A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife having emotional affair 5 by 3kids @ 01/27/15 05:37 PM

Georgia Bulldogs, thanks for following and stopping in. I value everyone's opinion. It gives me different view points. Which is always a good thing. Well to start off yes the petition is being dismissed but haven't received a letter from the cour
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Strong EA after 2yrs M - trying to detach. #3 by Georgia Bulldogs @ 01/27/15 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Mozza He's suggesting that my W left me because she had the courage that I didn't have. There is absolutely NOTHING "courageous" about a spouse committing adultery on another spouse. It's ABUSE. It's soul destroyi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blizzard by Cadet @ 01/27/15 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: AhoyYou can do it June. Stay safe and warm. Your H may not care, but you have people in your life who do. Give them your love and attention -- they are the ones that deserve it -- and don't give a toot about your H, who doesn't.
Jump to new posts Re: Jefe - The Beginnings of Courting - #9 by Starsky309 @ 01/27/15 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jefe The REAL essence of Divorce Busting is finding what works and doing more of that. I agree, so long as you use the right yardsticks in determining what "working" is. What yardstick are YOU using, Jefe?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Pt 4 by Rzrback @ 01/27/15 05:27 PM

Interesting talk last night. She still talks of feeling lost and lonely; but she talked about the past four months like it was some kind of break with reality; that the issues we had buried for a long time finally came to a head. She talks about us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by raliced @ 01/27/15 05:25 PM

Maybell - When it rains it pours. I just wanted to let you know that in my experience - yes stuff seems to hit all at once (Lawyers need stuff, kids get sick or upset, work explodes, school projects are due, extracurricular activities ramp up). I'm
For Newcomers
Going to sign receipt of complaint and give back to lawyer. Next step is agreeing to the terms and waiting for the courts. W and I have had some very emotional talks. She is done, it is sad and hard for me to accept. She holds a lot of anger over th
Jump to new posts Re: The common signs of an affair by Starsky309 @ 01/27/15 05:24 PM

A voice-activated recorder hidden under the front seat of his car would turn up any phone conversations, but I'd check first to see if that's legal in her jurisdiction before I'd ever advocate that, and even then I'd probably have a trusted friend or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Maybell @ 01/27/15 05:17 PM

And welcome back, Labug, I hope you're OK.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - No. 5 by raliced @ 01/27/15 05:15 PM

Just got a copy of my child support orders and child custody from the lawyer. It has now been filed, signed by a judge and is considered legal and binding. Massive relief. I use the term "signed by a judge" loosely. It was literally rubbe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Maybell @ 01/27/15 05:14 PM

I hate when things get so horrible like this. She finally came out and said that she's angry because I have to work from home and can't take them out on their new sleds. She hates that I'm working and don't have as much time for them as I used to.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Spouse going through MLC, need support by Cadet @ 01/27/15 05:13 PM

Welcome to this board. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy book by MWD, Divorce Busting is also an excellent book. Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. You may b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Elsa @ 01/27/15 05:12 PM

Thanks, Mr. Bond. I appreciate your input. I've been here and reading but feeling a little down on myself and my own situation so I haven't been posting much. We are still muddling through. H came to me a few weeks ago and said that he was unhappy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Frank75 @ 01/27/15 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc OMG That's^^ crazy great news! (I've had friends fly in from Alaska and Sweden to attend. Do check their website b/c they have one coming up, but they only do a few each year. ) [/color] I did hear about that Ret
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by Complex @ 01/27/15 05:05 PM

Does he have an iPhone? If he doesn't encrypt his backups it's easy to get everything out of his phone through a program that can read backups or even the phone without the passcode (but it needs to be connected to the computer and backed up there on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Maybell @ 01/27/15 05:01 PM

She seems to need to go outside to play at her friend's house but she is SCREAMING at me and I don't want to let her leave the property while she's being disrespectful.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by HPoirot @ 01/27/15 04:49 PM

Thank you LITB and Vanilla. I did do what's best for S12 Vanilla. Last night I said we would go sledding today and he was looking forward to it. No LITB... I did not let her know I had plans. I just said no thank you and gave her no other explana
For Newcomers
AML, Get the Divorce Remedy. Good book. Read this now and do this first: http://www.divorcebusting.com/blog/how-to-prevent-a-divorce-the-last-resort-technique/ Your wife was probably cheating on your before she moved out. Sorry, but very likely
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by labug @ 01/27/15 04:46 PM

What does she need?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Calibri @ 01/27/15 04:46 PM

Hi all: General update because I'm at work, and I actually HAVE to get work done, as opposed to yesterday where I just stared at the screen of my computer. First: thank you to everyone who has stopped in and commented. I appreciate you all. Everyo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shocked by W by hjoseph @ 01/27/15 04:43 PM

Phone rings at 0630 EST, I answered because I thought it was an emergency with the kids but W needed me to jump start her mother's car. On my way to her mother's, W calls again to ask for my tax filing plan, S's social security card and SS's school a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Maybell @ 01/27/15 04:43 PM

D11 on the warpath again. I'm trying so hard to be patient and she is just being intentionally HORRIBLE. I don't know how to cope while I'm trying (not very successfully) to work from home and field her disrespect and anger. She would be fine if she
I'm Thinking About Leaving
Jump to new posts Re: Hard conversations by labug @ 01/27/15 04:41 PM

Hi ces, what's in this staying together for you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: pain meds, depression, separation turning bad by Zelda09 @ 01/27/15 04:34 PM

H came home last night. There is a big brew of statements, thoughts, feelings I am still trying to process. We had some more conversation over dinner and I tried to validate as often as he gave me the chance. I was strong, balanced, not overly eager
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by labug @ 01/27/15 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Ss06I am actually ok. I cannot tell you how appreciative I am of all of you dropping by to offer your support and hugs. This place really rallies when someone is suffering. It's amazing! I did not sleep well but I wasn't up
Page 60 of 98 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 98 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004