A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts The Awakening of ME by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

Time for a new thread!
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by Toots @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Can I please get some advice DB'ers? So I 'dropped the rope' and started LRT 5 weeks ago. Haven't spoken to H since then. We text now & then - about house stuff. I'm brief, breezy, seem busy, don't respond too fast, mention GAL stuff in passing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by mandown @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Yea, I know that is part of my whole sitch. Which is what kills me the most. i am ready and wiling to be there now. But she cant accept that right now. But im curious of how the OM reaching out to his X is going to play into all this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

So some specific questions if people don't mind chipping in: 1) in the M I wasn't meeting my Ws emotional needs. She felt unloved , unsupported and alone. Should that make a difference to my approach around my W? She was never alone I just don't thi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Thank you GGG! I just saw your post.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by elltee2 @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

I'm honestly 95% sure she already is so it was the only way to not look bad. Nomatter what I say, she is going to do her thing. She deleted almost everything off her social media and really tightened her security settings. Also have no clue where s
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Life After Is Looking Better Than Ever! by suckerpunch @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Very interesting post, Azagtoth. I am happy to hear that you have progressed so far, in such little time. I find it inspirational, as well. Cheers!
Jump to new posts Re: Moving towards mediation, need to stop limbo by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Shodan, I agree that it appears that things are moving in a positive direction, however it appears to me that you're in that 'things could go either way' spot. I would rely on your DB coach (I think you mentioned having one) for guidance on how to pr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

I should say that I do know I wasn't meeting her emotional needs. My W felt unloved and unsupported which is why she was open to OM in the first place
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by Bunches @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

I don't know that you need to support her idea to move on. I wouldn't go around saying you approve of her seeing other people. That just tells her your okay with how things happened. From what I've read on other posts you just don't give your thou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by South74 @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Heard the same from my W . It's not about OM it's about us but then Says she can't give up OM because they have fun together . I'm not sure going to a pub getting pissed is fun but to her it is. I agree with jim the OM becomes a crutch /cushion
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

I need a small amount of guidance please. We have not had word 1 at all since I went to jail last month. Neither of us has tried. On the 27th, we have court for the order of protection. I do not know if she will be there or not. Regarding our kids, s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by Roberta @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

If you have not spoken to a Divorce Busting Coach yet, may I suggest having a session now. As you say, you need to work on staying focused. Our coaches can help you do that and so much more. Call me to discuss the Divorce Bustong Coaching program.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Shining, Wonka, AJM, T2, and Eric.....thanks so much for smacking me over the head. I swear to all of you I'm not crazy-I am however very hormonal. Last night I was thinking that my life is actually great! I'm healthy, smart, funny, successful, have
Jump to new posts Re: Moving towards mediation, need to stop limbo by Toots @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

I agree that it all sounds pretty positive, and I'm glad for you. But - and it is a big but I think - is transparency a crucial thing for you? If it is, I would tread carefully and take things slow, and at some point, you may want to tell your W that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Shinning Quote:I'm about to get my a$$ back on a plane for another hug!!!! Group hug! Quote:He told me a few things this doc said, and meds he wants to try, and why...interesting. What was interesting? Quote:Even if that happened, and even if H
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Jefe. Sounds like your making good progress and that looks like some excellent guidance from Hope. Forgive my ignorance but 12 step program? What is it and how does it apply?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

GB, First let me say that I'm happy for you that you're even in this current situation! I too have been without any physical affection for YEARS. Not kissed, caressed, cuddled with, or spooned with. Forget anything else. If I didn't get hugs from
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to start rebuilding? - 2 by elltee2 @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

It sounds like we are going through a lot of the same things. A few questions; Although W is complimenting you on your changes (which are great, btw), does she value progress as much as you do? Since your time apart has she done or accomplished an
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Mr. Starsky, I value your opinion and input on these boards and it is rare that I hear from you about anything I posted. I hope that means perhaps I don't need as much advice! (If only because I've been dealing with this longer and once I set my m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part IV by AJM @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Love the humor, Wet. Always have. As for the other advice to watch and just be you? To not anticipate (that's hard isn't it?). I highly suggest doing that. Focus on getting you healed and better. Worry about the rest if/when it happens AJ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

I don't know your husband and admittedly I'm LBS but when my W is all dressed up it hurts because I know it's for someone else - what really provokes my feelings if love us when she is ruffked , bleary and in her jammies - that's when she is effortle
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by Hoju @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Welcome to the rollercoaster elltee, one minute everything is great and you are moving forward, the next your crashing down asking why and how. Personally its taken me about 3 months to finally get off the ride. Best you can do is fake it until you m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part IV by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

"As your lawyer, I can’t stop you from lying, I can’t even be in the same room, but I would be remiss if I didn’t prep you to lie better. -Stacy Warner, House M.D." Love it. House used to be one of the W and I's favorite shows.
Jump to new posts Re: Moving towards mediation, need to stop limbo by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

ROFLMAO!
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004