A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

OK vets, here's a question. My H claimed during "separation prep" that he has been miserable with me for about ten years. Which means, he intentionally moved me to the West Coast over my objections knowing he would have preferred to dump m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by lostluv @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

haven't drank a lot really. even when I go out (like last night) I had 6 beers spread over 6 hours. I just went online and bought a "package" deal. a ticket for the beerfest and a hotel room on the resort. not a cheap night ($312),
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: We were piecing, now I'm thinking of leaving by Mozza @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Ready for an update, Ctflor? The betrayal will be difficult to forgive. People with addictions don't act with a clear head, they're not as much in control of themselves as we think (like people with phobia or other mental illnesses). Also, if you ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

You are perfectly imperfect, and someone who loves you should love your imperfections because they are what make you you. Only change the things that you want to change for you - don't try to be somebody else for anybody else
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by Card29 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

How much are you drinking? Might be wise to cut that out for while to allow yourself to process this. I know what you mean about seeing couples everywhere. You don't realize just how many people are already married until you are threatened with the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Claire, you've sure put a lot of pressure on yourself. On one hand, you don't think the marriage ever worked, he's too weak to be a good husband, why bother, let's just get this ball rolling because HE doesn't have enough faith (but do you??? You don
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

OK recapped your thread. A few things jump out (all just my opinion) First - reread what 25 said to you. Then read it again. You are driving yourself nuts and unless you can detach a bit more its going to keep hurting A DB coach might be a good id
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by PeterV2 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

She said she wants to still be friends. Well that's not a bad place to start. Face it. Your marriage is over - the one you had. Period. You could even tell her that, but then you could also tell her that you would like to build a new marriage with he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

How long does nothing take, for the points to matter? if there is a "time".
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

And. .. f'ing PMS. Just had a scheduling conversation in person. .. I was not feeling my most pleasant. And while it wasn't completely horrible, I certainly reinforced his narrative. But today I was just tired of it all. I'm not perfect, so if b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Have you read no more Mr nice guy? I only just have but its worth the read. It talks about boundaries and respect and asks some good questions. If you don't respect yourself then how could you expect someone else to? Let me review your thread again
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: On we go by whatisis @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Today was church clean up day. Church Lady and I spent some time cleaning up leaves together...and throwing pine cones. At one point I asked her about her "situation" and whether she'd seen the lawyer yet. She said she hadn't. I asked what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 2 by lostluv @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

My concern isn't about keeping my happy face w friend(s) , it's how I always end up after drinking and seeing couples everywhere. At least locally I can leave to be alone for a breakdown. Maybe I will check on the price for a room........
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

I'm not up for a mohawk, lol. I love my hair, it has great texture and body. Not to mention how much more difficult a mohawk is to style. My H never acknowledged our anniversary, and neither did I. It makes me sad, a little. But it also tells me ve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Just so you know you're not alone... I saw your post. I'm thinking about how best to respond to it. We have so many similarities in our situations that it's hard to remember sometimes all the differences, which are important. Just know you're not al
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by mandown @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

jim, Ive tossed the idea around of an in house separation. How is that working our for you? How does it affect your kids? I see that they are not too old so it can be dealt with differently than mine. Just really unsure on how to proceed. My heart w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Hang in there - its hard but you'll be OK.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic of a family revised by AJM @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Yep, I still get a sinking feeling as well. I think it's revulsion or something I saw my ex the other day. My GF and I were headed to a party and had to stop at the store for some fresh shrimp. My ex was just ahead of us as we walked in. I stil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 5k training by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

A few hours before my BD, I ran three ten minute miles with my training group. All in a row. I was SO PUMPED. I had only started running AT ALL four months before after a lifetime of swearing I never would. I have never, ever regained that pace. I o
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

You are absolutely correct, Wonka. Thank you. I was just thinking about this thread this morning.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Mozza @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: billman12I know what the right things are to do, but I find myself thinking of what I could do or try to "speed" things up. Then I calm down and realize I must not do anything. It's an endless pattern. I need help cont
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by mandown @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

The money is coming from her account, but this is not like her. Well at least not like what she used to be. Just killing me that she could just turn into a totally different person seemingly in a matter of a day. I know there has to be love somew
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by Wonka @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kmlP.S. - someone just posted this on Facebook: "You'll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you're supposed to let go of." Ellie...this is the BEST quote I've ever seen in a loooong time
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty in Pink by Wonka @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Thanks, GGG. Now we wait. Still radio silence. I'm ok with that. Bets, I'm calling you as I'm trying to locate a great quote about beliving some rumor that doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. Can you please point me in that direction? I cann
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Thoughts On Why They Run Away (new) by Rick1963 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

My ex never expressed how she felt. In fact she lied often or kept info from me. She is a loner and has very few friends. Thinking back she blamed me for not having friends..Interesting post Job.
Page 9 of 22 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004