A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by rppfl @ 02/28/15 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Maybell Sometimes I wish I had the sort of morals where I could just say "This isn't what I want. I need to feel passion in my life. Good luck to all of you." Sometimes that's tempting for a moment, isn't it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (17) by labug @ 02/28/15 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: UnderdogQuote:You can have a sex life without a love life. Jus sayin' Exactly! (And that's what ended my 8 year spell, BTW.) No love involved, other than the love I have for myself when I kicked his ass to the curb. Exact
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by labug @ 02/28/15 04:01 PM

Are you patting your own back? Why? Some days are good, some days are not so good, some days are just days. It's mostly out of our control. Have we respond is in our control.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This need not be the end. by Joe406 @ 02/28/15 03:57 PM

WOW!! I felt like I was reading my situation as I just read yours. The work and changing jobs. Same here! Sex part, same thing. Nice guy thing!! Controlling!! Are you sure you didn't copy my situation? But I am guessing you are not dealing with your
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by LoisB @ 02/28/15 03:52 PM

Could I use my probation on my job and my lack of child support as a reason for the delay? It seems a little unrealistic for the courts to expect me to even afford to travel to Ohio--leave my job--when I am still waiting on money and my job is on th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by Maybell @ 02/28/15 03:48 PM

When will I quit patting my own back? After thinking I had done ok with the kids we're having one of those mornings that makes me want to say "I hate my life." SIGH. This is so hard. Sometimes I wish I had the sort of morals where I could j
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ADHD and EA by Burger @ 02/28/15 03:45 PM

Got some GAL activities planned for the weekend, an afternoon of bowling with friends from work; then dinner with my best friend and his wife Sunday afternoon. Question on 180's: I've always bought her a lot of gifts. I see a t-shirt somewhere, or s
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by twinmom @ 02/28/15 03:40 PM

Something along the lines of "The situation we are in was a wake up call for me to make some changes in my life. I see that I have not been the best person I can be and want to change that. These changes are for me, if you want a divorce I am no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by Joe406 @ 02/28/15 03:40 PM

I really feel like I don't know who this person is that I am living with. She is not the same person I knew. Sometimes I see that old person come back, but it is only for awhile. It is amazing how she can be her old self all day yesterday and than wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This need not be the end. by Barry @ 02/28/15 03:40 PM

Hi all, Mozza, you make some excellent observations in your post. The ones that really resonate are; Originally Posted By: Mozza1) Your sex life sounds very frustrating for both of you. It seems like you did settle for bad sex for a long time, and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by job @ 02/28/15 03:36 PM

In my case, my xh switched lawyers two months prior to the hearing, but it didn't stop and/or postpone the hearing at all and he was the one that filed. We moved forward in spite of the lawyer switcheroo.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: train, how are you? by twinmom @ 02/28/15 03:33 PM

No going back to bed... but as soon as H walked in I was "done" with kid responsibilities and went to take a hot bath. S13 ended up having a friend spend the night and they were up till after 2am playing Xbox. They are still sleeping and it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by bdub @ 02/28/15 03:33 PM

I am not an attorney and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn express, but I would look into this: I have seen many court dates postponed in Ohio because one of the parties involved switched cousel. I do not know about the timing or logisitics and I cer
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by job @ 02/28/15 03:27 PM

Heather, This is only my opinion and what I would do if I were in your situation. I would go to the hearing and get it over with. There will never be a convenient time to schedule a hearing that meets your time frame. The paper will always have de
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (17) by bdub @ 02/28/15 03:18 PM

Just sitting here with a bowl of popcorn enjoying the conversation...........;) Do we need to start a DB forum "contest" ?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by LoisB @ 02/28/15 03:12 PM

Ok. I could use some legal advice from those who know more than I... I have a hearing in Ohio mid-March. Honestly, I do not want to break my momentum at work and stop, go to Ohio, get distracted, etc... I'm finally reclaiming some of what I lost
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says she's out the door by Sherman333 @ 02/28/15 03:03 PM

Another item she keeps bring up is my clothing style... She like more of a metro sexual look. Through all the previous years, both of our selections have been bland to say the least. She's even bought clothes and then talked about how much she hate
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by LoisB @ 02/28/15 03:03 PM

Mighty, I may be wrong. But, it seems as if this house renovation is something you need to finish for yourself. It stands as something you started as a couple and it seems to me that you need, for your own healing and self-respect, to overcome this
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Baby steps, patience and uncertainty by Rick1963 @ 02/28/15 03:00 PM

Part of growing bugsy. He will be fine. He knows in the back of his skull that he has supportive parents. He is young and will come out of this faster than us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by Maybell @ 02/28/15 02:59 PM

I'm handling the kids so much better than STBX. After he left I went up to kiss the kids. D11 was reading happily. Boys needed some loving. S9 said he never expected his dad to come home but talking about it reminded him of it and made him sad. We a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by LoisB @ 02/28/15 02:59 PM

Quote:I don't get the sense that you want them to be unhappy in an unkind way. What MLC causes many of us to do is to doubt everything about ourselves. MLC behaviour is emotionally abusive because it belittles, trivialises and puts down the person wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Look Who's Come to My Picnic by bustingout @ 02/28/15 02:55 PM

((((((((Job, Cadet))))))))) it aways warms my heart to read your words. I think if you both very often as I navigate through all of this in my head and my subsequent actions. The kids are doing great, thank God. They are starting to feel a lot more
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by job @ 02/28/15 02:53 PM

I knew you could do it and so did they! Now, you've figured out what they are looking for, which was the hardest part, you will be able to continue to write some great articles. Keep that email so that you can refer back to it whenever you feel a b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story. Could use some advice and hope by Fogg @ 02/28/15 02:50 PM

Every fiber of me is telling me fighting her on moving out is the wrong decision. She is the type of person that if you challenge her on something she feels strong about or tell her she cant do something she will do it regardless of the outcome. Ev
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Look Who's Come to My Picnic by LoisB @ 02/28/15 02:48 PM

Busting, I'm so happy to hear your update. I think, with MCL, slow and steady wins the race. I wish I had understood this in my bones...earlier than later. It sounds like you are enjoying the moments you have and I think that's key. Focus on the
Page 60 of 93 < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 93 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004