A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

JUNE SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL 4:00 PM Central Time ON TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by cbtdad @ 06/22/16 11:24 AM

First off Doodler I was laughing so out loud big time. I needed that. Thank you Ok. I appreciate all the responses. MC is in a couple of hours. So let me say the things that I am feeling. Acc you hit a lot of it on the head as usual. I've put timeli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where to start by Keaton @ 06/22/16 11:23 AM

Sandi2 - am I not thinking through that correctly?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Losing control, I need to let go (2) by KyleR @ 06/22/16 11:20 AM

Hate to say this on here because of the support I've received but I have official given up all hope. I'm going to the house on Tuesday to collect all my things and tell my W that when she returns from her trip to Boston I want to talk about divorce
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by Surfer @ 06/22/16 11:11 AM

Cbt One thing that helped me in MC was saying little. The MC usually spends time talking to the person with issues the most. It was '95% WAW time' at our sessions. I found this a comfort it felt like the MC was helping me to win her back and I could
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My little slice of Life.. by Tofbrks @ 06/22/16 11:10 AM

Thanks Sandi , I would never sign anything like that anyway... Especially if financials are involved which I highly doubt. I think it's more towards freedom to do as she pleases- see who she pleases - when she pleases- NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!...she keep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support 2 by poschan @ 06/22/16 11:03 AM

thanks sandi, I was expecting a 2x4 or 2
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by Surfer @ 06/22/16 11:02 AM

Hilarious Doodler. Just don't take cock you leg on the obligatory Yukka plant in the corner. That would be taking the pi55!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: confused and paralyzed by JimKao @ 06/22/16 10:55 AM

This is touching. I am glad to see you here seeking help. It brings some hope back to me that good things can happen. Joseph Sandi will give you good advice. I am praying for you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing my life and M back together by Coconut @ 06/22/16 10:44 AM

LiM, just stopping by to see how things are going.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: confused and paralyzed by sandi2 @ 06/22/16 10:38 AM

Hi Jo, you are very brave to join us.......and the fact you are reaching out for help, tells me a lot about you. You will quickly discover that the overwhelming majority here are those who have been betrayed, left, or given the "bomb". Th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pathway Change by Coconut @ 06/22/16 10:36 AM

Blueboy, if you haven't done it yet, you may want to read Lim's thread, he has been piecing for awhile, and his most recent thread goes into concerns about letting his W back to soon. you can also read through my stich a little, but my situation was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2, She moved out - I win! I think by bigybiz @ 06/22/16 10:32 AM

Sandi2: Thanks for the insightful post yet again. Yes, I can see how the score keeping could look bad. I was trying to be humorous and give a play by play. I'll start a new thread - if I can't change the name. I really do feel that my WW/WAW is l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: confused and paralyzed by Cadet @ 06/22/16 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Jo88A few months ago, H found out that I was having an A with an old friend. Could you explain WHY you needed to have an affair? What was lacking in your marriage that drove you to do this, and also what was lacking within YOU
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by Coconut @ 06/22/16 10:22 AM

Might I suggest the result may be more fun if you hump the counselor's leg instead of your W's. cbt, I don't think your W's focus is all that different, even now while piecing, it is obvious that the priority in my W's life is the fire academy. It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by Accuray @ 06/22/16 10:22 AM

cbtdad, I completely understand your frustration. Being in a relationship with no sex or physical affection is torture and breeds resentment. That resentment can seep into your life in ways you didn't anticipate. MWD sent out a marketing e-mail
Another Divorce Busted!
Jump to new posts Healing from Infidelity -easy, no. Possible YES! by Virginia @ 06/22/16 10:19 AM

Healing from infidelity is tough - here's a great example of how it can be done. ********************* "I joined your on-line community years ago. I truly believe your website and book saved my marriage in a very short amount of time. My life
Private Intensive Sessions with Michele
Jump to new posts Private 2-Day Session with Michele Weiner-Davis by Virginia @ 06/22/16 10:13 AM

If you truly want to transform your marriage, visit Michele in her Boulder, Colorado office. Michele will meet with you and your spouse privately for an entire day or two -from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - where you will have her undivided attention. She is hi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by doodler @ 06/22/16 10:12 AM

cbtdad, Everyone is so supportive! I just thought I'd offer up a suggestion. I've been to several MC sessions and sometimes it can get really nasty. What you can do is use the MC session as an opportunity for a 180. When you walk into the MC's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Toast - burnt or just right by rich4j @ 06/22/16 10:08 AM

thx JK I don't plan to blame or bash my STBX at all...its a non starter Just continue to lose sleep at night about her/D7 not wanting to spend time away from the current house that the STBX is staying in (for a while ) and the neighborhood. Plan i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by RSG @ 06/22/16 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: cbtdadI also really need to be careful and watch my words in MC session today I can tell I'm on the edge of blowing up and getting frustrated I'm getting agitated and wanting physical attention You can do it!!!! Take deep br
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on me and letting it play out by Surfer @ 06/22/16 10:00 AM

Yes. Her actions will drive you mad. It's hard being nice when someone is being so obnoxious but WW's are really good at this whereas the LBH will want to hit out verbally or otherwise through frustration. You just keep your head mate. If it's any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Need help. by ShawnJ @ 06/22/16 09:53 AM

She was texting me all yesterday asking about custody arrangements and what to put in the divorce decree. She even sent me some papers to sign and return...which I have no intention of doing.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pathway Change by RSG @ 06/22/16 09:52 AM

"W has even stated as much, she lost her way and left her values and morales behind. She is very down about who she has become." This is a great start. You can't let her wallow in that for too long, but it seems like a great start for show
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: confused and paralyzed by Cadet @ 06/22/16 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: BluWaveCadet, do the same links apply to her sitch? Jo is trying to regain trust after having an A. I wonder if DB would further hurt H and create more distance? As someone on the other side of the fence, i wonder if she should
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost at the moment by doodler @ 06/22/16 09:46 AM

Ifm, I completely understand; I've been there. The whole thing is new and such an entirely different experience (in a not-fun way) that it's almost impossible to comprehend. Hang in there.
Page 40 of 47 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004