A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by Maybell @ 10/22/14 01:28 AM

Don't know what to say besides Hugs. I'm really sorry.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 5k training by Maybell @ 10/22/14 01:26 AM

Running tomorrow. I had to cancel yoga today because I thought S6 had symptoms of a concussion, so rushed him to the doctor. All's well, except he needs glasses. This is my most athletic child!! Sigh. Also have to reschedule my yoga. Update tomorrow.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by 1foot2 @ 10/22/14 01:25 AM

Thanks bklyn. I'm at the gym now, drenched in sweat. Came straight here. I guess there's positives that she's definitely seen all of my changes. And I am very grateful for those changes. I just have this fear that they don't matter. That this isn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 5k training by Card29 @ 10/22/14 01:22 AM

Any updates, runner/walkers? This place is pretty gloomy lately and this is my favorite thread to see at the top. I haven't ran since I overdid it on Sunday. Feet were a little tender yesterday.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by Mighty @ 10/22/14 01:21 AM

I agree with you guys. I had a part in the breakdown of our marriage. I am up for the challenge of facing the mistakes I've made. I had clarity soon after bd which was a mirror image of damage I had done. I faced those and talked with xh about those
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ 10/22/14 01:21 AM

It's hard not to linger in that place. I went to lunch with a group of four friends today and who should walk in to place a to go order but H. They all got his attention and greeted him, rather awkward. He went and sat at the table next to ours to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Card29 @ 10/22/14 01:20 AM

Aside from the hatred, awesome stuff, Claire. You have no idea how inspirational that is for me to hear at the moment. Strong and independent. And I'm assuming you have D3 tonight? Yay
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: MrBondYou've only been at this for one month and need someone already? If you don't love yourself enough and need someone else to "make" you feel happy, then you might as well sign the papers now and do it cleanly. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by BklynMom @ 10/22/14 01:13 AM

I haven't read your previous thread but you are saying all the right things. You are showing her that your are independent and have your own life. I would double down on your current behavior after all she was comfortable enough to sit on your lap,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Left House 2 Weeks Ago! Need Help. by TFWNOGF @ 10/22/14 01:13 AM

Thank you for the tips and kind words. I definitely needed and appreciate them (even if I have read them in many of the other sitches). I agree on reading the 37 rules daily and have felt that my actions and mood were better on days that I reminded
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by raliced @ 10/22/14 01:07 AM

Ugh...Ugh...Ugh.... Just saw H at soccer practice - took D3 home (D6 is going for an extra night that was arranged before the latest bomb hit). He is positively beaming - I guess not having to hide his living situation any more makes him feel fantas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by 1foot2 @ 10/22/14 01:05 AM

Rp: actually thinking of OM as a duck might really help me. Thanks
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Card29 @ 10/22/14 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Card29Now that she's open about the possibility, I have to stop thinking about her. Missed the edit window. Should have said "I have to stop thinking about her as my W". We don't live together, I only see her once a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by 1foot2 @ 10/22/14 01:00 AM

I know not to believe anything they say. The emotional connection line cut me to the bone. They've been together for three months. And meanwhile, she has basically taken a vacation from our family to pursue this connection. This just has me feeling
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic of a family revised by Shining @ 10/22/14 12:56 AM

Haha!!!! Yeah....DG was asking....he wanted me to give you an old flannel shirt of Kurt's?? Idk.... He got a little stalker-ish and weird, like woogie in Something about Mary.....so I had to set the boundary. As usual.. >sigh<. A year, h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Maybell @ 10/22/14 12:54 AM

Yep. And your gain.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Card29 @ 10/22/14 12:50 AM

I agree. I thought I had done a lot of work, but this is like a 2nd BD and almost feels like a DB reset. So far to go. But you are right. I absolutely can't think of it. That will be a very new challenge, though. Now that she's open about the p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) There's a tear in my beer... by Dawn70 @ 10/22/14 12:49 AM

Thanks, Jefe! I found the rules on one of my first visits to the site and they saved me already from begging and pleading. I like your suggestion about replacing spouse with H's name. I will definitely do that!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Shining @ 10/22/14 12:46 AM

Thanks, uR! As it turns out, some people...ummm...."like" me. I know, right??? I mean....there are people that I have conversations with who don't even spew blame and stuff. I'm serious! REAL people. Who knew. I absolutely
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 V by Jefe @ 10/22/14 12:45 AM

^^^Me thinks I should take this advice too.
For Newcomers
Well, she's off for her fantasy week away from home. I'm staying busy with work, then the boys. Tomorrow I'm meeting another lawyer in the morning followed by a meeting with pastor. No snooping and starting what I hope is a real detach with her o
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #43. This isn't going the way I expected by kat727 @ 10/22/14 12:39 AM

I do get along with her. I just don't know her very well. S19 included her in pretty much everything before, sometimes without asking. I will figure this out somehow. Kind of like everything else. kat
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by AJM @ 10/22/14 12:37 AM

Quote:Not just walk out without warning. Never. Not go to someone else and work on a new r. Nope. Not ever. I guess I am sharing this because I really get what Tad is saying. It makes sense to me. I feel like all the effort was put into ending the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Mighty @ 10/22/14 12:33 AM

Oh boy, Shining. I have been thinking about mine, too. It is coming up soon, along with xh's bday. Funny how things change, huh? I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Good luck with day 3! Yippee!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me by dgb60 @ 10/22/14 12:32 AM

Well I wish I would had seen the praise y'all gave me got before I blew it earlier today. H sent me the rest of the email he got interrupted from writing yesterday and he made a remark about how he knows he is missing out on experiences with D's an
Page 40 of 97 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 96 97 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004