A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by PigPen @ Today at 12:19 PM

Keep your chin up Matt. It's an incredibly challenging road, but all you can do is walk down it and learn as much as possible along the way. Thinking of you.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: JellyBTulo, you dear little sweet candy!! Keeping reading and posting! My hope would be that he respects you setting a boundary. He is trying to decide is he in or is he out. And I completely let his fear, escalate my ow
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - almost there by Zelda09 @ Today at 12:14 PM

I sign D papers in a few hours. Just trying to read the letter above, knowing it couldn't have ended any better, I didn't cause this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ Today at 12:13 PM

It's so weird the twists and turns this journey takes (and mind has only just started). Felt like yesterday was a really good day while today may be the worst yet. Nothing has happened, but just feeling the weight of everything this morning. Will g
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had EA but does not admit to it... by Ontheup @ Today at 12:08 PM

so its taken her how many years to realise you a. snore and b. snore so bad she can't even sleep with you anymore? hmmm sorry im not buying it one bit Listen to you instincts an gut. I knew for a long time something was off but knowing nothing about
Jump to new posts Re: Complex #7 - the green(-card) mile by Ontheup @ Today at 11:57 AM

Hey Complex Whilst you're together in same house moving on is very difficult. I was doing all the wrong things until i moved out. Not saying be enemies. Its just standard stuff from WAW. When they see us as their friend it justifies them doing w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 14 by edz @ Today at 11:52 AM

Hi Lady V Catching up with my fellow db'ers after a busy couple of days. How are you my friend, are you back in the Brighton house or the big one? Hope you're taking some time in your little red sports car out in the sun with the top down (the cars
Jump to new posts Re: Tooting Marvellous! by edz @ Today at 11:45 AM

Afternoon Toots just checking in after a busy couple of days. Fair point on renting, you certainly dont want to engineer some conflict on it of course. Maybe a house management service to handle all the rental kerfuffle and risk, I liked Jims post
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 19 - keeping on keeping on by edz @ Today at 11:20 AM

Missed the edit window! One thing w did say in regard to s was that she sees in some ways im more patient and calm with s now than she is. Its understandable as she is 24/7 with s in the week but thats slowly changing as is and in any reconciled situ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 19 - keeping on keeping on by edz @ Today at 11:08 AM

Good morning all And (at least for this morning) the Sun is back down here, hoorah. Well it was as predicted a busy weekend. Cliff notes version, Saturday was pretty much taking s to the tutor which went well and then a chill out day with s, nice d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by JellyB @ Today at 11:06 AM

It is 11:16 pm here in New Zealand and I can't sleep, I have a personal training session at the gym at 5.30am. What am I doing awake. I had thoughts of ex while I was attempting to drop off to sleep. First time in ages and then I saw your post. Imme
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ Today at 10:59 AM

Thank you for the kind words. Once I fell asleep, it was ok. Took a long time to get to sleep and it really hurts waking up in an empty house. Trying to stay strong.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: drop the rope- part II by roiste @ Today at 10:58 AM

I'm rooting for you too.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by JellyB @ Today at 10:54 AM

The nights can be the worst Matt777. Hang in there! I needed sleeping tablets at the beginning, but was so worried about becoming addicted, that I only took them when I had missed a few decent nights sleep. And good rest is so important on this jour
For Newcomers
Thank you Cadet! Been reading several responses from people but not known how I find their story.. Now I know! And hugs at least I'm good at! Hug to you, just because..
For Newcomers
The other question I have is the communication during going dark. I gave her my boundary that all communication would be about the boys and we can't be friends with the om in the picture. So I don't initiate anything. However, how do I do that and re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ Today at 10:38 AM

Really tough night. Couldn't sleep. Missing my W, my companion, my friend, and my family terribly.
For Newcomers
Pilot - thanks so much for your story. That helps. I hope one day I can get to that point. I have flashes where I think I'm there and I'm clearly not. Were u able to detach while she was still living with u? I find it's easier when we're apart, but I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance by JAS84 @ Today at 10:35 AM

Last night, while going through some papers and things, trying to clean up a little bit, I found a letter from W that she wrote me a few weeks before BD. It is essentially a playbook for what she wants. I will transcribe for your reading pleasure l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by Cadet @ Today at 10:32 AM

New thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...452#Post2561452
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Seeing him in a few hours.. What approach? by JellyB @ Today at 10:21 AM

Tulo, you dear little sweet candy!! Look I am new too. My learning has come from the mistakes I made through the course of my relationship and through the first weeks and months after my relationship broke up. So if my experience can help you avoid
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Seeing him in a few hours.. What approach? by Cadet @ Today at 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TuloI new to this forum and don't know if I can see your story somewhere, but what ever you are going through I sincerely hope it works out for you. Since I am new, I don't feel I have any real advice to give people here yet H
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I hucked a waterfall. by Cadet @ Today at 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Georgia BulldogsEssentially. Most couples reconcile given time. Detachment buys more time. Totally agree with this. Thanks for Validating my Gift of Time - Dawg.!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sandi2's 37 Rules by roiste @ Today at 10:05 AM

Rereading the rules there are none that I have real reason to question. If I come across one specifically that feels inappropriate to my situation I'll ask about it in my post.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help for Newbie by Cadet @ Today at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Badger1 Is there another strategy I need to try? I really need a little help and support tonight. PATIENCE!
Page 9 of 25 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004