A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW OR TOUGH LOVE HELP by Flight @ Today at 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: SMXL5With my wife gone I’ve had time to think about my part in her leaving. I don’t condone her affair but I have realized I had been focusing on my pain when maybe I should have been thinking more of hers. Very self aware t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Photoka's latest thread by photoka @ Today at 02:26 AM

I did nothing. But I am on here to tell all of my DB friends what I cannot tell my H. I am not a consolation prize. I did not deserve to be cheated on. I did not deserve to be raged and spewed at for 3 months, followed by 3 months of the silen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by TLEE86 @ Today at 02:11 AM

Azz, I think its awesome that you have something that you are thankful for everyday. I think I might try it myself. Seems to help find the silver lining, no matter how faint, in things everyday. Originally Posted By: AzzorkIm just at about 6 months
For Newcomers
If you're still accidentally getting texts meant for OM then what on earth would you be hanging around for? There's nothing fuzzy happening there. She's just being manipulative in my view. (I'm glad your name popped up, I've been wondering how you a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ Today at 01:57 AM

I'm very sorry, I started this. I should know better, I'm not 22. Glad you started a new thread, time for this one to drift to a back page. #alligatorsforever
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ Today at 01:42 AM

hi Wonka how do i do that :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Alligator Love by Zues126 @ Today at 01:41 AM

I thought I'd better start a new thread before things got weird I got barred. Old link: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2591322&page=1 So for some reason I read an article called "Alligator Love
For Newcomers
Jenny, I have not a chance to apologize. I will do it when the opportunity presents itself. I dont think I will get anything out of it. Perhaps down the road she MIL will look back and not be able to use it as an excuse to hate me. Her fam follo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by Zues126 @ Today at 01:31 AM

Got it. I appreciate you validating that what I've said is reasonable, but do agree there is a time and a place for this type of discussion as well. I think this is about as far down this road we should go in a DB forum. Like you I have some things
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Wonka @ Today at 01:26 AM

Irish, I strongly urge you to move your thread over in the MLC forum. MLCers are a whole different animal that just a WW or WAW. You'll get support of similarly situated posters with MLCers.
For Newcomers
Just wondering about WW's. Do they make a last ditch effort before coming out of the fog. In other words do they really go off the reservation one last time before reality sets in. Not that I think my WW is at that point, just wondering.
For Newcomers
Just STFU and take a walk! Be better and the bigger person.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ Today at 01:22 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean to shut down the conversation. I just sometimes feel like this is not a topic a nice Southern girl is supposed to be talking about. Originally Posted By: Zues126When I was M...every time I saw another attractive woman, I felt de
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting worse and harder by Painter @ Today at 01:18 AM

So with her being so volatile, this doesn't seem like a situation where you want to make a major decision like moving, based on her whims. Isn't she living with her mother? That doesn't sound like a lasting situation. You should have the kids with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by Zues126 @ Today at 01:07 AM

Well, hold on Sunny...maybe I didn't explain myself well. (also, not sure what you meant by not getting what we're after, I'm enjoying the conversation...maybe that's my fear of rejection speaking :)). When I was M...every time I saw another attrac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ Today at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Zues126I don't know that there will be a woman that quenches my desire so I no longer have lust in my heart all day long. I don't see that as a real goal anyway. I want my man to have been thinking about me all day, ready for so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Getting worse and harder by fdu @ Today at 12:53 AM

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2602937&page=1 ***STARTING NEW THREAD*** I'm on today for a couple of reasons that I am looking for guidance on. I miss my three boys more and more as time passes wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 6 by Uphill @ Today at 12:53 AM

I'm not sure if tonight's S4 swap was a good or bad thing? I pulled in and almost immediately XF asked me if I had time to think about the proposed change in custody schedule. I said yes I have, but I don't think it is in S4's best interest to keep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by SunnyB @ Today at 12:48 AM

Wow, PP, you are on track. Good job on the financial coach, good job on the morning routine.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by Zues126 @ Today at 12:45 AM

It depends on what you mean by being satisfied. I don't know that there will be a woman that quenches my desire so I no longer have lust in my heart all day long. However I wouldn't be settling for a woman 'just to have sex with someone'. I would
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on!! - 12 by SunnyB @ Today at 12:45 AM

U, good job, I know it wasn't easy to tell her. You are also on track with points to cover for the kids. Tough stuff, all of it. I'm thinking about you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by SunnyB @ Today at 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: rd500 I have had some very sad / down moments but I have my 3/4 supporters who always post even if it's just hello , it makes a huge difference Hello. RD, I really don't know what to say, you are in a holding pattern, and th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Got here late... but I'm here now. by duke @ Today at 12:34 AM

It wasn't a great conversation at all. She was extremely cold. Probably the coldest she has been. I really cannot understand it. I tried to establish a boundary but it was more pleading on my part. I asked her why she didn't speak to me at the AP or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ Today at 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Zues126 There is no one woman, no matter how desirable, that would satisfy the desire in my heart. If women believe my desire is insulting or critical to them and feel rejected and diminished, we're not going to be a good cou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by tkdmme @ Today at 12:32 AM

Still getting the spew. Now it's about money. HElP!!
Page 9 of 23 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004