Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Mr Bond...thanks for the input. I agree that it can be done but that it is harder when she is here. Then again, if she were not here, it would be easy to detach but that would not be good for our R/M either. This morning, my W mentioned that she is
Midlife Crisis
Quote:I don't believe that you ARE that way. I feel that you ALLOW yourself to be that way... Saying that you just "are" , allows you to use that excuse anytime you don't want to face yourself.... I agree, I for sure don't want to face m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ Today at 09:51 AM

So I meet Clark at football practice last night and guess what? HE IS WEARING HIS WEDDING RING! He hasn't had it on since April. Someone is serious about making this work. I am quite nervous. What are we discussing this weekend? Is it stuff I want
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Filed Today by Two Sided Coin @ Today at 09:47 AM

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you today and lending some extra support.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (3) by Maybell @ Today at 09:47 AM

There's nothing fair about this situation, is there? I hope he gets it right today. Plenty of time to paint the bathroom after he goes. I'm sure your girls will love it!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: to wait or not to wait by Maybell @ Today at 09:45 AM

Hey, Ahoy, I'm just checking in so you know I was here, because you're always so generous about responding to me. I don't have any wisdom to impart, except to note that your situation is still really new, and there's a lot of processing left to go. H
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Really too late.... by lost18 @ Today at 09:45 AM

Just checking in, not too much new with my sitch. Not a whole lot of communication with H. I could really use some advice regarding this. I feel like the lack of communication is not a good thing but following DB rules I know I shouldn't initiat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Filed Today by nmwb123 @ Today at 09:45 AM

Sorry to hear that your wife filed. I pray that she becomes more open to reconciliation in the weeks and months ahead. Your prayers for my wife would also be appreciated.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Next chapter....coming up! by whatisis @ Today at 09:40 AM

Yes, feelings are feelings and it's best not to dwell on them but, that said, when the same feelings keep coming up they are telling us something. It's a fine line between letting them go and ignoring them.
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping the faith.. by Heart14 @ Today at 09:26 AM

I need advice. H and I overall have been doing well. He complied with my requests and was showing me with actions that he was committed to me and our M. In spite of that, I had a rough weekend and he got pretty angry with me. He is going through some
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #4 by Matt165 @ Today at 09:22 AM

Hi mirage, LT and Mighty, Thanks everyone. I realize that you are all right on the mark. It has just been a very stressing few days and this was just the "cherry on top" as they say. I got ANOTHER notice from the IRS that contradicts a perv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not much progress by bdub @ Today at 09:16 AM

stay strong dawgy. We are here for you. What you feel today is not what you will feel tomorrow.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Next chapter....coming up! by mishka422 @ Today at 09:12 AM

I really don't want to celebrate it, I'd prefer if my mind would let it go completely. I was almost there this year dang it! I hear you kat. Yes, my feelings are valid but they are just that, feelings. That doesn't mean there has to be any act
Midlife Crisis
Originally Posted By: ShiningI'm starting to feel it more around female friends, too. Disconnected, I don't fit in...exactly what GB said. I feel myself acting as though I'm "not one of them", and I pull back. I wonder if it comes off th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story-Help Needed by bdub @ Today at 09:10 AM

Stealth, It takes time to get responses. I agree with shakspr, go visit other posts and chime in occasionally. Once you are off moderation your posts will be seen faster and you will start to see more information flow your way. I visit people who
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by Georgiabelle @ Today at 09:06 AM

Love, Just a thought. Things that your w used to think were funny, may not resonate the same with her now.
Jump to new posts Re: switching threads, switching gears..... by watto14 @ Today at 09:05 AM

Thanks twinmom and gg, it's just all so twisted and yes I agree one hundred percent, only interactions will be about the kids. do wah often say things like I'll always love you but there's no chance we're getting back together? that's the bit I don't
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Next chapter....coming up! by kat727 @ Today at 09:04 AM

Do you want to celebrate it? Do it. Get a card, make a special dinner. It is still an anniversary. You can't continue to push down these feeling and say it doesn't matter when it has been obvious for years that it does. Create the life you want.
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? by nmwb123 @ Today at 09:00 AM

No, I don't think there's a magic bullet. I just know that she's not going to even consider coming back to me unless and until she ends her affair. I've started a new thread here
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not much progress by dawgy @ Today at 08:58 AM

i bought Roses and put a card on it . Thank you for the 27 years together and our two beautiful sons . love Dawgy . I put it on the kitchen counter last night after she went to bed and I left extra early this morning before she got up . I will see wh
Jump to new posts Am I on the right track? (2) by nmwb123 @ Today at 08:57 AM

I'm starting a new thread since mine's reached 10 pages. Nothing new to report. Previous thread
Jump to new posts Re: Train, roll on ... by shodan @ Today at 08:57 AM

Train, your posts inspire me. Many of us need to see and hear about the success stories. Keep up the great work.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Next chapter....coming up! by mishka422 @ Today at 08:53 AM

Just venting........ Tomorrow is that day again. It would have been our 21st anniversary. UGH. I have done better this year though. I haven't been dwelling on it for a week or more beforehand. It's only this morning that it hit me like a ton of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (3) by rppfl @ Today at 08:50 AM

Good morning. Journaling this morning, H was out last night, got home late. The girls and I had a fine evening, picked out a paint color for the bathroom. H says it's too dark. In the past I would have quickly and totally caved in to the color he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feels like an eternity (Mindsin - part. 3) by mindsin @ Today at 08:48 AM

I blew it this morning So I sent a text to my W thanking her for her advice in how to handle my resignation. I resigned from my job this morning. She replied that she's always been my biggest supporter and is proud of me. She asked if it felt good.
Page 9 of 34 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004