A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You by SRD @ 01/27/15 12:12 PM

Hi Joe Im in the same boat although i do know my wife is having a PA and confornted her about it. What you have to realise is that your wife checked out a long time ago. Its hard I know. Im having a really down day today but you have to try and w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by Ggrass @ 01/27/15 12:11 PM

In bed, dogs were caring on about the bed not being comfy, so I remade it for them. Was a few min late. better than 12.30 last night. Seems that shows on the scales too Last week 86.4 This week 86.9 Gained .5 Thought so by the feel of m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by ganb8te @ 01/27/15 11:57 AM

We'll assuming we're in the same time zone - you got 5 minutes to get your act together Gg. Consider this your swift kick!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by Ggrass @ 01/27/15 11:41 AM

Lambie gets 2 x feeds per day. Dogs once, I did try feeding them in the am, but they tend to be hungry and won't settle at night. They sleep better mostly with food at night time. Hey the being distacted is a me thing. And coming home from work i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by Ggrass @ 01/27/15 11:38 AM

Mine met his soul mate, the day it all hit the floor. How lucky is he? Some folks wait all, their life for that to happen. Oh he was traveling to ow town for 3 months for legit reasons, I knew about and just happened to camp not 5km from her hous
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by susana4 @ 01/27/15 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Trainsusana, Saw the thread you started over in Infidelity. I figured I'd pop in over here. I may be in a minority around here, but I'll be real honest: I believe in snooping when you're suspicious about an A. Why? Because i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by ganb8te @ 01/27/15 11:31 AM

Hmmm...could you feed dogs and lambie in the morning?
For Newcomers
So Jim, How's the living space coming along? And the head space? I inherited a bunch of plants a couple of weekends ago so my balcony is becoming a bit of a sanctuary. Now I'm on the look out for a Buddha water feature for good measure! If my est
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by beatrice @ 01/27/15 11:24 AM

Gg, I am not sure that they do think at all. Everything is driven by emotion dressed up as reason. They are toddlers with an enhanced argumentative streak. but about as much rationality. Toddlers are not noted for their forward planning, but they
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by beatrice @ 01/27/15 11:22 AM

I would say that the victim card is an integral part of MLC: it is fine for them to do as they wish (or were 'driven to do' in their terms) but if others respond by not liking it, they have no right to their feelings. The MLC is in a bubble, and th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by susana4 @ 01/27/15 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: ComplexHi Susanna, I found my DB "soulmate", haha. I have been through a very similar situation. Short marriage. Similar sitch. I hope I can help you a bit since I am a few months ahead of you with my knowledge but it'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by Ggrass @ 01/27/15 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: VanillaH went to golf this morning at 6 30 am. All bright eyed and bushy tailed. V Bites tounge, but a smart pants coment of he likes playing with his balls! Springs to mind. Norty gg!
For Newcomers
Hi ganb8te Yup I think the bug never really went and I kept going so ended up being sick.. Bit of a downturn last week w behaviour confusing me. Set the info to one side and setting what happens for now. Unless I decided to move on completely is not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by Ggrass @ 01/27/15 10:46 AM

Well the bed time routine will make some stay up all night. I've always been a coffee drinker and can still sleep with it. So I'm not giving it up. It's more I tend to get back from work latish. Not till after 8, then I'm easily side tracked feed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 9 - Contents May Become Mildly Amusing by ganb8te @ 01/27/15 10:34 AM

Hello Edz, If I'm not mistaken you were working from home not so long ago because you were sick, then you got food poisoning and now you are sick again, correct? Tis the season over there I guess, but I hope you're taking care of yourself. The sleepl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This can't be the end! by Barry @ 01/27/15 10:27 AM

I did mean you Train, got a bit mixed up there. Good advice Karma, I'll try to look at it as baby steps, I think that's the best I can do rght now. I did contact W this morning about something (I've made a new thread with what it was about - I don'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by ganb8te @ 01/27/15 10:20 AM

Hope you feel better soon, Old Dog. If not just so you can wow us all with your GAL plan. Can't wait!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by ganb8te @ 01/27/15 10:18 AM

Was the sun even up?!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts This can't be the end! #2 by Barry @ 01/27/15 10:17 AM

Morning all, I don't know when to make a new thread so I'll make one now i guess? Previous thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...219#Post2531219 Just a small update this morning to say I'm feeling a bit better, not really because of an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by Vanilla @ 01/27/15 09:48 AM

H went to golf this morning at 6 30 am. All bright eyed and bushy tailed. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Feeling lost by jessm15 @ 01/27/15 09:13 AM

Well I guess I will start at the beginning and try and keep this as short as possible. My ex and I have been together for nearly 10 years (engaged for 2) he was 17 and I was 19 when we started dating. We are each other's first serious relationship.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by Vanilla @ 01/27/15 08:55 AM

HP I am not so down about this, your coach said more warmth with W. W may be temp checking but we knew this. She needed to find HP warm in his interactions. A little warmer perhaps than absolutely DB but achieved its goal so now back to core DB. Th
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ 01/27/15 08:52 AM

Im not a religious man but the weird thing is i have felt like going to church. They say people find religion when they have lost something and are most in need. After a death usually.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ 01/27/15 08:49 AM

Hey complex Im still struggling with the deaching and GAL mainly because we have D8 and she is the most important thing to us. So its impossible for me to being going out every night to gym etc as I do still have to take care of her. she doesnt kn
Jump to new posts Re: The common signs of an affair by SRD @ 01/27/15 08:15 AM

Hey Susana I knew in my heart for long time but i just chose to ignore the reality. DBing say dont snoop My wife is having an affair with her business partner. In the end it was almost like she wanted to get found out the clues were that glaringly
Page 63 of 99 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 98 99 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004