A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

My words have got stronger but I still get lectured at when we have our 'talks'. I'm not very good at arguing or debating. I never went to uni, didn't do well at school because I hated it and refused, passive aggressively, to do any work and so never
Midlife Crisis
30m later i go downstairs and he's still gaming. She s playing by herself. He says yeah just 3 more minutes, then Im going to do an activity w her. Pffff....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by edz @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Just realised I didnt answer your question on initialising non s messages. I try to avoid it as much as possible as I know I'm inclined to start writing essays again! Then its pursuit central if I dont catch myself. So not often but yes I have. I'm
Midlife Crisis
Just when I think he cant stoop any lower... He was out w AP1 till 5:30 this morning. I got up at 7 and took our D swimming. When we came home at 1, he made pancakes. Nice, He showered with her and put her to bed and was going to keep an eye on the b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #12 - testing out Mk8's new features by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Just updating really, no real news though. I'm liking mozza's more thematic updates so i'm going to copy Interactions/relationship stuff A couple of interactions with W 2 texts from her, very functional simple messages, in both cases i responded
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (6) - Feelin' Stronger Every Day by susana4 @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Had a bit of a slow start to my morning again. I did a grocery shop online which I usually do weekly, which delivered today. You have to place the order 48 hours in advance (but you can edit it up to 12 hours beforehand) and since there's a minimum
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 1+ 10 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellHi, V. In house separation is incredibly hard. I don't know how you do it while still showing that amazing PMA. Hats off to you, and hugs to go with. You're such a bright spot. Agree ^^^. The seven months I lived with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by edz @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Thanks Jim. I *know* all those its moving onto doing something about it thats troublesome! No snoozing happening here mate lucky if I get to the alarm before I wake up but if I do I get up or I know I'll feel worse. Its wait until the eyes focus th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (6) - Feelin' Stronger Every Day by susana4 @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Wow, Fogg. That's quite a story. I hope you are feeling better now, and you were able to speak to a counselor or doctor about your suicidal feelings (are you still having them?). Glad the geocaching helped so much, too. Yes, I've found reading oth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 1+ 10 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Hi, V. In house separation is incredibly hard. I don't know how you do it while still showing that amazing PMA. Hats off to you, and hugs to go with. You're such a bright spot.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 1+ 10 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Hi Vanilla, Sorry your H isnt getting any better. Question for you, and i mean this sincerely. Are you still standing or are you just trying to make things tolerable while you sell the house? DB'g is about saving yourself first and i worry that d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Pah!!! excuses
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needs advice and encouragement by Kramer @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

I am absolutely sure that MLC is part of this. As far as I know, she never strayed before and was the ideal wife. All of these changes happened over the past few months, and coincide with her first bio grandchild due in April, her youngest getting re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

EVERYTHING Toots said (post #2543465) Have you tried initiating about something none S related at all? just curious to the reaction. I do genuinely think you need to find a way to be warmly absent for a little bit and a little less available,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

V: to do the quote box hit "switch to full reply screen" and hit the quote button. A code with the word quote in brackets two times will come up (if I do it you won't be able to see it because it will make the box). Put the text you're quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ADHD and EA by Burger @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Fro Train Thread, adding here for my reference: Originally Posted By: Zew Originally Posted By: Train I don't know if I'm fooling myself or if my mind is just "protecting" me. I don't know if I've finally just had enough. I don't know if t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

OD, I agree with Maybell on the benefits of both exercise and good music. Both have been good for me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by edz @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Hi gg yup go out at weekends too was at the beach freezing by beejeesits off a little earlier, most of my existing friends dropped away with w as they seem happy to ping me on fb but less keen to be seen siding with me for want of a better term, heyh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ADHD and EA by Burger @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Re thinking that boundary. Advice from the DB coach was to not let her know what bothers me, act as if everything is fine. I'll see if I can go a few more days before I go insane.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by edz @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Not sure what to say to discussions on my girth that won't get me in trouble, chance would be a fine thing! Nah gg keeps standing me up on dinner invites, excuses like its 10,000 miles and dinner would be cold, mere trivial things like that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (6) - Feelin' Stronger Every Day by Fogg @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

It is fun, I wish more people know about it. Since my situation has started its helped me a few times in some unusual ways. The first two weeks of January I was suicidal and wishing I could just die. I was looking for any reason to live. I went
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needs advice and encouragement by Zelda09 @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

MLC could be a thing here? Women get them too, don't they? Does that chapter in DR look like that to you? Hang in there, Kramer. One day at a time, it may help to remember you can't control her or this outcome. Wishing you a little more strength and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

'x kind of cute' I think I've lost track, but with your bush type reference we are straight back to crocodile dundee Friend zone is ok, more friends are good, and friends of friends can lead you to all kinds of good things. besides you'll make edz
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It reads: "The Castle of Aaaaarggghh" by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Heather, Unfortunately what you may want or feel you deserve is not what you will get in the court system. The only way is if your husband agreed to it. Most likely to get that you would have to wear him down and that takes a lot of money, tens of t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Was it you edzs or jim who I was jealous of with iPhone 6? Here's a tip, give w a silent ring tone. Silent text tone and no vibrate either. Then when she texts you hear nothing. Simple. Or on iPhone you can block her which means you only get messa
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004