A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved out and filed for divorce by wife552 @ 07/22/15 04:53 PM

I'm sorry you're going through all of this. It sounds like you're facing things and bracing for the storm. It's not unreasonable to expect that she will experience all sorts of ranging emotions from anger to blame, etc. You can't control her emo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you to all and goodbye to my W by sandi2 @ 07/22/15 04:50 PM

Matt, I did reply to your last post to me, and I thought I sent it. I can't find it, so I must have hit the wrong key somewhere. Your threads go so fast! You have a lot of people who care about your stitch. People know a good guy when they see on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New wow by WhyUs @ 07/22/15 04:50 PM

After what happened to Matt I think best not to say until I get PM privledges.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Ghost56 @ 07/22/15 04:46 PM

Why is life so complicated Ok so I could get my mum to phone the house and say she needs me to come over ....this is an option my ONLY concern is when we were M one of her gripes was I would always put others above her and her needs I just think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Funhouse continues by dejavu2 @ 07/22/15 04:44 PM

I posted this on your old thread (which is about to lock)... HaWho - You talk about the fog you were in when you were depressed. It seems like he is in his own version of fog. Let him get an apartment with the agreement that the children can spend t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd time around part 3 by NotAgainPlease @ 07/22/15 04:40 PM

Dejavu2. Thank you. Yes, codependency and alcoholism is a big problem for me. Codependency for me alcoholism for the men in my life. My father and now my second husband. My first husband didn't drink now looking back besides his cheating lol he was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd time around part 3 by NotAgainPlease @ 07/22/15 04:33 PM

Yep, agree. As nasty as he get he Always! Seems to apologize. I do to but he does mane an effort to do the. Or ignore the past argument and next conversation back like nothing happened. "Well as always i have to apologize for every little thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Uphill @ 07/22/15 04:31 PM

Can you work late? Something popped up? I don't know, I forgot that you still live together when I said that...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice and comfort by PT33 @ 07/22/15 04:26 PM

Hi cadet I am not posting from my phone. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. What is a carriage return?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Ghost56 @ 07/22/15 04:24 PM

She does know that right now I have no other plans
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Uphill @ 07/22/15 04:22 PM

Maybe something like "tonight isn't good for me, maybe check back next week."? I'll let some others chime in... Don't go on my word please
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Ghost56 @ 07/22/15 04:22 PM

Just to add i am sure this is not about anything other than going out for a meal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Uphill @ 07/22/15 04:21 PM

I know exactly what I would want to do, but I would believe it would be best to be busy?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Ghost56 @ 07/22/15 04:18 PM

Hi am I about to make a mistake About a Week ago I mentioned to the W it would be nice to go out just the two of us for a meal or to a bar Well,she has just said tonight we can go out for a meal Do I go or do I put it off Btw thank you for t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced the Eighth by raliced @ 07/22/15 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Mozza Originally Posted By: ralicedAll that being said- I would like it very much if OW went away - I could deal with another girlfriend much more easily. The idea of having this woman who encouraged and helped expedite the brea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse III (8) by Fogg @ 07/22/15 04:09 PM

Thanks Diana, it is what's inside that counts and there are so many amazing people with great insides on these forums. Goal is to stop snooping at every single thing I can see, none of it helps me anymore. It just keeps me attached. 2 days since
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New wow by Uphill @ 07/22/15 04:04 PM

If you don't mind me asking which state whyus? If you don't want to answer I understand
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I just can't be quiet. Back here again. by Cadet @ 07/22/15 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: THOMAS3 I will back off and leave her to herself and see what happens. Follow your own advice!!!!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd time around part 3 by dejavu2 @ 07/22/15 04:00 PM

NAP - Just read your sitch. Wow, what a rollercoaster you have been on with him. You have gotten some great advise. The reading about co-dependency is great because it seems there are some patterns with the choice of men which you allow to get clo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I just can't be quiet. Back here again. by THOMAS3 @ 07/22/15 03:46 PM

The stress of all this is just too much. We had so much going for us. She was able to quit her job and be a sahm and take care of the kids. This summer she was as to take a 5 week vacation with the kids to see her sister across the country. We were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce 2 by Starsky309 @ 07/22/15 03:34 PM

Interesting discussion. It is indeed an odd paradox (and even women will admit this) that when women get what they THINK they wanted . . . they don't like it. A woman is attracted to a man who calls her on her chit every now and again. The whole &
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by Cadet @ 07/22/15 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: little1 I need to work on detaching now. I just don't know how. FAKE it until you make it. Start taking steps in the right direction and it will get easier as you go along. Have you read the different detachment threads? Wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife and my journey by Fogg @ 07/22/15 03:18 PM

What would you mentioming it accomplish? It's nothing you can control so ignore it. You shouldn't be mentioning anything to her right now. No, you don't sound pathetic. Your just trying to find a reason why she's leaving you, it's not because of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New wow by EyeTie @ 07/22/15 03:15 PM

Uphill, follow Sandi's rules. They do work. I am going on 6 months of separation (she moved out on Valentines Day) and I still have ups and downs. I can go a week without thinking about her, then something will trigger in me and all of a sudden
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ 07/22/15 03:13 PM

Journaling. I just got home from work and I am having a hard time. I have another week to go til I can see my doctor and get my meds again. I went into my bedroom and saw my ds sleeping and it breaks my heart that my h is missing out on so much of
Page 70 of 79 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 79 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004