A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A coworker got "I need space" from hubby... by annab74 @ 02/07/16 08:39 PM

When I found evidence of my H's PA (thousands of text messages to a female at all hours of the day and night), he practically swore on a stack of Bibles that she was just a co-worker and that I "never had to worry about him cheating on me"
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When the goal is positivity by JulieH @ 02/07/16 08:38 PM

I just want to know the truth. I don't want to be in limbo.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of my Happiness 3 by Tyler12 @ 02/07/16 08:38 PM

Something I can't wrap my head around tonight and I am tired of banging my head against the wall so hopefully someone can give me some insight. Why an affair? i understand my faults that contributed and the cries for help I missed or dismissed. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When the goal is positivity by JulieH @ 02/07/16 08:37 PM

You know what??? Husband started taking the strong offense against me, after I had questioned his business trip on Valentine's day weekend. He is coming home on Sunday. He said his company aquired another company so they are sending him away. He
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new direction by HaWho @ 02/07/16 08:36 PM

Mleigh - slow as it may seem, those are some nice changes in your h. You know even if he does not join you on the vacation, it is progress that in that moment he vocalized wanting to join you! I do believe it's teeny tiny steps. He had a moment wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Forward while stuck in the snow by Fo.2 @ 02/07/16 08:32 PM

Hi Julie, my kids are at the age where I can leave them alone for a couple of hours, which helps so much with GAL. Except of course I need to be home by 9 to put them to bed because they won't do it themselves. And then if I leave them more than 2
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A coworker got "I need space" from hubby... by JulieH @ 02/07/16 08:25 PM

Yes. I know. For me to think there is not is very foolish. I asked him today if there was emotional affair. He said no. He said "I do not want emotional connection with any woman. This is enough". I find his trips very suspicious.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Advice -- sooo confuse -- by mrx2030 @ 02/07/16 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: TxHubbyShe's cheating on you and your response is to go all passive and kiss her butt? You don't have a chance unless you man up and put your house in order. Don't tolerate this level of disrespect. Who's this OM? Where is he?
For Newcomers
Helped WW remove clutter from the house today. One of many things she's complained about for a long time. My feeling always was STFU and do something if it bothers you that much. Apparently it didn't because she never did anything about it so neith
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Howling Winds on The Borderline by HaWho @ 02/07/16 08:15 PM

Hi Mleigh - yes I was in Catalina island. I have always wanted to see it! I enjoyed it very much. The weather was beautiful and it was an all around nice day. And yes, they change so very much in MLC, it is hard to remember that core person. I h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Forward while stuck in the snow by JulieH @ 02/07/16 08:08 PM

That is sad about woman waiting around. I actually love going to work. I love the structure and socialization and problem solving. Helping people with issues a lot more serious then my own helps me to keep things in perspective as well. I feel re
For Newcomers
Julie, my H said those EXACT words to me, every single one of them and there was an EA.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rednail 2.0 by roar @ 02/07/16 08:05 PM

You got this girl!! Walk into class tomorrow with confidence! You are a bad-you-know-what going back to school with everything you have going on, really. Be proud! I'm not the best at taking care right now too - I'm putting it all into the kid. I'm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A coworker got "I need space" from hubby... by JulieH @ 02/07/16 07:52 PM

I have never been one to invade someone's privacy. I constantly asked though and was always told no. of course I know they would never admit it though. It has been 7 months and still no proof (I really have no resources to find out and we live s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife has filed for divorce by G8r @ 02/07/16 07:52 PM

I also can personally attest that what sandi2 is saying is clockwork. I did all the things she says not to do prior to coming to this site and still slip up a bit here and there. Logic and reason have flown the coop. Only makes my WW more determine
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife has filed for divorce by G8r @ 02/07/16 07:41 PM

My WW hired a L and said she filed but I haven't received any papers. We are currently living together and I'm becoming proficient at avoiding arguing with her which is bad for at least 2 reasons. It doesn't help me work towards possible R and it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When the goal is positivity by JulieH @ 02/07/16 07:39 PM

So basically he wants to either negotiate a reconciliation which will most likely entail me returning to work more hours or figure out how to proceed with divorce. At least that is how I took it. Will find out more when we talk in person in a few
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope is not a Strategy- It looks done by rich4j @ 02/07/16 07:37 PM

Need some advice on continuing to pursue and push on knowledge of an A Has denied denied denied and unfortunately I have believed her. But piecing things together and rolling back the clock, it makes more sense now of "I am done" with he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting Round 5 Detaching my feelings by ATPeace @ 02/07/16 07:31 PM

And that time out will be in separate houses It has to be done I am one of the parents and for the better good I have t make and hold this position We tried for eight months to make this work well I know that I did I tried to do my share tried to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rednail 2.0 by Rednail @ 02/07/16 07:30 PM

Went back to my first post, REALLY IN DEPTH rereading all of those posts from cadet as your welcome post. I feel like this week I have been lost and the closer we get to V day the worse I am getting because I know i'll be alone. Back to basics: DE
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: onward - 13 by JellyB @ 02/07/16 07:29 PM

I loved reading your post U. There is a lightness there in your writing I don't think I have felt before. The reconnection to yourself is coming through loud and clear. I like it. Thanks for posting back. I forget that I need to reach out sometim
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Forward while stuck in the snow by Fo.2 @ 02/07/16 07:25 PM

Thank you Grl, Jelly, Feyth, Mu. H is communicating a lot better these last few days. No real "feeling" but he seems more relaxed and natural in his communications. I am struggling because the content of what he says leaves me feel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When the goal is positivity by JulieH @ 02/07/16 07:23 PM

Hi, I'm really not feeling good, but running now on emotional energy and frusturation. My heart is racing. Basically I had texted asking husband if he could help out this week with kids because I'm sick. He called me back and said he couldnt. And
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rednail 2.0 by Rednail @ 02/07/16 07:20 PM

Jimkao, I am sorry to hear that. I must be even harder with 5 kids then it is with 2! You are an amazing dad for having all of them full time. I would love if my WAH woke up and realized that like you did. I really would, but right now he just is a b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A coworker got "I need space" from hubby... by Rain75 @ 02/07/16 07:11 PM

I got (during PA) "I need time alone" and "I have to focus on me" during EA I got "you cant tell me who to be freinds with!" then the lies that he stopped talking to his "friend" Same ow by the way.
Page 60 of 99 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 99 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004