A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello...can you hear me? by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Thanks Ellie and Betsy. I always welcome chatter, banter, humor, and anything else. I'm notorious for high jacking others threads so please...all candor is welcome here at the GB casa. I'm in one of those gosh darn funks. I went out of town for wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #3 by Laowai @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Well, yesterday went about as terribly as possible. W came by to swap dogs again and while she was there gave one of the dogs a haircut. She noticed that I had bought a new TV for the bedroom and got angry because that was "yet another thing t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Journey to the D by Tofbrks @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

And see both points doodler & jeep.. but 6 mo out and taking T with my daughter last night (14) and she's saying she wants me to be happy like mom and move on and not be angry .. thought my x was being channeled through my D ...all involved have
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Journey to the D by doodler @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Doctor Strange recommends Harley Quinn.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Journey to the D by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Quote:Yep, I think there's a tendency to jump into a new relationship to help manage the pain. I tried dating shortly after my divorce because I thought it'd be fun and help me continue to move on. It didn't turn out nearly as well as I'd hoped; I ac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intentional Abuse. Boundaries and Self-Improvement by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Quote:However, when I took my sons to see their post-divorce counselor, I found out that my XW thought the separation and divorce was filled with strife and nastiness. I don't know how to account for the wide gulf in our perceptions, but that just il
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intentional Abuse. Boundaries and Self-Improvement by doodler @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: SurferValidate, STFU Surfer. Exit gracefully, move on. Time for a nudge from the solicitor I think. I just don't want to have a messy D, but if she does, not much I can do other than follow L advice. Ah well. Onwards and upwards
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Journey to the D by doodler @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: TofbrksSeems like I'm the only one who is trying to grieve my marriage all others involved just jumped right back into relationships .. I'm friendly with om's wife .. she's in a R too.. so how does this bode for ww and om ? Not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Resse's Pieces (6) by otw @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Pinn It is funny how we seem like the same person. I too went for a long time letting the emotional side run things and not trust my gut. And turns out I can prob just go ahead and trust my gut from now on. I am. It going to tell you the best soluti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Resse's Pieces (6) by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:52 AM

Quote:You have to detach and grow and I also feel you got to get angry. You are bottling it in way too much. I like this. I, too, bottled up way too much. Ended up hitting the bag at the gym for a bit. Very therapeutic.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello new neighbors! by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

actually, Zues, I think you are in the best place you have ever been in.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Resse's Pieces (6) by Vapo @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

Divorce after all is just a piece of paper. It will solve none of your W's problem, not is it going to solve any of your and it is foolish to think otherwise. I think more than anything else you are looking for a sense of closure and you think a D wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:43 AM

Gordie, Borrow away, my friend. Good for you on not saying anything else!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Resse's Pieces (6) by pinn @ Yesterday at 06:40 AM

I copied and paste the spacings got all messed up...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Resse's Pieces (6) by pinn @ Yesterday at 06:39 AM

Thanks Pax and OTW for checking in… my rocks. OTW, I have never thought “I was too good for her” though I am beginning to think that I deserve better. So in some respects I am waking up there. She can get the best and I don’t understand why she goes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Gordie @ Yesterday at 06:38 AM

Jeep, I borrowed from you last night. Things were heated and my W asked how I was feeling. It was a long answer, probably too long but I ended with: I know you are on your own journey and it doesn't include me. She was surprised I said that and sai
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: If I knew where I was going I'd lose my way by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

Quote:Whats so crazy about skydiving? We're all going to plan a big DB skydiving trip. You'll love it! lol Love skydiving. Just how are you going to get up a DB skydiving trip when its forbidden to contact on here?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Quote:Jeep, I've got a problem that's far worse; I can't stop thinking about Harley and I don't even know her. I'm a mess right now. Doodler, How is it you come up with the craziest stuff? I'm dying over here...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Gordie @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By: doodlerJeep, I've got a problem that's far worse; I can't stop thinking about Harley and I don't even know her. I'm a mess right now. Hahahahaha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by doodler @ Yesterday at 06:27 AM

Jeep, I've got a problem that's far worse; I can't stop thinking about Harley and I don't even know her. I'm a mess right now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My first post: Hurting/scared by Gordie @ Yesterday at 06:14 AM

Read DR cover to cover, even the parts you don't think apply and then read it again. When you read the chapter on goals, post again with a new set of goals as DR has a specific recommendation on goals.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Never good enough by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Quote: I know there is only so much you can prepare yourself for. But things sneak up on you and knock you back down. Yes, yes they do. That happened this weekend involving one of her family members.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Never good enough by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Hi Chewie! Quote:completely against the rules I said you don't need to come out here and hide what you're doing I wouldn't say that's totally against the rules, although others may see it differently. You called him out on it, and in my book that's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:58 AM

Quote:I heard this a couple months back about a survey that divorces take three years to heal and what you feel then will probable stay. Unfortunately it just takes time to heal and every day that goes by will be better. Three years is quite some t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Lies Beneath by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:57 AM

Hi Chewie! Quote:I'm thinking you're a bit of a philosopher, Jeep. Me? I'm not so sure about that. I just ramble on a bit and what's in my head tends to fall out, often without a filter... Quote:I believe this is like a death. You need to go thro
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004