A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (5) by Vanilla @ 11/24/14 01:35 AM

Mozza She is your W, S or not it's an A. A big No No A . Whether it was EA or PA before she was a WAW it was an A. It still is an A. You are working on your M. Standing, good for you. Until you are ready to D, then this Is your M and she is your W.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire #10 -- Still DBing, I think by claire7 @ 11/24/14 01:27 AM

Oh well. I decided to do it myself. I didn't ask and he didn't mention anything even though he saw the ladder. He offered to help with something else for D (buying some supplies she needs.... because, obviously, I am the default person in charge o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Silver Lining by Mighty @ 11/24/14 01:26 AM

Hey guys. Well I hope I don't lose my friends here tonight... and I hope I'm not banished from the boards. I think I broke ALL the rules. But I am human, I have had enough. No, no... wait. I didn't break all the rules. Scratch that. I broke the rule
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A Lifetime Movie Starring GB #11 by Shining @ 11/24/14 01:26 AM

Quote:I cannot in one billion years imagine dating or getting into a relationship. I miss having someone to share funny stuff with. I miss someone telling me how cute I am Although you are ahead of me....I relate to this so much. I'm lonesome, es
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 7 by Maybell @ 11/24/14 01:25 AM

Preaching to the choir, baby. Wish I could make it better.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by HPoirot @ 11/24/14 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: LisaBHi HP, it sounds like she is really pushing it. Who knows if she is really going where she says she is, or what she is up to. But be assured that the more she gets all wild and crazy the faster she will likely crash and b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck On You by whytry @ 11/24/14 01:23 AM

That is awesome! Always good to know somebody that stuck it out is living such a wonderful life. I pray God continues to bless you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: frankly my darling... by Jefe @ 11/24/14 01:17 AM

I'm down with the guilt, too. No other reason to acknowledge it unless you are thinking about it. Seems a little insensitive to send unless you're planning on doing something about it, which I don't see here just yet.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your Christmas, by Vanilla @ 11/24/14 01:14 AM

Well now you have Vanilla returning the gg PMA and she thinks you are great. Repeat you are g r e a t You gave me a couple of kick up the butt lessons Now it's time to repay. Put those red kick ass heels on and use that itchy dialling finger.......
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (5) by Mozza @ 11/24/14 01:09 AM

Thanks Vanilla. I'm also happy with the interaction. The only direct mention of the OM I've made is in reply to her email announcement. I wrote: "Thanks for telling me". Other than that, I've never mentioned him. I told her twice that we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain vanilla by Vanilla @ 11/24/14 01:07 AM

Next thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2510287&#Post2510287 New thread, new beginning Vanilla
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck On You by Shining @ 11/24/14 01:07 AM

Raine, That is such wonderful news! Thank you for this lovely post. I'm so happy for you and your family.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Plain vanilla #2 by Vanilla @ 11/24/14 01:03 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2500642#Post2500642 This is my very first attempt at a link! first thread And it is thank you Wonka, it worked Vanilla
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by Shining @ 11/24/14 12:58 AM

Thank you, GB. It's like re-braking a misaligned bone so it can heal properly. It hurts like he!! To revisit those years, but I feel like it is needed if it's going to heal. The R with him and the kids is not perfect. They are still guarded. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your Christmas, by Ggrass @ 11/24/14 12:49 AM

Oh, you know normal ones! Like I'm a big fat whingy whine sookie la la!, Turns yellow and sighs. What the damn he!! Is wrong with me, these things used to be easy. Once apon a long time ago I could ring a stranger talk for an hour and end up w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck On You by Raine @ 11/24/14 12:49 AM

Hi Guys! I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have an amazing Thanksgiving. Quick update.... Life is perfect. Perfect with all it's imperfections that make it so fresh and real and just great to be. I'm happy, H is happy, the family is a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part V by Wet @ 11/24/14 12:47 AM

I am angry, excuse my venting. I text W at 5:15 to let her know I was coming to drop off s13 at W's condo. She tells me she is "out" with some old high school friends. This does not matter as W can allow someone who buzzes in her security e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: frankly my darling... by HPoirot @ 11/24/14 12:47 AM

Hello Ahoy... Happy for you that you'll get to be in the loving arms of your family next week. And yes that is clearly guilt in his letter. Good for you that you left him hanging. Keep taking care.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by LisaB @ 11/24/14 12:46 AM

HAHA Ganb8te the last part of your post really made me laugh out loud! Well, I will say that I often have these sort of dreams when I am feeling emotional. I've been having them about WAH and I've had them before when I am in an argument with a frie
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by Georgiabelle @ 11/24/14 12:45 AM

Oh wow, Shining. I don't know what or if there is anything to say. Glad you had the conversation with your xh as it sounds like one that needed to happen.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A Lifetime Movie Starring GB #11 by Ggrass @ 11/24/14 12:41 AM

Tough luck if s16 ain't, he isn't allowed to drink till 18 anyhow. If you don't drink you will always be healthy. I don't do sympathy on hangovers. Mind you I don't do moping with one either, when it's me. It's ok to ave feelings and down days, r
THE DIVORCE REMEDY
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) Re: New member. by Wewillb @ 11/24/14 12:38 AM

Also I still have stuff there at the apartment, I got all he had ready for me today. But still some more to go as he goes through the office - he is looking for title to the car which he is supposed to sign over to me,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: frankly my darling... by LisaB @ 11/24/14 12:38 AM

Hi Ahoy, yep that sounds like a guilty text to me. And I completely get why you would not want to hear from him at all. It also sounds like he is unresolved, because if he was just over it he wouldn't acknowledge the anniversary at all. I hope the r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by LisaB @ 11/24/14 12:35 AM

Hi HP, it sounds like she is really pushing it. Who knows if she is really going where she says she is, or what she is up to. But be assured that the more she gets all wild and crazy the faster she will likely crash and burn. It won't be sustainable.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Help - I want my sparkle back by LouR @ 11/24/14 12:33 AM

Hi job Got a reply from him - just being a bit more ok with S decision to stay after he read what I said about it. Also told me his work is busy, the crazy season is in full flow !! I am not reading anything in to the contact or the content - h
Page 40 of 91 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90 91 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004