A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran - [Insert Original Thread Title Here] by 2stubborn2quit @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Hi Barry, Sounds like mixed news. Great news for you, not so hot with the wife. You've done a lot of work and I would agree that your conscience is clean, you really did stand by your marriage and try to work things out. Good work, I applaud you and
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Circle by Jefe @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Lord, I pray for Your will in me so that I may do Your will through me. Hold me up when I'm afraid. Give me words when I fail. Give me strength when I want to run. Give me courage when I want to hide. Your will, not mine. In Jesus name, AMEN.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe's confused pt 4 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Thank you guys. It's not me. God's got this. I'm just along for the ride at the moment.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: NittyI wanted to add: I've spent some time studying Mark 10: 4-11 (natch, considering my sitch). Every time I read it I get the same thing out of it. Some of us humans have such hard hearts that they see D as a permissible way
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (2) by Hoju @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Ignore it, do not respond at all. I feel your pain with halloween, I'm absolutely dreading what I may see come monday. Best I can offer is block your W off social media (i recently learned this can be done discreetly) enjoy the weekend with your ki
"My W is also very interested in what I say to others. I have taken the same approach to be open and honest about it. Since I know she will find out everything eventually, I am careful to only build her up when discussing her actions and our R w
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

"She sounds like he's having a "quarter-life-crisis."" That's funny. I mean not really, but yeah.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: NittyDamn, that's tough, Caliguy. First, on the Catholic issue. Talk to a priest. Talk to a couple of priests! Get a number of opinions. Change is afoot in the Church. Here's a news article about possible changes the Pope may
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by labug @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

I hadn't read UR's post when I wrote this. She said it all so well.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by Hrdtims @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Hi RD Sorry...but did she choose to move out originally? How was that decision made? How did the kids take it...were they resentful towards her or you? What did you tell them was the cause? This is of great interest to me as it may happen with u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Congratulations on what you've done so far. It's extremely difficult to participate to the dismantlement of our R. Getting to a point where we can do it is already a tremendous progress. I admire that you did it and you should be proud of yourself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Thinking of you this weekend, Lisa. I'm sure you'll of great! Your PMA always shines through on these boards so I can only imagine what it is like in person. Good luck! Or rather ganbatte!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spinning my wheels, but laughing all the way by labug @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

What's the downside of swapping weeks with her? Just wondering.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by rd500 @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Best wishes for job ! !!!!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Just So ANGRY to be HERE! by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

A month ago my wife comes to me and pleads for marriage counseling because she's having "crazy thoughts." She does not know if she can trust me to "save her." I do not try to understand anything she says. We are right in the
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Spinning my wheels, but laughing all the way by labug @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: suckerpunchThank you, Rick and JS. I am slowly building my confidence, but it is not to the point where it needs to be. Perhaps it has never been as strong as it should, but in certain aspects of my life I feel almost cocky. I
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Baby steps, patience and uncertainty by labug @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Thanks, Maybell. You have so much inside you that's loving and giving and pure, it's a d@mn shame we allow others to decide what we let out because we're afraid. We had the talk with S21 and the sky didn't fall, he didn't walk out, he listened. We'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

(posting here because I can't say it otherwise) Dear H, I miss you and I love you. I miss that I can't say that to you - and haven't in 5 months. Lately I've been doing well in your absence but tonight - while attending a fundraiser ball in an atte
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by daring @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

I am so sorry CaliGuy- my H only had an EA but that was devastating enough, I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Sending ((hugs))! I agree with Georgiabelle though- don't make any rash decisions based on your emotional response in the moment. F
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by labug @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Like!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by Nitty @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

I wanted to add: I've spent some time studying Mark 10: 4-11 (natch, considering my sitch). Every time I read it I get the same thing out of it. Some of us humans have such hard hearts that they see D as a permissible way to escape their marriage (y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by Maybell @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

I need to get better at knowing when I've strayed out of mine. But it has really weirded me out, that I haven't had a conversation with him in a month, and in a way that's ok, and that I don't know who he is. Like, he's this guy I share my kids with,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVIII by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

I know exactly what you mean Zeus. I complimented my H for being brave when we separated - because deep down I didn't want to be a WAW.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by labug @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

One other thing, really think about how much power you give him over how you see you. Be the person you want to be, work on your stuff, walk your path. He's either decide he's like to walk beside you or not. If he's not a man who can walk beside
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided, that was then, this is now by bdub @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Amazing rpp!! When the empty boxes start coming in and the full boxes start leaving, it will get tough. Stay strong and stay focused.
Page 9 of 27 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004