A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (2) by MrBond @ 10/29/14 09:07 PM

I might have missed it but did you read the DB/DR books? There are many things that you seem to be just realizing but are detailed in the books. "YES! Today, I realized that she has a problem with reality more than with me. ' To a degree, but
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: jim0987 #3 - replacing black holes with cats by jim0987 @ 10/29/14 09:03 PM

So an update. As always an awkward couple of days round W. Generally friendly and a few laughs round kids and then the moment they are in bed the shutters come down and its back to tense and frosty. No real interaction. I had a romantic weekend in
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by MrBond @ 10/29/14 08:59 PM

"Some say it's time. I thought so and I was wrong." For me, giving time worked. So it's different for everyone since everyone is different. Just do what works.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by LisaB @ 10/29/14 08:54 PM

Ahoy my dear, glad to hear the update. And glad that you still have health insurance! To me, it sounds like he is in the fog. Wants to get away from you as quickly as possible so that he can continue with his OW and/or dating additional women. He wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ 10/29/14 08:53 PM

Indeed, never had an alcohol issue. Briefly considered getting one recently though
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) There's a tear in my beer... by Dawn70 @ 10/29/14 08:52 PM

Today is our anniversary and I did NOT buy a gift or a card or anything. H has been acting very odd the past few days, promisng things (little things, mind you...nothing of consequence), then flaking on them. I got up this morning, made myself a ni
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 5k training by jim0987 @ 10/29/14 08:50 PM

Back in from another 3k. Nothing particular about it just like seeing this thread on the front page
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by Maybell @ 10/29/14 08:45 PM

GoatGal, I think the thing I'll have knee up to think about the next time I'm in that situation will be a polka-dotted talking octopus in a bowl of mashed potatoes. If he was chasing her, she's another one he'd never bring home to his family. So wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by LisaB @ 10/29/14 08:36 PM

I feel ya, Maybell. I am in the same place. Mostly OK and yet confused about what I want. Heartsick sometimes too. I feel ya. Hugs, Lisa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by LisaB @ 10/29/14 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Ss06[quote]And, if I'm making all these changes and YOU all can see that, why is H so closed off and blind to my changes? This might not be what you want to hear Ss, but we can see and appreciate your changes but didn't live
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2)DETACH. by Starsky309 @ 10/29/14 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: GoatGal Yeah. I can talk a good game. LIVING it is 100 times harder. Of course. If it were easy, everyone would do it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by job @ 10/29/14 08:14 PM

Well done. Second edition is done and now on to other things. It takes time to "master" new things such as new processes w/computers, layouts, people and yes, even working in a new environment, such as an office w/people around you. Thin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by jim0987 @ 10/29/14 08:10 PM

I'm increasingly getting to the place where I feel what happens happens. We have to cooperate for our kids. Beyond that I just want her either back or to have zero power over me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude by MLCx2 @ 10/29/14 08:03 PM

I'm grateful for: 1. My excellent health and newly lost weight (even if how it came about was less than ideal) 2. My 2 beautiful, SMART and challenging Ds 3. My family - tho they're as yet unaware of my sitch 4. My H for putting up w me during my ML
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by Mozza @ 10/29/14 07:59 PM

It's very early in my sitch, but it's hard for me to imagine wanting to be "friends" with my W after a D. There are so many feelings and unresolved issues that just can no longer be discussed. I think it would be uncomfortable. It still is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by Maybell @ 10/29/14 07:57 PM

When are you going to quit feeling sorry for yourself and start growing? You're on a board full of people in similar situations but you act like you're the only person this has ever happened to. Yours isn't even the worst case I've read. Not even clo
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spinning my wheels, but laughing all the way by JustStunned @ 10/29/14 07:54 PM

Digesting the “Journey from Abandonment to Healing” might be helpful if you haven’t already done so. I read it through once and have since begun to slowly consume it. I am finding it personally helpful. It has given me insight to some of the behavior
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by dawgy @ 10/29/14 07:54 PM

The lack of respect was going on long before I shait kicked the OM . She talked like that to me for the last few months . Like I said before , when I first found out about the affair she was very loving and caring and assurring . As the affair progre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by GoatGal @ 10/29/14 07:48 PM

Hey Maybell, Instead of saying 'Stop thinking about him"--- (Like "Don't think about the polka-dotted talking Octopus on the dining room table, right smack in the mashed potatoes.") ---- have something else lined up. Like on a rec
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2)DETACH. by GoatGal @ 10/29/14 07:42 PM

Awww... Shucks. (Scuffing toe in the dirt and looking at the ground.) T'weren't nuthin'... Yeah. I can talk a good game. LIVING it is 100 times harder. But you guys know that. Still, I'm learning. I am a Work In Progress. ---Your Pal, Th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Maybell XVIII by Maybell @ 10/29/14 07:37 PM

Maybell XVII Spent the day on a really enjoyable field trip with S8's class. Son of the woman H may or may not have been chasing was on the field trip too, which kept me triggering. Spent part of the day obsessing and part praying and part sayin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Card29 @ 10/29/14 07:36 PM

Ss, I'm sure labug will respond to your questions and concerns. I'd like to offer you thoughts as a fellow struggler. EDIT: Sorry for the novel. I've had this open in the background all afternoon at work today and kept adding things as I thought o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by Tarheel @ 10/29/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: dawgyShe talks to me like Im stupid , she doesnt seem to have any respect for me anymore and IM not sure why . I'll go ahead and say it- do you think by chance it has anything to do with the fact that you (and your son) attacke
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by dawgy @ 10/29/14 07:21 PM

Ive had a brutal time this week . It was hard but last night we went out as a family for her birthday supper . The boys enjoyed it and she seemed ok . I was very uncomfortable but kept it well hid . She talks to me like Im stupid , she doesnt seem to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Tarheel @ 10/29/14 07:20 PM

Looks like another thread is in my near future, so I'll wrap this one up with some random thoughts... Not sure why, but I've been feeling a lot calmer and more at peace with the way things are lately. If we were to D tomorrow, my life wouldn't reall
Page 33 of 92 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004