A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 29 by OFP @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

I have read many of your posts, but never looked at your signature... I would have guessed many years had passed for you since your D, and this is how you collected so much wisdom. I realized today how recent it was when I read this: Originally Poste
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by job @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Please start a new thread.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by dream @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

She'll know you're getting your life together because it will show naturally in your actions.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Another (suspected) MLC by Esame @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

STFU Smoothies you say? Yes please! I'll take two. Thank you again for your insightful reply job, it really helps..
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by DDJ @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

No its not zues... Getting there. Hang in pls.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support by poschan @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Paclove - the WAW just seems to be very cold and calculating. hard to believe that I married this alien
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: cbtdad My situation is all about time It's about showing real changes so I'm just being patient I'm not sure my W is to the point of "looking for changes", she's still in the roller coaster realm and barely reaching
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support by poschan @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

ok SH - thanks for checking. one thing after another as it looks like we may need to sell the house as it may be too much of a burden for me to take on. one more thing to deal with! I've been reading your thread and it gives me hope to see how posi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by KyleR @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

After time is the child hand over the best time to show I'm getting my life together and moving on with a happy life?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Out of In house S- Start of two homes (10) by vise82 @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Hey Pinn, Thank for the support. I was down all day today, not great when you need the energy to get things done to move. I could hardly move. My friend last night said dont let her mess with me like that. That is what she did, was trying to man
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Why is Raven black? by ciluzen @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

I understand your feelings. There's a lot Of issues that your W needs to deal with...you can'take do it for her. I respect your decision to focus on your kids and you. They will need the stability. Are you seeing an IC? Although you seem to be doing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by doodler @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

betterm, I understand; it's the rock and hard place thingy. Thus, the name of my thread "conundrum." I wish I could offer up some good advice, but right now I'm caught up in boxes and mustaches (i.e. I'm useless). I hope you can get som
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw, mlc, or ww?? I am baffled by Martin5 @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Hi SH how do I access smlx5 threads?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 my story 3 by e04355 @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

thank you sandi. yesterday was 3 weeks NC for them. she has been very open emotionally with me the last several days. she says that all the hurt and anger is gone. and she has said several times that she thinks im a good person, that there is nothing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Marriage Crumbling - Part 4 by doodler @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

James, If that's the case, she probably knows that you think it's silliness (my words - sorry) so she'd know that you're trying to placate her. If you're ever out and about and you see that perfect thing, maybe a chocolate chip cookie, then get it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

She's knows that I want to start talking to her face-to-face against, but she's afraid of doing so (words of coaches) because she's so fearful of everything repeating itself. The opposite of what I'd do to get what "I" want, would be to not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by JimKao @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Well the K graduation was fun. S6 always has a smile when he sees mom. I question when I see things like this if I am doing the right thing. He is not as happy as often with me. Not going to read into it though. STBX wanted to exchange cars half
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New adventures 2 by Si_07 @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Had a great day today, went to Innsbruck, Austria and spent the day walking around the city. It was such a beautiful day too, the surrounded by the Alps. It was so cool, just walking where ever I felt like. Now, I'm just sitting at home, a thunderst
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Was this in reply to my post? I don't understand what you are saying if it was.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by doodler @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

betterm, I'm trying to think like a DB coach (notice, no mention of boxes). I think a DB coach would ask, "What kind of response would she normally expect from you?" Then do the opposite. Or maybe get some boxes and a permanent marker
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by DDJ @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

So I'm not strong enough for my WW, I'm not strong enough to be consistent, I'm not strong enough to fully comprehend this whole mess. ...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unstuck by OFP @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

My approach was always brutal honesty. Maybe too brutal, I didn't filter enough what I said. I didn't use the "I feel...." approach, I used the "you have to..." approach too often. Examples: You have to stop spending so much. When
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

I gently reminded her about how she said we shouldn't be texting our marriage matters, and she replied promptly, you're right, thank you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Quote:What I do know, is that all the advice I'm getting is confusing me. Give her freedom, drop her, watch her cheat, focus on yourself. Putting my foot down is the only thing that has had any effect. You continue to adjust what you are doing based
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

You both have to like the MC or it won't work So that's a good move I know in my current situation I've taken the approach of just being friends with the W. I haven't pushed for "time together" or instigated sex I'm just working on myself
Page 9 of 20 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004