Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ Today at 09:13 AM

Tonight wasn't pretty. I cleaned some parts of the house today and made sure to leave some for my wife. I wasn't too happy with where it was at but figured it would save some dramas. My wife got home and was angry because it looked like I hadn't done
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 09:07 AM

Oh!! And, the Asset Check was a reality check for me. He didn't have any new purchases they could find, but... the list of Smokey's toys over the years was GI-normous. Brought back memories from the beginning of the marriage where Smokey always, al
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by gabbysmom23 @ Today at 09:05 AM

So you attend alanon? If not, you should probably try to catch a meeting, because your first paragraph are fears typical of a loved one with an addiction problem. You can't be responsible for the do quenches of this choices. Breaking that codepend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sad times by MamaB @ Today at 09:04 AM

My STBX is coming to town this weekend to see the kids. He wanted to stay here at the house, but saiid that would not be a good idea because my parents are visiting. He is in the hotel biz and his company manages a resort about an hour away. He said
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 09:03 AM

And, she did the same thing in regards to D19. D19 is the world's easiest target. Mom: "I'm so scared for her and for you." I need my mom to stop being so scared for me. I need her to trust God and I will handle things. OH!!! And, I dis
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Redefining Hope and Success by juliegayle @ Today at 08:53 AM

Update. .. is it normal for the WAS to rewrite the rewrites? When h first bomb dropped and rewrote our life I could see the truths that he was building from and that was where I started working on myself. H has finally acknowledged I have changed.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 08:46 AM

Thanks everyone! Thanks so much for the support. This is scary as hell. Jeezz... I think the snarkiness helped me deflect some of the fear yesterday. Last night, I was left with overwhelming guilt... This feeling that I am abandoning this person I l
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Moving along by mishka422 @ Today at 08:39 AM

Absolutely! Gabby deserves it! Got get him G!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by gabbysmom23 @ Today at 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: CrimsonWow Sandi...I was posting the question and you were posting the answer at the same time. Thank you for the 2x4....I needed it. I have not detached. I never have. I have tried. I have dated no less than 5-6 people (I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching out for support and advice 4 by juliegayle @ Today at 08:31 AM

Blues. You sound strong. You have been dealing with so much and I think you are in a good place to deal with new developments. Good luck. Looking forward to seeing how things go.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by lostinscared @ Today at 08:27 AM

Yay Sandi! Who is about Crimson? Who is your God? Are you motivated more by what your Ex says, does, thinks? Or are you motivated by what God says, does, think and promises? Truly examine, where is your motivation? What motivates you is who you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by Upwards @ Today at 08:27 AM

Well the past 48hrs have not been good. I've hit rock bottom & bounced there several times, I sat with a packet of sleeping tablets thinking the only way out was to end my life pure desperation, complete exhaustion & a big cry for help - Its
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Moving along by gabbysmom23 @ Today at 08:14 AM

Found out ex got a $3k raise yesterday. Time for me to stop procrastinating and get our money.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #3 by Georgiabelle @ Today at 08:13 AM

Praying, Ijust reread one of your posts. I'm not sure if this is appropriate DB, however you may not want to offer up so much stuff on your kids. Your h is focused on himself. Telling him about the kids' feelings will feel like guilt to him. You hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: BoyzMom - New Start by Lostforwords @ Today at 08:11 AM

"I am really trying to stop fighting this journey and stop trying to control how this all ends. A lot of the fear is starting to fade away as milestones pass and I am still standing and finding happiness again." When you stop fighting an u
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by willbwell @ Today at 07:48 AM

just catching up...thinking about you. the snarky remarks are hard to resist. sometimes they just present themselves. Learning to keep my lips tight!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by artsy @ Today at 07:48 AM

To add to the great advice above by 25, I will share a thought my IC shared with me... It helps put a positive spin on things for me when I feel like H is putting effort in to EVERYTHING else but our M: Men are very single-minded. They truly work be
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: rutroe - MLC is not fun post #3 by Georgiabelle @ Today at 07:46 AM

Scooby, I know this sounds difficult, but this approach may help a little bit. Treat your h cordially as a distant business associate. You are pleasant, however you don't push anything. Keep focusing on detaching and you will soon find that you don
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: This, That and The Other by labug @ Today at 07:43 AM

Originally Posted By: KGirllabug - curious about some of the details that lead to your current status, couldn't find the info on your threads or maybe just didn't look hard enough. What helped you forgive your H for leaving once he decided to come ba
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Spouse tried I didn't, now opposite by whytry @ Today at 07:30 AM

BF, I couldn't find your current thread so let me know. You are very encouraging and I like reading your responses to all of us struggling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Spouse tried I didn't, now opposite by whytry @ Today at 07:27 AM

Oh was I slow to wake up this morning. Sore, sore, sore....one of my boys and I lift weights on Mon/Wed evenings due to every other day being full and he put me through the ringer last night. W goes sometimes and went last night. Not sure how to take
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Two Stepping by soldier @ Today at 07:17 AM

Hey Nettles, this last post is another really positive post and I am glad that you decided to stick out the violence intervention program. I don’t know what will be talked about in there but it certainly can’t hurt and with the overall goal of havin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help!!!! by Beersha @ Today at 07:15 AM

Hi everyone. It's been a while but I thought I'd jump on and let you know where things are at. The situation hasn't changed really, but I think I have. He still is only rarely around, although he is asking about the children more. He still doesn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - Husband wants out - tuned me out by labug @ Today at 06:57 AM

I would add explore what detachment means. Google livestron detachment. Your H doesn't want to be married to you right now, so step back. Give him the space he needs. Become the business partners who happen to share a house. What GAL things are yo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: rutroe - MLC is not fun post #3 by job @ Today at 06:52 AM

PMA = Positive Mental Attitude.
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004