NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ready for some forum help by sandi2 @ 07/27/14 10:32 AM

I know you are seeking answers, but the description of the stitch is vague. She apparently hasn't given you much to go, other than dissatisfaction with the sex life. Did you share the same opinion? Women who won't talk about the problem and go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated for 3 months by Mike559 @ 07/27/14 10:30 AM

I appreciate the advice. I have read DR up to Step 6. Very helpful. I have been able to recognize how by just me changing how it can affect the entire dynamic between WAW and I. My personality is much more passive aggressive vs. her more confront
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ 07/27/14 10:23 AM

AJ, you are so right. I really appreciate it. I have been very supportive of their relationship with their dad and have encourage them to see him, even when they didn't want to. After the latest development, it has not been so easy, not that they hav
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
oh yeah, that too! Friend and I had some good laughs a couple of times on the phone call -- it is so tragically comical. Like gee, if you're going to f a client then dump him, make sure you get the commission first, then dump him. Duh! Sense o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ 07/27/14 10:16 AM

I know in a MLC mind, nothing is really rational. So where do they go from here? I know buying a house with this hww was an impulsive decision. I don’t think the fantasy is playing out the way it was planned- does it ever? But, will this keep him stu
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Happy Thread!!! by AJM @ 07/27/14 10:15 AM

Tad, that is one of the best posts from you in a VERY long time. Lots of good stuff in there. Very happy about the job and the future thinking! Something to consider, Quote:Too many good memoriesHow many is too many? Personally, I like a lot of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ 07/27/14 10:14 AM

I have been going through this for months and have been doing fairly well. I have followed db rules, and it has helped so much. At this point, I am really at an all-time low. I don't know how to get past this unveiling of my h's life for the past yea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by AJM @ 07/27/14 10:10 AM

If you think about it, it's hardest on the kids. Like you, they didn't get a choice in the matter. They also got their world turned upside down. Everything they have been taught up to now is questioned at a time in their lives when they really have
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 3 by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: mduHmm...so he just texted: "Thanks for the break. It is yummy. I am not sharing!" Nothing about the card, which is a bit odd. I gave him hand written cards recently for Fathers day and his b-day he was very appre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 35... holding my ground... keep the focus on ME by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: LoisBQuote:sandi, the reason she doesnt is because it would force her to take responsibility for her contribution to the situation. the majority of MMs posts lack important details that change the perspective drastically, its a
Hmm...so he just texted: "Thanks for the break. It is yummy. I am not sharing!" Nothing about the card, which is a bit odd. I gave him hand written cards recently for Fathers day and his b-day he was very appreciative. The Father's da
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (6) by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 10:00 AM

Perfectly understandable. I wouldn't do it either. Throw in the fact that she uses the phone to actively pursue other men (plural) and you're well into. "NO WAY IN HELL" territory.
For Newcomers
Quote:Does the WAW in an A journey parallel the stages of MLC? The symptoms are very similar.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 09:56 AM

I also suspect your confronting her as she left for NY totally ruined the romantic week they had planned. Nothing wrong with a little "infidelitus interruptus. " :o)
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 09:53 AM

Remember, for 6-7 weeks she was getting the best of both worlds. She got her physical (sorry) and emotional needs met by her OM, and her emotional, financial and stability needs (not sure about physical??) met by you, who was pursuing her in spades.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Bitter party of 1 by sandi2 @ 07/27/14 09:53 AM

Being consistent is key. Validating him is like food for his soul. It will take time for him to see it's the real thing and not a gimmic to get him back. The WAS has a fear if they return to the LBS it will be the same old MR as before. And so ma
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #41. Soul cleansing and day to day stuff by mishka422 @ 07/27/14 09:47 AM

Happy birthday kat!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 09:43 AM

Yes by all means continue with the genuine self-improvements, Sho. Just do them for YOU, to make yourself a better man. Don't do them to try and please your wayward wife. Remember, your current stance is "Look, you're a grown woman. I can't co
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 3 by Maybell @ 07/27/14 09:39 AM

Don't mind read. He may have had a positive response but felt he'd said enough when he thanked you in person. Would he typically have thanked you for a card pre-A?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW AF need help please by Bent @ 07/27/14 09:38 AM

No not the therapist she is a women the OM is a civil engineer she met online I guess I never snooped just what she told me. I just don't understand that she does not care about our daughters anymore my little one is crying everyday and it breaks my
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Maybell @ 07/27/14 09:37 AM

Shodan, I hope you took my words in the spirit of helpfulness they were intended. With regard to the affair, I repeat that I defer to the vets. Keep an eye out for other areas in which you tend to be controlling. For example, my H used to hang out
Still no response on the card. Typical of him to avoid if something is tough so I assume his reaction was not good. Continues to amaze me how far we've slipped backwards with OW arrival. Wow. My brother & family leave this afternoon, going t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ready for some forum help by NewB3 @ 07/27/14 09:34 AM

Feeling down about all this today. Looking for answers is a long search.....
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/27/14 09:32 AM

Originally Posted By: shodanI know I have been controlling. My dad is that way with my mom. I truly hate that I can be that way and know that my wife feels great freedom being a part from me now when she travels. The A is giving her the strength to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by KGirl @ 07/27/14 09:30 AM

Thanks - yes, we've only been physically separated for about 6 weeks. Since BD was back in December I still expect to feel farther along, like 7 months along, but I need to keep in mind that the clock on grieving/moving on/etc. reset itself when I m
Page 70 of 100 < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004