A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt, Lost and Alone by leahsue @ 04/22/17 07:07 AM

Island, I had a hard time at first too, with whether to answer a call or text, even though he was cold and distant, and the contact was only about day to day stuff that had to be addressed. It was so hard to hear his voice and/or tone so cold like th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ 04/22/17 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: 180ManIf my mother said... Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc ...and that's all you need to know"... ...it would piss me off. Even if it wasn't this subject matter and was none of my business. The nature of asking a question
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader but first time poster by leahsue @ 04/22/17 06:53 AM

PEW, It does sound like you are doing the right things! It's so hard. Just keep working on YOU, and it will get a little easier every day.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by leahsue @ 04/22/17 06:49 AM

Hang in there, tryin! I wish there were words to help you feel better. Sometimes we just have to lean into it and keep bracing against it until it passes. I'm so sorry.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY part 2 by Tryin2figuritout @ 04/22/17 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: EastTNTalked to psychologist today, was a good meeting. Talked about wants and not really having any (was thinking mostly material at first). She asked if I had any non-material ones, and I had a few. She said it was a good star
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY part 2 by Cadet @ 04/22/17 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By: EastTNI think I'm supposed to do this now. Yes great job!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY by Cadet @ 04/22/17 06:34 AM

new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2740064#Post2740064
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by exquisitetobe @ 04/22/17 06:30 AM

NOTE: i read: " he owned my life ".. GET YOUR LIFE BACK... This is the love You deserve.. it is your self- love!!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by Tryin2figuritout @ 04/22/17 06:28 AM

Waking up to a mixed bag of emotions. I guess I've got a little clarity because I'm overwhelmed with grief that the path right now is clear to D. I'm not upset as much about me and the W, but mainly for the kids and our family unit. I'm still stro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW won't separate by OwnIt @ 04/22/17 06:20 AM

Sounds like you are heading in the right direction.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW won't separate by resolut @ 04/22/17 06:18 AM

Just a few updates for me. I have decided to meet with a DB counselor. I'm going back to taking things slow which I hope is part of the 37 rules. I'm not initiating topics that could easily turn into arguments. What is the point? I am just focusing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by OwnIt @ 04/22/17 06:17 AM

Ok 25, I know you and Vanilla and some others don't like labels, but this guy is screaming from the high hilltops that he is NPD. He quit his dream job to screw you over in your divorce? He wants you to be evaluated? He is telling you what you nee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader but first time poster by Tryin2figuritout @ 04/22/17 06:13 AM

PEW, Sounds like a lot of good things and you know you just need to keep doing what you're doing. The self-healing does wonders to the soul/personality/etc. Confusion is just part of the process. Try to stay detached regardless of whether she n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts ILYBNILWY part 2 by EastTN @ 04/22/17 06:12 AM

I think I'm supposed to do this now. Previous thread here: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2737275#Post2737275 Talked to psychologist today, was a good meeting. Talked about wants and not really having
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'll be ok..? by OwnIt @ 04/22/17 06:10 AM

Nee, you really have to come to terms with what you want. You are all over the place. If you were in your car driving from point A to point B (but weren't sure if you wanted pointed X or point Z) you would need to know where you were heading to hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by exquisitetobe @ 04/22/17 06:08 AM

"Time will tell".. One of your question just got answered. Is he as happy as he is showing the world? Hummmm?? Obviously NOT! IMO, he is embarking in the " who is the good guy and who is the bad one." He now wants to tar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure about LR? Am I on the right track? by Tryin2figuritout @ 04/22/17 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By: HlpHealI am once again feeling like a giant mess. I keep doing things but at night Feel so sad. I don't understand I have turned my life around and am doing better than I ever had emotionally and NOW he wants to Leave??? HlpHeal
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I in withdrawal ... will he ever wake up by Lana_71 @ 04/22/17 05:59 AM

Hello ownit, thanks for the lovely words. Maybe he is possibly probably... today I read a nice quote " rejection is God protection" and I believe that is very true. I think with all the heart ache I got I was spared something much worse . S
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'll be ok..? by Nee @ 04/22/17 05:12 AM

Hey Own It, You intrigued me, so I read the beginnings of your sitch and feel your pain. I know you must feel drained. I often wonder why I've stayed as long as I have, too. Why?? I've always been told that I'm easy on the eyes, so I know I could fi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader but first time poster by PEW1974 @ 04/22/17 04:03 AM

Haven't been able to post much the past day with work getting crazy. I have been trying to digest a lot of the comments an suggestions given to me. I find myself very confused at the moment. Things have been getting better between me and my W over t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing Joy by bttrfly @ 04/22/17 01:57 AM

Gratitude Challenge Day 13: I am grateful for double overtime and for knowing when my team needs me to shut the tv off for the win !!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by Cadet @ 04/22/17 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: 180Man As for being the WAS, don't even go there! Besides, if you are...then it doesn't sound like he's DBing very well! First of all it is not unusual for the LBS to become the WAS - in fact this is a rather normal thing to ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY by Vapo @ 04/21/17 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: EastTN STBXW was supposed to move out tomorrow and sunday. When I called to talk to D, I asked W if she wanted me to take D for the day while she did her stuff. Her answer was, "It depends, when are you bringing the truck
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 180Man @ 04/21/17 11:17 PM

If my mother said... Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc ...and that's all you need to know"... ...it would piss me off. Even if it wasn't this subject matter and was none of my business. The nature of asking a question generally implies that the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by Kyh @ 04/21/17 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: bttrflyChecking in Kyh - how are you doing? Hi bttrfly, thanks for checking in on me and thanks for stopping by gordie. I'm doing okay. That was a good game tonight! Yesterday W was texting me because she had to fire a guy
Page 40 of 48 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004