A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by ganb8te @ Today at 10:20 AM

Hope you feel better soon, Old Dog. If not just so you can wow us all with your GAL plan. Can't wait!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by ganb8te @ Today at 10:18 AM

Was the sun even up?!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts This can't be the end! #2 by Barry @ Today at 10:17 AM

Morning all, I don't know when to make a new thread so I'll make one now i guess? Previous thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...219#Post2531219 Just a small update this morning to say I'm feeling a bit better, not really because of an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by Vanilla @ Today at 09:48 AM

H went to golf this morning at 6 30 am. All bright eyed and bushy tailed. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Feeling lost by jessm15 @ Today at 09:13 AM

Well I guess I will start at the beginning and try and keep this as short as possible. My ex and I have been together for nearly 10 years (engaged for 2) he was 17 and I was 19 when we started dating. We are each other's first serious relationship.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by Vanilla @ Today at 08:55 AM

HP I am not so down about this, your coach said more warmth with W. W may be temp checking but we knew this. She needed to find HP warm in his interactions. A little warmer perhaps than absolutely DB but achieved its goal so now back to core DB. Th
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ Today at 08:52 AM

Im not a religious man but the weird thing is i have felt like going to church. They say people find religion when they have lost something and are most in need. After a death usually.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ Today at 08:49 AM

Hey complex Im still struggling with the deaching and GAL mainly because we have D8 and she is the most important thing to us. So its impossible for me to being going out every night to gym etc as I do still have to take care of her. she doesnt kn
Jump to new posts Re: The common signs of an affair by SRD @ Today at 08:15 AM

Hey Susana I knew in my heart for long time but i just chose to ignore the reality. DBing say dont snoop My wife is having an affair with her business partner. In the end it was almost like she wanted to get found out the clues were that glaringly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by Old Dog @ Today at 08:08 AM

I haven't forgotten, I've just got a stinking cold and just relaxing until it gets a bit better.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by jim0987 @ Today at 08:05 AM

I get the prefering not to - For me it also helps that i'm a pretty good cook so a lot of the time i can make food that is as good (and exactly how i like it) at home. At the risk of getting edz blood pressure up, can i ask what your doing as your r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 9 - Contents May Become Mildly Amusing by jim0987 @ Today at 07:59 AM

Hope your feeling better today
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 X - Let It Be by Card29 @ Today at 07:13 AM

Having my first bumpy few days since my light switch moment about a month ago. I realize I do ideally want our M to work, but that brings on two sources of pain: She is nowhere close to ready to rebuilding our M even if she wants to (and I have no cl
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mighty by Karma12 @ Today at 06:43 AM

Hi Mighty my STBX lives just a few mins away from me in what was our house. I find that hard enough. It would be really hard having him live as close as yours does. I can relate to feeling like he's still your husband. It was 25yrsmic that told me to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Emotional Affair by lost18 @ Today at 06:38 AM

JP, I haven't read your whole sitch but what Sandi said about deciding what your terms are or living like that indefinitely really hit home with me. My husband has been working out of the country for close to 7 years so when he dropped the bomb he
Midlife Crisis
Oh sure he wants out and has affairs while his Wife is expecting and you are being unfair not moving to suit him?! WTF Is it not amazing the amount of selfishness. Plus the pleas for cake eating. Why can't I have it all. You my kids and all my girlfr
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: So it turns out I'm kinda awesome....who knew? by RosaLinda @ Today at 06:21 AM

I knew too
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXVIII Living In the Moment by Karma12 @ Today at 06:17 AM

Hi Maybell, what a perfect way to meet someone. I think if this man is truly keen on you ( and it sure sounds like he is! ) he will respect your need to take it slow. a part of me wants to date and a part of me doesn't so I can relate to how you feel
Midlife Crisis
Oh poor guy, having affairs means he loses his family. Who knew?????? How very unreasonable of you to not stay around and make life easy for him. !!
Jump to new posts Re: The common signs of an affair by Train @ Today at 06:11 AM

susana, I responded on your thread in Newcomers. All my best ...
Midlife Crisis
Oh and did say that my moving out didnt mean we couldnt work on us. But that w his current wishes (other women etc) it just didnt seem like a good idea to me,
Midlife Crisis
So we DID talk yesterday. He's going between reasonable and being sad versus unreasonable and blaming me. He said he was upset I was moving ahead so fast bc if i stayed till after baby us born he'd have much more opportunity to bond with her. Travel
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by Matt165 @ Today at 06:03 AM

I agree that they feel they have no choices. My W and I would talk about how we were going to do things and when she did the exact opposite, she would actually say "I can't help that I changed my mind", loudly and in a whiny tone. She can't
I said if you need something write it there. I said other than that go find yourself, get clarity and become happy. And I am going to live my life. Was that the wrong thing to say? When you said, "Go find yourself ... become happy," is tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surving the rollercoster by Karma12 @ Today at 05:47 AM

I and a long talk with SD's Granma today. I had sent her my letter and she said I'm glad you sent it. She said....there is nothing I would have wanted more than you back in that house with my Granddaughter but he doesn't deserve you and you deserve s
Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004