NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
No worries Maybell, hugs to you.
Unfortunately I am not Starsky. But I have been wondering if now may be the time to revisit that. Right now I'm leaning most on the fact that my brother is coming tonight. He and his wife are funny and fun and have been a huge source of support th
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by shodan @ 07/25/14 10:24 AM

I discovered the A on Sunday, when she was here in Boston. This is when I found the text messages. She of course denied it and I just tried to believe her. She then left for NYC on Sunday afternoon. I really figured it out on Monday morning, whic
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 10:22 AM

Hope isn't a plan, bro. OK, so nix the one day of wallowing. YOUR BOYS NEED YOU RIGHT NOW, so you don't get that luxury. They are at VERY formative ages (13 and 15 as I recall?) for how they are going to learn how to deal with adversity, and speci
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #3 by LoisB @ 07/25/14 10:22 AM

Quote:100% agree, except I would not actually say the part of telling him he is going through some challenges. I disagree. I think it's important in this world for our kids to trust their instincts. Their instincts are shouting at them...just like t
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 3 by Maybell @ 07/25/14 10:20 AM

Starsky, any chance you could look at my sitch? I'm in a dark moment and as much as I do lean on my faith I'm feeling very shaky lately. Thanks, and sorry for the hijack mdu.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by KGirl @ 07/25/14 10:15 AM

Well, I got an email from H today about the car loan. I'm angry and upset, need to take some time to respond, don't even know HOW to respond. He says he's been thinking more about it and understands I need and want a car but doesn't think now is th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #3 by woundedfool @ 07/25/14 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: GeorgiabelleI would suggest reassuring your s and saying that dad is going thru some challenges right now. Remind him that you and his dad love him very much and that he is welcome to talk with you about anything. And I would le
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by dawgy @ 07/25/14 10:09 AM

she left them with me for now . hoping i can feed them clothe them a give them all they need .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 10:08 AM

Dawgy, you have two teenaged sons, correct? Did she take them with her or leave them with you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by dawgy @ 07/25/14 10:07 AM

dont pursue . ok im trying not to as hard as i can . I want to beg and i want to plead but i know that I cant . someone please tell me that i will get her back someday . I need to hear this . I need alot of support right now because i feel very sick
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 10:01 AM

Dawgy, Saw your note on Infidelity this morning and wanted to come over to your thread and just offer support. I can only imagine how you feel this morning, and it will probably be worse tonite after dark (always seems to be), but as the others hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by Georgiabelle @ 07/25/14 09:56 AM

I love upstate NY:-). Glad to hear you are getting some responses. That's a nice confidence booster!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by dawgy @ 07/25/14 09:54 AM

thank you sooo much , i cant get enough support this morning . I feel so overwhelmed . I need as much help as i can get
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/25/14 09:52 AM

I was listening to this song and I checked my emails. I got a response from a publisher in a small Upper New York State town. They are creating some project and would like to talk to me. :-) Quote:I was in a tunnel And couldn't see the light And whe
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Next chapter....coming up! by mishka422 @ 07/25/14 09:48 AM

I'm sure it will. My heart is just a little heavy. I'll miss him so much but I'm so proud of him for working toward his goal.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 07/25/14 09:46 AM

So it is okay to accept help if it is offered? It doesn't seem as if I was waiting around for him to come to my rescue? I had a rough night last night. I think reading both you and Maybell's sitches got me thinking that I'm in a holding pattern and
Jump to new posts Re: one day at a time by Georgiabelle @ 07/25/14 09:43 AM

And this would be some SERIOUS work.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/25/14 09:42 AM

Smokey left the week Whitney Houston died. I grew to hate the song, "I will Always Love You." And, in another of God's strange twists...I like to listen to music when I pray and I've been drawn to her music and that of her funeral in recen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by Old Dog @ 07/25/14 09:41 AM

Sorry to hear the news Mike, but now you can really get down to work sorting your life out. You don't have to worry about W or second guess or anything like that. As Cadet says you have the gift of time. You WILL pull through. And the folks on here w
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 09:41 AM

Have you promised the kids something for tomorrow night, or made any other previously announced plans?
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 09:40 AM

Sho, I know you're anxious about how to behave and what to do and say when your wife comes home tomorrow. Remind me of where she was when you found out about A (has she been home since "she knows that you know" [even if she denies it]?).
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 09:36 AM

Unfortunately you're in a tough spot, Ox, b/c your wife very likely doesn't take your stated boundaries seriously, based on your past behaviors and unwillingness to enforce boundaries. So when you say "I do not want to hear you talk about OM; w
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Oxford1 @ 07/25/14 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309Originally Posted By: shodanThis is no fun, I have her caught but she has not admitted to it. She is lying to the kids about where she is and what she is doing, which breaks my heart I know it sukks, Sho, but -- oth
Jump to new posts Re: one day at a time by Starsky309 @ 07/25/14 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: kmlUntil he's willing to go to counseling and do the work it's all b.s. Yep.
Page 60 of 96 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 96 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004