NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Carry On, My Wayward Son(of-a-beeeeaaaaach)!! by uRworthy @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Shining, I hope you didnt misunderstand. I am all about there always being hope. Until you decide there isnt. But I really like you. I see how hard you are working. I see that you get this. I want you to get what you want. Mostly I want you to be
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Seeing Other Me by Wet @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Hi Kat, yes those pesky Royals got a beat down by the Twins on Saturday night with Phil Hughes catching them sleeping. I am glad Divorce Care is tonight, I am needing some prayer and support (and yes, I am keeping you in my prayers.)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: 1Wish I will go back to counselling.. to be fair my counsellar was crap.. he told me stuff i already knew.. went for 4 sessions.. waste of money.. Not sure which is which. The counselor is actually crappy or you not listening
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

And what did you actually talk to your C about? He is only as good as what you tell him. Have you ever brought up the subject of MC to your W?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Que Sera Sera by Mighty @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Thanks Heather. I will look into that book. I need some direction like that. Here's a funny story. A couple weeks ago I went to this psychic/spiritual healer lady. It was a group thing and we could ask one question but it could not be specific, it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by 1Wish @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: MrBondYou're sweeping your problems under the rug again. I stood up for you but I guess you don't want to change. You never answered the question... "Are you going to keep up the excuses or act like a man for once and get
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 3 by oad @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

sandi what do you think her commenting to me that we will be ok was about? her insecurities or testing me to see if im over her and excepting divorce?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 3 by oad @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

glad to hear that sandi...thanks for checking in on me. Im gonna keep being cool hand luke and kicking but at my job...I do have my sad moments, but I am not pursuing her or texting her and taking things as they come.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 4 by mdu @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

Sent the hockey game text. Waiting on pins and needles for his reaction..
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by DBinSF @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

I have a copy at home. I will reread it tonight. Haven't picked it up in a few years.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 3 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Quote:when I saw her today her face lit up, there where other flowers in her office and without me asking she told me who they where from...I wonder why she would just tell me that? any thoughts? so far still so good. Don't think anything of it. Sh
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by Maybell @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Did you ever read Divorce Remedy? The first lesson in the book is that if you do what you're used to doing you'll get the results you've always gotten. You've got to step out in faith that there is a better way. Trying something different is always g
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 4 by mdu @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

I'm with u and was actually thinking the exact same thing, that a text alert letting him know I am thinking of coming would b wise. There's a chance he may not even go since he had the kids, regardless the text would give him an out if needed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 5 by JCred @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Quote:I don't know what to do with the email. I'm not going to respond just yet, but I have no idea what to say or do with it when I do. Any suggestions about how to approach this would be appreciated. Yep. Total silence. No response is the way to
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by Wonka @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DBinSFAnd I'm TRYING to hear what you all are saying, it just doesn't resonate as true for me. Why not? Because it doesn't line up with YOUR own notions of what "DBing" is supposed to be...? You got some 'splainin'
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 4 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

MDU, I like your ideas here. Gentle question for you, honey....are you prepared for the possibility that OW is there tonight? I am not saying she will be...she may not be there at all. We just don't know the status of the OW other than she's
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by DBinSF @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

I apologize, Maybell. What questions have I not responded to? I went back into your post and pulled out the ones I saw. Were there others? And I'm TRYING to hear what you all are saying, it just doesn't resonate as true for me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Married now living seperatly by FunDad @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

After 18 years of marriage, my wife took our children and went to a rent house a week ago, one week after a hysterectomy. I'm hoping that after a while to heal her body, mind, and spirit, she will consider reconciling. For now however, I'm just devas
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by Train @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

DB, Wowzers. You're getting loads of great advice here. ~Train
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 4 by mdu @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Would it be nuts to show up at H's ice hockey game tonight? Here's my rationale. Pursuit is bad...except when in the M you were always the pursued. This is my sitch, so it's a 180 to pursue H. H loves hockey. I used to go to some of his games wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck On You by Raine @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

I'm so glad that my story has helped so many of you and you can find yourself relating. That's what helped me get through this too, being able to find a forum with people who I could relate to and people who could understand me. The toughest part of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Old dog seeks new trick 3 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Old dog seeks new trick 2 And so thread number 3 kicks off on a positive note. I've been rockin' a solid PMA all day today. My wife and kids returned from their long weekend away, I was super happy to see them, gave them all a hug and asked about
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Seeing Other Me by kat727 @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Weren't you playing my Royals? Man they are playing well this year. Now if we could just get an owner who believed in developing our talent rather than selling them to the highest bidder... I hope your neuropathy isn't anything too serious. I kno
Jump to new posts Re: WAWs or Wayward M: How to SHOW change is afoot? by Wonka @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DBinSFWonk, I actually deleted the post you replied to, but I hear you... I do hope so...do so very much.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raw and New by raliced @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Well, that at least makes me laugh! Thanks Old Dog!
Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004