A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse IV (9) by Fogg @ Today at 01:34 AM

Cali/V I know it was my loss too, which is why I'm not sure how I should handle it when she begins talking. I think mostly its going to be STFU. I started to write out a longer post explaining what I'm thinking but I cant get the words right so
Midlife Crisis
Even a text from my H gets me rattled so I understand my friend. Unfortunately these interactions are usually not as meaningful to them as they are to us. i so wish it were different but sweetie the odds are just not in your favor. I am sorry. i kno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A new thread - My W's OW, the Predator by DifRent @ Today at 01:30 AM

Nice hug, PP... THANK YOU! new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2592002#Post2592002
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Difrent's Detachment - Attempts at It, Anyway by DifRent @ Today at 01:26 AM

Previous thread... http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2592003&page=1 So, it's Monday. A new day, a new week, all kinds of good things on the horizon! At least, this is what I'm telling myself. Went to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Zephyr @ Today at 01:22 AM

Anytime Elly. Hope you have a nice trip! Just a thought for you. There's Another book might shed some light on your husbands response. This one is by Harley. His needs - her needs. It is kinda similar vein as 5LL insofar as this helps open you eyes
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Divorce and Cancer Continued by 123Gwen @ Today at 01:19 AM

VGE - keep fighting your fight and let H deal with himself. You are dealing with far more important issues - your health and well being. As time has gone on I feel like you are getting stronger than you realize. You have come a long way from the wif
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ Today at 01:17 AM

Today I am annoyed. Partially with myself and partially with "them". Myself because I let the "I'm so happy with my life" post she did with my h and her family get to me. Him because he seems to let it happen and not care. It'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you to all and goodbye to my W by Elly4 @ Today at 01:14 AM

I miss Matt too.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be a MLC? by haunted @ Today at 01:13 AM

Yeah, she is the one that told me he left and wanted a divorce and that he wasn't in love with me either. She's always tried to run our marriage and our life. Now she's able to run his again.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 12 (Bob) by Elly4 @ Today at 01:13 AM

Glad things are going well for you Bob! You certainly deserve it! I just might have to print out that verse. Thank you! Your renamed sister, E
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: drop the rope- part III by Elly4 @ Today at 01:11 AM

Hi Zephyr! How did Michigan go? Any good breweries? E
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 4 by 123Gwen @ Today at 01:10 AM

Lou- sending you all my good wishes but afraid I am not much use otherwise. It is hard to live life as a single when you were a wife and mother for so long. I just feel for you and want you to know you have people supporting you and cheering you on.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Summer of Growth and Acceptance - Part 2 by Elly4 @ Today at 01:09 AM

Hi BT. How are you doing?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer's sad story by little1 @ Today at 01:08 AM

Just because you are under separate roofs doesn't mean you can't do the Sandi37. I printed them out and made copies. You wouldn't believe everywhere I have copies. Though me and my h are under different roofs I am following them. When we are toge
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Elly4 @ Today at 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: TootsHi Eirinn, it must be hard hearing stuff like that from your S - ugh. I think the best thing to do is focus on getting on the road and on the way to your workshop serene and intact. In all of your actions, try and show H th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Elly4 @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: ZephyrHey, E think you did some good with your convo With showing appreciation and showing interest in what H is doing. These are both very important. So whole you didba lot of the talking, there was still a two-way discussion..
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer's sad story by Wonka @ Today at 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: AzzorkOriginally Posted By: WonkaAzzork, Who are you and where's your thread? Do you have your own thread somewhere in here? I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to register and offer my help. I've decided not
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by Ginger1 @ Today at 12:59 AM

Wii, that's awesome! A successful coffee date is where it begins! Just keep your mind open and go with the flow! I have been on match for a few months and after a few crappy dates I kind of gave up. And a few crazies emailing me ( some guy thinki
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer's sad story by Azzork @ Today at 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: WonkaAzzork, Who are you and where's your thread? Do you have your own thread somewhere in here? I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to register and offer my help. I've decided not to post the sorry details o
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Ginger1 @ Today at 12:52 AM

Thank you so much, Cristy!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer's sad story by Wonka @ Today at 12:52 AM

Azzork, Who are you and where's your thread? Do you have your own thread somewhere in here?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Elly4 @ Today at 12:52 AM

So, new screen name as the other I use frequently and with what happened to Matt, I figured I'd be safer this way. I know doesn't take away from people called me by the other name, but it's not visible from the board. And I kept it an E name which
For Newcomers
Hi Toots The boulder is how I think about deserving love, and I need to change that thinking because it is clearly wrong.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer's sad story by Azzork @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: GabsOriginally Posted By: Ghost56Hey gabs Your post is almost exactly the same as mine I could be re reading my posts here The only difference is at the moment my W is happy to stay in the same house I guess for stability of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left by dwh15 @ Today at 12:43 AM

Caliguy, amazing post. Thank you so much for taking the time. I really love hearing from other LBH who have been there, especially ones who have reconciled, or are in the process, such as yourself. Yes, I agree that V and Sandi are incredible and I a
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004