A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newcomer now receives mail in Hell by labug @ 12/17/14 02:10 PM

Why don't you mention it to her?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by Mozza @ 12/17/14 02:07 PM

Wow, that's uncomfortable. I say you need to do a little more validating. It seems to be the DB thing to do every time the WAS complains about something. Validating is not agreeing. So for the first email, you could have written "I can see why
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...26yrs married...Devestated by mrchip @ 12/17/14 02:07 PM

Thanks Cadet for reposting to where this should be. When you say DB'ing is counter intuitive does that mean everything I think I should be doing for her and the relationship (like explaining thing in the past, trying to look after her broken heart e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by HPoirot @ 12/17/14 02:06 PM

Starting on my day now. I really want today, Day #4, to be a great and productive day. I'm still having trouble, though, with my W contacting me... I sent S11 out to her as she picked him up this morning to take him to school. I did not go out.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by labug @ 12/17/14 02:06 PM

Why not ccall it a birthday party? My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have some friends who have been with me through the good and bad of life. Just a few. I said I want to get together to celebrate my birthday, no gifts just us being toge
For Newcomers
Thanks for that Gg Well my admiration for your handling of your sitch just went up about 200% thats some serious chit you've had there. Be proud of how you are going forward (not that you need the compliments of a random - and boy am I random - blok
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by labug @ 12/17/14 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: rppflOriginally Posted By: labugWhy are you offering? For the sole purpose of playing nice and moving a little closer towards 50/50. No other reason. H originally suggested 50/50 in the form of one week mom, one week dad. I
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: jim0987I suppose the thing is I'm not really taking a beating - I'm treated like I'm nothing to her. Like the creepy guy in the office who you're polite to just because he might make a complaint. But afterward you just want a sh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by Lifes Twists @ 12/17/14 01:50 PM

Things are fairly quiet here as we prepare for Christmas. The tree is up and decorated. The girls are having the usual spats that ten sisters have. My middle one is trying to through things at me to see if she can get a rise out of me, basically test
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by Ggrass @ 12/17/14 01:49 PM

Let me see if I can explain readers digest version of what happened and why I just dropped the whole thing. For while I had hope. The whole thing was h fighting with me non stop since about may13. H made threats to leave me in os country when my na
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by rppfl @ 12/17/14 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Maybell He had also criticized my Christmas preparations Grrrrr..... My H told me the other day that he had always done all the Christmas shopping. I almost bit my tongue off.
For Newcomers
I can say mate, in that you are not alone but I'd put back to you what you said to me, concentrate on what you can affect and what you can do for you and the kids. You cannot change her, if it were possible all of us here would be doing it in our sit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by dawgy @ 12/17/14 01:44 PM

Thx again Pete . As usual you are a source of positive feedback and good feelings . You are right . Detachment is still key . I struggle with her ill feelings towards me . Thats the worst . Worse than the affair . To think that shes the one who has c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by Maybell @ 12/17/14 01:41 PM

I just said I was sorry the first conversation wasn't more successful, that is found it difficult to focus with the kids interrupting. He had also criticized my Christmas preparations so I said that I was doing the best I could considering I was tran
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Holidays! by SunFunOne @ 12/17/14 01:29 PM

Best wishes to you GG for a very happy holiday season! Barb
For Newcomers
I suppose the thing is I'm not really taking a beating - I'm treated like I'm nothing to her. Like the creepy guy in the office who you're polite to just because he might make a complaint. But afterward you just want a shower. There is no boundary t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little but FIERCE (Little's Thread #4) by Little @ 12/17/14 01:23 PM

I got a text this morning from one of my closest friends, who was originally one of BF's friends. I got her in the "divorce". It's not that she picked sides, really, more like she was willing to support us both, separately, as a neutral par
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by rppfl @ 12/17/14 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: raliced I'm always a little worried that STBX will turn jerk-y. I worry a little about this sometimes. H and I have been nothing but civil to each other, and since he moved out he's been downright nice. But I'm always aware
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by claire7 @ 12/17/14 01:20 PM

Put on your spew jacket amiright? That suxx. Sorry. (((Maybell))) Validate. "I know how hard it is to miss the kids on holidays. It seems like there was a misunderstanding about how we would divide the kids time over christmas? Something
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Next Three Weeks by job @ 12/17/14 01:18 PM

I am very sorry that things are on a rollercoaster right now and your S17 is having some issues. Do you think he may need some counseling or medication or is it just being a teenager is the reason for the behavior? It sounds like he's got a lot of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by rppfl @ 12/17/14 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellWrote the recommended email. Got HUGE spew back Wow, Maybell. Sorry. Good for you for standing up for yourself, though.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by rppfl @ 12/17/14 01:14 PM

Good morning! Nothing more to journal today. H and I exchanged a couple Christmas gift related texts, and later he told me that a mutual friend said "hi", they were out to dinner together. This morning he sent an email clarifying a calen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by Maybell @ 12/17/14 01:05 PM

Wrote the recommended email. Got HUGE spew back and a demand to keep D11 on Christmas Eve and to have the boys come play video games at his place on Christmas day. Answered that he got Thanksgiving, I get Christmas, and asked him to NOT expect to
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: NAJ1964For example, when we go to Disney World for out D6, how should I act? Distant, uninterested? I certainly don't want to post for any family photos with Mickey Mouse, that feels totally false and wrong to me. A lot of E
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Heather's Prison Break by job @ 12/17/14 12:57 PM

Wonka, I have been in touch w/Heather since the moderation went into effect. She's okay. I am not going into the details of the hearing as they are not mine to share, however, the hearing went just about how she thought it would. She didn't mentio
Page 70 of 89 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 89 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004