A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 5k training by Maybell @ 10/19/14 08:01 PM

A few hours before my BD, I ran three ten minute miles with my training group. All in a row. I was SO PUMPED. I had only started running AT ALL four months before after a lifetime of swearing I never would. I have never, ever regained that pace. I o
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Jefe @ 10/19/14 07:58 PM

You are absolutely correct, Wonka. Thank you. I was just thinking about this thread this morning.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Mozza @ 10/19/14 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: billman12I know what the right things are to do, but I find myself thinking of what I could do or try to "speed" things up. Then I calm down and realize I must not do anything. It's an endless pattern. I need help cont
For Newcomers
The money is coming from her account, but this is not like her. Well at least not like what she used to be. Just killing me that she could just turn into a totally different person seemingly in a matter of a day. I know there has to be love somew
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by Wonka @ 10/19/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kmlP.S. - someone just posted this on Facebook: "You'll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you're supposed to let go of." Ellie...this is the BEST quote I've ever seen in a loooong time
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty in Pink by Wonka @ 10/19/14 07:51 PM

Thanks, GGG. Now we wait. Still radio silence. I'm ok with that. Bets, I'm calling you as I'm trying to locate a great quote about beliving some rumor that doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. Can you please point me in that direction? I cann
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Thoughts On Why They Run Away (new) by Rick1963 @ 10/19/14 07:41 PM

My ex never expressed how she felt. In fact she lied often or kept info from me. She is a loner and has very few friends. Thinking back she blamed me for not having friends..Interesting post Job.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Wonka @ 10/19/14 07:41 PM

Jefe, It's time for a refresher on validating. Here's the link: Validation: Cheat Sheet Chin up, buddy!
For Newcomers
Not sure of what to advise on this other than you've got to try and detach from this. If the money is coming from you then you need to set some boundaries Go exercise - run or do something. If you burn enough physical energy the anxiety will reduce
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by lostluv @ 10/19/14 07:38 PM

Today the wife had to run some errands and when she got home she said she still had another one but my daughter needed a nap. I told her I wanted to shop for a few new shirts. She said she could take our daughter w her (but didn't sound happy). Norm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Jefe @ 10/19/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: rppflI work for our church. I know that people would step up and help me out, we do it for others all the time. I just don't want to be that pathetic divorced woman who can't take care of herself. No, I don't think that about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ 10/19/14 07:25 PM

So spent today with the kids and my W. It was actually a really nice day. Tried to be upbeat and did my own thing to enjoy the time with my kids. kids made us both laugh which was good so it was quite a happy day all things considered W body languag
For Newcomers
Quote:Competing for her attention, they made her feel awesome. It looked like an easy future for her and our life looked like a difficult present. She said she thought it would be easier to take care of the kids alone 50% of the time than share her h
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Jefe @ 10/19/14 07:18 PM

WMWB, Thanks for the prayers and support. It's in God's hands now. I can't do anything for my wife or my family, I'm powerless. She just left here to go shopping for us. While she was here she's been playful, and very close and bumping into me a
For Newcomers
bump, I need some advice. Im going crazy here,
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by wmwb123 @ 10/19/14 06:52 PM

Jefe, I feel for you. I'm following your threads, but since I have no advice, I stay silent for the most part. It hurts my heart to see how you're being treated. I haven't seen or talked to my wife in months. I guess I have it easier in some ways. Pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by claire7 @ 10/19/14 06:48 PM

A few quiet, calm, GAL days...and the rumblings are starting again. I am someone only a fool would walk away from. And I married a fool, apparently. My heart breaks for my daughter. I walk around the city and see scores of intact families. And
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Card29 @ 10/19/14 06:47 PM

I almost made this a separate thread but decided to keep it on my home thread: l DBers, what is your favorite quote (or quotes) of all time? Could be motivational, funny, whatever. Mine is: Originally Posted By: ThoreauSimplify, simplify, simplif
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by jim0987 @ 10/19/14 06:46 PM

I think when they make a decision to go its natural they will concentrate on negative memories more - its a defence mechanism. So rough for a while becomes terrible for years. Look up confirmation bias and you'll get the idea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by rd500 @ 10/19/14 06:29 PM

Thanks again Jim. I I'll think of a way of putting it that will be not confrontational Thanks again
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Card29 @ 10/19/14 06:28 PM

After reading all of this, I'm conflicted about my W's FB post from last December. On one hand, we did have a tremendous fall. She is not that good of an actress, so I think I would have picked up on her faking it. There were serious sparks flying -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by jim0987 @ 10/19/14 06:23 PM

Personally I don't think so. Obviously it depends how you phrase it but if it was more about her needing to respect your time with the kids then I would think that's fine. To an extent if she doesn't want the marriage then she has to accept the con
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Jefe @ 10/19/14 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: mandownIt's funny, I give you this advice, but I have a hard time follwing it in my sitch. Me too. But it's a huge part of why helping others and posting on other threads is so beneficial to all of us. It gives us some insigh
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Jefe @ 10/19/14 06:16 PM

Hope, It got a little nasty after that as I was having a hard time containing my frustration over the fact of the timing of the entire deal and the subject matter. I screwed it all up. There were so many texts but I'll share most of the pertinent on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by rd500 @ 10/19/14 06:05 PM

Hi jim Thanks for the prompt response Your right , the kids need their mum problem is W thinks I haved moved on due to my DBi g She is texting me and saying that I am handling the separation much better than her and how lonely she is etc.
Page 70 of 95 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004