A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by asitis @ 08/28/15 07:22 PM

It doesn't sound like he is seeing you as a fallback (just my reading - sounds like courting behavior). The question is, is he willing to do the hard work it will take to restore the M? I'd be hesitant on the overnight, but it sounds like you are O
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Thoughts On Why They Run Away (new) by job @ 08/28/15 07:20 PM

jjal, You are not the problem. Only own 50% of the breakdown of your marriage...but understand...this is her journey and one that started when she was a young girl. Yes, she's got mommy issues and there's nothing you can do about it. You didn't br
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Through It by WhyUs @ 08/28/15 07:17 PM

HeavyD, I love this list of gratefuls. It reminds me of all the people I have in my life supporting me. It helps me to not focus on WW and the people supporting her. Thank you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Huddy @ 08/28/15 07:17 PM

Isn't the lighthouse only part of the rescue team? Don't we need the coastguard to put a hand out to help?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Huddy @ 08/28/15 07:14 PM

Oh, that's an interesting way of looking at it. 1,2 and 3 haven't happened. 4 on the odd occasion in the last 22 weeks. 5 is every day - more my design really, following her remark about not spending enough time with her etc. As for your quote (in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by rd500 @ 08/28/15 07:12 PM

Hi. Beagley. Thanks for posting. I get exactly what your saying. I think the DB view is that if EXW decides she wants to work on an R ,she would have to commit 110%. My EXW has talked of coming home , she does not blame me for M breakdown and s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by Zephyr @ 08/28/15 07:10 PM

Since you are all Ears... There will be time for get aways when it is time. If you have set on a path of NO OPEN MARRIAGE, how can you know if she is really out of the picture. I don't want to clutter how you've been feeling, since it has been more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH, in the thick of divorce by ep0215 @ 08/28/15 07:07 PM

Azzork - yes! exactly! I struggle with not wanting to be/sound controlling but I am so frustrated when he seems to make me beg for information. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this type of predicament. I knew as soon as I typed it that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by jim0987 @ 08/28/15 07:07 PM

Hi RD Yours is a tricky one...... I think it was sunny that said you sound stuck and I feel like I agree with that. Boundaries are an interesting thing because they can be loving or punitive and easily done wrong. The crux seems to be to work out
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H has started an affair by Anna25 @ 08/28/15 07:07 PM

Thank you Lost! I read up on your thread too and I think we are in the similar boat. (and timing too!) I really feel your agony. The pain and fear is indescribable. I can't concentrate on anything. I really wish I won't wake up anymore. I know we a
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #45 Partly Sunny by Ginger1 @ 08/28/15 07:05 PM

A maxi dress. You can't go wrong with a maxi dress. How exciting!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I stand? 5 months separated, 1 year BD by ILYNOT @ 08/28/15 07:04 PM

Couldn't sleep again, Had a really nice chat with her the other day after class about kids, life, etc. She did however mention to me about OM pursuing her asking her out and she declined although they take a couple of classes together, seems like she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH, in the thick of divorce by Azzork @ 08/28/15 06:57 PM

ep - It's so hard. I still struggle with "how do I get information without 1) pursuing or 2) being controlling or 3) being insulting?" As you can see, that text you sent comes across like youre judging and controlling...like you need him
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Beagley @ 08/28/15 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500... We chatted for a bit and EXW broke down and said she's been trying to understand why she left and feels she couldn't cope with the kids anymore and was burnt out. I validated and EXW said she was also worried about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Azzork @ 08/28/15 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Huddy 1) Get W to actually talk to me; 2) Get W to work on our R; 3) Get W to see that running away isn't worth the damage to anybody in family. Thankfully, I dont know what a posing pouch is....or I very well may never come b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH, in the thick of divorce by ep0215 @ 08/28/15 06:48 PM

I decided to TM H at 5:30 to ask if he picked up the dog Me: Did you pick up Fido? H: yes (this really bugged me because like a fool I expected more information. I know, I know, expect nothing) (and I shouldn't have responded when I was mad) Me: I w
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #45 Partly Sunny by kat727 @ 08/28/15 06:47 PM

So I have a question that I need some help with. S19's wedding is less than a month away. It is going to be outside at her parent's house and then they are having a bonfire. So it will be casual, but seriously, what do I wear??? Help!!! kat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vidya by mutatio @ 08/28/15 06:43 PM

One more thing Vanilla, Drinking was only one of my bad habits. I have difficulty being assertive. When I asked my children to do something and they did not do it, I would eventual start yelling because I managed the situation poorly. I was selfish,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ 08/28/15 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126Sorry Sunny, I know it's frustrating to be misunderstood and have your words twisted. I'm apologizing because I know I'm so wound up about this I'm sure I'm misinterpreting this and going off the deep end. I'll settle d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by photoka @ 08/28/15 06:33 PM

Ghost, I forgot to mention. Some nights I drink a tea by Yogi Tea, it is Kava Stress Relief. I get it at the regular grocery store. This stuff is awesome! I let it steep for about 10 minutes before drinking it, to get it strong. Tastes a li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by lonelee @ 08/28/15 06:26 PM

Ok... so.. I decided to take H up on offer for an overnite away. Third time hes asked so I said yes. I feel like a relationship talk might be in my future. Unsure if it will generate from me or him. More than likely me as I seem to be a little confu
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Ginger1 @ 08/28/15 06:24 PM

Thank you, Thank you. It was just one date, but I was reminded that dating the "right way" isn't dead. The hook-up culture of my generation was really getting me down. He was thoughtful and a gentleman and that is very important to me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Huddy @ 08/28/15 06:19 PM

Hi Azzork Well, the next ones are difficult. I see it as this: 1) Get W to actually talk to me; 2) Get W to work on our R; 3) Get W to see that running away isn't worth the damage to anybody in family. Now I say W, of course I mean both of us do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by photoka @ 08/28/15 06:17 PM

Ghost, I am still living with H, still even in the same bedroom, but to me if feels like we are separated because he is not speaking to me besides small talk. If I am lucky. He has not said he loves me, has not said he wants the M to work, has
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by asitis @ 08/28/15 06:15 PM

Just checking in to see how you're doing lately. I hope things are still going as well as they seemed.
Page 33 of 76 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 76 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004