A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Strong EA after 2yrs M - trying to detach. #3 by Complex @ Today at 04:31 AM

Like everyone here said a long time ago, she wants to play by her rules now. I wonder...maybe I should've completely avoided this situation. But it was just a question of time. She is very heated and her opinion about me didn't change. Amd I got bac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Frank75 @ Today at 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: susana4Originally Posted By: Frank75 Thanks for the encouragement man, it means a lot. I'm in the process of trying. I'm calling a counselor that my dr referred me to today and trying to make plans to fly out to visit my paren
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Frank75 @ Today at 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Quote:Why wouldn't anyone be afraid to be left? I really didn't think about it in terms of fear until she brought it up last year. I mean, i love her tremendously, we've been together for 1/2 our lives. Something like that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm just utterly gutted right now :( by Frank75 @ Today at 04:03 AM

Originally Posted By: completelylostFrank, I haven't been on these boards in a long time and felt compelled to log on today, this place was a tremendous help to me. While you are going through one of the most tramatic experiences ever PLEASE hear the
Jump to new posts Re: Strong EA after 2yrs M - trying to detach. #3 by Complex @ Today at 04:02 AM

The inevitable just happened. My W started an argument. I stayed as calm as possible but I told her I do not respect what she's doing and neither do I that she's lying. She got very very offended. In the heat she seemed to throw everything at me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Ss06 @ Today at 04:02 AM

Calibri, Every single word you wrote feels like a magnifying glass into my soul and my situation. I too feel like I'm back where I was at BD. Lost. Anxiety ridden. Angry. Hurt. Confused. Resentful. Humbled. Shaken. Disturbed. Broken. Abo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Mozza @ Today at 03:54 AM

Oh Calibri, you're giving me another urge to hug someone on this board. I'm rough on you and likely contribute to this impression that it's all your fault. The truth is, you're the only part of this couple I can talk to, and you're the one who's will
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Calibri @ Today at 03:37 AM

Journaling: I am right back in the place I was when the BD back in September. It's been a week and I can already tell I've lost weight, again. Weight I haven't out back on since last BD. I went to work today. Didn't do much but look at the screen.
Jump to new posts Re: Strong EA after 2yrs M - trying to detach. #3 by Complex @ Today at 03:33 AM

Is that a normal sitch of feelings I'm going through? I feel like my whole sitch got so foggy and complicated. Glad that I can open a new one soon.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now Left #8 by AJM @ Today at 03:14 AM

Quote:I guess over time I will find the best ways to help my girls. I actually envy my W. She just doesn't care so is going blissfully through life only caring about herself. What a life. And she complains how "hard" things are!Be careful w
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #44 Here Comes the Sun by mishka422 @ Today at 03:00 AM

Don't feel bad! It's so mild and since she has had so much practiced interaction with her siblings that she has learned a lot of the nuances of social queues. Aspie kids are usually smart because they are so focused on certain subjects and retain a
Midlife Crisis
Wait, reining champ?? I mean, he's a good one, but champ? I don't talk much about mine, but I *think* I could give you a run for the money... (as could many here) Never mind, it's yours for the taking, uR Quote:I am really digging the new CaliG
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New... hurt, confused, want to walk away... by Sadie13 @ Today at 02:43 AM

It is very confusing!!! All the limbo and walking on eggshells business is frustrating...I'm a deal-with-it-and-be-done kind of person. Obviously that won't work here. My affair was actually about 2.5 years ago. I can understand that he is still ang
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This can't be the end! #2 by Barry @ Today at 02:42 AM

Hi all, Spoke to W tonight funnily enough. S18's brakes failed in his car tonight (he had the car booked into the garage on the morning to get them fixed). He's ok, but narrowly avoided a crash by managing to rub the tyres against the kerb to slow
W showed up and gave me no warning. Said she felt betrayed for what I did to OM in reporting him. I was like I am not sorry about my actions. She said you just took the choice away from me and I don't know if I can forgive that betrayal. Hmm what to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The rollercoster that never stops by 123Gwen @ Today at 02:35 AM

You sound decisive. Hope things move ahead smoothly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Little but FIERCE (Little's Thread #6) by Vanilla @ Today at 02:33 AM

Little Here is a budget site I recommend to my clients. It is free stuff and explains very well with access to resources. I consider it well written, but I apologise if you already know this stuff. Plenty of GAL points for this! http://christianpf.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New year, new thread, new me... by Vanilla @ Today at 02:23 AM

Happy Birthday Dawn V
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still Smiling by 123Gwen @ Today at 02:19 AM

Isn't it wonderful to have two girls? I mean all kids are a blessing but I have thoroughly enjoyed being the mom of two daughters. After BD I worried about the effect it will have on them but as long as we can be open and supportive then hopefully th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later con't by Mozza @ Today at 02:18 AM

I'm glad you came to give us an update, KGirl. I'm always concerned that the people I follow closely will just vanish. And yes, it felt like more than a week to me too. Oh my, it's really not a good time for you to get all of these things on your sc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by Karma12 @ Today at 02:13 AM

The one advantage of an email is you get it all in writting. Easy to print and bring to a lawyer.
Jump to new posts Re: Toots is moving forwards.. by Vanilla @ Today at 02:09 AM

An M of 5 years would be considered 'short' in the UK. This would mean that you would identify the assets you both took in to the M (poss beginning of R) and the assets acquired in the period. As there are no children between you as I understand it t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sadie - Hot and Cold by Sadie13 @ Today at 02:09 AM

I thought I'd go through Sandi2's 37 rules list and point out what is and what's not working. Sorry for these long posts. Any feedback or comments will be greatly welcomed! 1.Do not pursue, reason, chase, beg, plead or implore! This turns the spouse
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Maybell @ Today at 02:03 AM

Well the church fella acted exactly the opposite, so we'll see what happens there. Hopefully I've learned a thing or two.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later con't by Maybell @ Today at 02:02 AM

I know, I'm so touchy when I see couples not treating each other lovingly. I want to intervene, but then who knows what goes on at home? I just hope its ok. I am grateful for how much I've grown in the last two years. Really a lot. I have more hope
Page 9 of 32 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004