A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by hawker @ 08/18/16 08:04 PM

Ok, thank you....I haven't moved on haha but I need to keep living for me and not worry about what she does...today was one of the first days in a long time that I haven't thought about her all day like I have in the past...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by MrBond @ 08/18/16 08:00 PM

If you do something just to manipulate her into thinking a certain way, it won't come across as real. If you want to show her you've moved on, then do it. But don't do it if you're hoping she's going to change her mind. They can sense things like tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by hawker @ 08/18/16 07:59 PM

How you doing Maybs?
For Newcomers
Found out tonight that one of my best friends is having another baby. Of course I am happy for them, but it does make me sad at the same time. Hopefully have a chat with WW soon.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: ForGumpcheesyt-- what do you mean by "how to wrap your head around all this will or may lead to R?" I don't understand. Forgump, it's hard for me to wrap my head around how being physically separated & going dark
For Newcomers
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Same sitch, nothing new to add. I do have concerns on what to do for our 20th wedding anniversary. Do I acknowledge it, without making it a big deal. Do,I get a card in case she gives one to me. If she expec
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by hawker @ 08/18/16 07:50 PM

Thanks Mr. Bond, I guess I am wanting her to think about what she would be losing if she moved in with the OW....I don't want it to happen but I know I can't control her, I guess I was thinking she would feel like I was moving on and she could lose o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by MrBond @ 08/18/16 07:44 PM

"tell my wife to come get the rest of her stuff so that she feels a little angst " Sounds like you're doing it to manipulate a feeling out of her. If you want her to get her stuff, then tell her so. But don't do it because you think it's g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by hawker @ 08/18/16 07:38 PM

Anyone?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by MrBond @ 08/18/16 07:36 PM

You have to understand that you can't control her or control her thoughts. Mind reading and trying to analyze why she's doing things isn't going to do any good. Keep the emphasis on you.
For Newcomers
Also, would you say you've got a quick temper or take things "personally"? What stood out for me was your first few posts where someone just tried to help you by injecting humor in a stressful situation and you took it personally. Then when
For Newcomers
"Says I'm emotionally abusive. We both are." "fighting arguing for some time. emotional abuse both sides. I've curbed quite it bit 2 yrs. She doesn't admit to any." " Talked about S for a couple years. To be fair. Both of u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: More confused than before by Altair @ 08/18/16 07:17 PM

Goals: Stop obsessive thinking Get out of bed Get rid of tray that keeps me in bed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking my first sip of the water by SH_ @ 08/18/16 06:58 PM

Let your w and s work on their own relationship. It is not for you to get involved or try to have any influence on that. And as Altair says don't over evaluate the reasons behind your kids doing what they are doing. Truth is it could be a million d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by Rose888 @ 08/18/16 06:17 PM

I am so sorry. My H also suffers from depression and refuses anti-depressants. I understand his reasons, but sometimes I get angry that he risks leaving us rather than take meds.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Ugh - Bombdrop again by kml @ 08/18/16 06:14 PM

Oh, and by the way? It looks like I probably WILL be playing SXSW again this year with my professional singer songwriter friend. Her new album (which I played vibraphone on!) comes out next spring and she is working on playing SXSW again like we di
For Newcomers
I thought I was pointing out my failures too as well as accepting responsibility?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by lt0402 @ 08/18/16 06:11 PM

Well, a whirlwind of a day to say the least. Checked my credit report and no inquiries on there. W must have been able to get CC in her name only. It does make me anxious about the finances though. The papers on the counter appear to be printou
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Ugh - Bombdrop again by kml @ 08/18/16 06:05 PM

Yeah, why not????
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I don't get it by Babe @ 08/18/16 06:03 PM

Hi Job, I have a question; what will happen and what is like to the person with it's original family(parents especially) where he had all trauma from when he eventually gets out of the tunnel from his midlife crisis ? How will they reconciled ? Wi
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know what to do by Maybell @ 08/18/16 05:58 PM

For me, it's easier to be here than Newcomers. The emotions are less raw and the priorities are different. If your recovery path is a little different than mine, that's to be expected. So what do you need here to get where you're going? Do you have
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Ugh - Bombdrop again by Maybell @ 08/18/16 05:55 PM

That sounds fun!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by lt0402 @ 08/18/16 05:54 PM

We were 2 months into in house separation when we took our family trip to the beach last week. My situation is different from yours though in many ways so it's probably not comparable. Regardless stay strong and if you decide to go, the advice abov
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking my first sip of the water by Altair @ 08/18/16 05:52 PM

Ghost, eh, a room tidy isn't worth your ball retrieval or not, in my opinion. i think the self harming happens to kids these days if their parents are separating or not, I've seen a lot of it, I am speaking from experience of knowing teens. Don't be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Very close to giving up by Jug @ 08/18/16 05:48 PM

Rsg, Sorry you're having such a rough night. Fight some more and feel good that you did. I'm setting a date for myself for when I'd throw in the towel. We'll see how things go tomorrow. I really love the community here. I just want to hug everyone
Page 63 of 75 < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004