A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 9 by Card29 @ 12/18/14 01:56 PM

Ss06, haven't commented towards you in a while. I hope you're having a great day.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VII by Card29 @ 12/18/14 01:49 PM

Woke up this morning not feeling particularly good about myself. And I hadn't thought about one small detail regarding my new arrangement that I am going to grow tired of very quickly...my mom's house doesn't have a fenced-in back yard. So no more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little but FIERCE (Little's Thread #4) by jim0987 @ 12/18/14 01:47 PM

Are you going all minimalist then?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by paul19510 @ 12/18/14 01:47 PM

U turn, I would acknowledge that she read the articles and show interest in learning more about it with her if SHE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT. I would not IMO send her anything to read. I believe you will take away her momentum if you do? My 2 cents
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by jim0987 @ 12/18/14 01:45 PM

Good job
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by 2BHappy @ 12/18/14 01:43 PM

Job I will sit back and be quiet and do so serious thinking. But right now I don't want this R or M the way it is. And I dont want to continue standing or even DB at this point. I have been feeling this way for a couple of months. I don't want H t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ralicedI confess to having a dream of being able to cut back my work hours to 30 a week for a few years (3 or 4) to be able to participate a bit more in the girl's childhood activities. Raliced, I actually thought I was going
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the next chapter by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:29 PM

bdub, what's going on this week? Busy with kid stuff?
For Newcomers
Zed, so sorry about the papers. Try to do something nice for yourself today. A workout, a visit to the coffee shop, something to treat yourself kindly. There's time to set goals tomorrow; for today, let it all go, and be nice to yourself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Blindsided and on my own (11) by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:25 PM

Good morning, everyone. Nothing to report from RPP's Limbo Land. No more contact with H yesterday after the Christmas list texts. Home with the girls all evening, they are both studying for mid-terms. D16 has her last two today and then is out fo
For Newcomers
Hi jim. no just typing on my phone w and I ran through s' s Christmas presents and how were splitting days. not having him the night of the 25th now which is sad but I agree is better for him than switching after dinner in the middle of playing with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little but FIERCE (Little's Thread #4) by Little @ 12/18/14 01:21 PM

LISA!!! I was reading your reply as I sipped my coffee and literally spit it out while laughing at "Or not. Who cares, he's an a-hole." ROFL! You got it, chicky! I bought all new bed stuff when I moved out of my apartment with BF. Purples
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: moving on by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Ahoy A lot of what held me back was fear -- fear of being alone, fear of the financial issues, fear of H trying to take everything away from me. Fear isn't holding me back anymore. I'm choosing to embrace this new direction in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: moving on by Little @ 12/18/14 01:13 PM

Big hugs to you, Ahoy! Go get what you need and want!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by job @ 12/18/14 01:13 PM

Shining, So many wonderful things are happening for your family this year. You have to be beaming ear to ear w/the progress and accomplishments that you and your children have made. Enjoy the holidays w/them. Make many happy memories and take pl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500 Again, today is a good day and if I had my way Jim, Vanilla, toots, Ahoy and I would be sitting down to a nice afternoon of dinner and chat. Can I come?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by jim0987 @ 12/18/14 01:07 PM

Cryptic but good
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 by job @ 12/18/14 01:05 PM

Tad, All she can say is no and you won't find out her answer unless you ask her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by u-turn @ 12/18/14 01:04 PM

W is angry with S20 because he lies to her. He even tells her lies when there is no story needed and when no questions are asked. She doesn't trust anything he says and is angry enough that she doesn't really know if she wants him to come home for ch
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC#6- Now its about ME! by job @ 12/18/14 01:04 PM

Happy, He knows that you are distancing yourself from him, thus, the questions, asking for help, etc. When you pull back, he comes closer, i.e., like a moth to a candle. I know it's difficult having MLCers living at home. They can try your patie
For Newcomers
All ok. will update later on, party time tonight. .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire -- still here #11... by rppfl @ 12/18/14 01:01 PM

Sorry, Claire. That must be hurtful to hear. My H calls his apartment "the other place". At least in front of me. Better than "our house" for sure.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by rd500 @ 12/18/14 01:00 PM

Hi all, thanks so much for the support, it really means a great deal to me. Toots excuses ? yes, I have a motorbike and use it whenever weather will permit but I would class myself as a fair weather biker who enjoys the speed but not the cold !!
For Newcomers
I got to find some goals. To get me moving. Right now the only goal I feel I have is getting the kids 50/50. But that is sort of out of my hands and in the hands of the courts. So maybe lets try this - Continue to be the best dad I can be - Work
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: afraid I have waited too long #5 by nit84 @ 12/18/14 12:48 PM

Just some thoughts the morning after seeing my W for the first time in 2 months. It was nice but now I am feeling a bit low. I know as the day passes I will feel better but right now I am bumming. I had my employer change my withholding tax to "
Page 33 of 87 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004