A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Turning Point by PacLove @ 05/19/16 02:06 PM

Previous Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2671153 Been a pretty good week so far of DB, tempted to snoop on Tuesday when W was home but resisted the urge, although I think she may have seen me watc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by Melo @ 05/19/16 02:02 PM

Hey CRW, I say sign them. You can refuse but that will just make her angry and she will feel more trapped and pull away even more. Sometimes we have to give people what they want in order for them to realize that what they are asking for doesn't real
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support by SadHub @ 05/19/16 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: poschanThanks CWOL. Just hard to watch her move out. But I have to accept that it is her choice and I have to accept the consequences and move on for my own good and well being. This is spot on poschan. I know it is not eas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by blueboy @ 05/19/16 01:59 PM

True made me feel better thou! She is in small txt mode, told me I shocked the [censored] out of her!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support by poschan @ 05/19/16 01:54 PM

Thanks CWOL. Just hard to watch her move out. But I have to accept that it is her choice and I have to accept the consequences and move on for my own good and well being.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on me and my boys by JimKao @ 05/19/16 01:50 PM

Just spoke with L. We have to move out of the house by June 3rd. L spoke with psychologist. Psychologist says boys will not be allowed to leave Michigan until assessment is complete. Now looking for 3 bedroom apartment so we can continue nesting p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: CK2001 story by CK2001 @ 05/19/16 01:45 PM

I blew it today. He texted that he was missing me, and I ended up getting upset, and undoing all the pursuing he was doing, and I pretty much told him that we're over and I want nothing else to do with him.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by twinmom @ 05/19/16 01:44 PM

One of my twins throws the biggest tantrum when we take down the W flag. She stood in front of the tv the other day screaming, "come on get with it, i want to put the flag back up" Originally Posted By: Scotchtwinmom, THANK YOU FOR GIV
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ 05/19/16 01:36 PM

And if she presents me papers, then what? Dark, I like that, thank you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Marriage Crumbling - Part 4 by James3 @ 05/19/16 01:26 PM

SadHub/Doodler - you guys pretty much summed it up. I suck at detachment but will do my best to have no expectations of the communication attempts I put forth. I've gotten used to her saying no to dinner anytime I make it - I just carry on and have a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Strong woman not so strong by TabD @ 05/19/16 01:22 PM

Bee, 1st i have not read thru your whole story, but I am so sorry you are struggling with the C. If you are not comfortable them or don't think that they are helping, then you did a great job on getting your own C. Also its great that this new C
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by darknes @ 05/19/16 01:21 PM

Hey CRW - This: Originally Posted By: CRWIf there is an issue tonight that requires your attention I will let you know. Otherwise I will provide you with an update on the kids via text tomorrow after I drop them off. Enjoy your night. isn't really
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by bttrfly @ 05/19/16 01:21 PM

Also frustrating dealing with the MLC crazy I've been NC except for a thing to do with s so used to more peace And you know it just occurred to me: he has bullied me for years now at the least sign of it I become very angry ... I will not tolerate b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by bttrfly @ 05/19/16 01:17 PM

Hi AJM I'm truly angry at the situation I long ago gave up having any expectations of stbxh I'm on cell so tiny keyboard and limited time I generally get angry about really unfair things - I know, life isn't fair , but some things are more irksome
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Building my life... by mahhhty @ 05/19/16 01:14 PM

No
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Less crazy (after all these years) by BrightFuture @ 05/19/16 01:13 PM

Wow, Bea! He finally realized how much he lost! I'm so happy that you finally got some acknowledgement of your feelings and some closure. You are an incredible woman and he is finally having his blinders coming off to see that. Thanks for posting t
For Newcomers
Wait, are you co-parenting a house? Nope. Everyone here says don't go. I get it. But if that's the only way to drop the rope, then do it! Someone has to go, for now, not alternatively.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by DDJ @ 05/19/16 01:08 PM

Wasted words tho. You just need to protect what little you have left and rebuild.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6, i think by DDJ @ 05/19/16 01:01 PM

@dream, my son and mother are going and tickets were bought in Dec already. So either mother and I don't go and throw away thousands or WW makes a choice if she wants to go. It is her life and she decided to. Some doubt from her today tho. I already
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving out...pt. 2 by DigIt @ 05/19/16 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: zewQuote:which is why part of me is glad this happened, because it seemed to trigger something inside of me that otherwise might not have. DigIt - this ^^^ right here is the right attitude and the one pearl of wisdom I wish ever
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: 1gr8dad Now I need to spew some of my own anger. Why again did I agree to move out of my home to rough it out living with my parents until we sell the matrimonial condo?How can someone just swap out their husband for another
Midlife Crisis
Curious Btrfly - did you expect him to act differently? Is that why the anger? Or is it something else maybe? I know when I was where you are it was anger at something else (the let down really) and not the actual action. The crud that comes wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by doodler @ 05/19/16 12:46 PM

I just found out yesterday that in my state the person that filed for divorce has to appear before the judge when the divorce is granted. The non-filer does not have to appear. It may not matter much but, since I'm the non-filer, it's one less thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to Site - Just found about another by JimKao @ 05/19/16 12:42 PM

Why would you move your stuff out? Isn't she the one that wants space? Shouldn't she be the one moving her things to the extra bedroom? You can even help her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CWOL @ 05/19/16 12:41 PM

Yes, let her do the work, unless you want the D yourself. A lot of people told me to file first. My L said in my state there are no tactical advantages to filing first at all, you just pay more fees and you get to decide the venue. So I let my WW
Page 60 of 77 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004