A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And on it goes by Babe @ 05/03/16 12:26 AM

Mia, Happy birthday (hug) ! Just start your new thread.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A letter to o my h by Mia2003 @ 05/02/16 11:33 PM

Oops forgot to add, I will forgive you. It would be nice if you ask me for forgiveness but you won't yet. But will on my own for the sake of our children and their future.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts A letter to o my h by Mia2003 @ 05/02/16 11:30 PM

Hi all. Here is a letter I wrote to h for my therapy. I haven't sent it but one day I will read it to him. I don't understand how we got here. We were good together, strong. You said we didn't have any common goals anymore. I thought we had an impor
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 11:27 PM

bttrfly, thanks for the advice! I don't eat much carbs... The water is the problem (as I don't like drinking water), so is the wine... I am trying to have some lemon or apple cider vinegar in my water, so I can drink more of it. And... I'm trying to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by bttrfly @ 05/02/16 11:15 PM

bright cut the carbs and drink lots of water xoxoxox
For Newcomers
Ok, i need to make pledge somewhere and here should be good. I have not been able to go a week without ending up in R talk or reacting. (Although shes has given me plenty to react about these last few weeks). As of today, no R talks, no reacting, ju
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And on it goes by Mia2003 @ 05/02/16 10:46 PM

They have a great time with him. Constantly doing stuff. This weekend it was archery , wild life centre, log cutting. Ows daughters birthday. All a buzz a minute.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting This by ATPeace @ 05/02/16 10:38 PM

Thank you for checking in in me I will post again here as it is the safest place to write things down that I want to say to my W but I know she does not want to hear so I guess I am just venting out my thoughts Being together in house is so hard I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife finally admitted EA. by Natus @ 05/02/16 10:38 PM

Hi Cutebot, i guess its really just a want that i've had for awhile. In all likely hood if i went ahead with it it would not sit well with W. With the way thing have been going i guess i was thinking along the lines of if she doesnt want to be my W t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 10:32 PM

Hey bttrfly, good for you, losing 5 LB. I cannot even lose 1LB, and I need to lose some weight before I start all that crazy B-day celebrations, LOL. I don’t think it is going to happen though, as I’m eating late and stressing a lot… I hear you abo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Approaching the crossroads… by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 10:09 PM

2T, Job, HaWho, thanks for stopping by. I feel like I’m not responding quickly enough once I have some posts on my thread. I’ve been reading and trying to keep up with other threads, I just don’t have time and much energy to post. I’ve been pretty mu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermath by TimR @ 05/02/16 09:38 PM

Journaling since I haven't posted in a while. So things with GF are going very well and still honest and open with her more than I have ever been with anyone. I can thank XWW for pointing that out to me and giving me the motivation to work on tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife finally admitted EA. by cubebot @ 05/02/16 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Natus I guess there are a few things i want to do, one of them is something during our M she would never let me do. get a tattoo on my forearm ~ Thoughts? Its something i want but its something she never wanted me to have. Am i
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by Scotch @ 05/02/16 09:25 PM

I feel pretty strong about getting a 50/50 split somehow. No reason it should t go that way. Obviojsly she thought I wouldn't disagree or wouldn't want to be bothered. Still have to finish going down that discussion and the money talk as well after w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 5 by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 09:17 PM

Lou, great to hear from you! Congratulations on your promotion! You are moving towards your future and what deserve in life by leaps and bounds. I’m cheering for you! I love your plan regarding a free course and then some study. I am also happy that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW still angry, moved out, D on the way? by SadHub @ 05/02/16 08:56 PM

Journaling, It has been 3 days since my last anti anxiety med, so I feel that this is a good thing. The un restful nights continue. Went to sleep at about 10pm woke up at 1230, asleep at 1, then up at 315. I was awake mostly until getting up at
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new crossroad reached by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 08:46 PM

Hey mleigh, it is a beautiful tribute to your H. I’m happy for you, that you are feeling strong to determine what you want in your life and follow up with it. I hope you will still come to this board once in a while to post the updates about you. I f
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 08:37 PM

HaWho, I just can picture that cheshire cat smile on your H when he pulled next to you in that new car. I absolutely admire how you “pocked” him with all these truth darts! I think it great that he responds and tries to defend himself and his deci
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW still angry, moved out, D on the way? by Phoebe @ 05/02/16 08:22 PM

I'm sorry to hear that today was difficult, but I'm very happy to hear that you have both of your lovely Ds with you this evening. I know it must be very hard not to have your youngest with you all the time. The roller coaster ride is no fun at al
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by bttrfly @ 05/02/16 08:21 PM

Thanks KML... I appreciate you having my best interests at heart, but I think maybe I wasn't quite clear here. What I've come to realize from my reactions to the guy I went on a date with is I need to heal from this grief as well as deal with my ling
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by twinmom @ 05/02/16 08:19 PM

Scotch, at one point my first husband (oldest two boys, married 12yrs then super fast divorce) and I split custody like this Me, every Tuesday & Wednesday Ex H, every Thursday & Friday Then we would rotate the Saturday/Sunday/Monday That ment
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Why don't you come to your senses? by BrightFuture @ 05/02/16 08:15 PM

2T, thanks for sharing “the insight into MLC mind”. It is very interesting and very telling… about what’s going on in their minds indeed. Good for you for being honest with him and telling him what you’ve been feeling and thinking. My impression fr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP by OFP @ 05/02/16 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Ralph88My WW has a very immature mental or emotional age as well. So you know where I am coming from!!! My W is apparently going to an IC... Apparently it isn't working or the IC is terrible. My thought... If a person was stu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Offering Prayer by bigybiz @ 05/02/16 08:08 PM

I must say I really need to be thankful. I spent some time today ready a few other people's posts today and I realize how lucky I have it. I read many stories of people who are struggling with affairs, long distances, interfering relatives, blood thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by bigybiz @ 05/02/16 08:02 PM

Melo & Rose8888. Thanks for your post. I must say I really need to be thankful. I spent some time today ready a few other people's posts today and I realize how lucky I have it. I read many stories of people who are struggling with affairs, long
Page 40 of 81 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004