A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by CRW @ 04/25/16 09:30 AM

W You still owe 175$ for child support this month. Is that taken out of your check or do you send it in? Me It comes out of my check. I'm actually about 600 ahead. W When did it start coming out? Image Attachment Image Attachment Tablet time befo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermath by CRW @ 04/25/16 09:27 AM

Glad to see you are doing well.
For Newcomers
This thread is great stuff man, very happy for you. Play it cool!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting This by ATPeace @ 04/25/16 09:21 AM

So another week goes by and things are no better ...I would say things are no worse...I am starting to wonder just how long I can do this,for. I watch my W becoming more and more distant and feel there is nothing I can do to stop this from running i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by CRW @ 04/25/16 09:17 AM

So I didn't text her all day yesterday. In the early evening she texts me something about child support that she had to know the answer to. And then sends me a bunch of pictures of the kids. I just answered he question shortly, and then said th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Things are spiraling... by Shatter @ 04/25/16 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: darknes What does this mean to you? Right now it means that if I 'act as if', appear happy and content and by some miracle she comes back... THEN WHAT? We are both the same people we used to be. Originally Posted By: darknes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by needgrace @ 04/25/16 09:07 AM

Hi Nygal I am so so happy to hear that things are heading in such a positive direction. There will be a lot of feelings coming up for both of you as you start to spend time together. They will be uncomfortable for sure... Fear, hurt, guilt
For Newcomers
Thornton, I agree with roist. Take it nice, and easy brother. Good luck, and look forward to the the update.
For Newcomers
Don't be available the first evening she suggests or have something cone up and push it an hour or to the next evening. You have been patient and waited a long time for this. Don't come across as being too eager to meet.You have a good busy life goi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Lost in translation by Rouky @ 04/25/16 09:00 AM

Really, really struggled this weekend and today. I don't understand why I keep flu using on him! I haven't seen him physically for a week but spoke to him through the door! Why am I giving him so much I importance. Why I thinking back about all the t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by Ginger1 @ 04/25/16 08:50 AM

I echo Wonka. She's got a great response. And biy is she right, that it's time for you to speak up for yourself. Back in the day of vet DB'ers, it wasn't always STFU all the time. A big part of DBing is to say what you got to say when it's appropria
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Who am I and what do I want? by dream @ 04/25/16 08:49 AM

I've been following this story from the start. It's clear to me that JGuy and his W are both in the fog. His son must be so confused to see his father with another woman in front of his mother.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermath by 1313 @ 04/25/16 08:45 AM

Tim, great to hear. No surprises at all. I'm delighted that you've been able to move on personally so quickly. Just think of where you were not 3 months ago. Wow. It's fantastic that you've gotten what you've wanted and S13 is doing so well. He's bl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by otw @ 04/25/16 08:32 AM

JB I actually got that from a DB coach and a IC. I used to be of the school where i didnt know if i believed it, but after the interactions W and I have been having I firmly believe it. When we first got togehter it was based first on physical attr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by Jb9140 @ 04/25/16 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: otw I also do not intend to stay in that friend zone, but it is a very integral part of rebuilding a relationship. Hmm... I think I needed to hear that today... Thanks I'm not to that point yet, but down the road.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: hurt and angry part trois by tfish08 @ 04/25/16 08:23 AM

My retreat was AMAZING!!! I have never felt soo good after anything as much as with this. I prayed. I cried. I laughed and i was loved. It was so liberating to say here is my H ...he is your responsibility now god. Noe mine. I cannot save him only y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by otw @ 04/25/16 08:20 AM

Yes! As part of my growing I never want my old marriage back. I see the things she did not like, i see things i did not like. It is almost crazy how clear things are now to me. As far as the friend zone I do get that, but i also feel you have to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by SadHub @ 04/25/16 08:16 AM

OTW I appreciate your update. I have read through your sitch and see many similarities to mine. The spending, my behaviors towards my W, etc. It is a difficult pill to swallow as I take on a lot of the guilt for bringing my MR to where it is toda
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by Jb9140 @ 04/25/16 08:08 AM

Wow, good stuff. Reading your interactions confirms to me that my marriage as I knew it truly is dead. Now that doesn't mean we can't start a new relationship, or even a better one. I'm just concerned about falling into the friend zone. Not that I do
For Newcomers
Phoebe you got this. Deep breaths and look how far you've come
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help - or distract by sr9e2d7 @ 04/25/16 08:03 AM

What do you mean by that?
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by Scotch @ 04/25/16 08:00 AM

Anyone have good resources links on how to tell kids about a D? Maybe even pertaining to when both parents don't want the D. I'm starting to write down what I can about telling them so I'm not blindsided but this is tough. I can use any help possib
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Things are spiraling... by darknes @ 04/25/16 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: ShatterI am not going to DB this... I have faced reality. What does this mean to you? Originally Posted By: ShatterI loved her for what she is, flaws and all. She loved me as an image of the man that she could mold me into, a m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by Wonka @ 04/25/16 07:48 AM

Hiya, HW. I follow your thread for I love your sense of humor and how you've handled the sitch magnificently. Regarding H's recent comments, I would have responded: "I'm sorry that you feel this way. This is your choice to set up your own do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waw, she is in love, need advice/support II by Bear007 @ 04/25/16 07:45 AM

Ha ha, your comment made my day, thanks... I worked out some stress from both of us. Also, not so unimportant, I got some feedback on areas to work on in after-talk, so I got that going for me.
Page 63 of 76 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004