Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Another update in the soap opera that is my life it seems these days: Had a funeral for a young child, my cousin's three year old who battled cancer. It was a big wake up call for myself when he passed, as I realized what was important. My W was a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hope456, part 2 by hope456 @ 04/14/14 10:48 AM

Ugh...As I was typing that last post, I received a frustrating text from my H. He told D7 that he would come to her school for lunch last Friday, but he forgot. When I mentioned their lunch plans in a phone conversation, he seemed really frustrated
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/14/14 10:45 AM

Thanks for that, Starsky. Nothing new to report here. Things are (strangely) quite calm and - dare I say? - boring here. H and his parents picked up the kids yesterday morning. It was H's birthday, so before they left (but after he had been her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Funeral for a husband, love lies bleeding by cczamo @ 04/14/14 10:43 AM

Thank you Cadet. Your advise is perfect! I am a CPA and tax deadline day is tomorrow, so I wont have much time to dwell on my sitch until then. I'll learn how to add the signature info at the bottom of my posts, then too. Crappy time of year for m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by labug @ 04/14/14 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: gogofoThe "I'm ready to come home" I am confident meant that she is ready to be back in her home, not move back in with me. What I find interesting is in the past spending 4 days in Chicago would not have been enough.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by Wonka @ 04/14/14 10:38 AM

GoFo, Remember what we say here about keeping the road paved smooth for the WAS? Can you do this? What would that look like to you?
For Newcomers
Had a great weekend, enjoying a Cubs game in St. Louis. Too bad my Cubs lost. Hopefully we are turning the corner. On Saturday night went out with some friends and felt like I was a divorce busting coach. Unfortunately some friends have been go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by Wonka @ 04/14/14 10:37 AM

Sorry folks for the hijack as I feel compelled to address Ye's post to me as it is riddled with faulty assumptions. You misread or misinterpreted my post completely. I would say, "W, is there anything you need to tell me?" while you sh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't #3 by labug @ 04/14/14 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: ye21How did you reach that point Labug? What did you do to have that way of thinking? Reach which point?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hope456, part 2 by hope456 @ 04/14/14 10:34 AM

I've been rereading DR more slowly and studying it carefully. I think the first time I read it, I was so distraught and looking for something to work--quickly--that I didn't slow down and follow all the steps. Last night, I actually wrote out my go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't #3 by labug @ 04/14/14 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: KGirlYes, I hear that. I'm definitely afraid of the unknown, especially an unknown that I have ZERO effect on. So, what do I do with that? Do I challenge myself to sit in the uncertainty and live with it on a daily basis? Or d
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to go! by Matt165 @ 04/14/14 10:31 AM

Thanks Forever. To hear her say she read something I wrote but then describe me saying things I've never even thought, let alone would write and instead of saying something to me just got angry and stayed that way for months really upset me. Here I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to forum - inneedofguidance - Desperate by inneed @ 04/14/14 10:24 AM

Thank you for your response. I will keep posts more brief. (Also "GAL"?) Update on current concerns. Had 1st counseling session last week.(H insisted upon picking it for "us"... picked a more $$$ therapist bc she does hypnotherapy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too little, too late by lost18 @ 04/14/14 10:16 AM

Thanks Melissa, You seem to be the voice of reality! I know what you are saying is true, just not quite sure how to do some of it. I guess it comes with time. I'm trying to accept where H is now, I just don't want to accept this is where he'll st
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Acceptance... by gabbysmom23 @ 04/14/14 10:16 AM

I echo adinva. Please don't compare yourself to OW. You are you who are and she is who she is. Everyone is a different size, shape, have had different adventures. You guys might be different , but she is no better than you. Ask anyone, confidenc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran - Yet Another Thread by ye21 @ 04/14/14 10:14 AM

We have a house to run and kids to take care of. The sooner you start to think that there is no "we" at this moment, the sooner you will recover and maybe one day be able to talk to her about this issues. Making those things harder by not
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Acceptance... by adinva @ 04/14/14 10:06 AM

I just returned from a spell with my H's family, and I chafe against these situations where I'm expected to act like nothing's happened, everyone acts like nothing's happened. I say, recognize that it's tough on you, get through it, and then take ext
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Road to happiness....Part 2 by ye21 @ 04/14/14 10:02 AM

Yes, I have been stuck in NY for too long, its time for myself, I believe many of the changes I experienced but I could not put them together due to always being havig the fear of not having enough money...this os my moment, time for a bike trip to n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How do I stop being attracted to her? by FL3Boys @ 04/14/14 10:00 AM

My wife says that I always put my needs before hers. She felt as if she was always "2nd". She has built up resentment for years, and it was all unbeknownst to me. I was also drinking more than she wanted me to, but have since quite entire
For Newcomers
As I said, let her go. If she moves back to the house, hopefully there's a separate entrance to the basement. And while this might be best for your family financially, your family's emotional health isn't the concern of your "team." How
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - W about to leave, looking for support by Rick1963 @ 04/14/14 09:52 AM

"When I first came to the board, there was a lot of talk about the nice guy syndrome, but it is not quite correct. I suppose epends on what you describe as a nice guy. Sometimes, that guy just doesn't stand up for himself or speak out when he sh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by ericmsant2 @ 04/14/14 09:48 AM

Just an observation.... Originally Posted By: mmThe stuff I want to talk/share about are the behaviours of my past and how they have affected who I am today and my reasonings. You say that you want to talk/share about YOUR past and YOUR behaviors...
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's a better day by adinva @ 04/14/14 09:47 AM

Oh hi CES! Yes. Mission accomplished is right. I did a good thing.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's a better day by adinva @ 04/14/14 09:46 AM

BA, been thinking about you, will check out your thread; how are you doing?
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Oxford1Hey Labug are you in New Mexico, what part of the desert? New Mexico is the Chihuahuan desert.
Page 63 of 67 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004