A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still Struggling with a plan! by hopeOK @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Today I had a phone conversation w/ Dr. Harley (of the His Needs, Her Needs fame). I was hoping to get some help with dealing with the daily insecurities of what my h is doing & the triggers that come up for me & cause some anxiety. Instead
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Ghost56 @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Azzork I guess my biggest fears are the ones that I have no control over her being happy with someone else she had nothing to compare me to I was her first and only partner and she was mine. The thought of someone else satisfying her every need hur
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: We are on the brink by WhyUs @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Jenny, You are not the reason it hurt my heart. It is just that I am going through this and feel what I am reading sometimes. I hope that you are able to get through to your husband. Money is such a stressful thing in many marriages. I handled
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by Azzork @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: BeagleyWe all get days of massive introspection and they are usually a sign that something has shifted. Hmmmmm...not sure exactly whats shifted. I did point out the "hi" email the other day. Met with WW yesterday fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Hi Pink great post and I'm very grateful for your taking time to help me I really get the detachment part. Since EXW left I have detached completely. I have not called or texted her in 11 months I do answered calls and texted and I do act as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Question on Family and Friends' Influnce on W by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Hey Eric. Are you still with us?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the Arena by JellyB @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Fair call on wanting end the conversation with regard to friend, and anticipated that there was likely more there. My concern however is that your friends wife in this situation is almost invisible. Yes he is respectful in all other ways of her, his
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just Starting Out by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Quote:W acted happy when I told her the plan. Of course that means she will have the weekend with OM, but I'm hoping she will see what it's like without us. As long as everything is going the way she likes, there is less chance that she will miss t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Got here late... but I'm here now. by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Maybe not saying anything prevented some type of scene, considering what they are like. I know it must be terribly difficult to look at the woman who once your loving W and wonder what has happened. The very shock, alone, is enough to knock a man
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Winslet on divorce by duke @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

My kids are a mess after W BD'd our M in May. Already they are totally different and fight really nasty with horrible language like I have never seen them before. Its only been 3 months and already a huge difference. I think what has caused this is W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Winslet on divorce by SunnyB @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: ep0215I am disgusted by this. Just as I am disgusted with my H by him saying he stuck around for a year and it didn't get better so he is out. How could it get better if you didn't participate in the marriage or the healing of t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walkaway Wife/WW/MLC Part 2 by jjal @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

The wife went by the house today to get some clothes and shoes. While she has been away, I painted the guest bathroom. I guess she didn't see the change because she hasn't responded via email. I probably shouldn't care, but I felt awful anxious all t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Winslet on divorce by ep0215 @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

I am disgusted by this. Just as I am disgusted with my H by him saying he stuck around for a year and it didn't get better so he is out. How could it get better if you didn't participate in the marriage or the healing of the marriage. It isn't a magi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Through It by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Just found out there is a homework club afterschool so that should help S10 with getting his homework completed on time and with more accuracy. I have enrolled him in that. I will ignore the comments about me not bein a good homework Mom. I know t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Azzork @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

OK - Im going to paraphrase. If Im catching this right, theres really three things you are scared of: 1) That you will not be able to emotionally function without your wife This is why you need to detach. You seem to feel so dependent on her for y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

I think it was typo and should read "not" to bail them out.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Ghost56 @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

I am afraid to move on without my wife my only sole mate I am afraid that she will meet someone else and then they will bring up my daughter I am afraid that my children will love me less I am afraid that she is making a very big mistake and th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by tkdmme @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Sandi, I understand all of this except the last one. "Ability to let people I love and care for accept personal responsibility for their own actions (and to bail them out when their actions lead to failure or trouble for them)". Is thi
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H has started an affair by Rouky @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Hi Anna, I knew it is hard, and you want to pain the go away but bear in mind that you have only been on this forum a month. You are at the beginning of your journey. As I said before, whatever you do will not be natural to you but it will. Just
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Answer to: "why didn't you hear it from ME?" by Azzork @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: FlightPerhaps as I asking the difference between trying to rebuild a connection and LRT. There are many other sources of information that are similar to DB and DR and I am looking at them all. The way I see it, if you try to do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Ghost56 @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AzzorkGhost - what EXACTLY are you afraid of? Let's get those things out there so we can work through them. Just re read my thread and saw this I am afraid that I will not cope without my wife I am afraid that I will be t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Got here late... but I'm here now. by duke @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Question - did I make a mistake not saying anything to W or MIL at the AP? I had flowers for my 3 D's but nothing for W or MIL. I didn't speak with either of them as well. Like I said, W's side of the family thrives on this type of conflict. They lov
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

She may think you are giving her the cold shoulder, and she's mirroring what she sees. Detaching doesn't mean you have to give the silent treatment. How would you treat her if she was an older lady renting a room in your house? Here is another w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt12) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

OK. Need to think about that overnight. Will reply tomorrow! 1100 posts!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by PigPen @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

That's a powerful post Pink, thank you for that. Truly one written from the pain of personal experience. PP
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004