A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

That's great to hear, LT! Hope the day is super special. Enjoy your girls:-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: confused army wife by adinva @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Hey there, thinking of you. I hope you find some joy in today. Hang in there!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Landlord Adventures by job @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by job @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Heather, I do hope today will be a nice, calm day for you. Today is all about being w/family and friends and sharing the love for each other. It's a time to be thankful for all that we have, not only material things, but the people in our lives.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by adinva @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Happy thanksgiving rick my buddy. Today is also what would have been my 21st wedding anniversary. Oh well, remember and be glad for good times past, but what matters more are the good times here and to come. I'm enjoying walking thru snowy woods aro
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... by job @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! For those traveling, please travel safely to your destinations. Enjoy the time you spend w/family and friends for they are your biggest supporters. Allow their love and friendship to embrace you today and always.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Help - I want my sparkle back by job @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Lou, Bea is correct, there are not set time lines for MLC. It will take as long as it takes. Some are short, others long and then there are those exceptions where they stay in MLC for the rest of their lives. No one knows which ones will survive.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Maybell @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! How are you spending it?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part VI by Wet @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

A little self-observation from my dealing with W's telling me she wants the divorce on Monday, and that "I owe her". It's amazing how much I wanted to give her what she wanted, even if it was a divorce that I don't want. I do the same thin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Elsa, this may or may not help but... The main difference between 2 and 4 seems to be who you spend time with, no? So if it comes down to those, you should feel ok doing 4 over 2 if that's what you prefer. Either you are with your family or you are
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife having emotional affair part 4 by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

That really s*cks that happened. It must have been very hard considering things were gong kinda well. Good that you know you put your foot in mouth. With her first "why did bro call you" question... What if you had said "you're probab
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, I am sitting here right now finishing a cup of coffee. My three daughters are upstairs sleeping. I am getting set to prepare the big meal. There will be eight here for dinner. I baked two pies yesterday and I am about to
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker Pt.2 by UpperCu @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

W is moving out on the 1st. We discussed the final distribution of assets and debt and reached an agreement we both can live with. I'll be working with the atty to draft up an agreement next week. After her saying a couple days ago she was changing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Out but moving on? by edz @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Back on the PC so catch up on what’s been going on. Well, working from the new home today, started off sunny today. So I'm moved in, new broadband is now up (after some fun with Virgin Media but they resolved that) next is the remaining paperwork on
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker Pt.2 by UpperCu @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Hi justbob, thanks for the post. The immaturity, partying, renouncing Christianity, etc. is mostly a new set of behaviors for my W that has risen to the surface following her affair. Her parents are very upset about the sitch and disapproving (obvi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shakspr #5: I fear and hope, I burn and freeze by bravo61 @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Hey shakes, Haven't seen a recent post. Any updates? I'll be joining the D crew soon. Any signs of your XW thawing or facing reality? Praying for us.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my sich by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: T-MomOh, and here's a good one: he wouldn't consider it cheating now, because he has told me that he wants to have sex with other women. LOVE that. Yea what man wouldnt want to have sex with another woman? It really is part of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Help - I want my sparkle back by beatrice @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

There are no times lines for MLC, and no expectation that they will make it through. Some do and some don't. And frankly while we can make things 'worse' arguably, we cannot make things better, All MLCers seem to say they have been unhappy for yea
LRT
Jump to new posts Re: LRT transition by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: T-Mom... and what is tbh? tbh = to be honest Abbreviations http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2183063&fpart=1
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC for crazy making!!! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Welcome to this board. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy book by MWD, Divorce Busting is also an excellent book. Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. You may b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer Living in Hell 2 by bravo61 @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

She really doesn't seem to care at all and doesn't seem to be struggle with the ending of our R.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer Living in Hell 2 by bravo61 @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

It seems from the threads on here that a WAH is more likely than a WAW to come back. Anybody see any hope for the W and I reuniting after D? Really struggling for hope right now. I am resolved to allow her to put on her BGP. It's gonna be a challeng
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Landlord Adventures by WenikiTiki @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

kml, I was thinking about you. The book I'm reading has plenty to say about money and how to handle those problems. My X has been nothing but nice and supportive to both our kids. My X was around for Thanksgiving with our friends while we were do
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Help - I want my sparkle back by LouR @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Just read back over some of the links Cadet sent to me at the start - My judgement and thoughts were challenged today by a friend - I know she is looking out for me and my wellbeing and interests, but it made me question if I am being a mug, or just
Jump to new posts Re: Train, are You OK?? by Train @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

It's Thanksgiving. And I LOVE Thanksgiving. And as long as the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be sitting around a table with my mom, my brother and his family, my sister and her children and my husband and all our babies - inclu
Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004