A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: good direction or backsliding? by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Oh yeah, my W is also on her phone using Facebook nonstop. Best you can do is fully ignore it. I think they are trying to get a rise out of us to validate we still care and they still have sway over our emotions. Don't even look over at her while
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: good direction or backsliding? by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: clearte Anyone else feel like "damn I've made it another day" like it's some accomplishment? cus my day is almost halfway over and that's how I'm feeling right about now. Clearte, this is how I feel every day. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Deja Vu All Over Again by RaySD @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

So here is the response: WW: Forget I said anything...I didn't realize how much junk he posts...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

CT, having watched RSGs situation I'd say he has it down and his advice above is spot on. You seem to be getting a lot of attention from the W and she seems to be desperately trying to reel you back into her zone of control. Keep doing what you're
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New and going through a Hybrid Seperation by SmithyC @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Just an update: I talked to my wife today as she was home. I was on a biz trip 12 hrs on a plane for 2 days. I told her in the most polite and supportive manner, that I am getting burnt out. 1) Because of her job I get the kids ready for their mor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by trumpet @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

CT1118, This could be turning a corner - or her just checking that plan B still loves her. Your walk is the same - away from her. A bomb just went off a block from your work? I'm sorry... I hope it works out for you. You just lost a kidney? Sen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Great GAL activity tonight. 3 hrs of wings and beer with a friend I hadn't seen in 6 months. A lot of good conversation around stuff that wasn't related to current situation. I haven't shared with friend my situation yet. He will be one of the se
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New and going through a Hybrid Seperation by SmithyC @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Hi sandi2 - Nice to meet you. I've read quite a bit of your relies and have a lot of respect for your advice. 1) The most traumatic experience for my wife: her parents divorced when she went to college. It impacted the family dynamics and finances
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Thanks AP. Planning on visiting at least 2. Pretty costly for consultations at 200 per visit though. Got one scheduled for Monday am. The other is on the 19th but I may try to get a recommendation from friends/family after we tell our D about the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by trumpet @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: ImAwakeWe had a quick talk during lunch which didn't go very well. She feels like I am trying to control her by telling her she shouldn't be in contact with her male friends. She says she doesn't see anything wrong with it sinc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by RSG @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Brother, you're following my posts. I barely answer anything, the old lady is trying to find new ways to contact me and don't instigate anything. And I still get groaned at for talking too much lol. I have a feeling you're going to get blasted my fr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by clearte @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

I'm new. I'm lost. But i read your post, and went back and read some initial posts. hopefully someone with more advice than myself comments! good job on not taking the bait. -that's all I got
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie by clearte @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

NYGal, your strategy sounds pretty good. It sounds like I need to take some notes! My W temp checked me today. I think. I laugh at that term every time. all of a sudden I got a text "Hey, am I supposed to be watering the lawn?" tomorrow
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

RSG, I feel it, my latest on my thread is about my new dim and the bombardment of contact all of the sudden. Ironic how it all began with WW's wanting space and now that you are providing it...well, you get my point. Cleaning and laundry - still val
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

OK, seriously, someone mentioned if my posts were not being commented on it meant I was doing things well, or good, or right??? Or people are bored w my story - always possible. I am not sure wtf is going on with my WW. Am I doing it right? Story f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Months since she said i dont love you (3) by Natus @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Theres a cool motorcycle trek which take you to the base of everest. Im soo interested in that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward situation by Natus @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: TateI agree that my BIL should be the one to tell my sister, but I'm sure he won't. My drive to tell her is that I believe she needs to know, but more importantly, this would halt him from trying to message my wife anymore. I'
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 39: I'm Too Old For This by Maybell @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

When I look at pictures of myself now vs. 5, 8, or even 10 years ago, I look much younger and prettier than back then. Hope and happiness are powerful. My Guy was amazingly patient with me. I was a train wreck when we started dating. I had NO game.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: 5 years after BD by Rick1963 @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Been dealing with depression again. It's been about a week now. It feels like when I was going through my stich. I believe that the drama at work and the fear of losing my home and expensive dental work are the cause. The heavy eye lids, lack of ene
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Desperate!!! Please Help!! by Buxom @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Thank you foist! All good points that I used to have in my control. The last few years have ground me down and this last year with the breast cancer treatments, I'm both physically and emotionally drained. I do rehash a lot! Working on that and proce
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsink - Update after a long break from DB by ForGump @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

S7 and D3 and your ex moved out of state ... ???
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by ImAwake @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

I am prepared to fully detach (as much as possible) as before. I will give the talk a shot when I get a chance, but won't expect much. Right now I can't afford the coaching sessions. But part of my GAL is getting a better paying job, hopefully soon!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - my story by maybeep @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

No. And I'm kind of surprised by that. Even though she moved out 3 weeks ago she was still contacting me pretty consistently. But I'm not super worried about it. I actually feel really good about it, which I didn't think I would but it feels nice t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Deja Vu All Over Again by RaySD @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Text exchange with WW today: WW: Your dad is really annoying me with his FB posts I'm sure they are all directed at me Me: Ok...The most recent posts? WW: There have been 3 He's playing passive aggressive like you...and it is not making me feel any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

If she is wayward, she will place male friendships over her own H and M. The fact that she does not want a relationship where both of you can be transparent and not have secrets........is very telling, IMHO. I can just tell you how a wayward wife
Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004