A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Train, are You OK?? by Starsky309 @ 10/21/14 04:27 PM

(((sphew!))) Glad you're okay. Just update when you can, now that we know you're fine, Train. I do understand. Starsky
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Separation...trying to cope by dil @ 10/21/14 04:26 PM

I need to find that book again and just read through that so I understand what I will need to do be more romantic for my future relationship whether it be with my W or someone else. I do some those things on occasion, but I know there are far more th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Mozza @ 10/21/14 04:22 PM

I'm curious what advice you'll get from the vets. To me, it seems you shouldn't think of it in ways of controlling her. With our WAW, we set boundaries, but we don't make choices in order to ruin their relationships or the fun they're having without
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Jefe @ 10/21/14 04:22 PM

Card, I'm right there with you. Pray. Clear your mind.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by tadpole1025 @ 10/21/14 04:22 PM

Quote:Let's be honest here. BOTH of you contributed to the downfall of your M. While you are not responsible for her A, you had a hand in it's demise. You're right. I've never denied that. There is a lot I could have done better/differently, but lik
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 04:22 PM

Sensible plan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Card29 @ 10/21/14 04:21 PM

Saving a vacation day and going into work. I basically hadnt got off the couch since the phone call. I need to be around somewhat healthy people right now
Exactly my thoughts
In my first marriage I would get a barrage of vicious emails. I never replied. If there was an email that was civil I would reply quickly. That sends the message that spewing is not rewarded but civil discourse is.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh separation - trying to play by the book by jim0987 @ 10/21/14 04:16 PM

Hi mozza. Good thing your trying to make the best of it with new things. I agree 25 has an impressive GAL list. It so easy to read the worst into things but that's where the standard 'derach' stuff comes in. Its way easier to post good advice on som
Jump to new posts Re: Train, are You OK?? by Train @ 10/21/14 04:02 PM

I adore y'all. Thank you SO much for thinking of me. I'm ok. At a doc appt right now. Will jump back on when I'm home and will update a little. I've been sitting with your words from the last thread, Starsky. I had no idea you've been through soo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Jefe @ 10/21/14 03:59 PM

^^^ You're a riot. Your H is a fool.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by CaliGuy @ 10/21/14 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: 123GwenPerhaps I am too hung up on the words "remedy" and "busting" - MLC is such an insidious condition. I was not married to a serial cheater. Up until a few months ago I would have trusted him completely.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by ericmsant2 @ 10/21/14 03:56 PM

Quote:I meant to say that your opinion is off because somehow it was either written wrong or taken wrong. I am not out to make you wrong... but to somehow right the circumstance/situation. I hope you understand. This response from you to smurf...was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope by Little @ 10/21/14 03:53 PM

Having a surprise bad day. Frustrated by all the defense I'll never get out. I've validated his feelings and admitted to my crap but some of his accusations are false and unfair. I'm also missing him greatly AND sexually frustrated. Maybe my hormone
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by ericmsant2 @ 10/21/14 03:53 PM

MM I have stopped posting to you because IMO, you really are not ready or do not want to hear what EVERYBODY has been saying to you. For the most part everyone has continue to say the same thing to you. IMO, you have had some of the best poster tha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by makingmagic @ 10/21/14 03:53 PM

I am so sorry smurf.. thats not what I meant... I meant to say that your opinion is off because somehow it was either written wrong or taken wrong. I am not out to make you wrong... but to somehow right the circumstance/situation. I hope you under
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ 10/21/14 03:53 PM

I'd like some input on my thoughts: At one point I told myself that the biggest mistake I could make would be enabling her to spend time with the OM. For instance. If she calls me up and asks me to spend some time with the kids so that she could &qu
Midlife Crisis
Also, Shining, look into whether you would qualify for any subsidy under Obamacare; my friend who is a single mom saw her insurance payments drop from almost $800 a month to about $350 with the subsidy.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Separation...trying to cope by MrBond @ 10/21/14 03:50 PM

" I would randomly say I love you when she wouldn't expect it. I would rub her back at times and assure her that I loved her." That's NOT romantic. Those are just things that you should have done DAILY. Romantic is roses, wine and dine, da
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by rppfl @ 10/21/14 03:49 PM

H has re-written history to say that he hasn't been happy for 5 or 6 years. I wasn't thrilled after the stock market crash, either, but that had nothing to do with my M. In this particular conversation, it was D12 re-writing history. ;-)
Jump to new posts Re: Train, are You OK?? by twinmom @ 10/21/14 03:47 PM

Geeze, people need to check in every now and then! Worried about so many.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Starsky309 @ 10/21/14 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: shodanTar It does appear that she needs time and space to think and process everything. As much as it would hurt, she may need to go through a D and find herself again before she could come back to you. Or perhaps just staying
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Jefe @ 10/21/14 03:45 PM

Is he re-writing history? I hate when they do that. Yeah, I'm looking forward to the wife "dating" that should be a treat. Chin up.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife dropped the bomb Part 2 by HopeTex @ 10/21/14 03:45 PM

Thanks for checking in Nitty. I think I am doing ok. THe first two weeks after the move were really brutal, as I've mentioned.JUst overwhelming and debilitating. I am now in the 4th week post-move, and altho I have some really tough stretches of t
Page 33 of 94 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004