A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by 25yearsmlc @ 10/20/14 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: billman12One more thing: The GOOD NEWS is that all this means you are NOT POWERLESS to repair things, b/c you only control you, and you are the lynchpin to repairing most of the problems in the marriage, b/c most of them are re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story-Help Needed by stealth @ 10/20/14 05:23 AM

Well I have a small update, I messaged my finances mother to just basically say goodbye and thanks for everything as I haven't talked to her since this all this happend.She said she was sorry and my fiance (her daughter) has also shut her out and a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and Confused by CMS @ 10/20/14 05:17 AM

Ok update. Wife took her married status off FB (hit me like a slug to my chest) and then text asking how I was doing and other questions regarding the move. Told her I was doing good and pretty much have a place lined up. I did ask her what she had b
For Newcomers
Shake, you OK?
For Newcomers
Oh, I forgot to proudly report that I had followed this rule today. Quote:6. Do not ask for help from family members or friends. Don't discuss private matters with them that would upset your spouse. My FIL wrote me an email today for my birthday (it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by sunshinelewis @ 10/20/14 04:28 AM

We'll I haven't read all ur threads but if u have been in a relationship with this man for 20 years and not a sign of marriage commitment THAT alone should tell u something. I assume u pushed for more and he ditched u and NOW has u begging to have th
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Mozza @ 10/20/14 04:24 AM

Woah, what a load you dropped on us! So far, your story had been a fairytale of love for seven years, of best friends getting together, of buying a house recently, etc. Now, we see that there had been breakups, a twice-delayed wedding, a prior marria
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ 10/20/14 04:21 AM

just an update for journal..... so today was a bit rough as it got later. I fell asleep and had a dream that felt SO real. Everything that was wrong or bad was great in a weird way. dream will be followed by "-" and then real life: 1. m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Need help 3 by lostluv @ 10/20/14 04:03 AM

just realized my last thread was stopped...... old thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...472#Post2498472
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ 10/20/14 04:01 AM

Just read some post and they helped a lot to know that I am not going through this alone. W has been home for awhile now a little over a week. Between the funeral and work she has been home a lot. We have been talking still about nothing important bu
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: ZimmyEventually, when she realizes that e grass isn't greener and she can't solve her own emptiness problem by losing you, she will come to some hard realizations about herself. Is it normal that I hope she will for her own sake
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and Confused by CMS @ 10/20/14 03:50 AM

two weeks till the move. I am excited and nervous. Excited to see my kids and spend time with them, even excited at my new possible apartment (will know this week) but I am nervous about seeing the wife for the first time in a month. She is definitly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Gotan74 @ 10/20/14 03:48 AM

Hang in there some days I fell like my W will be home for good any day and then some days it feels like she will never come home. It really hurts on those days and I feel like giving up but I have to hang in there and so do you. Your family is more t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Ss06 @ 10/20/14 03:47 AM

Maybell, if I've never said it before, please know that I love you. I really do.
For Newcomers
I have been doing well by not letting his blame and moods affect me nearly as much as they used to. During his manic session last night I just left the room and went to bed. Things seem to be a bit better today although he's drunk. I'm at work DJing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Maybell @ 10/20/14 03:36 AM

Ok. Ss, this will all be over in two years, two months, and ten days. Go do what you need to do. Start with the bath. And you are not at all alone. You can do this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Ss06 @ 10/20/14 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: MaybellIf I said, "all this will be over in two years, two months, and ten days," what would you do differently than you're doing right now? I'd buckle down on learning relationship skills, connecting, loving and giv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ 10/20/14 03:35 AM

I also have some questions that I will need help with. The home we lived in, she is living there with the plan to allow it to Foreclose and then move when she has the money. Should we sell it, or should I leave that to her? (Her father gave her thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gogofo - Piecing with the W by gogofo @ 10/20/14 03:34 AM

See new thread about second BD and re-separation. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2498587&#Post2498587
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Gogofo - no longer piecing 2nd BD by gogofo @ 10/20/14 03:31 AM

So I had a second BD this past Wednesday night. I came home from hunting and the W seemed upset and tense. We started talking and she said she was done and wanted me to move out back to my house again. This was quite a shock, I knew we were in a back
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts How to start rebuilding? - 2 by Hoju @ 10/20/14 03:31 AM

Well I'm 3 months in, looking back and reevaluating my progress. It's incredible how much can happen in such a short amount of time. I felt now was a good time to start a new thread as my other one is getting full, here's the link for those who want
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Ss06 @ 10/20/14 03:30 AM

This is true, vossy. The future is always unknown but I never thought the part I can control would be out if my control, if that makes any sense. I am going to put forth a better effort at being my best mom, co parent and ME I CAN BE. I see IC
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Maybell @ 10/20/14 03:19 AM

If I said, "all this will be over in two years, two months, and ten days," what would you do differently than you're doing right now?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by fthnluv @ 10/20/14 03:17 AM

Glad you had an awesome time this weekend Shining. And seeing Dave Grohl? Too much! Good luck with the first day of your new job tomorrow. Such an exciting time to focus on your new life and all the amazing possibilities that are in it. I have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by vossy @ 10/20/14 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Ss06I HATE not having any estimated timeline. I need to know something about my future. I hate not knowing what's going on. It's a big trigger for me. BIG. You're never going to have 100% certainty about your future, no
Page 63 of 94 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 94 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004