A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
A local friend just lost her cat as well on Sunday - it experienced liver failure after she dripped it with Hartz flea & tick remedy sold in the store. We do the best we can for our pets but sometimes tragic accidents happen.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Years post BD ... I did'nt die. :D by Eagle11 @ 09/26/16 07:25 PM

Hi Cali, I just joined this site about a month ago but I want to read up on your story. 3 years is such a long time, it's been less than 2 months since my BD and some days I feel like I can't go on like this. Anyway thanks for posting and I am defin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Confused on What to Do 3 by Eagle11 @ 09/26/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: CT1118You ok Eagle? I'm doing good. Although there was a major slip up last Saturday. Wife and I kissed. She was drunk and I was maybe a little. We both apologized. The last 2 days were normal and it wasn't brought up. Everyth
For Newcomers
Oh, Phoebe, I'm so very, very sorry! I have had cats since I was very young, and accidentally caused the deaths of some of my chickens once. I so feel for you and I know how you're beating yourself up right now. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Living with a WW (2) by Jug @ 09/26/16 06:59 PM

I'm looking at getting a new couples counselor as I feel that our current one keeps trying to address our marriage and not the affair and my trust, healing, and forgiveness. Ww claims she wants to help with this but says that we don't have a chance a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Walked Out 6 by lt0402 @ 09/26/16 06:50 PM

Ok amigo! If you're not going to share new recipes, how will I ever refine my cooking skills and make a large enough mess to piss my W off?!! Seriously though, I hope you are doing well brother. A lot of people around here worried about you. Hope
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC vs Midlife Reboot by ciluzen @ 09/26/16 06:45 PM

So, Feyth, does this count as level-headed...or just crazy? I just got back from having a beer with my H. My H was supposed to sign forms at our bank to take him off of our joint account today; I was going to go in and do my part later. On the way t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (5) by lt0402 @ 09/26/16 06:45 PM

W in a noticeably good mood tonight when I got home and when we put D to bed. Didn't talk to me, but we both joked with D. Just put D down and I went downstairs to discuss with her what then MC asked us to think about today. W said she didn't want
For Newcomers
Yea it is fear that is holding me back of course. I felt better this weekend but before then I was not really sure what she wanted so it was hard even though she was making moves. I think going forward I can open up more. Actually, if the situatio
For Newcomers
Still waiting in limbo and I hate it. I believe she is waiting for me to start the conversation, as I have always done in the past. Which of coarse has never accomplished anything positive. I admit I am tired of the situation. All interaction is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the unlurking plunge finally. by Altair @ 09/26/16 05:23 PM

Journaling. We had lunch today. He's the unhappiest stranger. He said he is definitely in some sort of MLC and will not be happy unless he gets his career back on track. No R talk at lunch. Just "I can't handle any pressure right now. Please don
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 4 by Cherry @ 09/26/16 05:19 PM

Is an Islamic m classed as a legal m in the states? In the U.K it's isn't classed as legal so we had both a legal and the nikah. So far my h has all the legal paperwork filed, but hasn't even said the words "I divorce you". It seems like
For Newcomers
Sandi pointed out something that was very important for me. I had forgiven my W for the A but I had not forgiven her for the betrayal. Its weird that they two were separate for me but I realized that I had become very angry and I was angry because of
For Newcomers
Well... it's been a bit rough, quite frankly. I lost my kitty yesterday, and I am crushed. He was my dearest little farm friend, and yesterday I had to bury him. Worse, he died in a farm accident and I was driving the damn tractor. I feel horribl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by LiM @ 09/26/16 04:46 PM

She is conflicted. That is why she is so wishy washy. That is a good thing. To be clear, there is NO "working on it" while she is still having an A. Until then, nothing that you do matters. I would encourage you to get her out of the house.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: PsySara"I can understand why you would choose to do that." Thanks!!! I should've learned to do this years ago........
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WHs do come back--Piecing--acceptance & time by PsySara @ 09/26/16 04:44 PM

I think once crises mode has ended we begin to rehash all the past sins and the resentment creeps in. It's hard to re-open your heart to someone who has been so harsh and careless. I find reading After the Affair was helpful. Though I do struggle wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (5) by DonH @ 09/26/16 04:43 PM

Lt, I'm very sorry to hear what happened, I really am. I know what it's like to go through what you just did. So I get it and don't want to heep more on you here. At the same time I'm really afraid if you don't take charge here your W is going to wal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by darknes @ 09/26/16 04:43 PM

The motivation for GAL is because it is the best chance you have to save yourself and possibly your marriage. And I mean more than just working out. Sure, that helps. But I'm talking about going and regaining your confidence. Do something new. Me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Last Resort Technique (how long?) by LiM @ 09/26/16 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Legolas When you say you went dark, did that mean you did not reply to trivial texts (Like the funny youtube cat video she sent, etc)? What was the length of time between going dark and piecing for you? Was the going dark crit
For Newcomers
Just checking in with my online dad. (though I think the only way you could be my father is if you were a very young teenage dad lol)
For Newcomers
Part of validation is understanding you can MAKE your spouse feel one thing or another. I would have said, "I can see how that would be concerning, sometimes I am going to feel sad and it will show." Full stop. You aren't making her feel on
For Newcomers
I keep reminding myself that no matter how awful WH treats me that I will find a way to keep our children undre the umbrella of our love. You're an inspiration for me to do that.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still in the Storm by Jer2911 @ 09/26/16 04:12 PM

Thanks Job! Had an IC today that was very helpful... As I mentioned in a previous update, recently split with a GF I was involved with over the past 9 months. The short version is that we are both just in different places in life and want/need diff
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by Cherry @ 09/26/16 04:11 PM

Thanks ginger. Wow that must have been so tough on you! I'm sorry to hear that. And I admire you for dealing with her as D'S stepmom. This is one of my fears, another woman in my children's lives. But thank you for the compliments, I hope I do give m
Page 40 of 53 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004