A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken not defeated pt 3 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Thanks guys. Phoebe I'll check your sitch soon. You gave me some food for thought, his actions are somewhat better than the other week for sure. He wouldn't be near me! And he's checking to make sure I'm ok to get home. And why am I taking these text
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing? by CRW @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

You are literally where W and I were 6 months ago. Regarding the texts. What if you find out she's hooking up with someone? Would you get a D, or still want to work it out? I am guessing you would work it out, so looking at those texts can only
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts What am I supposed to be doing? by Wifey37 @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

I found out about my H affair almost 2 months ago. He was very hesitant with providing information about the affair. It is with a co-worker (same company, different branch). It is ongoing. It will be almost 3 weeks since he moved out to his parents h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting This by Sotto @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

I agree with RD, it's fine to get the letter off your chest and good to journal - and good for you to have realised that giving the letter to her wouldn't be helpful. In fact, I can only think of the very rare occasion when giving a letter has actua
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing? by Cristy @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Hi Coconut, It may not have been on purpose, but you did something totally different and unexpected and it got her attention. It is easy to be conflicted when you have so many emotions and thoughts going through your head! Knowing what to do and wh
For Newcomers
Hi Phoebe, I can recall chopping carrots and fantasising they were OW's fingers. Actually, my feelings towards her feel much less intense now - even though she is still with H (far as I know.) In my sitch, there's a lot of distance and that helps. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh meat by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

I think what's happened to me in the last couple of days is that because W has been more pleasant and less distant to me since she broke down last Saturday and apologized for the pain she's caused and I started to feel hope. That hope caused me to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing? by Coconut @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Ok, it's been a rough day.. Last night I briefly woke up when my wife came to bed (@1230hrs), I said good night and she said g'night without any discussion.... Anyway, this morning I asked her if she was upset about me asking about the 900 texts an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: H back--piecing--but still regret not DB by BluWave @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: CRWBlu, You have given me a ton of great advice, let me share some with you. I read this, but it goes something like this. These two this are absolute facts: - the past has happened and you can't change it. on it's own it
For Newcomers
Thank you, Blu! Sometimes I pity OW, too, because she has no idea how much H has lied to her. I've never thought of harming her, physically, though. He told her we were separated when they met. Not. We were very much still together at that poi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the Rope - Part VI by Zephyr @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Yesterday was my 18th Anniversary. I figured low key, because well...that is what has been more positive than overt / romantic. I bought wife and I outdoor roller skate wheels (gave last week and we went to the skate park, yay...lots of fun). We ju
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing? by Cristy @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Hello Coconut, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. Don't be so hard on yourself regarding slipping up every now and then. Just get back on track by doing more of what is working. It is important to detach and not pursue, but it can be tricky
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to Piece my M back together by Stormchaser @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: tjcran. Storm, I really like that you have found a way to be a better, more positive you. I know that is something that I need to improve and knowing that you could do it tells me that I can improve. Yes, anyone can improve
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed to WW by twinmom @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

I'm in NW Indiana, 40minutes from my house to the loop (on a good traffic day, lol) the construction on LSD right at McCormick place is killing me lately! Go into the city more often (that is if you enjoy it, I absolutely love it... will be moving d
Jump to new posts Re: Wayward wife help!!! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: This is What's up by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

YES - Actions DO speak louder than WORDS. You are still very young, and I have all the confidence that MR Right will show up. You are never too old!
For Newcomers
Bluwave, If there's ever a zombie apocalypse, I want you on my team.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken not defeated pt 3 by Ralph88 @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Yes for most guys sex is just a release. I'm a different kind of guy, especially with someone I care about, it is much more. I wouldn't have sex with my WW is she tried now because it would be more than just sex to me.
For Newcomers
Hello guys! I hope you have a good day! Phoebe, I wish I could visit your property and animals--it sounds amazing! So bask in that glory whenever you can. So I have never been a violent person, but I used to fantasize about attacking OW, dragging h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken not defeated pt 3 by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

I'm too messed up today to have much to offer, Cherry, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still reading along and wishing you a good day. All I can suggest is to try to forget what you read in those texts (because you can't believe anything he sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by JimKao @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

No they don't work together, her job is a SAHM. He probably knows already. She filed but after she had her weekend trip but of course she always goes back to when I filed for D in December. So it is a moot point.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh meat by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Thanks for the 2X4s everyone. I'll keep working on it. This weekend will be tough. S22 knows that something serious is going on and may be looking for answers that I don't know that W or I are prepared to give. She has a 3 hour drive with him on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh meat by CWOL @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Andrew, Detaching is very difficult. But pursuing is going to have the opposite effect that you want, it will make her feel suffocated and want to run away. Focus on yourself instead. Don't worry about the M-day cards or flowers.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken not defeated pt 3 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Would you still think I'm moving forward? And that he's becoming more aware of me? I guess after seeing those messages the other day I thought it set me back
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to Piece my M back together by tjcran @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

LiM and Storm, This so great to hear. It is always helpful to know you aren't alone. Not that I want anyone to ever feel the amount of pain I'm feeling, but it helps to know that I'm not crazy for heave crying myself sick. Storm, I really like tha
Page 9 of 30 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004