A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing: this is a process by Rose888 @ 12/05/16 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: TxHubbyJust a general comment on "snooping" and marriage. Snooping implies there are private items or devices in marriage. There aren't. There is no privacy in marriage except when going #2 in the bathroom. Everyth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 5 - now what? by lt0402 @ 12/05/16 07:22 PM

Cheesy, I'd say you sleep on it and text back in the morning. Maybe a response of "I can see how that would be hard" would be a good answer and just leave it at that. Acknowledge her difficulties but not take ownership or responsibility f
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 33 by Painter @ 12/05/16 07:21 PM

Queen V, I am so sorry that you are sick and feeling vulnerable. I hope you feel better in all ways soon, and that this will soon be over. My reaction to your post is that I would like to contact some friendly thugs and have them warn the G off.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Is there room for a chair more? by Painter @ 12/05/16 07:14 PM

Thanks, everyone! A quick update - I'm struggling with what to do in relation to the D. WH wants me to sign the eze-D paperwork and get it done. I think. It could be that he's trusting me to hold it up so he doesn't have to marry OW, lol. I promi
Midlife Crisis
Quote: I miss the illusion that I was loved and cherished. I don't think I"m going to be able to trust anyone ever again. I don't know if I'm ever going to feel safe again. Will you ever be blissfully ignorant again? No. Can you find someone
For Newcomers
6 months ago i would have jumped at this, now im actually a little insulted to be honest. Is it just me? but if shes not willing to fight for her husband I feel we should just pull the trigger and divorce. I havnt responded to her.
For Newcomers
Feeling good but mostly its because of the anger has pulled me out of my slump. I was wallowing in self pity the past week. Leaving tomorrow for 3 week long getaway in the UK with S5. Looking forward to it and hoping i find some peace and happiness
Midlife Crisis
Hi Job, Thanks. I .. have had an odd day. Up and down. Very stressful at work. Spent 9 hours researching and correcting numerous errors by a co-worker. Ugh. very VERY frustrating. I had a major crying attack on my way to pick up my son after work
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry. Just trying to get on with life by Cherry @ 12/05/16 05:55 PM

Thank you guys for checking in. I did think I had my expectations low of him but I clearly must have had some that he would be there where baby was concerned. Still now I know. Thanks Sara, he is unhappy, that I know. I've been told by people he is
Midlife Crisis
x's grandparents lived near Syracuse. It's nice there ... never been as far as Buffalo tho ... y'all get way too much snow! approachable and friendly is good. I prefer crusty and grumbly: In Bill We Trust!!! HA! sorry.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging on and hoping for the best by BillyHo @ 12/05/16 05:32 PM

That's the thing. I don't look at her as the enemy. While I don't agree with what she is doing, I understand that she is confused and in a fog. I am doing my best to detach. She isn't mean or rude to me. We communicate with each other now with no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and the Boys 10 by DonH @ 12/05/16 05:28 PM

"No I do not think the boys need to be medicated. As the FOC person said, it is not my or XW's decision. That is up to the psychologist that sees the boys" I just cannot let this go without putting in another view. Coming from yet another
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by JimKao @ 12/05/16 05:24 PM

Covert, I am sorry you are here. As you said, regardless of what you say with separation (date or not) they will do what they want. Your actions will either set you free or draw her near. I commend you on not acting on emotions. Unfortunately so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life is kicking my butt by Bippy78 @ 12/05/16 05:18 PM

This resonates with me - as things went downhill with SO, everything else went up. I also reconnected with kids, advanced in my career, got a $15k raise, friends reached out to me, girls flirted with me. This should tell you something, my friend.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and the Boys 10 by JimKao @ 12/05/16 05:06 PM

Hello Ginger, No I do not think the boys need to be medicated. As the FOC person said, it is not my or XW's decision. That is up to the psychologist that sees the boys. We go through our routing daily and the boys seem to be fine. I do ask them
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: XW showing signs or just MLC script by bttrfly @ 12/05/16 04:47 PM

great update! Thanks Irish. I'm so glad she was fast tracked ... musta been that Irish charm I bet the house looks beautiful. So glad you are in a great space xoxoxo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life is kicking my butt by qt4x11 @ 12/05/16 04:46 PM

Last few days have been just a whirlwind. I spent a lot of time over the weekend unpacking. On Sunday I spent the day with my kids for the first time in a long time. We were all really happy to see each other. I took them to a friends birthday pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing now (Time to Move on?) by Coconut @ 12/05/16 04:43 PM

So my in-laws want to meet up on my birthday for lunch or dinner. I've always been very close to them, and consider them friends. I've met up with them twice since my WW and I have S, and they mean a lot to me and we always have a good time when we
For Newcomers
Sandi, I think you have nailed a problem that many men have (maybe women?). I'll chime in that I too have been treated very badly - like in ways I would NEVER treat anyone - but I definitely still love her and want to correct things. Maybe there's
For Newcomers
Your counselor has never told you why you allow your W to control how you feel and act? Man your W owns you, body & soul. I find it difficult to understand how a woman can treat a man the way she has acted with you........and he desire her so
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: True Romance - "The Crystal Palace" by Rouky @ 12/05/16 03:58 PM

Esame I'm so sorry to hear this. As everyone else is saying go and see a lawyer so you know perfectly what you are entitled to. You need to put yourself and your kids first. I'm thinking of you ((((((((hugs))))))))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging on and hoping for the best by j20a00g @ 12/05/16 03:56 PM

Stay strong. While you may view her as the enemy don't let the kids know that. It's very, very important to not play the kids against each other.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Starting life over by job @ 12/05/16 03:54 PM

Rouky, It's the holidays and he's in a dither because he senses that you are pulling away. He's actually in a bit of a panic about the gifts, first not finding them and then finding them. He's just bouncing off the walls a bit. Just be patient...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: where to begin or end? #2 by j20a00g @ 12/05/16 03:50 PM

Focus on the kids. Don't question/interrogate them when they come home. Just focus on appreciating and enjoying the time with them. At the concert, same thing. If she brings om, so be it. Another person cheering for your D. I know it's rough. Unfortu
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what 9 by job @ 12/05/16 03:47 PM

Actually, something that might interest both of you is your local Christmas festivities. Why don't you check out the schedules for Christmas tree lightings, plays, caroling or just driving around to see how people have decorated their homes for the
Page 33 of 53 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004