A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W, Part 8 by kat727 @ 03/23/15 03:21 AM

I meant that I see wet constantly waiting. It will be until this happens, heck maybe even until s13 is s18. Who cares if she is having a bad day, do what needs to be done and then how you feel based on how she is now and not how she was or hopes sh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by BrightFuture @ 03/23/15 03:10 AM

Hey Mighty, didn’t see your post until now. We posted almost at the same time. Thanks for stopping by. I had a great time yesterday at harbor cruise party. Today I mowed the grass and did some yard work. I even figured out how to replace the wire st
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (10) + Links to success stories by T0324 @ 03/23/15 02:49 AM

Mozza- I'm not saying I advocate for dating per se However - flirting, forming new friendships with the other sex while being open and honest with them that you are A still married and B have no intention of dating. I did tell the guy from work
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? Let it Be. by BrightFuture @ 03/23/15 02:46 AM

Happy belated Birthday! I’m glad you had great time with your friends.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Me and my new thread, we got a thing goin' on! by whatisis @ 03/23/15 02:42 AM

Hey, guess who's been texting me tonight lol.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (10) + Links to success stories by Mozza @ 03/23/15 02:41 AM

T0324 | Thanks a lot. You've obviously caught up on my sitch and I much appreciate it. Thanks for your input on the dating thing. It seems that several people receive a confidence boost from it. I'm willing to go down this road and see what happens.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC = my last chance by 123Gwen @ 03/23/15 02:34 AM

100th post and I think the universe is telling me that it is time for a new thread and a new reality. I thought MLC was some catchy excuse for bad behavior among the middle aged. Some handy little term that places blame in all the wrong places. Fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXII by Maybell @ 03/23/15 02:25 AM

All the work I did today barely made a dent in all there is to do. I want to be more minimalist but I didn't acquire all this stuff by myself -- there is a whole garage full of hardware supplies and equipment that won't fit in his swank little bachel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXII by claire7 @ 03/23/15 02:24 AM

Maybell, maybe we can work on preserving ourselves together... (((Maybell)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXII by Mozza @ 03/23/15 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: MaybellI feel like I should communicate some of this to him so that I can relax my shielding and behave more neutrally to him while knowing that he is aware of my position and that the adjustment in my attitude towards him is fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXII by T0324 @ 03/23/15 02:21 AM

I had a whole long post typed but the internet ate it! Anyway I just wanted you to know I hear you, maybell. I hope you can work towards letting go of this anger and resentment you have. Ya who cares about STBX - but it's affecting YOU. I know I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W, Part 8 by AJM @ 03/23/15 02:16 AM

Quote:Anyone care to share an opinion on whether and how I should respond to W's text on what may be the last topic of dispute to our divorce agreement?That depends. Is that all that stands between you and the divorce being final? Between you and be
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Uno by AJM @ 03/23/15 02:10 AM

Quote:That should be top priority here After all is said and done, isn't the priority? I mean after getting past the shock and awe part. Have a great week, Mighty! AJ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXII by Maybell @ 03/23/15 02:09 AM

Today was a weird busy day. I started it off touring the house I'm REALLY hoping to get and having breakfast with my friend, and then I spent the rest of it clearing up the house, doing laundry, and trying to start working my way towards being ready
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha - rollercoasting #3 by T0324 @ 03/23/15 02:08 AM

Is there a reason you can't be alone with the kids? If not then seek legal counsel. She is running the show and you are acting like this is a win for you. Btw this is not a family event. If you do happen to attend make it about the kids. It's not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire learning to accept by T0324 @ 03/23/15 02:04 AM

Claire - Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I know this all [censored]... Work on what you can about YOU but don't beat yourself up too hard.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire learning to accept by claire7 @ 03/23/15 01:55 AM

Thank you, Zeus, for taking the time to share this message. I'm signing up for a mindfulness course. Getting several GAL plans on the calendar for April/May. Had a GREAT day today with D and a couple of neighborhood friends and their kids. I'll
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In desperate need for help by Smothy @ 03/23/15 01:46 AM

Woke up this morning, with a bad head. The sleeping pills I took on Saturday is playing havoc with my body, have aching muscles all over. Still have an overwhelming urge to contact H. From the FT yesterday with Son, he seemed really pleased but nerv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Someone please help me with a plan of action! by Phil224 @ 03/23/15 01:33 AM

Thanks for the helpful advice. To give you a bit more insight into my marriage I was not always the best H and left my wife to do most of the work around the house and look after our 4 children. Somehow I feel that I'm responsible for the mess that w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching-Taming the Rollercoaster (2) by Fogg @ 03/23/15 01:30 AM

So W worked this morning, I had kids most of the day. She gets home at 3pm, says she wants to lay down since she had a massive headache. Apparently has had it all week. Starting the same time she was meant to start her new job. New job didn't wan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Someone please help me with a plan of action! by Phil224 @ 03/23/15 01:21 AM

Hwkies Thanks for the reply. I have been looking for situations that are similar to mine and having a hard time finding any. I think what i'm looking for is a situation similar to mine and what the LBS did to help bring the WAS back. I'm nit to good
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story by EyeTie @ 03/23/15 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Just be careful about the girl from the cooking class. An ego shot? Sure it is, and you probably need it. However, you are also vulnerable for a rebound relationship. Thank you Sandi. I agree with you, I did NOT gi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W, Part 8 by kat727 @ 03/23/15 01:16 AM

When is she going to have a good day I wonder?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 3 by LouR @ 03/23/15 01:13 AM

Thank you dejavu and Beatrice. I am very conscious that I don't become the emotional ow - it seems a fine line between allowing communication to remain open, but still remaining detached from it all as nothing has actually changed. I get the impress
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Here's a Story... Of a Lovely Lady... by kat727 @ 03/23/15 01:09 AM

Congratulations!! I am so happy and excited for you both and your families! Big hugs, kat
Page 70 of 88 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004