A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by LiM @ 08/21/16 05:38 PM

Quote:Did you stop to have those beers out because having beers at home encouraged or enabled your wife to drink? I banned alcohol from our house about 6 years ago with my W's first go around with drinking issues. The drinking eventually stopped bei
For Newcomers
yep, I've been doing the rope-a-dope and slipping the punches but some are still getting through. Not the uppercut or overhand right...yet. Prob is I'm in round 1 and I don't know if this is a 10, 12, 15, or 100 round match or last man standing? Ne
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Steel Beneath the Soft Exterior by mleigh4 @ 08/21/16 05:25 PM

Lol HW. What an adventure you have going on over there! First of all, my S doesn't hang out with me when his friends are around, and he is 9! I don't sulk, I step back and enjoy seeing my baby become more and more independent. It's normal, not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Surfer @ 08/21/16 05:19 PM

'See' even. 'We' (duh). Rubbish on my phone. Think my screen is broken...actually I don't think, I know......
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stages of grief by Painter @ 08/21/16 05:18 PM

Two U-Boxes have been emptied in a calm and organized manner in a surprisingly short time and perfect weather. There was a little damage, part of it from storage where WH hadn't handled it carefully. I wasn't surprised. But it was such a treat to w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Surfer @ 08/21/16 05:17 PM

Okay. That's good! He's feeling the pain of his own actions by the sounds of it. Sit back. Stay calm. Be kind. We what happens. Time to be the rider not the horse! Focus on you and the little one. Take care. Surfer.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 2.0 by Surfer @ 08/21/16 05:13 PM

Decent. Sorry.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Cherry @ 08/21/16 05:12 PM

Yeah he doesn't seem to get many hours sleep. Although he has just laid in bed all day and says he's slept all of today. I don't think he's took drugs at all, I've been around people that have done various drugs and he doesn't appear that way. But
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Very close to giving up by Jug @ 08/21/16 05:08 PM

Struggling to stay on the db path. The continuing contact with OM really eats at me in so many ways. It's so sickening. I'm constantly tempted by thoughts of D for that reason. I know I can pull that lever at any time but it's harder to go back from
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Progress is slow but does happen! by PacLove @ 08/21/16 05:07 PM

Been taking a break for a while from the forum, not sure if this is good or bad but part of my GAL - things have been going fairly well.. W is still engaged at arms length, there is not much tension and she does a lot around the house but I'm debati
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It takes a village to raise an idiot by AndrewP @ 08/21/16 04:45 PM

Buggerit. I just realized that I should have treated the interaction with WW's friend as a temp check and been more positive and pointed out the moving on / giving up aspects. Oh well - probably no lasting harm done. On a more positive note - my p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 2.0 by Surfer @ 08/21/16 04:44 PM

Manly sheet after a hot curry! Don't go there Surfer I get the traditional idea of being the provider Anna. Most recent men work like that. It's actually his way of caring. He wants to provide. Basic, but normal IMHO. Did you not want that? Wha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Steel Beneath the Soft Exterior by HaWho @ 08/21/16 04:42 PM

KML - I don't know the name of his doctor and though he once left blood test results out, I didn't note the name of his primary. Too bad. Lois - wow! That must have been a spectacular sight to see! I would love to see that part of the country; I'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Surfer @ 08/21/16 04:38 PM

Cherry Pale and skinny could be stress. Is he taking drugs? Have you thought about this? My WW looked the same. I am sure it was stress. I thought it could have been drugs. But I don't think it was/is. If it's stress he will look 'mad', 'confu
For Newcomers
SH Just came here because I had to tell you that you are a wonderful human being. Thank you for being with us here.
For Newcomers
Sandi makes a great point. 'Male Bashing'. It's validation. Guys don't do this so much. I think because they don't need as much validation. Perhaps if they are WH they do? Not sure?? Sometimes it's about a WS saying "I know this is wrong, but
Midlife Crisis
Hi Bttrfly, Sorry the camp trip went the way it did. The one good thing that comes from these moments is the appreciation of being able to be away from the crazy. Surround yourself with peace and calm, and enjoy that space. I love what you said,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Phase 2 by Feyth @ 08/21/16 04:21 PM

Hi Pinn! Yes sir, I am still training for the tri. 19 days! Holy cr@p!!! The ankle is doing ok... Still giving me some problems, but I'm keeping my runs light which seem to help. Some days I think I'm in over my head with this but I'm excited. I've b
For Newcomers
You don't know what she will bring up mate. Don't mind read. Jabs will continue. Very good analogy BTW. What do you do with a 'jab' in boxing terms? You dodge - or get hit. No need to punch back. Let them tire themselves. Got it? Surfer.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching to reconnect by Cherry @ 08/21/16 04:20 PM

That's just who I am. He doesn't deserve my grace. He wants to have the R talk soon. Told me he's spoken to his L and we need to talk about what the next actions are. Don't have a clue how to handle that. He wants it, I don't. How do you move along w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching to reconnect by Surfer @ 08/21/16 04:16 PM

Very gracious Cherry. Be that lady!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The seed beneath the bitter snows is me! by mleigh4 @ 08/21/16 04:11 PM

You are very nice to allow H to stay with you again, I get your reasoning. Make sure you keep your decisions in regards to him about what is best for YOU. You seem to me to be a very thoughtful, giving and considerate person.....prime for a MLC&quo
For Newcomers
I always knew this subconsciously. Great to know it's a fact so the next time I recognize a group of bashers I can toss a flash bomb into their group. Thanks Sandi! Also, it would be great to have a forum category of only previous WW,WAW, and WAS th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by Mombear @ 08/21/16 03:55 PM

Thanks, Bluwave. It helps to remember how lost he is. I think I'm slowly realizing how far gone he really is. I'm still furious that he is willing to put our kids through this. No little kids should have to see this. And I have no idea how to wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Cherry @ 08/21/16 03:49 PM

The settlement is not my goal. I know I'm financially alright with a well paying job and paid maternity leave. I know he will have to pay spousal support and child support. I'm not interested in being the scorned woman of "take him for every pen
Page 70 of 77 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004