A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling Numb by Zephyr @ 08/24/15 05:26 PM

Wish you a hood IC tonight. I am Trying to get a session myself. I want to discuss the feelings of rejection an how do I cope with those crippling feelings. (Let alone why do i keep diving back in for more and more rejection... You'd think a smart ma
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by Ginger1 @ 08/24/15 05:20 PM

It's all so normal. I've been separated/divorced for over 7 years, and while I have dated, there has not been one man integrated into my everyday life. I am honestly terrified (yet ready) to bring someone into my life. I've had so many years of my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Flailing by Lost08 @ 08/24/15 05:19 PM

[quote=Pyrite]Lost, I have been through this not so long ago. Sure, at BD and for the next month I got these mixed signals - but recently (see my thread) I have had a very small taste of the conflict that the WAS must've been living with. And it is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story by drpqb29 @ 08/24/15 05:15 PM

Is it possible he is being nice and wanting to do things just as a family because that is how he sees this divorce playing out? Am I reading too much into this?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by Vanilla @ 08/24/15 05:09 PM

PP if asked be truthful, be truthful about: Your reflections on YOUR life How you feel about Woofie The experience of meditation and how you have done this Your health and wellbeing The joys in your life Then expect reciprocation, use humour V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walkaway wife by jjal @ 08/24/15 05:05 PM

Received my 1st email from WAW/MLC wife since last Thursday. It was basically to tell me she "might" come by one day this week to grab some more clothes, and of a new restaurant she'd found and wanted to share. Anyway, in the response, I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused and Unsure by ILYNOT @ 08/24/15 04:59 PM

Ok yes you need to learn to STFU, not be controlling cause you can only control you, you don't own her... Don't threaten her again, that just make her hide more things from you and not trust you. But what's done is done. Keep calm, STFU, VALIDAT
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: got here late by CaliGuy @ 08/24/15 04:56 PM

Duke .. taking your Question from tdk's thread over here to yours Originally Posted By: dukeCali, just curious, what would you have done in my situation? I am guessing its the trampoline sitch: Originally Posted By: duke We have a nice big trampoli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Avidya by Fogg @ 08/24/15 04:47 PM

Correct. Those people in your life may include W later at some point but that's mostly up to her and mostly out of your control.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce is just a piece of paper...... by Cadet @ 08/24/15 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: DFE He just couldn't stay and be miserable any longer. He often thinks about what we could do to get back together but he doesn't see a way. Our relationship was broken. So is he still miserable or did getting divorced magic
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by Cadet @ 08/24/15 04:32 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ 08/24/15 04:29 PM

Noob here....have been lurking and picking up tips here and there...not sure how to proceed...lots of advice abound for women. .none for men...I'm glad I found this board....makes me feel less like I'm losing my mind.. My story...M 10y 12/14..had an
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by CaliGuy @ 08/24/15 04:29 PM

Thank you everyone ... and Happy Monday. Rather than quote every single person who has offered their words, just thought I would try to 'lay it out there', the best I can explain it... you all hit a nail on the head and there are a few nails that a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling Numb by Elly4 @ 08/24/15 04:25 PM

Thanks for taking the time to catch up, Photoka! It's quite a long journey. I've been focusing on that formula of one month per year, so by that I'm not quite halfway. But maybe I have to let go more to get him back. I'm just overwhelmed by sadne
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still Struggling with a plan! by mutatio @ 08/24/15 04:25 PM

I am sorry to hear about your dog. My dog got hurt this week but the vet said he will make a full recovery. It amazing how deeply they find their way into your heart. Again sorry to read the news.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by Elly4 @ 08/24/15 04:20 PM

I know that my H has asked me before about some of the things that I have done to keep doing well, even with what he's doing to me. (And yes, he has said that) I tend to just tell him it in generalities and will recommend a book to him or a site. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Avidya by mutatio @ 08/24/15 04:16 PM

I see now that all this work is about me, not her. Everything here is to help, improve, support myself. Then through me the people in my life. Is this correct or need a tweek?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still Struggling with a plan! by hopeOK @ 08/24/15 04:13 PM

Progress update... Today I looked back at my list of DB goals I had when things went south for H & I... when things got really bad (in June & July). I am happy to see that all my goals have been achieved. -Text/call during the day to see ho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by NDY @ 08/24/15 04:12 PM

Yea, it'll be amazing. Now that will be a facebook profile picture.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced the Eighth by raliced @ 08/24/15 04:10 PM

An exciting weekend..... Saturday was D7's soccer game. STBX came to see her. He was watching D3 on the playground, while D7 was horsing around with her teammates waiting for our match to start (the previous game was running late). One of them stepp
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When is kindness enough? by Fogg @ 08/24/15 04:09 PM

I wouldn't be the one to initiate the kiss. Reread the rules, you want to keep a good PMA and don't appear cold. It's her loss and ou shouldn't begin acting angry about it and lash out at her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the rope - Part IV by Elly4 @ 08/24/15 04:08 PM

Hey Zephyr. I agreed with your post on my sitch. We both need to step up the GAL and focus on kids. We can do this, just need to realize that we'll make mistakes. Our kids didn't learn to walk quickly, we won't learn this quickly either. *hugs*
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused and Unsure by EMMess @ 08/24/15 04:07 PM

Hello everyone, Just journaling. Definitely made some mistakes and took a few steps backwards this weekend. W and I spent some time together and ended up speaking about the R, which led to an argument about me feeling disrespected with her flirtin
For Newcomers
Cali, just curious, what would you have done in my situation?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Summer of Growth and Acceptance - Part 2 by Elly4 @ 08/24/15 03:59 PM

BT, I am so sorry your sitch has really degraded recently. I can't believe that he's been recording you all week. Of course, anything that is on the tapes cannot be used even for divorce filings as it was done without your permission. It's amazing
Page 70 of 80 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004