CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie In Need Of Guidance #2 by rminer @ 04/19/18 11:51 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband gone for second time - 3 by NicoleR @ 04/19/18 11:45 AM

KML, I know. I struggle a lot with this issue. It's hard to convince myself that my actions wouldn't have made a difference because I'm ashamed to say I became the abusive, controlling, negative one when my husband returned. I hate who I became. I kn
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Glad I found a place to talk by Vanilla @ 04/19/18 11:45 AM

A wayward is one who cheats with a partner, their mindset is one of a lying cheating scrot they usually deceive, sneak away, are all over the place, possibly abusive. Often unrepentant. You don't know how they will behave and are entitled. Could say
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Postings by Vanilla @ 04/19/18 11:34 AM

Not on my tablet. But it times out. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Former WW--2 1/2 yrs. piecing... by NicoleR @ 04/19/18 11:31 AM

I just saw this and wanted to say I have a male best friend too. It's a mixed blessing! It never seemed to affect my marriage except for one isolated incident.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Former WW--2 1/2 yrs. piecing... by doodler @ 04/19/18 11:08 AM

artista, Thank you for the explanation! I feel better now.
For Newcomers
Hahahahaha!!!! So glad your set went well! Congrats! What joke got the biggest laugh?
Midlife Crisis
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW moved out. Whirlwind of emotions by reframe @ 04/19/18 10:43 AM

IT just keeps getting better. She seems to keep finding reasons to contact me. I got a message a few minutes ago about how she would "like to work out a schedule for the dogs, because she misses the one (that she can't leave alone at the room s
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2 Even if that is her signal for you to jump and fix her some food.........why would you? (You are too accommodating). She can either fix what you have prepared, or she can get what she wants. I am not the best at giving
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Former WW--2 1/2 yrs. piecing... by artista @ 04/19/18 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: doodlerOriginally Posted By: artistaon the one hand, i too am a girly, girl... i love pretty things, the color pale pink, painted toes, blush lip gloss... on the other hand, i can hang with the guys... my best friend is male, an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm new here. :) by Jlh @ 04/19/18 10:21 AM

Hi everyone, thank you for the replies, I appreciate it. I have a headache I'm trying to shake right now so I'll get into details later but I'm confused on how to do the detached thing. We still live in the house together but should I be avoiding h
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Postings by Cadet @ 04/19/18 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: VanillaI think it's a timeout (stack) error. Same on edit function. V The edit function is disabled on DB for all users except moderators and admins.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Steve85 I want to encourage you here. If she is asking "are you mad" then you are probably doing detachment right! When I would detach well, my wife would always temp check me with a "is there something wrong?&quo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member - not totally clear what to do by Cadet @ 04/19/18 09:51 AM

Find the thread on disappearing threads/postings and see if you can post your story there, its worth a try anyways
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Glad I found a place to talk by Kindred @ 04/19/18 09:42 AM

So my wife is meeting with the marriage counslor. I guess having an all expense paid therapy schedule is hard to pass by. Hopefully if nothing else I get more info I can use to work on me. Things I'm missing and what not. It [censored] to have the b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario pt. 2 by sandi2 @ 04/19/18 09:40 AM

Well, things had been slowly showing up in the OM that made me question him. I had tried to pass it off as nothing, but it still bothered me to some degree. But getting busted by my grown D, and knowing I would not be able to carry through with my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member - not totally clear what to do by anon374 @ 04/19/18 09:36 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member - not totally clear what to do by anon374 @ 04/19/18 09:35 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help/advice by AnotherStander @ 04/19/18 09:23 AM

Hello and welcome! Have you read DR? If not please do so right away. Also make yourself very familiar with Sandi's Rules in Cadet's links. Originally Posted By: ElendurThis is something that I know I must completely change, and that such incidents
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and confused by Cadet @ 04/19/18 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: AnotherStanderCadet, if you are reading this, I'm not sure why but there seems to be a glitch in Mike's thread where posts are showing up completely blank when sent. I have a 4 paragraph reply that I've tried posting twice and b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I really do this? by JustSad @ 04/19/18 09:19 AM

Thanks Steve! Always appreciate feedback and a good pat on the back (or kick in the @$$). I did go back and read the difference between detaching and going dark. I know they are 2 different things, but it is always good to go back and review. The
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Disappearing postings by Cadet @ 04/19/18 09:19 AM

If anyone is trying to NOTIFY me - please post your concerns here on this thread. If your posts are blank I can try to copy them from here and post them on your thread. I am kind of grasping at straws too here as my normal things do not work either
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member - not totally clear what to do by Cadet @ 04/19/18 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: anon374That post worked...Is there a character limit on posts that I'm triggering and just not being notified of? No it has nothing to do with you - it is a forum issue, we are working on it but so far no luck in fixing it. I
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Mystery of the Disappearing Postings by Vanilla @ 04/19/18 09:13 AM

I think it's a timeout (stack) error. Same on edit function. V
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004