A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again after 9 years and struggling 3 by Irish M @ 01/31/16 09:59 AM

Hi Inpain It's not easy becuse you are still attached to the old H. Your H is not that guy right now. Selfish and narcicistic behaviour takes over. He even told you he didn't realize how him being around you all the time affects you. Don't think he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Start of my Happiness 2 by sandi2 @ 01/31/16 09:46 AM

Quote:Thanks Sandi. I guess it's a bit comforting to know it's not all rainbows and sunshine on the other end. So is this something I leave for her to deal with? Let her come to me? Just put it out of my mind and live my life. Let her deal with it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by annab74 @ 01/31/16 09:39 AM

Oh no...I just saw this. What happened, Rain? I'm so sorry!! Either way, you definitely have to stick around. You have many friends who are here for you. Originally Posted By: Rain75He and I are done. I will report back what all happened but we are
For Newcomers
MB...such a difficult situation. I can definitely understand your frustration with H. Did I read on one of these threads that H has a history of infidelity with previous partners? Glad you had a nice visit with your D though! IHOP sounds yummy! Bu
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Howling Winds on The Borderline by mleigh4 @ 01/31/16 09:26 AM

Oh God you crack me up. I love the fantasy of "there, there" Unique for sure. Question, describe what your H was like prior to BD ? Who is the real Mr. Hawho?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Detaching is the Hardest Thing by Huddy @ 01/31/16 09:25 AM

This is a surprising turn of events, bearing in mind she was gushing about your Christmas gifts. What is she suggesting your behaviour has been unreasonable about?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by inpain @ 01/31/16 09:21 AM

Oh no Rain, I'm sorry to read this. Feeling sad and also a little scared for you. Hope you're OK.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again after 9 years and struggling 3 by inpain @ 01/31/16 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: - MB -I learned early on that friends and family have your best insterests at heart, BUT, you really can't listen to what they tell you because they are coming from a place where they just don't want to see you cry and hurt any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again after 9 years and struggling 3 by inpain @ 01/31/16 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Zues126Inpain, if you want to save your marriage you'd better step it up. I get that you're in pain and I'm sorry. It's now up to you. Do you want this forum to be a support forum while you mourn the loss of your marriage? Or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: do nothing or what by Zephyr @ 01/31/16 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: roisteI asked her why she ignored me all night. She was very surprised by my question as she thought I was ignoring her. Ok, this jumped out at me more than anything. Yes her seaking attention from another man for any reason o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by annab74 @ 01/31/16 09:00 AM

Thanks MB... it's nice to be missed. Hope you had a good Saturday night.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by - MB - @ 01/31/16 08:58 AM

We were worried about you Anna! Good to see you back on here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by annab74 @ 01/31/16 08:53 AM

I'm still here, Rain! I asked for my 3.0 thread to be deleted because of what we were talking about, and my older thread also got deleted by mistake. Thank you for missing me though. How are you feeling this morning?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: surrealism is not my style by rich4j @ 01/31/16 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By: ciluzen It may be past the point of no return, but I'm going as dark as I can. My health and sanity requires it. Hang in there. It seems the season to be served with D papers as a few on your posts have as well as I was s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal's Adventures Continue by rich4j @ 01/31/16 08:49 AM

NYGal...I really liked your post as this is all a frustrating, heartbreaking situation no matter what your sitch is. Nobody knows what the approach is best for your sitch as everyone is different and reacts differently I got here too late. I tru
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting Round 5 Detaching my feelings by sandi2 @ 01/31/16 08:47 AM

I know it has been said many times about you talking to a lawyer, I just can't remember if you actually have talked to one about what to do to protect yourself. Again, I want to suggest that you not look at staying with your folks as moving out of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by Rain75 @ 01/31/16 08:45 AM

Originally Posted By: - MB -Did something happen just now that changed things? I hope you're okay! Whatever it is, we will be here for you whenever you need us! ((((((((((Rain)))))))))) That's a big hug because you sound like you need one! As
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hanging in there with hope and positivity by Tamjakr @ 01/31/16 08:43 AM

Thanks I needed to here that! I'm not going to do anything stupid! No more sabatoging! Sometimes I just get such a desperate feeling inside that he's gone forever and it scares the heck out of me besides making me sad etc.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by - MB - @ 01/31/16 08:40 AM

Did something happen just now that changed things? I hope you're okay! Whatever it is, we will be here for you whenever you need us! ((((((((((Rain)))))))))) That's a big hug because you sound like you need one!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 3 by Rain75 @ 01/31/16 08:32 AM

He and I are done. I will report back what all happened but we are done. I need time to process. I want to say thank you to Zues, Pink, tl2, 25years, NYGal, Ancaire, Anna (please come back!!), Rouky and you MB. And anyone else that has dropped by an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Detaching is the Hardest Thing by Sotto @ 01/31/16 08:23 AM

I moved out at BD and went to stay with my parents for a bit, hoping we might resolve things. H never seemed to want to do that and the A continued. I stayed with my parents for 4/5 months and then rented my current flat. I'm in a nice town in the Mi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hanging in there with hope and positivity by Sotto @ 01/31/16 08:18 AM

That would be such a bad move Tam - step away from the phone and no-one gets hurt, remember? You don't want to become OW to your H's current R - truly you don't. Hold your head up high, be graceful and move forward with your own life. He has nothin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's thinking of leaving again 3 by Sotto @ 01/31/16 08:15 AM

Great news with the GAL Scrant - it does give you a much needed boost. And one bit of GAL does tend to lead to another. Great that you can play some Thurs pm footie...and who knows, that may lead to another activity. I think it helps if you can open
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts The "No contact" rule after infidelity by mindful @ 01/31/16 08:12 AM

They started out as friends, she is divorced and needed help with her house, her car, etc. In the beginning he told me about her and that he wanted to help her. I encouraged him to help her because he is a good man and he can fix almost anything.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ..and another one. by roar @ 01/31/16 08:11 AM

Thank you mutatio LO is 3, special needs. He travels and will be away a lot - he returns for a few months, long enough for us to get unpacked, and leaves for another 6 or so. M 6 years and so many stressful transitions throughout. So, I actually s
Page 70 of 81 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004