A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back by SciDad @ 02/11/16 09:36 AM

OK, but don't think I'm going to post once and move on. I'll be checking in on you. Is there anything you can do to help sleep? What is keeping you up? Can you quiet your mind/body before you try to go to bed?
For Newcomers
Ancaire, Despite the sad reasons for these changes, I feel happy for you. I can almost see the weight lift off of you as you type
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back by Thornton @ 02/11/16 09:28 AM

Thanks SciDad. I've struggled with depression my entire life. Some days are worse than others and sometimes I feel ok. I think my lack of sleep is really contributing to how Im feeling. I'll be ok, I just need to keep moving one foot in front of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to leave but still at home. by Si_07 @ 02/11/16 09:26 AM

Struggled today in the aftermath of yesterday. Now starting to believe that W is intentionally trying to hurt me and destroy what is left of me. The day she moves out can't come soon enough right now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Forward while stuck in the snow by mutatio @ 02/11/16 09:18 AM

You are loved!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back by SciDad @ 02/11/16 09:17 AM

Thorton, I worry about you. About your anxiety, lack of sleep, and struggles with depression. I'm sure you know that you're not the only one who responded to the BD with those emotions (hell, you might have even experienced it already the first time
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by otw @ 02/11/16 09:16 AM

If you want contact someone to check on her. I have read situations here and this is almost another script. I in no way take these things lightly as a life is more important than any of this, but for someone to reach that point dont you think they
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by NYGal @ 02/11/16 09:12 AM

Yes, otw. She still has ow. She did say something about being alone this week, so maybe she's trying to be alone for a few days (which W does NOT do well.) I wish I knew if it was W's or ow's suggestion... SciDad,I'm very tempted to check in with he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by SciDad @ 02/11/16 09:03 AM

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd be tempted to check in with her. But it would need to be clear that you're not checking in because you want a relationship - you're checking in because you care about her as a human being. If a person you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ebbs and flows by NYGal @ 02/11/16 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SciDad One thing I'm sure about - this whole experience has taught me to never take a relationship for granted, and that constant work is required for relationships to succeed. I hope I get to the point to where I learn what kin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inevitable always happens by Thornton @ 02/11/16 08:54 AM

^^^ That's good stuff, Rich. I often catch myself beating myself up. "If only I would have done this, or if I wouldn't have done that". The truth is, WAW has issues that only she can figure out. She too, blamed me for everything. When
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I confronted my W about her A by NYGal @ 02/11/16 08:54 AM

Be very, very careful. You don't want to be seen as bullying OM or W. I know what you want: to save your marriage. Listen to a lot of people on here before you expose the A. It works for some, but not others. TXHubby talks about the benefits of expos
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ebbs and flows by SciDad @ 02/11/16 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: TxHubbyI'm very happy for you. Of course staying "cautiously optimistic" is advisable. With that required warning aside, I'm still very happy for you. I am a romantic and always want to see love prevail. Stay the c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of my Happiness 3 by Tyler12 @ 02/11/16 08:51 AM

Thanks for the support mowgli. I appreciate it. WW are funny creatures. I talked to S3 last night and after W got on the phone and told me about her day and how boys are doing. She asked about Saturday and if i was getting older 2 before meetin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB - FB and twitter from MWD #2 by Cadet @ 02/11/16 08:51 AM

Divorce Busting 2/11/16 · Boulder, CO Love isn't just a feeling, it's a commitment. It's the actions you take to make a relationship work. People who "fall out of love" have stopped doing the things they used to do when they were &quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inevitable always happens by rich4j @ 02/11/16 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By: keefa No, I am not completely to blame and I am not responsible for her decisions in life' It made me feel a little stronger Keefa- I can tell you from only being on these boards a few months that many many stories are the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by TxHubby @ 02/11/16 08:48 AM

You're stronger than I am NYGal. That will serve you well. I wish I could advise you what to do this minute but this could potentially be a very bad situation. I don't know your W well enough to know if she's just being a drama queen knowing you'l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by otw @ 02/11/16 08:48 AM

I would just monitor closely. Dont get tricked. She is searching for you to come running. She has the OW still right? Then let hr deal with the crazy, you dont want to!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waw, she is in love, need advice/support by Bear007 @ 02/11/16 08:45 AM

I am bit mad today, because... well, can I say I contributed to my marriage demise? Or it was lack of communication? or my wife's resentment torwards my action? I am having this occasional thoughts, although I am aware that majoriti of this comes t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Still Trying to GAL by NYGal @ 02/11/16 08:40 AM

W texted:"What's going on with me????? I'm a liar, a cheater, and very lazy. I've got severe depression and anxiety, am not deserving of you or anyone else. I'm a low life who can't function. That's what's going on with me." A minute later:
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Long time by Nel @ 02/11/16 08:39 AM

Peace- I like that... "He is taking himself with him." That is so very true. He is running away from everything and everyone that he THINKS is causing his unhappiness, but in reality it's all about him. I agree that he thinks everything w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New night(s) by kyrie @ 02/11/16 08:39 AM

So ready to pull the trigger. SO ready.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Preparing for WAW talk tonight by TimR @ 02/11/16 08:36 AM

Well goal one failed today as I had nightmares of finding out about OMs all night, just kept waking up. I know that hurt is going to be there for quite sometime, if it ever leaves. I am doing well focusing on the youngest and keeping it up. Ever
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dread Pirate Roberts by ciluzen @ 02/11/16 08:33 AM

Oh, Butterc! Start researching D laws in your area. Talk to your L. Don't react too much to what's in the petition...often its the L's twist on H's ideas. You have more power than you think. Maybe mediation can help? My H told his L he wanted it to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In House S (7) by otw @ 02/11/16 08:30 AM

Vise, fair enough on the ring. Just curious AS far as apologizing, well maybe this is a good opportunity to show a different you regarding the S. Bring up the lst discussion and how you both got heated, you can apologize for your reactions and val
Page 33 of 97 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004