NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by bustingout @ 07/19/14 01:22 PM

I love popcorn heather! Lol. Ok I'll make some for the picnic. In my heart I agree about that though. It's more watching and observing it seems. While enjoying the positives and really working on LIVING the changes I have made in my life. I think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: igit new post newbie needs help by igit @ 07/19/14 01:21 PM

Wen to work this am. Met up with wife at daughters softball game. Wife very quiet today. She is spending day w kids. I am off to work. We see what her plans are for evening. Noticed a book she was reading on happiness. It seems to me she is reflectin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: igit new post newbie needs help by igit @ 07/19/14 01:21 PM

Wen to work this am. Met up with wife at daughters softball game. Wife very quiet today. She is spending day w kids. I am off to work. We see what her plans are for evening. Noticed a book she was reading on happiness. It seems to me she is reflectin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Slowly switching gears by Anders @ 07/19/14 01:21 PM

Link to my previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2470295&page=1 W has been in contact a bit more this past week making a good point to start a subtle shift in my approach and time for a new
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Making It! And the Academy Award Goes to...#6 by Georgiabelle @ 07/19/14 01:20 PM

Ggrass-an ego boost is good. That's awesome! You know. I've felt like I've had a little bit of a dark cloud over my head the last 16 months. I hate it when I allow myself to think that because I'm reminded each day of how fortunate I am. We stopped
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by Georgiabelle @ 07/19/14 01:09 PM

BK, You sound wonderful. I'm glad you are enjoying your girls and having a fantastic summer. They are lucky to have such a great mom:-) Yes, indulge in a little coffee or chocolate. Or try some chocolate covered espresso beans. Divine! Sending
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day by T0324 @ 07/19/14 01:06 PM

So my mom won't delete him since she wants to 'be able to see what he's doing' ugh whatever. My mom posted a pic of me and the boys and tagged me. He liked it and commented on it - cool hope they're having fun miss them. Seriously! He has some ne
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by labug @ 07/19/14 01:02 PM

It's your choice to make it a positive, happy, growth experience...or not. Which side of the street do you want to live your life on. Read my tag line,180 yourself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 3 by labug @ 07/19/14 01:00 PM

Oh and I see sandi and wonka visited-dude, wake up!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ 07/19/14 12:54 PM

Ok. Mom just called. I still feel angry. She said, "I haven't heard from you..." I was polite. "I've been really busy." Mom: "Oh, with what?" Me: "Sending out resumes and cover letters and such." She asked
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 3 by labug @ 07/19/14 12:47 PM

Pilot, I'm going to jump back in here for a minute. Drop the defensiveness, go back and read your replies to me, to 25, and see how many times you say but. "You're right, I was <whatever> but..." and then you give a defense for why y
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by LoisB @ 07/19/14 12:42 PM

Awwww, thanks :-) I'm being a big ol slug today. Yes, you make sense. I don't know Busting...what do you say when things are going WELL??? Um, hmmm... All I can think of is..."Let's all grab some popcorn (you too!) watch what happens."
Midlife Crisis
Hey Lois, See that's what's so damn ironic. God, angels and guides will give us the "go ahead" even if it doesn't work out or is very difficult. Because the experience is for us to grow! We never grow unless we're put to the test of what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 3 by Tarheel @ 07/19/14 12:32 PM

And for what it's worth, I've been checking the FB pages of OM and that circle of friends (including former work friend) for quite some time to see if I'd ever find a picture of the two of them or anything to indicate their status, but I've never see
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by bustingout @ 07/19/14 12:28 PM

Hi heather :-) I've been reading you just not posting a lot and you really sound good. It makes me happy. I may have described some things inaccurately. I am ready to leave Sudan. I told H this months ago. I told him I was giving it one more schoo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by KGirl @ 07/19/14 12:27 PM

I'm trying my best to think of it as a positive and fun experience. But there is a part of me that is PO'd that I even have to do this. We had decided to be a one-car household until we had kids because we could function just fine that way - he drov
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 3 by Tarheel @ 07/19/14 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaTarheel, Can you please give us a bit info on what's going on with W and the OM from your intel? Try to detail as much as you can here. This way we all can support you on the best path forward. Sure thing- I'll star
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by LoisB @ 07/19/14 12:26 PM

One other thing. Last year, Smokey, briefly had second thoughts and started coming around again. He spoke of our future together and said the OW was not in the picture. I was thrilled and stopped posting on the boards for those months. Things quic
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - post-move by labug @ 07/19/14 12:23 PM

Yay!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #3 by 2BHappy @ 07/19/14 12:21 PM

After a GREAT night of sleep and praying before hand. I woke up not even caring about what my H might have been doing while son and I was on vacation. I woke up rested and in a great mood. Talked to H about getting son football cleets, about upcoming
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 2 by labug @ 07/19/14 12:15 PM

Learning new things always feels awkward and abnormal, don't let that be your yardstick. As all the "shoulds" fall away you can get more info from your intuitive self. Something that you've probably buried very deep.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with my Picnic now? by LoisB @ 07/19/14 12:13 PM

Wow. Busting. I need to digest this. I suspect you do too. I notice that everything is about what HE wants. He seems to have this planned out nicely in his MLC brain. What do YOU want? I'm not sure it should be so easy for him to simply say, &q
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by LoisB @ 07/19/14 12:06 PM

I LOVE YOU TOO BK!! :-) D11 had two pacifiers (she called them "bots") until 4. No big. She was comforted by them.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by claire7 @ 07/19/14 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellOk, a little bit of processing. - I was thinking after I wrote all that whether or not there was any spark left. My conclusion is, on my end there is a little bit of spark, but it's a quiet kind, and if it had a color th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by BklynMom @ 07/19/14 11:58 AM

Just thought I would post an update and journal a bit... Life is good. My girls are amazing and I love being a mom. I feel so lucky. This is the first weekend xh has had the girls since June 21. He has found excuses to give up his weekends. Its
Page 33 of 88 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 87 88 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004