A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly losing my wife by Lex23 @ Yesterday at 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpOriginally Posted By: Lex23i'm sure she could do it. I guess I didn't make my question clear. I was asking whether your W is mature enough and has the life skills to be an independent adult and a parent. It sounds like s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: it's always darkest just before dawn ... 41 days by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: HaWhoOkay, first of all 2 (TWO) gym memberships on each coast?!? Umm, didn't he realize there are national gyms out there like 24 Hour Fitness? Sheesh . . . still recovering from THAT brilliant decision. yeah... that was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: it's always darkest just before dawn ... 41 days by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: kml You do sound like you have issues with sugar, and don't forget that food sensitivities to things like gluten and dairy can really bloat you up. Also - your ex had an eating disorder. Seriously- a man that tall starving hi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging on and hoping for the best by BillyHo @ Yesterday at 05:33 AM

Thank for the reply Bman. I will be following your sitch from now on. Yesterday while W was at work she called me and asked if I wanted to go with her and the boys for breakfast with Santa. We do this every year but I had totally forgot about it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: it's always darkest just before dawn ... 41 days by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:33 AM

thanks Cali .. your support means a lot. Good perspective! Oddly, or maybe not so oddly, he's done spewing. Why spew when you're getting everything you want? It's the echoes of the spews that reverberate the loudest. Make sense? Time to turn of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How Do We Know If Its MLC or If They Are Really Sa by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:27 AM

yes, i completely relate. we are nearing the 20 month mark and it is easier. my son needs to spend time with both of us. i had to change my way of looking at it from losing my son to sharing him. (i'm an only child; i do not share well with oth
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC is textbook by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

HI 2Tours, I know that this is puzzling. I know that you want an answer. I'm not sure your wife even knows the answer. I read recently that the best thing we can do for our own peace of mind is stop trying to get inside their heads. Someone e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surfers LL Experiment - Part 1 by roist @ Yesterday at 05:17 AM

Firstly that has to be one of the longest "nothing to report" that I have ever read!!! You repeatedly mentioned "slow and steady". For you these are good synonyms for PATIENCE and CONSISTENCY. So for you yes to slow and steady
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 7 by Surfer @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

Sara, Look SH and Blu have really created food for thought here. you add to this too. However this Quote:I've been doing it all wrong. Is utter Bullsh!t. You have not been doing to wrong. You have been trying to get it right. That involves being
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: where to begin or end? by jade @ Yesterday at 04:34 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2718718&#Post2718718 Link to the next thread
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts where to begin or end? #2 by jade @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2713904 Just starting the next thread. Trying to hang in there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 7 by PsySara @ Yesterday at 04:02 AM

You guys are right, I've been doing it all wrong. I've gone counter to DBing practices and have actually done some huge mistakes. I'e been pursuing, pressuring, setting expectations. I've completely lost my way. This has had the predictable outcomes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surfers LL Experiment - Part 1 by Surfer @ Yesterday at 02:55 AM

So nothing to report really. Just working, GAL, pretty detached. Still get the odd pang of missing W but I'm okay with it. It passes. I see her pretty much every day on the kids drop. Interactions are generally good. Today a little jokey. Sometimes j
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: was or what 8 by roist @ Yesterday at 02:03 AM

FTaking a few minutes to mention two things today. I am just after dropping my sons to school and I met a mother we know. We chatted. I asked how her son and husband are. She is moving out this weekend!! That is the SIXTH couple we know in this smal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging on and hoping for the best by Bman72 @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

Hi Billy, I am sorry to be reading your story on here - it sounds very similar to mine. I am also awaiting the W to move out and the fear of telling our sons is horrible. I agree about being able to handle the pain within ourselves but putting the k
Midlife Crisis
SBJ, I noticed you use a lot of TRYs in your posts. Just do it (said the good people at NIKE) and DO or ON NOT, there is no TRY (said Yoda). Please be aware that the neighbor approach is IMO the best way to go, it is a long term approach, so do not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I have no idea if this is depression or what by 123lost @ 12/01/16 11:06 PM

Yes! It does go in positives and negatives. We had our first counseling the session the other day and feel mostly hopeful. The counselor near the close of the session had us rate our commitment to the marriage on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being least c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I don't get it by Babe @ 12/01/16 11:02 PM

Job, It has been 11 months since H stopped pushing/forcing me for divorce, he never mentioned that after this Jan. but he isn't coming home. I don't think the relationship between the OW and him is going on. He texted back and pay the internet serv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be doing now (Time to Move on?) by Zues126 @ 12/01/16 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: CoconutThis old spouse, lmfao, doodler you are too much... It really is ridiculous that my state doesn't have legal separations, so for me to remove my legal attachment to her and any debt she accrues I have to pay the fees a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 5 - now what? by BluWave @ 12/01/16 09:18 PM

(((Cheesy))) I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose someone on top of all that you are going through. It can strip us of our own sense of security and leave us vulnerable to the world. The pain is indescribable. When I found out that my H was having an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 7 by Bippy78 @ 12/01/16 08:49 PM

I honestly believe 99% of WAS go to MC for the single reason of saying they really tried, and they use a "professional" as yet another excuse to add to their repertoire of blame, spinning, and obfuscation. So, personally, I would give VERY
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 7 by BluWave @ 12/01/16 08:31 PM

SH, I agree with what you say. I admit there are times I hold back from posting things because I don't want to rub people the wrong way. I have noticed that Sara, Cherry, Surfer, and JksD have developed an awesome circle of support. Perhaps others do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the Separation Process by pcs72 @ 12/01/16 08:17 PM

Thanks for the advice Bippy. I will make sure he knows I'm respecting his wishes, but they're not mine.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 33 by bttrfly @ 12/01/16 08:15 PM

V, I hope that time will work its magic and bring you peace, healing and the ability to trust again. {{{{{hugs}}}}
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: didactic dating disasters by bttrfly @ 12/01/16 08:11 PM

No, not Victorian, although it has bay windows. The plaster looks great. The original owner was a member of the plasterers' union, so ... it's very well done!
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004