CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help please!! by Cadet @ 06/15/18 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Sahm196I seem to have ended up with a blank post again can it be fixed? Yes it is fixed. Did you read the disappearing posts thread at the top of the forum?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by OrangeK @ 06/15/18 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Joseph9Ok - I agree with what Steve, G, and the others have said. I will just add that I think I told you early on that you may have to give a little bit to get a little bit. She has been snarky to you, no doubt. When she is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 17 by Joseph9 @ 06/15/18 02:13 AM

I feel real good today. It took me a couple of days to get out of OM funk but now I feel as though I am back to pre-OM J9. I listened to a podcast last night that talked about self affirmation. And this guy was talking about how he stands naked in
For Newcomers
Arsh - you are in a tough situation right now. He is behaving like a fool and immature child. I know you want to focus on your goals, and you should, but there are more urgent matters to figure out. What are your plans once he moves to the apartmen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Development w/ WW.. by OrangeK @ 06/15/18 02:04 AM

AS, Sandi and Steve are all correct, unless there is a credible threat posed by OM, what WW does with S3 when she has him is her parental choice. I struggled with this myself, as my WW had my S3 around OM 4-5 months before i even know about the affai
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is not who I married... Pls Help Part 3 by AnotherStander @ 06/15/18 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: LoneWlfWe had to drive by W new place for the first time. My heart sank as we drove by. Guess I still have a long way to go to detach. She moved out less than a month ago! Detachment is a slow process. We all wish we could push
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this #3 by JustSad @ 06/15/18 02:02 AM

Good Friday to all! Thought I'd give a little update on the week. VERY quiet week, just waiting for something to happen. W seems to relax for a few days, then she either feels too comfortable or gets in her own head and presses for something then ne
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by Joseph9 @ 06/15/18 01:52 AM

Ok - I agree with what Steve, G, and the others have said. I will just add that I think I told you early on that you may have to give a little bit to get a little bit. She has been snarky to you, no doubt. When she is you seem to be snarky right b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by OrangeK @ 06/15/18 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Ginger1 The thing is, Orange, in your communications she IS acting civil. YOur interpretations and your presumed intentions are that you hate eachother or that she is being an enemy. If you look at her texts, took them for fac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help please!! by Sahm196 @ 06/15/18 01:42 AM

Thank you that has made things a lot clearer. He has already commented that I seem a lot happier and calmer as I am getting on with my own life.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by OrangeK @ 06/15/18 01:39 AM

Ok, thanks everyone. HelenaJ, thanks specifically. I will step back from that plan.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Development w/ WW.. by AnotherStander @ 06/15/18 01:39 AM

It would be helpful if you could tell us more about your sitch, it's really tough to answer questions without some backstory. Are you separated and living apart, and W has OM over at her house all the time? In a situation like that, you can't prevent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help please!! by AnotherStander @ 06/15/18 01:34 AM

One more thing- this "let's be friends" BS is just his attempt to have his cake (OW) and eat it too (you). Tell him friendship is not an option, that you two will be coparents and will have to have some minimum amount of contact for that bu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help please!! by AnotherStander @ 06/15/18 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Sahm196I will try again as my post seems to have come up blank. Fidelity was never an issue when we were together. He has said now his anger has subsided he would like to meet to talk and start from the basis of friendship. When
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Piecing, or Pi$$ing in the wind??? by AnotherStander @ 06/15/18 01:24 AM

Clyde, I'm trying to catch up, have been buried at work recently. You asked what about your behavior made me think you are being passive/aggressive. It's the inconsistency in your behavior towards her. Going back to the massages, you give her foot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm new here. Need advice. by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Loves77I'm not sure how you all do it. Every hour I feel different. Sad. Mad. Bitter. Over it. Hopeful. Confident. Regretful. All of it. Ugh. We've all been there. It really is an emotional roller-coaster ride. No better way
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair, no feelings...is there hope? IV by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 01:17 AM

44 what is the latest?!?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair discovered 2 by sandi2 @ 06/15/18 01:08 AM

Quote:So one conversation I regret not having with W sooner (before she was involved in an affair, but was spending a lot) was to assert that I needed to have some spending money of my own. I've always put off buying things that I wanted, thinking I
For Newcomers
Also Sandi2, she has some symptoms of Bipolar disorder. Her mather has it although she has not been diagnosed with it. She used to take some minor dosage of medication for another disorder dysthymia over a year ago and stopped it all of a sudden afte
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: blakmacI'm starting to get more frustrated. I was going to check the mail, she showed up and was picking up S from the sitter. She at first didn't even look at me till S pointed it out. She wouldn't roll the window down. I tried
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Ginger1Originally Posted By: OrangeKIs there any Value in asking something like "dont you think CO-parenting S3 would be a lot easier if we agreed that weve both moved on and stop acting like we hate each-other and are en
For Newcomers
Well she is emotionally upset and feeling sad that I simply let her go without contesting. So she feels obligated to give money to me as I had worked hard my end to make her stand where she is ( she now earns twice if what i ear btw) The reason i wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on My Scenario Pt. 14 - Phoenix Rising by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: HelenaJOriginally Posted By: OrangeKIs there any Value in asking something like dont you think CO-parenting S3 would be a lot easier if we agreed that weve both moved on and stop acting like we hate each-other and are enemies?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A familiar story with questions. V by Steve85 @ 06/15/18 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: RR17Being detached doesn't mean you will tolerate betrail in your own house. Steve, you are right, I am at a critical point. I'm reaching the end of my patience. I'm beginning to feel like to fool that hung on too long. What
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Piecing, or Pi$$ing in the wind??? by Maybell @ 06/15/18 12:40 AM

GET A LAWYER. Just as Gordie said. Protect yourself. Consider telling the sisters husband what she is up to so he can protect himself. You call him a B!tch, but he does not know what is going on. You do, and you are still standing for it. Who is the
Page 33 of 48 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004