NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Missed you, Shining! I was catching up on your roller coaster ride last night. At least it's not boring, right? ---GGG
Sexual Issues
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) Re: The Sex and Intimacy is Missing! by sbrass @ Today at 11:51 AM

I'm working to really, deeply accept the reality of our situation, as it is. A church minister friend challenged me some time back to see ‘paix et plénitude’. I had an hour with him two days ago. I said that I could see some glimpses of peace, but no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by dawgy @ Today at 11:50 AM

Hey Canyou , its great to hear from another supporter . I really appreciate it . Words of understanding and support are always welcome . Yes I will agree 100 % this is the most difficult and heartbreaking thing I ve ever dealt with . The uncertainty
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by u-turn @ Today at 11:50 AM

I agree that you have to protect yourself - financially and emotionally. Revenge - I get it but it will never help and never make you feel better. Keep on the high road man! I also get angry, sad, paranoid. I have times that I cannot block the thou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by labug @ Today at 11:49 AM

Luck!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: More confused than ever by labug @ Today at 11:46 AM

Quote: I need a man in my life to stick up for me. I know I will probably get 2x4s for this but I want someone that's going to stick up for me I have been humiliated by H and this family and just once I wanted him to stand up for wanting to be home v
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis by Ss06 @ Today at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe1981My favorite part is how our brains immediately and automatically create meanings all over the place. No matter what. Drives me nuts...facial expressions, sighs, accidental bumps, etc...they all seem to mean something in m
Midlife Crisis
Remind me, my next thread will be entitled: "GUBU and GoatGal on the Triple G Ranch" And yes, Wonka, if the offer still stands to post my previous threads, I'd appreciate it. I know it's "supposed to be" easy, but it's not. For
Midlife Crisis
Quote:It's easier to detach when I see him acting like such a whack-o! It's harder when he's being nice and allowing in that little sliver of hope. ^^^^^^ ain't THAT the truth!!!!!^^^^^^ Glad to see ya back, GGG!!!
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to forgive by labug @ Today at 11:41 AM

I wrote a post that got trimmed. The gist was, you'll get more traffic in Newcomers.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Take What's Behind Door Number 3 #8 by Shining @ Today at 11:41 AM

Wow. That was beautiful. And needed, for me. Struggling to find my self-worth and confidence this week. I know I had it here somewhere.... Thank you. Why are we not more than virtual friends.... So thankful for this board, and for people l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by dawgy @ Today at 11:40 AM

I know you are right Turn . But the anger is powerful and is with me in the back of my head all the time .I seem to want revenge for what they have done to me . Also ive been keeping an eye on some bank accounts and I cant account for about 2 k . Thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly switching gears by Anders @ Today at 11:37 AM

I'm still trying to stay focused on my strategy of creating a safe space for us to communicate honestly as we have been slowly emerging from NC. But in the last week, I wonder if this is still the right approach or if I am sending signals that I don
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Maybell @ Today at 11:36 AM

I feel like my support team is at war -- the side that says WALK AWAY, you are worth more than this and he doesn't want you anymore and the side that says STAND, marriage is bigger than just you and it's important to make the effort however things wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Standing tall. Trying to rekindle. by labug @ Today at 11:35 AM

Nice thought with the roses! You wrote this on another thread-Quote:My favorite part is how our brains immediately and automatically create meanings all over the place. No matter what. Drives me nuts...facial expressions, sighs, accidental bumps, et
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by labug @ Today at 11:28 AM

What does drop the rope mean to you? There are different definitions. (the term has spurred a few range wars here, in fact)
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by twinmom @ Today at 11:28 AM

Unbidden, I want to but I am scared of "letting him back too easy" and the changes he seems to be making stop. Thank you for posting mwd advice on forgiveness, I need to read this daily. Maybe if I allowed him here and therefore would be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly switching gears by Anders @ Today at 11:27 AM

So on Sunday, W sent me an email about the window: W: Thanks for taking care of this. Curious to know what happened but I guess we will never know. Maybe the house missed the puppy and the glass self imploded? Me: Lol! A bit of a stretch but withi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Take What's Behind Door Number 3 #8 by Georgiabelle @ Today at 11:27 AM

I don't want to hijack anyone's thread (yes, I realize I do that and I'm doing my best not to anymore). I've been reading many threads and always respect everyone's opinion. I've seen reconnections (yay!!!) and so e faced with difficult choices. Here
Midlife Crisis
Grrrrrrrrrrr.. I wrote a nice long reply and lost it in the ozone. Again. I am going to edit it in my head and post later... ---------------------------------------- Rest assured, Cadet and Job, if I have learned one lesson in DBing, it's: "D
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by labug @ Today at 11:22 AM

First off, you are a "better" person. You have come a long way. You have to be willing to see that. We can affirm you but if you don't believe it, it means nothing. ((( )))kill whatever voice that is in your head that keeps you doubting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly switching gears by Anders @ Today at 11:13 AM

Thanks for dropping in MrBond. On my GAL: -Spending time every week with friends: dinners, BBQs, coffee catch-ups, festivals and concerts. -Prayer and church. -Running, yoga and weights 5 times a week. -Reading a lot of books and material with a foc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: separated filed walking on II by paul19510 @ Today at 11:12 AM

Hi Bug! More tears lately (just privately working through this) my GF has been very kind and respectful about the process...she has also been through it...I missed hearing from you these past weeks...there just wasnt much to update... this process
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by canyou? @ Today at 11:03 AM

oh, I might be able to help on the anniversary too. I wrote a quick text and said... "I think about you especially today. I am just fine remembering your laugh and your smile, and the borrowed wedding ring that nearly decapitated my finger.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by unbidden @ Today at 11:02 AM

twinmom, I get that you are the one keeping your H away. My point was that you should revisit that decision, if only to get more help from him.
Page 9 of 25 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004