A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by rd500 @ 08/28/15 10:46 PM

Hi Beagley. No gibberish. I get what your saying In my case EXW has said she wished she had a magic wand to turn back the clock a few years I suppose it's like if EXW is 60% wanting to reconcile, is that enough or would she bolt again at the f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by BT13 @ 08/28/15 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126 cook a little breakfast in bed..... Um....that sounds dangerous! Low key weekends are needed sometimes to refuel. Enjoy the weekend with your kids!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by Zues126 @ 08/28/15 10:39 PM

Yeah, I'm not saying I'm right, but for me hope was the devil. It just gets in the way of detachment. I know, you could say it's a motivator for personal growth...but if we're really doing the growth for us we don't need that motivator. And the ch
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards and upwards by Beagley @ 08/28/15 10:36 PM

Was listening to this today, it's a nice balance of melancholic inner thoughts and rising spirits: I know that it's over But I can't believe we're through They said that time's a healer And I'm better without you It's gonna take time I know But I'l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Photoka's latest thread by photoka @ 08/28/15 10:35 PM

The last time I actually remembered a dream that I had was a week or two before BD. I had one dream where H was in a restaurant with another woman. And another dream that he was packing up to move out. I told him about both and he said "Oh, n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 21 by rd500 @ 08/28/15 10:33 PM

Hi vanillia. How's things ?? I see talk of Brighton Are you there this weekend ? I hope you and the diet are getting along and life is treating you well Take care. Rd. xxxx
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by CaliGuy @ 08/28/15 10:29 PM

Understood. Thing is .. the D is not the final blow, you have kids, you two will always have that bond together. You can easily DB now and who knows ... sometimes they need that D paper in hand to realize it was not just you making them miserable.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Beagley @ 08/28/15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500Hi. Beagley. Thanks for posting. I get exactly what your saying. I think the DB view is that if EXW decides she wants to work on an R ,she would have to commit 110%. My EXW has talked of coming home , she does not bla
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sotto Voce by rd500 @ 08/28/15 10:27 PM

Seriously Sotto , drumming !!!!! You are amazing. f it wasn't for the veggie thing you would be perfect ! Have a great weekend Take care you wild thing ( I'm picturing Animal from Sesame Street with two carrots fror drumsticks ). Rd. xxxx
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: All About Me?! Scared! by Zues126 @ 08/28/15 10:27 PM

4, you're doing the right thing by posting a lot. Seriously, thank you for the participation. Here's the bad news...there is no way around feeling bad for a long time. Just none. You can stay. You can go. You can journal on these forums. You c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by PigPen @ 08/28/15 10:22 PM

Sounds like a great weekend Zues, enjoy the (censored) out of the time you have to yourself. One of the hardest parts for those of us that are a bit type-A is to learn to simply enjoy time. Enjoy it. Do whatever makes you happy. Read, relax, rechar
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: waves by job @ 08/28/15 10:19 PM

You are very wise to distance yourself and your son from this circus. You don't want to be sucked into their drama. All you can do is pray for them and hope that they can convince her to go to a facility for help. On another note, how are the fur
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by Zues126 @ 08/28/15 10:18 PM

Not much going on this weekend. My next weekend without children I'm playing a pool tournament. This weekend is pretty meh. My plans are to get a few things done around my apartment, cook a little breakfast in bed and watch some chess matches onli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: All About Me?! Scared! by PigPen @ 08/28/15 10:18 PM

It's ok to be confused about your feelings 4mykid, that's all part of this. Focus all of it on you. He's on his own path. Set your boundaries and do what you need to take care of you. You can't lose if you develop strength, self knowledge, and lear
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ 08/28/15 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliGuySPD I am not fully caught up on your sitch .... however... Quote:I came to DB late, so all the angst of living with her for 3 months prior to her leaving is over This .. along with some other comments from up there ^^^
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Thoughts On Why They Run Away (new) by job @ 08/28/15 10:16 PM

Missmeg, Sounds like your h had quite a few things going on in the last 24 months. It could one of the things you mentioned or it could be all of them....but understand, they are nothing more than triggers. He was going to have a crisis no matter w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by PigPen @ 08/28/15 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: asitisYou may be right on the trying to assuage her guilt, but she still is feeling guilty because she recognizes that she is causing someone she still cares for pain. That is a good sign mixed in with a possibly bad sign. It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing still......WW still (Part 2) by shotgun @ 08/28/15 10:14 PM

Just curious, how did the surgery go and how did you respond to it? Hope all is well with you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by PigPen @ 08/28/15 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126 So things going better being equated to justification for D can be a logical brain trick, and irritating to hear. But as long as you recognize that this is WAWs way of alleviating her guilt and justifying her decision
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: All About Me?! Scared! by 4mykid @ 08/28/15 10:08 PM

I said I would be ok when he told me he was going out but not ok! I'm sad and hurt not angry for the first time! I am trying to feel those feelings and figure out how I can change ME to have better feelings about it. I am feeling those feelings But
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by rd500 @ 08/28/15 10:02 PM

Stay the course. Guilt trips are normal. Your doing your best in a very tough situation Take care Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Through It by Zephyr @ 08/28/15 09:55 PM

Heavy, I am glad you posted that. I know family and friends who have played the victim or martyr roll their entire life...and they will ultimate be unable to function as a result. We choose to take the steps toward a new beginning, a new life, a new
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on!! - 12 by Vanilla @ 08/28/15 09:53 PM

U Any help that I can offer you then I am more than comfortable. If its outside of my experience then I will tell you. Personally I feel that you would be best telling the kids without WW. And saving a joint convo for a later time. I don't think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: waves by mleigh4 @ 08/28/15 09:43 PM

Thanks everyone. H and his family have their hands full, their circus, their monkeys. Don't worry, S and I will stay as far away as possible from this. It is hard to see someone so lost, but this has been going on for years, I am hoping she is nearin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by Vanilla @ 08/28/15 09:33 PM

Dwh, reality is hitting WW. Let it. Let her fund her own PA or OM to do it. Good for you. Send a grocery basket for the kids or the card to buy food. If she can afford to go out then she can afford food. Her choice. And no you are not a jerk, far
Page 63 of 72 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004