CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready to move forward #2 by petri @ 25 minutes 9 seconds ago

What I would like to say is that since she made the decision to not be a part of our family anymore, she has no right to report/get reports of our daily life anymore. I've read the boundary threads and still trying to grasp mine. I don't think I've
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Answering the Call by HaWho @ 30 minutes 50 seconds ago

Gal, DNJ, Mleigh, KYH, KML, Bttrfly, Job, Exquisite, Lou, Roist, Cil and Bright thank you all so very much for the amazing support and advice. Yes, I document. My sister was here this week and offered me amazing support. She cooked for me and tidi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW story by Cadet @ 35 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CadetYou may be on moderation now, post in small frequent replies and stay on this thread until you reach 100 posts (for your thread, you can also post on other peoples threads to give support). Hopefully you have read my firs
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready to move forward #2 by LH19 @ 36 minutes 41 seconds ago

P, I think you need to read up on boundaries. As I stated before that if you ignore in actionable texts she will eventually stop doing it. I think you want to say something to her to get a reaction.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Suspect PA - should I confront with this evidence? by Cadet @ 40 minutes 49 seconds ago

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS just served me with papers!!! Suggestions by SH_ @ 47 minutes 56 seconds ago

I pray that you are well winner I hope you are finding moments of peace and calm
Midlife Crisis
As a gentle reminder, we have all walks of life that post here as well as lurkers. The DB Forums have some of the most wonderful people posting, but we do tend to sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget what we accepted in the "terms an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready to move forward #2 by petri @ Today at 01:32 AM

I have to ask about boundaries, especially regarding communication. Like I've said W texts lot about kids everyday action. To me that is on the other hand nice to hear but on the other hand somewhat cake eating. Like this is a part of our M she wants
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: To hope or not to hope, that is the question by Equanim @ Today at 01:23 AM

Thanks everyone. Actually on further thought I realised who it was (not a staffer or customer), but someone much much closer in the family who he has had the opportunity to see a lot while living closer to his new work, step mum and half sister. It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I don't want a divorce by KitCat @ Today at 01:19 AM

Well that was a bust... Came home after GAL last night. Did ask H if he wanted to try some of the wine we bought. He said very quietly - sure. He was watching something on tv and I asked if there was something we could both watch. He got annoyed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Suspect PA - should I confront with this evidence? by GettinT @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Dears, It has been one of my biggest fears to find out my wife would have an PA(or EA) - only an idea of my wife with OM feels just devastating. My W always adjured me to immediately tell her if I would have any kind of A (never had), since not know
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Bye bye limbo -- it's time for a change by DnJ @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Your trip sounds like it went well. It’s good to hear that your son is open with you and in sync. A divorce/separation group is a good idea. I am sure the support you will get will help you find the changes your looking for. Your family knows who
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Bye bye limbo -- it's time for a change by HaWho @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

So much good stuff in this post. It's nice to see s so well adjusted and at peace with things. It cheers me on as I can remember when he had stomach aches and was having some tough days. Sounds like you are really doing well. You have done so muc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie #17: deliberately not divorced by DnJ @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Hi Gordie Your advice to me has been most welcome and thoughtful. I would love to be able to help you as much as you have helped me. I also have learned and gained many insights following and reading your sitch. The challenging questions posed to yo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie #17: deliberately not divorced by HaWho @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I just hear that you had the run of the mill garden variety marital issues. Everyone has them but not every couple works through them. You have one hand clapping over there. Regarding what you wrote about feeling indecisive about the purchase due
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by joejoe1 @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

MTB, She knows you dont want a D. Like Sandi says please don't tell her again you dont want a D. Keep moving forward. Shes only going to get madder(is this a word). Remember when I told you she will get more and more out of control, thats because sh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What am I supposed to do now? by DnJ @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Thanks M It is good to hear that I am making good choices with regards to the kids. I believe I am, but sometimes have doubts. I am not used to making decisions for my family by myself. Not that I cannot do it, it just feels somehow wrong. W and I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving forward by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Hey there Sweetie-pie. So good to hear from you. I always knew you would be fine once you made the break from him. You are such a good mother, and a fair decent human being........he should be grateful for what he gets. I know your life is maj
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do. . .can anyone help? by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

So did you not read the last post I wrote about that subject, just above your post? You never state a boundary that you have no idea how to enforce it. Where did this take place? At home or out in public? Was she attacking you and blaming, or b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Please stop telling over and over that you don't want a divorce. You are doing better, making stronger actions, looking stronger too......but then you feel you have to cave to her manipulation and tell her again how you don't wan't it.......and that
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Hits Keep on Coming by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Jeep, I am super logical (my sales team always cracks on that) but I *am* a magnet for the severely depressed and anxiety ridden. Ex Mr GB was (although I didn’t realize the severity of it initially) and current guy who is now casual and a close fri
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: To hope or not to hope, that is the question by DnJ @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Hi E I am sorry you are here. Four and a half months ago I too was forced onto a path I did not choose to be on, or ever thought I would be travelling. My W abandoned me, her children, her home, her life and obtained a legal separation in two months
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do. . .can anyone help? by Amoafwl @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: VanillaSo how will you enforce that boundary? V Exactly. It’s one thing to say “I’m not going to tolerate being disrespected.” But I you can’t expect HER action to change based on what you say. So if you won’t tooerate it,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW, A ended, but struggling to reconnect (My 11th) by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Quote:she definitely has talked about feeling the pressure to be the good, responsible one and set a good example and how she feels like her sibs got away with more than she did. I remember an incident that took place right before my 40th birthday,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie #17: deliberately not divorced by exquisitetobe @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

You seem to analyze what happened. Me and our 4 children pretzel ourselves for a year a d a half before hearing these words. I sware nothing we could do to make him happy would ever be good enough. Worst.... we were blamed for this. Our self
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 ... 33 34 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004