NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by woundedfool @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: T0324I don't want to tolerate the way he talks to me when he texts me. I have posted our conversations here lately. So maybe I should just say something along the lines of H we can have this discussion when you are in a better f
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #3 by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Matt, the detachement started out to save my sanity, and to give H the space he needed as he goes thru "this". It turned into me seeing changes I needed to make to be a better me. I know I will be OK with or without my H, I know Im a better
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Taking a break from Retirement by mishka422 @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Repurposing!
Sexual Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I'm left wanting by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

booklver, I'm glad you found some additional support. And I think the ADs are a good idea. Use whatever works for you to get through this with the least amount of damage. As I've said, I got a script for Valium because I couldn't sleep and was t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She did WAW, then I did EA, now I'm DBing...poorly by Joe1981 @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

Well, yeah. She's taking them out of town next wknd (her bday). And she wants me gone this wknd, but doesn't want to let me take the kids.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by unbidden @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

This ^^^^^ is so cool.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach by HeadUp @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

So I am back to readying DB again. Haven't heard anything from W since Sunday. Getting ready for her to drop off my little ones at my house. Nervous about it because I want things to be ok and I know she is going to be upset or short or I dont' ev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just STFU by Cnfused @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

W just texted me to have the talk tonight. Going to listen more and talk less. I have so many questions that need to be answered but not ready to push for answers. Have a appt with DB coach on Monday and hopeful I can get some good direction there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Still confused by dawgy @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Hey all , ive been around for awhile and still have many questions . It seems as though Sandi's list is really to help the BS move on without spouse in the case that the WS leaves . I havent seen the draw in effects of detachment really much at all .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She did WAW, then I did EA, now I'm DBing...poorly by unbidden @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Wow, if she needs a break from you she should just go somewhere herself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked aways (two months ago now) new thread by unbidden @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Nice work. Onwards and upwards
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked aways (two months ago now) new thread by BigMac @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Sandi2, I just re-read your post. This is good advice. Thank you for putting it out there. I am reading signals, but it is sooo soon for anything to happen. "If you want to live there to be close to the kids, make a life apart from her. The
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by LoisB @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Well, Houston, we've had a miracle. M.I.R.A.C.L.E. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! D20 revealed to me this morning the extent of her drinking last semester and that she is alcoholic. She said she had a moment in NM when God revealed to her that she can't drink
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: "Speak Softly": The Amoeba Whisperer! by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

BrightFuture, Thanks for the compliment on my writing! I like to read a lot, write a lot, talk a lot.... (Really????) I surely write too much, but it's how I process. (Drives H nuts, one of my 180s is processing more quietly. He doesn't say a w
Midlife Crisis
Wishing, for being divorced, he is still so much a part of your daily life. I think that needs to change. Just my opinion. He is weaseling into your new life. Nip it. NIP IT IN THE BUD.
Sexual Issues
Jump to new posts Re: I'm left wanting by booklvr @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

This has been a very interesting and educational discussion. I think the worst thing about this whole entire situation is what it has done to my self-esteem. I always feel like I'm in competition with the 'other women.' Currently, if we are watchin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice needed - please help by Rick1963 @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

Hi Stacey very sorry you find yourself here. Have you read Sandi's 37 rules at the top of the newcomers thread? Start there. You will hear the word GAL a lot. It means to get a life. Focus on you. Exercise eat well and look happy when around him. Don
Midlife Crisis
Quote:Some part of me (the detective part I think) is still searching for "why". I keep thinking there is something about her that is better than me. More desirable and I have this nagging need to figure out why. But I will probably never k
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: what do I do... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Why are you asking us now, after you already agreed? You should have said "Hmmm; I'm not sure how I feel about that anymore," or "I'm afraid it's not that simple anymore -- I'll have to think about that." And then come here for
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: "Speak Softly": The Amoeba Whisperer! by GoatGal @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

(I finally got wise and copied these suckers before posting, because I just lost this to the ozone for a full 30 minutes.) Yikes, Matt. Testosterone replacement therapy? I hope not! Only because it would indicate a sincere desire to conquer the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She did WAW, then I did EA, now I'm DBing...poorly by Joe1981 @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Sample email exchange: W: Are you going to Seattle? I am trying to make plans (Seattle is 4 hrs away) Me: No. They're busy. [my friend] is having a BBQ on Sat. at 3. That's all I have for plans. W: Can you go somewhere else? Me: No. Sorry. W: Wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice needed - please help by stacey9 @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this. H was round tonight, still not talking, when I said hello he looked as if he'd rather I didn't speak at all. Then just before he left he asked if he could speak to me about the finances. Since he left
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 2 by oad @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Meghan, I feel the same, its such a shame because our WAS will never know how much better things can be, they will have to hit a wall first to realize, unfortunately its usually too late by then. big hugs also, you are not alone.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 3 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Thanks for your support this morning, MDU, and for sharing your DBing goals. Those sound like good ones for me as well. The trick is to try not to eat the elephant Weeks like this one really go far in showing me how much more work I have to do. I'm
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by shodan @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

I hear ya.
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004