A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still waiting by bdub @ 09/26/14 12:09 PM

Ahoy, There could be several reasons he doesnt ask about your private life. 1) because its private. 2) he is more detached than you at this time 3) he "assumes" he knows whats going on 4) he just flat doesnt care 5) He is afraid of what h
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: South74 An example is yesterday I was at work all day so when I went I asked him to Hoover up and empty the dishwasher . When I got home he hadn't done anything but made a mess , ok he had to go to college for a few hours . I a
Midlife Crisis
Wow, thanks everyone!! I really appreciate the suggestions. Wonks, I think Half-Pint may be moving from one prairie to another! But, a better prairie, better cabin, nicer wagon, fewer angry, blood-thirsty tribes... :-) So here's a dilemma... I did
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by 2BHappy @ 09/26/14 11:56 AM

I don't want to talk to H about my plans going forward, which is kinda hard since H is still in home and we have a s14, so I try to be considerate with letting him know my upcoming plans and for the most part H lets me know his plans... I sometimes
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ 09/26/14 11:55 AM

Thank you Nitty. I remember reading that post before. Thanks for reminding me! So things are still going fast. Clark "assumed" I was going to the local football game with him Saturday. He texted "have you said anything to your parents
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: EA then PA with her ex by Anaru @ 09/26/14 11:48 AM

edit correction She was *NOT* going to keep seeing him from under my roof.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - Chapter 4 Lisa B by ganb8te @ 09/26/14 11:42 AM

Me three! I'm really missing the physical and emotional connection I had with my H (physical contact is up there as one of my main LL). On the other hand, I never realized how many good looking guys there are in my neighborhood!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by job @ 09/26/14 11:41 AM

Now, I understand. Again, I'm sorry you weren't able to attend. Hopefully this performer will return to the area again very soon and you can attend.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by 2BHappy @ 09/26/14 11:40 AM

H assumed I would want to go with him, which is why he did not tell me about the concert. He probably assumed again yesterday when I mention concert to him...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by 2BHappy @ 09/26/14 11:38 AM

Job I may have not been clear, but I never expected my H to go to concert with me, nor did I ask him to go. When I was giving H a heads up, I ask H if he knew the performer was in town...He said Yes But not at all , did I expect H to go or ask me t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by claire7 @ 09/26/14 11:37 AM

There have been a few recent examples of relationships moving towards reconciliation. But more importantly, as someone very wisely told me when I first got here... DBing is for you. .. you may or may not save your marriage, but you will definitely s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by 2BHappy @ 09/26/14 11:32 AM

Daring, Try to get out to GAL this weekend, when I'm down about this mess, I have to find a way to have a GAL to make sure to not sit in the negative mindset for too long. I feel like throwing some truth dart this weekend at my H, but since a week
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife dropped the bomb Part 2 by Ahoy @ 09/26/14 11:31 AM

HopeTex -- If you're worried about preparing everyday meals, maybe think of cooking as one of your GAL activities -- take a cooking class if you can, or just turn it into a fun activity (maybe one involving the kids, even). If you're able to make get
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XIII by Ahoy @ 09/26/14 11:25 AM

Maybell, trust your gut on this one. You've got enough going on, you don't need to be getting support from someone who creeps you out (and who might be sabotaging your situation for his own perceived personal gain). Good luck talking to your H abou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still waiting by Ahoy @ 09/26/14 11:21 AM

I show love through acts of service, but I think H must have needed more touch and affirmation, for what it's worth. bdub, my H is snipped too so at least I don't have to worry about him starting a second family (unless he gets a reversal). I DO ha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by job @ 09/26/14 11:21 AM

I'm sorry you didn't attend the concert. You "assumed" that your h might want to go since the performer/singer was someone you both liked. In MLC land, we can't "assume" that things will be the same and "expect" them t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by LoveMyW @ 09/26/14 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AhoySounds like she is trying to connect with you in a friendly way. I'm not a vet, so I can't say what the "right" thing to do would be. But in my case, I try to be friendly, so I might respond to a text like that by
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #4 by 2BHappy @ 09/26/14 11:07 AM

@Daring I'm working on my ups and downs, some days I want to stand and some days I want my H to leave ASAP. I feel like I'm scared to end the M, not sure if that is what I really want, well I want a better M & H, but if not that then...here come
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by Ahoy @ 09/26/14 11:04 AM

Sounds like she is trying to connect with you in a friendly way. I'm not a vet, so I can't say what the "right" thing to do would be. But in my case, I try to be friendly, so I might respond to a text like that by saying -- "No problem
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by LoveMyW @ 09/26/14 10:55 AM

Righto DB'ers, I've got a predicament and need advice.. So I had a bit of FaceTime with the kids again tonight, and kept NC with the W.. All well and good at this point.. 5 mins later S9 facetimes me again to ask a question, and the W and I had a ve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - Chapter 4 Lisa B by Ahoy @ 09/26/14 10:49 AM

Sorry you saw her! It is better that she rejected him, rather the two of them having an ongoing deep love relationship (wouldn't that be worse)? Maybe he'll have a small taste of the heartbreak that we're experiencing. I feel myself longing for a b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Makingmagic, where'dja go?? by ericmsant2 @ 09/26/14 10:49 AM

MM I see not much has changed.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: EA then PA with her ex by Anaru @ 09/26/14 10:23 AM

Fair question. First post jitters - so was trying to keep it short. To be clear I was stating my boundaries in no uncertain terms to her - stay (and commit to our marriage) or go (and figure it out on her own - or with the OM). She was going to keep
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Makingmagic, where'dja go?? by Blue_Sky @ 09/26/14 10:23 AM

The best of luck Magic! At this point, everything else should take a priority over him. He can come 2nd, until I become his 1st. ONE WORD : GAL!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: After 24 years, she leaves. by DayOne @ 09/26/14 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: MrBond"As trite as it sounds; if you love something set it free... " That's a BS belief. If your marital and individual issues haven't been fixed, then it doesn't matter how many people you go out with. You'll still h
Page 60 of 92 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 92 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004