CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Battling cancer while dealing with MLC by MarvinF @ 1 minute 21 seconds ago

Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Battling cancer while dealing with MLC by MarvinF @ 2 minutes 18 seconds ago

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Worked my way up then fell of a cliff by joejoe1 @ 11 minutes 52 seconds ago

Dmoy, You are into day one. If you text her you will start from day zero. She knows your number and how to get in contact with you. Now its time for you to detach and work on yourself. Give her space and time. From this moment forward everytime
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts by Georgiabelle @ 38 minutes 56 seconds ago

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need some guidance by Steve85 @ Today at 01:13 PM

Saw your post in ballast's thread. There is no such thing as too much time. Find ItHurts current thread. Been divorced for 4 years with NC and now she's pursuing him. It's never too late.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need some guidance by Ste7e @ Today at 01:09 PM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need some guidance by Ste7e @ Today at 01:09 PM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need some guidance by Ste7e @ Today at 01:05 PM

For Newcomers
I wrote a post long enough to break the Internet.....and wasn't watching the battery power on my IPad.....and lost the whoooooole thing. I'll have to muster up the energy to make another stab, but it will have to be tomorrow. I thought you did
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Living the surreal life by Ginger1 @ Today at 12:42 PM

WOW! I have been reading along between yesterday and today and I want to thank you ALL for your stellar advice and words of encouragement. I just want to let you all know that I wasn't entertaining the though of being some guy's purely sexual toy on
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Battling cancer while dealing with MLC by JujuB @ Today at 12:29 PM

Error..my aquaintance is a walkaway. Not a LBS.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie by Ste7e @ Today at 12:28 PM

Ballast I am in a similar situation with similar questions this is a great thread as you seem to be more articulate and less panicked than I am when I post. Accuray your insight is exactly the information I was looking for. Currently dark myself and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Worked my way up then fell of a cliff by Steve85 @ Today at 12:25 PM

In general you should let her start conversations, text or otherwise, and you end them.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Battling cancer while dealing with MLC by JujuB @ Today at 12:25 PM

I'm not saying thats not possible marvin. But i think it is so so rare. I think that when they do come back its usually more of a grass is greener situation. LBS usually loses weight, gets their act together, might even have another romantic inter
For Newcomers
You are not gonna be able to win with people like that because they will twist anything you do to justify their actions. Your basically damned if you do... That's why, you need to detach and work in your best interest. If shes gonna waste your mon
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do? 7 by chris19 @ Today at 11:37 AM

Thanks for the advice. Just mailed it. I will inform you all if I get contacted. Have been dark/NC since last Monday (4/16). When she texted about our anniversary I did not respond. Really nothing to say to her at this point until she proves she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Worked my way up then fell of a cliff by dmoy @ Today at 11:29 AM

Had some stuff to give W when I dropped kids off so I left the van running but took them to the door. Handed her school papers and kissed the kids goodnight. D6 refused to let me go. I had to hug and kiss again then physically separate after a minute
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 Years on its way out by Steve85 @ Today at 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: RevikI have no hard feelings towards you Steve, I will reflect on what you have said. I'm sure there is some truth in it, if not maybe even all of it, maybe... I do realise that I have not always done things right in the past,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Worked my way up then fell of a cliff by joejoe1 @ Today at 10:42 AM

"Nevertheless, taking them to the porch and acting nice would be better than staying in the van and acting passive aggressive" "I need to stop and validate regardless. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy when talking rather than just val
For Newcomers
Oops, I misread your question Sandi. I thought you were asking if I had thought of any new rules. As for the ones already in place, the only one I may have broken was the fixing her food one. But instead of the passive-aggressive comments this time s
For Newcomers
So glad you asked, Sandi . I will include them in my update today: I have joined a workout club that hosts outdoor classes in various parks around the city closest to me. Today was the first class I attended and I loved it! Can't believe I didn't f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still trying in a hopeless(?) situation... by sandi2 @ Today at 10:19 AM

Quote:She isn't the type that would want to go to therapy or work to try to improve the relationship. Do you know what type that is? It's the wayward wife type. Go online and search for how to show male dominance in marriage. Also, read about ni
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Postings by Cadet @ Today at 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: doodler ジンジャーのせいだ I think these characters generated by a word document or something else might cause the post to go blank.
For Newcomers
I understand and yes, that all makes sense. Thank you all for the support. Ill validate and avoid conflict. You guys are the best!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by LH19 @ Today at 10:12 AM

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004