A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by Ahoy @ 10/21/14 07:02 PM

Oh GB, you make me laugh! Honestly, what do you care what this guy thinks? Or if he responds? When you see him as you pass by just smile and wave and carry on. You might be misreading his silence, also. Don't panic. You're just having fun anyway. Don
For Newcomers
The topic of dating seems to be controversial around here. It's still something I'm thinking about. Certain get-back-together methods will encourage dating as a way to make the WAS realize your worth and that you might not be waiting forever. I know
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by edz @ 10/21/14 06:57 PM

No one would have believed....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Filed Today by FunDad @ 10/21/14 06:55 PM

So we agreed on the temporary order and it will be filed by her attorney. I went to pick her up today because she is having vehicle issues and we went to make a few adjustments. She claims she told me that we could use the same attorney for this so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by rppfl @ 10/21/14 06:55 PM

Card, that's a lot of fear in your short post. A while back, I listed out all the things I was afraid of. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of never loving again? Being loved again? Finances? Time with D2? I'll bet it's not as long of a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Old dog seeks new trick 5 by Old Dog @ 10/21/14 06:53 PM

Old dog seeks new trick 1Old dog seeks new trick 2Old dog seeks new trick 3Old dog seeks new trick 4So here we are at thread 5. I'm feeling a little peeved that this weekend WAW is off on a jolly again. This time going for a long weekend to a party
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 06:51 PM

Try and be thankful for the happy memories rather than sad for what you've lost. I've got great memories from university but at no point do I feel sad that I'm not at uni anymore.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ 10/21/14 06:47 PM

Well, a dull day by yesterdays standards. Work (from home as my desk at the office is in use by someone who needs a hot desk) and cooking dinner. briefly sat on by both cats and now breaking bad continuing. This bug has nearly gone at which point I'l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help before I blow a fuse. by Ahoy @ 10/21/14 06:46 PM

20, I don't know what the vets would say. Some would say bring the A into the open. For me, I would simply GAL, 180, PMA, and get out of her way. Instead focus all of your attention and energy on yourself and the kids. Sometimes when an A is called o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Jefe @ 10/21/14 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Maybellfor her either. True. Or do they even care?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Ahoy @ 10/21/14 06:41 PM

It will pass, Card. Don't focus on all the things that remind you of her. Let her go and trust the universe to sort things out. The future might hold exciting things for you. You are still young!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Maybell @ 10/21/14 06:39 PM

for her either.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts There's a tear in my beer... by Dawn70 @ 10/21/14 06:38 PM

As I am sure many say, I didn't think I would ever find myself on a forum like this, but life happened and here I am. So, I guess I should start by telling my story. My husband and I met, had a whirl-wind romance and got married after only dating f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Card29 @ 10/21/14 06:37 PM

Fear of the future was just triggered by a woman's perfume. A woman at my work wears the same perfume WAW wore for the first 3-5 years of our R. Reminds me of when she was crazy about me. Time will heal a lot of wounds but I am afraid of the fact tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 06:34 PM

Ooooolonnnggg
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by edz @ 10/21/14 06:33 PM

Hi South, I saw the first tour of that at Bournemouth back with W years ago, it was brilliant (if overly loud I thought but thats the BIC) go, dont worry about the hows and the whys, go. If you enjoy the album (you DO have the album dont you?!?!?)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by elltee2 @ 10/21/14 06:32 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. I've read a bit about runaway wife and think she may fit the bill. Wish there was something I could do, though.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Card29 V by Card29 @ 10/21/14 06:32 PM

Previous thread: thread #4 Not sure what to title this one after what happened last night. WAW told me, among other things, that she wants to date other men.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help before I blow a fuse. by 20&lost @ 10/21/14 06:31 PM

Having hard time coming up with ways of being mysterious. A few weeks ago I met a small group of people that my W didn't know out for a drink and that seemed to stir up some anger in my W. I don't think going to bars is a good thing and I cannot thin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Ahoy @ 10/21/14 06:30 PM

It's okay to grieve for the relationship that you once had, the connection. It's a natural part of the process. Just don't linger in that head space too long. Focus your attention on anything else, as best you can. I too have hope when I hear about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 06:28 PM

Thirded. Take your daughter and enjoy the time together
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh separation - trying to play by the book by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 06:26 PM

I have to agree with Zeus on a lot of what he said. A couple of times already I've considered dating someone else but then I realise that's only because it distracts from the changes I need to make, offers short term comfort and a little bit to get b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ 10/21/14 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Mozza I looked flexible, but not a doormat. I might need her too one day. I agree with this. I have come to learn that I need to be available with a limit. This will be perceived by her that the situation is not as optimal as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh separation - trying to play by the book by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 06:19 PM

Can I suggest a couple of alterations to your groups 1. Agree 2. Unilateral but other spouse is resigned to it and does nothing. 3. Unilateral but other spouse fights it 4. Unilateral but other spouse realises that marriages and happiness takes wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by Cadet @ 10/21/14 06:19 PM

Welcome to the board Get out and GAL. DETACH. Believe none of what she says and half of what she does. Have NO EXPECTATIONS. Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise. You are on moderation right now on the forum. SO post in small fr
Page 60 of 95 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004