A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by South74 @ Today at 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: edzOriginally Posted By: jim0987Cats make good soubding boards - Sometimes 'meow' is all the response what I've said dignifies. Same here but in my case I believe it means, "that's nice dear, now what about my dinner!&qu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by Hrdtims @ Today at 02:37 PM

Yea man, that is tough. You are in for a fight. I do not know if I could be that strong (although I may be in a similar situation). I have posted my situation and you can read if you wish, however three months ago I took the kids to fireworks whil
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #5 by tadpole1025 @ Today at 02:33 PM

Hi Matt. Make some calls. There are agencies and even churches out there that will help pay your utility bills. Some will even help with groceries. Try the Salvation Army. If they can't help, they should be able to point you in the right direction
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ Today at 02:31 PM

There's something really wrong with my detachment today. My heart hurts. We've had to communicate so much about the kids the last few days and I just want to not have this problem. On the other hand, I read 25's post to greymeadow, about people in h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Separation...trying to cope by dil @ Today at 02:29 PM

Past few days I've noticed that I wake up actively thinking about my M and sometimes it doesn't bother me too much but this morning was hard, I couldn't get it out of my head even though I was trying to force it. Eventually I just had to physically
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again, Part III by stumps @ Today at 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: rppflGood luck, stumps! Thank you, so much. It's funny... I have less doubt about my own ability to move past this and "fix" what I contributed to the mess of our "old marriage" than I do about my W's... Sh
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by CaliGuy @ Today at 02:25 PM

Jefe You are doing well ... your focus is on what you need to do, you are being the responsible rock that your 2 girls need .. thats all you can do. I think you handled the TM very well ... atleast your W did apologize after the fact. I know my W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing for me by raliced @ Today at 02:24 PM

Happily you dont have to make a decision right away. From everything you've said, I have a hard time envisioning your D living primarily with her Dad either. Its something for both you and D to think long and hard about.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again, Part III by rppfl @ Today at 02:20 PM

Good luck, stumps!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing for me by Ahoy @ Today at 02:18 PM

I'm not sure. I guess this is a question for a lawyer. My D14 begs to go back to my home state (where we moved from 4.5 years ago). I think she would want to go, but it would be hard, and I don't want to take her away from her dad and receive her bla
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again, Part III by stumps @ Today at 02:18 PM

Despite 10 years of infidelity and what amounts to almost one illicit partner for each of those years, I have decided for the time being to stick things out. W says she has been humbled and believes I am the strongest man in the world, and that she n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by raliced @ Today at 02:14 PM

Congrats on the job Zues. Good for you! Sounds like wise advice from your DB Coach.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by zew @ Today at 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: JefeOriginally Posted By: ShodanShe is still way deep in the fog of alien land. Continue to focus on you but listen to her when she spews. The advice that was given to me was to really listen to the stuff that hurt the most. Thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing for me by raliced @ Today at 02:13 PM

Do you live in a state where the child gets some input into the decision?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by Ahoy @ Today at 02:06 PM

Zeus, I think DB would say don't initiate anything -- let wife do all the work. That being said, if you feel that the situation is untenable and you have to look out for yourself, then do so. It also might jolt her into realizing the reality of the s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing for me by Ahoy @ Today at 02:00 PM

Thanks raliced. I'm really torn. I may have to be in a situation where one of us gets summers and holidays, and I have to recognize that this person could end up being me if I choose to move. It's not what's best for D14, but having an unemployed mot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Ahoy @ Today at 01:56 PM

Tarheel, don't get sucked into her vortex. She may have been saying nice things to you and buttering you up with the dinner offer as a way of getting what she wants out of the dissolution. Don't believe anything they say. Remember that. Stay strong i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What I learned from H's MLC by 123Gwen @ Today at 01:56 PM

GALbaby & Nero --- totally terrified but I tell myself to "fake it until I make it" plaster on that smile and keep taking it one step at a time. I hung up a large picture over the fireplace. I had never done that before by myself. I am
For Newcomers
I know everyone at Gunns very well. Please keep in mind not all Servpro's are created equally since they are each individually owned. I did a 12 year tour with Servpro so I might very possibly know exactly who you are referring to.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Intro and Thoughts by Hrdtims @ Today at 01:54 PM

Hi guys and gals, I find support here reading your posts. Here is my situation: Our history M-18yrs, together 21, Me 41, Her 43, 3 great kids 15, 14, and 10. I have read DR, she does not search out information or help other than one of her close fri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by raliced @ Today at 01:53 PM

Hang in there Card, Dealing with a spouse who has a serious illness (which this sounds like) is bound to be pretty tough. Take comfort in the "Believe none of what they say"- since your W is depressed I believe it is doubly true for you r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Ahoy @ Today at 01:52 PM

Claire, we're all here for you, even if we can't see you in person. You're not alone, and you're certainly not the only one going through this, as evidenced by this forum. ((hugs))
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Today at 01:51 PM

Quote:She is still way deep in the fog of alien land. Continue to focus on you but listen to her when she spews. The advice that was given to me was to really listen to the stuff that hurt the most. This feedback is probably dead on and something on
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by zew @ Today at 01:51 PM

If you want him back, or if you at least want to keep that option open for now while you decide, then think in terms of what moves the ball in the right direction. Option 1 is a little cold. It may come to that in the end, but I think you should he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Shakspr @ Today at 01:51 PM

Jefe - you don't work at Gunn's Restoration or Serv-Pro do you? I had a house fire 7 years ago, and buddy, I've got some stories about what not to do in that sitch. Take care everyone! Detach! Choose to enjoy something, even if it's just a good c
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004