A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Do not move out.... I repeat do not move out.. I tell you this from personal experience. IMO you are going to be seen as the bad guy right now regardless what you do. Limit talk for face to face right now, and I would absolutely not talk about the R
For Newcomers
Thanks, doodler . That guy would be a guy going through MLC. Straight talk does not apply. Listening and validating and moving forward are my best bets there. And being very, very patient.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Twisting in the wind by CWOL @ 05/20/16 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: tjcranI ask these questions because she is openly having a PA and even rubbing your nose in it. For most people that is the worst betrayal of your marriage possible. Why are you letting her eat cake? Again, I'm not saying you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband needs support part 2 by doodler @ 05/20/16 09:37 AM

tjcran, I feel your pain. My in-laws and my wife's side of the family have only heard my wife's rendition of our marital issues (I'm Satan and I don't like my wife's special friend). I'll probably never tell any of them anything about what happene
For Newcomers
I'm at work so I'll be brief. You should maybe get a quick free consult with a L about the house sitch. Laws are different state to state. Always good to arm yourself with knowledge. I might be too late on the text issue, but it's better if you don
For Newcomers
P, I think what you are doing is great. I can't see how it would benefit you to add on that stress right now. You have all the time you need to worry about the logistics, and he is not doing anything to push you. It sounds like our Hs and their &quo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W with OM, Part 12 by kml @ 05/20/16 09:32 AM

Quote:I don't have a clue on how to deal with d19's same sex attraction. But for now, I am going to treat them just as I treat my oldest daughter's relationship with her fiancée. That's exactly the way you do it, my friend.
For Newcomers
Definitely sounds like she's flailing around trying different tactics to get you to cave in to what she is asking for. Great job staying put!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Support by Phoebe @ 05/20/16 09:31 AM

I'm glad that you've reached out to your doctor for help already. I wouldn't go weaning off any antidepressants right now, as you are still in the thick of things, and will be for the foreseeable future. Given how long they take to get to effect, I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Twisting in the wind by dream @ 05/20/16 09:28 AM

How did your doctor's appointment go the other day? Did you get tested? In response to your last update - I'm not surprised she's told you she's staying with OM this weekend. This is what I meant by how you're in the friend zone. She's comfortable
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: doodlerIf you're taking Lexapro in the morning, then you might try taking it in the evening instead. That could help with the drowsiness during the day. Thanks Doodler, yes I've been taking it right before I sleep every night
For Newcomers
betterm, She's brazen. Stand your ground. There's nothing a lawyer can do to straighten out your living situation. I'm not an expert on this DB stuff, and I feel like I've been providing too much input without others chiming-in, but it sounds l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Phoebe @ 05/20/16 09:22 AM

Oh no. Painter I am so sorry that happened. We know that we can't believe a word they say, and yet we so want to trust them when they tell us something. It's that heart-brain disconnect again. That any woman would flaunt a blatant affair is dis
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by 2Times2Many @ 05/20/16 09:19 AM

Hi bttrfly. So sorry your H is being such an a$$. I really think they come up with some of these "great" solutions that are to "our benefit" as a way to convince themselves they really aren't being the bad guy, but are being gen
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Obsession with OW by Scotch @ 05/20/16 09:19 AM

CK2001, I looked through my W's "stuff" as I have gone through my sitch. It's how I've found out most of the stuff I know about whats she's done. There's good and bad to it. The bad being what it does to us, enraging our emotions and putti
For Newcomers
Hey SadHub! I'm checking in on you, and wondering how you are. You've gone missing for a little while, but I'm guessing that's a good thing and that you are busy and doing well. Anyway, I hope that you are having a lovely day and that you have a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Twisting in the wind by tjcran @ 05/20/16 09:06 AM

Andrew, I'm not telling, I'm only asking. Why does she still live in the house. Have you told her to leave? If not, why not? If you have, how did she respond? I ask these questions because she is openly having a PA and even rubbing your nose in it
For Newcomers
Hi there, Blu!! You flatter me. I'm just a local kid that likes to know what's around me. You know, despite my use of the term funny farm, I had forgotten all about the movie! It's in my Netflix cue at position #3, but I'm watching so few movies
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Turning Point by bigybiz @ 05/20/16 09:01 AM

PacLove: Good job at recognizing the turning point. The hard part is we want to see what is around the corner and we can't. Don't snoop and don't try and get info out of her. The common theory is to act like you don't care and see if she offers an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: GAL going well. Need help with LRT and 180 by bigybiz @ 05/20/16 08:58 AM

doodler: You hit the nail on the head. I want my real wife. I'm OK with the changes she has made in her life (it's taken me a while, but now I'm better with it), it was the bad behavior that really wore me out. Many of the changes, GAL, 180, I've d
For Newcomers
I agree with Irish M. Absolutely Get those underpants underneath the trousers. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Some days are better than others by EDF @ 05/20/16 08:54 AM

Two things to report. The Dance Party I ended up just going home as usual, said 'hello' and when she asked what I was up to I told WW I needed to get ready quick cause I was going out. She asked what I was doing and I mentioned I was probably going
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband needs support part 2 by tjcran @ 05/20/16 08:54 AM

I will see my W's parents for the first time since this all started. I know they know we are getting a D, but I have no idea how my W has portrayed all this to them. They do not know about OM. Part of me would love to have a conversation with them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Twisting in the wind by AndrewP @ 05/20/16 08:50 AM

Well - if I typed what I'm feeling it would be all censored out. W has recently started sending me texts and letting me know where she is and who with. Positive sign I thought .... Well last night she told me that this Saturday night she's stayin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ 05/20/16 08:50 AM

I'm still struggling to detach. Not being able to workout is not making it any easier.
Page 40 of 82 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004