A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
I agree with ^^^. Time to take care of you and the kids. Lawyer up
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 07:18 AM

Ps sorry to hijack....25 yrs I am taking your advice and running with it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 07:17 AM

Feel the fear and do it anyway. What is the worst case senioro. Look at that and know no matter what you will be ok. There is a book by that name too. Hint hint
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This can't be the end! by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 07:14 AM

Better to spew it all out here Barry. When you fake it until you make it it means you are showing in front of her what you want to project but are not totally able to yet. Be strong in front of her the. Come here and vent, spew ect! This is all li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay.....(Part 3) by Vanilla @ 01/28/15 07:12 AM

Fat finger syndrome again, posted too soon. MCS, whilst I will not lie to protect H, what others think of H is their concern.I do not excuse or rationalise H behaviour. My role in H behaviour and our S is on a need to know basis, personal to those d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So I am divorced. by bravo61 @ 01/28/15 07:06 AM

Sorry for the D. Hope it gets better for u. Welcome, unfortunately to the club.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire's dozen (#12) by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 07:00 AM

I hear you. I miss hugs too. Try booking a massage, pedi, mani? You need to pamper yourself. (())
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 06:57 AM

I was taught it was God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. To change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference, My Mum was in AA. for many years before she passed. I bought her the praying ( serenity hands) han
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surving the rollercoster by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 06:45 AM

Home after a nice night out. Feeling better and stronger in my choices. ; ) Quote: You are never asked to do more than you are able Without being given the strength and ability to do it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by Karma12 @ 01/28/15 06:41 AM

Hp the set back helped you know you are not detached and also that your ex is very confused. Know that you obviously mean something to her. She is not healthy and therefore not safe to be emotionally vunerable to.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay.....(Part 3) by Vanilla @ 01/28/15 06:38 AM

MCS I believe this iis DB. Just observe the glimpses of W, read nothing into it. 100% remember! Even in MC then this is so. I am of the view that MC is wasted when there is an A other than for co parenting or care issues. I would restrict my MC t
For Newcomers
W came in to the MB and asked "can I sleep in here because I am having flashbacks about (name of former coworker) " W was sexually assaulted by this ex coworker a couple yrs ago. I said no problem, but it's hard to detach when she is sle
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by Vanilla @ 01/28/15 06:18 AM

In theory things may be easier when W has her own space. Certainly S12 may be happier than visiting aunts. Lovely though aunt may be although living in some one else's space will be limiting and restrictive. If I were W then I believe it would make
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: edzHey Jim How about some canvas, paints for the kids and some cheap wood to stretch as a frame should be able to knock out some biggish frames for about £8 each.. Was just about to suggest same. The 99p shop near me had a fe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Vanilla @ 01/28/15 05:35 AM

This is the AA version: Lord, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I can not change COURAGE to change the things I can And the WISDOM to know the difference. This is the more well known version than Serenity now. V
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Just gotta keep My eye on the end result. I want my best friend and love of my life back! I need to move back to alpha zone and dig in for the long haul.
Thanks, didn't even intend to. This stuff is tough when your just getting going.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire's dozen (#12) by claire7 @ 01/28/15 05:29 AM

You guys. I'm tired of doing this alone. I'm tired of not getting enough big warm hugs. Of going to bed alone and waking up alone. Of sharing a car and a mortgage and bank accounts but not love and not a life with the man I married. Feeling funk
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by claire7 @ 01/28/15 05:23 AM

I'm sorry I don't have much to say, but I am thinking of you and waving my pompoms as I cheer you on.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Vanilla @ 01/28/15 05:13 AM

Let me be clear, if your L has advised this course of action and you have considered it coolly and carefully because it protects you from H and MIL, that is a considered position. It is how that news is delivered that is the issue I am discussing he
Jump to new posts Re: Jefe - The Beginnings of Courting - #9 by Jefe @ 01/28/15 05:10 AM

Thank you, Hope. I am working so hard at this it is nice that not only is SHE noticing, but you and others are too. I do have to say that I kind of understand what Starsky was saying. More blogging: Wife called a little over an hour ago, right a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through D by Gerda @ 01/28/15 05:00 AM

Originally Posted By: ho2mh[quote=Gerda] Thanks for the encouraging words. Your story is inspiring I was a different person back in the 90's and early 2000's. That's the person my W fell in love with. I am trying to rebuild my relationship with G
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by vossy @ 01/28/15 04:53 AM

Hi Ss06. I don't make it around here much anymore, but I'm always checking on your threat. So sorry to read about the latest developments. I have a feeling you and I would be friends IRL so I am feeling a tiny bit of your pain right now. And I am wit
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: To Stir Or Not to Stir That Pot by Gerda @ 01/28/15 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: jobGerda, Generally the MLCer will select one child out of the family to become close to. It is usually the child that will not question or challenge them about what they are doing. Also, the child that is "cast aside&quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by Ss06 @ 01/28/15 04:45 AM

I gotta say, uR, it's a little bit comforting that you dislike him even if it's just a little bit. I don't know why... But it is.
Page 33 of 98 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 97 98 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004