A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Been here before, thought all was good. by Sjs777 @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

for me Ive found the best approach for success in all that you've listed is to heal yourself first. It too gives you the greatest chance of success in all other goals you have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

180 I hear you. (Oh, geez I just realized I've been paying for his/her phone and mine, which was my "Christmas gift" both on my credit card. Excellent). So now it's her only phone (a pricey iPhone & I ought to know). So I asked h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling by Sjs777 @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

its stories such as yours that remind me I'm not alone, and as dire as my situation may be i find comfort in an alliance of DB troopers. Ive come so far, yet still on my journey. I only hope you find similar comfort in the same
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 180Man @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlcQUESTION our youngest and most angry child, d19, has h's old cell phone. The fool did not wipe his texts clean. Several texts are blasting me or lying to me (and some inappropriate ones to other women he works with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt, Lost and Alone by Sjs777 @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

very wise comment Jim, I may just have to share mine as well
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing Joy by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Gratitude challenge Day 15: Today I am grateful for the great folks at my local tire shop. They were able to fix my slow leak (new tire picked up a screw) and didn't charge me a dime. Even gave me a lift to work and a text to let me know the car was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating wife wants to leave marriage by Tread @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

KevinIn- Thanks for the encouragement. Hardest part is trying to get past her stubborn ways. But trying to be intimate outside the bedroom is where I'm stuck. Trying to be cool without possi my scaring the W off.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3.5 Months of Pain - Fork in the Road by Tread @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

I understand that everyday is prescious. But this woman has it so good right now why would she change. This is the perfect set up. Whichever is why 50/50 custody is a must. Time alone with children without help will make her think twice, while yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 10 by PsySara @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Not much to update, confronted WH about the Snap Chatting and he claims not to remember to agree to delete it. He said he'd delete it but then it's still there though inactive. He said he doesn't know if pretty, young nurse is single and doesn't real
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 10 by PsySara @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Help Needed by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

IF (not sure but kinda think so) she gets a portion it'd be half of the overlapping time in, meaning she'd get half of the amount contributed of the 8 years of marriage. So that's 1/2 of the 8/18, i.e. half of it is 4/18 = 2/9. And I think that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Help Needed by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

I don't think she will get half of your 401k after 8 years of marriage versus 18 years at the company. Obviously ask a L, b/c it's crazy not to. Also if she signed the D papers, why would she now want more of the retirement?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 5 by Train @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

How are things, T?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBNILWY part 2 by Thornton @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Great job, TN! You are on the right track now! A man only a fool would leave!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to beleive this 3 by Thornton @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

I'm starting to feel angry that WAW is throwing me under the bus to anyone who will listen. I'm not going to react. I'll just take it in stride. Use your anger as a shield, right Mach?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

What'd you tell your son when he asked about his mom?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

I hear you Cadet. She told me the part about the texts she found he'd sent about her. And after the court thing today I didn't really expect it from her or maybe I was just too self absorbed to be aware. She said it by phone and I moved on. I cou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlcQUESTION our youngest and most angry child, d19, has h's old cell phone. The fool did not wipe his texts clean. Several texts are blasting me or lying to me (and some inappropriate ones to other women he works with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Help Needed by codeman @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

update.. I was "let go" from my job due to "your position was eliminated" after 18 years. I have a severance package that will carry me for a while so I'm ok there. I can get another job, that is not an issue. My concern is when
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to beleive this 3 by EastTN @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

T, Don't know what to say about your childhood except (HUGS) and that out of that adversity, you still managed to become a good man who raised one daughter and is raising another. Never lose sight of the man you've become in spite of your past.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25 yearsMLC 10 years late I FILE part 2 by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

QUESTION our youngest and most angry child, d19, has h's old cell phone. The fool did not wipe his texts clean. Several texts are blasting me or lying to me (and some inappropriate ones to other women he works with that are, at best, way too flirt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to beleive this 3 by EastTN @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: doodlerI thought Guy Winch first aid was supposed to be used to treat erectile dysfunction. The FDA banned it for the application. Turns out a couple of people had the torque set too high and Bobbitted themselves.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3.5 Months of Pain - Fork in the Road by EastTN @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: KaizenOriginally Posted By: selloutYes, obviously she is taking advantage of me as the on-call babysitter and that's even more proof she isn't thinking right. So why did you agree to it? It's not fair to him in the least, a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Turning 50 this summer and.... by resolut @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Thanks for posting this Tx. There is so much that resonates with me in this thread and gave me so much pause in reading it and then thinking over my current situation. My wife is in an active PA right now and I would consider myself fortunate if she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt, Lost and Alone by Kaizen @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

Sometimes, you just need to keep touching the stove to learn that it's hot. But no, don't believe a word.
Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004