A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me by BBlove @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

I was feeling the same when H dropped the bomb in February but got stronger by DBing and really GAL. He just moved out 11/15 and I feel myself back in that spot but stronger this time. Less crying and anxiety. I'm continuing to build my life for me a
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe wants to change himself. Pt 7 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Good stuff, Peter. TY. "Do not focus on the negative. That will only cause it to grow. Focus on the positives - then they will grow. What you focus on grows. What's the positive here? It's that she is still confiding in you, telling you her f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by theoden @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

rd500, If she's really going through some crisis, then she needs help, but YOU can't be the one giving it to her, since she's left because "she's not in love with you." This also seems to gave something to do with family life she needs to
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I made it.....mostly :) by mishka422 @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

No buses here. We in a VERY suburban area. They tried to bring a bus line here to link to Atlanta and the citizens were outraged that they would even consider bringing a public bus into our pristine city. UGH! The recruiting office is actually 1
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) There's a tear in my beer... by Tina825 @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

I have decided to have my own dinner. Invited some friends and all my children over. Whoever shows, shows. I've got to start my own traditions and go on with life. I've spent 2 years worrying about this M and I'm just drained from it. My fence s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Standing Firm by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Yes Starsky thank you for the well deserved snark. I feel sick about this mistake. I will be strong in all my responses to W from now on.
For Newcomers
It's like a cult over there. No disagreement allowed ....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just like that by eleven @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm doing the best i can to be cordial without being a doormat. A fine line for sure. It's early, so obviously i haven't seen any change in her stance, but it does make it easier for me when I'm able to control
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Standing Firm by Wonka @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

HP, This is a mixed-bag of some good interactions and some real doozies. That is to be expected when you're tired and trying to think fast on your feet on the spot. Not easy at all. I can see that. Originally Posted By: HPoirotTexted W about the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shocked by W by Little @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Welcome to the boards, you'll get great help here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It #⃣2⃣ by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

To be honest, Bond, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and it kinda CREEPS ME OUT that they all seem to know so much about you, AND me. I mean, he had all of my old "Puppy" posts what -- cross-archived or something, by keywor
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - Part 7 (Dark times) by mindsin @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Pink17 - here are my answers to your questions. We did one or two sessions of MC back in 2009 after one of the times I got caught. At the time, I tried to make a commitment to stop my behavior, but it was short-lived. I also didn't take MC (or our m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shocked by W by Hrdtims @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Yea, I am in a similar situation. D has not been brought up yet but S has. -Stay active with your children (they give me strength) -Don't focus on your W (she has to decide) -Make your interactions with her positive (do not look needy) -Get out,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! Pt 2 by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Always quick and spot on as usual Originally Posted By: Starsky309Originally Posted By: RzrbackWhen I get in these R talks with her I don't often know when I'm saying too much. Here's a simple test you can give yourself, Rzr: 1) Are we tal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! Pt 2 by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

I started listening to a book on CD last night. I can't say the name, but it contains the words "man" and "superior" in the title. The book gets pretty deep, and is heavily influenced by Hindu philosophy. A good portion of it is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Standing Firm by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: HPoirot She said "are you sure? or are you too tired." (my lame excuse last time.) I said something non-committal. She said, "if you don't want to watch with me, you should just say so." Well, at
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! Pt 2 by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: RzrbackWhen I get in these R talks with her I don't often know when I'm saying too much. Here's a simple test you can give yourself, Rzr: 1) Are we talking about the relationship? If so, then 2) You're saying too muc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away (4 months ago now) thread 3 by BigMac @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

So the hard part about this process, is that down at my core, I want to have a good relationship. Hell, at my core I would love to have a healthy lifelong marriage with this woman. I just feel that she hasn't worked through any of her issues yet.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Staying Focused by Mighty @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Oh yeah, a little downer about my spa day. My credit card and a Home Depot gift card ($100) were taken from my purse while I was getting my surgery. I had my purse hanging in my recovery room... c'mon.. seriously?! I noticed last night and xh was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story-Help Needed by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Hi Stealth, It's great news... hope you both can work the R issues and come out of it stronger. I just think, like the others here said, that you need to be caution and really work on issues. I read all your tread and it does not mention much deta
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Staying Focused by Mighty @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

This is hard to admit, but I am going in. I just want to get to the best place I can be. That means working through the not so good stuff, the stuff we don't like to admit, and the stuff we discover, of course, also with realizing and celebrating the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXII by rppfl @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Maybell, my opinion is that's who he is. My H has used the word "lazy" to describe our children, the older two especially, when they didn't spend their time the way he thought they should. It's hard to be a kid. It's hard to be a kid who
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and on my own (10) by rppfl @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Journaling: last night was a nothing kind of night, I spent most of it with my leg propped up. I watched some of the Heat game, and read some of my new Ford book. S19 went to dinner and spend the night with H. D16 and her bf went to dinner with frie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope (3) by rd500 @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Well said !
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Staying Focused by Mighty @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Wow, Matt. That is quite a story. You know, you hear about these things, but you never really picture yourself in a situation like that. Well, at least I didn't. It's good for me to hear what other's do. I know that ultimately I will have to make a d
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004