A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 7 by figgeroni @ 09/15/14 09:32 PM

you can never be 100% sure of anything....ever so... let go of the idea that you can and that with a transparency plan or whatever in place that he will remain on the straight and narrow he could get a 2nd cell phone screw her in the bathroom what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by rppfl @ 09/15/14 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: claire7Soooo, Went to IC... set a goal of starting to work on getting back in shape... . I have been a serious slacker about going to the gym lately. The beginning of school always messes up my schedule Come on Claire we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married now living seperatly by hope224 @ 09/15/14 09:30 PM

I should write a letter too, for my own sake.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I am the prize by daring @ 09/15/14 09:29 PM

This is all such a process- one min I'm done with him, the next min I'm not. Today at work I was frustrated thinking about the men in marriages I've met recently and how loving and stable they seem. ( yes I realize you never know what's going on be
Hey Dev, What's happenin' with you and your sitch? Please do drop a line when you can....this Jane is missing her Tarzan!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Maybell @ 09/15/14 09:26 PM

Eating chocolate chips myself.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? Let it Be. by mleigh4 @ 09/15/14 09:20 PM

Hi livenow. Question for you. Did you initiate the mediation or did your H? My H keeps saying he wants to do this but of course never gets it done. I am at the end of my rope and wondering if my H sees what divorce will look like on paper, if it mig
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Holding on to faith!!! by fpw1998 @ 09/15/14 09:17 PM

Well I have decided that I am stopping communication with my husband unless it has to do with the girls. As much as it kills me, he doesn't have time for me right now. So I in turn am not going to make time for him. I will continue to pray every da
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes Wide Open by Mighty @ 09/15/14 09:16 PM

AJ, YES! I got your post on my last thread. Thank you. I am going to address all of you guys individually, but first I just have to say this: I had a tough week. Tough is now different than it used to be. I texted my friend the other day after she a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #4 by mleigh4 @ 09/15/14 09:06 PM

Matt, I am responding to a message from you on my post. How did you deal with those times your wife was out till all hours, knowing she was hiding something? If you were able to ignore it so she wouldn't get to you, can you please tell me how?
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? by nmwb123 @ 09/15/14 09:03 PM

And that right there is why I'm here. I think you're on to something, Bond. I can't argue with that, because that is a trait of mine. So what do I do to remedy it? I guess it may be too late for my current wife, since she's filed for divorce, but it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling stronger than ever by mleigh4 @ 09/15/14 09:02 PM

Thanks for your advise. So I have an appt for a consultation with a lawyer this we'dnesday. So what do I say?? I don't want a divorce but tell me the process? Or do I go in there to explain the situation and ask what can I do to protect myself? In
For Newcomers
Sorry, the conversation on how to pick up on clues was for her to know when someone is hitting on her so she doesn't unknowingly lead them on again, or so she can shut the door sooner. At least that's what I hope happens. I told her that if a guy,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie need help needs help part 4 by igit @ 09/15/14 08:56 PM

Pilot, not sure what w is feeling today. I didn't see her last night when I got home. I know she was shook up last night by her calls and then txt saying she was shook up. Today she called me on her lunch but I didn't answer, I was in a meeting. Lat
For Newcomers
Maybe I'm confused. You WANT her to go out with someone else? "We then had a brief conversation about how to pick up clues" So you were encouraging her to date other guys with coaching? "Is she now going to be more open to the possi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I'll take MLC for $1000, Alex... by AJM @ 09/15/14 08:48 PM

It's a good idea to go back and talk to the IC. Figure out why it is you do care. Quote:I am really reeling about this wedding thing. I don't know if I am reeling more because it hurts or because I am hurt by it? I keep creeping back to the though
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FINALLY SURFACING by sandi2 @ 09/15/14 08:47 PM

No, I did not mean any irony. I was just shocked to see how quickly things moved. I am not judging. I just want you to be happy. (And not forget to use protection if you don't want to increase the size of your family. Honestly, I don't know how
For Newcomers
Okay I need some ledge-talking. During some casual texting tonight, she mentions that she met a therapist at a party last week and they talked for a while today. I said, "That's great. How is your counseling going?" She is confused, then
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes Wide Open by AJM @ 09/15/14 08:40 PM

Quote:"I can do much better. Trrrruuuussssttttt mmmmmmeeeeeeee. MMMMuuuuuuccccchhhh bbbbeeettttttttteeerrrrrrrr." That was about a year ago. Well, now I know who he thinks is much better. I don't thinks so, but it was always HIS opinion tha
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? by MrBond @ 09/15/14 08:39 PM

The nagging would be about housekeeping issues. Clothes on the floor, dishes not clean, etc. I'm not a slob, though." Again, I asked for a no excuses list. If she complained about the housekeeping, then she had an issue with it. PERIOD. "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I don't love you anymore by nova @ 09/15/14 08:37 PM

Well, today is three months since BD. I haven't talked to W in a week, haven't seen her in 4. In some ways, it has gotten easier, but I still find myself missing her a lot. It's a process, I suppose, a little better each day. Just have to take baby s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I would like to buy a v_w__l, please! #9 by Mighty @ 09/15/14 08:30 PM

Great convo, GB! You, Boring? .... I think NOT! It was 2 weeks before anniversary (he went out after work on our anniversary- I think with OW). On the day of bd, we talked 3 times on the phone. It was totally normal, lots of laughs and joking. Abou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by claire7 @ 09/15/14 08:25 PM

Soooo, Went to IC... set a goal of starting to work on getting back in shape... then proceeded to eat a giant brownie for dinner. Hello, my name is Claire.  I clearly have a lot of feelings and just ate them all. They tasted quite delicious. We a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes Wide Open by uRworthy @ 09/15/14 08:23 PM

Hey Mighty. Thought I would stop by to say hello. Wow, you let go, didnt you? LOL! It happens. The great thing is that everyday is a new one. But now you said it, he heard it, no need to go there again, right? So, about her...she isnt worth you
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Nitty in a Nutshell #2 by LiveNow @ 09/15/14 08:23 PM

Wow Nitty -- some good developments there. But, I just can't 'un-see' that image of you....oh never mind. (!) I agree with Shakspr, though - he probably didn't even realize it was there. Anyway, take it s-l-o-w...yes, one day at a time...you'll know
Page 40 of 99 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 98 99 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004