A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 10 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 06/30/15 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaBob, You want to be careful not to appear to be sugary in your responses to W. W's Original Email Hi Bob, never mind. I need to come out to get some other things sometime next week. Is there a particular day next week
For Newcomers
Photoka, I just want to drop in and say I am sorry you are here. I am pretty sure I have an MLCer as well. No fun! It is certainly trying my patience in a big way. What overwhelms me about MLC is the length of of time it can take for it to run its c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FIDO - Changing The Rules - Pt 2 by NH115 @ 06/30/15 08:22 PM

Thanks, Starsky. I see it but she manages to stop me cold. I don't know why I still fall for it. It's just like I have this mental block there
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Divorce and Cancer Continued by Wonka @ 06/30/15 08:11 PM

Vge, I've been reading along...you are such a tower of strength. You amaze me! As for the bank situation, are both of your names on the account? If yes, then I would visit the bank branch manager in his/her private office and give them a brief ba
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by Wonka @ 06/30/15 08:03 PM

FY's post sums it all up quite nicely for you. Right on point. FY, this is why I have this massive crush on you (and T2).
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Matt777When you say "I am doing much better at detaching", what EXACTLY does that mean? In my opinion, you shouldn't be acting cold or curt - you should be exhibiting PMA. Detaching is about not letting her moods, a
For Newcomers
I have been reading the MLC info and I am not sure I can deal with this. It said over there that the MLC stems from childhood issues and the worse the childhood the worse the MLC. I hope that isn't true because my H's childhood was a nightmare.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from south of la la land by HaWho @ 06/30/15 07:57 PM

Ok. I am on it. Thanks everyone for all the help and support.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I reflect and evolve (11) by Matt777 @ 06/30/15 07:56 PM

Ok. She texted: "Also, do you want to ask (her Lawyer) to begin drawing up papers where she can without your salary? I assume we can start to look at papers for the house and cars and funds and such." It just makes no sense. Like I'm going
For Newcomers
Prowl, Zip it. Don't contact the OM's wife. Focus on YOU. Don't drag other people into your sitch. Focus on what you CAN control and make those 180 changes that you can live with for the next 50 years of your life.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 10 by CaliGuy @ 06/30/15 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: u-turn distrust of W and her potentially glomming on to another broken soul to repair who strokes her ego. This seems to be a problem that I'VE had. Even if OM1 were a thing of the past, how would I ever get past it and not sus
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by ForeverYoung @ 06/30/15 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliGuyShe asks if I am ok, rather than lie and say fine (Old Cali) I let her know I am frustrated we have not done our 'homework' from Retrouvaille, she quickly snaps awake and offers to do it right there and now... Ok, I'm go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 10 (Bob) by Wonka @ 06/30/15 07:51 PM

Bob, You want to be careful not to appear to be sugary in your responses to W. W's Original Email Hi Bob, never mind. I need to come out to get some other things sometime next week. Is there a particular day next week that you could work at the
For Newcomers
Hi RG, I know once the thought pops in there, it sticks even if there isn't any evidence. Have you had any clues that suggest A? It is good to think through how you might respond, but then double-down on some GAL activity to help it not eat away a
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Aj8Thanks Bob , really appreciate it . Doing a lot of reading , a lot of Sandi's things don't apply though Bc she's living with her mom now Yes they do. You just don't see it yet. The opportunity will come. Like I said, you ar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yup, it stands for Rising Above It - II by Mozza @ 06/30/15 07:45 PM

RAI, I'm curious: what are you going to do about work? I've suffered from the same lack of focus and motivation and the impact was a hit on my income because I freelance and just couldn't be bothered to work. But there was no self-assessment nor boss
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Contact the OM wife? by mvgfwd2 @ 06/30/15 07:45 PM

Since you are already into the D process can you tell us what got you to D in the first place? What are your intentions concerning the D? Who file the D?
For Newcomers
Hi AJ. Just to add my voice to the others. Hope is there for as long as a YOU want it. Your whole world has been rocked but it not destroyed Your W is doing what she's doing That's her choice. You can chose to let this difine you or you can ch
For Newcomers
Hello Prowl, First, I am so sorry about the situation you are in. I must disagree regarding contacting the OM's wife. In fact, most of your friends here in the online community would advise against contacting her. MWD doesn't recommend contacting t
For Newcomers
Hi Rob, I'm not sure you are really reading of LRT or going dark. And, you aren't really doing either. What your goals are is to stop initiating contact unless it is necessary re your kids. When she initiates, be friendly & upbeat, but if it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New marriage already over -please help me :/ by Bob723 @ 06/30/15 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Aj8Thanks Bob , really appreciate it . Doing a lot of reading , a lot of Sandi's things don't apply though Bc she's living with her mom now You're welcome, Aj8, just like my WAW. For now, do what you can to better yourself. N
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by uRworthy @ 06/30/15 07:20 PM

Hi Luke. So, lots of stuff happening, yea? So glad the retreat weekend went well. As I said, you are right there so you needed to decide what was best regarding whether to go or not. Happy it gave you tools for comunicating. That really was my hope
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: RG2000I am just expecting those words coming out of her mouth, she has mentioned she doesn’t want to do counseling cause she doesn’t want to hurt me (in my head Im thinking, like you leaving isn’t hurting me).. Honestly I would
For Newcomers
Hi , I'm new but my wife just left everyone including her swears no other man , was your wife the same until now ?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I reflect and evolve (11) by Defacto @ 06/30/15 07:14 PM

Exactly. We're sailing along, feeling good and then we get that TM. Boom, immediate setback. I get those knots in my stomach sometimes. Good luck with your coaching tonight.
Page 60 of 84 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004