NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by dawgy @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

I would do anything to keep her from leaving and her boys finding out about all this . I cant bear the thought of them being hurt in this magnitude . I scares the hell out of me knowing she is seriously contemplating devastating her own children the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife having an emotional affair by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

For added support, I am attaching the link on proper validation techniques here: Validation: Cheat Sheet Good luck!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is DB Worth it? Part 4 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Interesting suggestion, maybell. Thanks. Definitely going to take a few days to get some emotional space to think about that one.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: early on ?MLC by Shining @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Tuff, I'm sorry you're here, too. I'm new, also, and I struggle with detachment everyday. This board has been such a blessing for me, and you are in the best company. Hang in there, T.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife having an emotional affair by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

She's told you she doesn't want to work on the M, right? You will have to remind yourself that she's not the girl you married. She doesn't have the those feelings now. She has no interest in things she may have once done. I think you will have so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I crazy for thinking there is still hope? by Mike559 @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

I'm going to give you my 2 cents. I see a lot of how I reacted to my WAW wife after she got cold feet during our reconnecting phase. I was resentful, threw the blame game, sent text after text about how wrong she was. A day after telling her how w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: First post, DENIAL was my HAPPY PLACE!! by Shining @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

TL, Thank you for the encouragement. I hadn't heard of that book, but I'll be picking it up. I like the roadmap to healing idea. God is faithfully by my side and I pray several times each day. I have always had a relationship with God, but much
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ready for some forum help by NewB3 @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Mr. Bond can you elaborate on the be very cautious?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 3 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Hey Tarheel...what's up? How are you doing? Please update us when you get the chance.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW not admitting to affair #3 by shodan @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Definitely not looking to be the gay roommate. Here is why I am looking for advice. I spoke with my MIL (she knows about the D announcement, I told her after she pressed me a ton on it). She told me that she has noticed my controlling ways for yea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: First post, DENIAL was my HAPPY PLACE!! by Shining @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Ahhhh, thank you, LB. You're exactly right. I did answer my own question. Smiling:)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please by Hoju @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm just going to have a buddy come over for some cards instead.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by Train @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

You continue getting some great advice from wounded here, T0. If I have anything more to pitch in, I will. Otherwise, I'm with wounded.
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME (Part 2) by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309 I think you already know the answer to all of this, Ox. C'mon. Yup! SHUT UP!!!!! DON'T ASK!!!
Jump to new posts Re: WAW not admitting to affair #3 by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: TrainRemember, sho, to find that line between listening to her "controlling" complaints ... and becoming her "gay boyfriend." It will be easy (and, frankly, natural) for her to accuse you of being "con
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I crazy for thinking there is still hope? by marshal @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

I also have another question for the forum. She has a list of things that she things I did wrong. She thinks I won't get out of the military, so I promised to get out of the military. She thinks I am addicted to sex, so I am getting help for that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm new here and really need a question answered by Jw1934 @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Had my first coaching session last night with a DB coach. It went really well. My W is actually going to be talking to the coach this week too and is open to working on the M and moving forward. We spent a few hours together last night and W is in a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Thanks, I'll check it out!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

You can influence the WHAT, but you can't influence the WHEN, dawg. You influence her decision by being THE best man, fully confident in himself and interested in (even passionate about) his life, and who is the absolute best father he can be to her
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward 1000 steps back - part 4 by ss06 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

I think some of the house maintenance stuff would be empowering. Knowing you can handle whatever comes your way can't be a bad thing in the long run, right? It's something I'd be afraid of, too, but it has measurable progress so you can look back o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day.. Part III by woundedfool @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: T0324So agreed to not thank H for fixing the vehicle? I was just wondering if that would be a 180 for me to thank him for the 1%? Forget about who actually has the title for the vehicle. You mentioned it was the one your dad
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The gift of time . . . by ss06 @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Welcome though I'm sorry you find yourself here. Your sitch sounds similar to mine in some ways so feel free to check out my thread. I thought my sitch was unique too and that I needed to modify DBing to fit it. Nope. The rules don't change and i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Hi Shining, I have had to check myself from talking about mom in front of the kids. Back before my W left, she wanted to believe that the kids had no idea that anything was wrong in our M. That she was sleeping on the couch because I snored! (yeah, r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused by dawgy @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Starsky , I really appreciate your wisdom . is ther anything specific i could do at this point that might make her realize staying in her home with her family is much better than leaving . I told her the other night before she left that leaving wasnt
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

You're right T2, I think Heather's 2x4 was good in that it helped me see this really clearly for the first time. I didn't see the anger as wallowing but it's just the same thing in a different guise. I do believe staying away from W at this point is
Page 9 of 33 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004