A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by doodler @ 05/02/16 05:59 AM

DDJ, Thank you for your support! I love that, "Days of Our Wayward Wives." That's too pefect! LOL Thanks, for the "strong" statement as well. I hope it was perceived by my wife and the others as me being strong. Honestly,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Will things ever get better by ciluzen @ 05/02/16 05:58 AM

Reb, I know how hard this is. The words coming out of his mouth sting, but there is a reason one of Cadet's welcome intro/advice/homework pieces is "don't believe anything they say and 50% of what they do". Basically, it is akin to a three
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I guess this is where I belong now by Ginger1 @ 05/02/16 05:51 AM

"Me? I just need a nice simple guy who understands what commitment is about and who is willing to put in some elbow grease to make things work. Seems like I am lookimg for a unicorn." Exactly what I am looking for myself. I am going to try
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by doodler @ 05/02/16 05:48 AM

DDJ, Do you have any goals for activities that you can immerse yourself in? Doing something that you enjoy, particularly if it's with other people, would probably help you with the goals you've already set for yourself. I'm just mentioning that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the Rope - Part VI by Zephyr @ 05/02/16 05:45 AM

think so. lesson learned
Surviving the Big D
Have you news? V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating and Trauma by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:40 AM

All my fingers and toes crossed. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the Rope - Part VI by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:38 AM

Are you off moderation yet? V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW still angry, moved out, D on the way? by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:37 AM

A scowl is a upside down back to front smile. A little like the confusion your WAW is in. I really don't get the anger but it makes sense to your WAW. I like the idea of a new home, it will be exciting for D5 to select her new bedroom. Go to it Sad
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband Walked Out- Need Support! by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:32 AM

LandC Give yourself the gift of time. Try googling boundaries Al Turtle he writes for teenagers and explained boundaries in a way I understand. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by DDJ @ 05/02/16 05:31 AM

I don't think that I can break those down into smaller things. I already am doing everything at the same time. If I state, no checking tracker - achieved. No starting convos - achieved. I will not get drawn into an argument - achieved. I will not sat
For Newcomers
CWOL, I'm sorry about all of the issues regarding your wife moving out. I think my wife will be moving out at the end of the month or maybe sooner. I'll have to see how you handle things. I'm afraid that my wife is going to take everything that s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:28 AM

Please start a new thread
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 13co by Vanilla @ 05/02/16 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: rd500Hi Sotto , Fogg and lady V. Thanks for posting , it did feel nice to know that she has some regrets but it doesn't change what happened. Lady V. I don't think anything WAS / WW could do anything to return to my life no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by DDJ @ 05/02/16 05:20 AM

Sorry to hear doodler. Like I told cherry, things haven't changed with our WW/WHs, just another day on the soapie, "days of our wayward lives". The cool thing is that we can actually change the script. Very strong of you to walk out when D
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP by Zephyr @ 05/02/16 05:20 AM

hey ofp, i do appreciate you reading my threads. i hope all of my failings and struggles could help someone, because ive made so many mistakes. I think the biggest take away is that this all takes so much patience, compassion, time and luck. there is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken not defeated pt 3 by Cherry @ 05/02/16 05:16 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2673426&#Post2673426 Old thread
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Cherry @ 05/02/16 05:16 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...p;#Post2673424B New thread
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by Ginger1 @ 05/02/16 05:15 AM

I'm glad you let out all those truth darts and you didn't hold in your feelings anymore. Sometimes, you just got to say what is on your mind. You didn't say anything that wasn't true.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Broken not defeated pt 3 by Cherry @ 05/02/16 05:15 AM

The rollercoaster ride continues. H is texting the ow, telling her how he feels the m is a mistake and that he feels he is getting close to pulling out. Only, towards me- although we have very few words. He is doing things to help me without me ask
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXVIII: Settling In by Ginger1 @ 05/02/16 05:13 AM

Maybell, I just wanted to start with a big hug first. I can definitely relate to how you are feelings, on most levels. Last September I restarted college and I started a long distance R at the same time. My life changed ALOT. I saw my friends often
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by doodler @ 05/02/16 05:13 AM

Weekend update... I took Friday off work because of my wife's neck surgery. Everything went well. My wife's parents stayed with us over the weekend so they could help-out while my wife is recovering. Friday, after my wife went into surgery, I tal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by darknes @ 05/02/16 05:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DDJ@darknes, yes, they are measurable. No. These are not goals. 1 - Detach 2 - Improve myself 3 - Understand boundaries and implement some. 4 - Appreciate the little things 5 - Lose CONTROL Well, I suppose they are goals. B
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's thinking of leaving again 4 by Scrant @ 05/02/16 04:53 AM

Monday morning and W is active in trying to meet me. We haven't met since beginning of March. She has an appointment with the school about S and is future plans. I don't need to go as I've already spoken to the teachers involved.She would like me to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Cherry @ 05/02/16 04:36 AM

You guys are right, and this whole situation seems different in a way to the last time. Last time he would never be at home, ever. He would return early hours- sleep in another room and go to work after an hours sleep. He rarely ate with us. He certa
Page 33 of 80 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 79 80 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004