NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
The general tones of her emails are either: "I wish you could understand how much damage your actions (referring to June) have caused," "I hate your family and think you do whatever they say," or "you need to move out."
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by Starsky309 @ 07/23/14 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: shodanWe both work and have shared bank acct and one shared Amex card. Never been an issue until now. We make an equal amount of money. However she is now squandering marital (family) assets on her affair. Girls' weekend, c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Maybell @ 07/23/14 11:07 AM

Thank you all. You are all exactly right. Sorry for the meltdowns. Labug, I've been reading your old threads. Because it makes me laugh, I'm going to take one of your lines as one of my mantras: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead! And r
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball. by wishing, hoping @ 07/23/14 11:06 AM

Thanks KML and Wonka. I don't know what my problem is. Too much guilt. I think it has a lot to do with my anxiety issues. Since D will be with her daddy tonight and I have a doctor appointment, I dropped the dog off at J's house this morning. OW ans
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Taking a break from Retirement by SunFunOne @ 07/23/14 10:53 AM

Today I'm shopping in my garage. It's amazing the treasure trove I have in there. Who needs a mall? Barb
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Taking a break from Retirement by SunFunOne @ 07/23/14 10:52 AM

Thanks Mish! This will be no mansion for sure. The Lily Pad is only 440 sq feet! The other 2 are 638 yet the Lily Pad bathroom is quite large. I believe it used to be a bedroom & used oly as a sleeping cabin. Yesterday Ashley noticed the attic op
For Newcomers
You're strong enough. Next time she says she's moving out respond with "OK, let's talk separation agreement." Explain a bit more about the attacking emails.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by Drew @ 07/23/14 10:49 AM

You don't have to agree to the separation, since that's not what you want. However, as Starsky said earlier, if she wants a separation, she has to be the one to leave.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 2 by Meghan @ 07/23/14 10:48 AM

Journaling: Woke up panicked and sad today, as per usual, but sat with it for a bit and it did start to dissipate. I asked myself some questions about what I want from life and who I want to be with, which helped to clarify some things. I also remi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by dawgy @ 07/23/14 10:47 AM

Thank you MLC . We coincide once again . I too use my truck to have my breakdowns . But Im ok with it because it is a safe place and alone . I will even have full on conversations with myself trying to counsel me . Strange ? maybe , but it seems to h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 2 by oad @ 07/23/14 10:46 AM

sooo W wants to move in with her parents because she cant afford the house, wants to get her stuff and either I take the rest or she will throw it all away, seems like she wants to erase the last 15 years. She wants to rent the house out because its
For Newcomers
I agree with all of what you say labug. Now I have to somehow be strong enough to make that happen. A lawyer did tell me don't move out. I'm getting better at not fighting back. I realize now that there are no points to make when she's mad. As far
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by shodan @ 07/23/14 10:29 AM

We both work and have shared bank acct and one shared Amex card. Never been an issue until now. We make an equal amount of money. Another question.... I bet she comes home this weekend and asks for a separation. She won't admit to the A but will sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 07/23/14 10:21 AM

Oh and the boss did the same exact thing to his first wife. He cheated and left her and his 2 young daughters, I actually believe they were the boys ages, for a 20 year old he met at a strip club lol. He is now married to her. So in this family this
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 34: Holding my ground ... continued by LoisB @ 07/23/14 10:19 AM

Ken, Quote: his words are said to extract himself while trying not to hurt your feelings, and to throw you a bone because after 2 years you're obviously still hurt and desperate, and try to get you to move on already <-- all typical guy behavior.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by Starsky309 @ 07/23/14 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309 When you get a moment, tell us what your financial arrangements are, Shodan. You both work; who pays for what? Who pays for her cellphone service?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by labug @ 07/23/14 10:19 AM

It's OK, no judgment. Take a moment or more, to realize what's happening, then reset. Am I right in thinking that once you have a goal, you're laser-focused on reaching it? If so, was that a problem in the marriage? Take time to experience what'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by labug @ 07/23/14 10:18 AM

It's OK no judgment. Take a moment or more, to realize what's happening, then reset. Am I right in thinking that once you have a goal, you're laser-focused on reaching it? If so, was that a problem in the marriage? Take time to experience what's
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by Starsky309 @ 07/23/14 10:18 AM

Who pays for what? You both work, right? WHO PAYS FOR HER CELLPHONE??
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Meghan @ 07/23/14 10:15 AM

Maybell - you've gotten excited (which is totally normal and natural) and I suspect you're trying to lock in the changes that you've seen and maybe try to move them along faster. Consider how long you've been at this and how frustrating it's been
For Newcomers
Has she changed enough for you to want her in your life more? (thanks for answering my questions.)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 07/23/14 10:09 AM

I don't want to tolerate the way he talks to me when he texts me. I have posted our conversations here lately. So maybe I should just say something along the lines of H we can have this discussion when you are in a better frame of mind' I don't kn
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by labug @ 07/23/14 10:08 AM

I'm going to look for a zentangle class.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Joe1981Great points! I've been trying to down that road too. 300 to 260 since May. I like your point of just always remaining calm. Anyone have advice on how to deal w/ constant attacking emails. I try to be understanding and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/23/14 10:01 AM

Thank you Matt. :-) That was really a lovely post of encouragement. I'm not allowing the wallow bug to get me today! Not happening. I'm feeling hope and I'm choosing to remain in that feeling. God stirs things up so we reach our potential, our pur
Page 63 of 91 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004