A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What just happened? Kramer's journey continues by Kramer @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Zelda, I've thought about this a lot. You wonder if her change of heart was precipitated by OM jilting her. Of course it is. The ONLY way we EVER stood a chance is for the affair to end. That could only happen if he jilts her or she has an epiphany
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on Matt777 improvements (5) by Ripken8 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Matt, I would just keep it short and sweet - "I'm weighing out all of my options right now and trying to do what's best for me and the family." That's it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - hang me up to dry by Zelda09 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Someone, tell me what this looks like to you, please: I'm getting reports that STBX is now a gym rat, and driving around like it is his job. As if it wasn't just two months ago, he claimed he had no ability to do these kinds of things due to the acc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving to her own apartment! by ricgome @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: jedi79Originally Posted By: ricgomeshe said D bomb 7/2014 Hello ricgome, Is this date accurate? If so, what's happened over the last 10 months? I'm in the same boat as you, W moving to her own apartment this weekend and it's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving to her own apartment! by ricgome @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Thanks you guys, well I have always been the caretaker in our Marriage, I have done most of the cooking, the taking care of the kids, and I would always be angry at her since I felt I would do everything, eventually she got tired of it and decided it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What just happened? Kramer's journey continues by Zelda09 @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Kramer, I just worry if it hadn't been for the jilting from OM...IDK, this seems like a reactionary thing. I truly, truly hope for the best, and that your W doesn't want to go to dinner bc your emotional comfort and even keel is salve for her own s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slow & Steady by MadMax @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Update... W told me yesterday she would be going out of town for a friends event which happen to also be the home of the OM. I didn't react and simply said ok. A complete 180 for me... When I woke up this morning she made me a shake for breakfast
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Defacto @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Georgia Bulldogs 2. I don't think you should ask her what her plans are. It's weak to let her dictate the plan. IF you are going to spend time together (and why not take more of her time with your children) then come up wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Defacto @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: T0324Defacto- You really have come a long way but I think you're still 'stuck' and I really believe your W know she still has you on the rope. Now that you know she is in contact with OM what are you going to do? What's your
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Mighty. Thats some event .... I might be looking at this whole thing through a different set of glasses .... no .. no 2x4 from me but following your story and giving this some thought I thought I would share my viewpoint. Recall that we all come
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (12) + Links to success stories by stacey9 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Mozza, I wouldn't worry about W seeing your tears, you're only human after all and kids shows are emotional for anybody never mind with everything else going on. I think you did the right thing deciding to sit together and put on a united front for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 5 (Bob) by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Hi sweet "E", *Hugs* Sounds like a good idea you have--good for you! I hope you have fun!! And thanks for the kind wish. Since I'm in the midst of seeing my W for the 1st time in 7 months, I feel like I'm being selfish...not much t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm an idiot by BEClem @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Had an ok day so far today. All the advice is spot on. I think that I have to accept that what she believes is her reality. That she is telling me the "truth" as she sees it. I think trying to analyze it or trying to figure out if she i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

I think I'd just say "sorry there was a miscommunication. Thank you for having s9 ready to go." It sounds like she's still going to attend so I wouldn't ask about it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

I would just acknowledge as its about your S "No problem - thanks"
For Newcomers
Hi mate You miss my point. She's not interested in R night now. Perhaps may never be. But if you look at Kramers thread his W has bottomed out and started playing games with him. Hopefully it will work out for him and his W. In my sitch. If I were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on Matt777 improvements (5) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Maybe let me explain where we are. She saw a lawyer Weds. She wants to start drawing up financial settlement papers through mediation. I would rather do this than have her file first. So she's asking where I am with respect to finding a lawyer for
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by Mighty @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Thanks, job. I do have some plans this weekend and I'm really looking forward to them. Haha! I would have loved to see what happened in 2000!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: We've only just begun... by SunFunOne @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Wishing you and your blended family much happiness. Sounds like you've planned a lot & are prepared for some of the challenges you may encounter. Remember to keep your sense of humor and have fun! Barb
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by Mighty @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Ellie- Well... at the time, she was not thrilled. By the time we got home she kind of got a kick out of it. Then she told me she told her close friends... who also got a kick out of it. I'm so embarrassed. But honestly, it's reality. It's life. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Georgia Bulldogs @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: DefactoHeavy D, Thanks for the feedback. I totally agree we need a structured parenting plan. Right now, because my STBX works overnight and I work during the day, I watch the kids when she works and she has them when she's off
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on Matt777 improvements (5) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

You could say 'I'll think about and let you know'. Short and simple.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by job @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Mighty, They are feeding off of each other's drama. It's a thrill to them to keep the drama going. The more she can say that you are stalking her, the more he'll come to her defense and get on your case about it....it doesn't matter that you aren't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on Matt777 improvements (5) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: HuddyDon't be led by her demands. Let her stew for a bit. That's fine. But not sure what to SAY. I'm certainly going to wait a little while.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by Mighty @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

See???? I called it. It's about every three months for a year and a half that SOMETHING crazy happens. Actually... it's been like that for almost three years! But specifically in this sitch for 1.5 that I could concisely state at this point. Ugh
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004