A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In desperate need for help by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 05:00 AM

Smothy, thank you. It's really nice to hear that for so many reasons. One, I'm really glad you were able to get even an ounce of relief or understanding out of it. Two, it's cool to think that I am not the same person I was a year ago. And lastly
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Escaping a Dr. Seuss Nightmare by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 04:57 AM

Hi Mighty, I'm just catching up on your thread. I've been pretty busy and not online as much anymore. You sound like you are getting over the hump. I can tell you I never thought I would get to a place where I felt Meh instead of pain when it came
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 14 by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM

Hi V, Sometimes when someone has had so many loses and serious illness around them they put up walls. They don't ever want to feel that kind of pain again so they only let people get so close. They also use escapism to cope. Eg. Gambling, drinking,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 04:36 AM

Mozza look how much you have grown. You are establishing a life and making good choices. There is so much more for you to look forward to. I know it. I just updated my own post. Let me know what you think. Hugs Karma
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Survived the rollercoster by getting off it by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

Hi Mom22, So great to hear from you. You must be getting close to your due date? Glad you were able to visit with your sister from Bonnie Scotland! Lol You will feel so much better once you are settled in your new place. I know I did. My Condo ( fla
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 04:25 AM

PS I think you need a strategy and a game plan. Here is what I posted to someone else and much of it applies to you and your situation. Game plans require a stated GOAL, and a plan to achieve that goal. But the goal cannot be to reconcile with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 14 by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 04:22 AM

Hello my friend V! Thought I would stop by your thread for a change. Hope all is well with you. What is new in the UK?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS asked for divorce today. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Originally Posted By: aNewGuyI keep wondering if I should un-friend her on Facebook. I know that sounds a bit trivial, but to many 26 year olds it is significant. its both trivial AND significant and punitive. If your goal is a better relationship
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 7 by gan @ Yesterday at 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: pilotEver get that feeling your are getting DB'd? If I took an honest look at W actions these past 4-5 months since I filed D they look like they are out of the DB playbook. Of course there can also be a million other explanat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by Closer2 @ Yesterday at 04:09 AM

Just an update and doing some journaling. Had a great time with D4 and S9 at the aquarium today. My daughter is scared to death of sharks, but she enjoyed seeing them at the aquarium. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. I sent the STBX a
For Newcomers
Just smiled and gave you a cheeky wink, Mozza. You're in a good place.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W Walked Away 5 Mos Ago/Filed for D - Pt 2 by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 03:58 AM

There was a power outage in the subdivision I live in tonight. It brought back bittersweet memories of one time when this happened back when my wife and I were soulmates. Right now I am so sad and I'm sticking with staying dark and I have not heard
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ripken - Trying LRT and going dark. Now what? by Ripken8 @ Yesterday at 03:54 AM

Update. She said when I first asked her that she did it and then was going to put the money back as soon as it was deposited but once she put it through she couldn't take it back. Ultimately she said that she's at a point where she cares but she rea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In desperate need for help by Smothy @ Yesterday at 03:51 AM

Pyrite, yes I have organised the DB coaching from abroad. Still waiting for the books to arrive though! No sign of them. I am having Skype IC sessions too which is helping me to understand me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie seeking some experienced advice by nick77 @ Yesterday at 03:49 AM

Thank you pilot. I was really worried that I was wrong and seemed rude.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In desperate need for help by Smothy @ Yesterday at 03:47 AM

Zues, I have spent the last few days reading your situation and tried to PM you. My H has said that I was emotionally abusive to him through out our M and a lot of what you said resonated with me. I didn't understand what H meant about being scared
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In desperate need for help by Smothy @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

Thank you for all your replies, I haven't replied because I thought no one was reading my thread and then Looked at it today to see these. I am feeling quite low this weekend. Update from last week. FT with son last Sunday and spoke to H briefly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:39 AM

These days, I'm in a strange place where I still yearn for my WW, yet I want to live the new life I'm building. I'm thrilled to be closer to my kids with all the activities we manage to do when we're together. At the same time, I love having my activ
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W, Part 8 by Wet @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Et tu, AJ? Us LBS' have so few opportunities to have a chuckle by turning the tables on our spouses. Allow me to enjoy the moment. And W was texting me back, she could have waited until later to text me questions. She could have given the "game
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I Want You by rob123 @ Yesterday at 02:46 AM

Everything is going so well. My W has been engaging, initiating conversation, initiating the ILYs, initiating the holding hands, initiating the casual contact. Regardless of this, I am still scared. Outright mortified. Maybe that is the problem h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching + Letting go of fear/control by Fogg @ Yesterday at 02:42 AM

I still cant get over how happy I am about this lake house I want in future. Its always been a "i hope it happens"(comparable to hitting lottery) and now its a "ill work for it until I make it happen".
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching + Letting go of fear/control by Fogg @ Yesterday at 02:37 AM

Thanks I still get caught up with the physical part of what shes doing/might be doing with OM. Similar to what you experience mustardseed. I don't know what it would do to me to know for sure, but I feel like I want to know. Going to try to s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie seeking some experienced advice by pilot @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

It sounds like you handled it perfectly if you ask me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie seeking some experienced advice by nick77 @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

This afternoon I was taking a walk when W texted me and asked me to come get our son early so she could get to work early. I said sure and walked over. She was putting gas in her car and our son was in the drivers seat with the music blasting and dan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair Over but Stuck by Hurt06 @ Yesterday at 01:47 AM

Update: Thanks for all the insight. W has moved into full "I hate you" mode. Only looks at me with a scowl and is furious with anything I say which has been limited to strictly conversation regarding the kids. Such as, "I would like
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004