A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the next chapter by raliced @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Bdub- Take this with a grain of salt - just totally my opinion. Do you really want to be dealing with receipts with her for the next 8 years? Is there a way you guys can come up with an annual number that she can operate with (can always be adjusted
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by labug @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: ralicedGetting ready to take my kids sledding tomorrow (we don't live too far from Lake Tahoe). Lots of trying on snow gear to see what fits and what needs to be replaced. Stop growing like a weed D6! This is a little out of my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: moving on by raliced @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Good for you, Ahoy! What about your move is inconvenient for H? Having to deal with the house or the situation with D? Or was he expecting you to dogsit? I meant to comment about the relative unattractiveness of the OW. From what I read that isn't u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500Hi jim. I honestly can't see myself getting better. you contradict yourself within 3 sentences! In any case what would that take getting better? what does this mean to you? Do you need medical help? If so that's easily r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: moving on by Ahoy @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Heard from a friend who is also friends with H that he is upset about my plans to move (because it is inconvenient for him, mainly). She said he reminds her of her own XH -- negative, selfish, and plays the victim. As my friend in New Orleans says &q
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by Ahoy @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

Yes! You should have a way to be in touch with your kids. That could be put in the final decree if you D.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

that makes more sense to me now. I'm someone who finds that the best way to order my thoughts is to have to explain it to someone else - the issue is that verbally they get the ordering as i'm speaking There's a couple of bit i just want to pick up
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by bdub @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

I don't think it is unreasonable at all to ask him to get a land line. If he balks at the idea, offer to pay for it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Quattro by raliced @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Getting ready to take my kids sledding tomorrow (we don't live too far from Lake Tahoe). Lots of trying on snow gear to see what fits and what needs to be replaced. Stop growing like a weed D6! This is a little out of my wheelhouse. I skiied in my y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VIII by Card29 @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

On a joy/happiness/self-worth scale of 1 to 10, I've pulled myself from a 2 to a 4 this morning by clearing out a few boxes, shaving for the first time in 3 days and taking a shower.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Part 2 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

So the date is now pushed back to the 5th. First the holidays, then DB coaching session, and now waiting for MC. That's a long time. How is she acting now?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 7 by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Interesting story to share...So last night a friend of mine (who has been there for me since day 1 and knows all the 'players' in my sitch) texts me from a bar/restaurant saying that he's sitting next to, and just talked with, OM and the girl who let
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do by jb1515 @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Were 5 months into this now. She still has a bf but I have been told that she is starting to pull away. I know she went to a Christmas party and did not take him. Not sure why, I did not ask her. How much should I be in contact with her? She called
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #7 - rebuilding but can't tell what it is by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: MozzaJim0987: Have you read "Somewhere inside, a path to empathy", the New York Times "Modern Love" column from 2009 about love and Asperger? It's among their most popular of the last decade. Not read those
For Newcomers
I really don't think she has stopped. I think she sees me GAL and wants to have her cake and eat it too. She has never shown remorse for what she has been doing. This morning she said she wanted to go on a date to a movie she had free passes for,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Vanilla Of course my comments above are about how I, Vanilla would feel as W, it is only Vs interpretation and there are many others. They won't be Ws actual feelings and thoughts of course, but it's what I see and saw. It is un
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Jim Thanks. 9.5 for GAL, is losing .5 because I could do more effective or better GAL. In other words swap some of the stuff for things I like better. And I am not doing GAL gym stuff. I try and turn every opportunity into a GAL one, so I convert n
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I got 99 problems but an MLCer ain't one! by daring @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Matt and Job- it really all is unbelievable! Matt- thanks for your advice- as much as I love him and don't want a D, I can't let him walk all over me and I know that. I will make sure all is in writing. I have a good, strong lawyer who has worked w
For Newcomers
Jim. Just read you last two pages of posts. Sh@t. That's tough. You are going through hell. Time will heal but that's not what you want to hear. You are a very young man and you will come through this because you have no choice. Your W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the next chapter by labug @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Maybe it needs to be more clearly spelled out in your agreement.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by MCS @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Also, it was a gray bathroom, not bedroom. You got me thinking on that one. I wasn't going to do it this week anyway and I can't stand painting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newcomer now receives mail in Hell by labug @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Have you ever been in counseling? You bring your past up quite often and it sounds painful. I'm sure it's affecting you. We have no control over what happened in the past but we have all the control over how we handle the future.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the next chapter by bdub @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Wednesday I withstood a barrage of "nasty grams" from WAW. She was baiting me into a fight and I responded a few times and then let it go. Her last few texts were threatening and belittling. She sent receipts with s13 and wanted me to pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Thanks Wonka for the advice. I am always happy to see you have posted. I think you are a wise DBuster. Best wishe NAJ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

I am glad to know I am not the only one with doubts. Of course I obsess and think she is having a wonderful time with her AP. Maybe she is and maybe she isn't, I really don't know. I know I have to stop obsessing and GAL. I will reread LRT and th
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004