A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Escaping a Dr. Seuss Nightmare by Mighty @ 04/22/15 03:39 AM

Hey my peeps! Heather, it really is a scary thought at how we can truly misread someone like that. Although, who would ever expect that kind of behavior from anyone? Well... we are learning the hard way, huh? Hope- hey there! Hope you are well. I d
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by BrightFuture @ 04/22/15 03:37 AM

Job, very interesting facts about your xh. I’m curious about family ties too. My H was very close with my BIL (his brother) who lives in the same neighborhood with me. Now, he they are kind of strangers to each other. My BIL complained for past coupl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (9) - I'm tired by Mozza @ 04/22/15 03:36 AM

Ah Susana4, the life of the party for a few weeks, and then MIA. Hope she'll come back to at least tell us how her sitch went - LBS love closure! Anyone heard of a missing Brit in Romania last month??
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #9 Time To Focus on Me by mleigh4 @ 04/22/15 03:33 AM

I also laughed at the car washing response. I have heard similar weirdness from H. A few times now, he has TM to see if it was a good time to talk to S. I will respond yes, and he has said, ok, gotta use the bathroom real quick, then I will call. Thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY STORY IS UGLY BUT AT LEAST IM LEARNING by parker7 @ 04/22/15 03:19 AM

Came home tonight. W asked nothing about my day. We just shared a few convos about kid care and general stuff. Convo was pleasant. W went to bed or into room immediately after S did. I've been doing the go straight to the room thing so I guess it was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Divorce and Cancer by Diana45 @ 04/22/15 03:13 AM

Vge1 I understand some of your turmoil. I was getting chemo treatments earlier this year. In the middle of battling my illness (auto-immune disease called Scleroderma) my husband left me. Talk about adding stress to an already stressful situation. M
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: So it turns out I'm kinda awesome....who knew? by BrightFuture @ 04/22/15 03:10 AM

Seriously… He wanted this D so badly… And everything from today’s appearance was online... Priceless!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is it really to late? Who knows.... by lost18 @ 04/22/15 03:07 AM

Thanks Mahhhty, I will def bookmark that article. I was able to compliment him today. It is getting hot here, therefore the garage, where he works on the jeep, is getting hot. I came home today and he was standing in front of a 5 gallon bucket tha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece -- Invincible... by kml @ 04/22/15 03:00 AM

Again, make sure you speak to a mortgage broker. Lending has gotten much stricter and I doubt that you can qualify for a loan with such a new job unless you have a cosigner.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance by JAS84 @ 04/22/15 02:59 AM

Stayed out for a while after work and talked with my mom. We talked about recent developments in the situation, and what I found in the text messages. Basically, I was able to confirm that they are using iMessage to communicate, that he was origi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging in there.... by Zues126 @ 04/22/15 02:53 AM

What's shaking JB? Hope you don't plan on becoming a disappearing poster. Give us an update! If you need a topic to get started I'll assign one: You felt you needed too much emotional support from your WAH. Yet, in an M, isn't it reasonable to n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by NoleGrl @ 04/22/15 02:49 AM

Maybe it's just too late or maybe I'm not growing at all, but I'm having a hard time answering that tonight. I'll get back to you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Beginning of Detaching by Diana45 @ 04/22/15 02:48 AM

“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11). Thank you for that Bob. That gives me comfort!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hopefully Short Interim Thread by Zues126 @ 04/22/15 02:46 AM

Hahaha Py. You got in trouble Sorry man, I know how you feel. As you know I am supercompetitive, and if you read my last post you'll know I was in a halfway house for a while to get back on the grid. Well, the whole time I was there counselors w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ 04/22/15 02:42 AM

Trying everything I can to leave her alone. Only 2 days in. Looking for strength.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Beginning of Detaching by Bob723 @ 04/22/15 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: TenBookHi Wonka, I don't have an outcome or an expectation. I will live as happy as I can be in what situation I'm in. My values? Truth. Courage. Self Determination. As long as I face what is ahead of me with self hones
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I hucked a waterfall. by Bob723 @ 04/22/15 02:32 AM

Hi Mahhhty! Like Lost, I also have seen tremendous growth in you. I sort of look to you as my mentor! You asked such a good question -- I've been wondering about it myself. P.S. Mozza, thank you for suggesting "Models" by Mark Mason.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Beginning of Detaching by Zues126 @ 04/22/15 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TenBookTB marveled at the luck that he had during his life. Whenever he felt that life was done, something managed to pop up just in time. I think that is why he became a deeply spiritual person. *****************************
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I hucked a waterfall. by Sherman333 @ 04/22/15 02:27 AM

Quote:Heck, I so look forward to my plans that I wouldn't want WW to come back immediately, even if I still would like to R! I can appreciate that statement completely.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by Zues126 @ 04/22/15 02:23 AM

Thanks for replying. Yes, WAS's behavior can be disturbing. It's easy to feel like a victim already, then when you see the way they act sometimes it can validate those feelings. But really, you say you're not the same person you were...well, maybe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son 2 by Sherman333 @ 04/22/15 02:19 AM

Quote:Another thing they do is shoot their husbands with the guns. Just sayin. That's what safes are for. I have 2 safes. A small one for the bedroom that's electronic and large one with a dial lock. On the electronic one, I changed the code (she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son 2 by Sherman333 @ 04/22/15 02:17 AM

1st let me apologize for all the typos... amazing what I don't catch when typing from my phone. Ugh. A lot of this didn't come out until we were well on our way. She was pregnant with S7. Some didn't come out until our divorce process started. He
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by NoleGrl @ 04/22/15 02:14 AM

Pyrite, I'm sorry that your kids have to go through this, it really isn't fair to them. I can say that I am glad that we don't have kids as it would just make it harder. MrBond, yes, I have read DR a few times.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by MrBond @ 04/22/15 02:13 AM

Are DB and DR one of the books you've read? We'll be able to help your particular sitch if we know you understand the basic concepts.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Beginning of Detaching by TenBook @ 04/22/15 02:13 AM

Took this idea of a Eulogy from Fogg. I'd like to record this for historical purposes. Hi. Thank you for coming today. We mourn the loss of TB. I’m not sure he would believe that anyone would mourn him though. I think after all this time, TB re
Page 70 of 92 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 92 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004