CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 OFF A 3-SESSION, 6-SESSION OR 10-SESSION PACKAGE!
CALL 303-444-7004 OR ORDER ONLINE AND USE COUPON CODE SAVE$30 during checkout at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:27 AM

nuggets: Originally Posted By: AnotherStander share this exchange from the movie Swingers, which is very accurate: Quote: And what if I don't want to give up on her? ROB You don't call. MIKE But you said I shouldn't call if I wanted to give up on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:26 AM

nuggets: Originally Posted By: Gordie Maybe a story will help that someone here shared with me. When you were married, you were in the same car. In your case, it sounds like she was the driver and you were a grumpy passenger. At b d, she threw you o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:23 AM

Nuggets: Originally Posted By: AnotherStander Well, just try and understand that right now she is DONE and she has NO ATTRACTION to you AT ALL. She doesn't like you and may even hate you. Everything you do to try and get her back repulses her. She is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: kml Good job on being busy/GALing. She's asking you questions because A) since she cheated on you she automatically thinks you could be cheating on her and B) because she really just wants you to be sitting waiting for her as Pl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:14 AM

Wisdom: Originally Posted By: LH19Right now the harder your try to hold onto to her the more she is going to try to get away. What should you do? Continue to make changes and become the man you want to be for yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Rea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh start? (probably not!) by CW2017 @ 12/04/17 10:13 AM

not going (but wouldn't have been invited anyway!) thank you once again sandi2!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:12 AM

Nuggets of wisdom from pulled posts: Originally Posted By: Cadet Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: Wonka Get DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:11 AM

Oh forgot to add: Improved self and continue to do so for me alot (weight, fitness, eating, drinking, style, personal grooming, etc.) Working to be better me in any R strongly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 10:08 AM

Sitch recap: W wants out and OM (they believe they are perfect for each other) both leaving Spouse to be together). W move out soon many dead ends on DB prior to finding MWD and still some continue R/A talk occasionally. I still have problem with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by sandi2 @ 12/04/17 10:05 AM

What is it that you want? You talk about how badly you are treated by your W and BIL. How you are not appreciated or respected in your home.......and how it makes you angry when your W bullies you. What do you mean you are quite happy acting lik
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Holding @ 12/04/17 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: DaystarIs it normal to get to the point where you want nothing to do with the WW? Yes. Absolutely. Originally Posted By: DaystarSo how do you detach from the anger and resentment? For me, it took time, and I still have anger
For Newcomers
Zeus-- I was kind of half-distracted an ran out of time, but I did pretty half-a$$ed job of fully saying how appreciative I am for your post. I ended up making yet another post where I pretty much gripe and moan about how difficult my own sitch is,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation imminent.... by Kaizen @ 12/04/17 09:59 AM

I still challenge you to really examine what it is you are fighting against by pushing for a trial separation in advance of a divorce. The way I understand it, she will be living alone and seeing OM. My guess is that she isn’t going to think any mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw maybe by bhappy2 @ 12/04/17 09:56 AM

Thank you once again Sandi, I am working hard at this and I will update as often as possible. Today she is being very friendly, wants to give the children presents from both of us. Her tone and attitude has definately improved towards me and there i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Separation imminent.... by Hermes @ 12/04/17 09:45 AM

This is unfortunately a continuation of several old threads that had to be pulled to protect myself. I had reason to believe spouse had info on this and was likely en-route if not already on this forum. Apologies to everyone, in time I will ask for t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh start? (probably not!) by sandi2 @ 12/04/17 09:44 AM

Mom in D class is a rebound. Stay away. That's how people get into affairs. If your WW has been in an A with her boss, why would you attend their Christmas party?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Later I FILE D part 8 by joejoe1 @ 12/04/17 09:40 AM

Happy Bday 25!!! Drinks on us!!! Enjoy yourself young lady.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Later I FILE D part 8 by 25yearsmlc @ 12/04/17 09:35 AM

PROTECTION yes. Check I am laminating my STD Free card today as a matter of fact and then adding glitter or something. I would think no sex with anyone lacking such proof... M's goal I do respect & will not be the cause of his slipping. Last ni
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh start? (probably not!) by CW2017 @ 12/04/17 09:31 AM

Good evening wonderful people not much of an update here from my "double life" existence (although I can't say I'm looking forward to my W going to her work Christmas party this Friday). I am in fact asking for specific advice for which I h
For Newcomers
Quote:How to request a Username change? need this to protect myself as spouse may have seen this... Go to MY STUFF EDIT PROFILE and change your Display name It must be approved by an admin, i.e. Virginia.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Daystar @ 12/04/17 09:11 AM

Is it normal to get to the point where you want nothing to do with the WW? So how do you detach from the anger and resentment? She said she would help with the chores this weekend. We ended up changing plans on Saturday and doing something together
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Drowning in his crisis by Sotto @ 12/04/17 09:04 AM

Job and Gordie already posted wise advice to you. I'd also like to say that MLCers tend to 'affair down' - partly I think it is a practical thing - 'affair up' women probably run a mile and don't give them the time of day. But also I think there is s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still struggling by Jim1234 @ 12/04/17 09:03 AM

We had Christmas dinner last night with the kid's godparents. Really nice night. We were pleasant, although I wasn't completely comfortable. Kind of pretending we're still a family, even though we really aren't any more. We talked the day before
Midlife Crisis
"she says she loves me and then tells me she is leaving for a sleepover with OM2." This comment above tells us exactly where she is at right now, Gordie.. Emotionally, I suspect not much will change in the next little while. In the longer
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 10 by Joseph9 @ 12/04/17 08:56 AM

Yes, the chaos is real but the conversation between them is really interesting to listen to!
Page 33 of 36 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004