A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

JUNE SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL 4:00 PM Central Time ON TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Thank you darknes. This D is going to change something though - I am telling God that I am untying what He bound together, I do it with His blessing, sort of a rights of passage. Besides that, it's just a relationship status, because that is what soc
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: A door opening... by Sotto @ 06/24/16 05:53 AM

Hi all, not much to report but life goes on House stuff trundling along and I hope to be in by end July. Not much liaison with XH, but that suits me TBH. He's clearing stuff out of the MH next couple of weeks. Been busy at work and had to miss a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sandi2's 37 Rules by jmo @ 06/24/16 05:50 AM

Sandi, When I am home with him (he want to divorce and is "trying" to move out), do I look him in the eye and smile and say hello? Or do I completely ignore him?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLCW, Divorce is Started by Wet @ 06/24/16 05:49 AM

Thanks again AJ and Vapo. Here is my Friday Lawyer Joke: Joe the lawyer died suddenly, at the age of 45. He got to the gates of Heaven, and the angel standing there said, “We’ve been waiting a long time for you.” What do you mean he replied, “I’m
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Getting closer to peace by Ginger1 @ 06/24/16 05:47 AM

Ok, enough. Day 1 of healing again. no more mention of him and what happened. I'm done. he needs to go buh bye. I had one of those really real dreams last night. I dreamt one of the Hospice nurses I used to work with called me in t help with a case.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be Doing (piecing 6) by DDJ @ 06/24/16 05:38 AM

Very wise words Georgia. For any relationship.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Getting closer to peace by Ginger1 @ 06/24/16 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Rick1963G been holding back on chaiming in cause I suck at,expressing my self in writing (wright Cadet). First of any guy would be lucky to have you. Sadly you don't see it that way.I'm not sure what you think you need to have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: husband says he never loved me by jmo @ 06/24/16 05:32 AM

Confused by all these different threads. Cadet, should I completely ignore him then? But also be positive and happy? We have the grad party this weekend. He is a snarling, hissing cat around me. Quietly steaming. It's awful.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pathway Change by DDJ @ 06/24/16 05:31 AM

Since no-ones answering... I think it does matter. If love is action, then the WAS must be doing all of the hard work to try and make things work. You should just pitch up. And always follow your gut. Not the anxious one - lol
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell - to get to heaven by darknes @ 06/24/16 05:29 AM

Originally Posted By: DDJNow we have an opportunity to accept infidelity as a part of M, or do the right thing, regardless if we feel differently. Taking the right action trumps doing what you feel is right. You ask if I accept infidelity. The answ
For Newcomers
Doodler, i think she's met your WW perhaps?
For Newcomers
hey surfer, Building on what doodler says, you need to change your actions. Disregard the mediation, insanely difficult. But you need to take a step back, take all of your emotions out of what is happening and just look at it, at face value. I l
For Newcomers
@Rose. We look at our MR's and figure out what we did wrong in it. We fix ourselves and become a lighthouse for our WAS. We fight for our M, we don't want to let go. But, how many of us say - what is God trying to show us by taking the one person th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being there to help v going dark:balance by doodler @ 06/24/16 05:05 AM

Surfer, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. I went through the same feelings and emotions the you're going through. I wondered how my WW could be so cruel that she would break up our family and she didn't seem to understand how much pain she was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: husband says he never loved me by jmo @ 06/24/16 05:01 AM

I do love those fourth graders....minds like little sponges and still very sweet. I have been substitute teaching for three years after a bout with breast cancer. My husband's face is contorted with anger. It's like an alien has invaded his body. Ho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by DDJ @ 06/24/16 04:49 AM

new thread... http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2687297&#Post2687297
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts 14 days of sheer hell - to get to heaven by DDJ @ 06/24/16 04:49 AM

previous thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...215#Post2687215 Originally Posted By: Rose888Originally Posted By: DDJ@rose, the Bible says that God hates divorce. It should only be used for hardened hearts and unrepentant spouses. The B
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: NatusOn side note, arrived into office this morning after being away for a day to a little note "#whereareyounow" left on my table along with a few more smiley faces. Natus, I'm jealous! I haven't gotten any notes o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 3 by JimKao @ 06/24/16 04:35 AM

That should say I use sleeping pills every once in a while
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 3 by JimKao @ 06/24/16 04:35 AM

Thank you everyone. I try to think of something else but it is very difficult. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still committed to her and my M. She has not called the boys for three nights now. I'm assuming she's on vacation with O
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First Buds by Ggrass @ 06/24/16 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: mustardseedThanks V. Found the page. I am pissed tonight. In the British way and in the American way. I think I know what it feels like to be a man who holds things in. I feel that kind of rage. I think I handled myself beaut
Surviving the Big D
(((Mvg))) I am so sorry to hear that. Is there anything fun you can do to take your mind off this?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First Buds by Ggrass @ 06/24/16 04:17 AM

Originally Posted By: VanillaMWD has two pages one is her personal for her close friends and family I think and Cadet posts MWD wisdom from the other one. If you want to go straight to the fountain to get all the news then that's the place to go. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's gone. Living in the now. by Scrant @ 06/24/16 03:13 AM

In the end I just replied No, I'm fine and gave her some news about S at school.
For Newcomers
JH, I just received this text on my email. I post an excerpt hoping that you might find it useful or, at least, inspirational. Vanilla's post is the one really useful. It's by Jack Kornfield: Quote:The near enemy of love is attachment. Attachment mas
Page 33 of 48 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004