NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH with OW/EA - advice wanted! :) by cq1 @ 07/18/14 06:27 PM

Lisa, I'm proud of you. Take a step back and see how brave and strong you are taking on these changes. Kudos to you. Keep it going girl. You're on the right track and the right place. Have a Happy day and weekend.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: one day at a time by 25yearsmlc @ 07/18/14 06:25 PM

PS Ask your photographer friend for referrals if you feel you must have a professional one there. But ask yourself if that is crucial at this time. Isn't it pricey? Just wondering.
Jump to new posts Re: one day at a time by 25yearsmlc @ 07/18/14 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: twinmomSo our photographer ( a family friend who has a photography business) is horribly sick and most likely won't make the baptism. Trying to find a photographer at the last minute. H decides to ask one of his employees who I
For Newcomers
Alright so we had the three way call to the insurance company today. It was earlier than I expected since he's on the coast and I'm three hours behind him. He initiated with a text asking if I would still be available to do the three way call. I rep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 2 by Old Dog @ 07/18/14 06:24 PM

Ah, the first bit was directed at what you said about your W being nicer. The second bit was mine. It's been happening for months, I'm sitting downstairs while she's upstairs reading a book or on facebook or whatever, I don't know. It feels lonely i
For Newcomers
Why are you so focused on diagnosing W ? You need to detach. You posted earlier that you were studying Buddhism. This is one of my favorite quotes from the Buddha. It applies to you and W. "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 34: Holding my ground ... continued by gabbysmom23 @ 07/18/14 06:13 PM

I know she totally ignored my last post Lois. She's ignored a very similar post a few times over. I hope it is resonating. The things she doesn't jump to address are the ones she knows are true and can't argue. When you are pointed out someth
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: One breath at a time by gabbysmom23 @ 07/18/14 06:11 PM

This fall I will have to handle yoga, dance. And cheerleading. I'm already having anxiety about how I will handle it all. She will handle it fine. She needs the outlets. I need time and rest, haha! I will be mindful of not letting my anxieties
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by Wonka @ 07/18/14 06:11 PM

Heather, Originally Posted By: LoisB Honestly, Wonka...I'm not sure tech writing is where it's at for me. I'm interested in it because it's lucrative and I'm tired of scraping by...but, I've never really given in to my passion...which is writing fea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Maybell @ 07/18/14 06:04 PM

Super frustrated that our communication skills aren't about a hundred times better. I've been beating myself up wondering if there was a purpose to his telling me he'd ended things with OW. If I knew how we function under our current circumstances I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by claire7 @ 07/18/14 06:00 PM

Maybell! Wow! Don't have time to fully comment but wanted to say congrats on getting through lunch and having such great insight, and enjoy your time w/o kids (might as well enjoy since it is forced upon you, right?) A couple of things that reson
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do III by Ben2010 @ 07/18/14 05:57 PM

Nettles, Thanks for commenting. Yeah I would agree with the neon sign thing. I dont want to make her uncomfortable or blow the whole thing by misreading it. I certainly dont want to push it for my own selfish needs either. She is not in nursing sc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by oad @ 07/18/14 05:55 PM

sorry pilot..my turn to hijack....;) 25yrs do you think you can look at my sitch your advice will be most appreciated
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by Wonka @ 07/18/14 05:54 PM

Pilot, You may not realize how you're coming across to us here. What I am seeing from you here is that situations are very Black & White to you as evidenced by your comments that this "falls under Sandi's rules" or "is contrary
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day by woundedfool @ 07/18/14 05:54 PM

I can't tell you how to feel, or how I would. At least my exW kept her EA/PA quiet. I have zero doubt (as mentioned above), it is done to get a rise out of you.... don't let it. It is sad really... not for you; for them. She is clearly still
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: "The third time's lucky. " by cczamo @ 07/18/14 05:50 PM

TL- I'm late to the congratulations-you're-officially-free-of-x-and-your-house-is-yours party! But congratulations! The location for spreading your mom's ashes sounds absolutely lovely. I hope it's close enough that you can visit the waterfall i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Maybell @ 07/18/14 05:48 PM

And he just took the kids for the week and I didn't even get the stinky one-armed hug. Guess I get to fall apart for a little while before I go meet my friends for the fun activity planned for this evening. Oh, and my D11 told me several times how
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/18/14 05:48 PM

Library Cover Letter: CHECK! Sent one resume and one cover letter for two library jobs. OH!!!!! Honestly, Wonka...I'm not sure tech writing is where it's at for me. I'm interested in it because it's lucrative and I'm tired of scraping by...but, I'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do III by Nettles @ 07/18/14 05:46 PM

Good stuff Ben. Originally Posted By: Ben2010Still no LM or anything I just re-read your first post here, and I'd advise you to be very patient here and wait for a giant neon sign from W that it should happen. I was also wondering if W is in nu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ 07/18/14 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: pilotOriginally Posted By: WonkaPilot, Originally Posted By: pilotI get why my mom wrote what she did. I get it was done from the heart and with good intentions. I just wish she had not. Why not? Because you feel compelled to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by Wonka @ 07/18/14 05:43 PM

Pilot, Oh boy..boy..it is clear that you still have tons of unresolved anger and resentment toward your mother. Better get working on the forgiveness process. From that point and on, maybe...just maybe...you can mend and restore your broken relati
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by pilot @ 07/18/14 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaPilot, Originally Posted By: pilotI get why my mom wrote what she did. I get it was done from the heart and with good intentions. I just wish she had not. Why not? Because you feel compelled to side with your Dad and dis
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do III by Ben2010 @ 07/18/14 05:32 PM

Also a quick bit I left out, When I walked in the door last night from work, she was on the couch reading "Hope for the Separated". The first book that I read when this happened. Never in a million years thought I would walk in and see tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ 07/18/14 05:32 PM

PIlot Hey I'm not trying to do a tit for tat thing here but there is a lot in your thread and much of it overlaps with other people's issues so maybe it's worth looking at this in depth. In other words I'm not trying to pick apart everything you s
Jump to new posts Re: She says she's conflicted (part 2) by Oxford1 @ 07/18/14 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: KenFYES! what happens is, if you spend months and months focused on them, it becomes habitual. your mind will go back to those thoughts on its own. it will then require constant effort to think of something else. you have
Page 40 of 88 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004