A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #5 by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Hey eric, OK, a lot here...... Yeah, I may not be totally used to it but I get that the "betrayal" thing is likely to keep happening. As far as feeling compassion, it's hard, as when I do I find it hard to do what I think is best for me. It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by MrBond @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

You read the books right? My position hasn't flip flopped. You're just not getting it. This goes along the lines of validation. You owned up to what you did was wrong which was fine. You're supposed to give support to your W. Fine. BUT that support
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Im vague on some of the details as my memory is very different to how my W seems to recall it. Or in the case of what I said on the day her dad died I genuinely have no idea. I know I was in a bad mood (and i know there is not an adequate excuse) and
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's me again...and again...and again. by whatisis @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

...and she doesn't have to be wearing a cowboy hat in her bathroom mirror selfie either lol.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I'm not really at a place where i can take a trip without feeling like everything I see and do I'd want to share with H and D. For some reason I am NOT in a good place today. I was fine this morning. I came home and took a 10 minute nap and woke
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Circle by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: WetMy question this morning is, when we turn our walk away wives over to the Lord, what should we be praying for them? It seems controlling to me to ask God to keep the WAW away from sin, infidelity, the other man, and other &q
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by mindsin @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Mrbond - I'm a little confused as to your stance in my situation. I think back to the very first time I posted here 3 months ago and you jumped all over me for only thinking about myself, and not the pain my W went through to get to this point. You
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Lol. Good one.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's me again...and again...and again. by kat727 @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Oh I was talking about her being crazy or not as criteria!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Thats what the little boy thought while sticking his finger into the whole in the dike.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: jim0987So the complaints I've managed to ascertain (In no particular order) - I put the kids and my work before her - I wouldn't 'let' her be a SAHM - I didn't help enough with the nursery drop offs and pick ups - I was never t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by 1Wish @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Need help.. was too embarrassed to ask since the last time i was here and how i was.. but i want to be a man and ask for help.. Anyone willing to do this for me?
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing DBing after the affair by PeterV2 @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Funny thing is, that week I was looking on the dating sites, I exchanged a few emails with a couple of women, but after about 10 emails back & forth I clued in that they were both lying to me, faking who they were and where they lived - fake phot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I start 180 at this point? by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

First off ... sorry you are here Read the books for one. I am no vet .. but I would start looking inward at what you have done to not fill her needs ... another good book I would suggest is The 5 Love Languages. Your sitch is not good, but so many o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post-help needed-wife affair by NmW NmW @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Thank you all-it's a very confusing one. Sandi-your input is very thorough!! read DB & DR arrived today. I have also read some other useful resources. I have 3 sessions with a DB coach and but at the moment I am very conflicted. My steps so far
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: jim0987Thanks nitty. I'm going to keep trying to be positive around her its just difficult as it feels like a continuation of how we got here. She was always in a bad mood and so I tried to compensate by being really positive f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Snowballs get bigger as they roll down hill! by sjallda @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Ok, so I broke the rules, I came home from being gone over the weekend and went to the garage to sit, (it was h b-day). I really didn't have anything much for him but I did cook him breakfast that morning and told him "happy birthday".
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused, and hurting. by Jefe @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

No, I know. I quit watching the phone records the day I found the rules. I just got off the phone with the wife and I'm afraid I blew it. I'll communicate more later when I get home.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Life Good luck man. Sounds like you have everything under control.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part IV by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I think the memory thing is a side effect of the MLC crazy .... my W can not get our schedule with the S down yet .. 10 months later, I have him the exact same 3 nights a week, she also seems to be having $$ issues ... had me transfer some over as sh
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's me again...and again...and again. by whatisis @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Well Kat, I actually wasn't going to contact her because I assumed she was a caregiver. These ladies can live very difficult lives...I know first hand. But, when I saw a lady not want to go further with my best friend 'cuz he did "physical labou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Not new, but how do folks recover from SSM by Young at Heart @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Several years ago, I was in an SSM and came very close to divorce. I read books such as Michele's SSM book. I figured out that I needed to do a pretty strong 180 and told my wife that I would not have sex with her until she learned how to touch me.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Hi Eric, Per the agreement we have shared custody with the kids staying with me for 5 nights and 2 with her. Should the kids call because of a crisis I have the right to go in and get them. She has the right to participate in decisions, but I have f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - Chapter 4 Lisa B by LisaB @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

hi Ganb8te and Maybell! Thanks for the advice and checking in! I agree Maybell that we are in a weird pattern. You are so right. However I am wondering if I am causing some of the weirdness in the pattern, as I am always very hesitant to meet up wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Do I start 180 at this point? by twb66 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

I think I have already violated most of the 37 rules. I did everything wrong. So I need to know if I should continue what I've been doing or get started on the 37 rules. Here's my situation: 7 weeks ago I discovered my wife was cheating. 1200+ texts
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004