A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: was or what 8 by roist @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

I would not go as far as to say I enjoyed myself. I had a better time than I thought I would. I met up with an old acquaintance so that was cool. Meal was good, the beer too. All free! Plus I negotiated a discount on my supplies. So loads of good poi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 5) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

I agree, FG, although I definitely did not intend to give anyone a look-see into my situation that night. The anniversary really got me down, though, so I'm sure I wasn't all that peppy. Honestly, I think the weight loss might have been the biggest
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Avoider and his MLC by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: AmyTx I am also praying more -- daily for my H and his safety, my D for the events of this MLC to be minimal on her, and for me to heal, grow, and see the path I need to take in the future. I found that if I try to look to far
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 5) by ForGump @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

p.s. JRuss -- I do think your wife criticizing you is definitely victim blaming. She's breaking your heart, and is blaming you for not being able to keep yourself together.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 5) by ForGump @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

This reminds me of conversations I have had w/ my IC -- where she encouraged me to express my feelings to my W, that what she's chosen to do is really hard on me. She thought being authentic and expressive is a part of not being a doormat. But of co
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Now I know by Cristy @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Hello btrfly3, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. It is going to sound like an echo around here. Getting a lawyer is really important to learn your rights and protect yourself financially. Be kind to yourself and set realistic goals. Is b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing (too little too late?) by SH_ @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Brother.... I have nothing to say, except I understand the emotions that you are expressing here..... We know the days will get better. Stop and breath and feel the emotions........ A virtual man hug for you my friend. (((Coconut)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 5) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

I hope MC went well for you today, lt0402. My weekend was pretty good. Lots of GAL -- took D12 to her cross country meet, D10 to his soccer game. Took D12 to church (our new tradition -- crazy what an agnostic (at best) Dad will do for a daughter)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing (too little too late?) by Coconut @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

with the sadness comes a desire to communicate with her.. Since we work together, we used to always IM each other on the office communicator, and I keep having to stop myself from IM'ng her today Also, find my mind wandering, should I hug her on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (4) by hawker @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Don't be a permanent resident in crazy town!! Has she called off the appointment yet? Good job to your Redskins! Nice prediction!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt 4 - where to now? by hawker @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

I have had a hard week as well and I didn't go through mediation...maybe its the change of weather...I dunno...I have the same struggle with the missing her which is normal and thinking if she misses me as well...lol...luckily that doesn't consume me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 3 -adjusting to new life by hawker @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Sounds like a relaxing weekend...how was the MIL? I know another with out W...I hear you...I'm ok but I miss mine as well...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by trumpet @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

LiM, Have a gameplan of things to do, or a book to read. Your mind will wander. Keep it busy. It's ok to gain persepective on the relationship when GAL; just don't make it anywhere near your focus. Your focus should be on what you're grateful
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The phantom cyclist - journey leg 2 by job @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

Andrew, This is your safe place to journal. Why feel guilty for posting when you have nothing to report? You can always post about what you are doing w/your life. That's truly what is important right now...taking care of yourself.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Now I know by btrfly3 @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

Wow, thank you all for taking the time to respond. I will into finding a good lawyer this week. I know you're right, I can't predict how he'll act in this situation. I need to keep repeating that this is not the same H I've known and loved for s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The phantom cyclist - journey leg 2 by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Journaling. I feel guilty posting here when there's nothing to post about. I'm on my lunch break right now back in my regular office for the first time in a week. A number of my colleagues are away so it's very quiet. A good friend who has been a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #5] by ForGump @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Thanks for asking CT. To be honest with myself, every day is difficult. And will remain difficult while we are in in-house separation. Until D takes place. But I have arrived at a place -- sadly -- where I think overall a D will be better than what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life has changed, and I choose to grow from it. by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

Just stopping by to say hello, friend.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by LiM @ Yesterday at 09:13 AM

I'm in Texas and we have a ton of state parks that are very close by. I have a very large tent but its too big for just me. Gonna buy a smaller 3 person tent just big enough for me and my dog. For the first time in my life, I have a dog that won't ru
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Roads Go Ever On by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 09:13 AM

I've looked for a more secular alternative to DivorceCare and not had much luck, bigybiz, at least not locally in my neck of the woods. I would also very much welcome an alternative. The only other thing that I have attended is a local meetUp g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by Coconut @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Man, I love camping.. what part of the US / World are you from? Let me know if you need any suggestions on what to buy or places to go. Also, just as a thought, if you are in the US and haven't been camping for awhile, you may want to consider rent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by JRuss @ Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Camping is great for the soul. Outstanding GAL resolution, LiM. I'm no expert and would give a lot to be be piecing, but I really think developing and experiencing things you're passionate can only help your situation, not hurt it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing. Can I make this work? by LiM @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Ok, message received. Buying a tent today and I intend to go camping in short order. I always enjoyed camping when I was younger so I'm going to get out and do that again. Maybe even teach myself to start a fire without matches.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by Cherry @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Thanks surfer, I guess the idea of reconciliation just seems like something that won't happen. But like you say , I won't do any heavy lifting towards it. Had a routine antenatal appointment today, my heart rate was sky high, when I explained the s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Starting to talk again. Not sure if I want her. by Cherry @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

That's great news of going to the football together. This is what I explained to my wh is important. That where the kids are concerned we are still a team in parenting. I've seen kids with divorced parents worrying about who to invite to events and t
Page 9 of 15 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004