A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Toast - burnt or just right by SadHub @ 05/21/16 12:09 AM

Have a great weekend rich4j. Maximize the time you do have with your daughter. I read in a thread the value that quality can have over quantity. If you do this, your daughter will benefit greatly. And so will you. Take your mind from wondering h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA-5 by SadHub @ 05/21/16 12:02 AM

CWOL, Ugh, i feel for you and the disgusting situation that you are in. Hang in there my friend. It will pass in time. You will come out in the end as you keep doing what is right. My prayers are with you. Take some time to do something fun and
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 39: I'm Too Old For This by JksD @ 05/20/16 11:53 PM

(((Maybell)))
For Newcomers
1gr8dad, Just wanted check in and tell you I am praying for you and d3. We can't always make sense of the actions others take, and in this case, there is no excuse for the WW behavior and decisions. But you can be the best father and you can teach
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Alcoholic MLCer... WOW!!!! by TabD @ 05/20/16 10:35 PM

Well I was just sitting at home visiting with a friend and out of the blue I get a text from H @ 830 (he had been at the bar since 4pm) so I can safely he assume he is drunk at this point. 1st text stated "what the h3ll are you trying to do&quo
For Newcomers
Awww... baby chicks... Remember to take pictures, they grow up so fast! It sounds like you are extremely productive with your farm and are filling your time with meaningful activities. You have come very, very far in a very short time, I think.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Painter @ 05/20/16 09:14 PM

Thank you everyone, I'm doing surprisingly good. 4 hours of sleep sometimes gives me a certain clarity. I have worked late and don't even feel very tired now. I'm a bit disgusted and not particularly sad. H called me back. He doesn't want to rush t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband Walked Out-1st Meeting Tomorrow by LandC @ 05/20/16 08:50 PM

Hello DBers, Supposedly meeting my H again tomorrow, waiting to hear back from him. Will be only the second time since he moved out 6 weeks ago. I've been seeing my IC and that is helping a lot. My H wants to live on our property - we have a house a
For Newcomers
Blu-- I've been reading your old posts. Thank you so much for your continuing advice about doing everything, including DB, for oneself. That can be hard to comprehend. After all, aren't we DBing to save a marriage, to save "us." But slowl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by JujuB @ 05/20/16 08:21 PM

Zues, I don't know what to say, except that what you describe is really sad. I believe you would have been able to communicate your needs with your wife, so I am not sure as to why this was something she was not able to provide you with. There are
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by JujuB @ 05/20/16 08:20 PM

Zues, I don't know what to say, except that what you describe is really sad. I believe you would have been able to communicate your needs with your wife, so I am not sure as to why this was something she was not able to provide you with. There are
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I kick WW out? by cubebot @ 05/20/16 08:17 PM

NateM, The vet's will show up. My advice to you is LISTEN TO THEM. This is a very serious situation and you need to show no fear and follow their advice. She is disrespecting you BIG TIME. No Respect, No love. This can be fixed. You can do thi
For Newcomers
Blu, Thank you so much for your insights. And I'm so impressed by your strength. I don't know if I could survive the A if it happened to me. I appreciate your insights about thinking of one marriage being over because you married someone who used
For Newcomers
Just stopping in to wish you well, 1gr8dad. I am sorry to hear about the latest developments in your situation. Both you and your D3 deserve so much better.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Finding myself and leaving my Wife to her MLC by 123Gwen @ 05/20/16 07:35 PM

Glad you were able to sort out the taxes. I too was sad to hear about your colleague but hopefully your support of your daughters will help them understand that their mother's choices have defined their relationship with her but it should not define
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I kick WW out? by Coconut @ 05/20/16 07:34 PM

Nate, I'm sorry to hear about what's going on in your sitch... Your going to want to provide some more information to really get some good feedback, such as how long have you been married, what have you been doing in the last year since the ILYBINIL
For Newcomers
Phoebe, just want to tell you I really enjoy your posts. You are doing so well and sounding so strong despite your struggles. I may be further along the path but I am honestly nowhere near your level of serenity. I really like how you keep yourself
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Phoebe @ 05/20/16 07:31 PM

Hi again, Painter. I'm so disappointed to hear that your H has turned out to be such a schmuck, or as Zeus put it so well, a lying cheaterpants (awesome phrase), and I am just so sorry that this latest bomb has has triggered so much pain. That sa
For Newcomers
Oops. Sorry for the multiple posts. My phone hiccuped.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A door closing and another opening... by 123Gwen @ 05/20/16 07:24 PM

Sotto - You are so gracious and loving. I am sorry that you have had to endure so much. Just wanted to send you my best and to let you know that I am thinking of you. This is just tough. Hang in there friend.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by Zues126 @ 05/20/16 07:21 PM

(it was times like this that XW would tell me that it was too much intensity and with so much pressure she couldn't imagine being intimate...at which point I would start google searching painless suicide methods...I don't have all the answers obvious
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tunnel or cocoon, I'm giving birth to myself by 123Gwen @ 05/20/16 07:18 PM

Btrfly - You are handling everything really well. Anger is a valid emotion but you've used it to your advantage to keep moving on your path. That is a great accomplishment and STBXH is limited in how he views you. It shouldn't be that way but his emp
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by Zues126 @ 05/20/16 07:17 PM

I don't think it's an ego thing J. I think it's a condition that must be met to be able to experience the feeling of love. Let me pose a question. Suppose someone got your email address and started emailing you at night. They didn't know anything
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by JujuB @ 05/20/16 07:08 PM

Rose, I will try to catch up on thread. Without doing so... Maybe it has something to do with excitement from the emotions of the ups and downs? Could you and husband maybe reproduce that another way that is more healthy? Maybe a sex therap
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorces R Us by JujuB @ 05/20/16 07:02 PM

I think sex is monumental issue in relationships. I separate it from love languages. . I still feel a lot of compassion for husband because i understand how that would effect the male ego. But i also kind of just gave up. stopped flirting and purs
Page 33 of 81 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004