A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hopeless in NYC by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Eclipse - It sounds like things are going well. What are you implementing that supports her behavior? Do you think you are doing all you can?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Navigating old ruts and land mines in M.2 by Zelda09 @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Please help. I'm about to be a WAW. I asked about how his job search was going this morning, and he blew up all over. "I don't need this pressure right now, you should know who I am, I'm doing the best I can, depression is a real thing, I feel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

F, You've grown, baby. You are learning to be less reactive and more deliberate in your approach. So glad you came here and asked questions to the peanut gallery before taking any action.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gogofo - Learning to go dark by gogofo @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Yesterday went pretty good. Moved a couple more things to my house and am getting ready to clear everything out this weekend, do some grocery shopping, and move in. STBXW and OM are texting really frequently and exchanging "love you". I sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

OK - heard - I will not deliver any photos to the angry bear. I will let this one lie. See what I mean, I think I am doing the right thing and then after I sit back and "think" about the DB principals, I have to honestly reconsider. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: FOOLISHAnother question - old family photos of WAW Oh Wise DB's - should I return the old family photos of my WAW? I know we are not divorced but part of me feels like she would want these. The other part of me feels like she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

TB, I am sorry to hear of this latest development. If you don't mind me asking, how and in what context did she bring up divorce?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Hi Mighty, Wow, your XH's R with his father sounds much like my W's with her father! I know that what her father did to her and her family has EVERYTHING to do with her MLC. For me it's been a wake up call to keep me on track with my D's. I realize
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Here is the email from W: Yes, I ought to have let you know on Sunday what time I'd be back. In my mind it was enough that I'd said that I would be back in the afternoon. But, yes agreed, I did need to let you know I hadn't ended up in a ditch. So i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not dumb anymore (2) by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Burger It’s kind of like she has forgiven me for confronting her about sending naked pictures to people on the Internet. That sentence makes me shake my head. Me too.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaSusana, Major mind reading right there. Chill... H is doing some really positive stuff. Yeah, he is not acting like a Romeo to your Juliet at the moment. Actually, your sitch has improved over the past few weeks and I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by Fogg @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: susana4I think I am p!ssed off that H is acting so nonchalant. It seems weird because it's like the more we get along the more angry I get, but I think it makes sense because it has to do with him acting so carefree and casual.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Maybe you should try to steal her husband... OK, seriously, first off I'm happy you have a friend like that. I do as well. It's good to have someone in your corner. I posted something on my thread you might enjoy. Not on subject, but check it ou
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: W continuing A with OM from AA meetings by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: twinmomStarsky...... where are you? Might need you in here soon!!!! When wife brings it up, validate anything that is true. Say you don't want a divorce but a lot has happened. Trust needs to be earned now. You need some things
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

OD, Let's dissect your second draft. Re texting ETAs: good, I'm glad. As you know I already try to do that. In this case I just asked S15 to text me as he was there when I had to leave, but point taken I will text you instead in future. this sound
Jump to new posts Re: To Pursue or Not by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: ArcolaStarsky - You're right. I've read in DB and DR its wrong, but at my lows and we encounter each other, I sometimes feel it'll do the trick. I really have to change that like you said. Arcola, when you learn to stop
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

I'm sorry it's a tough day Tenbook. This is probably a positive thing at this moment. This will hopefully help you face the reality of the situation. She is not about to apologize and get back in a M with you. She may hint at things you want to i
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I hope it turns up!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXI by Maybell @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Snow day today! So I was browsing through Pinterest with my morning coffee. I have an inspiration board of quotes and the line of thought running through the back of my mind was about simple living, time management, and how to make my new home more
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: alpha99I'm wondering right now if anyone has advice on how to respond to W saying things like, I'm only trying to be nice etc in our brief interactions. Yesterday we spoke for a minute or two but I didn't really want to speak t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Susana, Major mind reading right there. Chill... H is doing some really positive stuff. Yeah, he is not acting like a Romeo to your Juliet at the moment. Actually, your sitch has improved over the past few weeks and I think you are being impatie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by Toots @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

Hi Edz - I'm around! Just finished work for the morning and catching up with the boards before I head into town. Got to pay that solicitor's bill! You are right. It will pass and there's always something useful to be learned from these tough phases.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story. Could use some advice and hope by Fogg @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Might be getting into dangerous territory today, but I feel great and cant help it. I just feel like flirting with W. Shes always been a flirty person with people,very flirty, just not so much with me the last 6 years. The confidence in myself jus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hopeless in NYC by eclipse @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

At first it put me on edge, but now I'm really enjoying how the W is questioning every little thing I'm doing differently.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by Toots @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Hi Susana Sorry it was tough! It's good that you get to have a little break and can punch pillows in your PJ's as much as you like. You seem to be doing lots of mind reading about H 'not caring' about the M. That's unlikely, and it probably doesn't
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004