Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's a better day by adinva @ 04/14/14 09:46 AM

BA, been thinking about you, will check out your thread; how are you doing?
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Oxford1Hey Labug are you in New Mexico, what part of the desert? New Mexico is the Chihuahuan desert.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's a better day by adinva @ 04/14/14 09:44 AM

Thanks for being here this morning! Kat, I don't know, honestly. Nipping in the bud had to have happened 24 years ago when I wasn't someone who could do that. Now it feels like bickering, and making things worse, to try to do anything about it in th
For Newcomers
BTW, if your W is leaving, you might be careful about signing a car loan or anything else that obligates you financially.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 4th Down And Getting A Little Anxious by ericmsant2 @ 04/14/14 09:40 AM

Georgiabelle As other have mentioned, you need to protect yourself first and foremost! Originally Posted By: GeorgiabelleH is continuing to behave very impulsively and I am concerned he may be fired in the near future. He worked sporadically durin
For Newcomers
Yes, it does.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How do I stop being attracted to her? by sandi2 @ 04/14/14 09:31 AM

Can you give us more information? What brought your MR to this place?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Newbie - Husband wants out - tuned me out by hope76 @ 04/14/14 09:25 AM

I am new here and hopeful that I can turn the issues in my marriage around. I obtained a copy of the Divorce Remedy book and so much makes sense and confirms my belief that our issues are common as well as fixable with some work. First couple ye
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I am pretty sure she is having an MLC. What now? by ericmsant2 @ 04/14/14 09:25 AM

Congrats on the apt and on putting your life back together!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Was This An MLC? by braveheart @ 04/14/14 09:23 AM

Sometimes people just disappear from the board. Who knows?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to go! by ForeverYoung @ 04/14/14 09:21 AM

Matt, you are trying to analyze her crises with a logical mind. Stop that, you will drive yourself nuts! She is in pain and searching for ways to fix it. She doesn’t know what she wants, except for the pain to go away. She’s having major life regre
Midlife Crisis
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=269250#Post269250 Another link for first post of above thread
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure how to proceed/what is acceptable by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:15 AM

Stick to one thread use the one linked below http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2445516&#Post2445516
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 2 by Tarheel @ 04/14/14 09:15 AM

Just realized that today is the 1 year anniversary of my W sending me an email after 1st BD saying she wanted us to work. That we were family and needed to make it work. That nobody understands and accepts her (faults included) like me and the kids.
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: mduHi, I am new here. Here is my story. On March 6th I busted my H having an affair. We have been married 8 and ˝ years and have 2 small children at home (4 and 6). My husband also has two older children (19 and 25) who ar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New - My story - Very confused by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:13 AM

Thread on infidelity forum http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...483#Post2445483 Welcome to the board Get out and GAL. DETACH. Believe none of what he says and half of what he does. Have NO EXPECTATIONS. Take care of yourself, breathe, ea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Funeral for a husband, love lies bleeding by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:11 AM

Welcome to the board Get out and GAL. DETACH. Believe none of what he says and half of what he does. Have NO EXPECTATIONS. Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise. You are on moderation right now on the forum. SO post in small freq
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:10 AM

Stick to one thread until 100 posts. lets use the one linked below http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2445215#Post2445215
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and very Confused by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: 2BHappyI think my H is having a mid life crisis, not sure. July 13 he told me he was not happy and did not think our marriage would ever work. Feb 14 I found out about OW. Asked him to end it if he planned on living in our hou
For Newcomers
Welcome to the board Get out and GAL. DETACH. Believe none of what he says and half of what he does. Have NO EXPECTATIONS. Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise. You are on moderation right now on the forum. SO post in small freq
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by Starsky309 @ 04/14/14 09:06 AM

Maybe it's just me. As a man, I would feel pursued by the interactions you described above. Or at a minimum, i would feel "Yeah, ol' Twin is still there waiting for me." He needs to feel he's LOSING you before he's ever going to change,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: CSan00 - My story by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:06 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Advice regarding Walk Away Wife by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:05 AM

Stick to one thread until 100 posts This one listed below http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2444700#Post2444700
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How do I stop being attracted to her? by Cadet @ 04/14/14 09:04 AM

Welcome to the board Get out and GAL. DETACH. Believe none of what she says and half of what she does. Have NO EXPECTATIONS. Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise. You are on moderation right now on the forum. SO post in small fr
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ 04/14/14 09:01 AM

Did he send his OW a no-contact letter? Agree to a transparency plan with you? Is your MC trained in dealing with infidelity? Those would be the top 3 things I would recommend to you in order to feel safe again emotionally in the marriage. Once y
Page 60 of 68 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004