A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by doodler @ 05/18/16 10:32 AM

Was that one of your wife's complaints, that you didn't do your share of the household chores?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6 by doodler @ 05/18/16 10:25 AM

You sound just like my wife.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Take a Number by job @ 05/18/16 10:23 AM

It took my a very long time to figure out what he was doing, but once I did, I stepped away and took care of things what I wanted done, i.e., by asking others to assist me. He always came across as being okay w/doing things for me...by lo and behold
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6 by DDJ @ 05/18/16 10:20 AM

I'm Def not attracted to you doodler...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6 by DDJ @ 05/18/16 10:18 AM

No I don't do that bout cookies darknes. I protect him like he's a crystal glass, I let him out of my sight only when I know he can fall and not break.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: doodlerpinn, I understand exactly where you're coming from and I don't think it's a bad place to be. If my wife wanted to come back, there are a number of things she's have to agree to (like NC with EA partner). I feel comfor
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Take a Number by HaWho @ 05/18/16 10:15 AM

Geez. That is all truly awful Job. I can't recover from the painting of the WHOLE kitchen. The effort put forth to spite is astounding. I will read up on it as more and more PA behavior is bubbling to the surface. If you remember any books off t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 1 month to go by Cadet @ 05/18/16 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: jobYes, you should talk about this in your C session this afternoon. It's very evident that this situation is pushing your patience to the max. Let me just say this...the best revenge is to live well. He is not worth taking
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday's gone. Tomorrows not here... (4) by doodler @ 05/18/16 10:14 AM

pinn, I understand exactly where you're coming from and I don't think it's a bad place to be. If my wife wanted to come back, there are a number of things she's have to agree to (like NC with EA partner). I feel comfortable asking for (or demandin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6 by darknes @ 05/18/16 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DDJI have always been detached, from my understanding, from my son. I do not feel his pain, I feel his love. Or am i not on the same page? Detachment is this: Detachment is the: * Ability to allow people, places or things the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: infidelity/WAH, my story by SadSara @ 05/18/16 10:11 AM

Vanilla, Right now I am not addressing any relationship issues as I am still doing 180 and have been advised not to start topics. I was always the one to aggressively address ways to rebuild trust and it resulted in H pulling away. Granted, my method
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 1 month to go by job @ 05/18/16 10:11 AM

Yes, you should talk about this in your C session this afternoon. It's very evident that this situation is pushing your patience to the max. Let me just say this...the best revenge is to live well. He is not worth taking your life over. You hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by DigIt @ 05/18/16 10:09 AM

I should add to the whole cleaning thing. That's one of my goals, to do more around the house, to care about doing those things around the house. She was always the one cleaning, and did keep everything clean. I never really had a chance. So now that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by job @ 05/18/16 10:08 AM

I wouldn't engage. He's been telling your kids this stuff so that they will tell you and then you jump on the band wagon and confront him w/the info. He wants you to get bent out of shape and initiate a heated confrontation w/him so that he can say
For Newcomers
Quote:Quote:Originally Posted By: sandi2 Quote:Quote: See the part i dont get according to the DR/DB rules is i dont think we are piecing because she has said outright she no longer has any feelings for me. I don't get the connection you are making
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXVIII: Settling In by Ginger1 @ 05/18/16 10:06 AM

re: waiting for the other shoe to drop. I may be the biggest offender, because it always seems like the other shoe does, indeed drop for me. But I have been learning ot look at it this way: if the other shoe is going to drop, it's going to drop.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by DigIt @ 05/18/16 10:03 AM

I'm been noticing a LOT of messages recently. I have so far been unreactive to them. I'll continue to do so, she'll be out in a couple weeks. Unless its like dirty dishes in the sink, I'll pick those up, only because I like a clean sink/house. I don'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by bigybiz @ 05/18/16 10:00 AM

Thanks for all the support. I'm meeting with a coach today to help set up some boundaries. She thinks it would be fine to come over make meals/hang out the kids on her nights - and I should not be home. I told her that ain't happening. I don't think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by TabD @ 05/18/16 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: wishing, hoping I wasn't sure if I should confront him on his intentions and get it out in the open or if I should just sit back and let him make a fool of himself, which he will undoubtedly do. My good friend tells me not to e
For Newcomers
right on queue WW texts and asks when we should talk. She brought this up about 2 months ago. Then it sounded positive. Here is the thing now I don't care and the emotions I feel are strange. If she came out and said it is time for D, I would sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: CK2001 story by doodler @ 05/18/16 09:55 AM

Quote:He just knows I'm fed up, and that I'm moving on. CK2001, I think you've got a good foundation for DBing. Many of us are clinging to the WS like a barnacle on a boat. (Never believe an LBS when they say they're detaching.) It sounds li
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 1 month to go by TabD @ 05/18/16 09:55 AM

well been a couple of bad days for me. I am trying, its not like H has done anything personal to me. I haven't seen H since Saturday night. But text conversation with H on Sunday night was a killer... I tried to be polite and simple in my respons
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by doodler @ 05/18/16 09:45 AM

DigIt, EDF is right, don't make the mistake of doing anything. She's sending you a message and if you do anything she'll know the message has been received.
For Newcomers
OMG!! Repeat if desired? Until the chocolate is gone, right? This I can do. You made my day, SadHub!!! THANK YOU! I'm just about to head off to go see my therapist. I'm super shaky again for some reason I can't quite fathom. It's been a bit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by DigIt @ 05/18/16 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: EDFI think the typical advice would be: Do not react and don't do or say anything. As hard as it is, simply ignore it and don't try to over-analyze why she did it or what (if anything) it means. Once she is moved out, feel f
Page 70 of 78 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004