A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Tarheel @ 10/23/14 02:36 AM

I'd say we were both very reliable, but W was usually the one to volunteer at the kids' school, schedule doc appts, make sure they had what they needed....but since BD, she's dropped the ball. For ex, we have a shared calendar online for bills, kids
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic of a family revised by Mighty @ 10/23/14 02:33 AM

HA! I think I get a daily reminder of what an idiot I am. This morning I was running late (as usual). I jumped into my friends car (we are carpooling), and was trying to get myself together. I hadn't even had any coffee yet. My brain does not functi
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Post-Deployment Heartbreak Pt. 2 by Rev @ 10/23/14 02:33 AM

I feel an update is in order now that I have some time to myself this evening. W is having a girls night (I'm sure that OM1 is not there). Start with the bad news: - W still constantly looks over her shoulder while typing on her phone sometimes to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Card29 @ 10/23/14 02:27 AM

Thanks, Wonka. Sorry if this was a hi-jack, Tarheel.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by mindsin @ 10/23/14 02:24 AM

Tarheel -- were you always the "more reliable" parent, or did things shift after BD and/or separation?
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: On we go by kat727 @ 10/23/14 02:21 AM

I saw that too. She sounds like a winner wii. Maybe you should give her a try! Lol. I bet even Voldy would look incredibly normal when compared to her. Oh wii. What a crazy world we live in. I appreciate the humor you bring. Keep being you. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away (4 months ago now) thread 3 by BigMac @ 10/23/14 02:18 AM

You guys are right, this may be a multi-year process. At the end of the day, she is sick. She is addicted to spending, and has created a crap storm in her life. I have been so supportive and done the "right' things and all she has done is fuel
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? (2) by wmwb123 @ 10/23/14 02:17 AM

Okay, so we're not supposed to get the WAW's parents involved, but what if they want to do something? I can let them stay with me and reach out to her, right? They love her, and they know this adulterous relationship is not good for her. I shouldn't
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by Mighty @ 10/23/14 02:16 AM

Oh my gosh, Heather. I am so sorry. This is a lot to deal with. I am glad the little girl came forward. Now she can get the needed help and this boy can get it too. She probably saved other girls like her from a lot of damage. She is a brave girl.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Tarheel @ 10/23/14 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: MaybellBut in ways that matter very dearly to the kids, he's left them too, and I can't help but keep an eye on what he does and feel a necessity (which is different from an emotional need) to keep an eye on the rope because th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part IV by kat727 @ 10/23/14 02:03 AM

Keep watching her actions, not her words. She said she is going to the lawyer but what she does is reconnect herself to you on Facebook. Keep being how you are with just that smidge of distance. See if she continues to connect. Hope you are feeli
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling So Resentful by MrBond @ 10/23/14 02:01 AM

Okay, slow down. He said that he didn't want a D... BUT did he say he wanted YOU?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 5 (back to basics) by claire7 @ 10/23/14 01:55 AM

You are getting there, Mindsin! Keep it up.
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling So Resentful by mustardseed @ 10/23/14 01:54 AM

Thanks for your response. So what do I do at this point? Are there any specific DB tools for rug sweeping? I don't remember reading about that in the book, but maybe it is time to check it out of the library again and reread it. And while I DB with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by mindsin @ 10/23/14 01:53 AM

Great advice, and oh how right you are, BklynMom!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by elltee2 @ 10/23/14 01:52 AM

I want to save the M because this is basically our first set of conflicts. Ever. We have really never fought before, and I think a major issue is that neither one of us knew how to sit down and discuss what bothered us without being accusatory and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by uRworthy @ 10/23/14 01:51 AM

S, I know it's hard for people like us, who want to understand the whys and hows, to just accept our feelings. There really isnt any right or wrong way to feel. You will be up one day, down the next. Sometimes its hour to hour. There will be days w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 5 (back to basics) by mindsin @ 10/23/14 01:46 AM

Tonight's just yet another evening when my W comes home late (this time, yoga class). At home, I helped my son with his homework and some extra study assignments, just as I do every night. Then I played tea party with my daughter (inspired by MrBond)
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: NERO - is this still ME? by GoatGal @ 10/23/14 01:43 AM

Hey Nero, If not for the mention of OW in your post above, I'd say that H is missing you a teensy bit. Or at least testing the waters. Even with OW still in the picture, it sounds like he might be anyway. Glad to hear you're doing as well as yo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: NERO - is this still ME? by uRworthy @ 10/23/14 01:39 AM

hey Nero, so glad you posted. I have been thinking of you. Happy you are doing well. We all walk this in our own way, my friend. There is no right or wrong way to do it. You are doing it in the way that is best for you. When it isnt anymore, you wi
Midlife Crisis
Hey, Maybell, It's not the criticism, it's more the inability to have an interest in, and see the good in others. (The criticism is a symptom of something else "not so pretty" though, doncha think?) Depressed people--are completely self-a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Ahoy @ 10/23/14 01:28 AM

What an a$$. Rally your support, and surprise H by not reaching out to him AT ALL in need regarding surgery. Show him that you're fine on your own -- even if you don't really feel this way. I can't believe how uncaring and self-absorbed your H is act
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by BklynMom @ 10/23/14 01:27 AM

I am so moved by your story and can relate to so much. Do your best to be kind to yourself and treat yourself to little things. Your h is a fool. A total complete fool. You are not alone. We are here with you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by claire7 @ 10/23/14 01:27 AM

Hey Maybell, I've been thinking about you, and your D. I've worked with middle school students for over 10 years, so I can completely imagine what you are talking about. Years ago, a colleague described adolescents as kids who want to sit on your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by BklynMom @ 10/23/14 01:23 AM

I just don't think you should talk to her about your relationship or her hypocrosy. Saying one thing and doing another is par for the course. Check out the Laura Munson book - this isn't the season you think it is. You should order it now. Please
Page 33 of 97 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004