A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by Covert @ 12/05/16 08:47 AM

Cadet, Thank you. I've been studying these the last few weeks. Since August I am in the best shape of my life and I've really worked out most of my life (except this last summer). I am going out and doing things (GAL). My W will stay at 'my' ho
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: darknesOriginally Posted By: Chris73I know this is mostly a selfish point of view but I've been thinking more and more about moving out. My W has told me emphatically several times that she will NEVER leave her kids. I certainly
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My story as a LBS of a MLCer by AndrewP @ 12/05/16 08:29 AM

Westo - I thought I'd just pop around to say "hi" and to thank you for your earlier visit to my thread and your very supportive comments. They brightened my day, especially the persistence that you showed. I can image that you can be a &q
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by Cadet @ 12/05/16 08:26 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Chris73Ugh! I'm so stupid. Picked a fight with the W tonight. Totally unnecessary. I was acting like a child. Likely undid any progress I might have made in the past couple of weeks. I feel like sh*t Hey Chris, one thing my I
Another Divorce Busted!
Jump to new posts Healing from Infidelity by Virginia @ 12/05/16 08:17 AM

Healing from infidelity is tough - here's a great example of how it can be done. ********************* "I joined your on-line community years ago. I truly believe your website and book saved my marriage in a very short amount of time. My life
Michele's Books and Tapes
Jump to new posts Re: Link to First Chapters of Michele's books by Virginia @ 12/05/16 08:15 AM

Private Intensive Sessions with Michele
Jump to new posts Private Session with Michele Weiner-Davis by Virginia @ 12/05/16 08:14 AM

If you truly want to transform your marriage, visit Michele in her Boulder, Colorado office. Michele will meet with you and your spouse privately for an entire day or two -from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - where you will have her undivided attention. She is hi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Vapo @ 12/05/16 08:11 AM

You can try hiking, it helped me heaps. You can go into the mountains or on a trail and find a nice peaceful secluded spot and you can yell and scream and get it out of your system. It does not make you any less of a man if you cried. It took me 6 mo
Divorce Busting Coaching -Telephone Consultations
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce Busting Telephone Coaching by Virginia @ 12/05/16 08:11 AM

Midlife Crisis
Hey guys...very good weekend with all three of my kids. It was cold and rainy all weekend, so we all just camped out and were together. It is sometimes great to do that. It is also good that they just enjoy being together with me...it totally warms m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging on and hoping for the best by BillyHo @ 12/05/16 08:07 AM

Well it was one of the worst things I had to ever witness. I had her do almost all of the talking and take responsibility for her choosing to leave. During I was angry and found myself looking at her thinking how can you do this to them. My 2 oldes
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: didactic dating disasters by doodler @ 12/05/16 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Ginger1Are there laws in your state? I know in many states there is a certain age where it is the children's decision. Ginger, Yes, apparently the courts will allow children to state their parental preferences. Florida doesn
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: No Rules by Ginger1 @ 12/05/16 07:47 AM

So, how positively ridiculous am I? Ex and I will have a conversation and he uses "we" and "us" and "ours" when it is a conversation between the two of us. However, even though there is no one else in our conversation,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know where I belong..... by job @ 12/05/16 07:45 AM

In an emergency, I'm sure that someone in the community would be more than happy to take care of the kids for you. Don't rule people out because you don't know what they will and can do to help a fellow neighbor. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: didactic dating disasters by doodler @ 12/05/16 07:45 AM

Catastrophe struck the doodle household over the weekend. On Saturday morning, I went out on the front porch and looked over at the half whiskey barrel that's full of plants and flowers. The beautiful potato vines and impatiens had been eaten by t
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Chris73Which is maybe why the temporary living arrangement at my mom's might help our sitch without having to be so drastic. Legally, I still own and live in my home, but I will be staying with my elderly mother a few nights a w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surfers LL Experiment - Part 1 by Surfer @ 12/05/16 07:41 AM

Thanks bsb. Yes I suppose it went okay. I just find the whole 'fog' of the WW/WAW weird at times. Very odd behaviour. It's hard to be so compassionate all the time but I try to be. I must admit, I have burst out laughing once or twice over the last f
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: didactic dating disasters by Ginger1 @ 12/05/16 07:38 AM

Are there laws in your state? I know in many states there is a certain age where it is the children's decision.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WAW - Typical Script? by Covert @ 12/05/16 07:38 AM

Hello, I’ve been reviewing this board for a few months and I think it’s time to post for feedback. I’ve been M for almost 10 years, together for 15. We have 2 kids (4 and 6). I feel our MR has been good, but she indicates she has been unhappy fo
For Newcomers
Right, I've thought of that. Which is maybe why the temporary living arrangement at my mom's might help our sitch without having to be so drastic. Legally, I still own and live in my home, but I will be staying with my elderly mother a few nights a w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 7 by Surfer @ 12/05/16 07:32 AM

Thanks V. I seem to have learned to control my anger. I don't often get angry, but when I do I show it. I used to let others get to me but now less so and certainly very, very rare for anyone to 'make' me angry. Interesting stuff this though V - th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by bsb @ 12/05/16 07:31 AM

No hard feelings at all! I need to hear the truth sometimes! Yes I do have a lot of healing still. I know I'm still in shock this is all happening and I still miss her so much. I cried again this morning when I woke up. My mind wonders too much and
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: didactic dating disasters by doodler @ 12/05/16 07:30 AM

Vanilla, I think you may be right and, in two years, my oldest son will be driving so the boys will probably end up at my house anyway. Unfortunately, they're already sick of staying with her and I can't ignore their requests to stay at home with m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surfers LL Experiment - Part 1 by bsb @ 12/05/16 07:23 AM

Great job of handling things! It is scary when the act like this and there is nothing you can do to change this moment. Glad you are being there for the kids during this time. Stay positive!
Page 40 of 54 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004