going to pass along some 2x4's but that's what you get when you come here. You had an A and you are an alcoholic. LRT and going dark are NOT for the person that had an A and has a drinking problem. You need to be g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Husband is Driving Me Crazy by Cadet @ Today at 01:20 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. Yes first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved to parents on opposite coast #7 by Ginger1 @ Today at 12:49 AM

Some people saying that saving your marriage based solely on principle is a good thing. I see it as a marriage doomed to fail again. it comes across as you just wanting to be right and "winning" "winning" to you is "not being
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What I've Learned So Far ... by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

17 minutes was the length of the call with son which was a record for a teenage boy. I think my recovery time was actually shorter than that. nothing like a walk at the beach to settle your soul xoxoxo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Wants to Leave Marriage 6 by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2765652#Post2765652
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to live in the moment by Lana_71 @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

On other note other than work and kids what are you doing for you... you need to bring the focus back to you so what is different lately.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAS... either way, I'm here by OwnIt @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

LA, focus on what you want. Talk to your lawyer. Unless it benefits you, don't do anything that he wants to help him out if it is contrary to what you want. I love how they have all the time in the world, but then when they want something they wan
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 24 Mths in..I gotta whole lot of living to do now by Irish M @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Hi Job, thanks for the well wishes for my D17. and I've read your words on my post and many others. Always words of wisdom. Bttrfly and Peace, My mom has many saying. Her most prominent one is Irish, you are a pain in the neck. I tend to keep her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any Advice 3 by gw5263 @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Sorry Sandi, \ Yes, she know that i am aware of what her walk time is actually for. sometimes i go to the little country store to get something and actually pass her while she is on the phone with him. She actually tries to wave at me but i look stra
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picking up her mess... by marina7 @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Journaling, Update Today I filed for son sole custody, as I was walking into court office I ask myself over and over how did I get here how couldn't I stop this. And had to walk back into my car and cry. And then memories came back flooding I remem
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw maybe by bhappy2 @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Jan. 2017 was the first sign of there being a problem, she outright came out and said "I do not like you anymore" I asked why and she said because you made fun of me when I was stiiring the cake mix. I said oh wow I didnt realize that I had
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 4 by chris19 @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

I did not think that first part was necessary; I am prob just going to say the second part; then get in with my plans for the day. I will hit you all back if I hear some more words from the W later tonight.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband gone for second time - new here by Sotto @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

I would slow down when it comes to any big decisions as you guys have just recently separated. You don't need to decide anything at this point in time, just take care of yourself and your child and coparent with your H. The big stuff can wait for a L
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Act Now or Cry Later by Sotto @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

3 years - oh my goodness! I didn't want to divorce as you know - equally, in many ways I feel I had it easy due to the distance in my situation. Once XH was gone, that was pretty much it and no looking back from him. I can't imagine living daily with
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Oh yeah, life goes on... by Sotto @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Thanks so much to you all for your viewpoints and for your kind feedback - it is truly appreciated. Xx
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Later I FILE D part 7 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Leah you don't have to feel the death bed loyalty to just have dinner and laugh together. I mean, dear God, let's hope not.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004