A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by LoveMyW @ 10/28/14 06:50 AM

Thanks for the words Sandi... I understand exactly what you are saying, and I'm trying to back off when these chats come up, but what you have said is true for us LBS.. I get the feeling I do push the point too soon.. I also get the feeling she is w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and Confused by South74 @ 10/28/14 06:44 AM

CMS, I've had the who knows what the future holds comment minutes before I dropped W at her MILs. Leaves us both in a state of limbo but got to be better than there being no hope . Just need to keep doing what you are and just keep hoping . I've ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and Confused by CMS @ 10/28/14 06:02 AM

Sprry for the long post but I failed to update the last few days. Well some more of this crazy ride called DB. The wife calls daily and sometimes its all business and telling me future plans without and sometimes its to test and see if I will get de
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ 10/28/14 04:54 AM

today seemed to be pretty good. I know i'm not supposed to analyze or care about her actions, but I'd like to know what I did right so i can repeat. today was the first day of me NOT coming home early to get my daughter up and ready. last night be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ 10/28/14 04:39 AM

W just came over to pick up the kids. she came in and sat down in the chair by me. made pleasant small talk bout her job and day. she asked if i had anything to drink and asked if i would drink a beer with her. just so happens that i had 2 kolsch sty
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by Ggrass @ 10/28/14 04:39 AM

Sometimes we just need to do what we need to do. My bd date I call feb 1. I still get that retch feeling from time to time. On sat I had a really bad day! I sobbed and whined about how it's not fair I can't just behave like a spoiled brat! This w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by gogofo @ 10/28/14 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: rppflDo you want to tell your kids you are walking out the door at their birthday party, Jefe? No ? You lose. Actually it's not that bad. I am being dramatic. I am tired. I'll post tomorrow. That is a tough situation, I am
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by Ggrass @ 10/28/14 04:29 AM

Gb a guy asked me out and I freaked and said no! So don't think your different or special, I've got it well and truely covered. Rolls eyes. That's a joke Joyce. We do all know how you feel. Well and truely.
For Newcomers
Rules to live by, in case you wondered: Do not initiate contact. Do not say ILY Give her space, leave room first Be more patient with boys Be / Show more confidence Don't sigh getting into bed No talking under your breath Keep a PMA!
For Newcomers
Had a good first day with her back, at least regarding my rules I set for myself. She got home around 1:00. I didn't say a single word about it. Nothing. She did have to bring up the drunk dial from my friend. She was apparently not too fond of th
Midlife Crisis
I do feel like a sissie at times, I don't feel brave and worst of all at times I really hate being in my head! Last weeks pitty party a prime example, why me why can't I behave as pathetic as every one else kicks dirt [censored] thumb. Why can't I b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I wait and see, or move to file first? by blndsid @ 10/28/14 04:00 AM

Reasons to file: -She has shown no signs of working on the marriage or that she wants to end what she has with OM1. -Confronting the A has only led to more hostility/spite/anger and her going further underground to try and hide it better, not let it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Goddess of Goats Thrives Alone on Her Mountain by BrightFuture @ 10/28/14 03:55 AM

Wow, you said it all. You can write, GGG! Thank you for such a great post.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: BD and 6 months later PA confirmed (2) by Bunches @ 10/28/14 03:51 AM

Was trying to get the arguement from Sunday off my mind and get back to work today and the first thing I see this morning while waiting on the school bus with S is a picture on FB that cut deep. I don't know if I shouldn't care but I did. W's BF po
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by Jefe @ 10/28/14 03:40 AM

I didn't really want to win that one. Yikes. I wouldn't want to stand anywhere near that stage on Sunday. Lightening is coming...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Jefe @ 10/28/14 03:37 AM

"I'm trying to focus on self-care. Not self-indulgence, self-care. I'm trying to be forgiving of myself and accept that I have limits to my perfection (lol). Tonight D had mcdonalds for dinner and there isn't a bite of real food in the house exc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire #9 by Jefe @ 10/28/14 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: claire7Annnnd, here's why I feel ok about completely detaching: I just called to say goodnight (which is unusual, but my babysitter said my D wanted to talk to me, and I didn't get a chance to call before H got home), and he ca
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ 10/28/14 03:27 AM

So W came home a little late and said she would be staying home tonight. She was in a bad mood from work. I told her to relax and get ready for bed while I made her dinner. She asked if I went to work today and i told her I did. Usually when she says
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ 10/28/14 03:26 AM

Another pleasant 15 minute conversation with the W. She called as soon as she left her league, an hour earlier than normal, too. Just general discussion on how each other's day went. That makes 3 times today. Almost feel like we're not separated, al
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Mozza @ 10/28/14 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2the actions it once would have taken for you to get the MR back on track won't work at this point. Why? B/c now it's complicated. You are no longer M to the same person. They have changed. They think differently, and more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ 10/28/14 03:18 AM

For sure, I did not mess it up, but I understand what you mean. She does not want Me to talk about it. Yes actions only is the goal. It was indeed terrifying, my heart was thumping the entire time. Also - not jumping to conclusions, my sister had ta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Zues126 @ 10/28/14 03:12 AM

I think when a WAS say they don't want to talk about it they mean they don't care about anything that you have to say, but want to give you a piece of their mind. Just validate. No disagreements, no debating. There may be time for that much later. Fo
Midlife Crisis
GGG(G), that was a really lovely post. I wish I'd written. Applause, lady.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire #9 by claire7 @ 10/28/14 03:06 AM

The generosity of spirit and support of the folks on these boards continues to brighten my heart. What an amazing community this is. thank you, thank you, thank you all. (And, now that I've had some time to mull it over... it's just as likely that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Ss06 @ 10/28/14 03:01 AM

uR and Old Dog and everyone, thank you so much for stopping by. I was so low I can't imagine being lower. Seriously. UR and Shining, I want to let him to to do his journey. I do. I just hold on because I'm pretty sure he's not coming back but
Page 60 of 92 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 92 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004