A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a customized
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to schedule a time to speak with a DB Coach.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story... by Don23 @ 4 minutes 57 seconds ago

Thanks LH, always appreciate your responses
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding my life #2 by JRuss @ 7 minutes 22 seconds ago

Sorry, this is all bass ackwards. You don't wait to get over her, then start making your life better. You make your life better, and THAT is what gets you moving toward being over her. Along with all of the other things countless posters have urge
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAS... either way, I'm here by LAJar @ 26 minutes 37 seconds ago

The mortgage is in both of our names. Before we purchased the home, we agreed he would pay the mortgage and I would pay all other bills relating to the home (gas, electrcity, water, etc.) as well as a loan I took out for home renovations. Even as rec
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How do I get things right? by sandi2 @ 37 minutes 30 seconds ago

Here is the link to Vanilla's first thread. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...642#Post2500642
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding my life #2 by lcause @ 47 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc LC, look at the pattern below and see if you can learn from it. It really is up to you. The thing I've learned is that waiting for the emotional side to die off takes long and before that I'm just not going to be ab
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Lovelyp @ 49 minutes 5 seconds ago

Yes you are very right.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Lovelyp @ 50 minutes 39 seconds ago

I agree with Joseph9 and Maika. I think if there is still the OM then its not advisable to stop going dark. If you are always available then she will continue taking you for granted. Going dark will force her to feel what it is like not to have you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How do I get things right? by sandi2 @ 54 minutes 39 seconds ago

Hi LovelyP, welcome to our community. This may shock you, but I'll just tell you up front that you need to get away from your H. I am very serious! This man is threatening you! . He has been treating you very badly for a long, long time. He soun
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 4) by Joseph9 @ 56 minutes 13 seconds ago

Quote:I have found that W mirrors how I am interacting with her in texts. In-person she starts off with being standoffish and then warms up as the interaction progresses because her anxiety levels are down seeing that I am just being chill. I sent he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: JMSTL thread-Part 5-What a beautiful GAL by Jmstl @ Today at 05:55 AM

Sandi, (or anyone else), any advice on how to bring up the subject of her not being there to receive the kids that will come off the best way possible? I have held off because I don't want to just shoot from the hip and make things worse.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 4) by Maika @ Today at 05:50 AM

Quote:That's cool and I definitely it is something you can do over time. Just be prepared to not get anything in return from your W. It's hard to make small talk and engage about your life if you are talking to a brick wall. I have found that some da
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Joseph9 @ Today at 05:39 AM

I have read it....if there is OM she won't be hearing from me. If she wants to end the R with OM then we can talk but until then I won't be chasing. Her choice.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Maika @ Today at 05:39 AM

If you're read my sitch, you'll see my recent update on changing things up - esp around going dark with my W and make a 180 on it. The ONLY reason I am changing it up is because there is no OM in the picture right now - that I know of. This allows
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by LH19 @ Today at 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: LovelypI guess you need to read the thread about going dark. It will enlighten you on issues and learn from other people's experiences. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50956#Post5095
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Lovelyp @ Today at 05:34 AM

I guess you need to read the thread about going dark. It will enlighten you on issues and learn from other people's experiences. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50956#Post5095
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: JRussThings are great, LH! With me and the kids. That is awesome! I am really glad things worked out for you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Joseph9 @ Today at 05:33 AM

If she is with OM it makes you look really needy and desperate if you are reaching out, pursuing, etc. Your better than that.....don't do it. That is not attractive and makes you look weak!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by chris19 @ Today at 05:31 AM

Love - I do not think it is making things worse; because she is actually the one who has been reaching out to me. I am saying this right now know; who knows what the future is holding; and if she is getting the D papers together??!?!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Lovelyp @ Today at 05:28 AM

With going dark you need to assess and modify. If it is making things worse you need to change stratey.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any Advice? by marina7 @ Today at 05:24 AM

GW, We know is hard to detach,GAL trust me but again you are now in a whole different world, my W just told me OW is not me OW can't never be me, our W will talk to us like we are there bf I know i know is freaking crazy, when I first got here I was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by JRuss @ Today at 05:24 AM

Things are great, LH! With me and the kids. Thanks for asking. Yesterday would have been my 18th anniversary. I didn't even remember until pretty late in the day, when the Ex texted about S11's trumpet needing to be fixed. When I think about whe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 3 by Maika @ Today at 05:18 AM

As LH said. If there is an OM, nothing will be gained from you reaching out to her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 5 by Joseph9 @ Today at 05:04 AM

Link to new: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2762309#Post2762309
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding my life #2 by SwHubby @ Today at 05:04 AM

Just a quick one regarding sleep. I use the app Headspace for meditation. In the premium content there is a sleep meditation that I use every night. It does not work every night, but I think that it does help me relaxing and making the transition to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 6 by Joseph9 @ Today at 05:03 AM

Link to old thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2760380&page=10 Wow...part 6! Crazy! No change in my W, I just continue to give her time and space. I don't communicate with her much outside of
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 ... 46 47 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004