A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by dawgy @ Today at 01:37 PM

At this stage of the game I do want her to move out . Ive held things together long enough . Now is my time . She will have to live with the horror of destroying her family while I try to rebuild and make my boys feel like they are in a family again
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC = my last chance by 123Gwen @ Today at 01:36 PM

No contact at Christmas feels tragic. We leave tomorrow and H has not reached out to our daughters. I am so sad to think Christmas will be another "insert holiday here" text. I can't believe a year ago I have such sweet pictures of our fami
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by u-turn @ Today at 01:33 PM

T-mom. I don't know what I want any more. I don't much care about DBing any more. and Yes OM is married with 4 kids. W and OM work together. Well - what I suspected is all true. I was just too stupid to do anything about it before. She went right b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Elsa @ Today at 01:30 PM

Thanks, Maybell. It's important for me to remember that he's giving a lot under the circumstances, because I still get frustrated easily (although I don't usually direct my frustration at him). It's funny -- as part of a marriage-building exercise
For Newcomers
Well something was triggered this morning (Nothing good) I've had a bunch of emails from W about different things all very formal. - about a week ago I asked if she could collect the kids one day in january as i'm in Brussels. She said Yes, that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I got 99 problems but an MLCer ain't one! by 123Gwen @ Today at 01:26 PM

Job is always there with great advice. The new year does have a way of stabilizing one's foothold. Enjoy your holiday! It sounds as if you've got some great plans.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by job @ Today at 01:24 PM

I'm very happy to come here and read that your h opted to come along for the dinner and festivities in the park. He didn't feel any pressure and he was able to make the decision on his own and had a great time w/his family and friends. This is a bi
Midlife Crisis
I agree w/FY....go and have some fun and leave your h at home spinning. It' his loss. I think you've got a very good attitude about your situation and you are right...it's not what you want, but it's a choice he's made and you are making the best o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by jim0987 @ Today at 12:56 PM

I got attacked by a car door in the wind this morning, so be glad your at home. Hopefully you'll have a relaxing couple of days. is it the 27th your doing christmas with your S (thats my christmas with the kids and i'm intending to pretend the 25t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Thread for vge1 by 123Gwen @ Today at 12:36 PM

VGE, Be sure to keep notes about each incident. Only facts, dates and times. It will help when you talk with your attorney. It may not be needed but you will regret it if you are asked about specific events and can't provide the answers. This also k
For Newcomers
An extremely windy day here at chateux edz (the weather not me) so I was awake half the night wondering was the roof coming off. Obviously didnt phase the cat as she was snoring on the sofa. Working from home today (in the office tomorrow) and tryin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting a Move - LisaB Ch6 by LisaB @ Today at 12:08 PM

Hi Maybell and Vanilla, thanks so much for your advice. I do feel the urge to do exactly that: say "no I don't want to be your buddy while you are off galavanting with multiple women" but I feel I cannot or should not. Here's why: 1. he co
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by rd500 @ Today at 11:57 AM

HI Rppfl, D13 doesnt always want to go but I have asked her to go in the past. They normally go together but D13 was at a sleep over this week so D10 (happy to go) went on her own. D13 is very very close to me and D10. Since W left both Ds have be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire -- still here #11... by Maybell @ Today at 11:50 AM

Is your entire measure of him as a person based on his willingness to return to the marriage?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 3 - conquering crow pose by LisaB @ Today at 11:47 AM

Ganb8te! Awesome! You did great and it sounds like a bit of a breakthrough. He is sad but feeling hopeless. So how can we get him to have some hope? I think it is a good idea to text him the book info but see if you can do it in a 180 way. Or just
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: jim0987So to rewrite this mornings conversation as it should have gone. M: I'm disappointed I'm not going to see the kids Christmas Day but its ok because we will have a great day when I do see them. Great stuff, make sure y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 3 - conquering crow pose by ganb8te @ Today at 11:33 AM

The book I was referring to was Passionate Marriage by David Schnarch! (the one I mentioned in the letter…that I didn't give him). Definitely not going to give him DB/DR per DB/DR rules! I plan to follow up with a text in a couple of days. 5LL might
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything.......(2) by ganb8te @ Today at 11:28 AM

Oh man, Calibri! That is one post. I am blown away on multiple levels, too. You know, sometimes I gotta wonder if there is more to this whole thing than I realise. I too have had conversations with family members that I never would have had otherwi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 3 - conquering crow pose by jim0987 @ Today at 11:26 AM

Hi Ganb8te actually I think you did really well. A couple of the most minor points where you could have done slightly better but you already picked those up and they were so minor he probably didnt notice two bits i just want to pick up on if you d
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Still doing LRT.... by Toots @ Today at 11:14 AM

So, I'm wondering what the DB position is on Xmas messages to WAS. I was thinking of sending a joint text on Xmas eve to H and to SS. saying: Hi X & Y. Just wanted to wish you both a merry Xmas. Hope you have a good time. Toots x What do peop
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: VanillaJim Actually my view is slightly different. Well Vanilla what's new about that? This is the first time in reading your sitch that I have heard a post from you so strong. Sure could have been less wordy and indeed sligh
For Newcomers
Thanks. The support is really appreciated In retrospect my wife several times was took the opportunity to remind me that its over between us and that its because of me. So there was a little bit of baiting and self justification going on there (I ce
For Newcomers
Jim Actually my view is slightly different. Well Vanilla what's new about that? This is the first time in reading your sitch that I have heard a post from you so strong. Sure could have been less wordy and indeed slightly stronger without back tra
For Newcomers
rd you beat me to it
For Newcomers
Hi Jim. Number one - you already know - but number two is as important. Regardless of how it went don't dwell on it, no it wasn't an outcome you wanted, it may or may not have changed w's viewpoint or pushed her or maybe set her thinking, you have
Page 9 of 22 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004