A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Thanks, Vossy and Lisa for the quick feedback. Vossy - if my H declines you're welcome to join me. I'll keep an eye out for the person with a big DB stamped on their forehead ;-) Re FB, that stat would be true in my experience. I didn't use FB m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by LisaB @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Hi ganb8te, that's such a difficult question! My advice might not be worth anything but ... Having recently re-read DR, I noticed Michele talks about the LRT and going dark as a technique, but she also talks about doing what works and not doing what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by vossy @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Ganb8te, I read some stat once that said that people often either (a) join FB or (b) post more on FB in the aftermath of a breakup. My ex was always very anti-FB too, but when I read that stat I had a feeling. Sure enough, about two months ago he joi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Head up- you ever read these anymore?
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by twinmom @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

My H said he does not regret his actions just regrets the pain he caused me. THAT is part of the reason I am done.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Me 17 months on - detached and dating by hotwheelsaust @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Thank you so much Wonka. Is amazing when you look back and see how far you have come. Like a lot of people, you never believe at the beginning you could ever achieve it. I am enjoying life immensely, especially with the changes I needed to make to m
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love Actually by kat727 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Change her locks. Nothing says she has to live there. I would think she needs to feel rock bottom before she has any thoughts of getting her act together. I know it is hard. Thinking of you . Kat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I go? Advice? by blndsid @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I have to admit, that was not the story I was expecting. However, I knew a guy who once fell for the "I want to be with another woman while you weep softly in the corner alone." That didn't end well either. Frankly, at least you negotiate
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I go? Advice? by Chnging @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Roberta - I would very much like to. I need to get some financial ducks in a row. Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding what tact to take here. Am I the LBS at this point? Or do I have responsibility in playing into her possible feelings that she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Thanks, Lisa. Honestly I'm not sure that H will be checking FB. He's always been kinda anti-FB. He changed his profile picture soon after he moved out then hasn't updated it since….and its not the most flattering photo of him. But who knows, maybe h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126I'd think a hand written letter stating -you realize you messed up (not lookin for forgiveness or another chance, just acknowledging you have had a chance to see this, not looking for anything in return such as goodwill
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by 123Gwen @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

You are picking apart all my responses that I posted because you asked me why I thought it was MLC. You asked MrBond I answered.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire #9 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Maybell, Not closing the door but not hoping any more either. BD anniversary on Sunday. Lots of GAL activities planned. Rope is dropped. He is a fool. Deep breaths...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by raliced @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Ahoy- There are a couple of things about my sitch that make it a little easier for me right now. One - I know my daughters are in pain - but they aren't really able to articulate it all that much. Having a 14 year old that can really tell you how mu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Onto #9. Turning a corner i think. claire #9
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by job @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

You have a good attitude about the situation and I agree w/you...unless he's really pushed hard, he's not going anywhere any time soon. You've got a good weekend coming up, enjoy the time away w/your friends and leave the mlc monster at home. It'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by PatientMan @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ShaksprJefe - dropped off my stuff at CRDN. Didn't meet Chris, talked to Nate. So, last night, was alone for first night since divorce. Hung out with friends playing a tactical board game for a couple of hours. Tried calli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by Ahoy @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

raliced, you are such a good example to me. You sound solid, grounded, and okay with your direction. I'm there too, but I'm still processing a lot of sadness (although it could just be monthly hormones). What you say about the lying and lack of integ
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

I know that routine Job. He has said so many times this last year that he thinks we would be better apart, yet has done nothing to make that happen. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen with the moving out. We shall see. I don't kno
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

I agree with what job says above. I believe my H did not/does not really want a divorce. He filed because it was a way to shut me up, get me to back off, put me on the defensive instead of the offensive I was on after I discovered OW. He also ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by zed @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

She want to start separation and someone to move out. Wants to divide assets. A plan for who get the children when etc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Hey bill...I don't work for them but all I can say is you can't NOT afford it. Even if you just got three sessions to get through this super volitale situation with life changing consequences. Forget about reconsciliation and focus on just trying to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by MrBond @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

"Is it because that puts pressure on her?" Yes. When you pray together, does she tense up? Does she seem uncomfortable? I know you said she doesn't respond but did she say things before? "Any insights on this?" After the BD, it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by MrBond @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Let me rephrase..."He felt that he wanted someone else because HE FELT you didn't fulfill his needs in some way or feels he needs to explore a new R in order to grow." "MLC may not be extreme for everyone but my H literally changed al
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by MrBond @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Is there anything that ties you two together? Financials, family, friends, etc.?
Page 9 of 26 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004