A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry- operation sass! by Cherry @ 07/24/16 05:58 AM

Happy Sunday all. After a busy day yesterday, the fatigue has hit me like a truck today, I'm so sleepy! I really enjoyed yesterday. This is the girlfriend I went to Paris with. And she's so supportive, she doesn't use my sadness as an opportunity to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 5 by JimKao @ 07/24/16 05:55 AM

Originally Posted By: JimKaoThank you Phoebe Weekend has been ok. Took the boys to the pool yesterday. They also played on the playscape outside. Its been 6 days of NC between STBX and the boys. I guess she was serious when she said she would de
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 4 my story 4 by e04355 @ 07/24/16 05:49 AM

she is acting nice to me. she is acting as if she wants to be friends. Did she somehow forget that she cheated on me multiple times? or that the rough draft of the divorce papers came to both of us a few days ago? she would like nothing more than t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New adventures 3 by Si_07 @ 07/24/16 05:45 AM

Had a really good night out at another festival last night, meeting some more different people. Found out that W is still lying even about simple things and blaming friends for her actions. Just looking forward to going on vacation soon and getting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 5 by JimKao @ 07/24/16 05:27 AM

Thank you Phoebe Weekend has been ok. Took the boys to the pool yesterday. They also played on the playscape outside. Its been 6 days of NC between STBX and the boys. I guess she was serious when she said she would detach from them back in Janua
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Deja Vu All Over Again by sandi2 @ 07/24/16 05:19 AM

Ray, I have observed the more successful outcome with a wayward wife, is when the H sets very firm boundaries and does not continue in catering to his W's sh't.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching.....nearly there.. by Surfer @ 07/24/16 05:09 AM

Surprising bout of anxiety at the moment. Spoke to my wife and have not seen the kids for quite a while (how sad I just realised I took them to the cinema only 48 hours ago - it seems like a lifetime ago). I am basically really missing them all. Clos
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by sandi2 @ 07/24/16 05:05 AM

Exile, can you not post more often? I think it would really help in getting you more responses. Quote:There is no OM involved as far as I am aware. Her life is very simple. She doesn't go out and just looks after the kids and goes to work. She is h
For Newcomers
I have a pole V
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Shelob's Lair by Vanilla @ 07/24/16 04:39 AM

Curse xWW
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Shelob's Lair by Vanilla @ 07/24/16 04:39 AM

XWH not xWH! Blasted autotext V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: One for the road.... by JksD @ 07/24/16 04:36 AM

(((Jellyb))) NG is lucky to have found you! Zues has given you lot of sound advice and I have nothing much to add. Could it be that like what Zues said, you're subconsciously trying to test him to see if he's the real deal? Is there anything
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by excile101 @ 07/24/16 04:33 AM

Hi Cadet There is no OM involved as far as I am aware. Her life is very simple. She doesn't go out and just looks after the kids and goes to work. She is however, a planner. I also think that she enjoys things the way they are. We live separately bu
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Shelob's Lair by Vanilla @ 07/24/16 04:32 AM

Hi Jelly and Zues Yes Chicago for me too in November, it's a plan! I am staying away from alligators though, right away. Might eat me. Zues I wanted to tell you that legal systems work against the partner who has assets. I understand that usually
Midlife Crisis
Thanks Sotto and M for stopping by. Well, the rash is back. I think I'm still rebounding from the prednisone reaction. That can take up to a month to resolve itself, oh goodie ... something to look forward to This week has been difficult emotio
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLCW, Divorce is Started by bttrfly @ 07/24/16 04:16 AM

HI Wet, Yes, I am right next to you on the see saw of emotions ... I can only speak for myself, but I feel like I have to go through all of this ... feel this rejection, sadness, betrayal, anger, compassion, love, longing, rejection, depression .. i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeps getting worse, 180 not working by Surfer @ 07/24/16 03:19 AM

Hi Buxom. I hope you are enjoying your day. No anxiety is great. Keep enjoying that free time it's what you need to feel 'you' again. Keep busy with those walks, books, dogs etc. It's good when you can remember how lovely it is to just be you and to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to "move on" by Vapo @ 07/24/16 12:55 AM

Yeah, it will be a long time. And if you do decide to do the tough love approach, they will hate you and call you all sort of names. But they do have to get their $hit together and start moving. So, even if they hate you for it, I think it is the onl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to "move on" by Clay234 @ 07/23/16 11:03 PM

Hi Capo, It all sounds like good advice, but still hard to deal with. The messages are some I stumble across while searching for other things, but you are right. She became an alien. No, the kids do not work. My son stole a large sum of cash from m
Page 60 of 60 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004