A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by NYGal @ 07/20/16 09:25 AM

I swear, you are in exactly the same situation I was in. It's like that Seinfeld episode where they all find people exactly like them living parallel lives. (I never watched Seinfeld, just heard about it.) I wish we could talk.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New adventures 2 by Si_07 @ 07/20/16 09:24 AM

Been awhile since I updated. Have been taking care of myself and had the kids the past 5 days. At the weekend we went to a local festival where they send thousands of candles down the river after dark. Was part of my meetup group activity but took
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new crossroad reached by HaWho @ 07/20/16 09:20 AM

Hope you are having a great vacation! Wishing you great moments!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by hawker @ 07/20/16 09:19 AM

Hi NYGal, Well she says she loves me and cares about me but doesn't want know what she wants and doesn't want to lead me on....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Uncharted Waters by HaWho @ 07/20/16 09:19 AM

2T - wow, lots going on over there. In reading about your h's various fluctuations, I was reminded of a teenager who toggles between showing tremendous maturity, sudden moodiness, anger and odd immaturity. And then back again through it all. Sound
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by NYGal @ 07/20/16 09:17 AM

Hawker, and does she sometimes say she still loves you but doesn't want to give you false hope?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by hawker @ 07/20/16 09:16 AM

Thanks PacLove...I am going to stop reading in to what she says..you are correct we are not mind readers!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Third time's a charm, I hope. by Cadet @ 07/20/16 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: jsxcaIs there any way to send a message to a moderator? I just realized a silly but serious error I made in my choice of username that makes me very searchable by H. You can change your name by going up to MY STUFF and click e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie by hawker @ 07/20/16 09:14 AM

Hey NYGal...I am hanging in there...I hope she comes around as well...I am trying to have fun and cry in private! Yes, I have read alot of Wonka's posts, she is a legend...thanks for checking in I appreciate your posts!!! Yes, coaches have a speci
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by hawker @ 07/20/16 09:11 AM

Thanks NYGal!! That helps...she has never said I never loved you or anything like that....I have to quit trying to read into her meanings when she says stuff...haha!
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2Quote:My IC expects me to be super nice, helpful, all around great guy for the xW. Maybe you need to find another IC. Where i am from there arnt any choices. Hes the only i know of in my whole state.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Third time's a charm, I hope. by NYGal @ 07/20/16 09:09 AM

Hit the Notify button.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: JksDHi, just curious. Why is her family asking you to be patient? Do they have any grounds for doing so? They seem to think if i be patient the W might come around. I doubt it. Shes completely indifferent to me. I am just stif
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie by NYGal @ 07/20/16 09:08 AM

How are things, hawker? Hang in there. I hope your W comes around, and I hope she does it before she digs a deeper hole. I wish I could have W talk to her. As coaches they speak the same language, and W is SO remorseful about the choices she made.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Third time's a charm, I hope. by bodhi @ 07/20/16 09:07 AM

Is there any way to send a message to a moderator? I just realized a silly but serious error I made in my choice of username that makes me very searchable by H.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ 07/20/16 09:06 AM

Damn. I'm in an open marriage. I never said it out loud. I never thought of it like that until I just read it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by NYGal @ 07/20/16 08:59 AM

Sure, hawker, she said things that did not give me hope. But "you need to move out of that area" means your W is concerned for your safety. She's saying she cares, not that she's not coming back. And the "don't believe anything they s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by PacLove @ 07/20/16 08:57 AM

hawker - while my W hasn't returned, she has said anything and everything from - D will be fine with us divorcing to even talking about all of us moving to a different state more recently... It was a clear sign that half the time she forgets we are s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude Journal-Medicine for the soul 2 by qt4x11 @ 07/20/16 08:55 AM

-Going to the hospital today for my last checkup - hopefully the doctor will pronounce me 'recovered' and ready to resume normal activity -For my mom and brothers for helping me through such a rough time, taking care of me during my recovery and lett
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLCW, Divorce is Started by Wet @ 07/20/16 08:54 AM

Thank you Mirage for your thoughts on the illusion of control. And thank you Rick for letting me know its alright to grieve the death of my marriage. I did it. I signed the Divorce papers today and emailed them to W's divorce attorney. The final Ord
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Progress is slow but does happen! by PacLove @ 07/20/16 08:53 AM

Thanks Sandi2 - I don't know if this gives me a glimmering of hope or makes me feel more downcast that I'm somebodies' 2nd./"backup" plan... I suppose we are all here to try and save our marriage (or ourselves) through this process.
For Newcomers
I had a very busy and emotional day on my own in the city. My breast cancer art group met and they are usually very supportive but yesterday e everyone seemed to be talking AT each other and not to one another. I stayed silent until questioned and ev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie who needs help by qt4x11 @ 07/20/16 08:40 AM

How is your sobriety going? how many days? are you going to AA meetings? Do you have a sponsor? I ask because the addiction seems to be a big cause of your current SITCH, and turning this mess around is absolutely dependent on your sobriety. The
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by hawker @ 07/20/16 08:21 AM

NYGal, I have a question for you. When you and your W were separated did she ever used to say anything about the future that did NOT give you hope? I know you are not supposed to believe anything they say but my DB coach disagreed with that when I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ 07/20/16 08:20 AM

Sandi, Thank you. I responded to Roist and then jumped over to your Sandi's reflections post and read the whole thing. That was discovered when doing Cadet's homework. I apologize for starting a new thread - I did not think I was by including the li
Page 33 of 53 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004