CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
And now I'm being defriended on FB by some mutual friends. I can only imagine the tale that has been concocted.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS - need advice, part deux by Amoafwl @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Originally Posted By: apothemYeah, I'm really trying. It was just a massive punch to the gut seeing her looking up conceiving a child, etc. Sure. Im not denying that it [censored]. And it hurts for now. But also who knows. Maybe shes just lookin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 12 by bhappy2 @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

J9 someone said the following statement to me which really stuck in my head... "Getting D'ed is going to open up some amazing $hit" I believe this applies to you. Do you even know how much you helped other people on this board... prob not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie In Need Of Guidance #2 by rminer @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Don't take any of this reply as a defense of myself, only explanation in hopes of getting to the root of the issues. After reading your views I can see how she could feel the way you describe on many of your points.  Both of us are guilty of some o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw maybe #2 by bhappy2 @ Yesterday at 07:35 AM

Update: I am still here and reading but I have put myself on a 2-3 day off the boards. I found that I was almost to the point of becoming addicted to reading all these different sitches. As for my sitch everything has been slowed down and W is doin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS - need advice, part deux by apothem @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

Yeah, I'm really trying. It was just a massive punch to the gut seeing her looking up conceiving a child, etc.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jumping Rope by giftd @ Yesterday at 07:15 AM

So today is her birthday, I texted her Happy Birthday and got back "Thanks, when can we sign papers". Last time we talked about it she said she wanted it to be as "painless as possible for everyone". So I said I wanted it to be in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 12, D on hold by J5K @ Yesterday at 06:52 AM

Sara, I am sorry to hear this. You have done your best to keep the family together. You are strong, brave and beautiful. Your babies love you and that is what matters. Reading your post brought back the feelings I had when I thought I failed th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife on antidepressants, acting strange! by Steve85 @ Yesterday at 06:47 AM

So one of the things i changed a while ago was not saying "I love you" first. However she still says it a lot. In the traditional times (hanging up, going to bed, leaving, and arriving). Should i say it back or not?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS - need advice, part deux by Amoafwl @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

Originally Posted By: apothemI have no idea what to do right now. I'm so full of emotions and torn down. All of those search queries are consistent with her previous ones. I feel so betrayed...I'm honestly panicking right now. You said this the othe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 12 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

I agree, I wanted to stay true to myself throughout this entire process and I believe I have done that. She has only seen strength, confidence and someone that will not waiver. TBH the next 2 months can't go by quick enough.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS - need advice, part deux by apothem @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

Well, my curiosity got the best of me and I looked at her search history today on her old computer. Her account is still logged in so everything is current and up to date. She's been looking up if an o+ woman can conceive a child with an o- man. She
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Crack, break, breathe, expand by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

I don't know if any of you have seen a pair of videos by Will Smith ... one is on fault vs responsibility; the other is on happiness and relationships. Both resonated with me for very different reasons, but most especially the happiness and relatio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: LRT - by JujuB @ Yesterday at 06:02 AM

At one time i really wanted to reconcile with my ex as well. No judgement here. But now with distance, i see things differently. Kind of like, what advice would you give your sister or daughter if she was in the same situation as you are in now?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW having EA with OW Possible MLC by DblDown @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

After not seeing her all day yesterday (no idea what time she came home), she asks me this morning how are we going to resolve this. I was in no mood to talk, so we'll pick it up some other time. However, I don't think her definition of resolution wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: LRT - by LH19 @ Yesterday at 05:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Gisela Not pursuing and not being impatient makes him slowing down moving on with separation, but also seems to make slowly moving on with separation even easier for him - no resistance from my side any more. G, If he wants t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

Thank you, thank you guys! It's early on, but it's fun, and I am living in the moment. I am only looking as far ahead to Friday night, lol. I also told him it was my treat as he has paid for everything else so far. Don- nooooooo, of course D10 has
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: LRT - by Gisela @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

I appreciate all those warnings that my H is fooling on me. They keep me grounded. And I take all advice to focus on myself very seriously and I know that I have to do that anyway. Nevertheless, please don't mind if I still wish to reconcile with my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Yesterday at 05:00 AM

W came home last night to see the kids. First time in nearly a week. I told her I was going to go out for a bit. She seemed very cold and distant. I didn't let it bother me. Just kept a PMA and acted as if. Before I left the hose, she made a comment,
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Dawn70 @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that the 2nd date went well for you. That is awesome, G, and you SO deserve it. You are a wonderful person and I'm glad that he treated you well on the 2nd date. I hope that trend continues. Just breathe, relax and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Selective Ignoring by WAW by black5 @ Yesterday at 04:35 AM

Thank you for the guidance. This forum works for me and you have given me hope. I actively look at the other posts to try to see if there similarities and strategies I can glean from. Our separation is as follows. In state #1, my WAW owns the house
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready to move forward by LH19 @ Yesterday at 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: petriThen I must read these books ten times over and do what they tell me to do. Nothing will change unless I don't change. Now I say enough is enough. Now I take time for me. I have to be a little selfish if I want my kids to h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife on antidepressants, acting strange! by Steve85 @ Yesterday at 04:23 AM

Amoafwl I like it. Maybe I should invest in a taser!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by DonH @ Yesterday at 04:18 AM

I'm so glad to hear it went well. Just another example of why you often can't tell from one date. Awesome for you! Now please tell me you are not having him getting to know D 10 at this point! Please! I'm not going to jump to conclusions here but wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife on antidepressants, acting strange! by Amoafwl @ Yesterday at 04:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Steve85Someone please give me a technique that works, if such a technique exists. What are you going to learn that you dont already know? How will you use any information you get? My advice, stick a rubber band on your wrist
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004