NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Maybell @ 07/18/14 03:38 PM

Ok, a little bit of processing. - I was thinking after I wrote all that whether or not there was any spark left. My conclusion is, on my end there is a little bit of spark, but it's a quiet kind, and if it had a color the color would be of affection
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/18/14 03:38 PM

His retirement is out. It's tied up in the state system until he actually retires. I did ask for half of the $24,000 he blew last summer on himself and OW...but, I'm not holding my breath. And, his attorney is known for being slooooooooowwwwwww. I'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by pilot @ 07/18/14 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlcPilot I'll have to read your whole thread to better advise, but can you update me on what your w has SAID she wants from you, if anything, or are there a lot of positive interactions, without specific comments made?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by Cadet @ 07/18/14 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ForeverYoungOh, and seeing Cadet's latest links reminds me I need to go back and check some of those out. Thanks, Cadet! Your welcome, you know where to find me if you need more links!
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
This is totally random, and I'm sure it falls in the scheme of doing things for myself, not to affect my W, but I wonder if I should take all her stuff that is still at the house and deliver it to her new place. That might not pave the road home so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 2 by oad @ 07/18/14 03:33 PM

now im confused...it seems she is being nicer and she is starting to show signs of how she was a few months ago before she filed and was confused. She texted me this morning asking if I brought the girls clothes back on wensday??? I told her yes its
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alcholic Wife In Treatment Now Wants Out by Sad in WI @ 07/18/14 03:32 PM

I am thinking my yelling is function of my unhappiness, I get defensive about the finances and stop listening. Emotionally I have been just exhausted the last few months. I knew that I started nagging the kids more the last few months, and have b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here - trying to stay strong by MLP @ 07/18/14 03:24 PM

If you figure it out, Heart14, I'll be paying attention!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by oad @ 07/18/14 03:22 PM

I would ask her....I would say that things are good for you right now and that you are doing very well, but you refuse to continue down this path as long as the O/M is in the picture...set your boundary.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alcholic Wife In Treatment Now Wants Out by Nettles @ 07/18/14 03:22 PM

Is the topic of money touchy, or how you interact with W when discussing money? It reads like you yell when discussing money and when dealing with the kids. Could S12 be reflecting a learned behavior? Where were you emotionally during this breakdo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day by T0324 @ 07/18/14 03:15 PM

Is there hope when your soon to be ex husband's OW and her family post pictures all over social media of them Kissing and sleeping next to each other?? I'm starting to realize he just doesn't give a sh** about the boys and I and never will. She poste
Alright, Here's the deal. Nothing was agreed upon for the terms of our S. W would not agree to anythjng like that as she was involved with OM. The only truth she is telling me is that it's not really going to go anywhere. I say that because I'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here - trying to stay strong by Heart14 @ 07/18/14 03:12 PM

Ha, MLP! I'm glad he's seeing that you are GAL. I can relate to a lot of your thread. I don't want H to walk away, but I don't want to live with OW in the picture forever. It's so hard to figure out how to set appropriate boundaries. Grr.. In some o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball. by wishing, hoping @ 07/18/14 03:10 PM

Lucky her. WH
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: "The third time's lucky. " by Ab Fab @ 07/18/14 03:08 PM

TL - I popped over to check out your thread after you left me such an encouraging message. I am sorry to hear about your mum passing. It must have been so hard for you, and doubly difficult dealing with refi as well. But you have made it - and Ind
"I believe mdu said her boundary was "I cannot feel safe in the marriage so long as you are still in contact with OW." ?" That is correct. And I've put that out there to him. But that was before I found out she was going to be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alcholic Wife In Treatment Now Wants Out by Sad in WI @ 07/18/14 02:56 PM

I love my SIL two D's super awesome, but for whatever reason SIL is a drama queen. My W complains about her and I then start in. They make up and I hold the grudge. Nothing good comes of it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to leave #6 by ForeverYoung @ 07/18/14 02:53 PM

Matt, I thought 25 made some astute observations regarding your posts, and offered you some sound advice. She is not attacking your character, so there should be little reason to defend yourself to the extent you have. That you felt compelled to do s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Chapter by Ab Fab @ 07/18/14 02:51 PM

So funny... I just had an e-mail from a good friend who follows him on Twitter (Twit -sounds about right. He is calling himself an supporting artist/actor. He's a civil servant. OMG what is he thinking? While writing this I have just had a tho
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is Continuing Affair-When Do I Start LRT IV by Starsky309 @ 07/18/14 02:44 PM

I saw that, Wonka. Trying to better understand how much PROOF Dev has that his wife is lying to him, as well as what it was (if anything) that they AGREED to during separation, before being able to advise him as to how to best lay down the boundary.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alcholic Wife In Treatment Now Wants Out by Maybell @ 07/18/14 02:39 PM

Your first two goals sound great. The third goal I'm not going to comment on because I feel like there isn't enough information -- but if she's your wife's sister then she's going to be part of your life for forever so you ought to be treating her l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW Story Part II by Roid76 @ 07/18/14 02:37 PM

I haven't initiated any contact for about 2 weeks now. No relationship talk for that long either. I am getting to the point, that I don't think we can be saved. All of this stuff may be for naught, but it's getting to where I can forgive myself an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alcholic Wife In Treatment Now Wants Out by Sad in WI @ 07/18/14 02:35 PM

In addition to my other 180's that I have been doing here are the things I am focused on: 1. Really the money thing is a nuclear bomb with W – anytime I raise my voice it freaks her out. When talking about money need to remain positive and non-confr
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 34: Holding my ground ... continued by sandi2 @ 07/18/14 02:34 PM

MM, why can't you just say, "I don't think it's a good idea.". And leave it at that, without giving a reason, or adding "at this time". If he's stupid enough to ask why, tell him, "I'm sure you will figure it out." The
Jump to new posts Re: She says she's conflicted (part 2) by KenF @ 07/18/14 02:33 PM

thats great Oxford. now just keep it going. consistency is key. and remember this is a long long process. dont expect her to change her mind in a week or a month or even more. "I realized as I commented on her sister that I was being
Page 60 of 82 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004