A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Keep your head up Vdubber, she sounds like she wants you in her life...on her terms only. I am dealing with the same thing with my WAW, it's absolutely heart wrenching watching my kids go through this and it's also killing me. Hang in there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story. Could use some advice and hope by Fogg @ 02/28/15 12:44 AM

She has always wanted a large family, she has 6 siblings. Ever since she was a child shes always wanted 7 children. The first two just happened, not saying we didn't want them, they just werent planned. I basically told her I was ok with having a
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Rysinmans climb after WAW! by RysinMn @ 02/28/15 12:43 AM

correction I have already let things go but i am offically stunned she did that, i dont see how it helps them. but that is neither here nor there. I am glad i have decided to focus on me and give this up to the lord. I see fireworks in the future. wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda (is this a turn around?) by Zelda09 @ 02/28/15 12:35 AM

Thank you, S. I realized I need to keep GAL and not be too concerned about all his companionship at my own expense. So, I have a work thing this wkend and was trying to make a fun vacay on the other day. Asked him last night if he's help research th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by Wet @ 02/28/15 12:35 AM

Love versus obedience? I decided to google it to see if there was something I was missing. After looking at several articles on the topic, it still doesn’t click for me and let me explain why. I think the topic of obligation arises out of one’s upbr
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding 1 step at a time by T0324 @ 02/28/15 12:30 AM

Hey Heart, Found your thread and just thought I'd check in on you. Hoping your absence means things are going well
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated for 6 mo... desperate for help by Roger @ 02/28/15 12:20 AM

I'm 37, my wife is 34. I have a 16 year old from a previous marriage (who's mother passed away several years ago from cancer) and a 8 year old son from my current marriage. He has Cystic Fibrosis and requires pretty detailed medical care. I find t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help a DB newbie by ababbie @ 02/28/15 12:13 AM

Hi again all, So last two days I have seen a very slow but gradual "softening" of my W. I have played it cool and detached, but being very kind and pleasant with her...have gone out with the boys, and tried to relax a bit after weeks of m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by ganb8te @ 02/28/15 12:13 AM

I don't really know what to say except (((Old Dog))) You're W makes me mad.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story. Could use some advice and hope by sandi2 @ 02/28/15 12:12 AM

Quote:AM I DOING THIS WRONG???? Does she secretly want me to show I can fight for her, and want her, that I would do anything for her? Yes, you are doing this wrong. No, she doesn't secretly want you show you'll fight for her (at least, not the wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda (is this a turn around?) by susana4 @ 02/28/15 12:12 AM

Oh man Z, I wish I had some words of wisdom here, but all I can really say is I totally relate, and I would be pretty PO'd in that situation too. Maybe *you* suggest the next activity with P, and make sure your H and you are both there? As far as &
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story. Could use some advice and hope by Fogg @ 02/28/15 12:08 AM

Well just semi blew up around wife. My mother messaged her on FB a bible quote on infidelity and tempetation. Mom told me about it and I had to tell wife I didn't say anything to her and didn't know why she did it. Then my mother told me she seen a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by gogofo @ 02/28/15 12:01 AM

I also am confused on boundaries, but I think when you state a boundary there has to be a consequence to it. I would think "no contact with OM" needs to be followed by or I will cut you off financially, etc.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by BrightFuture @ 02/27/15 11:52 PM

Thanks, Gwen. The dinner with my son and his GF was nice. They stayed longer than I expected, but we had some fun. And drunk an extra bottle of wine . I think the same about taxes. He just tries to save money everywhere possible, because he didn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by Mozza @ 02/27/15 11:51 PM

I'm also confused. Shouldn't the consequence be that she'll be losing you since you don't want to live in an open marriage?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by TenBook @ 02/27/15 11:43 PM

I'm totally confused now. I set the following. 1) No contact with the OM. 2) Seek counselling 3) Regain trust These seem to be conditions. So she breaks them. The consequences are I detach, enjoy my life and my kids. You do whatever you do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: R,d moving on 4 by rd500 @ 02/27/15 11:40 PM

Hi Rppfl, Toots and Vanillia. All of you are right. W was hinting but SIL and I always got on. SIL is great. beautiful, tall , slim , she's teachs challenged children and is a really nice person. W called me this am and we talked for about 1/2 hour
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Old Dog @ 02/27/15 11:38 PM

Oh and I just remembered she said she wasn't being selfish going out and enjoying herself out locally ... most of the time ... for a couple of hours. She seems to think she is doing everything she can for the boys. Well apart from working on our mar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by edz @ 02/27/15 11:35 PM

Yup, group b ratty here. Kept hitting that button kept waiting, got the odd crumb here and then but mostly just wasn't wanted.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing DBing by PeterV2 @ 02/27/15 11:18 PM

I had printed out that NC letter and had it in my back pocket. Sat down to talk to W about NC with OM. Didn't go well. She doesn't want to hear about me needing assurance of NC. She just wants to focus on her daughter's upcoming wedding. She wants sp
For Newcomers
Hi Jim The latter is closer to what I actually said tbh, just paraphrasing to get it out on here quickly as I was frustrated after the call. What I actually said was that if she needed more time thats fine and I'm sure we can work put a solution to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by jim0987 @ 02/27/15 11:14 PM

Hi gg You may have already been told about this but its relevant. There was a lab experiment with two sets of rats. Both sets were taught that you press a button to get food. Group A got good every time they pressed the button. Group B only randoml
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by Lifes Twists @ 02/27/15 11:13 PM

Was it stated in the agreement that when he signed it over was conditional to when you get it refinanced? Was it the courts understanding that the house is not complete and cannot be financed until all inspections are passed? I am in the same boat as
Walk-Away-Spouse
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Walked Away 10 Weeks Ago by Bob723 @ 02/27/15 11:10 PM

Hi 25! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and reply. I was following thru about our landline with my wife based on my lawyer's recommendation. It's in her name, so only she can cancel it and I asked her to months ago. As for the worksho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 7 by PeterV2 @ 02/27/15 11:07 PM

Yeah I hear you about sounding controlling. Have a boo at my thread. Didn't go well for me.
Page 33 of 91 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90 91 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004