A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part IV by Wet @ 10/17/14 01:45 AM

I am back at my apartment now, and I love my parents so much, but I had to get out of there. Weird communication with W. She visited me on Sunday and said she would bring over d17 and s13 to visit on Thursday/today. So I spoke to W earlier and I ask
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Today was great! by MrBond @ 10/17/14 01:45 AM

You know, you still didn't write down the list of issues in your M. If you don't do that, we can't tell you how to make things better. Did you actually read the DB/DR books?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Card29 @ 10/17/14 01:36 AM

Glad to hear it was only tiredness. Coldest night of the year so far in our parts (I'm in KY). Get cozy and rested
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by Zues126 @ 10/17/14 01:35 AM

Hey lost, sorry to hear that. We do all support you for sure. Feelings aside... Feelings aside, when you look back at your road in a few years, wherever you are, how long would you want to say you stood by her? An hour? Week? Month? 6 months? Or u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Today was great! by Emily E @ 10/17/14 01:30 AM

Thank you Young at Heart. I really needed to hear those words. I called him today to apologize. Yes, I need to get my emotions in check. I knew that was going to be the hardest part. I need to do my 180s and stick to it. I talked to my lawyer today
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Really too late.... by MrBond @ 10/17/14 01:30 AM

"Didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted. haven't been on the past couple of weeks because H is home." Why did he come home? "Trying to be positive, happy etc. " Not good enough. What other changes are you putting i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Lure of the Siren by igit @ 10/17/14 01:30 AM

Very inspiring! It is a strong person that can handle the journey you are on. It is really interesting to see that you can find your self and still keep a love for your wife from a distance. Your D must be very proud of you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Lure of the Siren by Arsene @ 10/17/14 01:21 AM

Hello everyone. It's very strange to be writing here again. I never intended to be gone for so long (2 years) but I guess life just happened, for one, and for some reasons I couldn't access divorcebusting.com from any connection in this country. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 4 by PeterV2 @ 10/17/14 01:17 AM

Patience my friend. Baby steps. No pressure.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing DBing after the affair by PeterV2 @ 10/17/14 01:12 AM

Just got back from our MC session. Things seemed to be going quite well until near the end when she brought up my behaviour that first week of January where I going to on-line dating sites. I related that a couple of the women I was conversing with e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ 10/17/14 01:07 AM

I was just tired. Nothing my kids and Harry Potter couldn't solve. thanks, y'all.
For Newcomers
Quote:Do NOT tell her what you know, and what you don't know. Say only "I know all about you and ______, and it needs to stop, immediately. It's incredibly disrespectful to me, to our marriage and to our family." By not telling her what you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know if I belong here.... by Okabe @ 10/17/14 12:42 AM

Thanks for the replies. I don't have a lot of private access to a computer much of the time. I realize my situation is still better than many. I am currently trying to make sure that it doesn't go from bad to worse. I have been doing a lot of journal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Really too late.... by Jefe @ 10/17/14 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: lost18Didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted. haven't been on the past couple of weeks because H is home. Trying to be positive, happy etc. so he is sleeping on a twin mattress on the floor in our extra bedroom
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Wonka @ 10/17/14 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Maybell I don't want this assortment of problems. Everyone has an assortment of problems regardless of one's age. It is how you handle and address knuckleballs as they come up.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Ggrass @ 10/17/14 12:32 AM

Originally Posted By: MaybellNo flings on my horizon. it's just nice to be noticed. Mine either., but it's nice to be noticed by the young bloke I'm calling hottest thing on 2 legs and the older dude I crushed on before either of us were married.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by Wonka @ 10/17/14 12:30 AM

Go girl, Gwen!!!! For you (female) lurkers, read up and learn! Gwen's the queen of boundary setting while being lovingly firm. And she's just a teeny DB baby. You know who you are...just initials (MB, C, RL). SHAME, SHAME! Kidding aside.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by makingmagic @ 10/17/14 12:25 AM

Eric... her opinion, is like yours... an opinion.... I didn't say I was following it (although my IC would agree to some of her points... as long as I found a way to value myself). Like I said, I am going more on the base of how Matt suggested. ....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Really too late.... by lost18 @ 10/17/14 12:24 AM

Didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted. haven't been on the past couple of weeks because H is home. Trying to be positive, happy etc. so he is sleeping on a twin mattress on the floor in our extra bedroom...right now I'm pretty sure
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by 123Gwen @ 10/17/14 12:24 AM

Thanks Wonka and friends. Funny thing is I woke up to a nice text from H asking me to restore service so he could use the phone for work. I ignored it, took a shower and then he called and we had a full conversation. The first in months. I told him
Midlife Crisis
Hi Ggrass! Yes, he is talking to me, but it's 99% talking AT me--- about himself. He has yet to ask if I need anything, how I'm doing, how he can help me. And, occasionally, he demands something, "I WANT..." and if he doesn't get it, h
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #5 by Matt165 @ 10/17/14 12:07 AM

Hi everyone, Well, things are not getting better in my life in general. Woke up with a 103 fever and think I have the flu! Couldn't go to work today. Made calls from home and a potential sale that I really thought was going to buy said he was going t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Card29 @ 10/17/14 12:04 AM

Maybell, I feel for you and others tonight. Yours is particularly tough. This is the most painful event of my life (including loss of my dad to cancer), and my D2 is happy as a clam. I'm having trouble imagining what you're going through. Because of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Hakuna Matata....what a WONDERFUL phrase. by daring @ 10/17/14 12:02 AM

Yay!!! I could tell you knocked their socks off! So excited for you and hope it brings you some peace about one aspect of your sitch.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Today is the greatest by LoisB @ 10/17/14 12:01 AM

You and I both need to learn how to take it easy on ourselves. I think when you're married to an abusive d-bag...I think the wearing away of our self-esteem is just as insidious as the disease of alcoholism...just as cunning and baffling. I think it
Page 63 of 86 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004