A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts My story as a LBS of a MLCer by Westo @ 09/27/16 06:55 AM

Hi, I'm from the UK so I hope my language and style doesn't confuse too much. My husband of 17 years (been together 29) dropped the bomb in March and we have been apart ever since. I knew he hadn't been right for over two years due to the failure o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: H filed for divorce - is it too late? by csabo @ 09/27/16 06:50 AM

So I discovered the 9 pm feeling old text he sent me was when he was at the bar where all the college kids go. I believe he went there looking for the "hot chick" he met last week. So I find it interesting that while he was out "huntin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Almost Home by job @ 09/27/16 06:47 AM

I'm so sorry about the condo. Things happen for a reason and maybe, just maybe, there is another one out there that is much more to your liking. I would keep my eyes and ears open. I know that people in my area tend to relocate around the holidays
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by doodler @ 09/27/16 06:46 AM

Originally Posted By: lostasfEven just yesterday she was only gone for about 5 hours, and I found myself basically just thinking about when she would be home. I mean I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything except think about when she would be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Think that the end is very near! by Bigrd1 @ 09/27/16 06:43 AM

I know your right Cadet, I have been doing allot of mind reading. Our cell phones are still together and she sent me a check for her part last month. Her part is a third of the bill. I have three days to get her part of the bill and if I don't, I w
For Newcomers
IMO, she's doing exactly the same as she was when the new buyers were coming to see the house. She expected you to jump in and do the work for her. I think you are having a problem b/c you have always taken care of her share.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by Sotto @ 09/27/16 06:38 AM

Codependent No More is often recommended on this site. I read it and found it useful.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by darknes @ 09/27/16 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: lostasf I just can't stop feeling this way. So what do you do if you feel hungry? What do you do if you feel cold? YOU are in control of your feelings. Not her. So you feel sad or lonely right now? What are you going t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by lostasf @ 09/27/16 06:34 AM

I completely agree that I have MAJOR codependency issues. I didn't know this until all of this unfolded. Do you have any suggestions for a book on this?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Try Not to Think Too Far Ahead by job @ 09/27/16 06:33 AM

Kyh, I like our GAL activities. The fall time of the year is the prettiest painting that Mother Nature does. I think you will enjoy the hike as well as the peacefulness of it all. Be sure to take photos of the beautiful surroundings. I also like
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by LiM @ 09/27/16 06:28 AM

Hey Lost, This is hard. I know how bad it feels. But truth be told, her going away for 2 weeks to a hotel was not going to fix anything. This is a LONG road. Accept that she is gone. Accept that the M you knew is over and move on. Seek out and find
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by lostasf @ 09/27/16 06:24 AM

Even just yesterday she was only gone for about 5 hours, and I found myself basically just thinking about when she would be home. I mean I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything except think about when she would be home. Then I couldn't help
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have I been making mistakes too long part 9 by tkdmme @ 09/27/16 06:08 AM

Doing well SH. How are you? I am Feeling a lot better about things and getting along with the W. She has been very suspiciously kind to me in past month. Im not sure what is going on with her but its better than it was. I am at a point however that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing (too little too late?) by ciluzen @ 09/27/16 05:55 AM

Hey Coconut. Just came across your thread today and saw your post above. I was in a similar situation a few months ago. My H moved to an apartment with just the bare minimum of clothes, furniture, pots and pans, etc. All else was left in our home. In
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by job @ 09/27/16 05:53 AM

Coly, Welcome to the MLC Forum! I'm very sorry that you are here, but you are going to find that we have a close knit family that will listen, provide advice/suggestions and/or just be here for support. Tell us more about yourself and your h. Did
For Newcomers
(((((Phoebe)))))
For Newcomers
What would you do if it was a sibling or close friend?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Think that the end is very near! by Cadet @ 09/27/16 05:42 AM

Blood is thicker than water so it is likely to go bad. He will be on her side and against you, are you prepared for that?
For Newcomers
Please start a new thread. Thanks!
For Newcomers
I feel strongly that doing things that are ultimately for the kids are good and should be done without worrying about cake eating. If ww was such a lousy mom that you took full custody, that wouldn't be cake eating to me, even though it would let her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by Coconut @ 09/27/16 05:30 AM

lost, You need to try and keep a positive mental attitude. You will no longer need to deal with her disrespect straight to your face, you will have time to find yourself and become the man you want to be. I told you on your first page, this is a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by lostasf @ 09/27/16 05:26 AM

Well, it went from checking out an extended stay to sign up for a couple weeks to now she is going on her lunch break to sign a 6 month lease at an apartment. I am absolutely devastated, even though I know I should be relieved. I just feel like I d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing (too little too late?) by Coconut @ 09/27/16 05:26 AM

I'm starting to get a bit concerned. We are now 15 days from closing on the house, and my WW has not packed a single thing, and as far as I can tell hasn't secured any where to go. I don't care about her not having someplace to go, that's on her, b
For Newcomers
PsySara -- thanks for the thoughts re validation. I get what you're saying, but, at times, I think the line between validating and not being a doormat is almost impossible to navigate. There are certain things -- like blaming and finding fault with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by Cherry @ 09/27/16 05:15 AM

Yeah I did ask him what it may look like. He said I would approach him more (i.e. Begging), throw myself at him. Yell and scream. I don't honestly know if that would change anything. It's all absolutely against dbing. And it's not the kind of perso
Page 33 of 52 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004