A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vote: Cadet For Moderator by Virginia @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Hi Guys, We have been listening and have taken your suggestion to heart -- and are happy to announce that Cadet will be moderating Newcomers. Thanks so much, Cadet for the exceptional help and support and encouragement you offer to everyone here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - gone almost 1 year, still so hard. by stacey9 @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

I agree Mozza, thank you. Doing things I love because I can sounds great and I will need to give it some serious thought. I think I need to let myself grieve over this latest development. I am surprised at the affect its had on me as I was expectin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Here's a Story... Of a Lovely Lady... by Underdog @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

I try not to electrocute people, especially friends! Looks like they caught the escapee? Your Metro ride home should be a bit safer this afternoon. Yep, I'm talking Michigan. You're always looking for reasons to go there in the fall, aren't you? It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting back to me by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Hi Mustardseed Sorry to hear you are experiencing waves of panic and anxiet - not fun but NORMAL. You need to find a way to express your panic - jumping jacks, running, walking around the block, etc... This offsets the anxiety. Also working out r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

I remember that story as well. I'm sick today. Everything is spinning. I'm tired and a bit emotional. So I'll share another one. I think it's interesting to note how often arranged marriages worked out. To me it proves its not who you get as a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused & mix messages part 2 by Miman2 @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Wow Cherry! Seems like you're chipping away at that wall bit by bit. Keep up the PMA and the good work!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Although I am doing alot better now, I think my health has gone downhill since all this started. I don't know what I would have done had I not found this board. The help and advice I have received here has helped tremendously! Just this morning, I al
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Walk Away Husband by NLS @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

So, I am new to the forum but I have had my first session which hasn't been so bad. Sorry for length! Background is important and here is mine. My husband and I have been married for over 12 years (married in 2003). We dated for 3.5 before getting m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused & mix messages part 2 by hwkies @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Yes. Calm and cool...PMA is for our sanity first and foremost.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Here's a Story... Of a Lovely Lady... by BeginningAgain @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Thanks for electronic hug Bets - it wasn't even shocking! Even though I wasn't real close to my Dad, it was still tough to see him go and I do miss him. I can't even imagine, nor do I like to even think about, what it will be like when my dear
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by stacey9 @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Mozza, I would just keep the watch - FIL wanted you to have it, I think it may cause offense to give it back. And in no way do I see myself as one of your 'victims', I feel blessed that you took to the time to compose some very thought-provoking po
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece - a little more progress... by Jer2911 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Alrighty... interview scheduled for tomorrow morning for the higher paying position (the one I had the phone screening for this morning)... Very positive to get the call back for the interview so quickly :-) Now if only the MLC situation was going s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Danigirl @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Found this posted by Ceiri (sp?) on Sandi's story - definitely part of what I needed to see. -------------- This story tells us something about LOVE & LIFE. My husband is S/W Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature and I love t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Got it! I knew what Chit was! But had not heard about Eyeore! Thought maybe it was a typo!!LOL!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where to begin? by 11OCT @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Thank all of ya'll for the great - and I mean great - advice so far! Now let me ask a question - concerning the people can change issue discussed a couple of posts up, should I bring up the subject and mention something along the lines of what eithe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused & mix messages part 2 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

It's almost as if he is suspicious of me.. I asked how his day was- I got an answer rather than the standard "fine" like I'd get a few weeks back. I listened, and referred back to an event he told me about at work the other day to show I'm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by hwkies @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Eyeore = character that exclusively portrays pouty, grumpy, woe is me, storm cloud follows you type behavior Chit = expletive for poop.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Good! Thank You Wonka! So I have been doing this right lately. Other than the Eyeore chit? Not sure what that is?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by Leon01 @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Regarding cooking: I do most of the cooking in the house. And up until about a month ago, I still used to cook for the WW. Sometimes I make food in large portions (like a pot roast) and she will ask if she can eat. I don't want to be a jerk but I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: CadetOriginally Posted By: mahhhtyWoah. But I will continue to assume that she didn't lie to me. I think this is a bad assumption and goes directly against what I tell you about "Don't believe anything she says," and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting back to me by mustardseed @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

My anxiety right now is beyond anything I have ever experienced in my life. Part of me is saying I should just quit my job. I am on vacation right now but I have a lot of work to do and feel absolutely paralyzed about getting it done. Every time I si
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FIDO - Changing The Rules - Pt 1 by NH115 @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Journaling a bit... The race went great on Sunday. My leg was 6 miles and I did it at an 8:30 pace. Not bad for a broken-down fortysomething I still think W is trying. She still gets panicky. I screwed up during an R talk on Saturday; it was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son by Sherman333 @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

I pulled all the texts off the phone where we hammered out the agreement and sent it to the lawyer. I'm sure the new guy doesn't want to deal with a kid full time (he just got out of that assuming it's her boss). Strangely enough, she wants to move
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son by Train @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

^^^ 100+% agree!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Sherman333She just blinked. She went into see a lawyer. Something about what he said must have gotten her attention. She just agreed to give me full custody, sign off on the house (but wants a lot of the furniture), the boa
Page 9 of 29 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004