CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by OrangeK @ 04/16/18 07:01 AM

She doesnt post anything new. Hasn't for almost a year, after she went into "Social Media Blackout Mode" (which is very VERY unusual for her, as she was a Social Media fiend when we were together, but it fits a pattern, she went "Dark&
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW moved out. Whirlwind of emotions by Maika @ 04/16/18 06:48 AM

No. Don't do this. This is not the time. It will definitely be backhanded pursuit and she will see it as manipulative no matter how genuine your actions might be. Just let it go for now. What I did with my in-laws (and I currently am and was always
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by JustSad @ 04/16/18 06:44 AM

Steve85. Thanks. I am looking up Cadets and Ithurts thread now. YES, I have to detach more. This is a must, very hard, but a must. Again, thanks for the input and the support.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: No affair, no feelings...is there hope? by sandi2 @ 04/16/18 06:18 AM

Quote:I'm glad to hear you say this, because it reinforces my thinking that everything would be different. The question is, do you think that it is possible to turn it around? Once she has lost respect and attraction, is it extremely difficult to get
For Newcomers
Hi Sandi, Quote: sorry that I have been late to respond. Every time you wrote to me, i felt like, i am not alone and less confused/scared. But i understand, there is so many other folks that need help, further more i am not in constant panic mode any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by Steve85 @ 04/16/18 06:03 AM

Yes, stay off of Facebook, unless you unfriend/block her. Seeing her updates, posts, etc are counter-productive.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by OrangeK @ 04/16/18 06:01 AM

Artista, Thanks, i hadnt even considered that at first but thought the same thing after the fact. again i HIGHLY doubt she would ever turn me in for it (she needs me to have our son half the time, couldnt do it full time, no way) but still not wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by artista @ 04/16/18 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: OrangeKI feel like a weakling for liking things on her FB. i shouldn't have done that. Shows that I am still looking, attached. be careful that you are not violating the TRO by liking anything on HER FB...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Bye bye limbo -- it's time for a change by JaseP @ 04/16/18 05:24 AM

Bless you, mleigh! What a relief it must be to finally feel like your future is clear and positive. Sounds like you're raising a great young man, you're lucky to have each other. Praying this phase continues to be a smooth process for you both.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: 'Tis but a scratch by AndrewP @ 04/16/18 05:01 AM

Dood! Nothing at all to do with mathematical formulae - but take a wander over and check out The Museum of English Rural Life twitter feed. TheMERL Lady V could pay them a visit for us perhaps.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by JustSad @ 04/16/18 04:57 AM

Waiting on D's doctor to me back to get the real story and guidance as I research therapists.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by OrangeK @ 04/16/18 04:23 AM

I feel like a weakling for liking things on her FB. i shouldn't have done that. Shows that I am still looking, attached. I feel like doing so just gave more power to OM, even though I hardly know anything about the guy. I have no indication as to ho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW moved out. Whirlwind of emotions by Steve85 @ 04/16/18 04:12 AM

My niece left her husband a year and a half ago for an OM she was pregnant by. This broke our family's hearts because we love her husband. He reached out a few times since all that happened, and each time she saw it as manipulative and trying to hurt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by Steve85 @ 04/16/18 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: OrangeKAnother question, Lets assume the unlikely situation of reconcilliation actually comes up and occurs. SHE made this whole affair very public because she didnt really cover her tracks well at all, and a lot of people kne
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW moved out. Whirlwind of emotions by reframe @ 04/16/18 04:09 AM

Thanks guys. The support has been a huge help. I'm doing pretty well - except when we need to interact. We talked this morning, and she was all happy, and made a point of telling me about all her travel plans for the coming summer - things she was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 14 by neffer @ 04/16/18 04:06 AM

Just live your present J9. Enjoy your Ds as you always do. You are an honourable man and just be proud of it. It is the walk of life now. Set the volume.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 14 by Joseph9 @ 04/16/18 04:05 AM

Not when we first got MR, we were both very much in love with each other and would have never imagined this happening. Things really started to change after having children. She became more selfish and often times would tell me that she had no ener
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by Steve85 @ 04/16/18 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: JustSadJust looking for some thoughts on how to handle this friend that is kind of feeding into this "fantasy" my wife is trying to create. Now, please, before you chastise me for saying my wife leaving is just a fanta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: No affair, no feelings...is there hope? by Olya @ 04/16/18 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: AmoafwlOriginally Posted By: 44TriesEverything I read always talks endlessly about the importance of validation. I guess this isn't as applicable at this stage? This is part of the big, confusing dichotomy for me. How do I follo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help evaluating LRT progress by Olya @ 04/16/18 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AmoafwlWhatever relationship you had with him is dead. I know. I... I'm just really grossed out by how it happened. Quote:1) How can you protect yourself financially. Whether that means divorce or not, Im not sure. But I w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by OrangeK @ 04/16/18 03:57 AM

Another question, Lets assume the unlikely situation of reconcilliation actually comes up and occurs. SHE made this whole affair very public because she didnt really cover her tracks well at all, and a lot of people knew about it before I did. By
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 14 by LH19 @ 04/16/18 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Joseph9.I definitely know that I will not settle this time around. Are you saying you settled the first time around?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario - Narc / Limerence? by OrangeK @ 04/16/18 03:45 AM

It stays in place as long as the B***S*** Criminal case is open. First hearing on it was Late Feb, next one is first week of May. There is a decent chance it will get continued again in May because I am not pleading G. We'll see. I think the prosecu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by Steve85 @ 04/16/18 03:44 AM

Originally Posted By: JustSadShe is convincing herself that our marriage was a farce, that no one was happy, she even used the phrase "you terrorized us". She was referring to me dealing with the financial crisis that cost us our business a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 14 by Joseph9 @ 04/16/18 03:42 AM

LOL....thanks V, so glad your back! Makes sense, it is nice to just be me without the FOG of EW hanging in the back of my head. I am still diving deep into my own personal development and feel that my work is not yet complete spiritually or emotion
Page 33 of 35 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004