A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 07:54 AM

Quote:Frankly - I disagree and think that they are quite useful as I think she has some good thoughts. Yes, they are good thoughts. The info is old and from a different mindset. Should he make those changes in himself and become better at those thin
Divorce Busting Coaching -Telephone Consultations
Jump to new posts Divorce Busting Coach Thank You! by Virginia @ 02/24/17 07:46 AM

A Divorce Busting Coaching Client just sent this email to her DB Telephone Coach. I just wanted you to know that a lot of things are better with my husband now ! You gave me really good and practical tips ! they worked very well . I am more relaxe
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by KarenHC @ 02/24/17 07:46 AM

Gordie, An example of 50/50 that H and I are currently following is called a 3/3/4/4 arrangement. I have the kids Sun, Mon, Tue night overnight. He has them Wed, Thurs, Fri overnight. We rotate Saturday nights. This is a little more stable for t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by 180Man @ 02/24/17 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Woke_UpThere's no point in walking in and telling her anything. Strong words without strong actions are meaningless. Strong actions don't need words. What good will telling her this do? I think it's good that you found her note
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 07:44 AM

When did you go? I was there from 92 - 96. I do remember that broadcast! I never miss a game on tv is possible. Haven't been back to a game since just after Richt took over. Most of the time just lived too far away to go. My kids are everything UG
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Georgiabelle @ 02/24/17 07:29 AM

Ha! I paid for school myself so I lived in the cheapest dorm in the quad. No air:-). I lived in River Mill and some apts off Lexington. When "Gameday" was there a few years back, they broadcast from the Quad. I told my kids "That's w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice please (update) by CJLS @ 02/24/17 07:28 AM

PS should also have said that she has stated on more than one occasion to him that it is unlikely to come to anything (which hopefully means that her family setup has to always come first, I live in hope of this) so they should make the most of their
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #9] by JRuss @ 02/24/17 07:27 AM

This is a tough spot, FG. No way around it. You can't ever prepare for this, emotionally. Getting served, having the gavel come down. It's just bad and painful, because it's so real and final and in your face. Even if you've known intellectually
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by Kaizen @ 02/24/17 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74Quote:Ok ok, one more quick update. I found our copy of "The 5 Love Languages" from a few years ago. My wife wrote notes in the book! Little breadcrumbs for me to find during this time of hell. As others have sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts advice please (update) by CJLS @ 02/24/17 07:25 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2729427&page=1 Hi all just thought I'd provide a quick update to the above as I have now seen an IC. As I am now only thinking about “me”, the best thing about that sess
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 07:24 AM

Georgiabelle, Changing gears. What dorm did you stay in? Spent my freshman year in the O House and most of the rest in apartments off of Springdale. Good times and great friends made there. We still laugh about the potato gun incidents. Man I miss t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Georgiabelle @ 02/24/17 07:23 AM

Dawn, I have to say that you sound genuinely happy and authentic. You seem incredibly self aware and that is a good thing. I think it's awesome that you are talking to the younger guy and he sounds sweet. I can definitely relate to the ego stroke t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 07:22 AM

Hey Georgiabelle! I agree with everything you said. They don't ever leave, but we do move on and forward. As far as HQ is concerned. Guess that will be revealed in time... I like your way of thinking.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Georgiabelle @ 02/24/17 07:18 AM

I miss that dizzam edit button. Oops changed us. And it's not that we don't move on and forward. We are just "altered internally." My 2 cents.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Georgiabelle @ 02/24/17 07:16 AM

Jeep, I may be in the minority here but if we love deeply, I'm not sure we ever really "get over" that person. I don't mean we pine over them or even want to be with them regardless of the circumstances. I just think that being with them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by Laowai @ 02/24/17 07:08 AM

Well, the session went pretty terribly. By the endo of it, she said she hates me and that she now remembers why whe left. I will admit that I was more abrasive than I really needed to be in the situation, but I believe it was just a coping mechanis
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And so it continues ......... by HaWho @ 02/24/17 07:00 AM

Lou - the hike sounds wonderful! I am jealous. I hiked down to Cathedral Cove and it's one of my most memorable hikes ever. Every time you get nervous, just imagine that he is a new female friend. You are going to feel so great after all that f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (7) by JRuss @ 02/24/17 06:58 AM

This is where the in-house separation always seems to break down. When the LBS tries the gentler, 180-driven, demonstration of positive changes DB approach, the physical proximity, breathing the same air, sharing toilets, etc. makes it all feel like
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 06:57 AM

A friend really made me think this morning. He asked me that if I were really honest with myself, am I hanging on hoping that she will get the help she needs. What a way to start the day at work - by getting me to think. And another friend suggests
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 06:48 AM

Quote:Ok ok, one more quick update. I found our copy of "The 5 Love Languages" from a few years ago. My wife wrote notes in the book! Little breadcrumbs for me to find during this time of hell. As others have said, those notes are from a d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (3) by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 06:44 AM

Do you work out? If so, make a protein shake/smoothie and hit the gym. Take out your frustrations on the weights, whatever. When I'm feeling particularly bad, I hit the punching bag for a bit. Gives me nothing else to think about but that. And I hit
Midlife Crisis
Irish, I would be cautious. Something's definitely going on w/her...could be the om and your xw are on the outs or she's in financial trouble or she may be waking up just a wee bit. Whatever the reason for the texts, keep them simple and to the po
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (3) by Jeep74 @ 02/24/17 06:42 AM

Quote:I don't know how to fix a poor appetite. I've always had it. And of course right now it's way worse. Mornings are my hardest part of the day, which you guys may have noticed. Right after BD, I went from 185 to about 170. Lost a lot of muscle
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by HaWho @ 02/24/17 06:41 AM

Gordie - Why exactly don't you want to start off with 50/50 custody? You mentioned that her proposal was not enough. She recommended every other weekend and 1 night/weekday for dinner? That is ridiculous. I see my bank teller more. Are you try
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Chris73Thanks Kaizen. I appreciate the fact that you're trying to be helpful. I remember one time that the DB phone coach I talked to told me to treat her like my sister. I would invite my sister to a movie, and do her a favor i
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004