A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by WshIKnw @ 02/15/17 06:34 AM

So any idea why she didn't tell me that she was thinking about it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ex wife has met someone else by maly @ 02/15/17 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By: excile101I agree Maly but it's not right. When you spend over a decade with someone, go through ups and downs, have children together, surely it's only human to treat the other person with some respect instead of rubbing their n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 06:28 AM

Quote:I wouldn't think so, but why wouldn't she tell me she was thinking about it, at the time? And why would she now lie and say that she wasn't thinking about it? I'll give you what mine did, which pretty much follows the examples of others found
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: CadetISSUE - I am new to the forum and I am on moderation. How do I get off? Or I was put back on moderation for not following the board Rules. Now What? The Board Administrator makes the final decision on all posters for wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moving on to the next phase by job @ 02/15/17 06:16 AM

Pax, Please start a new thread and be sure to link your threads together. If you aren't sure how to link them, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you. Thanks!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure where I am so no title! by job @ 02/15/17 06:14 AM

Coly, There are three types of mlcers: 1. Drop-in. This is the mlcer that continues to come to the home, most likely on a daily basis or every couple of days. They have dinner, sit around w/the children and just visit like old times. 2. Droplet. T
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by Mach1 @ 02/15/17 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: GordieCali, thanks. Really trying to get rid of expectations and dropping the rope? I know I'm not there yet. Hey Gordie... I'm just catching up on your thread. Your posts have kinda jumped out when I have been perusing a
Midlife Crisis
I am sorry that she responded the way she did, but that's MLC stinking thinking. In her own way, she's not only complaining about the fees, but she was also pushing you to do whatever you need to do on the paper work. Take your time and be sure to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by Kaizen @ 02/15/17 06:10 AM

Originally Posted By: brizzShe's the type who probably was angry I didn't speak to her. This makes no rational sense. She is angry at you for not speaking to her?! It isnt like she started up a conversation either. In my opinion, its GOOD if shes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by WshIKnw @ 02/15/17 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74I do. The same has been said over and over and over in this very forum. Do you think a life-changing choice such as a divorce was an over night decision? I wouldn't think so, but why wouldn't she tell me she was thinking
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:56 AM

Quote:So, if she's been planning to break up with me, why do you think she'd lie and say she hasn't been planning it? I do. The same has been said over and over and over in this very forum. Do you think a life-changing choice such as a divorce was
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding ME again by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:54 AM

Quote:I think it's better to go to custody mediation at $150/hour where we can talk more leisurely, feel heard by an independent third party, discuss a detailed parenting plan and many of our unique and extenuating circumstances (hello, brain cancer,
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Clouds are Parting by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:52 AM

Quote:I allowed my wife a lot of leeway because of the abuse she suffered as a child. She could be very harsh and demanding, among other things. Allow me to add this - had I had known any of it, or even had an inkling, I'd also have given her the le
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by WshIKnw @ 02/15/17 05:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74I'm afraid that's an answer you may never get. But one thing I can tell you is that asking for divorce IS NOT an instantaneous decision and its been planned for quite some time. I doubt her Grandmother's health had anythin
Midlife Crisis
Please hit me with the 2x4's quickly and put me out of my misery. Day was going well, but unfortunately when the W texted and complained about money she is spending on her attorney I responded. I told her that we could focus on us instead of money.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Clouds are Parting by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:29 AM

Doodler, Very well said, sir. Quote:It's very sad that our marriage ended, but I'm responsible for our sons and my own life and I'm not going to let the unfortunate outcome of our marriage hold me back from fully enjoying life. I like this. I may
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:27 AM

Quote:then at least I can say I tried and not have any regrets. If you've done your best then you can't be faulted.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe She Isn't Evil by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:25 AM

Quote:I had to become her friend so she would like me again before she would ever allow herself to fall in love with me again. There is a very, very fine line. Some want to be become "friends" to make it easy on us...sort of ease their gui
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe She Isn't Evil by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:23 AM

Quote:My W actually told me how hurt she was that it took something like a PA to finally wake me up to her unhappiness and make a change. I thought that was BS cause no matter what it takes 2 to make a marriage work and she could have come to me befo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW and the big D by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: SAL27Well you never know. Crazier things have happened. Maybe one of these days she will realize just like all the other WAW on here.... Maybe so...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by brizz @ 02/15/17 05:20 AM

W came to the house on Sunday to get more of her things. She asked if a stack of mail was her's and that was the extent of our talking for the 1.5 hours she was there. She took the dog outside to play with her for about 10 minutes, came back in, and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:19 AM

Quote:I hate how she did all of this. The way she always kept acting like things were fine between us, up to right before the wall came up and the bitterness started. The way she wrote me an anniversary card that basically said "everything's gre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by Jeep74 @ 02/15/17 05:10 AM

Quote:You think she's having an affair? I've strongly suspected it, but I have not yet found conclusive evidence. Crap, I think I crossed threads. Who knows.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted by WshIKnw @ 02/15/17 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74It's entirely possible that she is, but its also possible that she isn't. However, given the fact that she is involved in an affair tells me that she is friendzoning you. You think she's having an affair? I've strongly sus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 9 by 2016sux @ 02/15/17 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: skyhighIt created consequences to them, they had to face how others were seeing them, it forced them out of their fantasy land. That's exposure. I created a crack who forced them to take a look at themselves. Ahh I get what you
Page 40 of 41 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004