A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pathway Change by blueboy @ 08/22/16 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Quote:More has came out over the last few days, turn out OM with number 3, she meet OM2 for lunch but he back out when realising W was M, gave OM1 at blowjob, but he back out when his W called him at hotel as they lay on b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Out of in house S - On My Own (11) by vise82 @ 08/22/16 08:01 AM

Hey, Had a really good time with the kids. I think I over did it as they were asking to just go home and relax. Took them swimming, to a dairy for ice cream, to a petting farm, to a skate park, and finally on a bike ride. The next day we stayed in
For Newcomers
And I have to chime in and agree with you, Ripe.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by lt0402 @ 08/22/16 08:00 AM

Decent Sunday yesterday. Got up early to go get donuts for breakfast for when D and friend woke up from their sleepover. Big hit w/ the girls. W decided since I was up, she'd also get up (usually doesn't get up until 9:00 on the weekends, vs. 6:45
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by Mombear @ 08/22/16 07:59 AM

The reason I said "yes" to him was because he suffers from pretty severe fear of abandonment. Before we ended counseling, we learned that one of the major reasons behind his building an emotional wall was out of fear that I was going to le
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stages of grief by Phoebe @ 08/22/16 07:59 AM

Way to go, Painter!!! And what an interesting observation that after living under such chronic stress, the relief of that stress can actually leave you feeling a void. It's actually quite profound. So much so that I had to share it with a friend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by n2hcke @ 08/22/16 07:56 AM

last night my H went to the store and bought crystal salts. When he came home, I noticed he was making flavored salt. Rose888, I did what you suggested and tried to start a conversation about the salts. So...asked him what flavor he was making and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by GR8TDAD @ 08/22/16 07:51 AM

If I pull the plug and she comes out of this somewhere down the line and realizes she made a huge mistake...well then I feel like at that point we could have maybe made it work. I am supposed to get a draft divorce agreement together over the next
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory - The sequel by Ginger1 @ 08/22/16 07:51 AM

I want to give you my love and thank you for all your support, I am taking a break for a little while, resetting, and focusing on some close to home issues, and well, work! Always take pride in how you handle yourself with your mom, with your ex and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by GR8TDAD @ 08/22/16 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: darknesOriginally Posted By: SadDad8I want things back the way they were with some changes from both of us, or I just want her to be out of my house so she can run off and find out that she is chasing a fantasy that will never
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP -> Unstuck -> On with life by OFP @ 08/22/16 07:48 AM

In other news.... things with GF have changed a little for me. In a way it is good, my feelings of "needing" her around is tapering off, maybe I'm just getting used to the "new normal." She is spending a lot of time at my house, b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Brian's Song by Brian99 @ 08/22/16 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: darknes But if theres no benefit in it from a legal perspective, then I think all you are doing is hurting yourself. If you know theres some kind of affair going on, then I think the tracking and spying will only serve to caus
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Are we there yet? by Ginger1 @ 08/22/16 07:46 AM

Originally Posted By: RosaLindaOriginally Posted By: Ginger1I am seeing him in 2 weeks for the first time since we broke up. I am having dreading the unexpected emotions I guess. Will I feel something strong again? Will he? What if I do and he doesn'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: SadDad8I want things back the way they were with some changes from both of us, or I just want her to be out of my house so she can run off and find out that she is chasing a fantasy that will never happen. Let's start over then.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost at the moment (2) by Coconut @ 08/22/16 07:38 AM

LFM, when you joined, you set your entire DB timeline to when the "dream house" was built. You were going to wait until then to set boundaries, and really start to DB. Now you are skipping all of that and filing for D. I think you were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #2] by Jug @ 08/22/16 07:36 AM

Jruss and Andrew are right; despite the anger and pain, we do love our wives. It would be easier if we didn't...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewP I had a nice dinner last night with my female friend which included a couple of well needed hugs. She had recommended to me the aftershave I wear now (Polo Red) and smiled and sniffed her top to be sure that it smelled
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by GR8TDAD @ 08/22/16 07:25 AM

I'm just so frustrated. I want things back the way they were with some changes from both of us, or I just want her to be out of my house so she can run off and find out that she is chasing a fantasy that will never happen. She says this guy cares mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewPTo attend "meet-ups" etc where there would be no possible connection with W is at a minimum a 3 hour round trip. You said you drive to work 2 1/2 hours each way. Theres no decent sized city where you work o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It takes a village to raise an idiot by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewPI also said that I was very confused about her leaving and that she was welcome to come back at any time. she was welcome to come home at any time. Is this really truly how you feel? Your W has been off living as a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP -> Unstuck -> On with life by OFP @ 08/22/16 07:14 AM

Going to xW's and the kids IC on Thursday was interesting. xW had not signed a release, so the IC couldn't share much with me. I told him about xMIL badmouthing me to the kids, how the conversation with S11 went, to show I am not "pumping the c
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Rose888JRuss, can you remind me--your wife works full-time, right? Is she an involved mom? (I don't mean a super, Pinterest mom, but someone who gets the kids where they need to be, reads to them, cooks for them, talks to them a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Brian's Song by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: darknesOriginally Posted By: Brian99Rule #10 No spying...I was tempted to buy a GPS tracker for the car. Thoughts? I guess I need to let the affair run its intended course, whatever that may be... What exactly would you try to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - PT20 - Moved here! by Huddy @ 08/22/16 07:11 AM

Oddities today. W called this morning and rang off before I could answer. Decided to leave it as she hasn't called me at work for months. Two hours later, I get a text message about some photos I sent her on Saturday with the kids playing, saying
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by darknes @ 08/22/16 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: SadDad8I'm just about done with all this myself. What exactly does "being done" mean to you?
Page 60 of 77 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004