A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce by Cadet @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved to parents on opposite coast #3 by Cadet @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

start a new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2748675#Post2748675
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBINILWY - OW - what to do next by SJW @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

OW is liking stuff on FB again, I've asked him twice to tell her not to this is not a game this is my life but she did it again last night and it's a photograph that my H's friend has tagged him in and was taken on the night we got engaged!! Would i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do?? by Benni8 @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

I dont feel strong enough on my own. Not because I am being a whiny little girl, but because I have never had any support from family or friends. No safe place to call home. When we were together all those demons went away. When I spoke to my parent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBINILWY - OW - what to do next by SJW @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

I think I talked to him too much last night then didn't I. I should have just said yes fine and passed him over to the kids. Once he had spoken to them he wanted to speak to me again about some his car insurance which if he puts me on it will save h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBINILWY - OW - what to do next by SJW @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Hi TX thanks for stopping by. I agree with a lot of what you are saying and you are right I was a doormat, I thought I was doing the right thing but I should have kicked him out when he told me he would not stop A. The only bit I'm struggling with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Offering Prayer Part II by 2016sux @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Hi bigybiz Thanks for the message. If there is a God its true he works through people. I visit several faith based sites too. I don't know whether that is wishful thinking anymore. What one prodigal says might not apply to all. I know WH is truly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do?? by SJW @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Looks Like you and I woke up feeling similar today. I dreamed about my H and when I opened my eyes and he wasn't there it all came flooding back. He's taking OW out for the day today and it's absolutely killing me and now I've dropped the kids off
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going through divorce by lcause @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Do those comments normally hold any value or are they there just to ease their own guilt and pain? She even said and guarantees she would talk straight. I feel that the love we had is completely gone on her side. She has been fine with me around (ev
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Count on ups and downs (III) by WillDo @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

I suppose I gave in and accepted me movingto the small flat. She threatened and threatened and threatened me. She was so nasty. Still maybe hope but as you all have said maybe will give different perspective. I feel invredibly alone and lonely. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do?? by SJW @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

OK, I'm back I'll post this one quickly so you know I'm here and then I'll respond properly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do?? by Benni8 @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

As I sat here now, I am just waiting for my phone to go off. I feel alone. My marriage and my relationship kept that wolf away from my door. I have nowhere I can go to to call my home. I do have friends and the odd bits of family, but they have th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm staying married by Jim1234 @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Thank you for the inspiration. Well done!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Count on ups and downs (III) by WillDo @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

We are going on a trip next week for 5 weeks. God help me.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Count on ups and downs (III) by WillDo @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Journalling After I prepare breakfast, she rushes downstairs says she wint eat anything I prepared and says she will look for jobs out of town and that I would not see the Ds easily. Also said that she wouldnt pick up the girls from school. She woul
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do?? by Benni8 @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

She is saying that she may want to not come to visit me because her third session with her therapist was tough. So in essence, she says one day she will come to visit and the next (after the session) says she is unsure about coming, so can she let me
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This dance is getting difficult (Pt. 8) by skm0619 @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

SBJ.....it makes me sad to read your posts. Mostly because we all know that you are such a wonderful guy, and you care tremendously for your family. Unfortunately your W still only cares about herself. We, the LBS, will NEVER understand how or why th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAS vs MLC...not sure it really matters, part 2 by skm0619 @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

SBJ......no worries on the hijack I am so grateful that each of us can comment on the others thread. I know for me it really helps me to hear other people's perspective on things. We are all going through something so similar, and to be able to see
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by Kyh @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Thank you 25, Bttrfly, and Nee. I need to keep working on getting out and enjoying myself and not thinking about W. I guess I should say exW now but will keep saying w for now. I got an email right after the post before my last that my papers had gon
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm staying married by BluWave @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: TxHubbyDon't beat yourself up over this feeling. I know exactly how that feels. I had even told my wife that I'd never fully trust her again and could never be 100% vulnerable with her again. I came to figure out over time th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here, part 3 by BluWave @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Leah, Glad you updated. Happy belated bday! Lady friends are the best! Nothing more therapeutic than time with girlfriends, I say. Another silver lining in my messy sitch was that I learned who my real friends were (and also who wasn't). When chit
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The high road: rocky with a great view by ciluzen @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Gordie, I appreciate the support. As to the "nice guy" issue, I think damaged applies, as well.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This dance is getting difficult (Pt. 8) by SBJ @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Thank you all for your care, support and advice. Fear is a bugger.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved to parents on opposite coast #4 by Cali08 @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: CoconutOh damn.. Cali, don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds like your about to control of your life.. The best thing I can tell you, is if your gonna go see her, make it on your terms. Go say hi, if she shuts you do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife moved to parents on opposite coast #4 by Coconut @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Oh damn.. Cali, don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds like your about to control of your life.. The best thing I can tell you, is if your gonna go see her, make it on your terms. Go say hi, if she shuts you down, tell her you wanted to ma
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004