NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: To Pursue or Not by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Is she still with OM?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Over the hump at last by wishing, hoping @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Good to hear from you, NLW. It seems they always have something to be angry about. At least in my situation, J has stopped (for the moment anywho) directing his anger towards me, but everyone else seems to irritate him, including, interestingly eno
Midlife Crisis
Shining, We all thought we knew what to do for our spouses when they flipped. We all fought, kicked and screamed that our situations were different from those that were posting here or had offered up advice. There is absolutely nothing wrong with y
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: WetHi Bdub, I'm confused by your sitch, but I am sure that you are ttoo. She says she has ended it with OM, but she has still rented another place and will move out in October? Do I have this right? If so, what is the main reas
For Newcomers
Thanks Hoju. I need to give that question 48 hours. As for right now I am going to take it as a positive that she is more focused on me and the boys and less so on the OM. If he infact is still in contact, its not even 1/3 of what it was 4 days ag
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Well...enough about me, what do YOU think of me??? by Shining @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

I mean, just knowing how bad he must be hurting to think of taking his life, and that I didn't get it. I just knew he was depressed. And it kept getting worse. But knowing he's still so lost and in pain and I can't do ANYTHING is torture. He's
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Well...enough about me, what do YOU think of me??? by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Hi Shining, Don't worry about feeling that this really isn't happening, that there is a different answer, etc. I think we all go through those times, I know I do. As long as you don't let these times of "wishful thinking" take over. Disbeli
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Amoeba Whisperer: "Stay in your OWN Petrie Dish!" by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Ssonas! I'm so glad to hear from you! I am glad you've been reading along and following with the GUBU news! (Now I know who to credit with that perfect name. ) I know my posts are a bit all over the place, but rest assured that even without an o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC-WAW- Long Road Ahead- Help! by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Thank you Nitty and Atsbaby. So Monday morning I jumped on the bike, went to the store and cooked myself a nice breakfast. During this time I was looking around on FB ... seens she unblocked me which was a suprise (I could still view her page befor
Midlife Crisis
Shining, Please be kind to yourself. It's one hour at a time, one day at a time. You can't rush the grieving process of your old marriage. Just as the mlcer requires time to grow you, you, the lbs, requires time to heal and yes to let go. Letting
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Hi Matt, Everything you said is an echo of my own thoughts. I think everyone will agree that it is very hard to stop taking care of and having concerns for someone after you have done it for so many years. I recently found a statistic that about 90%
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - My WAH story by LisaB @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Hi Jacket, I just wanted to say hello. Sorry your situation seems bleak. I'm glad that you are not sending out that email, and it sounds like your H is being a dummy about it still. You are doing really great! Keep your chin up and keep on enjoying
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Well...enough about me, what do YOU think of me??? by Shining @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Job, uR, everything you've said has been spot on. I'm trying to push through so hard, and I'm already tired. And I've just begun. And that's frightening. My irrational thinking is that if I detach and he thinks I'm gone forever he will follow thr
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New here, my fairytale gone wrong by FunDad @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

I'm so sorry. It's amazing the lies even Christians will tell themselves and believe. Anyway, sounds like you need to detach according to the DR approach of last resort. Example: "At this point I have told him that I still have hope and fait
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts To Pursue or Not by Arcola @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Hello, I'm a newbie. I'm currently married and my W of 8 yrs, 5 kids together, wants a divorce after me trying to change my ways after discovering she had an EA with OM; not physical at all. My ways have been that I didn't show her affection and no
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living the dream...one day at a time by wishing, hoping @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Thanks for the kudos KML. It seems like all my friends are married and can go on these trips with their hubbys. We did ask a friend of S's to come with us, but he had a soccer tournament so he couldn't make it. I am not trying to make excuses, but it
For Newcomers
Congrats bdub that sounds like a very positive turn of events. I think before you proceed with any action you need to decide what your objectives are. What do you hope to accomplish by asking for proof? What do you stand to lose by asking for proof?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Thanks AJ, Funny thing about why I'm not 'happy" about W leaving..SHE actually said pretty much the same thing during one of her more "lucid" times post B-day. She said that I will probably find out that I'll be much happier without he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and Lost, Part 2 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

I worry about the same thing. How will I trust again? Will I have to detach forever - and is that a good quality of life? Shouldn't, at some point, I be able to care where she is and ask and believe? Forgiveness seems to come easier than trust fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and Lost, Part 2 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

And another thing.....I used to never question that every dinner out was a legitimate business function. Stupid maybe, but I really believed he was being faithful and I didn't worry about it. Now, however, even if he came begging at my feet for for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and Lost, Part 2 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

H just texted that he has dinner out. Again. I'm trying to be grateful that he bothered to tell me and not wonder where he will be. Trying......sigh..... This is why I sometimes think it would be easier if he moved out. He's gonna do what he's g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by LisaB @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Hey Dbers, not too much exciting going on around these parts but I'm wondering if anyone has any insights for me. So my WAH has some stuff at my house still. If you follow my saga you will know that he is occasionally comes by to pick things up as h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by igit @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Pilot, without kids it would be so much easier to go dark. Just give them there feedom. Just let them go. You always want whAt you can't have. Rt now they know they can have us.
For Newcomers
Hi Bdub, I'm confused by your sitch, but I am sure that you are ttoo. She says she has ended it with OM, but she has still rented another place and will move out in October? Do I have this right? If so, what is the main reason she is still planning
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by MrBond @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

"The reason I say that XW maybe turned her against me is because XW still contacts her. No telling the lies she has been told." It's not your XW's fault and it's not your niece's fault. It's your fault for not staying in contact. You're st
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004