NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I Had Affair and Wife Wants Divorce (2) by MrBond @ 08/18/14 02:11 PM

" One thing I have trouble with is that my sitch is reversed. I was the cheater and the W is the person who was left behind." Yes I recall that. However, there comes a point where you have to stop blaming yourself and move on. You've apolo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by Two Sided Coin @ 08/18/14 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: topgunmbI think it might be helpful to step back and realize that it's only been a couple of weeks. When did you start your DB efforts? It's easy to fall into the trap of wanting instant results for our actions. Unfortunately,
For Newcomers
Thanks ItHurts. She has been 1800 miles away, I'm not sure she even has the opportunity to notice. At the start of this, I was changing for her. But through it, well.... I have been alone three months now. I have been broken, started to rebuild mys
Midlife Crisis
Thanks, nero. You've been at this longer than I have and I value what you have to say. No... I definitely do NOT want to touch the fire again! This is the email I decided on. A miracle of brevity for the old GGG! "Gubu, Thanks for letting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and Lost, Part 2 by rppfl @ 08/18/14 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: GeorgiabelleRPP, I think all of us at some point grapple with the "life hasn't turned out the way I thought." GB, I've been considering this all day, and I thought of families I know whose lives didn't turn out t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ 08/18/14 01:57 PM

So, I am noticing that my W has cut down on communication last week. I am hoping it's just because she has been busy with work. If it was just me then I could understand but she has only spoken to the boys when she is at home. She also has been a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by Bunches @ 08/18/14 01:56 PM

I'm not an expert, so you should probably listen to Advina. I think "for you" that is absolutely sound advice. It just sounds like she is dealing with serious depression problems and I have to wonder if she is getting help. Obviously I d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 2 by u-turn @ 08/18/14 01:53 PM

I made it through the weekend without back-stepping (I believe). Succeeded at my small goals. Pleasant, PMA, no talking about us or her or me. I guess it went pretty well according to plan, she just seems annoyed that I am not being her best friend r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ready for some forum help by NewB3 @ 08/18/14 01:39 PM

Mr. Bond I did purchase that book that you mentioned and I sent it to her via email for Kindle. She never mentioned it so this weekend since we are being honest and open I asked her if she had gotten the book that I sent. She said she saw the email
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not new here - but newly separated by HopeTex @ 08/18/14 01:36 PM

Hang in there. Thanks for being here on the forum.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by topgunmb @ 08/18/14 01:29 PM

I think it might be helpful to step back and realize that it's only been a couple of weeks. When did you start your DB efforts? It's easy to fall into the trap of wanting instant results for our actions. Unfortunately, as everyone here will tell yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by adinva @ 08/18/14 01:24 PM

This is not the right time for you to jump in and save the day. You could say that you're sorry she's hurting. You could say that you really hope that she'll talk with a counselor and take good care of herself. You should not say more than that. Re
Don't over think it.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: One breath at a time by whatisis @ 08/18/14 01:17 PM

Jimmy Kimmel should get over this Rob Ford thing and start looking for material on the dating sites. Here's my fav from yesterday, "if u think with ur head and not jus the one peaking out of ur zipper then send me a message" HARD to resist
Midlife Crisis
HopeTex, I will buy that book. I read it several years ago and you're right, I think it will help me now. Just learning how to detach with H has helped me detach from other situations I tried to control, to no benefit. So I need to continue working o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by ItHurts @ 08/18/14 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: BunchesWow, its your sitch...but from that message I am having a hard time not mind reading for you. Just really seems like she is trying for attention or wants you to talk some more. EXACTLY Bunches! This is how it goes with
For Newcomers
Thanks Shakspr.I am starting to accept that this will probably go to formal Sep or D first, and that any type of reconciliation is probably way down the road if ever. I am open to a formal Sep, but not a wihy-washy undefined one like she seems to be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by Bunches @ 08/18/14 01:04 PM

Wow, its your sitch...but from that message I am having a hard time not mind reading for you. Just really seems like she is trying for attention or wants you to talk some more.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do when an EA involved? by Hoju @ 08/18/14 01:00 PM

She told me last night she put in an application for an apartment and can move out as soon as september 1st. We are also going to sit down tonight to divide up the house and assets for the separation. I'm so lost I really thought she was noticing the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 4 by Meghan @ 08/18/14 12:57 PM

Thanks, all. I seem to most often get stick on the idea that somehow he's found his way into a wonderful, amazing life without me - lost more weight, got a good job, found a nice apartment, and is living it up in his city of choice and possibly sp
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts More confused than ever by T0324 @ 08/18/14 12:53 PM

Previous thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...975#Post2479975 I still owe a long post about our night. We still have been very open talking about eveything. I still stand by that I cannot make any promises. I almost feel like him 6
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FINALLY SURFACING by Fartiltre @ 08/18/14 12:50 PM

Texted a little back and forth this morning with W about a missing sleeping bag. Nothing to it – all amicable and nice. W called later and asked if I had the talk with D7 about karate Wednesday. I told that I haven’t due to W and me agreeing for me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by ItHurts @ 08/18/14 12:49 PM

This follow up reply from WAW just came in... "I'll be OK.......just very emotional today and having trouble even accomplishing the smallest tasks. I feel like such a piece of [censored]. BUT it will pass...............................just need
She wrote: Hey, Have you already canceled my crunch membership? I figured you have, just wanted to double check. I want to join again but don't want to pay another initiation fee. Thanks Julia I responded: Hi Julia, I had them either pause it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 4 by Starsky309 @ 08/18/14 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: TrainI think ANY contact from you to W right now will make you look like a wet noodle. How about having your L send her the letter? On letterhead. THAT screams: "I meant business, sweetheart." BINGO.
Page 33 of 100 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99 100 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004