NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: mlc rut by Matt165 @ 07/21/14 08:43 PM

Hi pbetra, With my W's family, there are 2 sides. Her father left her, her brother and mother when she was 10 years old and it was an awful D. He abandoned his kids totally and never paid a penny in CS (was wanted for a time in the state where his ki
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by claire7 @ 07/21/14 08:39 PM

Oh, i imagine that must be an intensely emotional job. I'm sure getting texts like these don't help ease the stress of work. :-( Something I've tried (with my H, family, friends, etc) who are pi $$ ing me off is to take a deep breath and mutter a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 07/21/14 08:29 PM

Thank you Claire. If I post the conversation could you critique me on things I could have handled better? And sorry for the confusion my son isn't sick. I work in the pediatric ICU. I have a pt on cardiac bypass I do have a lot of anger. I'm wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by claire7 @ 07/21/14 08:23 PM

He totally suxx. Seriously. And I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this-- all of it-- and that your S is sick. I say this with great compassion, T0. Vent away here. We are listening! But it sounds a little bit like you are responding
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH & MLC? - EA/PA - Please Help by Sam3 @ 07/21/14 08:20 PM

And now when he called tonight to ask about baby, he didnt mention anything about us going away or talking, or taking kids anywhere. My kids only have 2 weeks left of summer break. Do I bring it up to him?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 3 by CSan00 @ 07/21/14 08:20 PM

Sorry to hijack but 25 MLC cab you please stop by my thread? Thanks
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 2 by Meghan @ 07/21/14 08:18 PM

Journaling: Today was...well, fine, I guess. No tears, no real upsets, but also not really a joyous get-out-and-GAL kind of day. On the up side, H. isn't here to see that I've curled up in bed and worked and napped through most of the afternoon, so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by JCred @ 07/21/14 08:05 PM

Then tell him that you are doing as he suggested last week and are taking care of it yourself and don't want OR need his help OR advice and to leave you alone. (That's what "big girls" do.)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here starts the journey…WAH oh WAH by Ben2010 @ 07/21/14 08:00 PM

Read my story, no kids, no house, nothing like that to keep us talking. Im at 7 weeks right now. You might be surprised how fast changes can happen.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 07/21/14 07:58 PM

I did tell him it was leaking everywhere and I don't know where or what it's leaking. I answered to the best of my knowledge. The reason I don't feel he deserves more information is because when I asked for help last week when we were stranded with o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I don't love you anymore by nova @ 07/21/14 07:50 PM

W copied me on a letter she sent to the lawyer today, asking for him to draw up a legal separation document. She probably thought she was doing it out of courtesy, but it was really just a kick in the gut. Has anyone here on the forum had an experi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by tori2012 @ 07/21/14 07:49 PM

I was thinking about you today, so I thought I would stop by to say hello. I'm sending you love and strength as you continue finding your path :-) If you read my book, let me know how you liked it, okay? XOXO
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach by Zues126 @ 07/21/14 07:36 PM

One guide I have been using for what changes I am making is this: if I knew for sure my Stbx wouldn't ever be open to working things out, would I still make this change? From that lense, there may be changes my wife wanted me to make that I'm only n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 3 by 25yearsmlc @ 07/21/14 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pilotThanks again 25! I would not call them contingencies, but boundaries. Boundaries are not for other people. Boundaries are limits on US. WE won't do X or Y and WE won't put up with X, and WE WILL commit to Y, etc. It's n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: CSan - Filed, moving and life goes on.... by CSan00 @ 07/21/14 07:28 PM

Meghan, I appreciate your message as I has so much anger and pain when I found out that the decree had come in the mail and how cold my XH sounded over his text messages about how my priorities where messed up. He seems up and down that it is confu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by Georgiabelle @ 07/21/14 07:22 PM

I say ignore. Whatever response you give him more than likely will be used against you. Just my 2cents.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by claire7 @ 07/21/14 07:14 PM

I agree... and with regards to it being a marital asset or not... the rules are different here, but where I am, i think it would be considered marital property if you used joint money to keep it up, if he drove it, if it was considered "both&quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally found DB...New here by KGirl @ 07/21/14 06:52 PM

... and I don't know that there's anything more to say about the email at this point. You said you how you felt and therefore why you didn't respond. I don't know that you need to justify why you feel the way you feel, it's OK to feel that way.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally found DB...New here by KGirl @ 07/21/14 06:50 PM

Checking in again - certainly do things when they feel right for you, no need to lay down a strict boundary if that's not where you're at. I just saw some dissonance in your posts - you said you wanted honesty/fidelity and didn't feel comfortable wit
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Happy Thread!!! by 25yearsmlc @ 07/21/14 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: tadpole1025I'm back 25. I thought about what you said and I think she did pay a little support in 2013 because he was still in school. Glad you gave that some thought. I've decided that....I'm just going to let it go. Than
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Happy Thread!!! by 25yearsmlc @ 07/21/14 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: tadpole1025Thanks 25. Quote:If she paid you child support, she MAY have the right to claim THE PAYMENTS as deductions, which maybe is what you think she did, and or maybe caused her to think she could also claim him as a depend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved out need help!!! by Gotan74 @ 07/21/14 06:41 PM

So she facetimed me instead of calling and she asked to speak with the kids. She spoke with them about their day and told them goodbye. She then talked to for about ten minutes until I told her to go to sleep I could see that she was tired. I feel ve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by JCred @ 07/21/14 06:40 PM

I have to admit that I am wondering why you just can't tell him what is leaking. Men hate it when a woman won't just answer a direct question with an answer. I am also baffled why you can't give him a direct answer. Maybe he is right and it can be s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife having an emotional affair by 3kids @ 07/21/14 06:35 PM

Trying to understand small signs? Like is calling me for something small and asking about what me and the kids where doing. Witch she has never done this whole time?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by Lifes Twists @ 07/21/14 06:24 PM

Hi TO, If you had a mechanic look at it, did he give you a written estimate with all the damage and repairs required as well as a recommendation? If you did scan it and send it to him via email with your lawyer cced. Then direct him to contact your
Page 63 of 85 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004