A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new crossroad reached by bttrfly @ 04/28/16 03:47 AM

love you too M ... do what ya gotta do girl xoxoxoxoxo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Cherry @ 04/28/16 03:27 AM

I agree phoebe, I had trust issues before due to an abussive r, I feel I gave my last bit of trust to h- and he went and abused that trust. Not sure I can do that again. Thanks jksd, last night he initiated sex, I resisted for a while. Then one thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The heartaches never end by Irish M @ 04/28/16 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: inpain If you'd asked me a few months ago how I'd feel if H asked me to go to dinner with him I'd have said I'd be thrilled! Now I just feel 'meh' about it. IP , that's sounds more like detaching and not getting your hopes u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to rekindle love? by Rose888 @ 04/28/16 03:07 AM

Thanks, SadHub. I am working on me, and plan to keep doing that. Only time will tell if I'm dealing with a fool.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to rekindle love? by Rose888 @ 04/28/16 03:05 AM

Thanks, blu. And feel free to come shake some sense into him. I wish I could. More and more, I think we're dealing with a MLC. Lucky us. You're right--my confidence has taken a beating, and there is a tendency to cling too tightly out of fear. My
For Newcomers
Good for you feyth!! Let me know how it goes. You will feel great when you finish it! It is a ragnar relay. It goes right along the coast so it should be good. The team is intense though... I can barely keep up with their emails! We stay togethe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 29 by roist @ 04/28/16 02:48 AM

Thank you for the expanded reply. V nice read.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating and Trauma by Vanilla @ 04/28/16 01:17 AM

MrBond wake up call to Vanilla on addiction I cried for two days thinking about the consequences of this advice. It's hard to know, let your WW fall and recover yourself for your children. You are the more stable parent for them. They need you to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating and Trauma by Vanilla @ 04/28/16 01:12 AM

Gg has a way of saying things that goes to the core, and her advice is sound and very inspiring. You can stand for M and you can stand for your family. One of the myths in codependency is that to escape you have to be unpleasant or destructive. At t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXVIII: Settling In by JksD @ 04/28/16 12:55 AM

Hey neighbour, Hope today's a better day for you.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Sunny Days are Here by JksD @ 04/28/16 12:54 AM

Sunny, I love this. I am going to adopt this thinking too. There will always be something good and right out there for me. I just hope that this time round, I will be wise enough to recognise it.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: This is What's up by JksD @ 04/28/16 12:49 AM

Ginger, We are the normal ones! The xhs are the ones abducted by aliens. I am so sorry to hear that your xh isn't more helpful with d8. You're probably right that he just wants to be uncle dad. It may not be easy for you now but D8 will thank you fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 29 by Vanilla @ 04/28/16 12:42 AM

Sadhub I read your post and wasn't sure of my reply. I decided that a simple thank you was enough, such a beautiful post. My higher power says that is insufficient, so here is my gratitude. I am grateful for all those who helped me and gave me co
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to Piece my M back together by JksD @ 04/28/16 12:40 AM

Hi LIM, I think you're doing a great job at keeping the road paved while making W do the work needed to repair the M. Wrt W not being the one who ended the A, I think this may actually work in your favour in your sitch. The way her OM has so uncerem
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by JksD @ 04/28/16 12:30 AM

Yes, Cherry, stay strong! Your H seems to be taking small steps towardz you. Hopefully your H can see from the other guys' attraction to you that he will be more than a blithering idiot if he were to leave you. You're a gorgeous mummy (with gorge
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story 2 by DDJ @ 04/27/16 11:53 PM

There you go, give that tough love. You're tired of working to make things work. Give her a chance to miss you. Let her know that you are there, just not there for her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum by Cadet @ 04/27/16 11:23 PM

Please start a new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2672416#Post2672416
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by DDJ @ 04/27/16 11:15 PM

I try to stay detached. I've learned not to react, i think thats the key. The only problem now is that I fully comprehend what is happening, and I find myself consciously pushing my WW into the fog, and then pulling her back in by validating. For ex
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost and scared by Cadet @ 04/27/16 11:05 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Do not ask for her key, change the locks and give S his own key...
For Newcomers
Hi Pinn, I totally get the desire to send the text. As you know, all our feelings tend to change every 24 hours. It's that down time where we press pause on those desired actions that allows us to muster up energy to keep moving forward...which is ex
For Newcomers
I'm so happy that your wonderful paradise (to be) is bringing you such comfort and happiness! It's such a great thing that you can feel all this excitement about future plans like for the bees - the ability to think ahead and plan for the future with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ups and Downs (III) by Painter @ 04/27/16 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126Thanks J. I guess the point that I was trying to make that got lost in my rambling was this: I have no fear, because no matter what happens, I will always have the freedom to choose how to respond, and the freedom to ap
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW still angry, moved out, D on the way? by Phoebe @ 04/27/16 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: 1gr8dad Easier said than done, but if we just take one day at a time, than one day you will notice, hey - I didn't really pine over my WAS today. I didn't think of them. I'm just fine on my own and I'm in control of me and my fu
For Newcomers
Thanks, Hub and Blu. I really do love my property. I have over 120 acres, maybe half in open fields, and the rest is wooded. I have a very small pond, a stream, and from the fields I can look out over a huge lake, even if I don't front it direct
Page 60 of 80 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004