A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Together Again and Happy! by NYGal @ 08/23/16 11:24 AM

I don't know how to change me. I've set boundaries and the consequences are I rage against her and humanity all in one breath. Today they were in a meeting together and ow sat down RIGHT NEXT TO W. Does this sound like W has conveyed any NC at all? W
Midlife Crisis
MrBond, What should I do with the kids? I keep telling them that their mom is a good person and that I will always love them and their mother no matter what and that I won't look for another girl. They like that very much and it gives them hope for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DH living w OW - should I no contact him? by Luv1589 @ 08/23/16 11:21 AM

Dear Andrew , Thank you so very much for your kind support ! I have been reading all the links that cadet gave me, in fact stayed up way too late reading them LOL. I think you are entirely correct in that the old marriage is destroyed and dead.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by Jack_Three_Beans @ 08/23/16 11:21 AM

Have you asked MrBond "Why" his wife came back to him? I guarantee it wasn't because she came to her senses.
Midlife Crisis
Jack_Three_Beans, Nothing, I will wait patiently for the Affair to end. Actually I think that she already had an Affair that lasted only a few months and now she is single again. She still has the picture of us together on Facebook, and she told my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what 7 by Zephyr @ 08/23/16 11:18 AM

good morning bro. sorry so quiet, have had virtually no time to sit and type when i read your post the other day i had lots of thoughts about what it meant to let go and what does giving up on this really look like. I reread your post again this m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by MrBond @ 08/23/16 11:17 AM

Cld, I agree with everyone else. You seem to want to cherry-pick the information that you THINK only pertains to you. Throughout my situation, I listened to everyone. Especially to the advice that I didn't agree with because, guess what? it was what
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by Jack_Three_Beans @ 08/23/16 11:11 AM

Horses and water, everyone. Cid, what will you do if you discover your wife is having an affair? Statistics and all that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DH living w OW - should I no contact him? by Coconut @ 08/23/16 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Luv1589Dear CT1118, I am very seriously planning to buy a home with him as I want to leave here where we have been renting. Luv1589, When I read that your WH offered to buy a home for you to live in, it made me think that he
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by Mach1 @ 08/23/16 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Cldjob, I am self employed and I am very successful in what I am doing, and through the years I have learned to take advice only from the people that have achieved results and really know they are talking about. I disagree...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by Ginger1 @ 08/23/16 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Cldjob, I am self employed and I am very successful in what I am doing, and through the years I have learned to take advice only from the people that have achieved results and really know they are talking about. I really like Mr
For Newcomers
Thanks AndrewP -- I'm at least 50% these days, probably up around 58.7% if we were to get actuarial. She still does a ton, and we both collapse exhausted at the end of the day when the kids are in bed. She told me once relatively recently that she
Midlife Crisis
job, I am self employed and I am very successful in what I am doing, and through the years I have learned to take advice only from the people that have achieved results and really know they are talking about. I really like MrBond and I hope that he w
For Newcomers
JRuss - the only thing I might add to what ForGump had to say is that instead of 50% which is room-mate territory, go for 100%. You may have to anyway. If she asks - then tell her that. I know that my W certainly gave me odd looks whenever I did p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #2] by JRuss @ 08/23/16 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpYep. Let's not fool ourselves. The odds are no good when you look at the whole lot of us as a collection. But each case is just not knowable. We have to accept that each of our case is a known unknown. So much wisdom i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost 2 by AndrewP @ 08/23/16 10:39 AM

srt - I'm not really sure what to think here. On the surface it seems that you and your W have completely different expectations on what "date" means. It sounds like you are looking at it as a pathway back into the MR and that she's looki
For Newcomers
Hi Luv, Wow, what a tough spot to be in. I can't offer any advice on how to deal with your D but I can share my thoughts on dealing with your WH. You need to come down and come down hard on him. You not only need to go dark but actually pitch black
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: ForGumpJRuss, reading your posts always makes me think, for the obvious reason that we struggle w/ many similar issues. (a) Being poor listeners -- I'm very guilty of this. My mind has a tendency to multi-task, which is to say
Midlife Crisis
Cld, You can also go to the top of the forum and click on search, type the poster's name in and go from there. Also, at this same place, you can click on advanced search and change the view dates from current to all postings and then you can go bac
Midlife Crisis
Cld, The forum does not require a timeline to be posted. If a poster wishes to post a timeline, it is up to them. There are many who don't have a timeline, including myself. Please take a step back and try to listen to what the posters have said
Midlife Crisis
I surely will read them all...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by cat04 @ 08/23/16 10:16 AM

I will help you... According to Cadet... You right click on the poster's name and click on "view user's posts" Really simple...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Together Again and Happy! by annab74 @ 08/23/16 10:14 AM

Exactly, NYGal. You say she is a people pleaser, but she knows she's not pleasing you right now. The fact she values others feelings over yours is a huge red flag. Someone who was genuinely repentant and committed to reconciliation would do anything
Midlife Crisis
When I say a timeline I mean a signature at the bottom of your posts, I don't see it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by Mach1 @ 08/23/16 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: CldAt least you could have a timeline like everyone else. I am not going to play Sherlock Holmes. I do have a timeline... And I know that you aren't Sherlock.. HE actually liked and respected Women....
Page 33 of 74 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 73 74 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004