A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ 07/20/16 07:17 PM

So a question for any WW on this site or anyone who was successful with DB. What finally made you/them give up the affair? What was the realization that did it? I am very curious to know. I just read a whole bunch of posts where stuff just didn't wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WHs do come back--Piecing--acceptance & time by JimKao @ 07/20/16 07:15 PM

Blu It's natural to have sad days. It means you are human. The best thing is to let it just go through you and just like any other emotion, it will pass. Tomorrow is another day! (((Blu)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? by lfm @ 07/20/16 07:12 PM

I too decided to take off my ring after about a month post BD. I have not put it on since, with the exception of 2 family events that we have attended together. We have not said anythning to friends, family our or kids yet, but I have made it clear
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 39: I'm Too Old For This by Maybell @ 07/20/16 07:10 PM

1) The three weeks without my New Guy are beginning now. I miss him already! Spent yesterday evening with him and some of his family members who were down here for a big event. He's helping get them home and then I leave for a work trip. I like how t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help please by CT1118 @ 07/20/16 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: RDSalbac, I wish I had magic words to make it feel better. It's got to be a kick in the gut. Easier said than done right now, but continue doing what you were doing. Make yourself into the guy your W would be an idiot to lea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by JimKao @ 07/20/16 07:02 PM

Sara, I am so happy to hear that your conversation went well. There are a lot of positive comments made by your H which is good. I pray that he backs them up with actions. I wish I knew what else to say other than you need to change your screen na
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ 07/20/16 06:58 PM

Thanks,mi think I can hang in there and you can too. It's hard many days
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by SadSara @ 07/20/16 06:47 PM

Painter, There needs to be studies done on WSes when they are in affairs, like brain scans or something. If I had been told my WH was capable of his words and behaviors before I witnessed it, I would have told anyone they were crazy. It was something
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Episode 3 - The Divorce Awakens by qt4x11 @ 07/20/16 06:41 PM

That last one was very awkwardly written- rewrote parts of it Random journaling: Today I went to the clinic - the doctor gave me the last of the antibiotic iv treatments, then told me that I am done with antibiotics and pain meds, and I’m cleared
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help please by RDS @ 07/20/16 06:37 PM

albac, I wish I had magic words to make it feel better. It's got to be a kick in the gut. Easier said than done right now, but continue doing what you were doing. Make yourself into the guy your W would be an idiot to leave. And if she still lea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? by RDS @ 07/20/16 06:17 PM

I wrestled with what to do with my ring. I originally said to myself I was going to keep it on until there is a divorce (if there ever is one). But the more I thought about it I decided to take it off as I feel I'm only married in name only and not
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Getting closer to peace by Ginger1 @ 07/20/16 06:17 PM

So, I had texted him today to call me but he never did. So I texted him a reminder of where to pick her up ( which he read wrong and went to the wrong place) and I told him since he never called ill tell him what I needed to over text. Here is the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost at the moment (2) by lfm @ 07/20/16 06:15 PM

Feeling kind of down tonight. Wife decided at the last minute to take my three youngest daughters to visit her mother, which is 4 hours away. This should be a good thing, get some spearation from each other. Unfortunatley, I took this as an oppor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's been so long... by Cole_ @ 07/20/16 06:11 PM

Picked up the kids after work, made them dinner and we played for most of the evening. Overall, we had a pretty great time and they didn't want to go home. I simply dropped them off at my wife's house and we barely said much. It's hard to think tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It - But Should Have by RDS @ 07/20/16 06:05 PM

Today was an up and down day for me as far my job goes. I got a call from the same VP who offered me the job in Chattanooga. He wanted me to travel there tomorrow and take over the project at Friday midnight. He told me I would be there "2 we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It - But Should Have by RDS @ 07/20/16 05:38 PM

Bodhi, Please don't hesitate to give advice. Even if your advice doesn't help someone specifically, it may help someone else reading the posts. I think my wife is doing a little bit of everything by returning the letters. I'm pretty sure they're
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 3 by cbtdad @ 07/20/16 05:18 PM

Keep it up RSG! Let her be annoyed. Don't be an a$$ about it or other things, but you are not her caretaker at the moment Annoyed is good. Means she still cares When she starts becoming indifferent is when you know it's time to worry
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Episode 3 - The Divorce Awakens by qt4x11 @ 07/20/16 05:13 PM

Random journaling: Today I went to the clinic - the doctor gave me the last of the antibiotic iv treatments, then told me that I am done with antibiotics and pain meds, and I’m cleared for regular activity. I’m finally able to leave the house - I c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WHs do come back--Piecing--acceptance & time by BluWave @ 07/20/16 04:56 PM

I've been feeling at a loss of what to post lately. I think SH hit the nail on the head--we want a quick fix and without doing the hard work. That hard work being looking inside ourselves and letting go of expectations. So I've been asking myself if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice by ForGump @ 07/20/16 04:42 PM

JRuss, I was glad to find your posts because so many things you wrote ring so true for my situation. But as my own thoughts formed in reaction to your stories, I realize that most, if not all, of what I would say to you also apply to me -- and that m
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza's own success story by Maybell @ 07/20/16 04:42 PM

1) When will she stop being STBX? I think you need to rename her. You've got a relationship after her under your belt and she's still only "soon-to-be" ex? She IS ex in all but the law. Move her someplace else in your mental space. 2) Why
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Offering Prayer by bigybiz @ 07/20/16 04:38 PM

It's been a while since I put up my initial post (March 10, 2016)- so I thought I'd repost it - to keep it fresh etc. I was quite moved by a post I saw. Someone stated that they were not doing well and had even given up on prayer. I can tell you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help please by albac @ 07/20/16 04:17 PM

Well I haven't posted in a long time been working on myself and trying my best to DB. Last night I hit a massive set back that may lead to divorce. So I found this page the day after my W walked away, so I never went through the pursuing phase or p
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Not so lost now take 2 by Rouky @ 07/20/16 04:12 PM

Thank you NYGal. It is indeed terrible as nobody deserve to lose their life this way. Unfortunately this kind of things just make you realise how short life can be. I don't post much here as nothing is really happening in my life, I do read others
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 3 by RSG @ 07/20/16 04:01 PM

Update: I was so apprehensive about it, I just asked... why did you want your folks parking here again? She answered they're not, we'll just pickup S. I just simply cannot make myself available like a H until she starts to show ANY kind of movement
Page 40 of 53 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004