A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Last night I was out with some friends that I used to work with about 3 years ago. It was interesting to hear what they had to say. First, they were completely shocked that WW had an EA. They always considered her a prude--the last person that wou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mustardseed Sprouting by Vanilla @ 08/23/15 09:06 PM

I missed your update but have been thinking of you. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey # Tough Days by rd500 @ 08/23/15 09:02 PM

Hi Pink. Your missed. I hope all is ok with you and the boys and when you get time could you please let us know how your doing Take care. Rd xxxx
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Baby One More Time by BklynMom @ 08/23/15 09:01 PM

Hi Zelda don't know you story well but here is my 2cents. There is no prize you win by getting through this without the aid of medicine. I was on a heavy doze of prozac and along with therapy and Alanon I have come out of my divorce a new and stron
For Newcomers
The date is getting closer! V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ 08/23/15 09:01 PM

Yes . Her mother suffered a crisis when she was 38. Broke her family up and affected my wife's relationship with her mom . Only now they are close. Her mother even told me she got her daughter back She doesn't want to help her . Now my family is be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by dwh15 @ 08/23/15 08:59 PM

Had a great time at my cousin's wedding. The reception was in an old barn, and the weather was beautiful for it. Caught up with a lot of my extended family. Went to bed feeling pretty good. Woke up this morning and had the usual few minutes of layin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by sandi2 @ 08/23/15 08:55 PM

Quote:What I would do - fix the car; leave the trampoline alone - are a lot less important than WHY I would do those things. I never said he shouldn't fix the car, either. Both of us are trying to get the two of you to see the motivation behind th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hopeless in NYC by Vanilla @ 08/23/15 08:55 PM

100% is on Sandis list of 37 guidelines,it's no 32. It's been reduced to disbelieve 100% of what they say and 50% of what they do. Hold this list dear to your chest, I had this laminated! Sandi 37 guidelines My lovely she is rationalising as well
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Calibri @ 08/23/15 08:55 PM

Is there a history of mental illness in the family? If I'm reading correctly she started all of this behavior after the diagnosis of her father?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by job @ 08/23/15 08:51 PM

I hate to say it, but it sounds like she's suffering from a midlife crisis. Did anything happen 18-24 months prior to the bomb drop or odd behavior beginning? BTW, depression is the main ingredient of MLC. You might want to read up on depression
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new foundation by BklynMom @ 08/23/15 08:51 PM

Congratulations on the job offer!! woo hoo!! I am sorry to hear D12 had a melt down. It does take a village to raise a kid and right now you are doing it all alone plus with a full time job. Give yourself some credit for how hard that is. Also do
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: VanillaWhyUs So if I ask the hard questions? How much truth do you think in this statement, that you are a 'different person' around WW? If so what do you think is different? How does that compare to what others think? Wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ 08/23/15 08:45 PM

All new behaviour Totally different from what we know of her. My D's even say it's not mom. Just saw a new picture of her. Changed hair style again. Also I messaged her last Thursday night. Told her I got the D's home safe from camping. No contac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by Azzork @ 08/23/15 08:41 PM

What I would do - fix the car; leave the trampoline alone - are a lot less important than WHY I would do those things.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Avidya by photoka @ 08/23/15 08:39 PM

I agree with Asitis and Azzork. If these are people you enjoy, then by all means go and have a good time. In addition, to this, 1- You are still around and not going to just disappear because your W dropped the bomb. 2- You can hold your he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry ex by shotgun @ 08/23/15 08:32 PM

Not feeling so resilient asitis. Do you feel that there is any connection between your illness/treatment that contributed to your W's issues with you. My wife is not a caregiver on any level and I knew that I was in trouble with her even though she s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Baby One More Time by Zelda09 @ 08/23/15 08:32 PM

Thank you Photoka and Fogg. I am detached from him, no longer on his string wanting my M...and I grow stronger, it's true. But now I struggle with something that seems to sit on my chest all day. I cry and cry. Days pass in what feels like hours. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Cadet @ 08/23/15 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Irish M1- is this mid life or bi polar? Is this new behavior or has she always.been this way?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Baby One More Time by Zelda09 @ 08/23/15 08:25 PM

My IC has for 2nd time suggested I consider drugs. I will pull myself out of this without them. I am going to increase my schedule demands during the day. I still don't know what my past really was and it is hard to go forward into the future with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: All About Me?! Scared! by JellyB @ 08/23/15 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: 4mykid I have had no expectations the last few days also. I would usually come home upset saturdays because he slept all day or worked on racecar all day and did nothing around the house. He does very little durring the week so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Few Questions From. Newbie by job @ 08/23/15 08:18 PM

Eric, Please start a new thread. You now have 107 postings/replies. New thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2600993#Post2600993
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ 08/23/15 08:18 PM

1- is this mid life or bi polar? 2- i'm sure when she wakes up from la la land she will regret all the pain she has inflicted on us? we are thinking either possessed by a demon or maybe some type of body snatcher alien abduction. 3- She keeps h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by Vanilla @ 08/23/15 08:04 PM

PP I did whisper 'yes' to the offer of help. offer accepted with thanks If it's not possible it's ok. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated...and working on it by Vanilla @ 08/23/15 07:57 PM

I am putting together a post on WH, although I am sure that many of the posters here can comment better than I, since I have gone NC with my WH! V
Page 60 of 86 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004