A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: train, 25yrs, others who kept up on my sitch by MrBond @ 01/21/15 07:26 PM

I'm not exactly sure what the concern is. These seem like pretty minor issues and I understand that for you it probably stems from the bigger issue of you having been cheated on by him. Maybe he forgot to fill in gas. If it bothers you, then talk to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to start rebuilding? - 2 by Hoju @ 01/21/15 07:21 PM

Well today would have made 3 years being married. Honestly it's hard but I thought it would hurt more. I still haven't heard back from W regarding the filing for D, not sure if that's good or bad. I know the answer doesn't matter, just continuing to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by MrBond @ 01/21/15 07:21 PM

What were the other problems that she would bring up that you swept under the rug? I understand you were afraid, but you can obviously see that didn't help.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Heather's Prison Break by LoisB @ 01/21/15 07:21 PM

HA!! Just found a mistake in the paper. Dammmmmit. Missing obit and two mistakes so far...One that the perfectionist editor will scream about.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 8 by raliced @ 01/21/15 07:17 PM

Are you expecting a tax refund? Maybe you could negotiate to keep the whole thing to offset some of the "extras" you are paying for.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intro and Thoughts by Hrdtims @ 01/21/15 07:17 PM

Thanks, strong comments. I need to be calm through this process and continue to suport our kids without lashing out at her. Continue to work out, decrease ETOH some, connect with friends more, get out and stay busy and not feel sorry for myself. B
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ 01/21/15 07:13 PM

funny how one little thing can instantly make you feel better. At least for a bit One of my mates on a social running site (strava) just posted his 3 mile run. Title: Worst Ever. Diarrhoea. Had to stop mid run for a poo behind a bush. Had to wipe w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by Shining @ 01/21/15 07:08 PM

DARING!!!! You KNOW we are in the same place, in detachment and overall attitude.... I call it, DETACHITUDE. I had to go to page 4 to find my thread....lol. Been slacking! FY and Job, thank you for your continued support, wisdom, and insight
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intro and Thoughts by Hrdtims @ 01/21/15 07:08 PM

Thanks, I will try...weekend is going to be tough.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Heather's Prison Break by Lifes Twists @ 01/21/15 07:08 PM

Sounds like its going up in smoke
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: New Struggles by mishka422 @ 01/21/15 07:06 PM

DANG! I am so darned behind! I just now realized I didn't have your thread bookmarked Barb. I'm so sorry to see all the trouble you have been having. I can't imagine the fear and frustration that you are experiencing. All I can say is, I am cont
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Heather's Prison Break by LoisB @ 01/21/15 06:59 PM

Ok. So, it will come out of the $6K that was meant to be the profit. No wonder Smokey is smoking :-) That leaves about $1K from the sale of the house...Definitely not enough to pay a pricey atty or any amount the court may force Smokey to pay (tuiti
Jump to new posts Re: train, 25yrs, others who kept up on my sitch by twinmom @ 01/21/15 06:56 PM

Lately I have been flipping out over little lies. It throws me into a tizzy when he lies. I would welcome some 2x4's on this subject. His lies are to be nice to me but I just see it as a black/white lie and freak. example, he gets DD iced coffee E
Jump to new posts Re: Toots is moving forwards.. by edz @ 01/21/15 06:56 PM

Hi toots Aha new thread set up now! I know exactly what you mean,I've covered Mr fixits appearance in my thread and whilst I'd love w to be wanting to work on things she's not there at the moment, will she be, no idea. Right now I think you're spot
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing DBing... by shodan @ 01/21/15 06:56 PM

Peter I just caught up on our post. My W and I are in a similar spot. We are coexisting and having fun but I know I am more into the R than she is. She says she loves me (normally in response to me saying it but she has left me a few messages where
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I crazy? by MrBond @ 01/21/15 06:54 PM

Backtracking a bit. He's still seeing the OW? AND you're letting him ML to you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 8 by Tarheel @ 01/21/15 06:53 PM

So W fired off 6 email responses before I could respond back. Everything from complaining about how much more I make than she does to how her atty is adamant that she seek spousal support, but knows I can't afford to keep the house if that's the case
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by DaddyLongShanks @ 01/21/15 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SRDMy little girl is home which instantly made me feel better. Selfish I know but she lights me up. We're doing her homework together now. I actually thought earlier when she came in im looking forward to us spending time toge
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hopeless in NYC by eclipse @ 01/21/15 06:44 PM

Just got the book, along with a replacement tea kettle (I broke ours during the last outburst of anger right before W left), haven't had a chance to read yet. I've been thinking about a conversation I had with the W while she was still in her franti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by HPoirot @ 01/21/15 06:34 PM

I was starting to feel this has turned into a frustrating day. Snow is starting to fall here and my PMA started to fall with it. Nothing to do but keep going. So I rewrote the ugly vent I was going to post into this. I'm trying.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The awakening of ME Part 2 by mleigh4 @ 01/21/15 06:33 PM

Thanks for the support Caliguy. You had a posting recently from URWorthy that went over letting go, it was amazing. I printed it and read it over and over. The good thing is, it all makes sense to me and does not seem impossible to do anymore. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I crazy? by C24 @ 01/21/15 06:28 PM

Haven't been wearing my wedding ring since H told me about the OW and took down on wedding photos. I did this because one it made me sad to see these and two that I believe it is important that I should be moving in a direction and not staying in li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I crazy? by Toots @ 01/21/15 06:25 PM

Hi C24. I don't know how you can bear it. Truly I don't. I know others on the board have done what you are doing - but I don't know how they were able to bear it either! The only way I could manage was to separate straight away. You may want to rea
For Newcomers
Text this morning from WAW: 'Did you get my last text?' I waited a couple of hours then responded: 'About loan and 401k?' WAW: 'Your conscience should not allow you to leave me with your debt. Also, you need to file for divorce as soon as possible.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through D by MrBond @ 01/21/15 06:14 PM

"I would raise my voice but not to the point I would consider it as yelling." It doesn't matter how YOU consider it. It matters how SHE perceived it. Do you like it when someone raises their voice to you? If not, then why do you think your
Page 70 of 93 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004