A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 2 months into seperation and wife's birthday by Cadet @ 9 minutes 4 seconds ago

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. Yes first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with Affair by Newguy2 @ 19 minutes 32 seconds ago

I guess I feel guilty for 'waiting' on the decision since my wife knows I have a lot of ambivalence going on - though we mostly try to go about our relationship like we are working on it - but we both 'pull away' from each other when we have thoughts
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'll be ok..? by Nee @ 29 minutes 25 seconds ago

Today I'm great and a mess. Excited and stressed. I'm starting a new job next Tuesday. It's been a long time since I've been in a workplace setting. All I can do is try. If I fail, so be it. WIpe myself, get up again. I'm a little manic right now bu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stormchaser is piecing. by Stormchaser @ 32 minutes 45 seconds ago

More ponderings today: Had my IC appointment and talked some more about the picture she sent. I read the text she sent to me apologizing, but then focused on something ELSE she said - she said that sending the pic "hopefully" isn't her way
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB Bootcamp -- Breakdown and TBD by Virginia @ 33 minutes 40 seconds ago

moved to Newcomers forum 5/25/17
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts 2 months into seperation and wife's birthday by Outdoor @ 48 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hi. I just found this board a few days ago. I wish I would have found it sooner. But here's my story. Married for just under 2 years. Have a 4 years old son and 15 month old daughter. My wife suffers from manic depression. Has had issues off
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I'll be ok..? by Nee @ Today at 10:09 AM

Thank you, Job! I'm glad I hesitated before posting my info. I was close to doing it. I may give the FB thing a try when I have some time. Thank you agiain!
For Newcomers
Really not sure I can wait until next Friday (MC sessions) before doing something. DB coach thought my W was leaving an opening and that it was worth exploring and that I should avoid confronting her until after that just to see if anything came of t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere ?!? by OwnIt @ Today at 09:39 AM

Nee, I've read all the links. I don't have a problem setting boundaries with him, I'm just carefully choosing the ones I set. I have to weigh the pros and cons, effects on kids, financial aspects, etc. Him ordering on my amazon account is not a big
For Newcomers
The hits keep coming. Now she wants to drive her bff home on Friday night (bff lives about an hour and 15 mins from here) because "she's taking the train up here to work so her kids at home (she has teenagers) can have a car while she is away.&
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused As Hell by Ginger1 @ Today at 09:25 AM

DDJ- He is diagnosed as bipolar. He NEEDS to be on meds. Just like a type 1 diabetic NEEDS insulin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused As Hell by DonH @ Today at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: DDJ and one last thing. most people recommend meds to help deal, i suggest that you take nothing. Take sick from work, lie to your friends if you must, but feel this. feel it all. It makes you feel alive. Wow, I just could no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.3 by resolut @ Today at 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PEW1974resolut, Do you have an end date in mind of when you won't stay in this holding pattern any longer? I found that once I set one in my mind, it kind of brought me some peace because it gave me some control of the situation
Midlife Crisis
Irish, You are doing a great job at moving forward. Your XW in the basement with the OM? It's so crazy what these spouses leave behind for that elusive freedom...I still am baffled by all of it...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: There must be a pony in here somewhere ?!? by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: OwnItSo, H texts the kids tonight to let them know he won an award at the convention he is attending. Just what the kids want to hear since he uses that job as an excuse for never spending any time with them. Apparently it was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 5 by T0324 @ Today at 08:57 AM

Hey 25. I'm going to get. Back and reply to all of this after I read it a few times but I wanted to clarify that H did not tell the C he was committed. He said he was 50/50. When I asked if he was committed he said he was done. These questions from
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.3 by PEW1974 @ Today at 08:48 AM

resolut, I hear you about being in a holding pattern. It makes it a little easier seeing an pattern of improvement on my W's end but like you said as long as the A is going on there is no chance of working on our M. Do you have an end date in mind
Surviving the Big D
Originally Posted By: Ginger1 Thanks DDJ. I was able to love in all those ways, but fear was attached. A fear I had actually expressed to him a few days before we broke up. I didn't say love, but I did mention fearing feeling the way I do for fear it
Surviving the Big D
I think the cheating rate should be 0. I think the walking away from your heavily pregnant wife, because you want to go party with your friends and hang out with another woman should be 0. I think that the abandoning your wife and child without ch
For Newcomers
Then i'm an anomaly. OM1 was a masters student, one more degree. Earned double what i have. Came from more money, could speak french and a foreign national. He was also a devout Christian and ultimately pushed away my XWW's advances, based on his rel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.3 by resolut @ Today at 08:26 AM

Hi PEW, Quote: I find myself praying a lot too but my prayers have changed from wanting my M to somehow work out to just having the strength to make it through either way. I will pray for you too. You could never have too many prayers. My prayers h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.3 by Tread @ Today at 08:19 AM

PEW, I have been keeping away from the board to work on myself and stop focusing so much on my W. If you look at my post from yesterday there's an update that I need some assistance with. But I am glad to hear that your W might be finally coming a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 5 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 08:09 AM

T0, I have not read the other replies so I'm going by my gut to each of your comments, okay? So I'm not sure of other info but just taking this post (below) and what your session was like... Originally Posted By: T0324Hey 25 His answer to the C w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Long time reader, first time poster pt.3 by PEW1974 @ Today at 08:04 AM

resolut, I find myself praying a lot too but my prayers have changed from wanting my M to somehow work out to just having the strength to make it through either way. I will pray for you too. You could never have too many prayers. The funny thing a
Midlife Crisis
That post was too long, Ownit. For real this time!
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 ... 35 36 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004