CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love me or leave me alone by devvo @ 42 minutes 54 seconds ago

Dawn, how does your bestie deal with your forays into romance? How do you feel about his? Do you drive each other nuts with that sort of thing, or is it something about which you never speak - or both? I married my BF and it was wonderful for abou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My little daughters deserve a happy home, help! by arsh18 @ 51 minutes 29 seconds ago

H has been calling me selfish because I have set a specific time to discuss D items and it is coming up soon. Is it ok to talk about the following to him - 1) request to get some therapy something on lines of I want him to be happy too and it is impo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC with regret? Artista? by job @ Today at 11:36 AM

I would suggest that you go back over to Newcomers and read Sandi's postings. I believe you will find some answers in her postings concerning the WAW taking responsibility for their actions, etc. Whether your w is a WAW or a MLCer, the methods/tech
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie looking for support and guidance (2) by AJS1285 @ Today at 11:29 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of the dark Part 3 by sandi2 @ Today at 11:04 AM

Quote:I have a couple questions about this? V read my sitch and said she thought I was dealing with a WAW but you are saying WW can you tell me why you think that? Does the difference matter in how I deal with W? Also why do you think she is having a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows I've been reading... by blakmac @ Today at 10:21 AM

I definitely didn't. Heh. All she knew was I was out of town seeing friends. When she asked "are you having fun?" my answer was "well, I would be, but I'm on the phone...". I feel like that was harsh, and I really wasn't trying t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Year, new thinking.. by AndrewP @ Today at 08:32 AM

((Colly)) feel free to vent at me as much as you want - I have a pretty thick skin which is also protected by the very large pond that is between us. None of us ever want to hear things that may contradict what we ourselves believe to be true. My o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Notsure what to do... by rexgm @ Today at 08:11 AM

I would say you are probably spot on about her with your post, but it is no longer my problem to deal with.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 by AndrewP @ Today at 08:09 AM

V - A good friend of mine had a super low vitamin D issue as well which in her case caused heart palpitations that had us all worried. For her it was supplements but more importantly moderate exercise (which she still doesn't do) which I expect is n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The bomb woke me up, but she won't talk by sandi2 @ Today at 07:57 AM

Recognizing your mistakes is great progress, IMHO. It means that, hopefully, you won't repeat these actions. Frankly, I am pretty excited that you are getting better vision. I suggest you try really hard to not think of her as your W, or see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drained by black8 @ Today at 07:38 AM

Yes, she is. But why not just file now and find out? Why wait?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go (Saying ILY Pt 4) by OrangeK @ Today at 06:53 AM

Sorry for the stuttering voice text
For Newcomers
How?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART VIII by ItHurts @ Today at 06:15 AM

Thank you guys! Yes and the best part is, as I mentioned when she first started contacting me again, is that I am in control. Meaning I don't feel at her mercy per se in terms of the threat of living without her. In other words, she could tell me to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yrsMLC 10yrsLater I FILE/Div X marries OW #10 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 05:43 AM

Great points Maybell. (**I meant to say x underpays me by about $345 a month, NOT $3450...I wish) But yes I get what you mean by the reminders in the "gifts" of departure. When their behavior is so outrageous and so much of an "outli
For Newcomers
This is a great post thanks Surfer and Cadet for your time! I am in a similar situation but maybe further along timewise? Surfer where is your backstory? Is there a way to tag people on here or copy another post with my backstory? I would love to
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make this sh!t up by DonH @ Today at 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: kmlGuess I may have to pay just to see what I'm missing out on. That's what they are hoping for! I know next to nothing about that specific service but do remember after stopping Match several years ago all of a sudden, like
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is not who I married ..Pls Help Part 2 by LoneWlf @ Today at 04:38 AM

Tank you Sandi -Your words make perfect sense to me .I initially thought noting of it. Guess it was a ticking time bomb because she would spend 80% of her free time reading this. My next question is - is there any coming back from this? Or will I e
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is there hope? by peacetoday @ Today at 02:12 AM

If she is WAS or MLC.. you can do pretty much the same A coach told me at the beginning of my journey Do what works If it brings them closer do it if it pushes them away don't continue But most of all- you have to do what feels best to you We can n
For Newcomers
When WOW asks did you go out last night? Is there any response that helps? She get gets jealous and subconsciously comes toward me when I stop pursuing. In the past I have jumped at the chance when she starts coming back. Haven't pursued or reac
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gaslighting or selfish, naive and blind... by AndrewP @ Today at 01:35 AM

Indeed. Bttrfly - you always have the right words at the right time.
Surviving the Big D
Thanks V. One thing I like about "the old fashioned way" is that it does give you a chance to get to know people without pressure. All of the women who are on my potential date list have known me for at least 2 and in some cases nearly 15
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 16 by joejoe1 @ Today at 12:47 AM

J9, She's def about to find out. She's the fool now!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Suspect PA - should I confront w this evidence - 2 by GettinT @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Hi, Im having week without kids and just wanted to journal of some feelings I am going through in this phase of my journey. I have been very active with GALing lately but today I had zero plans since my friend who was supposed to visit me cancelled
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: by HelenaJ @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

This year is a big one for my kids, D7 goes to summer camp for the first time, S17 turns 18 and moves into his senior year and has to decide on a college, D15 turns sweet 16 in January, then S17 will be graduating and I'll be busy planning a graduat
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004