A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Out of ideas - advice? by 2016sux @ 01/11/17 03:19 AM

JujuB Thanks for the response - I totally needed to hear what you said. I've been speaking to a lawyer. Engaged one formally last Friday - he warned that it looks like WH has already taken legal advice and is shaping up for a fight. Which will ta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walked away due to financial infidelity by Origina @ 01/11/17 03:14 AM

We ended speaking twice yesterday about relationship stuff - 40 mins on the phone and and about an hour in person. On the phone Last night he did say he tries telling himself that it's just money (I thought ooo that's a bit of a breakthrough fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walked away due to financial infidelity by Origina @ 01/11/17 03:08 AM

The drinking in Aug/sept/oct was to try to escape his feelings. I was totally fed up with his attitude and when he stayed out on that 2 day bender I saw red and just thought he was taking the p@ss out of me. Plus it's something we'd never ever do -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Peace in the New Year by maly @ 01/11/17 02:56 AM

Well said I agree,and it only takes 1 hour to get married again if it gets to that,now days marriage is just a piece of paper sad but true ,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The sun will rise for a new day by roist @ 01/11/17 01:26 AM

Ghost, You must own that choice. I am not sure you do. If you move out with the mindset that you had no choice, it will haunt you. You have the choice to stay or go. You repeatedly state W wants separate living situations.We heard that but she nev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Walkaway Wife by Homerst @ 01/11/17 12:52 AM

Hello, on the 27th it will be the 90th day after papers filed. I don't know what happens then? I guess my wife motions for something and my attorney counters it. I don't know. I kind of gave up. I try to avoid my wife when she's around. Christmas sh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This much I know is true by Sotto @ 01/11/17 12:22 AM

I hear you Darknes! I also get frustrated by the depiction of relationships in movies, on TV and in books etc... Really it starts from childhood - princes, happily ever after...and carries on through life. This experience has changed what I choose t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The sun will rise for a new day by Sotto @ 01/11/17 12:19 AM

Hi AtP - pleased for you WRT the house offer and hope all goes smoothly. As to whether you legally S or file for D, it's up to you. From all that you post I wonder whether you would be ready to file for D? If legal S can work for you guys you may wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Peace in the New Year by ForGump @ 01/11/17 12:04 AM

10-- I don't think it has to be over when your H files for D. Some WS's do come back after that. Your WH may enjoy an empty house after a D ... but I believe that is its own punishment. For a man to voluntarily abdicate his relationship with his ki
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A stronger me for whatever the future holds by Seeker7 @ 01/10/17 10:55 PM

Also a man of Chivalry is much more then be a romantic. It is a man of good morals and principle and is willing to stand up for them. It is a man that does the next right thing and is not a doormat. It is some one that has a good character and willin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Peace in the New Year by 100383 @ 01/10/17 10:54 PM

Thanks, SH, for you 2c. They make sense. I think the biggest point of contention will be the house and when to sell it. I, of course, want us to stay in it as long as possible to minimize the upheaval for the children. I also want to buy time. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A stronger me for whatever the future holds by Seeker7 @ 01/10/17 10:36 PM

Yah good decision on the IC is a definite positive. That is a key part of the R process. Because he will be able to tell her things no one else can. And if she trusts them and opens up to them it will be a huge asset in a quicker R. I agree totally
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A stronger me for whatever the future holds by PacLove @ 01/10/17 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Seeker7 Do you know if this IC is for marriage? Oh he definitely wasn't and my W recognized that which is why we saw my IC when we agreed to see one together. She actually suggested seeing mine as she acknowledged hers would n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants a divorce. An awakening in myself by Seeker7 @ 01/10/17 10:13 PM

Her feeling are all over the place too. She does not know what she really wants and it is a day by day thing. I go through that to with my W. One day shes all happy and talkative, and then another day she is cold. Just remember it is a day by day thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 5 - now what? by cheesyt @ 01/10/17 10:12 PM

I texted W in the afternoon today. No reply. I don't hurt Cus she didn't reply. I hurt because all the feelings of rejection and failure came flooding back to the now. I had a great gal with co workers then to the movies with the roommate. But as we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #6] by lt0402 @ 01/10/17 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpAll-- thank you so much for your input in my thread. Every voice helps and gives me strength. Yesterday was a bad day emotionally, and I'm sure I'll have more, but generally I think I'm doing OK. I don't have any emotio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Never good enough by Seeker7 @ 01/10/17 09:45 PM

Hey 010207, I feel for you and what you are going through. I know this is a tough time and believe me that most of on here are going through it or have gone though it. Going dark during living together is almost impossible. My question for you is wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here . . . (Thread 7) by lt0402 @ 01/10/17 09:39 PM

JR I think there'd be a lot of value to putting your son in front of an IC. I know if my W and I D that will be one of the first things I do. It seems to be really tough on our kids and having someone to talk to who can make sense of things can onl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (6) by lt0402 @ 01/10/17 09:29 PM

Journaling. Went to IC this morning first thing. Been two weeks. Ran him through the recent things I've posted about. He thinks W is trying to push herself further away from me again. He mentioned that at Ws current pace, we would not have any c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging and hoping....Foundation building by Chris73 @ 01/10/17 09:18 PM

*FIRST* But seriously, I'm excited for you man. This $hit is tough and there are so many variables in play that make every sitch different from the next. It sounds like things are working in your favor and you are in a good place regardless of what
For Newcomers
Yes I would agree with you on leaving it alone because it would defiantly come off as controlling or pushy. One glass of wine a night is not a problem it is when it starts becoming more and more over time. That is the first sign of addiction. Because
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Never good enough by Chris73 @ 01/10/17 09:08 PM

Hi 010207. Your story is heartbreaking. You deserve a ton of credit for enduring this situation as long as you have. I guess the most obvious question I would ask is what is motivating you to keep the marriage together? The story you have told of
Midlife Crisis
Hi cc, there's lots here that have done both in-house and physical, I can assure you they will come... I have a shorter version of the story, H and I were long distance, he got depressed/mlc whatever you name it and I didn't really grasp what was hap
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Seeker7Now I do not know if she was drinking a lot before the OM but it does create a whole new level of fog. It really clouds the thinking on many different levels. My wife has always ended her evening with a glass of wine for
For Newcomers
Hi Gordie-- Actually, my schedule is more like yours. I'm usually out of the house before my kids get up in the morning. My W gets them to school every day. But I do make it a point to try to see my kids every day. During the week my W works Tues/
Page 33 of 42 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004