A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Calmer waters by job @ 08/02/15 11:42 AM

Bea, I'm very happy that things have settled down for you. At least you and your xh are on more friendlier terms w/respect to your adult children. I hope that the calmer waters continue for you.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still Looking Inside by LoisB @ 08/02/15 11:39 AM

Roses!!!!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Rick1963 @ 08/02/15 11:25 AM

I agree with Wii. Ask the dude out for coffee. He may just be shy. I had a hard time asking women to go out with me when younger. No shame in it really. You can always blame auto correct lol.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt10) by NDY @ 08/02/15 11:04 AM

Why did she come down looking so good? If I were to hazard a guess I'd say she's mixing it up the same way you did. She still wants to be desirable. All women do. So you mix it up with shaving your beard she appears looking smoking. All part of the d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by dmbfan @ 08/02/15 11:03 AM

Oh and I made 0 demands of anything really, didn't say she had to stop her A didn't say any of that told her if she still wnated to D we could get it done quickly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When is kindness enough? by Ripe @ 08/02/15 11:03 AM

I received help from this forum and saw steady improvements. My wife’s coldness towards me started melting. We started having long talks while in the bedroom. 25th of May, a Monday, we talked about the upcoming divorce and all the related issues: ki
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by dmbfan @ 08/02/15 10:58 AM

Yeah too late, I caved in the first 20 minutes was "light convo" turned into convo about her EA turned PA. Fun times to talk about that. Luckily I didn't turn into some blubbering mess and didn't start pointing out our relation good parts..
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt10) by Huddy @ 08/02/15 10:06 AM

Week 19 Bit blue this morning. Had a nightmare last night about W. I think in my dreams, I am going through all the pain, whilst outwardly showing no problems as all. I got up with kids this morning and W appeared an hour later. She looks amazin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by Huddy @ 08/02/15 09:56 AM

Don't respond. Let her struggle for a bit.
For Newcomers
Hi Smoothy Double agent indeed. Sorry for that shocking news. So, he said, ILY? That sounds like guilt. Anybody who loves you as part of a relationship wouldn't do that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time has come... by DNTWNT @ 08/02/15 09:24 AM

Wow this is crazy.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A year on and tootling along by beatrice @ 08/02/15 08:41 AM

Toots, we all have to make our own decisions and live with them, and each case is different. Like you I could not separate assets without divorce - and so I waited it out. They do not become more generous!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ 08/02/15 08:38 AM

When I said professionals, I didn't mean like with degrees, so I chose the wrong word completely and I do apologize. V--Thank you for taking the time to explain things so I understand them. Sometimes it takes me a bit. Toots--I actually screen sho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time has come... by Bobbyb @ 08/02/15 08:32 AM

DNTWNT Sounds like my situation Was served papers last month. Wife only concerned with moving on. It is my fault that where we are. I can agree. But it is not my fault for where we are now. Her lawyer made settlement proposal, which is way off by
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #14 - due for another upgrade soon by Toots @ 08/02/15 08:25 AM

Hey Jim, just checking in to see how you are doing?? I hope you are having a good weekend and getting on with that house project you were all excited about? I'm glad you decided not to send that message. Sometimes doing nothing is the best way...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Look Back 2 by Toots @ 08/02/15 08:21 AM

Sunny, I would love to sit on the porch and share a margarita with you - sounds blissful. Glad you are having such a nice time!! xx
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A year on and tootling along by Toots @ 08/02/15 08:19 AM

Hi Bea, thanks for posting. I had hoped to settle financials without a D, but H won't agree to this. He doesn't think we should do one without the other, and in the UK there isn't any legal leverage to resolve financials alone - both of you have to a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not Confused Anymore!! by Vanilla @ 08/02/15 08:16 AM

Joe, I see you with a little Starsky style. You are you and frankly it doesn't hurt some posters to have a little ' tell it as it is". I often think my style is too soft, maybe you can compensate for V! If this is authentic to you, be you and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by Toots @ 08/02/15 08:11 AM

Little, I think that is an excellent post from V. Please read, re-read and read that one again. And if you make your own plans based on her advice, I don't think you can go too far wrong. It takes courage to face the fear that you will drive him furt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mustardseed Sprouting by Vanilla @ 08/02/15 08:04 AM

I noticed the sprouting reference and forgot to mention it. I trust you have light and heat today. V
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing Limbo by Toots @ 08/02/15 08:03 AM

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that. Ah - more limbo and another reason for you not to upset the apple card. Your W wants time with brother and Mum without you pressuring her. You know that after this there will be a new reason and more limbo don't you?
For Newcomers
I'm sorry to hear that Smothy. I guess at least it gives you a clear indication that H is not 'in' the M just now. And he likely will not be for some time if he is in an active PA with someone else. I guess you can make your own decisions accordingl
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A year on and tootling along by beatrice @ 08/02/15 07:49 AM

Hi Toots, I am not an advocate of divorce, at all, but dealing with a MLCer is tricky, and in some ways the earlier the financials are settled, and signed off, the better (if you can do this without a divorce, well and good) In most cases I have s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affairs O my Must DETATCH by Toots @ 08/02/15 07:46 AM

Yes, as you say - managing anger sounds like an important area for you. And it would be a 180 if you are able to do this. You say that you are emotionally abused by him, but you are also emotionally abusive towards him. Your buttons get pushed by hi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by Vanilla @ 08/02/15 07:45 AM

Little, no one here is a professional on the board, we are all posters like you. Sandi, MrBond, Wonka, Starsky and many others are vets (very experienced posters) and like you I am a newcomer and have several months experience of DB. It is a peer to
Page 40 of 86 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 85 86 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004