A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #12 - testing out Mk8's new features by Vanilla @ 02/27/15 04:29 PM

All we have is the present. That is why today is the present. One day at a time, happiness in the moments that we can. V
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece still in progress... by Jer2911 @ 02/27/15 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: BklynMomDon't forget to have fun. Thinking of you Very true... I didn't mean to sound like I'm in a mood where I don't want to have fun... I do plan to get out with friends -- but with some boundaries in place so that if I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jbird#2 Separated Living Together Need Advice by Vanilla @ 02/27/15 04:26 PM

Jb I enjoy listening to the sound of the wheels on a bus. So soothing and calming V
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Toot Alors! by Vanilla @ 02/27/15 04:22 PM

Toots My new pad will need help as well as a roof. V
Jump to new posts Re: Toot Alors! by Complex @ 02/27/15 04:22 PM

Hi Toots, Sounds like stressful times for you right now. I'm reading very carefully since all of this might hit me rather sooner than later. So are you going to legally separate? I understand your fear of D. It's final. The comment of your lawyer wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 14 - Contents may flip without warning by Vanilla @ 02/27/15 04:20 PM

I would like some cheeeese. There is a space inside which needs food, but does not, if you know what I mean! Last few days my exercise and food regime have gone to heavens knows where whilst I deal with the big hole that seems to extend from my hea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (10) + Links to success stories by mahhhty @ 02/27/15 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Mozza Karma12 | Thanks for your insights. My WAW admired me much, but then it became too much of a master/student relationship and I guess she wanted either to be in charge or at least an equal. She found someone 5 years younger
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says she's out the door by Sherman333 @ 02/27/15 04:19 PM

I would add that in the first marriage, I was afraid of angering the first wife. In the current marriage, I let her get as angry as she wanted some days. In her family of origin, anger was the safe emotion and she's very quick to anger. Sometimes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (17) by rppfl @ 02/27/15 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: labug I'm glad it's not you want to jump him. That wasn't even on my list of possibilities. Four months is a long time. A really long time. Sigh.....I don't know how people go for years on end.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: TLEE86. Part III by TSquared2 @ 02/27/15 04:16 PM

Hey T, The "warm/cold" thing is rough on a person, and yeah, no matter how much we try to not have expectations, or think we are detached, we still have them, and aren't as detached as we think. Man, I know I kinda fooled myself many, many
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devotion To A Dream by phunguy @ 02/27/15 04:12 PM

We had a conversation yesterday that resulted in me telling her yet again, here we go having the same conversation, same points story etc that I've now heard repeated lord knows how many times in the last 4.5 weeks. I told her I didn't want to hear i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gogofo - Learning to go dark by gogofo @ 02/27/15 04:12 PM

Emotions are still up and down, but not as bad as the last two days. Tuesday and Thursday the W was out after her evening class until midnight. This screws with my emotions because of my attachment and my mind wanders to her and OM. I have no idea wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says she's out the door by Sherman333 @ 02/27/15 04:10 PM

Me too. I'm 45, my wife is 43. Same birthday even. I know this is a bit jumbled, but I'm still processing a lot of it. Circumstances 9 years ago was a sexless marriage coupled with depression. I have a tendency to "turtle up" and with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurting newcomer by Complex @ 02/27/15 04:06 PM

Hi Cyclist, welcome. You find the right place. It sounds pretty devastating and put of the blue and also very similar to how my Bomb dropped, although my W didn't move out instantly. It must be horrible. Read as much as you can and gain knowledge fa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW / MLC - which way is up (or out)? by LITB @ 02/27/15 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: JorgiI will be talking to a DR Coach from MDW's entity tomorrow - was wondering if you or anyone had any experience or advice to give for that. Thanks, again! I would suggest to have the details of your sitch written down to h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by Joe406 @ 02/27/15 03:58 PM

Ah!! Gracias!! So today I woke up feeling good for a change! Felt confident! Thanks to you people on here! And for Sandi for helping me see that my feelings were justified! I have been so confused inside. I have decided if my wife thinks she needs ti
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Complex @ 02/27/15 03:57 PM

Hi Alpha, Sorry to hear first of all. You mentioned so many times that W is suspicious and angry towards you. Is it possible she is just reflecting her own actions on you??? It is typical for cheaters, they all do that!! Hang in there. Read DR again
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by Wet @ 02/27/15 03:55 PM

AJ, you have wise words, thank you. Truly accepting the reality that W is not coming back is even harder than detaching. So W emails me this morning. She did not get s13 registered for this weekend's Science Fair, which is held at the big university
For Newcomers
Now that's showing off matey. At 6'4 my waist should be 35 Max its....er.not! Was a lot bigger and I'm not quite sure how it happened anyway 2/3 of the way back now just got to stay the course. Busy day again we got s some trunks and off to the pool
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ADHD and EA by Burger @ 02/27/15 03:40 PM

The advice that HopefulStill gives out on Train's thread is great. As I read through the story and see the similarities between my situation and Train’s, I have a lot of the same questions. And then in pops HopefulStill with gold nuggets. It act
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by Cadet @ 02/27/15 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe406I was wondering why my other post is locked? Can't reply to it?? You were at 109 posts, you are limited to 100 per thread. Make this your new thread! http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post as I am new by Starsky309 @ 02/27/15 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: WawjrI caught my wife cheating in July. She stopped it with him in August but went back in September and is still seeing him. . . . What happened when she resumed the affair in September? Were there any consequences or acti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurting newcomer by sandi2 @ 02/27/15 03:35 PM

Welcome aboard. Have you read the book Divorce Remedy? Do so ASAP. I need a ask some questions. Are you presently working? If so, would your job be seen as being on the same level (salary wise) to your W's new position? With her new positi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #9 by edz @ 02/27/15 03:34 PM

Dorset isn't that far matey, come and see durdle daw Hengistbury head and dinner at the beach, shotgun though I won't fit in the back seat (behave yourself you lot meant I have long legs, oh wait, not helping myself here ) Seriously though ugh sorr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (17) by labug @ 02/27/15 03:29 PM

OK. I'm glad it's not you want to jump him. That wasn't even on my list of possibilities.
Page 63 of 95 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004