A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by wmwb123 @ 10/16/14 12:25 PM

I'll just chime in to say my wife has done the same thing. She's cut off everyone from her "former" life except for her parents. She's apparently embarrassed that she's divorcing me, but she'd rather just not face her old friends than do th
For Newcomers
Thanks mate, probably sounds like im worse than I am, dont worry not giving up on the 180s and GAL - all thats keeping me going i'd be mad to give them up - just feeling very isolated and lonely for my partner so I need to not be using computers when
For Newcomers
Edz Stick in there I had a bad week last week but having a good week so far . Think us Brits suffer from the time zone issues on this forum . Keep posting as it helps a lot even if it just rambling lol. Remember don't expect anything and work on y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by South74 @ 10/16/14 11:52 AM

Maybe someone will contradict me but surely being polite and asking if she wants tea when you are cooking shouldn't be a problem.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by jim0987 @ 10/16/14 11:47 AM

Right there with you. Couple of shows I can't watch because I watched them with my W. Not stopped her though
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ 10/16/14 11:44 AM

Its not so much every night but if I'm cooking for me I offer to cook for her. She always says no though. The whole thing is just odd (as well as heartbreaking) - 5 weeks ago she was saying she can't sleep without me, now she can't bear to be in the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by 1foot2 @ 10/16/14 11:42 AM

Oh this one made my heart hurt. Been there. Night of BD, W and I were supposed to go see a movie but never made it. Fairly certain she saw it a week or two later without me, with someone else.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker by Tarheel @ 10/16/14 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: UpperCuThanks Tarheel, I have called around to local attorneys for quotes and initial one hour consultations run from $100-$250. Any tips on how to negotiate a lower cost? I'm new to the attorney game... Ask around to friends
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by South74 @ 10/16/14 11:29 AM

The mind of a WAW is gone and not just for me but my kids also. My D is ill and needed to go to doctors today so I just sent a txt to W and said she had a virus and doesn't need antibiotics and the reply I got was "ok" Surely expecting a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by Zues126 @ 10/16/14 11:16 AM

Now you're using controlling techniques on me. You're acting hurt and blaming it me to try control my behavior and that of others to steer us towards what you want. Only you control your PMA. If you want everyone to tell you great job for doing yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 4 by u-turn @ 10/16/14 11:10 AM

Good luck at the MC. I am hoping to get there again too with her but I do worry it will set her back. It helped me when we went, but I ended up going by myself more than she went (she'd not show up, or want to cancel, or just say no toward the end)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by Zues126 @ 10/16/14 11:03 AM

Thanks TRD. The fact is we are all in a rough situation. Not just is on this site, it's the human condition. More than anything I've learned from this to appreciate what I have. I can't decide in my mind what I want and be unhappy if I don't get it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #5 by 2BHappy @ 10/16/14 11:01 AM

Mighty Yes this is part of our lives and something we have to face head on and deal with. I dont know if you share what your surgery is for, I'm not asking for details just may have missed that post, but whatever it is I hope your surgery "solv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by lostluv @ 10/16/14 10:59 AM

Zues....I know it sounds harsh, but thanks for taking away all of my PMA I'm working on the detaching. I admit is is very hard for me. i'm doing MUCH better now than I was ....and it will get better. I can't do it over night. a lot of what I ty
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by ForeverYoung @ 10/16/14 10:54 AM

reachingHigher's D came within mere days of being final before her H started to turn back towards her and the marriage. That was almost 2 years ago and last I talked with her they were doing well. I'm a fan of asking for things from our spouses... i
For Newcomers
Think there's only really south checking on this one but just so no one worries will be laying off the updates on forums and fb etc for a few days. When I don't need to work ill try and be out or at least checking out properties. Feel almost like I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by lostluv @ 10/16/14 10:48 AM

just purchased "no more mr. nice guy" as well. it has been recommended in my thread as well as many other threads and I have always been "the nice guy" ..... can't hurt. is it considered a 180 that I've read several books in t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Jefe @ 10/16/14 10:46 AM

I can so relate to this one, Card. I know just how you feel.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by Zues126 @ 10/16/14 10:45 AM

Lost, this is very tough. I can see how much it hurts and how scary it is. I do believe you are doing your best. But you HAVE to make some changes here. You are the opposite of detached. You are holding on so tight it is painful. Here's the thin abo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Shakspr @ 10/16/14 10:26 AM

I think it's possible that she's right. I know my emotions waver and wobble. I guess I'll shoot for two days of amicable in a row, just for variety!
For Newcomers
And as expected had a flip flop from W. Had been updating her on the house hunting following our conversation. Yesterdays viewing was way too small even for me alone with a room for S so was a no go. Sent her an update this morning and we got into a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by Ggrass @ 10/16/14 09:30 AM

My h was the wah really. He just bullied and manipulated me to the point I pulled the trigger. H was in an a! Not sure what's going on, and I'm not aksing. As ever second statement he makes after he's made it, he contradicts what he said and says I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by CMS @ 10/16/14 09:12 AM

Its crazy how what seemed trivial before can raise so many emotions after. Me and the wife would pick a show and binge watch it at times. One of our favorites just started a new season and I couldn't bring myself to watch it yet. Your in my thoughts
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Ggrass @ 10/16/14 09:05 AM

As its so long ago tho how can you be sure child hasn't re written history? H made a big deal always that s16 told lies and fibs etc. often people didn't believe s16. H is the poster child for community service, belongs to service club and is big.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by South74 @ 10/16/14 08:43 AM

Rd500 That's what had been happening the last week no problems or arguments and D had been making an effort to keep her music low to not annoy her brother . But after a whole week one silly moment and back to square one but going to try again or I c
Page 60 of 85 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004