A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By: PyriteOriginally Posted By: SmothyThis combined with my emotional abuse, his conflict avoidance tactics made our relationship very unhealthy. :-( We both played a part in the demise. I have owned my part, but he refuses to see
For Newcomers
Hi 25 Ok, so I accept my WW's reduced offer, lose out on £1000's, lose all that I've spent my adult life building towards? Live in a much less enjoyable environment because she had an A? Yes, good life lesson for S9. As much as I appreciate your po
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiously waiting for it to fall apart by beatrice @ Yesterday at 07:11 AM

DJ - I was thinking about your sitch when I read your last two posts. Do you still love your husband? Or has he exhausted your supplies of compassion and understanding with his self absorbed behaviors. I think there are many many reasons to save m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

Morning all I know I shouldn't try to mindread, but you really can see she is desperate to find out what I'm doing. She was quite calm about asking last night, almost like W used to be. S had an autism fit last night and threw his tablet computer
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiously waiting for it to fall apart by dejavu2 @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

LT, Beatrice & Lou - thank you for your kind words and support. I have found a lot of answers in this group. We each have a different story as our S each have a different journey. I spent the past 3 years killing my self-esteem b/c I thought I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Pyrite @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

besides hanging out at Smothy's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Pyrite @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: SmothyPyrite, do you have a new thread? not yet. i dont have anyhing to say really. sort of in the doldrums. sort of the opposite really. seeing L tomorrow for the 1st time. may be slapping the W an ultimatum. We are not movi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Toots @ Yesterday at 06:09 AM

"You're welcome, I hope you're back on your feet quickly. I am taking the meds and going to counselling; It does help me feel better. I miss you too W. Take care, Bob" Hi Bob - of course Wonka is the pro here. But these are my thoughts...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Pyrite @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: SmothyThis combined with my emotional abuse, his conflict avoidance tactics made our relationship very unhealthy. :-( We both played a part in the demise. I have owned my part, but he refuses to see how damaging his EA was and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Pyrite @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Originally Posted By: SmothyPyrite, my IC and I talked about 'core beliefs' at the beginning of our sessions and we are beginning to work through these. The main ones are 'I believe I am unloveable'. A lot of my behaviours anger/ control has stemme
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW story part IV by Roid76 @ Yesterday at 05:49 AM

On a side note I did go catch a movie this weekend. And I was sorely disappointed. I caught the Avengers sequel, and it just was not as good as the first and overall just not as entertaining. Hopefully they can come up with some better ideas and f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Pyrite, do you have a new thread?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Writing this, has made me see how broken we both are.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:33 AM

This combined with my emotional abuse, his conflict avoidance tactics made our relationship very unhealthy. :-( We both played a part in the demise. I have owned my part, but he refuses to see how damaging his EA was and said it was nothing like my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:30 AM

Pyrite, my IC and I talked about 'core beliefs' at the beginning of our sessions and we are beginning to work through these. The main ones are 'I believe I am unloveable'. A lot of my behaviours anger/ control has stemmed from this one belief. Th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Pyrite @ Yesterday at 05:29 AM

Originally Posted By: SmothyI am feeling much better thIs morning. When I turned my iPod on this morning the first song was Walk away - M people and the second was Smile -U2 then Lights - Ellie Goulding. Weird. A message is being sent to me :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Originally Posted By: SmothyPyrite, Bob, Huddy, thank you. All your support on this fiorum means so much to me. Hugs and prayers to you all. Hello Smothy, You're welcome - that's why we are here. Thank you for the hugs and prayers. What a won
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new member please help!!! by depress @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm completely lost... Please start a new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...148#Post2572148
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new member please help!!! by depress @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

Hi hun thanks for stopping by. It's been about 3 months for us. He's still with the ow but says he wants to work on our m and that things are complicated with the ow and that's why he can't brake things off with her. I'm in such a mess. I don't know
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

I am feeling much better thIs morning. When I turned my iPod on this morning the first song was Walk away - M people and the second was Smile -U2 then Lights - Ellie Goulding. Weird. A message is being sent to me :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:11 AM

Pyrite, Bob, Huddy, thank you. All your support on this fiorum means so much to me. Hugs and prayers to you all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 05:02 AM

Wonka & All, Just journaling. Our first date was 15 years ago today. I updated my signature. Bob
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: if it's too late why is he still here? by depress @ Yesterday at 05:01 AM

Hang in there too. This is some really hard situation we are going thru. I just want it to end already. You had a busy weekend at least it kept you busy. For us it was boring nothing exciting.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on Matt777 improvements (5) by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt777I trust this process. I believe that it is the only chance that I have to resuscitate the relationship that I had with my W. But man, this is hard.Hello Matt, You're welcome, I love to help! Yes, this is hard, I underst
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WW Conversation by thriver @ Yesterday at 04:41 AM

First Thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2569248&page=1 Feeling a little down today. Last week, I texted and emailed my WW a few times in regards to some financial issues and the court proceedings
Page 33 of 97 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004