A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any differences between WAH's and WAW's? (2) by JulieH @ 08/27/15 12:45 PM

Hello Don't want to get into too much detail regarding L as of now. (I worry after reading matts post. I doubt it but you never know) basically once I go through courts my husband will have to provide financially. I also know this will mean no c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts New Here - Doing a 180 by dnc1234 @ 08/27/15 12:43 PM

It was suggested I post this in the Newcomers section: Hi all, first time poster. Long story short, my W gave me the ILYBINILWY about 2 weeks ago (it was actually "... but I'm not sure if I'm in love...") and I've started doing a 180 as of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ 08/27/15 12:42 PM

Good points Azzork. .. As I miss my W...the pre metamorphosized version.. It's really good to have someone without an ax to grind objectively talking you down form the ledge... Thought long and hard last night... I need more GAL time and I need to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by mutatio @ 08/27/15 12:36 PM

Try to do something special or out of the ordinary this weekend for yourself and the kids. It may be fun and a welcome distraction for one and all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: running around like a chicken without a head by photoka @ 08/27/15 12:35 PM

Overcome, a friend of mine is a marriage therapist. After BD when H was raging at me, she met me for lunch and we talked. She told me that when she sees clients and one of them is expressing anger and hatred she knows that she can work with them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story by drpqb29 @ 08/27/15 12:33 PM

Also, I got whole up at work when I said I would meet him at 3pm at Ds school. I was running late at work, so i texted him 7 mins before 3pm that I was just leaving. He was already there, i didn't know that). When I was talking to him later that nigh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vidya by mutatio @ 08/27/15 12:31 PM

Thank you asitis for sharing your wisdom. I am working to improve those qualities and skills into my life experience. I am doing this for me. It is important to me to evolve and be a better father and potential partner. Last week I finally come to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife left... not sure what to do next by Azzork @ 08/27/15 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: pinnBasically what I am wondering is from the time she left until now... Over a month... Is that a long or short amount of time to receive basically no contact? It's frustrating. Unfortunately, theres not a good answer. In
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Lost & confused by hopeOK @ 08/27/15 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ClaireeIt is all very complicated. I had those moments too when I beat him over the head about it & it pushed us farther apart. Counseling helped a lot. I know you've said he wouldn't consider counseling again because of wha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by tkdmme @ 08/27/15 12:23 PM

Last night was more of the same. W acts as if I'm not there. That's ok with me as long as we don't fight. This detaching is working for me. There has been no progress in how she feels as far as I can tell. She is going out of town this weekend to sta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Questions from a Newbie - thread 2 by Azzork @ 08/27/15 12:21 PM

So, I am going to let her have the D and I am going to move on. Im not sure I saw this anywhere, so Ill ask you here. What are your goals Eric? Its been what, 6 weeks since BD and youre already ready to give up on your marriage? Ultimately, its y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Flailing by Ginger1 @ 08/27/15 12:19 PM

My heart goes out to you, Lost. I'm a very old timer here and I remember in the first year since bomb drop I had wished a truck would just hit me on the way home from work at times. Just take away all the pain. And I had my first child, an infant
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife left... not sure what to do next by pinn @ 08/27/15 12:17 PM

Basically what I am wondering is from the time she left until now... Over a month... Is that a long or short amount of time to recieve basically no contact? It's frustrating. Tough time this morning... Not sure why. Seems like I get worse when I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story by drpqb29 @ 08/27/15 12:14 PM

The court date is Nov 5. I am feeling anxiety about this. He wants to do it pro se, but I feel I need someone to look at the stuff. I found a mediator, now we need to contact with her. Because If the upcoming date, I found a great local resource for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walkaway wife by jjal @ 08/27/15 12:12 PM

It seems the sleep cycle is two decent nights of sleep, 6 hours, for every stinker, 3 hours last night.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Flailing by mutatio @ 08/27/15 12:11 PM

Lost, You are in a transition stage now. You were a caterpillar living life as you knew it. In this moment you are in the cocoon and experiencing a transformation. Embrace this stage, it is part of the process. With time you be a new and different y
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: waves by job @ 08/27/15 12:09 PM

I'm glad to read that your h found his sister and hopefully will be returning soon. He's going to keep you apprised of what's going on. He knows that you are concerned about the trip and his safety. It sounds like Mr. Homebuyer didn't really foc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be a MLC continued by job @ 08/27/15 12:05 PM

Congratulations on the new job! I hope everything works out for you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Flailing by Azzork @ 08/27/15 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Lost08But, man, I must admit I wish so badly that I had been hurt so I didn't have to come home to continue living in this nightmare. I don't want to keep waking up to this. Lost! You don't mean that! Yes, I know this hurts.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Divorce and Cancer Continued by vge1 @ 08/27/15 11:30 AM

Hi again. Well....divorce done! Ugh!!! Feel awful. It was awful. I cried twice but only because my atty had played a song on her phone while we were waiting. It was "Oceans" by Hillsong United. Just listening to the words to that song alwa
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: fdu I told her that I never went because I was watching the kids otherwise the kids would be all over the place and we wouldn't be paying attention if the went with us. So who is watching the kids? Or are they going with you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: running around like a chicken without a head by Azzork @ 08/27/15 11:21 AM

Great post, Sotto! And overcom - remember this. Anger > Indifference.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be a MLC continued by LouR @ 08/27/15 11:11 AM

Congratulations on the new job. Good Luck for next week :o)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A Few Questions from a Newbie - thread 2 by Azzork @ 08/27/15 11:11 AM

ERIC! I forgot to come and post yesterday. I will later this AM. But for now, why the heck would you NOT consult a lawyer on this. You don't have to USE one. But you should know your rights. You already know she's talked to at least 2. Do you REAL
For Newcomers
It's possible he's stringing you along but you never really know. For some reason the impression I got from reading some of those posts is that D is what he's leaning towards but he's not completely sure. Like he wants you to pull the trigger on i
Page 40 of 78 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004