A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Summer of Growth and Acceptance by Painter @ 06/28/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BW05H just left for three straight weeks. That means a gift of time/opportunity to solely focus on my goals for the summer and find the strength and mindset to let go of him. I know I need to let him go if I want any hope of sav
For Newcomers
Hi Py, Wow, you were up late a few nights ago! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the stories. You're quite welcome. I simply wanted to stop by and see how my friend is. I know things are very tough for you now. I know it's hard, but try to focus on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little Cloud of Dust - PigPen & The WAW (3) by asitis @ 06/28/15 08:00 PM

Sorry you're struggling with the emotions & the illness. I wanted to ask for a bit more detail on this learning from cousin that W wanted to work on the M, and then finding out she only wanted to move to closure. I assumed you talked to W and s
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: WBMShe was never this way before. Its almost as if she is using them as an excuse to not live her life, and then getting angry because of it. Hello WBM, Thank you for stopping in my thread WBM. I knew there was sonmeone I want
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, my mind is blown by asitis @ 06/28/15 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Rzak81I know what you are saying Matt, it's just the stupid thoughts going through my head today. Meaningful or not it would suck... Those darn thoughts. I hate to tell you but they still come. Often easier to let them go.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: as_it_is - my adventure continues by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: asitisThanks Bob & NDY. Bob, I know I understand a lot of it, and I'm fairly good at looking at other's sitch and seeing something helpful. It is a whole other kettle of fish when you have to deal with your own sitch. Thi
For Newcomers
Bob, Sorry to hear that you were triggered by that song, but I understand. That is one of the few songs that triggers me too. I hope that you're doing better today and have some GAL activities planned! Hugs
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your fantasies come true by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GgrassOriginally Posted By: Bob723Originally Posted By: GgrassAaaaaaw Bob, I'm just ordinary. I have thought revenge thoughts like every one here and played the what ifs a million times. I think you are extraordinary. Bob Thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: as_it_is - my adventure continues by asitis @ 06/28/15 07:27 PM

Thanks Bob & NDY. Bob, I know I understand a lot of it, and I'm fairly good at looking at other's sitch and seeing something helpful. It is a whole other kettle of fish when you have to deal with your own sitch. This is why therapists have the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 10 by Vanilla @ 06/28/15 07:25 PM

U Fins I can chat about lots. Time for WW to have her own account and for the two of you to pay bills jointly. This is how: WW has her account U has his account WW and U pay set sum to joint account Joint Bills get paid from joint account Joint B
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little Cloud of Dust - PigPen & The WAW (3) by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: PigPenI'm still battling with the subconscious belief that if I fill my life too full that my W won't come back. It's a crazy belief but I have it for some reason. I'm going to do some writing on that and get to the bottom of it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, my mind is blown by Rzak81 @ 06/28/15 07:23 PM

I know what you are saying Matt, it's just the stupid thoughts going through my head today. Meaningful or not it would suck...
For Newcomers
Thanks for looking in, Bob. Need some vets advice on this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: as_it_is - my adventure continues by asitis @ 06/28/15 07:18 PM

Hi PP, Thanks for the thoughts. I'm a college teacher, but am also back in school to transition to a new career in mental health counseling. I've done a lot of background reading over the years, partly to deal with my personal issues, partly becau
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126Normally I would just bury it and move on. Instead I took the advice of my DB coach and emailed him how I felt. I tried to be tactful and acknowledge his positive intent and that I didn't feel he did anything wrong, whi
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: teach3Good job Eirinn setting up a boundary. I would have been upset with the situation too.I like what Bob said not letting your emotions take over. That is so important and for me still so hard! Hi Eirinn, How are you today?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by Vanilla @ 06/28/15 07:10 PM

Gan Because of your sense of adventure and chutzpah. Willing to have a 'go' V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little Cloud of Dust - PigPen & The WAW (3) by PigPen @ 06/28/15 07:09 PM

Thanks guys. Well Bob, I'm not venturing too far from a bathroom today! My stomach seems to have calmed down, but I'm erring on the side of caution after yesterday. What I am doing is taking some action. During the last two weeks I let my apartment
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What's next? by Mighty @ 06/28/15 07:08 PM

Thanks, Heather. It was awesome that we went out and had a good time. I just talked with my mom. She had no idea that even happened. She said we all seemed so happy at the dinner afterwards. Bea... He certainly does not get it! And yes, it would be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your fantasies come true by Vanilla @ 06/28/15 07:07 PM

Smiling for you Gg Nilla
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: as_it_is - my adventure continues by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: PigPenI'm sorry you're in your sitch, but it really does seem like you've got a good grasp on all of this and are living in a way that's congruent with DB'ing. Fingers crossed this will all work out for you my friend.Hi Asitis,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fun weekend, but thinking about her by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: RobS99I think if she asks I'll say "We had fun." and leave it at that. I'll find a quite place and continue reading DR.Hello Rob, That sounds like a good reply to me. And, yes, please continue to read DR. Hang in th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to bury the mustard seed by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: mustardseedThank you. Today I woke up without anxiety but with a feeling of loss. Tears can be healthy, and I hope these are the healthy kind. Hello Msd, You're welcome. What you are feeling is so normal. I bet the tears were
For Newcomers
Hi Last, Good start on the 180s and the work you are doing (going to do) on yourself. Keep in mind there are probably so more 180s, it will take a little time to think of them. I liked Toots' idea about hugging your W as if she were your grandmoth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: h2++ by Bob723 @ 06/28/15 06:50 PM

Hi Zues, Just checking in to see how you are doing? Sorry, it's been a while. Your friend, Bob
Page 33 of 92 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004