A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXIV by Maybell @ 12/16/14 01:47 PM

H asked again via email about dinner on Christmas eve. I need to answer him. On my own I would say no. I feel like he just wants the pleasure of family time on the holiday and none of the obligation that comes with a family (me) the rest of the yea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by rppfl @ 12/16/14 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Wonka If over time, things become too difficult and intractable, then it would be advisable for HP to move forward with a formal SA. All of this is new...fer cryin' out loud....they've just moved to the condo TWO days ago. W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by HPoirot @ 12/16/14 01:42 PM

Thank you Adinva for your advice. We do have a written but not legal schedule for this month. I should also say, my W knows she can text me about S11. She could have simply texted me her request and I would have answered as I do on any reasonable
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by Vapo @ 12/16/14 01:40 PM

Dude, keep your chit together. Think of your son, he needs a strong and confidant father. You are doing great and crying is nothing to be ashamed of. You are a human being with feelings, you are not a rock. I think you need some midterm goals to ke
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by labug @ 12/16/14 01:39 PM

The pressure's off.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by rppfl @ 12/16/14 01:36 PM

Journaling: H and I exchanged a few texts about the sink, about scheduling an extra band practice for this week (space scheduling is one of my job functions at work), about something he wants for Christmas (I asked the other day). This morning he se
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story of WAH by Cadet @ 12/16/14 01:33 PM

Understand that he is running on adrenalin and emotions right now. It is not sustainable. So when he gets upset like that it may be momentary or how he feels at that exact time. I would be careful about the "side business" since half of th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little but FIERCE (Little's Thread #4) by Little @ 12/16/14 01:32 PM

I was browsing Facebook this morning as I normally do and noticed that someone had mentioned BF by name in a comment, but I couldn't see the comment it was referencing. It looked really out of place. IE: "I moved to X town, [BF's name], I don't
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: NAJ1964Another interesting topic - my WAW wife has serious mental issues, was hospitalized in a mental clinic and tried to kill herself twice. She is on all kinds of antipsychotic meds. She went postal when she was 43. That wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by HPoirot @ 12/16/14 01:12 PM

Journaling... Our first business-like exchange of S11. We came down in the elevator and walked outside. I saw W in her in her rental car a ways away. I gave s11 a hug... told him "I love you" to have a great day... and sent him over to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill 2 by Wonka @ 12/16/14 01:11 PM

Checking in on you, Zed. How are you doing? I do hope that you've cooled off by now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by Wonka @ 12/16/14 01:07 PM

Ad, You do raise valid points. I'm not too sure if a SA is the best way at this moment as all of this is new for HP and W. Right now the focus is for HP and s11 to forge a new routine together at the condo. I would add that there are several DB
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by rppfl @ 12/16/14 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: adinvaYou two need a written separation agreement so youre both crystal clear on how S's time is divided and whether/how changes will be handled. If you have a clear agreement you can filter out the unnecessary requests from he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: afraid I have waited too long #4 by nit84 @ 12/16/14 12:56 PM

I plan on staying out of it Wonka. I provided this info to give the board some more info about the dynamic of my M. My MIL is a very selfish person in a lot of respects and it did put unneeded stress our M. My W and I did a good job of screwing thi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Heather's Prison Break by Wonka @ 12/16/14 12:55 PM

Starting a new thread for Heather so she can tell us she's been spotted at the shore opposite of Alcatraz. Hey you! Don't be a stranger...come on down and post your Technicolor update. Hope you were able to stare down Smokey at the hearing.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by adinva @ 12/16/14 12:50 PM

You two need a written separation agreement so youre both crystal clear on how S's time is divided and whether/how changes will be handled. Your W has a legitimate frustration with you, if you wont communicate with her she had to go thru S to ask to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 3 - conquering crow pose by Ggrass @ 12/16/14 12:37 PM

Could be, who knows that would be mind reading. You really need him to be motivated to do the work. He needs to think there's a dead line that you might fine another option.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Months Down the Line by ganb8te @ 12/16/14 12:34 PM

Vossy, sorry to hear that you had a rough few days. Even without the past life events, I feel similarly about many of the things you say. H didn't ask if I was ok. He didn't send anything to say he was ok. Even my sisters were asking me about him, an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do at this point by Ggrass @ 12/16/14 12:33 PM

Every one in my area is talking about my hot love life, where it is I have no ideas. Get dressed real pretty go out have a ball go home alone. Have some fun, h has some work to do. It's nothing you can do for him.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 3 - conquering crow pose by ganb8te @ 12/16/14 12:18 PM

Ha ha Vossy. I like masculine beaches! I'm back waiting for H to reply to my text about times to meet. Probably best if we put off meeting til the new year as I am also away for Xmas next week. (Still on my eternal quest to figure out what works - j
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: LOSING MY MIND and needing LRT help!!!! by u-turn @ 12/16/14 12:12 PM

T-mom - It really stinks to not be able to trust what they are saying or doing - I am in the same boat (trust is something that we have always had). But now, just assume what is coming out of their mouth is not the true story and definitely not the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by u-turn @ 12/16/14 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: T-MomGet advice from vets before proceeding, but I think that a direct question might be ok now.... "The only way we could ever get through this would be if we are both putting a high priority on our M, and are together in
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by 2BHappy @ 12/16/14 11:45 AM

Wounded Great idea...it really is, if he ask again I might tell him that. BUT right now, I'm not in a mind set to go to MC with him!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by 2BHappy @ 12/16/14 11:44 AM

Mleigh4 Yes some things are better and some are worse if the MLC is still at home. I think the Holiday's (even though he says he does not care about holiday's) have him really trying to ACT like everything is normal. Yesterday I swear if someone wa
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by 2BHappy @ 12/16/14 11:39 AM

Job Yes I will pull back again, I had stopped being available to "help" him with his world. I think he did notice a tiny bit, BUT he has not noticed enough what it would really be like if I was not in his world anymore.
Page 63 of 86 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004