A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - how long before I move out? by Winhamn @ 04/30/15 10:25 PM

Quick question: (condensed background: she's a WAW who's "just done", started out as an unemotional breakup and shes transitioned into periods of intense anger and also periods of actual communication, I'm doing LRT, separated in the same
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - how long before I move out? by Winhamn @ 04/30/15 10:23 PM

I've been in vegas for a couple days. She's constantly been emailing me about various kid related practical matters. Today she wrote one that was really long, all about how she wants to divide our assets. It started off with "Since you've bee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the process of separating - Help! by EMO1234 @ 04/30/15 10:23 PM

Thanks for the advice Cadet. I've actually changed the password to my Mac, so he can't access. Just ordered the books on Amazon and its being delivered to my parent's house.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for Divorce Next Day Pt. 3 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 04/30/15 10:20 PM

Since my post a little after 630 PM CT yesterday, Diesel, RD, Diana, NoleGrl and HeavyD have added your postings. What timing as I've had the day from HE double hockey sticks at work today. LOL Your thoughts, comments, encouragement and taking the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here is Where I am at Now with Separation by CaliGuy @ 04/30/15 10:15 PM

Skhdive. Its tough ... I know... we all struggle with it, seems if its easy to detach then one was not quite attached in the first place and they most likely would not be here, would be filing and waiting for the D day to come .. totally get it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 6 - return to human be-ing by gan @ 04/30/15 10:11 PM

Jim - I think it's my dad he owes some cows to. I know what you are saying re letter. For all the talk about letters since the beginning of this debacle I've never sent one. I guess the idea was just to try something different. Not sure what I'll do.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wayward Wife and the Way of LRT Pt. 2 by Defacto @ 04/30/15 10:10 PM

W called after work and we began talking about the day and the kids. Then after a few minutes, W asked if I would send PDFs of our account statements from the last few months to her. Then W told me she was meeting with her L on Monday and wanted to
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Toot Toot - here I come! by gan @ 04/30/15 10:06 PM

Oh, Toots. That must have been so hard to read. Your H sounds very adrift. Did he ever communicate the "wanting more kids" thing to you before or did that come out of left field? As I understood, your H doesn't have the greatest relations
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nole_Girl (1) Intro by NoleGrl @ 04/30/15 10:06 PM

So a few months ago, H said that he was approached about taking a job in another city about 4 hours away. I asked if he was thinking about doing it and he said he was keeping his options open. I never heard anything more about it (not that he would
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS need help! by nick615 @ 04/30/15 10:02 PM

Sandi2-do you mean don't fall for her reasons? Do you think that the reasons she gave are not the real reasons? Sorry if i misunderstood.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS need help! by nick615 @ 04/30/15 10:01 PM

Thank you, CaliGuy and Sandi2. CaliGuy-this community has been amazing so far and i truly appreciate all the caring people on this forum. I do have some 2nd thoughts as to whether or not she has OM. I guess I'm stuck in the mode of "trusting&
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son 2 w/Question by Sherman333 @ 04/30/15 10:00 PM

Let me add one thing. I'm absolutely NOT trying to destroy her. I made a few mistakes in this (documented earlier on my threads) and I'm continuing to pay for them. She's done a lot that has kept me off balance and not my usual self. There is a p
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Coming Home by CaliGuy @ 04/30/15 09:59 PM

mleigh ... like you .. I am/was a total 'Fixer/Pleaser' and I think working on this helped. One of the things I discovered was the after affects. Take last year for example, W's Bday and she told me OM was out of the picture, so I 180'd and booked a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still separated (2) by Matt777 @ 04/30/15 09:51 PM

It's only been 11 days since separation. I just miss my W so much. I miss just being around her and having her friendship. I know I have a long way to go. And I know I need to be patient. I'm just sad.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding the dream, avoiding the monster (4) by TenBook @ 04/30/15 09:39 PM

Well done Fogg! Take time to celebrate and forget all this stuff for the moment. I want to hear about plans! List them asap for us. Bond... I was referring to TAM.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 XI - Journey by Georgia Bulldogs @ 04/30/15 09:39 PM

1. I'm concerned that this woman is signing up for all kinds of hurt. She dated a guy 5 years hoping to get married and it sounds like the guy strung her along. They were still dating. It's NOT an affair and if he didn't want her dating other
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by job @ 04/30/15 09:32 PM

Bright, MLCers will continue to cycle through the stages of replay, depression and withdrawal until the issues are resolved. They can hop, skip and jump from replay to withdrawal to depression and vice versa. There is no set pattern to how they wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH with one foot out the door and one in. by TenBook @ 04/30/15 09:30 PM

Great advice Zues. BW, this is a long journey and Zues brings alot of perspective on personal growth which is central to the DB experience. I'm however becoming part of the jilted camp. I'll watch your sitch and hope that you don't go down the pat
For Newcomers
Watched video. All I can say is WOW. The couple she mentioned is totally my H and I. I honestly never realized that I have been making my H feel that way for so many years. My H does not believe me when I tell him my lack of desire never meant that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other by Cherry @ 04/30/15 09:24 PM

I echo what Bob says- be proud of yourself. But also go easy on you too. You need to get yourself better. He's still a dad and has responsibilities. Hope you start to feel better soon. I'm really proud of how your handling this! Especially while bei
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for Divorce Next Day Pt. 3 (Bob) by Bob723 @ 04/30/15 09:22 PM

All, I will post more later. Thank you all so much for your suppport. I'm having one of the busiest days at work in years. That's good...keeps my mind of my W. But one thing....OMG...my text finally got delivered. I'll post more a little later.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ripken - LRT with a WW and divorce filed #2 by Ripken8 @ 04/30/15 09:17 PM

If she leaves, that's the worst thing for me. I don't want the house, I don't want the triggers, the extra cost, the location, the memories/hurt, etc. While she is out enjoying life in a new place, with a fresh start and OM. She can sit and deal wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 XI - Journey by uRworthy @ 04/30/15 09:16 PM

Hey Freddy. Ok, so, here goes. LOL! I am a little concerned that the two of you arent even dating and you have discussed what D2 would call her and where you would go on your honeymoon. Whats up with that? I am glad that you are taking it slowly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help by Swipe @ 04/30/15 09:16 PM

Thanks cadet that was exactly what I needed to hear, I've decided to truly live up to the 180s and put my focus primarily on my kids an I, At first I was thinking to myself that I'm the one that caused all this and I have owned up to half of it marri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rd Moving on 6 by rd500 @ 04/30/15 09:12 PM

Thanks Toots and thank you Pink. Toots , I feel that I am still way to attached to W. I know she spends time with OM and it always brings me crashing down. I mind read and assume so much that I drive myself mad. Today W drove into our gates and
Page 33 of 106 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 105 106 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004