A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ 10/26/14 04:02 AM

Thank you FD! She just called. She was just now getting off work and called to tell me how it went and what she planned on doing with the kids tomorrow. Trying hard to not get my hopes up but enjoying every moment at the same time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Card29 @ 10/26/14 03:58 AM

Shining, that hit deep with me, too. I am scared of this journey tonight because for the first time since I started DB, I don't think I can do it. I'm always checking Ss's threads because I'm rooting for her, but also because of some similarities in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts KGirl con't by KGirl @ 10/26/14 03:51 AM

I came by to check in and think "out loud" a little and didn't even realize my last thread was done - http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2497413&page=11 I don't really have anything profound or
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by FunDad @ 10/26/14 03:50 AM

This is so encouraging! Nice job Jefe. I'm not sure what she is thinking about more, the nicely folded cloths, or the loving shoulder rub. Probably both. :-) FD
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by MrBond @ 10/26/14 03:45 AM

"I am reading the book, and no the order did not say no contact with children." Exactly. That's what I was trying to point out to you. You can still contact your kids. Why haven't you?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by MrBond @ 10/26/14 03:40 AM

And on that note, I had the question of their communication. Was it good or not? Simple.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by MrBond @ 10/26/14 03:39 AM

"That analysis is dead wrong and WAAAAYYY off base when it comes to MLC. As a former MLCer, I was depressed, scared, and looking for "something"" Yes and it was what I mentioned. "I did not seek out OW to "explore&quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Card29 @ 10/26/14 03:38 AM

I had fun at the rodeo. My family is crazy and kept me more entertained than the rodeo. That said, I am living in hell thinking about WAW. Right before she dropped the "dating others" bomb on me, she told me she'd be at a costume party toni
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Ggrass @ 10/26/14 03:34 AM

You don't realise how much crapola you can fit into a wheelie bin till you really try. Oh and I do tend to wheel it inside too! Well to the outside veranda which is closed in so technically inside.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope by TRDiver @ 10/26/14 03:30 AM

Jefe, Ahhh Australia, as a US expat living in Queensland, I say come on over. It is fantastic here! I can't wait to get citizenship! Little, you seem to be doing well, keep it up!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Shining @ 10/26/14 03:29 AM

Hi, Gg! Great to hear from you . It is overwhelming to try to do it all at once, for sure! Small chunks it is! And, for the record.... I have not been playing with a "full bin" for quite some time now....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by mikechc @ 10/26/14 03:25 AM

Tomorrow will be one week since I have started detaching and GAL. It is weird that she acts like everything is pretty normal, (she has normal conversations and seems happy), other than she no longer kisses me good by. I am definitely not pursuing W
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Ggrass @ 10/26/14 03:22 AM

Yeah, shining, hoarder chic! Its been my goal to fill the bin with crap that needs dumping each week. Feeling a bit like I missed the target by missing last week, but things happen and the bin wasn't full. Fulling this week but no clutter when in i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part V by Wet @ 10/26/14 03:18 AM

Thanks for checking in AJ, yes, I am doing well. I am driving, went to work for a few partial days this past week. I was frustrated by the continued weakness in my left hand, and my doctor explained why - I now have a surgery consult for carpal tunne
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Months Down the Line by Maybell @ 10/26/14 03:15 AM

You might be able to find a way to connect on the Facebook page that won't put you at risk of getting booted off the boards.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by Maybell @ 10/26/14 03:13 AM

Ahoy, I hope that the main message you got is, I'm sorry you're hurting. I want you to be well. I am behind you. The details are just my two cents.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVII by Maybell @ 10/26/14 03:11 AM

I had a great time tonight! No zip line but we made plans to do an additional outing. I got chased by guys with chainsaws! Very fun. The best part was having the chance to really connect with my friend about more than just my marital problems. I fe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Months Down the Line by LisaB @ 10/26/14 03:01 AM

I think personal messaging is disabled but I've seen people put their contact info in a post and then delete or edit it a few minutes later after it is seen. Not following the rules but just saying...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) There's a tear in my beer... by LisaB @ 10/26/14 02:54 AM

I don't know. I can't recall that I have ever wanted to stay best friends with an ex I was done with. I felt sorry, sure. But I was done with the relationship for a reason, I wasn't interested in them any more. So I didn't try to stay friends. Friend
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ 10/26/14 02:49 AM

You know, Hope. Thank you for showing me that she really has loved me all along. I think I was either missing that or had clouded it so badly in my head that I was just not seeing it. Then it ends up being a self-fulfilling prophesy. I felt unloved
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope by LisaB @ 10/26/14 02:43 AM

Little, I totally hear you! To be completely honest I LOVE living alone. In fact, small secret is that I don't want to live with WAH again. Or really anyone else for that matter. I am sure that could change but being able to do whatever I want in my
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ 10/26/14 02:31 AM

OMG, Hope! That's the best laugh I've had all day. I was getting a little randy just rubbing her shoulders. The poor girl wouldn't stand a chance if she spent the night. I wish we were to that point. This king size bed gets very lonely most nigh
Jump to new posts Re: EA then PA with her ex by Anaru @ 10/26/14 02:29 AM

At the end of 2 week business + personal trip. Felt good connecting with family and old friends - reminding myself what it is like to be treated as someone worthwhile. W visited OM a couple of times while I have been away. We discussed her writing a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope by Jefe @ 10/26/14 02:28 AM

ganb8te, Yes. I believe you are correct. If I had been working on my flaws and ignoring hers I think I would be in a much different place today. Oooohhh, Australia. Got a soft spot for Australia.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Hope414 @ 10/26/14 02:28 AM

Glad you clarified this. I almost responded like a frat boy and said "SCORE!"
Page 70 of 93 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004