A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focusing on what works by Closer2 @ 04/30/15 02:47 AM

Post here before engaging with W. Did some GAL with a buddy tonight, so she is not happy. Interestingly, I usually never get coffee on my own w/o calling her to see if she would like something. I didn't tonight. I didn't say anything, she may not hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Control sited as to why an affair by StuartH @ 04/30/15 02:46 AM

Can Anyone help?
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Tooting Marvellous! by Bob723 @ 04/30/15 02:44 AM

Hi Toots, You may not see this before your interview...but good luck to you. XOXO Bob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling so hopeless by Lucy105 @ 04/30/15 02:43 AM

Thank you RealMe. I want to run something past everyone. I have a male friend that I met when I sold some of my camera gear. Him and his wife are such kind people! He confided in me, that he had had an affair, and everything they went through.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I won't give up III by LouR @ 04/30/15 02:39 AM

NLT - my thoughts and prayers are with you at this really difficult time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by BEClem @ 04/30/15 02:35 AM

Some good news. Nothing major but good nonetheless. Today marks 1 week since she dropped the bomb on me at our very first C session when she had agreed to give C a second try. It was last Wednesday where she had said she was done. She couldn't st
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newly separated by Bob723 @ 04/30/15 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: mahhhtyHe wants your opinion on everything. I think you should start making your opinion scarce. "I'm not sure about that I'll have to think about it." Is a good answer.Hello Diana, My dear friend Mahhhty provided you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - hang me up to dry by Zelda09 @ 04/30/15 02:32 AM

All, thank you for stopping by. I'll get back with you in a second. I found a letter from six months of dating my H that has absolutely got me sick with the way I stuck my head in the sand, even that early. I wrote him, where I tried to explain how
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's a nightmare. Wake me up 2 by Zues126 @ 04/30/15 02:32 AM

I am SO impressed with how you handled that conversation. I agree with 25 about the fine line. There's a line between clinging and standing as well. For example, if your spouse is in an open A you have to put up good boundaries. In my sitch I was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping on trucking by mahhhty @ 04/30/15 02:30 AM

You are damn right! You should be proud! Deep down inside somewhere you know that no matter what you will be fine and life will be better. I'm glad you explained it more. I have a better understanding.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still separated (2) by Bob723 @ 04/30/15 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: WinhamnI'd suggest you follow the rules and skip a date with the kids. I know it'll be hard. They'll be ok though. You need to provide space. Hello Matt, I agree with Win. Bob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newly separated by mahhhty @ 04/30/15 02:25 AM

Did you make all the decisions and plans in the relationship? He wants your opinion on everything. I think you should start making your opinion scarce. "I'm not sure about that I'll have to think about it." Is a good answer. He's confused
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's a nightmare. Wake me up 2 by 25yearsmlc @ 04/30/15 02:19 AM

RAI You raise a valid point but DBing is sort of about walking fine lines. We don't want to "assist" in doing things we don't believe in BUT sure, there may come a point that its' a fruitless endeavor or worse, against our own interests.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yup, it stands for Rising Above It - I by Fogg @ 04/30/15 02:14 AM

RAI, amazing job on standing up for yourself and kicking her out of the bedroom. Keep up the good work.
For Newcomers
You're very welcome brother. I have to agree with you - when Wonka is right he is right. Your comment below made me smile because I'm so thrilled we were able to help: "Talking to complete strangers on an internet board did too funny enough.&
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Lost & confused by Tweets @ 04/30/15 02:05 AM

Thanks for your advice UpperCut. The first few days reading blogs & such was all I did & I quickly realized it was just giving me a headache. I don't sit around all day, in the 18 years we've been together he has deployed many, many times &am
For Newcomers
Life gives us strange reasons to keep on going at times. For me it was going to church and asking for a sign God was there for me, any sign. This was within the first few weeks of BD. It turned out the pastor used geocaching in his sermon that day
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Follow DB & DR (3) by Fogg @ 04/30/15 01:59 AM

I believe you can get this app over the computer directly from its website, instead of using your phone.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go Part II by HeavyD @ 04/30/15 01:56 AM

Soooooooo hard. I will try again and again and again
For Newcomers
AJ, that certainly makes sense, something I can try. You always seem to have great advice, thank you. I think I already do this when I feel shes getting out of line with the attitude and I generally don't have issues with that. I just state "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rd Moving on 6 by Ahoy @ 04/30/15 01:54 AM

Great to hear from you rd -- and you're doing so well keeping your boundaries in place. You're amazingly strong. I'm sorry you've been down and dealing with business stuff. I hope I can move forward with at least half the strength that you've demonst
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by T0324 @ 04/30/15 01:48 AM

I'm sorry you're here but I had to Laugh when I read your update. Not at you or your sitch but your H. My H said the same thing about his safety. He's a pretty built guy and has no reason to fear his safety around me. He used this excuse for him no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Follow DB & DR (3) by Miman2 @ 04/30/15 01:40 AM

Thanks Fogg, I'll give it a try. It'll hurt a bit since the W and I shared her iTunes login for apps so we never had to pay for 2 copies of the same app. So she'll get an email that says it was downloaded but I figure I don't care/mind all that much
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance 2 by JAS84 @ 04/30/15 01:37 AM

Took my motorcycle to work this morning. The ride in was, well, brisk, but the ride home was perfect. S4's goodnight call with W went well. She sounded a little better tonight. I mentioned that the bag of clothes I had for her was larger than I t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by BEClem @ 04/30/15 01:34 AM

Bond, One thing to remember is that this is a story that spans nearly fifteen years. We've been together since we were 21 years old (2001). So it's been an ebb and flow. My depression and anxiety started at the end of 2009. I knew about her ab
Page 60 of 107 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 106 107 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004