A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Stronger by Wonka @ 04/20/15 04:57 PM

Heavy, Don't bother trying to contact W "one more time" for she's an adult and knows the deadline. Boy, many of the WASes are in a hurry to file and then when push comes to shove, they don't lift a finger. Funny, huh. Yeah, spewing isn'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Stronger by HeavyD @ 04/20/15 04:46 PM

Pilot and Calibri Thank you for your comments Yes, I will let me Lawyer figure it out. As I have said before it is in God's hands. This weekend my kids and I got into some serious fun. DLand with friends, got soaked, road so many attractions,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Wayward Wife and the Way of LRT Pt. 2 by Defacto @ 04/20/15 04:43 PM

Hello, Time to start a new thread. Here's the old one; http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2556647#Post2556647
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: W's A from AA #2 by TryIt10 @ 04/20/15 04:39 PM

One thing that kind of made me laugh on the inside was her asking, W: "Was that really left open on my phone?" Me: "Yes, that really does not matter, that is beside the point." W: "I just cannot believe I was that stup
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis lives...again! by whatisis @ 04/20/15 04:34 PM

Words of wisdom on dating from my best friend, "At our age the best you can hope for is to meet somebody who's f@cked up fits well with your f@cked up and you live happily ever after".
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - almost there by Zelda09 @ 04/20/15 04:32 PM

My best friend just told me that honestly (I guess I get these little gifts when I'm truly over it) that my H seemed to him and his wife to be acting very fake through our wedding. Distant removed, lukewarm, not at all like a man excited to be marrie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Here Need advice to get started by raliced @ 04/20/15 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AHW99Raliced. I have not shared this with anyone so far for a couple of reasons: 1) Don't really think I have any true friends here that I want to unburden with 2) Crazy I know but out of respect for my H. Don't want him to f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: trying to find my way by Cadet @ 04/20/15 04:23 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts trying to find my way by gpol @ 04/20/15 04:20 PM

my wife dropped the bomb on me 10 months ago that she was unhappy. I changed things in my life that were bothering her and she just grew more distant. She has grown relationships with her friends and family and isnt putting in the effort with us. I f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance by JAS84 @ 04/20/15 04:17 PM

Perhaps maybe I should let this whole thing just take its course? I mean, the only actions I can take are legal ones, which would start that slippery slope... W isn't really giving a hoot about my opinion on anything, nor may she ever. I don't b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WAW - how long before I move out? by Winhamn @ 04/20/15 04:13 PM

Hi, My sich in a nutshell: Rocky marriage, WAW is moving full speed and then some on the divorce process. Separated under the same roof, she's on the couch. A week ago she declared she is "suffocating" and needs to see some progress (ie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cut off Communication? by skhdive @ 04/20/15 04:10 PM

I think the only thing to do if this is MLC which after reading some posts and his obsession with motorcycles and working out, is to wait it out while feeling lucky that I have my son all the time and the house. I actually have it pretty good with h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cut off Communication? by skhdive @ 04/20/15 04:07 PM

Went to a gun safety class this weekend and learned to shoot did fairly well. It was something that I would never do so I decided that is what I would do. I actually liked the challenge of shooting at the targets. Had not heard from spouse since
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Escaping a Dr. Seuss Nightmare by kml @ 04/20/15 03:59 PM

Well. living with an 18 year old son at home hardly constitutes "living alone". And I think it's a big jump to stalking. Nonetheless, it's important to be completely clear with people like this. Something along the lines of: "I'm s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - almost there by Zephyr @ 04/20/15 03:57 PM

WTH indeed! Keep yourself safe. If he wants to sit down and talk in the near future, maybe meet in a nice public place. I wish this were over for you, but I have seen these situations as a great place to start a new. As with you, I love seeing the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to this. Need support. Separated. by MrBond @ 04/20/15 03:49 PM

STill around?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - almost there by Zelda09 @ 04/20/15 03:44 PM

No update. 3 line all biz email still ignored. I figure the email was a blow to H ego in two ways - pointing out he hadn't followed through on his urgent need to get finance agreement checked out, and the rejection piece, finality of it. No sad me, n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Here Need advice to get started by Joe46 @ 04/20/15 03:40 PM

I am no Vet, but if I was in your shoes, I would not have answered the phone. I would have let him wonder what you are up to. I think he knows you will pick up the phone and listen to him. Let him wonder. It could also be a boundary issue. " I
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Lost & confused by Tweets @ 04/20/15 03:39 PM

This is really hard and I don't know where to start. So please forgive me if I'm all over the place. I've been M 17y, T 18y. I am 43 & H is 40. We has 3 kids s17, d13, d12. Our M hasn't been perfect & I've made plenty of mistakes & spent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son 2 by Sherman333 @ 04/20/15 03:36 PM

Quote:Can you get a restraining order to protect S7. I've talked with therapists and the lawyer. She hasn't quite done anything that would justify a restraining order. The emotional abuse is difficult to deal with in that fashion. There would hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: desprate! Is my wife in midlife crisis? by junior1 @ 04/20/15 03:33 PM

Not making it easy for her, does that work if I want her back? Trying not to be that ahole, but ay the same time I feel like an idiot paying for everything. Thinking I'm still her husband. One minute she's Ok when I'm paying for things then she'll g
For Newcomers
Rip, it is not very easy detaching while spouse is still living in the house. But others have pointed out that they think it is harder being physically separated. For me, I struggled with this alot. Sandi started a thread called For The Newcomer LBH
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other by Cherry @ 04/20/15 03:26 PM

This is some great advise from zephyr and I definitely agree. This is his journey, and no amount of speaking does help. It only Spurs them on to do the opposite- like a rebellious teenager. The positives here are you are still both under the same r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting back to me by Cadet @ 04/20/15 03:14 PM

Please start a new thread Link for new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2559304#Post2559304
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by aNewGuy @ 04/20/15 03:14 PM

So she told me her father was having surgery this morning and asked me to pray for him. And then in the next message she asked me if I had decided whether I would go and sign the papers. I wrote back and told her I would be praying for her father
Page 63 of 88 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 87 88 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004