NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ 08/29/14 02:17 PM

Spoke with W today. She said she wanted to talk about the kids schedules and to see if she could help. I said that I didn't know and that she was never here before so I think we are ok without her She said ok and hung up, thinking back on what I sai
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Kinda feels like we are in the same boat, LITB. I am still doing IC with an amazing counselor and one of her colleagues and protégés will be doing joint C. All four of us (me, xw, C, and joint C) met for 1 and a half hour session last week. Went w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by adinva @ 08/29/14 02:12 PM

I think it's a mistake to pretend to be supportive of her moving to Florida, but I mentioned that before. There's a lot of territory between putting on an act that is a lie for you, and acting like you have a right to dispute her right to go. Last ti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Jacket @ 08/29/14 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: GeorgiabelleWhy do you have to change your FB status? Is that really pressing? I'm not trying to be a smarty. Just asking. I don't have any pressing need to change it. But I can tell H does because he said via text that email
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by mindsin @ 08/29/14 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: canyou? Unless, of course, you want to have an affair because your needs are not being met -- and then these meetings mean everything. That should sound familiar to everyone on this thread ... Oh yes indeed. Dawgy, you have m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-Is DB Worth It? Part 6 by Maybell @ 08/29/14 02:08 PM

You can act those things by building on them and not reacting the ways he expects you would. It's so nice to see things shifting a little for you. You deserve it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Jacket @ 08/29/14 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ElsaI objected, not because I thought she needed to know that H initiated the separation, but because I didn't want her to be comforted with information that was not true. In the end, we compromised with, "It's no one's fau
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Georgiabelle @ 08/29/14 02:06 PM

Why do you have to change your FB status? Is that really pressing? I'm not trying to be a smarty. Just asking.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: On the brink, need a miracle by Starsky309 @ 08/29/14 02:03 PM

Was transparency agreed to (but she's just not living up to it), did she specifically say NO to it, or was it never discussed at all?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Jacket @ 08/29/14 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pilotI see why. But I see you as trying to justify something you really don't want to do. I mean if your best reason is to keep y'all's Facebook world happy then you really don't have a strong argument for. If they are your cl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by bashy @ 08/29/14 01:59 PM

I'm the same pilot. Things are going really well at the moment but that's cus I've been detaching and pretty much going dark but when with WAW I appear smartly dressed and confident. If you feel detached enough to attempt something then do it but if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Elsa @ 08/29/14 01:51 PM

I understand why you want to send the email. I also understand why you want the content of the email to reflect your truth. While not quite the same, I had a similar issue with how my H wanted to tell our D7 about the S -- specifically, he wanted t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by NewB3 @ 08/29/14 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: dawgyHey guys , dont no where the gals went but anyway I was wondering through all the stress , humiliation and disappointment we ve all experienced in our sitches which of us has had to deal with serious temptation with the opp
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by pilot @ 08/29/14 01:46 PM

I see why. But I see you as trying to justify something you really don't want to do. I mean if your best reason is to keep y'all's Facebook world happy then you really don't have a strong argument for. If they are your close friends then call them.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by dawgy @ 08/29/14 01:43 PM

Canyou , I agre and disagree my friend . I dont confide in bimbos . These women are all ladies that have been through the wringer also or are emotionally needy . There may have been a bimbo in the crowd here or there . I dont want to have an affair b
Jump to new posts Re: On the brink, need a miracle by Onguard @ 08/29/14 01:41 PM

Thanks Starsky. She has agreed to NC and I believe that she has not been in touch with him at all. However, she is not transparent with her phone or email. Also, she has written in her journal that she is trying to stop "hoping for her ap&quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Jacket @ 08/29/14 01:37 PM

Labug, thanks for helping me put things in perspective. What do you think of the version I drafted, up above?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by labug @ 08/29/14 01:36 PM

Sending it or not sending it isn't going to change anything in a big way. He's free to send out whatever he wants, if you don't like the way he worded it you can give your suggestions. I wouldn't choose this as a hill to die on. He wants to be d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-Is DB Worth It? Part 6 by claire7 @ 08/29/14 01:30 PM

That makes sense, labug. I guess I was wanting to acknowledge that I noticed he's changed and that I appreciate that, and also that I wasn't upset by what he said or how he said it, because I'm not so sensitive anymore.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: More confused than ever by T0324 @ 08/29/14 01:30 PM

You guys are both right and I KNOW their feelings don't matter it's just something I am working on dealing with. My feelings? First of all I feel overwhelmed and confused. Happy? Yes, but definitely overwhelmed. I feel like things are moving a littl
Thanks for checking in, Dev. W will receive a letter from L next week advising that he has been retained to dissolve M, and giving her a few weeks to respond if she wants to do a collaborative D. If not, I will litigate a contested D, or she will f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by Jacket @ 08/29/14 01:25 PM

The advice I'm getting from people here on the boards is that it is our business and since I want to R, we shouldn't be making this big announcement about D to people, especially since he hasn't filed. But, my H has said he is DONE and definitely wan
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had affair. by Lakeman @ 08/29/14 01:25 PM

Talked with W lastnight. She assured me her intentions were genuine and there has been no contact since this came out in the open. She is writing the no contact letter today and we will send it together tonight. I also found a Gottman Therapist sort
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice with WAW by Dpthght @ 08/29/14 01:25 PM

No it wouldn't Cnfused, I just really wish she would admit it, but that probably will never happen. Just frustrating is all, especially when she leaves it out there for the whole world to see.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Proceed by Tarheel @ 08/29/14 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: getriteI know this forum makes her sound like a terrible person, but she really is not. Getrite, you're defending someone who is dating and visiting a web site to meet other people all while still married to you. This is not
Page 40 of 72 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004