A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Wonka @ 05/26/15 02:20 PM

Bob, Great that you've posted your draft response here. Nice first draft. W's Original Response "Thanks, I'll try. It could just be the beginning of an MS relapse too. By the way, are you still taking the meds and going for counseling? I'm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 16 by Dawn70 @ 05/26/15 02:18 PM

Keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers, V. So sorry to hear about the latest revelations concerning H. I wish I had some great words of wisdom to make you feel better, but unfortunately, this is all part of the process. Please know that there
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Conversation by Starsky309 @ 05/26/15 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: thriverShe was raising her voice, and frankly, I was shocked by it. She said she had waited for 2 years to hear me say that (the comment above) and she was angry at me for not "getting it" sooner. More blaming. She
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - The Magnificent Seventh by Mozza @ 05/26/15 02:15 PM

Racliced - I just want to say that I'm still around, still listening. Thanks for your thoughtful post on why you think he left. I know it's clear for others, but to me it's just confusing. I don't see much except the usual daily life. I feel immense
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by HeavyD @ 05/26/15 02:13 PM

Wonka and Others - Maybe a thaw???? My D6 spent the night with me last night, and my W agreed, even though it was her week. I called W this morning to ensure who was makng breakfast for D6 and she had her bookbag for school etc... We talkd about t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what by roiste @ 05/26/15 02:13 PM

Thanks cadet and matt777. And matt that was a good way of explaining it. Glad you don't mind me hyjacking it. When I first started browsing here I came across some great nuggets of insight advice and comments. But often forgot where I read them, so n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 20 - reassembly instructional by Dawn70 @ 05/26/15 02:13 PM

Awesome developments, Edz! I'm so excited for y'all. Doing my happy dance. Best wishes to you and yours.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here.... The last place I want to be by Upnorth @ 05/26/15 02:12 PM

Now this morning several TMs, I'm sorry, have you given up on me?, this is all my fault Not sure what to do?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by job @ 05/26/15 02:11 PM

Mighty, I have visited the website, but since we can't mention other sites here...I didn't mention it. The book is very interesting and it will make you stop and think about people you are dealing w/on a day-to-day basis.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm moving on...up! by Dawn70 @ 05/26/15 02:10 PM

Hello, new work week! I had a very nice, peaceful, quiet weekend and it was GOOOOOOOD. XH texted and e-mailed just to check in and let me know he is homesick. WAAAAAAAAAAAA! He said he won't be able to come to visit until D gets married in October.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hardest Time of My Life by Starsky309 @ 05/26/15 02:06 PM

OK. It just seemed "too easy" how readily she acquiesced to your boundary, plus I'm a born skeptic anyway, lol. If there's a trusted third party you could have monitor a couple of different intel channels, and then just let you know if th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by Mighty @ 05/26/15 01:56 PM

Job! I just found psychopath free a few days ago! It is very interesting!!! Lots of info on the website. You should check it out, bright. Reading that def helps stay detached and put things in perspective. I have found it helps me realize what I'm
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: We've only just begun... by BeginningAgain @ 05/26/15 01:47 PM

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! This weekend went really well and everyone had their first night in the house on Saturday. I made up welcome fliers for each of her kids and posted them on the door of their new rooms which they appreciated.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by DifRent @ 05/26/15 01:44 PM

I'm trying hard to get better, stronger, all those things. But every morning I find it nearly impossible to get out of bed. Mornings are the hardest. That's because we work in the same office, and the thought of going upstairs at 6am to spend hours i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hardest Time of My Life by LostMN @ 05/26/15 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309 MN, how do you intend to confirm this? "Trust -- but verify." (Ronald Reagan) Starsky I think it makes sense to check phone records once a week or so, but to schedule it so I don't obsess over it. Ba
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by Cadet @ 05/26/15 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Kembo05I guess I am a little confused on the difference between the 180's and the detachment. One thing my W always kind of complained about was things being somewhat stale between us, I think if I detach from her she will look
For Newcomers
Thanks everyone
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Cycle of Abuse by job @ 05/26/15 01:30 PM

Barb, How is Ashley doing?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Conversation by Cadet @ 05/26/15 01:28 PM

Them being forgetful is a common trait. Other than that she may be noticing some of your changes and testing them to see if they are real. I suggest staying on the DB path, and if you did have any backslides, you just pick yourself up dust yoursel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what by Matt777 @ 05/26/15 01:25 PM

Glad you could take something from my post! Sounds like you're doing well. Keep experimenting to see what works and continue to do that.
For Newcomers
So, yesterday went well from what you posted. The interactions between your wife and you went well. The reason everything went smoothly is because you weren't acting like a whiny, needy man. I'm glad she apologized to you for being late and forget
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: BEClemJob you out there today? Wondering your thoughts and feedback from my recap of yesterday. My thoughts are that you are starting to make some progress. Keep remembering that DB'ing is counter intuitive and that the focus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FIDO - Changing The Rules - Pt 1 by Starsky309 @ 05/26/15 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: NH115OM is still too big a presence in our lives. While she speaks of him more dispassionately than she used to, I have caught her going to his FB page....every day. Last week she admitted to me that she was depressed because i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by job @ 05/26/15 01:10 PM

Bright, Please do not allow others to get into your head and make you think you need to divorce your h. They aren't walking and living in your shoes. I've been reading a book that I think you might find interesting and a very easy read at 143 pag
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what by Cadet @ 05/26/15 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: roisteIs this what ye advise or have I missed something? It sounds like you are on the right track.
Page 70 of 99 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 98 99 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004