A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiously waiting for it to fall apart by vge1 @ 07/04/15 05:28 AM

Hi Dejavu2. I admire your courage. You are so strong. So happy you were able to get away and focus on yourself. Praying you continue to be protected. You are amazing!! In His Love VGE1 Romans 8:28
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Like a jigsaw puzzle by Squiggy @ 07/04/15 05:16 AM

I know it's normal to second guess her motivations throughout this. Definitely difficult, and it shows how far I need to go in terms of trust. I tested a bit by offering to let her take up something she thought she lost, and she said it would defea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ 07/04/15 04:34 AM

Got in a couple really good laughs at the show. Forgot that life [censored] for three straight hours. Thanks for playing along. New goal tomorrow.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Backslide After Affair Recovery by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 04:15 AM

Hope - Stick with what's working! No reason to change course now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 04:04 AM

My 4 year old told my SFIL that he wasn't her best friend because he wasn't eating a Popsicle like the rest of us. MIL told her she shouldn't say that because it isn't very nice. My daughter just looked at her and shrugged, like a raging 16 year ol
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I get to work (12) by Eirinn @ 07/04/15 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt777 but nobody would leave the husband I would have been today. So true, Matt! You are an inspiration on here to many and a loving, caring, compassionate dad to your girls. She would be crazy to leave you! Have a goo
For Newcomers
Bob, I would love to see that energy distribution topic! I'm just sooo tired lately. I know I have a lot of changes going on at once, but I really wish I could wake up refreshed. Hope you're having a better night, *hugs* E
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I get to work (12) by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 03:55 AM

I spent a good bit of time this morning holding and looking at my wedding ring. I've been wearing it continuously this whole time. I feel like I might be a fool for keeping it on. But as I sat feeling the weight and looking at it, I couldn't think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I get to work (12) by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 03:53 AM

Alright, arrived around 1245. Spent the day there with the in laws and did not mention my W or R once. Had a great day with the kiddos, was a total PMA. The closest I got to talk of the W was when we had Popsicles and mini cupcakes for dessert, MIL
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse II (7) by teach3 @ 07/04/15 03:48 AM

Great post Zephyr! Fogg he is right YOU CAN DO IT! Just keep being the Lighthouse. You were the person who reminded me to read that story when I first came here. I love that analogy. You are working so hard and making good progress. Keep shining
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband A for one year by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: 4mykidMatt777 i forgot to mention. it seems so weird not telling him where i am going as he usually never asks what I am up to I usually just tell him! well for whatever reason today he asked what i was doing. I just said not su
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband A for one year by Matt777 @ 07/04/15 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By: 4mykidMatt777 yes it was a lot of information! I like to give as much information as i can so I can get as much feedback as I can. I am so scared of messing this up and losing my family for good. I have NO relationship with ANY
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just Fishin' by teach3 @ 07/04/15 03:36 AM

I'm glad you had a good day! I did some kayaking on vacation. It was amazing. I had never done it before but I caught on fast and loved it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: seperated 4 months by help67 @ 07/04/15 03:31 AM

Could really use a vet for help right now. My waw just told me she is dating someone who is married, but it is an open marriage. They have known each other for a few years and they didnt start dating until after she left me, but I imagine it was an e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's Been Two Months Today by DifRent @ 07/04/15 03:02 AM

After I got home tonight, I texted my W to see if she would be coming home at all this weekend... so I know whether or not I should bolt the front door. She responded... hours later... to tell me she is going "out of town" and won't be slee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce Busting My Wayward Wife by Cadet @ 07/04/15 02:51 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FIDO - Changing The Rules - Pt 2 by NH115 @ 07/04/15 02:49 AM

Thanks CaliGuy, I've been on the road a lot this week, but I'll try and dig into your thread further. Maybe I'm too close to the situation, but she's such a moving target. I agree that the drinks thing (if it happens) is unacceptable. I've drawn th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ 07/04/15 02:24 AM

Intermission of the show...and post #100. What's my prize? Hopefully one post closer to stability.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Divorce Busting My Wayward Wife by HurtJef @ 07/04/15 02:15 AM

Newcomer Jeff Here. Looking for support. Where to start.. My wife and I have been together since she was 19, I was a 26 year old and met her just months after she had a baby girl (who's father took off and moved to another state). We became best fr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just Fishin' by mahhhty @ 07/04/15 02:01 AM

Bob & Teach... Thanks for checking in. I hope you both are enjoying the beginning of the holiday weekend. This AM, X-FIL & X-BIL came to pick up X's stuff. They arrived at 8 on the dot and I was already working. I had most of it up and out
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from south of la la land by HaWho @ 07/04/15 01:56 AM

In AM H seemed to be testing me; I really do think he was trying to pick a fight. He has been very angry and I think he wants a reason to pin it on me. I acted as if and he actually said hello cheerfully-wow!! Question: I know they test to see if
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by BrightFuture @ 07/04/15 01:35 AM

Vge, Job, Heather, Mighty, skhdive , 2BHappy, FY, busting, thank you all for the words of support. You are all right, I should not assume anything. After all, I don’t know for sure. It is my imagination that got me spinning. Amazingly, I feel good
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse II (7) by Zephyr @ 07/04/15 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: asitis From what I've seen your W chose very well. I suspect she has an instinct that you were that person who could love her and who she could love. You stumbled in your M and that has shaken that confidence. I'll reiterate
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband A for one year by 4mykid @ 07/04/15 01:02 AM

well fireworks cancelled as my daughter wants to go to her grandparents instead but we did go out to my favorite place to eat! It was so nice going out just me and my baby girl. AND it just happened he left to take a car for a drive he was working on
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: asitisGood. Don't make her use those "someone safe" she is talking to by not showing the least interest. You have to act like you are not her spouse right now. Nothing that smacks of restricting her freedom, checkin
Page 40 of 85 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004