A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Who was in the tunnel anyways? by AJM @ 07/25/15 08:44 PM

Ur, I thought he was alluding to you being the 'monkey' ? I may have to re-think my previous answer I can tell a similar story to yours regarding the OM. I don't really recall a time being jealous of him. I knew what I had was real. I also knew
Midlife Crisis
Agreed. I suggest that you may want to consider that you don't need to worry about the future that may or may not happen. That will just fuel the volcano mind Rather, you can take things one day at a time and re-evaluate later. It's not uncommo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left by Toots @ 07/25/15 07:54 PM

Hi dwh, the advice on hugs is - pretend it's Grandma - and you can't go too far wrong.. T :-)
Midlife Crisis
Hi Pbetra, I would say just take the time you need. Like most of us here, you have been through a lot. Perhaps you could initially focus on rebuilding a friendship, or trying a few months of dating to see how you feel. You certainly dont need to go
For Newcomers
photoka, Do a "google search" of the question that you are asking and there is plenty of information, descriptions, etc. that will address how you can tell if spyware is installed on your computer and/or phone.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the fog part 2 by Rouky @ 07/25/15 07:19 PM

Thanks for your reply shotgun. I'm not too sure what to do to pull away as I see him every other day as he comes over to see his kids. Now I don't really know what to do.
For Newcomers
Cadet, how can you tell if there is spyware installed on your computer or phone?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left by dwh15 @ 07/25/15 07:03 PM

Thanks Jeff. WW dropped off S8 about an hour ago. I had asked her to give me a heads up before dropping him off so I was prepared, but she didn't. She came in the house, said Hi to all the other boys, spent a few minutes looking for some crib sheets
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt9) by NDY @ 07/25/15 06:52 PM

Go out for a pint or something. If I were you being out for a bit sounds like the best idea.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by whatisis @ 07/25/15 06:33 PM

Thanks BA. The world is strange lol. I went to church today and went downstairs before the service. I felt this slap on my arm and turned around and there was AM with a big smile on her face. She reached her hand out and wished me "happy Sabbath
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affair poor boundaries oh My by 4mykid @ 07/25/15 06:32 PM

I agree an U feeling fear is I won't succeed/can't do it! I'm so afraid of the dynamics changing for worse and loosing him as even a friend! I do agree I set goals for a week and then when I fail I just say I will start over but feel bad I couldn't d
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 4 by pbetra @ 07/25/15 06:27 PM

Wow Lou - quite a lot has happened. Chapter 4?! The developments re your sitch seem like good ones, in spite of the 'twists, turns & many unknowns'. re >>I have so many options and yet none ? Its a bit of a bluh moment right now. <&l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse IV (9) by Joe46 @ 07/25/15 06:12 PM

Fogg, sounds just like my STBXW!! She expected me to sit around and not take the kids anywhere and we were supposed to be home when she woke up from sleeping during the day. No sir!! We went and did our thing. She was always welcome to join us, but I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse IV (9) by Fogg @ 07/25/15 05:54 PM

I'll respond to everyone cents later,just wanted to post TM exchange from a few min ago. W works most the day,has a 2 hour gap between jobs. She usually comes back to change but sometimes only for like 15 mind and then leaves hours before her next
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A new thread - My W's OW, the Predator by HeavyD @ 07/25/15 05:48 PM

Another thought I wanted to mention - for me it was helpful to not participate in the drama anymore. Drama kept everything going, kept emotions high, just was not good you know? I felt like I was being used a a bit player in their play and definite
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt9) by Huddy @ 07/25/15 05:37 PM

Hi NDY I was up before 8 to get my ironing done etc. I haven't heard from W and she hasn't arrived back yet, so I don't know if her plans have changed. I would call, but I feel that would be a mistake. So, I'm heading off for a bath to freshen up
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help and Support Appreciated 2 by West1 @ 07/25/15 05:32 PM

I think I am still pursuing, even though it is in response to her actions. Before work this morning W said she was still having problems sleepin, 45 min on and off. I said let me come help you relax because I know you have a long day ahead of you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: LBS trying to get it right by Ghost56 @ 07/25/15 05:29 PM

I do realise I cannot fix her only she can do that I have been looking for local clubs today trying to find ways to GAL Home and the kids takes up a sizeable amount of my life right now but I am looking to get out a couple of evenings a week Th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Who was in the tunnel anyways? by Joe46 @ 07/25/15 05:09 PM

Cali, I have been following your sitch some. I applaud you and your strength and patience. Reading through your sitch is a inspiration to alot of us on here. I also think the way you help others here is great. I do enjoy reading your own posts and po
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left by HurtJef @ 07/25/15 05:07 PM

DWH I have been following your sitch a bit. I think you are doing a great job. In my mind, you are reinforcing that you are a great dad to your kids. That is always good. Also, if it is a 180 from before, then that is even better. Just make sure yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by dmbfan @ 07/25/15 04:53 PM

Finished the DR book last night, will start to reread steps 1 through 5 this week. Finished the newcomber to LBH and WW threads. I'm not sure if I feel more confident after reading the thread or just defeated...breathe....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NEED ADVICE by DNTWNT @ 07/25/15 04:49 PM

Ya I see where you're coming from. I deleted my social media apps the day we separated and I am not trying to find out what she's doing. I know that will just make things worse. So I am not doing those things what so ever. So I think I've been pretty
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left by dwh15 @ 07/25/15 04:48 PM

Journaling: WW calls the home phone last night and I let it go to VM. She then calls my cell, and the kids are still with her, so I pick it up. Turns out S8 was thinking about spending the night but wanted to talk to dad. He still struggles with the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NEED ADVICE by Azzork @ 07/25/15 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DNTWNTI'm meeting with my councilor, learning to first be able to trust my self, and have closure with my past, the root of my problem is from a rough past I've had and I've never had any closure with that stuff, I've Carried th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 19 by Joe46 @ 07/25/15 04:15 PM

Hello Lady V!! How goes the battle?? Hope things are getting sorted out in your business. I am so happy to see you posting to all the others on here. You have such a way with words and a great way of looking at things. You are such a great help to ot
Page 33 of 79 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 78 79 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004