CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 OFF A 3-SESSION, 6-SESSION OR 10-SESSION PACKAGE!
CALL 303-444-7004 OR ORDER ONLINE AND USE COUPON CODE SAVE$30 during checkout at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent (cont.) by Hermes @ 3 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DonHShe is saying you are inconsistent and all over the place... Because you are! You are saying so yourself. You are being reactive rather than proactive. You start out on a course but if she does something, anything, you chang
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - won't stop, only with me for the kids by PsySara @ 25 minutes 28 seconds ago

My advice is NOT to engage in MC while your wife is in an active affair. Any counselor worth their salt will refuse because it can be damaging while she is in the clouds. This is pursuit and is a HUGE no-no in DBing. So far you are doing brilliantly,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 11, filing for D by PsySara @ 36 minutes 57 seconds ago

Just checking in to update. DD6 will be turning 7 this week and I've already done some online shopping to get her requested gifts. I plan on having some cupcakes delivered to DD school for her birthday and I am sure she will be stoked. She is such
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any advice 5 by sandi2 @ 46 minutes 39 seconds ago

I wrote this early today, but apparently did hit the submit key. Anyway, after reading your last post, it sounds as if you had a R talk. Did you......or are you just rehashing things that have been previously said? Okay, here is the post I wrote ea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by PsySara @ 51 minutes 36 seconds ago

Quote:I am a massive fan of poster PsySara who has displayed, to me, an amazing amount of restraint, calmness and love. I thought I had it in me to emulate her, but as time went on and my WH distanced himself further despite my working on myself, all
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My idea to separate has been an epic fail by Caz49 @ Today at 11:30 AM

I still haven't been able to sleep for 48 hours, but think I will fall asleep soon...as soon as I turn off my laptop! I've had a miserable day. I think the last few months have finally caught up with me and I'm letting it go. I hope I will do just t
Midlife Crisis
OwnIt, I am happy to read your posting and so very happy that you have found the peace within you. It's a good feeling...isn't it? I want to thank you for all of your sage advice to others. You are an inspiration to many and I hope that we have b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Drowning in his crisis by job @ Today at 10:41 AM

Honey, We all have been down the road that you are traveling at this moment. I questioned the advice that I was given, but in time, I realized that I had to save myself and the only way to do that was to go dim, i.e., not contact him unless it was
For Newcomers
Sorry you are here. I don't have much time now and others will chime in soon. After reading the #1 and #2 on your list, the answer is YES, she is and has been having an affair. There is no need to even read the rest of the list (although I did).
For Newcomers
Have not heard from you all week Jim. Hope you are doing okay. I know you were sort of at another crossroads last week. Hopefully you'll update soon!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 10 by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:23 AM

Thanks man u2....I need to check that show out. Been slacking on my Netflix stuff lately! Went to the gym this am and then did some Christmas shopping for the girls. W lost her keys to the apt and her car. You will never guess who she called in a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Touch & Go to control or something more? by Elle017 @ Today at 09:08 AM

Thanks neffer, sorry you lived it....but happy to see you said “former”. I am hoping that means you came thru the tunnel and were able patch things up with your loved ones. I am particularly happy that someone with your perspective responded. I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS dealing with WW Part 2 by neffer @ Today at 07:53 AM

It is torture. But you must get the stength from it.
For Newcomers
Full forward. Set the sails!
Midlife Crisis
Gordie: Through this questioning I see someone who is thinking about staying in the status quo. I guess I question how that will work. That will look to her like you are safely where you are supposed to be (not pushing divorce, not moving out) and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Two questions.... by GalPal @ Today at 05:42 AM

Ciluzen, your post is excellent. I feel a lot better after reading it and will re-read it again when I need to be grounded. Thank you!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.4 by sandi2 @ Today at 04:45 AM

Thanks, Gordie.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Squinting at the morning sun by job @ Today at 04:09 AM

I wanted to take a moment and pop over here to say "thank you" for the wisdom and advice that you have shared and continue to share. Please travel safely to visit your loved ones. I am keeping everyone in Cali in my thoughts and prayers
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 7) by Gordie @ Today at 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: MaikaThanks for that great post Slater! I am wondering if I should change my approach with her. Not with the aim of seeing if it leads to recon or anything, but just in generally to show her that I am a different person. She
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 3) by Gordie @ Today at 12:16 AM

Chris73, Good that you recognized the fear and overcame it. When I get that twinge of fear, i say to myself: of what am I afraid? That she’s going to D me? And then I laugh...
Midlife Crisis
Hi Rd/Ghost et al Sunny in Scotland? Freezing cold more like! Still on the 'journey', but, putting up with les BS than before! Had a weekend away in October (very boozy, out very late), working to bring in some Christmas pennies for the kids and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry. Getting on with a few bumps by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Cherry you are an inspiration V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward Situation Got Much Worse (part 4 ) by Tate @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Thanksgiving went ok...I did not interact or say anything to my BIL. I could tell he felt uncomfortable. I do not like that he sat at tge table with me at Thanksgiving. My Wifes grandmother passed away. I attended the wake and funeral with my fam
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Later I FILE D part 8 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Thanks Leahsue weird news from my L today. The bad parts are that h listed his Alaskan address before getting there, before I knew, so it should not amaze me but it makes me think even less of him. And far more painfully, is that h has been taki
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAS... either way, I'm here - Part II by OwnIt @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

LA, It's hard to know why your lawyer would suggest putting that out there upfront without knowing how the other side is going to be about things that are clearly yours. I have been involved in many negotiations where one side is eminently reasonab
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004