Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:32 AM

Quote:"Since you seem to have gotten some guidance that you think is fair, as to what this should cover (and since it won't even allow me to continue to make the mortgage payment), can you let me know which obligations this is all intended to co
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Today at 11:30 AM

You may want to ask your attorney about filing for temporary emergency spousal support (assuming that his CS calculations fully cover his CS responsibilities), and what he/she feels your chances are of winning such a motion. If the children are livi
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:30 AM

Quote:Is the mortgage note in both of your names? How about the deed? Mortgage is in his name only. My name is included on the deed. That was actually a result of 2005. My name wasn't on the deed at the time. He tried to kick my DDs and me - PREGNAN
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Today at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainHS - I will definitely check that out ... thank you! Starsky, H essentially is now paying me $1,300 less, every two weeks, than what he has been paying. That's my entire freaking mortgage ... and some change! Good thing I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB GOAL SETTING THREAD - What are your goals? by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:28 AM

^^^^artsy - I must admit that the post BD diet helped me quite a bit.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Discovering the buck stops here.... by mizjjd @ Today at 11:28 AM

Live Now, welcome to DB. You came aboard just as I was slowing down my posting here, so I haven't had a chance to meet you. I skimmed your sitch and am very sorry for your troubles. Not sure how inspirational I may be. You however seem to be an insti
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:28 AM

Oh, and Starsky: Quote:What types of expenses is this supposed to cover? Considering I'm a SAHM, his financial contribution is covering ALL the household expenses ... or it WAS covering all the household expenses ...
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H moving out tomorrow by TL72* @ Today at 11:27 AM

I went to my divorce group last night, there's only 2 sessions left now. I really feel good about it, so glad I went. I can tell it has helped me tremendously. The counselor told us all this nice little prayer to do and you're supposed to do it ever
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Today at 11:27 AM

Is the mortgage note in both of your names? How about the deed?
For Newcomers
^^^^^ 3B, you've only got 5 pounds to lose to be beach ready?! You go, girl!!! LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:24 AM

HS, MB? What's it stand for? I'm looking now ...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: BoyzMom - New Start by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:23 AM

I have been feeling all over the place this past week. I had a few DB Coaching sessions left that I had not used, so I called and made an appointment for next week. Hoping to get myself back on track. With H moving to a new place in less than a mo
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:23 AM

HS - I will definitely check that out ... thank you! Starsky, H essentially is now paying me $1,300 less, every two weeks, than what he has been paying. That's my entire freaking mortgage ... and some change! Good thing I had already been debating
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and very Confused by woundedfool @ Today at 11:22 AM

Have you actually gotten DR or DB? If not immediately get them. If so, where are you at on them?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and very Confused by artsy @ Today at 11:22 AM

2B, this sound very much like my sitch. Even the timeline! My H insists it was only EA, not PA, but what's the difference, really? He took off his ring over 6 months before BD: lied about it when I asked. He does wear it when he doesn't want people
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts BoyzMom - New Start by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:21 AM

Time for a new thread. Here is my prior one: Rise & Shine
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Today at 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainThis, to H, represents both spousal AND child support. He essentially "talked to people" and decided what he'd be willing to pay - which is $700/month less than what my L proposed - and H adjusted his direct-depos
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ Today at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainSo, Starsky, just so *I* understand: You're saying, yes, make assumptions and act on them - but only by creating boundaries FOR mdu, yes? I'm not sure I understand the question, Train. I'm saying that based on the e
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by HopefulStill @ Today at 11:16 AM

Train, Do you have a smartphone? Check out the MB app- they have a daily radio show that you might enjoy. Helped me TONS. Would listen each day in my car. HS
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB GOAL SETTING THREAD - What are your goals? by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:14 AM

Here are mine: 1. Loose 5 pounds to be beach ready in June 2. Run three days a week 3. Sign up for a DB coaching session 4. Sign up for golf lessons 5. Enforce no R boundary with H
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Today at 11:07 AM

zew, Thank you so much for this perspective. I'm going to chew on it once I've breathed my way through my H's jerk-offedness this morning. Because right now, all I want to do is choke him out.
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Train @ Today at 11:06 AM

So, Starsky, just so *I* understand: You're saying, yes, make assumptions and act on them - but only by creating boundaries FOR mdu, yes?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again by ye21 @ Today at 11:00 AM

I think it's worth noting that W mentioned to me that one of her friends told her that despite "everything that's going on" I seem happier recently than I have in a long time. FIL also pulled me aside at one point and said that he and MIL h
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by mdu @ Today at 11:00 AM

Quote: You can do what you want, mdu, but many ICs simply help people justify their waywardness, and there's a reason why they get referred to as "divorce counselors" around here. Your husband's FEELINGS for another woman while he is still
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by zew @ Today at 10:56 AM

Quote:I don't know if I'm fooling myself or if my mind is just "protecting" me. I don't know if I've finally just had enough. I don't know if this is just a fleeting feeling and maybe a stage that a LBS goes through. But the fact is, I don'
Page 9 of 24 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004