Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Don't send that text. If you really have to satisfy that itch to send a text, I might I suggest that you only address that the two of you sit down and focus on getting the financial stuff finalized this week. No talks about figuring out his stuff
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff From My World by job @ 04/21/14 07:55 AM

Tad, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Please contact Social Security about the loss of his card, as well as the other organizations/agencies that he has cards with, i.e., especially the debit card. You need to contact the police now, no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Two Stepping by soldier @ 04/21/14 07:46 AM

Nettles, I read your post and almost got misty eyed. I am so happy for the success you had over this past weekend. You just keep doing the right things for you and it sounds that your W is really enjoying the changes that she is seeing. I hope tha
For Newcomers
Sorry, we all visited friends in a neighboring country for the long holiday and there was essentially no internet. Really good tine with our friends. No R talk since we were always busy so that is a good thing. W talked a lot about her return to t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ 04/21/14 07:21 AM

Today was a decent day. Last night, my wife told me she was going out of town today and asked if I could come along to share the driving. It's probably a situation where I should have said no. I haven't been out of town for a while, my wife hasn't as
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: she is not OW - just my BFF - NOT! by twinmom @ 04/21/14 07:09 AM

No I don't have any full days that are kid fee. I have 2 evenings/overnight and one morning kid free. I am having a girl. And I have family in the area but they aren't much help. I was told affairs usually end within 6 mo so hopefully your husbands
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by twinmom @ 04/21/14 07:03 AM

His family left at 7:30 last night, I sent a text saying your family is just leaving and I am putting the twins in the bath, that you don't even want to see their clothes (he is weird about laundry) he replied back "I am sure" but didn't as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loualea I didn't start this.... by LuckyLuke @ 04/21/14 06:51 AM

will get back to you later - sorry - off to party - Luke
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by Upwards @ 04/21/14 06:48 AM

Lots of mindreading Claire, try to stick with what you know otherwise your just giving yourself more stuff to get anxious & stressed about. Just because he's giving the impression that he's getting on with is life & doesnt care, doesnt mean t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loualea I didn't start this.... by loualea @ 04/21/14 06:47 AM

Hi Luke I don't plan on any contact email until later will appreciate your thoughts when you can get to it My goal is not to confront or make him feel guilty.. Hi H Have spent most of the weekend staying on top of the garden and the house.( I
Jump to new posts Re: Update on my sitch by mdu @ 04/21/14 06:25 AM

New development last night. After I typed all of this I realized that Words with Friends has a chat feature and perhaps he is chatting with her through that. I decided to check his phone but that's tough bc he is rarely away from it. H has stated th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loualea I didn't start this.... by LuckyLuke @ 04/21/14 05:41 AM

Hola Lou, We are all invited to a friend's place for lunch. W okay again, at least on the outside. Had nice walk with s20 last night. You might consider Holland instead of Germany. At least they leave their windows open at night, instead of the cra
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loualea I didn't start this.... by loualea @ 04/21/14 05:08 AM

Hi Luke maybe I need to leave this place.. calendar seemed like such a good idea.. maybe the Germanness is seeping into my pores. I agree sounds controlling.. I am a controller thought I was recovering!!! I will work on my email. might run it by
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loualea I didn't start this.... by LuckyLuke @ 04/21/14 04:44 AM

Loua - I'd state the problem, as you see it, but no part of the solution, in any way, and then ask for his help. Tell him you don't want to control or manage him, but that he is also responsible for the house, so what do you do? Tell him, if necessar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: came to a realization by VFL @ 04/21/14 04:30 AM

I dont know if this needs to be merged with my other thread or not. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2442071#Post2442071
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLCer wants to return home after 1 year by gidalcx @ 04/21/14 03:29 AM

Although we are still doing fine generally, there are some days which make her being suicidal. She feels worthless. She thinks that life does not worth living. She takes antidepressants.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Discovering the buck stops here.... by Portia @ 04/21/14 02:00 AM

Jaye I am unbelievably proud of you. You are in a situation that you do not like and you are making an effort to change it. You are right about your H. Somewhere along the line for whatever reason, he did not learn proper people or coping skills.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: More points to ponder... by kml @ 04/21/14 01:36 AM

Yes, it will end sometime. Meanwhile, just let your lawyer handle this. I don't see how you can mediate with someone like your h. Going to trial might be your best option to get this done. Maybe with a reasonable offer from you on the table, and you
Jump to new posts Re: she is not OW - just my BFF - NOT! by scooby @ 04/21/14 01:30 AM

Twinmom- So do you have a day that you are kid free? My first day kid free was when my youngest went to kindergarten. My H and I have always worked opposite shifts. I would not recommend it for long, as this did not help the R or M. I hope that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 5 months of heck...ugh by scooby @ 04/21/14 01:27 AM

Hello - Hope everyone had a happy Easter. I got to see the monster today and he was at work. YEAH! So here is the story. I have been working hard on GAL and detaching. A mutual friend of ours invited us over for Easter, H could not go because he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She moved home but still in love with OM! by Missmygirl @ 04/21/14 01:19 AM

Oxford, I've been reading up on what you're dealing with. You have certainly been having a rough time of it. Your wife really has done a number on you! However, you are helping her do it. The only person who can stop this merry go round is YOU. I t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: came to a realization by VFL @ 04/21/14 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: AnotherStander It can and probably will harm your sitch. I have not heard of a single case of MC helping bring back a WAS. Use your money for a DB coach. Here's the thing with MC, your W is done with you and the M, so if she
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 5 months of heck...ugh by scooby @ 04/21/14 01:14 AM

MLeigh- Thanks for the advice. I am trying hard to work on detaching and GAL. Sometimes I am really good, and then I have not so good moments. It is so hard to watch him destroy everything he has and not even care because he is so selfish. And t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff From My World by tadpole1025 @ 04/21/14 01:06 AM

Hi everyone. Quote:I totally feel like I went from being a young mama to an old lady. I can totally relate Brooklynmom....except for the lady part. AJ, I like your post. I've decided to join a gym once I get everything in my life in order. (see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants a divorce by VFL @ 04/21/14 12:50 AM

I can express enough how much encouragement, knowledge and strength I've gotten from this site.
Page 40 of 60 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004