Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by MrBond @ 04/15/14 02:53 PM

So how did it change so quickly from just one day together to several? I thought the whole point was to make yourself not so dependent on her? Or at least that's how it sounded yesterday.
For Newcomers
"how to handle women who try to manipulate them." Okay, I'm curious. So how are you teaching them to treat women who "manipulate" them without sounding resentful against your W (who just happens to be their mother)?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ 04/15/14 02:47 PM

Work on myself . And that I must must protect my boys and show them what its like to be a man!! That is whats most important , what my two sons think and know about their role as a man and how to handle women who try to manipulate them.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 5 months of heck...ugh by scooby @ 04/15/14 02:43 PM

Survived another night and half way thru the day...yeah
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ 04/15/14 02:39 PM

Knock, knock, knock. Hello, Starsky? Could you please provide me a work-able link to your chocolateeyes posts? I found one today, but the link is broken. It's a rainy day, and I need reading material. Thank you.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 02:24 PM

This is my observation as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mdu Yes, actually I do feel better for having given him that letter. . . . I actually didn't at all feel that I had given him the letter in an intensely emotional moment. I had really calmed myself and slept the night before
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by AndyK @ 04/15/14 02:17 PM

Things are getting weirder and weirder. From someone who wanted to spend no time in my company a few weeks ago this is on the agenda over the coming week. Wed night: She has asked to come to MC with me, I haven't asked her why as we haven't had any
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by mdu @ 04/15/14 02:09 PM

Yes, actually I do feel better for having given him that letter. Obviously in your opinion I've done something very wrong, Starsky. I'm not sure what. I actually didn't at all feel that I had given him the letter in an intensely emotional moment.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by gabbysmom23 @ 04/15/14 02:05 PM

You want your ex and your daughter to keep their relationship. You complain he doesn't do enough with her. Now their dinner date became your " date". Too. Your DD should have to be doing damage control or realizing that you were a little
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by Wonka @ 04/15/14 01:52 PM

GoFo, I wanted to highlight your response to Bug's post: You are correct, I was most likely grasping at control of anything I could. It's that pesky control thing! Be mindful of this when interacting with W. Also like this gem that has floated
For Newcomers
So with all this information what are you going to do about yourself?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 01:45 PM

that last line should read "to ME"
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: TarheelI know snooping is against Sandi's rules, but at least for my situation, it led to me standing up for myself. I was content with GALing and being positive around W while I assumed she was not in contact with OM and was tr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ 04/15/14 01:44 PM

I read a lot of DR. I have to read the Infidelity chapters npw
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309 And then leave him be. Do NOT get into it with him, or tell him what you plan on doing. POST HERE FIRST. Originally Posted By: mduI am planning to leave him a letter, this is the best way for me to communicate wit
For Newcomers
I opened my briefcase this morning at work and W put a muffin in it for a snack. It's been almost a month since she's done that. I always used to call her and let her know how much I appreciated that she had thought of me. No call today. She woul
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by Starsky309 @ 04/15/14 01:35 PM

I would've just responded "Don't worry about us, we'll be fine," and kept it at that. Try to keep your communications with him in the middle, "cordial/civil" range, and not either in the "BFF" or the "passive-aggre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by bustingout @ 04/15/14 01:33 PM

I really like that analogy praying!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble letting go by KenF @ 04/15/14 01:32 PM

theres nothing wrong with your decision. many of us have come to it at one time or another. it took me quite a few months but i got there eventually. best of luck to you. regardless of which way you go, you can always come here for advice. we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have I travelled too far... Part 2 by pkp1852 @ 04/15/14 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: paul19510you're doing great. keep moving. Sounds like you are finally becoming someone you want to be. and you see that its a choice to stay M or not. I think that's healthy. I am beginning to see that this is much more abo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by gogofo @ 04/15/14 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaI am not sure if you are in the piecing phase as it seems that W is not yet at that place or mindset in reconciliation. More of a "wait and see" approach to ensure that your words and actions are congruent to her
Midlife Crisis
"Im sure it seems like I post alot about him..." its not that it "seems" that way. It IS that way. i'd say 95% of your posts are about him. from our perspective, there really is no MM - theres only this MM who acts and rea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: With All My Hopes and Dreams by Nettles @ 04/15/14 01:24 PM

I've lost about 20 pounds too. BD might be the most effective weight loss program ever, but of course, it is also the most painful. I catch myself mind reading. It is hard to stop. Patience.
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by twinmom @ 04/15/14 01:18 PM

I asked about $$ this morning (he was supposed to transfer from one account to another) he replied and then went into more detail than I wanted. I said I wasn't looking for a discussion just an answer. He told me to be careful driving as we got snow
Page 40 of 69 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004