A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to believe this 5 by AnotherStander @ 1 minute 57 seconds ago

Well those are good signs Thornton! It's clear from your sig that this ain't your first rodeo with her, so you definitely don't want to rush back into anything too soon. Hopefully she continues to make progress in her IC sessions and keeps working on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce #2 by Tobias @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

In many ways I am envious of where you are. I sometimes want to just force my W to make a decision. Just recommit and we can work on things or just end it...rip the band aid off. But I see too much of what I like in her and there is a lot I didn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by LH19 @ 6 minutes 37 seconds ago

Fof3, Start making an exciting life for you and your kids. Join a gym, start running, reconnect with old friends. Read everything you can get your hands on regarding relationships. Knowledge is power. Volunteer with your free time. Make sure w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A. NC or not NC? Unsure. LImbo. (4th thread) by hoosjim @ 7 minutes 2 seconds ago

Sandi, as always, thanks. Quote:I know I am suspicious, but it sounds as if the scene was staged for you to see. She knew perfectly well you cleaned up the MBR b/c you planned sleeping there. Actually, I had not cleaned up MBR yet nor made any move
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce #2 by lcause @ 7 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TobiasOne question though: is that your only fantasy or do you see a future with your (X)W? I don't. Not that I'd currently want it, but I really doubt it. She's already with someone else which is far more than just "see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW claims ended A...where to go from here? by 25yearsmlc @ 14 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cansecoI ask myself why is it that people that love each other and have shared The best moments in each others' lives get to the point where they Would want to hurt each other... it's truly ugly. Why would the choice To have an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A. NC or not NC? Unsure. LImbo. (4th thread) by Tobias @ 16 minutes 29 seconds ago

I am afraid 25yearsmlc is right. It doesn't sound like she is all in. In fact it doesn't even appear as if you get even a few positive interactions with her. If this would be my sitch I would act very differently if this was the behavior I saw from
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce #2 by Tobias @ 19 minutes 6 seconds ago

I don't know if it is odd. I think we want a quick fix: either our W back or us with someone else who is better for us. One question though: is that your only fantasy or do you see a future with your (X)W?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 12 by 25yearsmlc @ 24 minutes 49 seconds ago

whatever you say in person, if anything (B/c I would write it out in a paragraph due to my concerns of escalation) keep it BRIEF. WAS's cannot hear more than few sentences unless it's lavish praise. Anything negative or controlling or non com
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW claims ended A...where to go from here? by canseco @ 26 minutes 46 seconds ago

I don't want to win a fight to feel good. My ego doesn't need it. I accept My role in my W getting to the point of extreme feelings of frustration And/or neglect where she felt the solution was an A. I am open To all and any criticisms as long as th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by Fof3 @ 29 minutes 35 seconds ago

So would you agree with the LRT being the correct course of action rather than the 180?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by LH19 @ 33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fof3Quote: IDK, If you can spend more time home, i would. It would fit in with the GAL but put the focus on the kids. You said you are spending time together even if awkward. They say don't believe anything they say and only 5
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by Fof3 @ 34 minutes 5 seconds ago

LH19 Yeah, i have been. Trying to show her I can put her needs in front of mine.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: From the other side of the mountain (pt.8) by SBJ @ 38 minutes 41 seconds ago

They are confusing either way, but the nice one seems to want to keep you as a friend and still be able to be wayward.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing now? (Filing for D soon) by Tobias @ 39 minutes 28 seconds ago

"my desire to grow old with her far outweighed my desire to leave her to start a family... Now I have neither." Yup. Same here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by Fof3 @ 40 minutes 14 seconds ago

Quote: IDK, If you can spend more time home, i would. It would fit in with the GAL but put the focus on the kids. You said you are spending time together even if awkward. They say don't believe anything they say and only 50% of what they do and i t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce #2 by lcause @ 41 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TobiasI would say it is downright unlikely that you find true love that way. It may lead to a marriage. In many ways my W both ended unhappy relationships and we found each other BUT WE NEVER DEVELOPED SKILLS. So almost 10 years
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A. NC or not NC? Unsure. LImbo. (4th thread) by 25yearsmlc @ 45 minutes 37 seconds ago

she staged the MBR thing with tissues and the rosary -so who. exactly, are the tears for? (A rosary? Really?) then gave you some fake humility ("aww, am I grounded again for being late?? You're SO overreacting...") with the sleeping on t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The 11th hour by LH19 @ 50 minutes 12 seconds ago

I disagree. If your wife is asking for time and space give her time and space. If you don't she will see that you are not listening to her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - My Story by Joseph9 @ 52 minutes 25 seconds ago

The more we do it the easier it will come for us and if it doesn't work out in our current situations we will be better prepared the next time around......it stinks because our W's should see that and give us a chance. Like me telling my W to not go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing now? (Filing for D soon) by Coconut @ 53 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: doodlerOriginally Posted By: JRussIt almost seems like she's DBing you a bit. I agree with JRuss. Yeah, I've always said the WW DB's better than the LBS except for one thing... They rarely do anything to improve themsel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - My Story by Maika @ 54 minutes 21 seconds ago

W has mentioned being depressed a few times in the last month. I have told her she needs to go to IC, but we'll see if she does. But, if she has serious depression and maybe signs of being MLC, should my approach be different? I read TxHubby wrote
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A. NC or not NC? Unsure. LImbo. (4th thread) by sandi2 @ 55 minutes 14 seconds ago

Quote: I also thought you sounded a little "I told you so-ish" and seemed to focus on that ONE thing... I was focusing on one thing........explaining to others why I suggested the surveillance. So, anyway, enough about all of that. Quot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Same Sitch. New Approach... Feeling Good (part 2) by Woke_Up @ 55 minutes 52 seconds ago

I must admit, that letter is still outstanding from my cast coaching session, which was months ago. I veer between thinking it is right to acknowledge my shortcomings to being angry and thinking that W will use it against me and as justification for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Boston Dad Need of Help Part 2 by LH19 @ 56 minutes 2 seconds ago

Teppo, Have you discussed Mediation with your wife? Can you agree on most things? 50/50 custody? Who gets the martial home? The rest is merely a calculation. It will be best for your son if you can keep it amicable.
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 ... 51 52 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004