NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC hit like a ton of bricks by LiveNow @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Well, it's been quite some time since I've posted, almost 2 months, and 1 year since BD. This is going to be a long one, so please, bear with me. I so badly need to get this out. It's been a very rough week. Things are slowly starting to change. H h
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking on the world..... and making new choices! by Kimmerz @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Hello all, Out of curiosity, has anyone had experience dealing with someone that has Borderline Personality Disorder? Where I work we have a resident that has this disorder. Wow she's alot of work, but I handle her well and I really do like her. B
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309 PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE. So I came back from the gym at 9:30. My WW was in the basement using the home gym.. Probably doing P90X. I figured I had time to take a quick shower. She comes up and asks me how long I wou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

It's hard to go back to reality but hold on tight to all the progress you've made. Don't beat yourself up as you adapt to being in proximity again. Remember to keep your boundaries strong and especially remember that you are a pearl of great price.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Kimmerz @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Matt, I agree with Wonka! And Ggrass has a very clever idea! My aunt did that when she asked for a divorce, and granted this divorce was called for! But she said He could have one weekend to get everything he wanted out, while she was gone (stayed
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by LoisB @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

So Matt, What happened? Are you ok?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by LoisB @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Quote:Why am I portrayed to be the crazy b? You already know the answer to this question my friend. :-) Take two steps back and consider the source. Brook, who are these two people really? I don't care how shiny and new and whatever she is...she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by asat82 @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Sorry you had a teary afternoon, they will happen, but continue to stay strong Meghan, one of the hardest things to get over is your brain anticipating and running through things. Think of some activities or positive things to shift to when those cre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #3 by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

That would be a great idea,,but right now he only seems to want to WORK, not sure what type of trip/family outing would be interesting for him. H does LOVE watching movies and we usually watch a movie together at least once a week. Yeah H ring is s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Meghan @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

I spent a rather teary afternoon with a friend before heading home tomorrow. I'm still just plain old sad, though, and anticipating H.'s return home - particularly after the only period of low contact that we've ever had - is causing me a great deal
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by LoisB @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Mighty, This journey isn't for the faint-hearted. The people on the MLC boards have really been through it. We have the type of stories that are difficult to relate to others because they sound so much like some trashy reality TV show. In my experi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by mdu @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Good stuff Maybell!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by T0324 @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Happy dance for you Maybell. Cheers, you have done so well and are such an example for everyone. Hoping to hear some more positives in the next 2 weeks
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by asat82 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Shodan, you are getting wonderful advice from everyone here, and I am taking as much of it as I can for myself. I understand that your brain is going back and forth and rambling and just reeling from pain right now, but you have to keep a strong and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Quote:Well interesting couple days. She called to the other day because she needed cash for the kids. I stopped by and we talked about M her with OM me with OW. And it didn't bother her that I was with OW. I was hurt by OM but wasn't devistated. I to
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Train @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

More later, sho, but this is all standard behavior/speech for a cheating spouse. I'm pretty sure Starsky tried to warn and prepare you for it. (Have you read back through your threads for all those little nuggets you've maybe forgotten?) It's &quo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by Valeska19 @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Because if you are not crazy - what's his excuse? WAS need constant fuel to their fire somehow. Let them think what they want... but let it go. And I don't mean let go of what happened and shrug it off.. I mean let go of the hope that your H is g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post, confused by asat82 @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

So she is going to fly out to visit him again. This is very disrespectful. From a friend, she is also looking for a job out there. I guess I need to tell myself that she is just done for right now and try to forget it. I have to move on, but I still
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Son of a nutcracker! by daring @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

TVS- so glad you posted an update! I have read through you and Raine's threads as I find you both so inspirational. I learned to see the small positives by following the two of you ( and FY). It's very helpful to see the progress above written out
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is giving mixed signals? I think? HELP! by CORC320 @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Thank you for the advice!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Thanks train! I will look forward to your input. And thanks for the laugh about men being sick. I remember when H was 'really' sick last year. I overheard him telling a friend he looked like a skeleton and lost 10 lbs in a week. We always used to lau
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by shodan @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

The other thing she said to me was she was mad that I did not text her back when she said she had landed and then texted me later to ask where we were. I told her that we were at the pond and that I did not have my phone on me. So she clearly thought
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Let It Go by wishing, hoping @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

BK I am with you. I have to see OW in my sitch all the time too. She acts like she did nothing wrong and neither one can understand why I am upset. Why can't we all be friends. No chance in he!! I told my X there is no way we will ever be friends. E
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just STFU by Cnfused @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

W texted me while up north at father son camp with poor cell service. "Call me before you get home." "I cleaned out your room." I respond what does son know about any of this? Is this the best way for him? W -" We need t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by Train @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

TO, Hi! Saw your note in Tarheel's thread. As luck would have it, I read through a lot of your posts just yesterday! I am gonna catch up on a few things around the house and cook dinner, then I'll be back on. The hubs is sick and laid-up, thinkin
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004