A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Did you let younger Shining in to help decorate, give her some expression?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! Pt 2 by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 04:36 AM

With my bad DBing week, I decided to read the 37 rules again. Sometimes it helps me to rewrite what I read in my own words. Here's some rules I came up with that I'm trying to follow daily. They're man-centric, but many can apply to women as well.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Really too late.... by lost18 @ Yesterday at 04:28 AM

So after reading another one of 25's posts about all of her GAL activities I realized my excuses aren't going to cut it with me anymore. I found a couple of places in my area to volunteer (one I have been "thinking" about for awhile) and p
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Silver Lining by Mighty @ Yesterday at 04:22 AM

Buckle your freakin seatbelts.... JK, not really, but boy oh boy, what a ride. Sometimes, I think, when you are detached enough, some of it can be slightly (in a demented way) entertaining. Got to the banquet, xh was waiting in the parking lot wait
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! Pt 2 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: RzrbackOriginally Posted By: VanillaYou could choose to run your own life and let W run hers. Vanilla And that's almost the hardest thing of all. I want to steer her in the right direction and I know I can't. It is the vita
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part V by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 03:59 AM

I get that. How can you fill that void yourself, without W, kids, pets, goldfish? How can you meet your own needs?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 7 by Shining @ Yesterday at 03:58 AM

Nice job, Ss! Completely relatable about the exclamation point.... I overthink that, too. I agree with you, tho. I believe it matters how we present ourselves, not overly excited, as it could be seen as a form of "pursuit." My son
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by uRworthy @ Yesterday at 03:51 AM

Oh man, my friend, am I smiling big over here. That was just freakin awesome. Good on you for working through that. I had not one doubt you could do it. Not one. And yea...that head noise..each leap you take, makes it smaller and smaller. I am s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part V by Wet @ Yesterday at 03:41 AM

Hi T^2, Yes, it does seem like our wives are similar in nature. Yes, I too am structured, like things planned, and ordered. My kids give me bit of the spontaneity and drama (and liveliness) that I desire. Here is a funny example. My d20 lived on h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone was right...especially 25yrsmlc.. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: lifejustgothard2I know..one minute I think that the other minute I feel like I am giving him a free pass rather than call it like it is...a man who decides he just doesn't want to be married anymore or rarely see his kids. I'm
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: THIS is where the MAGIC happens. by Shining @ Yesterday at 03:34 AM

Hi, All....thank you, uR, Cali, Eric, and Mighty! I'm here....feeling a bit introspective, although I'm not "down." Not in the least. So. My new job. I have an office thingy, right? Yeah. And it's this newly constructed building, a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 03:30 AM

Bartender is divorced. Telling me his whole story. Nice. Champagne #?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone was right...especially 25yrsmlc.. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: lifejustgothard2I just went back and spent a great amount of time re-reading thread after thread about my situation from 4 years ago. 25yrsmlc spent a lot of time commenting on my posts. I can see where I did not listen. The
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part III by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM

Quote:Curious T - what did your W say about it? Just for reference. Then? or now?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM

(On champagne glass #5) Thank you starsky. I agree that I did get very into good friend land with our talk. I noted how much again I enjoyed her attention. So yes... The rest of today was back to pull back mode. I got ready for this party away from
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part III by AJM @ Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Quote:How did it make you feel that it was never enough. What feelings did that bring up? Are they similar to feelings you may have had as a child? This was the question you missed, Cali It was a long time before I faced that question. It was one
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part III by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 02:37 AM

Quote:But it is the only way to the other side. With bacon, and beer. Good friends, and cheer.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 7 by uRworthy @ Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Hey S. Yes, it would probably be a good idea to get some testing done with daughter. Knowledge is power, right? So, I think he is reacting to your changes. You are right, though, you should stay on your path and leave him to his. You are doing gre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: BigMacSo, call me crazy here. But going to counseling to work on communication is necessary no matter what the outcome. No matter what you are co-parents of S11. Who knows, being able to communicate and partner around that may
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:28 AM

"While she is in A there will be no MC. While she is in A we are not friends." Your WORDS may say that, but you are providing all of the kindness, empathy and support that a really GOOD friend would offer. I highly suggest you pull bac
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part III by uRworthy @ Yesterday at 02:27 AM

This is what I realized for me. My father was a wonderful, sweet, kind, gentle man who did not know what to do with my mother. So, he retreated into himself. So, I had to become the parent to my younger sister and in some ways, the parent of my pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 02:22 AM

It's the "not being a part of each other's lives" bit that I struggle with, too, Lisa. Then again, H seems to be completely fine with that at the moment and he's kinda forcing me into it. Sigh. I hope your new approach takes things in a po
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My MLC Zombie Apocalypse Part III by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 02:16 AM

Which parent is W more like?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? Let it Be. by LiveNow @ Yesterday at 02:16 AM

And thanks for the good wishes 2BHappy. I'm GAL'ing my butt off. Another 'meetup' tomorrow afternoon, lunch with friend on Sunday. Dinner tonight with another good friend. Fillin' up the calendar. I know, with Thanksgiving coming and all, I may have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer Living in Hell 2 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 02:15 AM

Keep on with what you're doing. If this is bottom then the only place to go is up. Think how exciting that is! From here, you and your life will only get better! What will that be like? Imagine it here. This is the person you'll be no matter who is b
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004