A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Destruction - 1 by Cadet @ 05/20/16 07:11 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Destruction - 1 by speeder @ 05/20/16 07:09 AM

This year: 1-16 We have her BF and other H over and there is lots of drinking & dancing in front of our fireplace. We've known them 20 years. (Unknown to me, other H is falling for my W). In a confiscated letter way back in 2009, W admitted to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Destruction - 1 by Cadet @ 05/20/16 07:08 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have to keep making the changes by darknes @ 05/20/16 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: ATPeace I keep trying to do the work that is needed. but I do not know what I have to do Work on me yup doing this Spend more time with the kids ...yup doing this Be the best dad you can be ....trying to do this Yet I stil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Toast - burnt or just right by rich4j @ 05/20/16 07:04 AM

Just journaling as I needed to get back to the boards with confirming that all this time I was fooled in my own mind thinking there was no EA or PA. PA was on after she filed for divorce to help ease her conscious. Really have struggled lately a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Destruction - 1 by speeder @ 05/20/16 07:03 AM

Hi, I'm new to the board but certainly not new to MLC. Last month I received BD#2 more than 6 years after the last and could use some support. This first post is some history, Second is my current situation. TIMELINE: 7-09 Out of state OM entered o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by blueboy @ 05/20/16 06:58 AM

To tell everyone what she is upto! I did made a mistake 7 years ago and had a short affair and but held my hand up apologise, I have spent the last 7 years making amends in every way being a amazing husband and dad! Putting up with her put downs an
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 39: I'm Too Old For This by SunnyB @ 05/20/16 06:52 AM

Oh Maybell, you are loved. (((MB)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by doodler @ 05/20/16 06:43 AM

blueboy, She's leaving you for another man, breaking up your family and making you sell the house and she wants you to tell everyone that it's mutual. What advice would you give someone else if they told you the same thing that you told us?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W with OM, Part 12 by Wet @ 05/20/16 06:40 AM

Here is Friday's Lawyer Joke - I hope it makes you smile: A woman ran a red traffic light and crashed into a man’s car. Both of their cars were demolished but, amazingly, neither of them was hurt. After they crawled out of their cars, the woman sai
For Newcomers
Hi! So, did you ever finally watch Funny Farm? When I read your posts, that is the property I am imagining :-) So you can listen with your eyes closed and identify all those birds at once!?! My jaw practically hit the keyboard when I read that. Y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by blueboy @ 05/20/16 06:34 AM

Wife want me to go through the process of selling house and telling everyone this is mutual separation as she doesn't want to be seen leaving the family home for another man!
For Newcomers
betterm, Yep, with regard to hitting you hard, I don't know about your wife, but mine knows all of my buttons and she pushes all of them at once. She's good. I constantly remind myself that have to validate. And, by the way, if you say to your wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have to keep making the changes by rd500 @ 05/20/16 06:31 AM

Hi G. Of course it's sad and if W wanted it could be fixable but she doesn't want to fix it so it's not fixable I sound like a broken record but so do you !!! Your M is over , W wants to be free and she will not work on the M because she doesn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's thinking of leaving again 4 by Coconut @ 05/20/16 06:25 AM

Scrant, it's sounds like your doing very will DBing... Your strength in doing your own thing and avoiding WW cake eating is enviable... I also respect your decision not to date until she's out of your head, it will surely make for a better future R
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by TxHubby @ 05/20/16 06:19 AM

Honestly, the reason your M is failing is because there is more than two people in it. It really is that simple. If you can't get the A, or A's, ended then you don't have a chance. Really detach (you haven't done that yet, not in the least), reall
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by doodler @ 05/20/16 06:18 AM

bigbiz, I know what you mean with regard to have your wife back (the real one, not the impostor). When I was 15 (a long time ago). I had a Honda XL 250. I rode that bike everywhere; school, work, weekend dirt biking and on trips to a distant rura
For Newcomers
Got it! Ha! Sometimes it's hard to translate raw text to emphasized meaning. She's going to be hitting me hard with wanting to stay there tonight I know. I have a feeling it's going to be like this for a while.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by bigybiz @ 05/20/16 06:07 AM

doodler: Thanks for your thoughts. Right now I'd rather have the W. But, I need to show her I'm moving on, changing, etc. It's hard since I've been pursuing her so much - but there are lots of other changes going on. Your question. I got a 20 year o
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Obsession with OW by TxHubby @ 05/20/16 06:00 AM

Redirect your energy. We all sacrifice part of ourselves for marriage. There's nothing wrong with that, it's part of the deal. What were some things you loved to do before you got married but put aside during the marriage? Think about it and you'
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Alcoholic MLCer... WOW!!!! by job @ 05/20/16 05:53 AM

Tab, If your h lied to you, do you honestly think he would be honest w/the OW and everyone else? MLCers lie all of the time. If their lips are moving, the lies spew forth. They are in denial of what they are doing. Their relationship is built on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by doodler @ 05/20/16 05:52 AM

bigybiz, It sounds like you're getting a bargain. What kind of bike are you getting?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's thinking of leaving again 4 by Scrant @ 05/20/16 05:51 AM

Finally has replied saying she hasn't paid as she had different figures. I've reminded her what we agreed and suggested ways to pay. Mainly she just wanted to ask about me and my activities and talk about problems with S. She suggested meeting up but
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still in limbo month 7 by job @ 05/20/16 05:46 AM

Roxi, I agree w/your therapist. You can't read anything into the hugs. Your son graduating from HS was an emotional time for your h and he forgot himself and gave you a hug. Continue to keep the focus on you and try to be just a friend to your H r
For Newcomers
betterm, I'm sorry, I was joking. I should've added a smiley face. I don't think you'd grill your wife; mostly because you'd probably have to get a bigger grill (joking again - sorry again). Actually, when you mentioned grilling it reminded me o
Page 63 of 75 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004