Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unlearning conflict avoidance - 11 by LuckyLuke @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Action: went biking last night with French friend, getting a bit closer as he disclosed his changing from ENTJ to ENFP on Meyers-Briggs (admittedly an inexact science) and I talked about my experience at EE. W has (probably unknowingly) preempted t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by AndyK @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

She has just texted me saying the following regarding MC tonight 'I know there are things you want to say tonight, shall we bring both cars so things won't be awkward?' I guess I need to really address this properly as she is obviously worried. I h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: melissag - update by bluesgal @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

Something in the air/water? I decided to take up golf this summer, too. My dad agreed to be my partner I am so excited to work on a new sport. Golf offers so much-exercise, sunlight, socializing. It's a lifelong sport that you can share with ot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants a divorce by VFL @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Well that sucked. Therapy today consisted of a personality profile. Which we are the same on half of the attributes. Myers Briggs personality types she's an ESTJ and i'm an ISTP. Discussed how we perceive each others feelings and actions and ho
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 4th Down And Getting A Little Anxious by TL72* @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Great post Georgia - glad you found a good L. It does help to know you have certain things you can control (yourself and your choices). I can relate to that whole "never his fault" comment and the never apologizing thing too. I get that wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by TL72* @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By: praying_in_GAThanks Georgia. That's what I was thinking. If he wants to go then he can go. If he wants to stay then he can stay. I am stronger today. I am done with this sad, depressed, crying, baby crap. If he wants to leave
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to hold on... by Bunches @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Having to work hard today to stay detached. Got a message from W this morning saying she is thinking of me. Today is the first anniversary of my dad passing. She knows how tough that was last year. I replied with a quick "Thanks" text a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't #3 by labug @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Quote:I hope that in the future, regardless of who I'm with, we'll be able to have conversations about individual time vs. family time, acknowledge each other's needs, and be able to find a balance that works for both people. Yes!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Lostforwords @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

B, Mach is hitting you with good stuff.....One thing I want to mention though. Life change...Perception change....Really isn't about goals or deadlines. The reality is there is only one true goal to change and that is to start changing...embrace c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Points to ponder... by LoisB @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

WH, How is it that he dropped by unexpectedly? I would nip that in the bud. "Please call first." Last thing you need is to start feeling nervous in your own home about him "dropping by." That's your sanctuary. No A$$holes Allowe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Suckerpunch, the final thread by suckerpunch @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

So, I sent her a message saying, "I think it would be better for everyone, if you meet at your house. That way there won't be any awkwardness" She flipped and sent me back a angry text telling me how unfair it was last year, when she had t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H moving out tomorrow by TL72* @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

Tboned that pulse thing sounds really intriguing! It's definitely a day by day thing, I was depressed last night I guess just because I was thinking about it. I'm always thinking about it. It is totally the hardest thing ever to accept. I can only h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: melissag - update by 3boyzmom @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

M - I found my golf clubs when I cleaned out my basement too. H and I also played all the time before kids. We always had a blast together. It served as a reminder of all things that we let slip between us when we had kids. I decided to take less
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Other news: Smokey came for his visit. Almost ditched. I texted at noon on Friday if he was still coming on Saturday. He responded "No, Sunday at noon." WTF??? Two weeks ago, he had asked to see her without any of her friends on Saturday--
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by mdu @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

I am still so confused about how to behave around H. He is not making many (any) moves towards me lately (physically or otherwise, e.g., talking, txting, etc). But, I often wonder if he’s waiting for me to make the first move. When I do try to rea
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Starsky is spot on. Keep them short, simple and cordial. You owe no further explanation as to discussing or not discussing.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hoping for positive changes by artsy @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Checked off an item on my bucket lit last night. Let me say this: Bruce Springsteen in concert is AMAZING! That man is 64 years old and he rocks out on that stage like a man 30 years his junior... H texted me at one point during the evening. When I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Hi Wonkity! I'm alive. It's been a rough week at Lake Wobegon though. D19 has walking pneumonia. I had to rent a vehicle and go get her. She had gone to the health clinic on campus and they diagnosed a viral infection. She called me crying and ove
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and couldn't be more upset by stresse @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: MrBondI don't get it. It doesn't seem like he's doing anything TO you. He's just talking to his mom. It's actually none of your business what he talks to her about since it doesn't concern you. You're still trying to control th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

Looks like I'll be doing a lot of pondering tomorrow. Thanks. Just quickly though, the cars are included because we have kids in car seats and only one set of seats. The seats don't all fit in my car so whoever has to move the kids uses my wife's car
Jump to new posts Re: snap back to reality..... by gabbysmom23 @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: twinmomI guess I was too harsh because he didn't contact me all day (which isn't like him) I guess that's good but it was really hard for me. So he drove you nuts when he contacted you five times and you ignored them all and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and couldn't be more upset by stresse @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

I have always paid our cell bill, we have been able to share very little minutes for like 8 years with not going over, so I don't see a problem with me speaking up about this to him. But when he wants to get his own line as a solution it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still trying to save my family - part 11 by Mach1 @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorp7Besides that, I did a lot of thinking about what some of you have said about me maybe not doing everything I needed to for my kids. I believe so strongly that my kids deserve to have their parents together with them that I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Mach1 @ Yesterday at 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: BarrybranI'm going to take some time to ponder what you have all written. I feel like I'm on the edge of a breakthrough and you guys can see something I can't just yet. Something did pop out though that also popped out when I wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and couldn't be more upset by stresse @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

So on Sunday he is working on nieces car, everything's fine and im gal ing by cleaning house and doing bills while not saying anything to him about choosing to work on car instead of our planned family outing, when I came to our cell phone bi
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004