A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Jeep74 @ 10 minutes 30 seconds ago

Jaded or not, it is what it is. False hope is worse than the truth, no matter how brutal it is. If that person chooses to return in the future, then that's all fine and dandy, but living on the hopes of they might is self-destructive.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me 2 by Gordie @ 12 minutes 41 seconds ago

W called yesterday while I was at work saying she wanted to talk to me when I got home. W gets frustrated when she wants to talk and the evening gets eaten up with kids and homework and chores, etc., so I suggested a specific time that we meet and t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (6) by Jeep74 @ 15 minutes 33 seconds ago

Unless the affair is a revenge one, then it isn't done out of anger. It's done because they don't give a shite anymore.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (6) by SAL27 @ 20 minutes 23 seconds ago

Hey 25, Great post and I do agree with much of what you are saying. Sure, there are many unmet needs in a lot of M's, but I think what I was trying to tell Wsh is that he is not all to blame. Sure there are things he could have done to fulfill hi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Standing or stupid (and I'm the last to get it)? by OwnIt @ 25 minutes 20 seconds ago

Ok, accidentally hit to submit too soon. A. Ways I'm Succeeding GAL 1. Reaching out to others (always felt the need to seem to be perfect) 2. Taking up new and old hobbies. 3. Being more "there" for my kids. Always been there just hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Status Unknown by LW2381 @ 25 minutes 56 seconds ago

Venting: I hate this. I am struggling with the idea that she had the A, and I am the one fighting to keep the M together. How is that okay???? W also believes that this is not affecting our son, it's obvious that it is.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope for the broken hearted by T0324 @ 29 minutes 26 seconds ago

Hi Thornton! Happy to hear you're doing well! I'm back here again unfortunately. Hope things continue to go well for you two!! Thanks for coming back and updating.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: last resort by kyle1ca @ 29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Yeah I have, it's not about the ultimatum working or not working, it's more about standing up for myself. Something I haven't done in a long time. It's part of making myself a better person
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Standing or stupid (and I'm the last to get it)? by OwnIt @ 31 minutes 42 seconds ago

I hope this doesn't sound pitying, because it isn't. It is said with conviction and a desire for improvement: A. Ways I'm Succeeding GAL B. Ways I'm Failing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Kaizen @ 31 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeep74May get hungry again, but that hunger will be satisfied by another food. When they are done, they are done. To me, this sounds like a jaded opinion of someone whose spouse chose a different food. They might, they migh
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by Dawn70 @ 33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: doodlerDawn, Well darn! We all could've had a slumber party with you on a stormy night, but you had to go and reschedule the date. It's as if you don't really want us to go along. Oh man, Doodler, I did NOT even think abo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope for the broken hearted by RDS @ 38 minutes 20 seconds ago

Good going on your R. It's something we're already trying to do, obviously. What are you doing to ensure there isn't a third BD?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! (Thread 2) by Kaizen @ 39 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LITBYou need to shift the focus from your W to yourself. This isn't something that happens just because we want it to happen. It happens when you GAL, set goals and improve behavioral patterns over the course of time. Agreed. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Status Unknown by LW2381 @ 43 minutes 7 seconds ago

Sandi, Wow, I have read so much of your advice and can truly say I feel blessed you have given me advice on my sitch. In November, when she went from okay to gone (there were warning signs, I know it didn't happen overnight), she said she felt li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (6) by Jeep74 @ 46 minutes 12 seconds ago

Good grief the backtracking.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Jeep74 @ 48 minutes 22 seconds ago

May get hungry again, but that hunger will be satisfied by another food. When they are done, they are done.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Left and Wants an Amicable Divorce by Kaizen @ 49 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JasonWeI want her to reconsider. I don't want a divorce. I just think it's a bit too early to present that to her. Isn't it? In my opinion, if youre free, then go for it. If youre not, then tell her you cant this weekend. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Left and Wants an Amicable Divorce by doodler @ 53 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JasonWeI want her to reconsider. I don't want a divorce. I just think it's a bit too early to present that to her. Isn't it? JasonWe, If you try to get her to reconsider, she feel like you're pursuing (you are) and she'll hea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Left and Wants an Amicable Divorce by Tryin2figuritout @ 54 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JasonWeI want her to reconsider. I don't want a divorce. I just think it's a bit too early to present that to her. Isn't it? These are things you have to let her do on her own. She has to reconsider and it has to come from he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! (Thread 2) by LITB @ Today at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: 180ManMeeting with my Pastor was good. Sounds like he's heard stories like ours quite a bit. When we first sat down he asked "So...did you have an affair?" Somewhat telling, I suppose. He kind of roped me into going to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Status Unknown by LW2381 @ Today at 12:51 PM

Last night we got into a R talk, her choice. I told her that I was tired of limbo and that we were either all in or all out for this marriage. The conversation ended with us going to bed together amicably but with no commitment from her as to knowi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Left and Wants an Amicable Divorce by JasonWe @ Today at 12:47 PM

I want her to reconsider. I don't want a divorce. I just think it's a bit too early to present that to her. Isn't it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Left and Wants an Amicable Divorce by Kaizen @ Today at 12:45 PM

What would you gain by stalling? I'd go in prepared with your plan about what you want as if it were a business deal.
For Newcomers
Love this way of thinking about the situation Kaizen.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Status Unknown by sandi2 @ Today at 12:45 PM

When I stopped contacting the OM, I went through months of withdrawals. The hardest part of getting through that period was just getting him out of my head. I was also depressed and it was very difficult to generate enough energy to put effort int
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 ... 44 45 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004