A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moored by roist @ Today at 06:24 AM

I think that having gone through depression helps you understand how it can be hard for H. I think that he is doing the best he can. He texts because he does not know how to verbalise in front of you. Some of it may be cowardice but I think a large p
For Newcomers
Jeep I can't get T-world to work - it keeps saying I've not entered a valid message!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another Statistic... by Im_Here @ Today at 06:10 AM

Not much to update today.. Kids are back with her this week so the silence and loneliness sets in again. Friends and family have been good on keeping in touch and trying to get me to do stuff.. Most days I'd rather just stay at home and relax a bit t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Clouds are Parting by Jeep74 @ Today at 06:03 AM

Doodler, We need to get out of this depressing talk. We haven't heard any more of your dating adventures in a while...fill us in, kind sir.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Jeep74 @ Today at 06:01 AM

Quote:I guess the fear seems real to me, but is probably perceived. I think that's normal for all of us - fear that we think is real, is really nothing more than perceived. Only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ Today at 05:58 AM

Quote:Did your wife cheat on you, Jeep? If so, I guess you didn't try to reconcile. (?) Yes, she did. It wouldn't have mattered if I had tried to reconcile or not, as she was past done. As you are aware of her/my story, there were so many things fr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74Quote:So, can the family of the LBS ever forgive a cheating spouse that comes back? What do you guys know about that? Some may, and some won't. She would have to prove herself above and beyond. And if any feel about cheat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW and the big D by Jeep74 @ Today at 05:54 AM

Quote:How the hell do you go from loving someone so much to hating them within a week? If it isn't guilt and trying to make themselves feel better, then what is it?? This is the million dollar question for me and I fear that I will never have any clo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing: this is a process by brizz @ Today at 05:52 AM

Lim, how is your M currently? Does the pain and resentment of the A ever start to fade? Is there a point where you can look at your W without being reminded of the betrayal? OM in my sitch just confessed to his W and ended the A and I'm just thinking
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 05:51 AM

My wife told me in the past that she could forgive me for cheating on her. This was just early relationship talk. She didn't indicate she had any reason to believe I might or had cheated. I don't remember what I told her in response to that. I probab
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #3 by Jeep74 @ Today at 05:47 AM

Quote: I think it is important to say that OM needs to be out of the picture before you agree to go to counselling with your W. If he is in the picture, my guess is your investment in counselling will be wasted. ^This. As long as they are involved
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Transformation complete - flying free by bttrfly @ Today at 05:44 AM

Hi Irish, Job and Cil {{{hugs and xoxoxo}}} Well, I broke the bottom string trying to tune the darn thing. I've researched my guitar online. I can't tell if it's the C80 or the C20. I'm leaning toward the C80 as I found one just like it on Ebay for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Living with a WW (3) by Jeep74 @ Today at 05:44 AM

Quote:If anything, my WW has become more determined since I found out about the EA. A couple of half hearted efforts early on to break contact, but now I just get words, BS, and spew. My DB coach did say that the A has to burn itself, the reality set
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ Today at 05:37 AM

Quote:If my wife actually did cheat on me and left me for the OM (I'm still trying to figure out what is going on), and if I took her back after she came to her senses, if she could get over her guilt and let me forgive her, my question is: can my fa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Living with a WW (3) by Jug @ Today at 05:28 AM

Lim, Thanks for dropping by. Your posts were a source of inspiration through filing. I read many of them over and over. The deal was that she told me she was gonna file the day before she was served. Reconciliation isn't on the docket. Even so, I'm
Midlife Crisis
the last sentence is what bothers me. the first way i took it was as a threat. but then i re-read it. perhaps she meant that she's sorry you have to be both parents due to her choices. then there are the ... deliberate ambiguity so you have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 05:16 AM

If my wife actually did cheat on me and left me for the OM (I'm still trying to figure out what is going on), and if I took her back after she came to her senses, if she could get over her guilt and let me forgive her, my question is: can my family e
For Newcomers
How are you doing today?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by roist @ Today at 04:42 AM

It was nice of you to share. I think people hearing success stories in RL give much more hope than internet ones . It is just more.....well real. There is always hope. Keep your hope alive but don't overfeed it. In the meantime enjoy the "si
For Newcomers
Outofashes
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It takes two to make it work (pt. 6) by roist @ Today at 04:09 AM

I get the feeling she is making such comments to state to the world that she isn't seeing anybody. Her bringing up those " false rumours" was another way for her to state that she is not seeing anyone. To me she is trying too hard to press
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: MaybeJust reporting back that H and I started piecing. Great news Dont forget the lessons you have learned. Piecing is not a straight line to success. Its time to build a new marriage.
For Newcomers
Hi DBers, Just reporting back that H and I started piecing. I didn't make a lot noise, or friends here, but this forum had helped me, when I needed a safe place to dump my emotional rubbish. I will report that, GAL works, act as if works. Also give
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #3 by Sotto @ Today at 01:02 AM

That's encouraging news. Just on boundaries, I think it is important to say that OM needs to be out of the picture before you agree to go to counselling with your W. If he is in the picture, my guess is your investment in counselling will be wasted.
Midlife Crisis
Pink, Sotto and peacetoday thank you so much for all of your words. It really does mean so much to me that you all are here to support me and to help me during all of this. Pink.....I have to say after reading what you said to me I could feel that
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004