CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie Pt4 by ballast @ 38 minutes 14 seconds ago

Well day is almost done...not even a Happy Fathers Day text...women can be flat cruel...what did I do to deserve such complete disrespect...absolutely nothing. I hope you other Dads with your WWs at least received some common decency for being the f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this #3 by JustSad @ 47 minutes 46 seconds ago

FUN day.... W ignored me most of the day. S was awesome, D was a teenager and wanted to be alone. Here is my question. Prior to my S and I leaving for a movie, Here is what the W said to me: W- why are you trying to control me with money? Me -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by blakmac @ Today at 10:58 AM

I'm really happy that she let S come over for Father's Day. We've had a good day. I've only showed him positive feelings since he's been here, and we've had a lot of fun playing with his toy trucks and just being silly. W should be here in about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I simply don't understand... by hongaku @ Today at 10:58 AM

Do NOT ask her about it.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Making New Lives by JujuB @ Today at 10:53 AM

So today is my 3 year anniversary of BD. Im not sure i want to get into the back ground because it would involve a story specific and identifiable. But all i will say is that my ex MIL is a hypocritical, phony, obnoxious, annoying, codependent, a
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Mothers Day by kml @ Today at 10:52 AM

Ok, had a dinner date with Caterpillar Mustache Man (CMM). He looked more attractive the second time around (probably because he was much less nervous) . He took me to a nice restaurant for dinner. We had a lot of good conversation over dinner. I a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I simply don't understand... by Hornsfa @ Today at 10:42 AM

I suspect th OM is making genuine attempt to break contact with my wife. She had been very sad the past few days. I want to ask about it but have not. Not sure what to do...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I simply don't understand... by Hornsfa @ Today at 10:37 AM

Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: All is well by job @ Today at 10:24 AM

I am so sorry to read about your father. I am very happy that you came back to post an update and you sound like you are in a better place.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yet Another LBS w/ WAW by hongaku @ Today at 10:22 AM

So, worst Fathers Day ever. It was not even that anything particularly bad happened, just the pain of being with my boys for the first Fathers Day since the BD. I kept a brave face and made sure we had some fun together, but inside I am a wreck today
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Pool lessons by JujuB @ Today at 09:58 AM

Happy fathers day. Your kids are lucky too. Parenthood as a gift and privilege!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: All is well by JujuB @ Today at 09:56 AM

Rouky!! So glad you posted an update.. I am really sorry about your dad. I am however glad that you are in a better place. BIG HUGS J.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2I believe I have read all of your posts, but if I have not addressed some of your concerns, you can point it out to me. Something I want you to grasp about boundaries and consequences........and residing in a separation
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts All is well by Rouky @ Today at 08:04 AM

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while since I logged in it but I just wanted to give newcomers hope that there is a light at the tunnel. The outcome wasn't what i wanted, however I saved myself. As for XH he is onto woman number 4 (separated
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by Steve85 @ Today at 08:03 AM

Standing up for yourself is not dominance. Lots of folks get this wrong. As a man you don't have to let your W walk all over you in the relationship. Lots of guys have NGS. It causes your W to lose respect for you, and almost always attraction follow
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by blakmac @ Today at 07:50 AM

Quote:But did you put your foot down when it come to how she treated you in the MR? Mostly, it's been about how she's been handling S. I did look up male dominance in M, but mostly, I just got a bunch of ultra-feminist articles. Do you have any l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by sandi2 @ Today at 07:29 AM

Quote:Putting my foot down about our S in the past has yielded what seemed to be positive results (her being more willing to talk to me, her opening up about things, etc.). But lately it seems to have the exact opposite effect (her refusing to talk t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: should i believe anything she says???? by sandi2 @ Today at 07:13 AM

You have to understand that the confrontation is not a fix to your problem. You can confront her, but have a plan beyond the confrontation. It is very rare for a WW to admit to all of the truth. If anything, it pushes her to take the next step tow
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla change 38 by AndrewP @ Today at 07:10 AM

I started writing a long rambling story but realized that I need to get to my ironing. V - what you are talking about is the "wrapping" and how it was viewed by the G. I think that for many of us, including myself that we allow our self i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by ovrrnbw @ Today at 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By: RawpainCould someone please just give me a little more info on rule 36- stay away from the bar scene? That would be one of my main places to head too in order to GAL. I love a good dance and have already been to a few clubs sinc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm new here. Need advice. by Loves77 @ Today at 06:19 AM

I thought today would be rough. But it really hasn't been. Even though I've been on so many roller coasters lately, I feel in my heart that he loves me and will be coming home soon. I don't know why I feel this way, I just do. He texted this morn
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2Do you really want to end all this b.s.? Do you want to know the secret of how to get your W back? Do you really? I can tell you in three little words. I don't think you'll do it, but I can tell the secret. Let her g
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This is going to take some time #3. by DnJ @ Today at 05:59 AM

rylance, thank you for your kind and uplifting words. I am still new to this also. I am glad my story has touched or helped you, for the telling of it has certainly helped me. I thank anyone who has listened. devvo, I understand what you mean. My W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by 40free @ Today at 05:52 AM

"I look better than I have looked in years and feel just being noticed will give me more of a boost to get me back to who I used to be. Do you still I should avoid the bar scene?" I hear you Raw. I've done exactly the same thing - looked
For Newcomers
I believe I have read all of your posts, but if I have not addressed some of your concerns, you can point it out to me. Something I want you to grasp about boundaries and consequences........and residing in a separation under the same roof. If yo
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 ... 50 51 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004