A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a customized
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed from Far-east. by joejoe1 @ 53 minutes 50 seconds ago

A native, You do have a plan B. Its "You". Choose you, learn to love and respect yourself and you will stop letting others disrespect you including your W. Stay strong and enjoy Japan. Or you going to Tokyo or some other city? You need
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Later I FILE D part 8 by kml @ Today at 05:39 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
For Newcomers
Hi Teacup - Your initial post listed all your faults and all your H's good qualities. I believe you when you say your issues were a serious factor in the demise of your marriage. BUT - I'm going to say this with confidence now - eventually you are
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Chris73 @ Today at 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: GordieJust wanted to say thanks to you directly. I never thought I’d get 50-50 custody of my kids but after a lot of back and forth and inspired by your schedule, stbx has agreed verbally! You might be the most influential perso
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAS OR WHAT 10 by roist @ Today at 05:28 AM

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
Midlife Crisis
Sorry this is dragging out on you. Maybeyou should nothave explained the financial running of the house before signing! But in all probability she would have come back for more anyway. Don't give in just to get this over with. I understand that must
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Being THANKFUL by kml @ Today at 05:11 AM

When I first came to these boards many years ago, shell shocked, betrayed and afraid, I never could have envisioned the life that would follow. It's not the life I expected, but it's pretty good! So I'm going to list the things I'm grateful for in t
For Newcomers
Hi Teacup, I feel there are some areas left out but tbh the impression I got was that your hook to get him back was "for old times sake" or "remember when". In other words you were promising a new future but really offering the p
For Newcomers
and maximus is back :-)
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: MercuryTelling family: She wants to inform only and not answer questions with parents. e.g. some iteration of we've decided to get divorced, I'm moving into an apartment in January and we both need your love and support... Oh a
For Newcomers
Teacup, I really believe you need to find yourself as a person. As they say become the person only a fool would leave. The list he gave you of things he needed from you to come back. Does this list truly make you a better person, or just bette
For Newcomers
Hi Merc, After some time away I come back and see unfortunately Sandi telling men how to behave like men and still not understanding the concept of GAL & Detaching. GAL & Detaching as has been said is a frame of mind, an attitude. It is no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Notsure what to do... by rexgm @ Today at 03:56 AM

kml. She is working on getting money saved to file, her words... She has just finished paying a lawyer for citizenship filing. She is currently not a citizen just a legal resident. Could she have married me for citizenship, there is that chan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Part 2 Chapter 2 by Raysd6 @ Today at 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Not bad! Thanks Sandi! Originally Posted By: sandi2 I hope you have a good holiday weekend planned. I hope you have the same and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Notsure what to do... by kml @ Today at 03:09 AM

I'll confess, I'm of two minds about the spousal support. On the one hand, she was a stay at home mom for five years, which presumably mommy-tracked her career - spousal support helps offset that. On the other hand, she's the one who is blowing up th
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2 This is extremely typical of all WW's, b/c they want to exit the M looking as squeaky clean as possible (keeping the A hidden from parents and kids), and they want to present the information as though it is a unanimous a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Loving detachment??? by Mercury @ Today at 02:32 AM

Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it Knowing that many others have had similar experiences to mine really helps. I do think DB and peinciples taught here will become a part of my life moving forward regardless of where this journey ends.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward Situation Got Much Worse (part 4 ) by sandi2 @ Today at 02:09 AM

Wow! I like the way Max talks! .
Midlife Crisis
Journaling: So stbx asked me to pick up some from the grocery store for Thanksgiving so I did so. I walk in the door and she is all dolled up and has her coat on and announces to all of us that she is going to the mall. I don’t think any of us belie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Notsure what to do... by rexgm @ Today at 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2As for your W, don't believe the b.s. she told you about the OM. She gave the most typical lie that wayward wives give. She actually left you b/c of this OM, with whom she was having some type of an affair. That's why h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward Situation Got Much Worse (part 4 ) by Maximus @ Today at 01:19 AM

Hi Tate, I have been reading your posts and hope I have a clear picture. The way I see it and as many here are trying to put across is what we used to call Man-up, grow a pair, etc ... you get the message ... I hope. To me you seem to be more worri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Notsure what to do... by rexgm @ Today at 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: GordieHow did you contribute to the failure of your M? Well how did i contribute, thats sort of easy and tough. Like most men in this situation I took her for granted. Although the last year it was more not paying attentio
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing myself... by job @ Today at 12:58 AM

focus, Please start a new thread. I will post your new thread link to this thread when you have created it, as I am locking this one today.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed messages by job @ Today at 12:50 AM

Cutloss, Welcome to our little world. I'm sorry you are here, but we do have a lot of people here who are at all stages of the crisis path w/their spouses and/or companions. You'll receive a lot of info advice, etc., but you will take away only wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed messages by job @ Today at 12:44 AM

Welcome to the MLC Forum. I am pasting in Cadet's Welcome thread w/lots of homework, so read and ask questions as they come along. Welcome to the MLC Forum. You will meet people who are at various stages of dealing w/the fallout of their spouses be
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004