A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Lost & confused by Tweets @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Happy Saturday everyone. Nothing new on the R front. Had my weekly IC, she gave me homework on forgiveness. That's a struggle. How to you forgive someone who hurts you so deeply? I've read & she even talked about it being a process & it's for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by NDY @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Nobody said this was going to be easy. Trust me, when we meet for a pint, and we will I will tell you things you will not believe about my WW. I know the weekends are hard. Want to know what I'm doing right now? I'm going to a meet up. Don't want to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

It's been 8 months for me and my W still has not "come to her sense's" I have given up that she will, maybe she will maybe she wont but I try very hard not to dwell there. It is a negative space and I have so many other things going on.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Hi NDY Weekends are the worst! I always have a wobble Friday afternoon, then I have to try and relearn everything again from my own thread. Everything you've said, I know. I suppose I just need reassurance. This forum gives me a great outlet and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

You are doing good BEC. One hour and day at a time my friend. You can do this. I am in 8 months now and it's still hard but it gets better, I promise. You will slowly start to get back to YOU and start feeling better about yourself. Your sel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Took the kids to the Memorial Day Flag placement for their scouting badges. There were thousands of people there. It was a good experience for them and good for me to get out of the house and to share the experience and meaning of Memorial Day with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

This is where you were at as soon as you separated.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other (Part 3) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Eirinn - Lookin good. Doing fun stuff with the girls today. D6's bday party tomorrow then hanging with friends all the rest of the weekend. Should be a good time. Wishing you the best.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by NDY @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

HI mate Ok, I'm not a vet and like you I hang on every word Sandi2 posts. I wish she had the time to visit my house(Sandi, yes, that hint was as subtle has getting hit in the face with a brick). Originally Posted By: Huddy She came back this afterno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

I am sorry, Pyrite. I don't understand what you mean by this. Please can you explain. I am all over the place. It does feel I am back to square one again! Anxiety, nervousness, fear!! :-(
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by BEClem @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Just re-read the LRT chapter. Is this where I am at?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What just happened? Kramer's journey continues by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Quote:And yes, sandi, she made it known that she would like to go to dinner tonight. Are you clairvoyant? . No, just familiar with the script. Still keeping your weekend plans, I hope. What you've listed as part of the piecing plan is go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm an idiot by BEClem @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: MrCASIMO, any time a thought is followed by "but" it negates any statement the preceded it... I am going to be blunt. You need to back off. You need to leave her alone. When she told that her friend was with her,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Hi Sandi2 No, SIL is not an L, she is somebody I turned to at first to help me and she has just become a knife wielding, back stabbing, misery loving b****. She has become my W's main support. Before BD they talked to each other every two weeks, n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by Kembo05 @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Bob, thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear you are going through a similar situation but it's nice to know people understand what you're going through. My W and I are both apart this weekend and I'm hoping it's a good break for both of us. She has
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Hi NDY/Smoothy/Pyrite (I'll post to Sandi2 in a minute!) I know, it sounded panic stricken this morning. I went into a bit of a meltdown (no tears, but pacing all over the house) but I realise she can't do anything today, so it can wait until I see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS in by PigPen @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Ha! Thanks TenBook. Once I read Sandi's rules, I realized I'd done exactly the opposite of them over and over and over again. The one time I detached (after getting the "I think it's best that we just consider each other BFF's from now on em
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other (Part 3) by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Thanks, Matt. I needed to hear that. I so love my boy. Love my H too but he's an idiot right now. How's your weekend shaping up?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 9 by Wet @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Gosh dang it. Neither s13 nor d17 are coming over today. Hmmm, since W introduced her OM to s13 at his Thursday night baseball game, s13 was sick from school yesterday. He was too sick last night to come over to my place. And today, W said s13 is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New LBS in by TenBook @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Be thankful that you didn't find DB until a year later. =)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by TenBook @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Okay BEC. I love your list. When I was in the toilet, my list literally was. Put on shoes. It morphed into, Open door. Eventually I got to, Walk out door. I was really proud once I got to, get in car!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by PigPen @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

My apologies if by suggesting the new thread title, I steered you down a wrong path BEClem. The goal was to help you to use the two months and not just let them pass without working on yourself. TenBook's title is far more appropriate and will ser
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by BEClem @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Ok let's start the list: These will be all self focused. #1. Play one round of golf per week. #2. Read 4 books on self help or self improvement in 2 months. #3. Start writing music again. #4. Quit smoking and switch to vapors.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by TenBook @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

BEC. I strongly suggest you let go of the timeline. That is a pressure that will be an undoing. What happens after 2 months? You begin chasing again? This whole evolution will take whatever time it takes. But what I see here is BEC once a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: "BEClem has two months to make himself awesome" by MrCAS @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

I agree w/ job... A time limit creates expectations.
Page 9 of 20 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004