CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: OrangeKOriginally Posted By: mtb1981Originally Posted By: OrangeKI will, thanks. We have 1st hearing for D in a week. that will be the first face to face since Jan 24th. I am hoping they give us a temp custody order so there is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie facing divorce. Please help by PGP @ 05/15/18 04:24 AM

Not really too many steps.. Stupid me printed out the 108 page NY divorce papers for her. I am still not sure why i did that, maybe to rebel. She did fill out some, but its sitting in same spot. She does not have the money for an attorney.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: mtb1981Originally Posted By: OrangeKI will, thanks. We have 1st hearing for D in a week. that will be the first face to face since Jan 24th. I am hoping they give us a temp custody order so there is no more ifs and's or buts abo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie looking for support and guidance by Steve85 @ 05/15/18 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: ovrrnbwI've been wondering too, what's the difference between a WW and a WAW? And, so I know, why do you not validate a WW? And AJS was encouraging activity he didn't agree with, so are you saying he should have just acknow edg
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: JujuBVery bad. You need to work on not letting your emotions and anger show. She knows you care now. She knows she still has power to upset you Keep it factual. Purely logistical. No nasty little commemts thrown in there. I wo
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: OrangeKI will, thanks. We have 1st hearing for D in a week. that will be the first face to face since Jan 24th. I am hoping they give us a temp custody order so there is no more ifs and's or buts about any of this. Be prepared
For Newcomers
Obviously you need to work out a parenting plan but I would just try to get by until you have your hearing. Remember only contact unless absolutely critical! I remember going to my EW's apartment early on and attempting to walk into her bedroom and
For Newcomers
Very bad. You need to work on not letting your emotions and anger show. She knows you care now. She knows she still has power to upset ypu Keep it factual. Purely logistical. No nasty little commemts thrown in there. I wouldnt write stuff like &quo
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Joseph9What MTB said is accurate. Truthfully you are in a no win situation with her right now which should really drive home the importance of NC unless absolutely CRITICAL. My guess is every time she gets a text message from
For Newcomers
What MTB said is accurate. Truthfully you are in a no win situation with her right now which should really drive home the importance of NC unless absolutely CRITICAL. My guess is every time she gets a text message from you she just cringes. You re
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: mtb1981 She could have just let it go when she said, OK, I'll let her know for his appointment, but instead she came back with, "Good to know you were planning on cutting it short without saying anything, yet i asked you be
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: OrangeKOriginally Posted By: mtb1981And a little too wordy on the haircut response. You don't need to defend yourself. She's trying to push your buttons. I would have sent another thumbs up... Noted, thanks. Why do you say shes
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Joseph9O - I have never once discussed bedtime routines or haircuts for my D's with my EW. Who was normally responsible for his haircuts? IMO the only thing worthy of reaching out to your W for in that conversation was the beh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie looking for support and guidance by ovrrnbw @ 05/15/18 04:00 AM

I've been wondering too, what's the difference between a WW and a WAW? And, so I know, why do you not validate a WW? And AJS was encouraging activity he didn't agree with, so are you saying he should have just acknow edged her saying that and left i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Organic Blue Sky by Brubeck @ 05/15/18 03:58 AM

Hi HaWho, It's nice to hear from you. I hate that your sitch is progressing this way, but at least it's progressing. No more dorm room. No more up close & personal paranoia, no more taking his dinner off alone after you and your boys eat. I won
For Newcomers
O - I have never once discussed bedtime routines or haircuts for my D's with my EW. Who was normally responsible for his haircuts? IMO the only thing worthy of reaching out to your W for in that conversation was the behavioral problems at daycare.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice on complicated marriage by 090917 @ 05/15/18 03:57 AM

Thank You Vanilla for your advice and encouraging words. I have no other choice but to move on and GAL. But it still hurts .... for now
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: OrangeKOriginally Posted By: Steve85^^^^^^^^^^^mtb nailed it OK, this came across as passive-aggressive on your part. You need to keep it business-like. No hidden agendas. State the facts: Text: Hi, S3 needs some stability to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gotdie #19: patience, trust...and hope by Gordie @ 05/15/18 03:45 AM

AndrewP How does that work in quick quote Thank you Good perspective I actually vacuumed And she re vacuumed It was weird But did not think about what you said How can G actually take care of kids and house without w That actually me smile
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Steve85^^^^^^^^^^^mtb nailed it OK, this came across as passive-aggressive on your part. You need to keep it business-like. No hidden agendas. State the facts: Text: Hi, S3 needs some stability to hopefully smooth out the issu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this #2 by Steve85 @ 05/15/18 03:44 AM

Go for a walk then. It is free. If it is cold, dress warm. If it is raining wear raingear. The point is to be out and be busy.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gotdie #19: patience, trust...and hope by Gordie @ 05/15/18 03:41 AM

For Newcomers
^^^^^^^^^^^mtb nailed it OK, this came across as passive-aggressive on your part. You need to keep it business-like. No hidden agendas. State the facts: Text: Hi, S3 needs some stability to hopefully smooth out the issues he is having at daycare. I
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: mtb1981OM should have never been mentioned. He's not important. This only involves you, W, and S. Pretend like he doesn't even exist... The only reason i brought it up with the fact that he has been introduced to S3 WAYYY earli
For Newcomers
OM should have never been mentioned. He's not important. This only involves you, W, and S. Pretend like he doesn't even exist... And a little too wordy on the haircut response. You don't need to defend yourself. She's trying to push your buttons. I
Page 40 of 50 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004