A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 12 days ago says it's over 2 by Stunned @ 06/15/17 06:18 AM

No you're right I shouldn't of said that but at the time it just came out and I didn't even realize it. I totally agree she has a hurricane of emotions right now especially since it's been just 4 weeks. She has definitely said some hurtful things
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: needing support... by job @ 06/15/17 06:16 AM

Have you read the thread on reconnection? If not, here's the link: TMAK - Explanation of Reconnection (new) This thread may answer some of your questions/concerns. I agree w/the advice that Cadet has given you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by AnotherStander @ 06/15/17 06:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Chase20I feel like I have made so many positive changes about myself, my emotions are in check. I react from a place of love and compassion for others rather than seeing what I can get out of the situation for myself. I feel a s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by Westo @ 06/15/17 06:14 AM

Aww thank you OwnIt and Coly, I can't think of anything to frighten him off again. I have no more questions. I don't want to know anything else. I'm sure he feels comfortable coming here now. I'm in a great place, it's a win win for me. I have lear
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 12 days ago says it's over 2 by AnotherStander @ 06/15/17 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By: StunnedWhen we walked outside she was crying and said it's just hard going through this and I told her it doesn't have to be this way. Uuuuuuuugh. Don't say that! Once again, that's relationship pressure. She was opening up to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice appreciated by Tobias @ 06/15/17 06:02 AM

I haven't written here since last Friday. But we had our first counseling session last night and W was really dreading it but I told her this won't be about whose to blame but rather about addressing the system rather than the symptoms and that it wo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by Coly23 @ 06/15/17 06:00 AM

Hey Westo, hope your recovery is going well. I hope your H's words turn into some action although it sounds like he IS saying all the right things we all know words mean nothing!! Big cwtch to you Westo! X
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A; Broke NC promise; Dropping Rope-3rd thred by AnotherStander @ 06/15/17 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: hoosjimDo I even WANT to have a MR convo with her right now? My sense is that if SHE approaches ME, I can listen, but my trust is still nonexistent for her and i feel like she should know that. Unless YOU want a D, then yes, yo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by OwnIt @ 06/15/17 05:47 AM

Westo, I'm there with you (married 25 years). These are all great signs from him and a real conversation with real answers has to feel pretty amazing right now. Hopefully nothing will scare him off again.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by Westo @ 06/15/17 05:43 AM

Hi Andrew, I'm not religious at all and we Brits don't attend counselling like you guys do over the pond. Hence the proverbial 'stiff upper lip'. It's just not the norm here. I feel I've received counselling here and it's been invaluable to me. Ob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 12 days ago says it's over 2 by Stunned @ 06/15/17 05:21 AM

So we just met up till full out a form for our Ivf program and had to get it notarized. As we were in the store doing that she started tearing up. I touched her arm and ask if she was ok and she started tearing up even more. When we walked outside
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: needing support... by Cadet @ 06/15/17 05:19 AM

Reconnection goes - things - animals - children - us. We are last. So I agree stop reading too much into anything that is happening - lower your expectations, and my feeling is not to let her back into the house until you have a real marriage again
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by AndrewP @ 06/15/17 05:10 AM

Westo - Have you checked into what counseling resources are available to you and your H in your area? I am forever grateful to the therapist who my doctor referred me to who since it was a referral by an MD also happened to be free. You yourself ma
Surviving the Big D
New Thread: like a drifter I was born to walk alone
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by Chase20 @ 06/15/17 05:03 AM

I know she needs time to go on her journey. Its just hard to realize that doesn't include me. I have been on my own journey these 5 months and have made some significant changes. But I want to share those changes with the person I made a lifelong com
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by Westo @ 06/15/17 04:58 AM

H called again today. I said to him that I have one question to ask him as its something that has been on my mind for nine months, and feel I can't do small talk anymore while this is on my mind. I asked why he thought it was ok to text his S a week
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story by Chase20 @ 06/15/17 04:55 AM

For sure there is a part of me that wants W to call D so I can see what W is doing Stander- you comment made me laugh about one day NC and why hasn't she seen the light. That is totally how I feel. I feel like I have made so many positive changes
For Newcomers
Ok, it was you who posted that your W tried to end communication with OM and that only lasted about 10 days before she started up again. I would not have a R talk, if she says she is going NC with OM because she wants to save M, I would respond by t
Surviving the Big D
Take a deep breath. As I've said before, whenever I was shopping for a house, and a deal fell through, I found a better house and was glad I didn't buy the previous one. That being said - do think about whether you are SURE it's a good time for you
For Newcomers
Thanks Stander and Coconut. These are really the big questions: 1) Do I even WANT to have a MR convo with her right now? My sense is that if SHE approaches ME, I can listen, but my trust is still nonexistent for her and i feel like she should know
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: needing support... by sjohns6 @ 06/15/17 04:08 AM

Wife came over last night and made dinner and hung out with the family again. The kids don't really like to spend the night at her apartment, and I think she is starting to realize that it isn't good for them. She might also be trying to spend a litt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused As Hell by cdubbs @ 06/15/17 03:46 AM

Just finished reading "Emotional Agility' by Susan David. I really have a lifetime struggle with dealing with emotion. I'm a classic bottler and push it all in. I spent the better part of 10 years drinking and drugging myself into a stupor partl
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: ..goin' down the only road I've ever known by Ginger1 @ 06/15/17 03:34 AM

Someone outbid me. No house for Ginger yet again:( This state is killing me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Michele's Newsletters? by Cristy @ 06/15/17 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: CadetOriginally Posted By: beatricHi i need to subscribe! How? Follow the direction in the first post. or contact Cristy Hello Beatric, Please email me directly and let me know if you would like me to add you to Michele's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Michele's Newsletters? by Cadet @ 06/15/17 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: beatricHi i need to subscribe! How? Follow the direction in the first post. or contact Cristy
Page 40 of 42 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004