A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - The Magnificent Seventh by Wonka @ 06/29/15 06:39 PM

Ral, Oh sweetie...I can relate with what you are going through completely. I lost my late father after a year long battle against lung cancer almost 3 years ago. I was ANGRY at losing him and thought my life would s@ck forever. It's okay to be a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Matt777 @ 06/29/15 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Rzak81Thank you fogg for looking my things over. Honestly when I snapped back early on I took the comment totally the wrong way. It was a tough love kinda thing without a filter and it hurt. I honestly didn't expect that here
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Brothers in Arms (Sisters too...) by Wonka @ 06/29/15 06:35 PM

Bets, The funny farm is no place for you at all! Ugh...so sorry about the family challenges and departures. Life has a strange way of throwing curve balls at odd times. Hope you have safe travels.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Rzak81 @ 06/29/15 06:33 PM

Thank you fogg for looking my things over. Honestly when I snapped back early on I took the comment totally the wrong way. It was a tough love kinda thing without a filter and it hurt. I honestly didn't expect that here but I see now it helps to g
For Newcomers
PP, Now, let's work together on a concerted approach to the first MC session. What's your plan now that you've read up some articles on apologies vs. making amends? It is just around the corner and you would want to be as prepared as possible.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - The Magnificent Seventh by Mozza @ 06/29/15 06:30 PM

Raliced, I have read and can believe that we really become an adult when we lose our parents. Much like you, my parents have been my rock in this time of upheaval. Hours on the phone with me, witnessing complete meltdown of their 39 year old son on
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: photoka So was I setting a boundary or did I screw up? He did, to the best of my knowledge, end it with her at that point. I am not sure this is exactly what we have in mind for a boundary, although it is close. I think set
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Brothers in Arms (Sisters too...) by BeginningAgain @ 06/29/15 06:25 PM

Yikes Bets, so so sorry you are having to deal with more sorrow and pain. Then to top it off getting stalked by a crazy Colorado road rager - something's gotta change here! Hopefully a trip east will break the cycle you are in and happier times wil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by PigPen @ 06/29/15 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Fogg One thing you need to realize, no matter what happens is you had your role in the breakdown of the relationship, but you are not responsible for her actions. Many of her actions are about her, not you. As hard as it is t
For Newcomers
Wonka - thank you. It appears so. I thought I had dropped the rope and was less/completely unavailable for her. The problem that arose there is it also meant I was unavailable when it came to talks about separation agreements/settlements, etc and tha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by Wonka @ 06/29/15 06:20 PM

Cali, Nice updates! Thumbs up.... Now, how's your faith in the M? A bit better, right? It is wonderful that you and W can have those deep and honest conversations. That will aid a long way in cementing your strong bond as a unit. I am so so
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by BeginningAgain @ 06/29/15 06:19 PM

Wii - sorry the coffee date was cancelled but I think you are spot on with your response and also leaving it to her to suggest a rescheduling of the coffee date. If you are really interested in her, you might do a brief follow up message to her in a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Fogg @ 06/29/15 06:17 PM

Rzak, Just read up on your sitch and I can relate to much of what you're feeling. That ILYBNILWY comment is rough, I remember the desperation I felt after hearing it. I heard IDLY a week after, which cuts deep. I was in a very bad emotional state
For Newcomers
This has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through. my W has definately re-written our marriage history. Now all I hear is how unhappy she was. How I was never there for them (I worked 2 jobs for 18 years to keep her home to raise the children
For Newcomers
OK, another question, about boundaries. When after 3 months I told him I wouldn't continue marriage counseling and would get a lawyer instead if he continued his affair. I thought I was setting a good boundary. I mean, why continue paying $175 a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Rzak81 @ 06/29/15 06:15 PM

Wonka, after this anything is off the table as far as trying to be nice. I learned my lesson. Activities are on their way, will deffinatly be much busier come the end of this week forward. As far as meetup groups my location doesn't offer many of t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little Cloud of Dust - PigPen & The WAW (3) by PigPen @ 06/29/15 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: asitis My coach has told me repeatedly that the single most important factor determining success is giving things time to work. Not jumping around, being inconsistent, changing messages at the first sign of mistake or that thin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Like a jigsaw puzzle by Squiggy @ 06/29/15 06:13 PM

Touche. I see where you are going, I think. I hadn't been specific enough with her regarding the above. I've explained that the affair changed things with regards to trust. I need her to be honest and transparent in order t order rebuild trust. Hidin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sit and Spin III by CaliGuy @ 06/29/15 06:13 PM

Heavy Just catching up. I see the frustration you have ... but wanted you to notice something. Do you see the movement? Its always slow and tough to see .... but your W is slowly moving. Her actually admitting the A was part of the reason she left
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Like a jigsaw puzzle by Matt777 @ 06/29/15 06:11 PM

Ok. I want to come and read your whole situation. And I WILL. And then post something meaningful. But in reading what's in here, I am certainly happy for where you seem to be headed. But I can't help but giggle reasing your name and the title of t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on charity and prayer by Matt777 @ 06/29/15 06:06 PM

Dif - One thought I have in reading your posts. A lot of the things you are doing seem to be in a way to try to manipulate your W's feelings one way or another. Maybe not intentionally, but in some of your writing it comes off that way. You are going
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce by Kembo05 @ 06/29/15 06:04 PM

Wow, I felt like I was just re-reading my own story. Sorry you have to be here, but there are a lot of great people on this board that will give you encouragmenet, wisdom, and perspective. I would read the links Cadet posted, especially one titled &
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Like a jigsaw puzzle by Wonka @ 06/29/15 06:03 PM

Let's back up here a bit. Squiggy, tell me how you approached the transparency thing in the firs place? What were those initial conditions?
For Newcomers
WBM, Gosh! I feel bad for going AWOL on your thread. Yeah, being an alcoholic is very, very difficult. My stepmother was a very high functioning alcoholic and it was very hard for her to quit. At some point, she eventually quit cold turkey ove
For Newcomers
I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. My wife is in the "fog" right now as well. Good Luck
Page 70 of 86 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004