A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/26/15 01:07 AM

P.S. I can't remember the last time she wrote or said she misses me. I know, NO expectations....but maybe some progress? Bob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/26/15 01:04 AM

New thread Part 6: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2571633#Post2571633 Bob
For Newcomers
Ok guys. Day #2 in the books. I was miserable when I woke up this morning but as the day went on today was easier than yesterday. Went to work. Worked out. Ate 3 times (I've lost like 10 pounds in 2 months and I'm a thin guy so this is not a g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/26/15 12:57 AM

All, I noticed I hit exactly 100 posts on my last thread, so I started a new one. I'll bet Cadet is proud! LOL Wonka and all....I will not reply until I hear from someone. Guess what? Moments ago, I received the most open text I have from my WAW
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/26/15 12:30 AM

First thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2555209#Post2555209 Second thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2557868&page=1 Third thread: http://www.div
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Defacto @ 05/26/15 12:29 AM

All the remaining interactions with STBX today have been only about the kids and I'm completely ok with that. I could use a couple of easy breezy interactions after this afternoon's phone call. STBX dropped off the kids at my house before her work s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Defacto @ 05/26/15 12:28 AM

Bob, Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement. It's good to remind myself to not answer a call that I'm not prepared to answer. GB, As usual, pure gold. I specifically like the advice to answer STBX's questions with some questions of my own.
For Newcomers
A great suggestion Sir. I'm starting to catch on. I'll post an update on today shortly. It was a successful day.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: BEClemMatt. Working in me is getting back to my pre-depression self. That's it. That is my "self improvement" and my self focus. That is who I need to be no matter how this shakes out. Why stop there...how bout s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/26/15 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: EirinnIrish Pub! I'm so jealous. I could use some bangers and mash right about now! hugs Hang in there, Eirinn. One of these days, you'll have some. I think this will be post 100, so I will start new thread. Bob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Eirinn @ 05/26/15 12:00 AM

Irish Pub! I'm so jealous. I could use some bangers and mash right about now! hugs
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 05/25/15 11:58 PM

Hi Eirinn! Thank you very much! It's very rare I disagree with Wonka...she knows this stuff well. My friend stopped by for a while and we decided to go to a nearby Irish Pub that has excellent burgers. After that, we both went our seperate ways.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Eirinn @ 05/25/15 11:49 PM

Hi Bob! I'm so glad that everyone helped you out on here. I would have done a shorter response, and yet as soon as I read Wonka's it seemed spot on! Did you and your friend still go out today, or hang at home?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Teacher needs to become the pupil by Eirinn @ 05/25/15 11:45 PM

Teach, it wasn't ridiculous that you spent the time making the home nice for dad. I did too. It's what we do when we're married. The nice thing about 180s and GALing is that you can rediscover you. Find out what you like to do by yourself and wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by HeavyD @ 05/25/15 11:41 PM

Thanks everyone. We'll see how it goes. Greek festival was a no go at the last minute, we went to a friend's house instead. I get a text from W - How is D6? I said "She's fine" and sent a photo of her playing with her friend. D6 jumpe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by Defacto @ 05/25/15 11:40 PM

Awesome! Good luck! I'm with Rip on the confidence front too.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW story part IV by Roid76 @ 05/25/15 11:26 PM

No matter how hard I try I just can't let go. My whole family is telling me to move on, find somebody else. Most of my friends say the same thing. I'm afraid that if I let go, I will give up. I look at my kids and just can't seem to find the will
For Newcomers
Matt. Working in me is getting back to my pre-depression self. That's it. That is my "self improvement" and my self focus. That is who I need to be no matter how this shakes out. Day two was successful. Still at my house with the kids
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece -- Invincible... by kml @ 05/25/15 11:06 PM

Had to laugh about the living room furniture. When I first moved into my new house after the divorce, I had a bed, a dining table, two beach chairs and a small tv lol. Since I had a lot of renovations to do (paint the whole interior, new carpet, new
For Newcomers
Hi gan, MadMax, thanks for checking in here. I need to keep in mind the above sentiment, and I do know that I'll get through this. Either way it all still [censored]. Even with a busy, fun weekend, I'm still fragile. One minute all is fine, the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 14 by Old Dog @ 05/25/15 11:00 PM

Hi Bob, yes I have received help before and always modify to my style. I'll see if I can give it a go tomorrow. It's midnight in merrie England now. So goodnight all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 14 by Bob723 @ 05/25/15 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Old DogThe big news though is I woke up this morning and the underlying simmering anger I have felt for the past few months has gone. I know not where, but it feels good. I hope it lasts. Hello OD, That's interesting, I hope it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Touch and Go? by Sis @ 05/25/15 10:41 PM

I am a card giver and my thoughts were exactly what you suggested. I have no expectations and won't be disappointed if I don't receive one I return. Thank you, you have truly been a God send. I have felt more stressed lately than I have in the last
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXV: Almost There by Old Dog @ 05/25/15 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SunnyBLOL, OD. You must have wondered why Sunny was being so forthcoming on your thread when you'd never heard of her? Oh my! I was, but I'm such a nice guy, in more ways than one, and all are welcome :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just Fishin' by Bob723 @ 05/25/15 10:36 PM

How was your weekend, sir? Bob
Page 60 of 96 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 96 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004