A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's happening by coffee_ @ 03/20/17 10:46 AM

I guess the most difficult thing for me right now is knowing she is with the OM, it stinks, it could be with anybody else but him. I guess it just confirms that it was an exit affair. I am not looking forward to seeing them together, thus I avoid any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by Jeep74 @ 03/20/17 10:45 AM

Quote:Actually she has boldly stated that she is NOT remorseful and won't apologize for doing something just because society says it's wrong. She's "tired of living by societies standards". Good grief. Well, there you go.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Loosening My Grip by FightOn @ 03/20/17 10:40 AM

My therapist informed me that low grade headaches are a potential side effect of the therapy. I figured since it wasn't responding to the ibuprofen I was taking. So I have come down from my high on St. Patty's Day. I am not as optimistic, but I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by Laowai @ 03/20/17 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: mvgfwd2At best I would only offer to discuss the issue of the friend after she begins NC with OM, has remorse for what she did and is committed to repairing the M. Short of that what is the point? I'm not sure I'll ever get t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thread #3 - Mediation by Gordie @ 03/20/17 10:32 AM

Are you in close agreement for the mediation?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (4) by doodler @ 03/20/17 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: WshIKnwCan you guys give me reasons to cut my hair? WshIKnw, Go retro and get a mullet.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thread #3 - Mediation by Jeep74 @ 03/20/17 10:09 AM

Quote:Because I've been good at not talking to her, i have no clue if its doing anything to her thoughts on us. I assume not yet (or if ever), so im going to keep it up. If she was interested, she'd let you know.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thread #3 - Mediation by KevinIn @ 03/20/17 09:59 AM

I just realized last friday was 4 weeks since our last MC appointment, which was also the last time i said anything about our relationship. And it's been 7 weeks since i started detaching and not talking about our relationship. We've only talked a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (4) by WshIKnw @ 03/20/17 09:45 AM

Can you guys give me reasons to cut my hair? My main reason is that it will make it a lot faster for me to get ready to go each day. I have also read that by far most women do not like long hair on a guy. The entire time I was with my wife I had lon
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here . . . (Thread 7) by ForGump @ 03/20/17 09:42 AM

JR, give us an update. Any practical changes to your life? Get new furniture? Can opener? Colander? Send out Evites to your family and friends to join in on your D? (Sorry). Hate social media. I quit them to avoid the ignominy of getting divorced on
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by mirage @ 03/20/17 09:42 AM

Gordie, As a reformed MLC'er, yea it's bleepn strange. Were totally nuts in that fog. Next...... Mirage
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by mvgfwd2 @ 03/20/17 09:40 AM

At best I would only offer to discuss the issue of the friend after she begins NC with OM, has remorse for what she did and is committed to repairing the M. Short of that what is the point?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW with affair moved out 4+ weeks ago by SAL27 @ 03/20/17 09:38 AM

Quote:In my opinion there's never a good reason to go out and have an affair. Truly, what kind of person does that? I know people on this forum have no idea who I am and what kind of husband I was or the kind of marriage I had....... but regardless o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 9 by ForGump @ 03/20/17 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: PsySaraI fantasize about telling him I think I can't do this anymore and he frantically doing everything and anything to win me back. But the passion isn't there, it hasn't been since before the affair. It hasn't been there sinc
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hearing the Fat Lady Sing by Jeep74 @ 03/20/17 09:35 AM

Quote:Friends who aren't so aware, who just know about the big D happening this year, are like, What? Date? Already? Isn't it kind of early? Friends try to help in the only way they know, so to them it may seem early, when to you it isn't. They don'
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hearing the Fat Lady Sing by ForGump @ 03/20/17 09:27 AM

Friends who are aware that my XW and I were divorcing over a whole year ... that I hadn't touched her (sexually/romantically) for nearly a year ... are like, Yeah, it's time to go out and date! Friends who aren't so aware, who just know about the bi
For Newcomers
Thanks Vanilla. You are very good at the 2x4. There was one 1 physical incident 23 years ago. Not a hand on me since. His weapons are words and I do not give him the opportunity to hurt me any longer. My conflicts are internal only. I am outwar
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: black swan theory by Dawn70 @ 03/20/17 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: doodler I will put pictures of the go kart on Pinterest (doodlersdomain) soon. My son started the go kart by taking some scraps of wood and screwing them together. It's evolved since then, but the wood that he started with sti
For Newcomers
She may seem happy now, but it won't last. I am a little further out in terms of the cycle. My told me immediately after the BD that he felt giddy (although I was in utter despair at the time and he knew it). He kept posting stuff about how happy
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by Gordie @ 03/20/17 09:20 AM

Mirage--definitely don't want to make a fuss about this, just noting it for our anthropological academic research on MLC ForGump--heck yeah, I'm definitely taking the inconsistency as a step in the right direction but golly, it sure is strange
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by ForGump @ 03/20/17 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Gordieshe wants to walk alone...and then we can go home and have sex...I don't get it. S[***]s but look at it this way: it's definitely nutty, irrational behavior. But you know what's worse than that, is a spouse who is thinking
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again 2 by T0324 @ 03/20/17 09:03 AM

Thank you. Yes I know and I'm trying. I spoke with our C. He is shocked. He wants me to kick H out. He said this is worse than last time and that H has forgotten the wrongs he did. He told me that H is giving me validity based on his actions that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by mirage @ 03/20/17 09:01 AM

Gordie, I think the walking issue falls under the "is this the hill you want to die on" category. If not , then keep looking at the positives and reinforce those. That's my two cents. Sounds like things are progressing so keep up the po
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moored by Gordie @ 03/20/17 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: HaWhoThanks Marye. It's nice to hear from you and thanks for the kind post. Job - on the subject of deep replay, tonight while we ate a proper dinner, h had a bowl of icecream. It's been an odd week here. I feel like all the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by Gordie @ 03/20/17 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By: KyhI guess I will keep taking this day to day even though D papers are on their way through the court. Has signing the papers changed the way you feel about your situation and what you want?
Page 40 of 46 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004