A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #5 - working on cat like readiness by sandi2 @ 11/21/14 06:11 PM

Have a wonderful time, Jim.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ 11/21/14 06:08 PM

My sense is that the NC text will piss him off, which isn't what I want either. GDammit.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by job @ 11/21/14 06:07 PM

How did my marriage end? When he saw that I wasn't going to continue to play the power game w/him, after 2 years, he soon got off the pot and filed. He divorced me. I had made up my mind after he left the second time that it was over and I wasn't
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ 11/21/14 06:06 PM

Is it bad that I already sent the NC text? Jesus, this is a effin full-time job in itself.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by job @ 11/21/14 06:04 PM

Heather, Just thank him for paying the premium and let it go. You have to know when to keep your mouth shut and not go off on a tangent. One of the things that you continue to do is rub his face in what he's done. Yeah, we all get it, but you've g
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Thread locked but not loaded by whatisis @ 11/21/14 06:01 PM

Kml, I dated the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders but couldn't understand their accents so I dumped 'em lol.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just need support by job @ 11/21/14 05:49 PM

Can you provide me w/a little bit of childhood background on your wife? What was her relationship like w/her parents? Did she get along w/them before the EA? Did she suffer from depression after delivering the last child?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated, but still friends by Pink17 @ 11/21/14 05:47 PM

The support group is from my church, the group is formed by people that needs to grieve during this difficult time. It's not only for divorced ones, there are people grieving the loss of a loved one, illness w/no hope for cure, you name it. I don't
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part II by uRworthy @ 11/21/14 05:46 PM

Yep, what my friend, FY said..^^^ So, just a couple of things cuz now you know thats how I roll. LOL! Gotta keep you honest, Cal, because you are commmitted here. Originally Posted By: CaliGuy So I told her I realized it was early but they were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Completely shocked at upcoming divorce by phx172 @ 11/21/14 05:45 PM

Zew, thanks for the tough advice, especially about using an L during mediation. I fortunately got an appointment on Monday with a firm that specializes in representing H in divorce. I do own the house outright with no mortgage. It was my parents' an
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part II by CaliGuy @ 11/21/14 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ForeverYoungOriginally Posted By: CaliGuyBut there is that hurt little boy I am trying to silence that realizes she does not want the M, does not want the family .. .and does not want me ... and its hard to not take that persona
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ 11/21/14 05:41 PM

I think I agree. Ellie, I wish I was able to handle him in moderation, but that little girl in me just cries out..."Come home Puhleaze!" I think she was speaking volumes when she said, "I lost the only man I ever trusted." So,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Completely shocked at upcoming divorce by phx172 @ 11/21/14 05:37 PM

Mozza, thanks for reading my very long initial post. I couldn't figure out a way to shorten it. You hit the nail on the head re: parenting. I can't figure out exactly what she means. My Ds are on a path toward the college of their choice and my D17
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire #10 -- Still DBing, I think by claire7 @ 11/21/14 05:33 PM

Labug, I know! Spent time with my parents last night. Holy cow they are not easy or pleasant to be around. And both highly anxious which makes it even harder for me to control my own. And they are also both very very negative people. I am fi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by Wonka @ 11/21/14 05:33 PM

I'm with Bea on this. I warned you that Smokey will blow up your phone. Ignore. Put the focus back on you and the girls. You've come too far to slide back in the quicksand which is Smokey.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Silver Lining by uRworthy @ 11/21/14 05:29 PM

Mighty, what do YOU want to do tonight? Do you want to sit with your xh? Your feelings matter. Is the banquet for your son? Does your xh know that your son doesnt want him there?
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Thread locked but not loaded by whatisis @ 11/21/14 05:27 PM

I had a few coffee dates a few years back where I was ok with meeting again but they weren't. It happens. One lady said "I just didn't feel the magic"...no problem. If women were upfront and gracious I was fine with it. I tried to be so wit
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by beatrice @ 11/21/14 05:22 PM

Quote:Me: Both our girls are capable of communicating to you if they choose. You haven't shown much interest in the past 6 mos. to a year. It's up to them. If there's an emergency, contact my atty or send a text. I don't think so. The text engage
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Silver Lining by Mighty @ 11/21/14 05:17 PM

Tonight will be interesting since xh wants to sit w me at banquet. It will be a couple of hours long. S17 said he will not go if his dad does. I seriously hope he does not make a scene. He is embarrassed bc "everybody knows." Well... At l
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Thread locked but not loaded by BeginningAgain @ 11/21/14 05:14 PM

Wii - sorry she wasn't a good fit for you, but at least you got a night out with an interesting lady. I had my share of "one and done" dates as well. Sometimes it was my choice and other times I was interested in a second date but the oth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by u-turn @ 11/21/14 05:13 PM

Thanks Little I've sent back some validating - but neutral responses. I hope to keep our line of communication open. I would like to also tell her: "I would like to hear any solutions that you might have to get through this." and "I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and on my own (9) by bdub @ 11/21/14 05:13 PM

Sorry, I didnt mean to reprimand her. Her being open and honest with you is a good thing. I was thinking more along the lines of helping her sort through this issue and deal with her anger and emotions. My S13 reacted the same way as your D16. M
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part V by Wet @ 11/21/14 05:12 PM

Hi Kat, thanks for writing. Your S19 leaving sounds like another difficult chapter in life to face. It's interesting that everyone in your family is also feeling anxious about his leaving. He must be a special young man. I am looking forward to this
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Thread locked but not loaded by kml @ 11/21/14 05:10 PM

Wii - Have you dated any Non-Asian women since your split? Maybe you should try it out lol. Have you seen that video online, about if Asian women picked up White guys? Pretty funny.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ 11/21/14 05:08 PM

Thoughts? I think that covers the facts and protects me somewhat if he uses these texts in court. He'd have to address his absence from their lives.
Page 33 of 99 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004