A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Buxom @ 08/20/16 08:58 PM

Revenge fantasies can be fun as long as you don't end up hurting yourself more. I find it a slippery slope and I had to stop or go mad. You are bouncing back so well cherry. Stay in your zone!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by SadDad8 @ 08/20/16 08:52 PM

Thank you. I came home to her barking threats about how the courts are going to decide etc. Also said that I only want the kids for the money (adoption stipend)...Couldn't be further from the truth. If I had to give up everything I would rather have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stages of grief by Painter @ 08/20/16 08:34 PM

I should include today's activites - Son and I cleaned up the garage and storage unit to prepare for my furniture and things being delivered tomorrow morning (I was amazed they deliver on Sundays!). I'm starting to look forward to getting it. Then
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Sunny Days Ahead by Georgiabelle @ 08/20/16 08:28 PM

Omg!!! Betsy, THAT made me laugh. I did that with Lucky Charms too(back in college) and the song at that time was "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I've evolved in a way I suppose :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by AndrewP @ 08/20/16 08:08 PM

Watching #thehip tonight. I know that WW has also watched at least some of it. It's a Canadian cultural connection. I reached out to S22/D24 about it earlier. Even though we are separated by geography and pain I wish we could be sharing this more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking my first sip of the water by AndrewP @ 08/20/16 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: ATPeaceHow do I shift from feeling just so lonley I miss her when she is at work and then when she is arround I cannot be close to her so I feel alone Thank you for your help AtPeace - it's called detaching and it will be the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude Journal-Medicine for the soul 2 by Cadet @ 08/20/16 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Mach1 I now challenge Cadet.... I am greatful that Mach1 challenged me while I was on vacation.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by Tony68 @ 08/20/16 07:40 PM

Thanks Sg Nice to know, too many bruises from beating myself up
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Out of in house S - On My Own (11) by vise82 @ 08/20/16 07:38 PM

Hey, from Ws mouth, she is worried that the negative opinion my family has of her will be brought to light to our kids. This was her number one fear when she wanted to seperate. This was the number one issue that she would take me to court over in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by Cadet @ 08/20/16 07:37 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Learning, growing and believing.... by mleigh4 @ 08/20/16 07:33 PM

Hi guys, thank you for the support and hugs. They are so appreciated. I am enjoying a much needed down day. S is with H, friends are busy, so I am doing a pamper day for me. Nap, food, wine and movies! Someone said, I think Job, to grieve this n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking my first sip of the water by ATPeace @ 08/20/16 07:30 PM

So watched the black doors and also Watched [censored] the fear and again I have never pushed myself and my life has been about half measures I am going to step up my diet and weight loss I want to start to feel good about myself body image has
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by JksD @ 08/20/16 07:24 PM

Cherry, jmho, but I would say that you should gather evidence for serving them. If skank doesnt want ppl to know about their A, then serving her will expose it to her family. I would love to make her pay for your legal fees. Your H will probably be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by mvgfwd2 @ 08/20/16 07:17 PM

Trust once broken takes a long time to rebuild. You are really only a month and a half away from contact with the OM. I've read a number of places that trust may take up to 3 years to be back where it was. It depends on the situation. I am about
For Newcomers
Phoebe, I am sorry to hear about how your H skulked around to make sure you were served the papers. It's horrid that your L friend would be adding to your distress as well. Agree with Sotto, if L friend is not working out, you should put in your own
For Newcomers
Hey there Sparrow Hoping!! I'm checking in on you and not seeing any activity here. How can we chat if there's no one to chat with? Where is the SH gauntlet challenge? Don't even see you in the land of gratitude, and that concerns me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by AndrewP @ 08/20/16 07:11 PM

SadDad8 - just breathe. Breathe in and then out. What is coming from W is noise and is coming from a place of hurt and pain. You need to be strong for yourself and the kids. Focus on that. Gender neutral hugs coming to you from me <smile>
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stages of grief by Painter @ 08/20/16 07:02 PM

Cherry, my son is actually 6'2" ... and just turned 30. So he's more of a support to me right now than I am to him. He's been wonderful to me and takes care of me in such a caring and loving way. I can imagine it must be challenging at work w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by SadDad8 @ 08/20/16 07:01 PM

Ok so update. She came home and wanted to talk about the agreement. She now changed her mind about everythjng and wants the kids 5050. I said I would think about it. She then made several attempts to bait me into a fight to which I replied I didnt w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Brian's Song by sgctxok @ 08/20/16 07:00 PM

Hi Brian - Welcome! You really have the right instincts already and are doing a great job! Like you, I don't get the saving face thing, at least completely. I think more out loud truth helps everyone. But since not everyone feels that way, it
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory - The sequel by annab74 @ 08/20/16 06:58 PM

Heart-on-sleeve girl, there is nothing wrong with who you are. There is beauty in being soft and kind and open with your heart. Your compassion and kindness is your strength. So many people want to strike back when they have been hurt, and while it
For Newcomers
Hearing them talking has to be one of the worst. I'm so sorry. Hang in there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts (NA) Re: Need direction by sgctxok @ 08/20/16 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony68Thank you sg My wife and I were together since 1989, then in 1990 I, in a dramatic way(long story) became a Christian, my wife came along but didn't have the same enthusiasm as I did, I came from a rough drug taking life
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: 10 Years Later - From a DB'er by Underdog @ 08/20/16 06:29 PM

What she said ^^^^^^. LOL, I didn't mean to have word diarrhea on your profile! I just want to know the meat. I'm a year older than you, and when I've been trolling online, I only interact with people who give me enough information to proceed. Like
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by Tony68 @ 08/20/16 06:27 PM

Thank you sg My wife and I were together since 1989, then in 1990 I, in a dramatic way(long story) became a Christian, my wife came along but didn't have the same enthusiasm as I did, I came from a rough drug taking life style and I was just so hap
Page 40 of 74 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 73 74 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004