A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC SEPERATED AND NO CHANGE PART 3 by skhdive @ 06/27/15 02:39 AM

H told me yesterday he would never go back to our cabin until my mom dies. Real nice. There is the fact that my mom is very critical and was of anything H did when working on the cabin. So he said he won't go back until s3he is going because he g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the fog by sgctxok @ 06/27/15 02:21 AM

Hi pimouse - I want to help you with your goal setting. I haven't read your whole thread, just this post - and I will help you refine your goals. I will repost your post, and then follow up with goal setting breakdown. After you refine your go
For Newcomers
OMG Smoth I almost forgot! Whats happenning with your son? Does he know yet? Ironically I had dinner at my sister's last night. Her boys 10 & 7, just found out mum & dad "lied" about tooth fairy.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sit and Spin II by HeavyD @ 06/27/15 02:21 AM

Today we went as a "family" to a school event. It was hard. I tried to be upbeat but I don't think I succeded. W brought her friend to act as a buffer, to make it more comfortable for her. So family time wasn't really family time. We
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Serve the servants: Wayward Wife & LRT (7) by T0324 @ 06/27/15 02:14 AM

I would continue to post your GAL stuff. I wouldn't ask W this weekend ... If I were her I would think 'wow I just served him with D papers and he's offering to come by and bring stuff for me' I think it makes you look weak/she can walk all over you.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self Moderation - 100 post threads by sgctxok @ 06/27/15 01:56 AM

Another reminder
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The MLC Skinny by asitis @ 06/27/15 01:54 AM

You can't balance it. He wants space & time but wants you to attend to his wants so that he doesn't feel neglected. He wants to have casual sex or affairs and have you on the side, all the while living at home and you taking care of him. Start
For Newcomers
Well if you don't use the LRT now, when would you use it? I know you are scared right now, but do not allow your fear to take over. She is the one who needs to be wondering what she needs to do and say. My advice is to not initiate any talk at thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ 06/27/15 01:37 AM

Textbook DB. Everything went smoothly. PMA is the way to go. It's amazing how sad she is for someone who has the "best soul mate ever."
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by Zues126 @ 06/27/15 01:23 AM

Gan, Mozza...you'd be proud of me! I mentioned on my thread my I was offended by something my dad had said the other day at lunch about how stupid it was to have a life goal of "growing old with someone". Then he did something else that w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The MLC Skinny by HaWho @ 06/27/15 01:09 AM

Ok-thanks.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by whatisis @ 06/27/15 12:54 AM

Guess who has a coffee date on Sunday? You guessed it, ME lol. I haven't approached any women lately but his one contacted me. D18 says "It's good that she contacted you...considering the wackos you've been contacting lately!" Uh thanks, I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 9 by Wet @ 06/27/15 12:49 AM

Thank you Toots and Caliguy. I appreciate your support. OK, one more funny story from s13's baseball game yesterday. When I arrived at the game s13's team was batting and s13 was on 1st base. S13 ended up scoring, and I asked W (after she was off h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Dropping the Financial Rope by TLEE86 @ 06/27/15 12:44 AM

Will attempt to call her tomorrow but if no answer, would appreciate your thoughts on this email. Thank you guys. ------------------- W, We have been apart for over 10months now, and as you know I truly want this marriage to work and would love if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I reflect and evolve (11) by asitis @ 06/27/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt777D6 just said to me "it's nice to be back home...where I belong" as I was tucking her into bed. I wish so much that I could protect her from what's coming. You are doing a whole lot on that front. She wouldn'
For Newcomers
What do I say? What do I do? I don't think I'll see her tonight. I don't know if she'll go home - I doubt back to our hotel room. Do I go home? Do I stay at the hotel? The funny thing is - nothing is much different than where we were before. Ju
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Looking inside by asitis @ 06/27/15 12:35 AM

He may not know that you know the whole interaction w/ friend, he may just be looking for some way to engage w/ you over son, he may be trying to provoke a reaction, he may have hopes w/ friend and testing the waters to see if you have any concerns t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 3 by LouR @ 06/27/15 12:30 AM

Another busy week at work, I am shattered. Next week my new schedule starts, more work in the same amount of time - these schedules have clearly been made up by someone who has never done my job!! My supervisor told me I am the best cleaner she has
For Newcomers
Nice GAL lately Defacto, keep up the great work. I'm not sure about trying to meetup with W and her friends on beach either, seems like too much pursuit. I would say keep doing what your doing and see how W's actions progress. Keep up with the g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The MLC Skinny by Cadet @ 06/27/15 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: HaWhoHe has said he wants time and space but if he also feels neglected how do I balance this? Give him the SPACE and Time that he wants. I have merged your two threads - stick to one until 100 posts please.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by asitis @ 06/27/15 12:17 AM

You've hung in there this long and been through the ringer. I can't imagine that you would be gain closure by walking away before you've made the effort. And, it's not like you are going to jump into a new R where you get those needs met. Maybe th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I reflect and evolve (11) by Matt777 @ 06/27/15 12:09 AM

D6 just said to me "it's nice to be back home...where I belong" as I was tucking her into bed. I wish so much that I could protect her from what's coming.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Summer of Growth and Acceptance by Zues126 @ 06/26/15 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BW05Thanks for sharing, Bob. Always so thoughtful! I hope you are doing well! ------------------------------------------------------ I read somewhere that someone going through a sitch like this on here, put a rubberband on th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse (6) by Fogg @ 06/26/15 11:41 PM

New thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2582511#Post2582511
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Picnic by the Lighthouse II (7) by Fogg @ 06/26/15 11:40 PM

Previous Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2575451#Post2575451 Time for a new thread. Not much update for me. I'm still looking for a job, resumes being put in all the time, I'm taking calls from
Page 63 of 91 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004