NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2: Letting Go by juliegayle @ 07/29/14 11:12 PM

Shining thanks for visiting. I like that game you play with the kuds. I will try that one. The latest thing s and I have been doing to calm down is a big yoga laugh. Deep breath, blow out hard, arms way up, deep belly laugh. He loves it and it calm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by T0324 @ 07/29/14 11:12 PM

Thank you Claire. I just am disappointed that this is not what I wanted for the conversation. I wasn't ready. S I just wanted to make a clear boundary with OW. That clearly his attorney didn't communicate like he was supposed to. I WASnot prepared to
For Newcomers
Ok, I expected that response. I'm learning in fits and starts and appreciate the tough love. I'm just grabbing at straws here. I go back and forth between self-loathing and suicidal thoughts to getting angry and petulant and wanting to try to chan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by Maybell @ 07/29/14 11:06 PM

Wow, T. That was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I don't know what the vets will say but you've been aching to have that talk for months and when you finally got it you validated like a champ under circumstances that would have had most people on th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by claire7 @ 07/29/14 11:05 PM

Honestly, T0? Given where you were when you first got here, it doesn't sound all that bad to me! You did some great validating, you didn't get into a huge argument... not only did he not call you mean names...he hugged you!! I'm sorry to hear abou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by T0324 @ 07/29/14 10:57 PM

I had a huge backslide H took the boys tonight because my dad called him and asked him too. He took them to OW barn to spend time with the horses and her. He posted pics on fb so my friend called me to tell me. I was on my way home from work so I c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Buddy by Buddy @ 07/29/14 10:55 PM

Hi all, I had a good trip with my old boss from the UK. It felt longer than a week and was refreshing to have a change of scene. The old boss didn’t offer specific advice, though he did offer support. He said that old work colleagues in London respe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) Not sure what to do by Bob1967 @ 07/29/14 10:54 PM

Thank you for your response. In my head this all makes sense to me. I wish I knew what was wrong with me. Yesterday my wife emailed an 11-page letter discussing our marriage and my inability to let go of the hurt I feel when she yells at me. She say
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by woundedfool @ 07/29/14 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: T0324Thank you both. Wounded - you know I would be lost without you! While I am humbled by the sentiment, I am but a bit player in a very supportive community. My only hope is regardless of how your situation turns out....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My H's MLC #2 by Ssarah @ 07/29/14 10:47 PM

So is it against DB and standing in general to lock H out of our bedroom? After 2 weeks of keeping it cool with OW he is in full swing once again. Today he left at 8:30pm saying he was going to get something to eat. 2.5 hours later he is still out.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I am the prize by daring @ 07/29/14 10:45 PM

Please pardon the temporary interruption of paranoia and insanity, I'm good now. He texted to say that it was just everything going on and he's trying to work on so many things and none of them are going the way he wants. Then said he's also having
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: First post, DENIAL was my HAPPY PLACE!! by Georgiabelle @ 07/29/14 10:43 PM

Shining, I'm just catching up on your sitch and you get this. I'm sorry you have large pores. Can I interest you in some Biore strips????:) I'm glad the Kml shared her fault of heavy walking. I eat tacos wrong and bought groceries on sale. All kiddi
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I had an Affair and Wife now wants Divorce by twinmom @ 07/29/14 10:41 PM

I understand the bad days. Maybe you should try and get out more with people your own age? Meet some new people, try some activities out of your comfort zone. I went on a solo vacation, it scared the crap out of me but I proved to myself that I coul
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is DB Worth it? Part 4 by Ss06 @ 07/29/14 10:36 PM

Claire, I would be anxious and worries, too, in your sitch. It's not easy to let to completely when your child is so young and you want control and to be able to protect her. I hear you. Man, it's hard!! But you're doing a good job on that 180.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by pbetra @ 07/29/14 10:36 PM

Hi Matt, YOU are getting really, really tired!! Your mind is calling out for a little attention. When you buy those flowers for your D., get something for yourself. Take a break from home - maybe for an hour or two. Maybe you can alternate doing
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC hit like a ton of bricks by LiveNow @ 07/29/14 10:33 PM

Amazing, some of the stuff they come up with, Shining! Hang in there... AJM - yes, the blaming changes...H blamed me for most everything at BD last summer, it went to about 50/50 over the fall and winter, and last week he blamed himself for '90%' of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by BrightFuture @ 07/29/14 10:31 PM

Bea, thank you for the kind words and support. I wonder if it is easier for the widows. I think that I had more energy and kept going when I had some hope for my M. I have very little of it left. I just feel like giving up. It is not only the flyin
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Controlling is telling your wife that I won't stay here all day in the motel while you sleep, and ruin my expensive over seas holiday. It was no holiday, it was a trip to burry my nan and that gem was the day after! Supportive not, or threatening
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by Maybell @ 07/29/14 10:24 PM

I'm the one who woke up from all those insane dreams and couldn't get it back together for eight hours. No apology necessary. I appreciate you a lot, Claire. Following you makes things clearer for me. In the nicest way.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2: Letting Go by Shining @ 07/29/14 10:23 PM

I'm so sorry you're having a rough night. Special needs on their own require so much energy, planning, attention, and consistency. Then add the current circumstances of MLC....oh, JG it has to be making this so much more difficult. Thanks for vi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V " by JCred @ 07/29/14 10:19 PM

Quote:His & my communication skills are pretty poor. Terrible, in fact. I think you underestimate yourself. I have read a number of your posts and I believe your communication skills are right up there with the best. None better.... (At least o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by claire7 @ 07/29/14 10:13 PM

I think that is a great perspective. (And I fear I did a little projecting of my sitch (and emotional day) onto you. I'm sorry for that.) Be the change, right? Go for it! I'm rooting for you.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by willbwell @ 07/29/14 10:07 PM

Busting, just catching up! it will be an interesting follow to say the least! hugs!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ 07/29/14 10:06 PM

Thanks AJ, I have tried to have compassion for her and the pain she must be going through. It is the ever changing moods, the lashing out like she does over "things" while at the same time not caring about what should be more important like
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: First post, DENIAL was my HAPPY PLACE!! by uRworthy @ 07/29/14 10:06 PM

I was typing my post while you posted yours. Hope you didnt hurt yourself there. LOL! Ayep.....not your circus... He will do a lot of strange things. Best not to try to figure it out or it will make your head hurt.
Page 33 of 98 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004