A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now Left #8 by pbetra @ 03/26/15 03:10 PM

'Peeping' to see how you are today.. Originally Posted By: AJM ... It's not a kindness or right/wrong issue. It simply is something to be dealt with. ... AJ Matt, this is exactly how I feel. This is not about doing right /wrong re W. We all kn
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Baby steps, patience and uncertainty by labug @ 03/26/15 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaBug, Yeah...separating the wheat from the chaff when it comes to friendships. I pick people who are supportive, loyal, and nourishing. If they don't meet these basic criteria, they're reduced to being outside in the oute
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by Starsky309 @ 03/26/15 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: aNewGuy My burning question #1 tonight for the community here: How might I tell the difference between a wife who walks away because we were too enmeshed, too codependent, too involved to EACH have very much autonomy; and a way
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIII: Towanda!!!! by labug @ 03/26/15 03:05 PM

Isn't it interesting the tings we learn about ourselves on this ride. I've been journaling about some of my a-hason my thread. Isn't it great when you do express a problem or need here that you get such a response. A reinforcement for being vulnera
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha - the future is now! by alpha99 @ 03/26/15 03:04 PM

Having a rough time of it right now. Nothing really has happened to spark it off, I just feel like crap. I've been for a family meal in the local Chinese at dinner time here. It started fine but just like last time I felt depressed at time went on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working the Plan by Wonka @ 03/26/15 03:04 PM

Heavy, I've seen that when people take the first step in taking some type of action that seems to be "scary", they discover their own inner courage and grow in confidence knowing that the world didn't fall apart. You've grown over the las
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by Starsky309 @ 03/26/15 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: aNewGuy Also to Cherry and Starsky309: could you guys maybe post in here the link to where I can read your stories? I would like the opportunity to read and respond to your threads, and haven't been successful in finding them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working the Plan by hwkies @ 03/26/15 02:55 PM

we are rooting for you, Heavy, and will continue to send positive thoughts your way!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire learning to accept by labug @ 03/26/15 02:54 PM

A suggestion, stop focusing on what you "hate" about your situation and focus on what's good in your life. What we focus on expands. I used to think that was mumbo-jumbo but it's true. It's so much easier for the mind to ruminate on the n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help 2 by errod @ 03/26/15 02:48 PM

I am extremely lost and stuck. My brain says move on it is over and my heart says continue to battle until my last breath.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by Cherry @ 03/26/15 02:47 PM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...247#Post2551247
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by Cherry @ 03/26/15 02:46 PM

Baby brain!! That link is one I was sending a friend!!!! Ignore it!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by Cherry @ 03/26/15 02:45 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZ7D6YG3BY This is part 2 of mine, the link to part one is on that thread. I to, like you am sort of struggling to get a plan together. I'm working on detachment but having recently had his baby my head is all over the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused & mix messages part 2 by Cherry @ 03/26/15 02:40 PM

H came home late so no time for a talk.. Trying not to read into the fact he can't make the time to talk to me.. I'm working on me still and setting myself challenges so I know I'll be fine in myself and someone baby will look up to. And an added bo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For the LBH who has a WW Part 3 by hwkies @ 03/26/15 02:40 PM

Starsky, that is just it...they re-write history to suit thier own conscience...to justify thier actions for what they would have otherwise believed was not right.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm here again by Starsky309 @ 03/26/15 02:22 PM

Observe him over time, like six months. If his actions line up with his words, over time, then you know he speaks the truth.
For Newcomers
Thanks RD, throughout all this as well as rebuilding my relationship with my son and, obviously, wanting to reconcile I just wanted to be able to know with unshakable certainty that there's nothing else or different I could have done to repair my mar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rock Bottom at 30 by Starsky309 @ 03/26/15 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: skr4luvThat makes sense Starsky. It's just messed up when my W, in one or two occassions, expressed her doubts about reconciling. She compared me with OM, telling me how sweet and thoughtful he is and she says she has seen that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help 2 by Toots @ 03/26/15 02:19 PM

Errod, you seem to be ignoring/disregarding advice and support from others, then going back to talking about your W. Is there any way we can help some more my friend? I worry that you may be getting a little 'stuck"...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by Closer2 @ 03/26/15 02:18 PM

She has been a stay at home mom for the past 4 years. No current income. She has told me that she will not get a job until summer is over and the kids are back in school (August). She will be receiving child support. Currently living with her mothe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 12 by Vanilla @ 03/26/15 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Zelda09Have you ever been through the whole cycle with him before V? Where he went honeymoon? This has been more like a spiral that a circuit of abuse ( think bent spring). Think of a large spring lying on its side in a pool of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by Georgiabelle @ 03/26/15 02:15 PM

Heather, You are a smart lady and a dedicated mother. I have to say this. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Stop trying to go backwards to either a) make Smoky pay or b)to play the victim. I say this with compassion and kindness. I really do. May
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not dumb anymore (2) by Starsky309 @ 03/26/15 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: BurgerI don't even like roller coasters. Now I'm stuck on one. One side effect of all this personal reflection is that I'm starting to question if I was really happy in the marriage. As I dig into things I did that hurt her, I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working the Plan by HeavyD @ 03/26/15 02:09 PM

Now just waiting for the fallout. Once the letter is delivered and read all heck is going to break loose. I honestly think it will be a surprise and a not expected move on my part. The second letter will arrive the next day with one of the fina
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken HS SweetHearts by Sickone @ 03/26/15 02:08 PM

Yeah, I guess so... Thanks for the input all.
Page 40 of 87 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 86 87 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004