Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:What state are you in? I'm in NC. I could easily send H a message, detailing how he's cut his support by $1,300/month and out-and-out ASKING him if he expects me to stop paying the mortgage since his name is on the
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Train @ 04/17/14 11:57 AM

^^^ Perfect!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:How does your state figure shelter (mortgage pmt for the children's primary residence) into their calculations? Is that figured into the CS calculation, or handled separately between H and W as part of SS? It's figur
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again by stumps @ 04/17/14 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: ye21 This made me cry, very nice to hear that! Thanks! Yes, I couldn't have asked for feedback better than that, and that it was unsolicited really made it all the better. I know I have to tread cautiously though... Even a
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:50 AM

Alimony, in NC, is simply determined to provide a quality of life similar to what I was used to before H left. It is paid, as you know, to the entitled spouse who is dependent on the breadwinner. The affair will come into play there. And the fact tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by AndyK @ 04/17/14 11:50 AM

I have now decided to use the Easter break as a last time together weekend. It's obvious she is only suggesting things together because otherwise she would be on her own. I will make it the best weekend I can for the boys and make every effort to be
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:49 AM

Who set up the appt? What do you know about this MC? (pro-marriage? pro-DB? Any specific experience dealing with infidelity?) You should definitely have a short list of goals going in. You may want to let your H talk first (hoping if you give h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ 04/17/14 11:48 AM

I was feeling good about my day and now I'm in very deep thought. My wife wanted to talk to me when I got home about: - an inappropriate comment I made in front of our family friend. The family friend told me she was going out of town next week and
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:47 AM

Quote:What state are you in? I'm in NC. I could easily send H a message, detailing how he's cut his support by $1,300/month and out-and-out ASKING him if he expects me to stop paying the mortgage since his name is on the mortgage. I don't know if
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:45 AM

Quote:How does your state figure shelter (mortgage pmt for the children's primary residence) into their calculations? Is that figured into the CS calculation, or handled separately between H and W as part of SS? It's figured into child support. He p
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:How much per mo. is the mortgage pmt? $1,228 Then it all comes down to whether or not "Shelter" is included in the CS calculations.
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:42 AM

If I were your atty, I'd have a field day if I had something from your husband -- in writing -- telling you to intentionally NOT pay the mortgage, and that indicates his clear understanding that his cutting your $$$ in half would basically have that
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by mdu @ 04/17/14 11:42 AM

Good golly I am about to go to the MC appt in 45 minutes and feel like I am going to have a heart attack or vomit or both. I need to get a grip (obviously!). I'm really still uncertain what I should DO in the appt. Use it as an opportunity to decl
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:42 AM

Quote:How much per mo. is the mortgage pmt? $1,228 Quote:How many years is considered a "long-term marriage" in your state? Honestly? I'm not sure. But L told me our state typically decides to award alimony for 1/2 the length of the M, s
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by HopefulStill @ 04/17/14 11:40 AM

Train, Marriage builders Hs
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:You may want to ask your attorney about filing for temporary emergency spousal support Yes. L and I both will be out of town next week, but he told me to schedule an appointment asap for the following week so we can
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB GOAL SETTING THREAD - What are your goals? by woundedfool @ 04/17/14 11:39 AM

Not a goal, but FWIW, I set goals into two groups.... 1. Goals for me 2. Relationship/exW/M goals Doing that helped my focus on them better, and it felt I achieved them more often.
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:37 AM

HS! I just realized what MB stands for - never mind!
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:37 AM

Quote:You may want to ask your attorney about filing for temporary emergency spousal support Yes. L and I both will be out of town next week, but he told me to schedule an appointment asap for the following week so we can discuss. I'll bring all thi
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:"Since you seem to have gotten some guidance that you think is fair, as to what this should cover (and since it won't even allow me to continue to make the mortgage payment), can you let me know which obligations
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB GOAL SETTING THREAD - What are your goals? by Upwards @ 04/17/14 11:33 AM

I tend to set short term (2 weeks) goals to improve things with me & H then I do longer term ones for me personally & things in general My general ones: 1/ Sell our house & move to new house - fresh start very much needed! 2/ Voluntar
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:Is the mortgage note in both of your names? How about the deed? Mortgage is in his name only. My name is included on the deed. That was actually a result of 2005. My name wasn't on the deed at the time. He tried to k
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:32 AM

Quote:"Since you seem to have gotten some guidance that you think is fair, as to what this should cover (and since it won't even allow me to continue to make the mortgage payment), can you let me know which obligations this is all intended to co
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ 04/17/14 11:30 AM

You may want to ask your attorney about filing for temporary emergency spousal support (assuming that his CS calculations fully cover his CS responsibilities), and what he/she feels your chances are of winning such a motion. If the children are livi
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/17/14 11:30 AM

Quote:Is the mortgage note in both of your names? How about the deed? Mortgage is in his name only. My name is included on the deed. That was actually a result of 2005. My name wasn't on the deed at the time. He tried to kick my DDs and me - PREGNAN
Page 60 of 64 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004