A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waw, she is in love, need advice/support II by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

Quote:Last Monday she asked if she can sleep in master bedroom on her side of bed, due to having tons of unfolded laundry on couch. I agreed, and now it has been a week, clean laundry is still there (and she is still sleeping in master bedroom). She
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

ForGump, Knock, knock, knock. Wake up my friend. Your last statement, call your IC if needed. I understand and empathize with how you feel. Believe me, empathy does not come easy for me with my issues. But I am not BS'ing, I do feel it for you. Tak
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by Cld @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

qt4x11, I like your to do list as well.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much...NEW THREAD by Mach1 @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: GR8TDADI worry that she will never be ok with herself. Not that it is really any of my concern at this point, but her pattern of destruction is undeniable. So much trauma from her past that she doesn't seem to be able to let go
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Me and Midlife Wife and Midlife by job @ Yesterday at 08:06 AM

You can try it, but you have to think about this...how is she going to react to your suggestion? Will she take it out on your son for telling you about the OM coming by? How about saying something like this "wife, I want you to know that I a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

It- "CT, I'm very sorry about your S meeting the OM. I know from your thread how hard that was for you. I can imagine how much that would impact me as well and it's not a happy thought. The way you are right now, is precisely what I'd like to g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much...NEW THREAD by GR8TDAD @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Ohhh the anger phase. Lovely. I will try to work on focusing on myself. Thank you for the reminder. I worry that she will never be ok with herself. Not that it is really any of my concern at this point, but her pattern of destruction is undeniable
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Me and Midlife Wife and Midlife by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Thanks everyone. Cld - she is 40, but will be 41 in three weeks. Of course she hates this and in the beginning of the S, when I cared about such things, believe she mentioned lying about her age to her OM who is 9 years younger. I am 6 mo. older th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by doodler @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

qt4x11, I like your to-do list!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Eagle, I feel that your W's unresolved issues from her past could play a big part in her current actions. Even if she has an excellent therapist, it could take a while before she comes to terms with the things that happened to her. If I thought s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW, bouts of anger still spewing, awaiting the D. by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Me again, wishing you a good day.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude Journal-Medicine for the soul 2 by qt4x11 @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

-cute puppies -pictures that children draw -paper airplanes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by Cherry @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

That being said. I have never managed to hold my tongue regarding letting him know that I know he's cheating it. He denies it of course. But it's never anything I've managed to keep to myself. I'm not sure if this is good db-ing or right or wrong. Li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much...NEW THREAD by Mach1 @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: GR8TDAD I looked at old texts from a few days before this all started happening and it was just lies lies lies. I feel extreme anger towards her and I don't know how to quell it. She is leaving for trivial reasons. Things that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sparkling none the wiser by TimR @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Hey Sparkls and Tyler Good to hear from you both. Sparkls we all have ups and downs. Your sitch is peculiar too bc you moved away and had no contact only to have stuff thrust on you every so often. Naturally, that is going to pull you back into
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by Cherry @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Unfortunately, it needs to all come from then to want to stop it. Like you say, it's probably not even necessarily about the ap- it's about how they make them feel about themselves. If you manage to get rid of om, she'd either hold more resentment to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by qt4x11 @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Hey I’ve been pretty silent lately because I’ve been trying to stay off the internet divorce forums as much as possible, and also cut down on stuff like listening to divorce podcasts and such. It’s a waste of time at this point for me, I’ve done so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by doodler @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Eagle11I guess I am still just trying to figure out if I should tell her all that I know and if I do how should I tell her? That's my problem right now. I know that if I keep my mouth shut the EA/PA will just continue and that w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by Eagle11 @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

The other question I have been wondering about is if she did change the password to our phone records and then changed it back in hopes that I would look. Like maybe she wanted me to find that she had still been texting the OM and she hoped that this
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Ok, responding to some comments from yesterday. Sorry I couldn't get to them earlier. MV, yes, I am getting more and more tired of walking on eggshells. I am realizing that a lot of what I do around the house has been molded to her will over the y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waw, she is in love, need advice/support II by Bear007 @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Last Monday she asked if she can sleep in master bedroom on her side of bed, due to having tons of unfolded laundry on couch. I agreed, and now it has been a week, clean laundry is still there (and she is still sleeping in master bedroom). She contin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by cheesyt @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

hawker is right. our emotions and feelings are like waves. sometimes we can ride them, others they submerge us and throw us for a spin and we drown. we're here for you!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An update by job @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Mia, Some do tend to move quite a bit. I know my xh moved 4 times the first 18 months and have 5 mailing addresses to which mail was going to. He could be moving again to be closer to the kids or maybe the rent is to high or the place isn't all th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much...NEW THREAD by GR8TDAD @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

I am having a very hard time with this. The dog situation was the icing on the cake yesterday. Her stuff is all getting loaded up into the garage for moving. She had the audacity to leave "intimacy toys" she had recently purchased for us to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 4) by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: JRussReestablishing respect and reestablishing friendship can overlap, I guess -- I'm just not sure I always see how. JRuss - perhaps split those two. Work first on becoming a person that you, your W, and your children can resp
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004